PDA

View Full Version : Magic: the Gathering

depotops_agent
11th August 2003, 01:28 PM
Anybody play magic? If y'all do, what's your favorite deck, and card....

psychatog decks and astral slide decks rule to me.....

Red Angel
11th August 2003, 03:17 PM
There's a TCG forum here. I'd suggwest posting there. Second, your sig is obscenely huge. Could you possibly make it smaller?

depotops_agent
12th August 2003, 12:30 AM
someone already told me that my sig was fine. and can i get thi moved to TCG forum pleez?

Tyranitar#248
12th August 2003, 12:53 AM
I play. My favorite decks is either Tinker or Goblin/Elf beatdown.

Systematic Revolution
18th August 2003, 03:04 AM
I play. I use a mono black recurrsion. It's posted here somewhere :wave:

~SR

Kool Dudy
18th August 2003, 09:51 AM
My fave deck is with Gobbos. (Goblins/Sligh)

I've played a game where I won on turn 3. :D

My fave card would have to be the Goblin Piledriver. /helps me kill everyone....

*total annihilation* .... muahmuah :wave:

Alec Trevelyan
18th August 2003, 04:34 PM
i do. I like BUG control (xtended) and Monoblack Agrro (T2)

Razola
20th August 2003, 12:09 AM
I'm playing:

Goblin Cliche

Just a red goblin deck. And show me a decent goblin deck that ISN'T sligh, and I'll give you a cookie. I recently got a Mogg Sentry, and I am trying to squeeze him in (+2/+2 until end of turn for each spell played by an opponent). I also have 4 Skirk Prospecters so I can have a turn 2 Goblin Warchief.

Roller Coaster

A U/B deck that is based on a mana curve. It uses lots of fliers to keep beating the opponent, while countering and bouncing anything that would stand in the way.

Elves

Lots of cheap elves (most under 3 mana) that get pumped up by coat of arms, Elvish Champion, and cards like Decree of Savagery. I have a fun combo with Wirewood Symbiote and Wood Elves to get lots of forests early on.

Occupying Force

W/U solider deck. Basically a weenie soldier deck. Need more of the Daru Warchief.

Sliver me Timbers

W/U/B Sliver deck that uses Shifting Sliver to allow my other sliver to attack unopposed. Thus Brood Slivers can create more slivers. I need Synapse slivers though...

Dead Deck Playin'

Zombie deck with the mana curve from hell. Goes like this: Turn 1-Swamp and Carrion Feeder. Turn 2- Swamp Landcycle Twisted Abom. Turn 3- Swamp Natuko Husk. Turn 4- Swamp Undead Warchief. Then it either reanimates the Abom or plays ANOTHER warchief. I've had this deck get 10+ power armies at one point.

Black & White

Cleric deck that gains lots of life to pay for Unspeakable Symbol. Cards like Doubtless One, Cabal Archon, Venerable Monk, and Wall of Hope feed the symbol.

Boy_of_Enders
20th August 2003, 01:31 PM
I play M:TG and i also play it online. Currently i'm using a saproling deck, but i use pretty much any deck that comes to mind... espeacially if it can beat Systematic Revolution. But i hate suture ghouls, goblin sharpshooters, people who take 8 years to tap a forest....

Venesectrix
23rd August 2003, 10:34 AM
tog...slide...meh :no:

I play sligh, U/W control, U/G madness, monoblack braids, WW, R/G beats, and monoblack control.

Favorite card...hmm...probably mist of stagnation, I made a psuedo-stasis deck using it once, the only problem was that games took about 2.5 hours to complete :P