PDA

View Full Version : *Quest of Legends*~(starts! LSUs accepted)~

crimson_flygon
12th August 2003, 12:51 PM
*Quest of Legends*

You were an average teen living in a small town, everything was always the same, nothing special. But that was untill THAT day came.

It was another average day, you were going about your business when suddenly somthing strange happened. The wind seemed to rise up into a funnel all around you, you screamed for help but nobody heard you as you were lifted higher into the cyclone. Everything turned a mixture of whirling colors and then suddenly, everything went black.

You awoke after awhile thinking, "am I dead? what happened? where am I?" You look around you, you are sitting on what appears to be some kind of platform rising out of a pool in the middle of mountains that surround it, waterfalls flow down from upward into the pool. After checking your surroundings you notice more platforms around you with more people also looking around on them.

You are about to call over to someone and ask what is going on when suddenly a loud voice calls out to all of you, "I have summoned each of you here for an important reason," the voice says,"I have summoned you here to test your strengths and prove wether you are worthy too claim a prize." As the voice continues it tells you that you will have to overcome challenges, defeat rivals, and establish your own party of friends to help you reach a temple where your greatest challenge will be waiting.

But you realise somthing, how in the world will you be able to pass some legendary test like this? You are only human. But suddenly as if the voice had read your mind it spoke up again. "I shall grant you one gift that you must develope over your journey and you shall defeat the challenges. With that YOu were in a Bright light and the voice changed you, into a myth creature and told you that you could sustain this form and change between human and it as you choose. But it also warned you not to waste to much energy in your form or you may kill yourself in the process of using techniques. And with that you were in a clearing in the forest with the others who were also in their new forms.

So now that the challenge has been set, what will you do? Will you agree with the mysterious voices wishes and go on the quest? Or will you not believe it and try to find a way home? Or will you try to destroy the other competators so you can win with your own team of assasins?
------------

You need the following profile to sign-up:

Name: (your name)
Appearance(human): (your appearance in your human form
Myth animal: (what animal do you turn into? they are listed later)
Appearance(animal): (what do you look like in your new form?)
Personality: (What are you like?)
Goal: (are you trying to get the prize, home, or somthing else?There are going to be 3 parties of people so thise will determine which you are in)
Other: (anything else you want to say?)

Here's mine:

Name: Helen Mason

Appearance(human): She has short brown hair that is very thick and somtimes looks messy. Hey eyes are a dark green color. Her lips are very light and thin. She wears a blue half sleeve shirt with a gothic sun on it. Her pants are tan and she wears shoes that resemble moccasins with laces.

Myth animal: Hydra/Scylla (for land and water)

Appearance(animal): Hydra: She is slightly thinner then an average Hydra. She is a deep greyish green color and hs red stripes on the back of her neck(s) Scylla: She is again skinny for a scylla, and is a turquiose color. She has Dark blue stripes on the back of her neck(s) and down her back.

Personality: She is kind and warm hearted. She Easily warms up to people that she can tell would make good friends. She stands up for her friends no matter what and is also kind of protective of them.

Goal: (#1) To go with a group to find and share whatever the prize is with her companions.

Other: She doesn't know that she can also turn into a scylla untill later.
------------

Here is the list of Myth creatures that you may be and their abilities (if you think of somthing else then pm me it's desc. to me, or write it down in sign-ups with it's description and I'll probably accept it)There is a limit of 2-3 of each creature depending on what it is, at the end of each creature desc. the number tells how many people are allowed to be it and how many people are it already:

Minotaur: A half man half bull, Minotaurs have increased strength, and speed, plus they have bull-like traits such as the dislike of the color red. Their fighting skills include charging and using axes which are their favorite weopons.(3)(2)

Centaur: A half man half horse, Centaurs have increased speed andd are very noble and honorable. They're skills are great in archery and hand to hand combat, not to mention their great strength in their legs.(2)(0)

Cyclops: A one eyed giant, cyclops range in appearance with horns and colors of skin that range from dusty yellow to greens. They have great strength and are able to throw objects that are twice there size. Their most favored weopons are clubs and maces.(3)(1)

Hydra/Scylla: Hydras and Scyllas are similiar animals that have increased strength. They are both large reptiles like dinosaurs. Hydras are more like brontasauruses and scyllas are like plesiosaurs. They are greatly known for their deadly toxic abilities and that whenever a head is cut off 2 more heads grow in it's place.(2)(1)

Hippocampus/ Pegasus: Hippocampuses and pegsuses are both similiar animals to the horse. Hippocampuses are half horse half fish while pegasuses are horses with wings. They both have greatly enhanced speed over land and water. Their abilities are swimming and flying so they would make ideal scouts or reinforements.(3)(1)

Pheonix(full): Pheonixes are firey birds with enhanced speed, and strength. They reborn whenever they are killed. They attack mainly with blasts of fire or with their sharp claws.(3)(3)

Unicorn: Unicorns are mystical horses that have one horn. Their horns have magical properties. Unicorns are able to heal any living thing, they have enhanced speed and powers.They also have powerful magic abilities.(2)(1)

Manticore: Manticores are red lions with scorpion tails, bat wings, and the faces of humans. The have enhanced speed and strength. They are said to shoot out an array of toxic needles at it's enemies.(3)(0)

Sphinx: Sphinxes are large lions with the heads of humans. They are often used to gaurd sacred chambers and treasures. They trick passerbys with riddles and if they can't answer the sphinx kills them. They have greatly enhanced strength and are somtimes said to travel by transforming themselves into a sandstorm.Spinxes are only females.(2)(0)

Gorgon: Gorgons are half woman half snakes. Their hair made of serpants, and her gaze can transform any living thing to stone. They are also very skilled with the bow, and have enhanced accuracy and speed.(2)(1)

Dragonwolf: Dragonwolves are wolves with dragon tails and wings, and come in a variety of colors. They are incredibly intelligent, but are not good with weapons (obviously, due to lack of hands), and use their claws and fangs instead. Their fangs contain small amounts of poison.(3)(1)
------------

Oh and here are the three parties (these are for the subject "goal"):

Party#1/"The treasure hunters"---
This party is the group of people who are joining up with others and setting out together to gain the prize that has been promised for them.

Party #2/"The search to get home"---
This party isn't believing that they suddenly were abducted and are now gifted with powers to get a prize without some catch. They go out to find a way home.

Party #3/"The killer adventures"---
This party will do whatever it takes to win the prize, even if it resorts too assasin work. There SHOULD be some kind of "leader" in this group but whoever joins it makes the desicion.

(at any time in the RPG you can change our goal like for instance, "I was sick of these challenges, I didn't know about the rest of my party but I was going home" or somthing like that)
------------
Parties:

Helen Mason (hydra/scylla)
Shade Beluse (hippocampus/pegasus)
Kyle Williams (minotaur)
Eowyn Channing (unicorn)
Sapphire Kaji (pheonix)
Hiro White (pheonix)

Joe Kasaki (cyclops)

Soni Savage (leader) (pheonix)
Raven Kusanagi (gorgon)
Bruce DeRouen (minotaur)
(reserved spot for Shadow Djinn)
Seyelin Hatsuke (dragonwolf)

Note: I don't care how many people are in each group but if too many people DO join one group I might make a limit, we'll see.
------------

The things that are two animals in one mean that someone can change into both the animals, this is mainly because one creature was "sea" based and the other land and since they were similiar I combined them. Please doe'n ask me to combine any two things that haven't origanally been put together, thanks ;).

This is my first RPG so I hope it works out I personally think it's a good idea and I hope you like it. :wave:
------------
Everyone start your first post with what you were doing before you were transported to the area were you were clued in with the situation and when you got your ability, then in the clearing. Character interaction is really good everybody. well let's get this started ^_~
------------

I woke up, heart pounding and covered in sweat that morning. I got up and started downstairs. I guess it was still really early because it was still pretty dark. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. I drank it thirstily then put it against my forhead, I always did that with things that were cold, I guess I just fell better about stuff when I do it.

I sighed, throwing the empty bottle in the trash and started back upstairs. when I got in my room I flicked on the lights. My cat, crystal, woke up in her bed that was positioned on the table across my bed. She mewed at me like she was mad I woke her up, "sorry about that," I said as I rubbed her chin and stroked her. I went to my bed and flopped down onto it. I looked up at the glow-in-the-dark stars that I've had on my ceiling since I was six and wondered why I had woken up so early.

After what felt like an hour of just sitting there I got up and got dressed then went back downstairs.
"hello honey,"said my mom,"had a good sleep?"
"ya," I lied. I grabbed a peice of toast that my mom had just set out in front of me.
"I'm going to go out for a walk," I said getting up and going out the door. I felt aot better once I was outside i was a little lighter then before but it was just dark enough that lightning bugs were still blinking around the yards and the crickets were still chirping.

I walked all the way to the park were I layed down by the pond that resides in the middle of it. I stared up at the last few stars that were visible before the sun would rise. I started getting kindof tired and dosed off just laying there in the middle of a park.

When I woke up it was alot lighter, kids were running around laughing and playing. I yawned and got up. I started walking back, my mom was going to kill me. But I stopped on the sidewalk and looked around. I could have sworn I had just seen a flash of colors. But I eventually thought nothing of it and went on. But I stopped again. This time I'm sure I had seen somthing. I was about to start off again when I saw hundreds of colors in a funnel shape above me. I just stood there staring at it, it was so strange looking just floating there. But suddenly it fell down on top of me, I screamed but I couldn't tell if anyone heard me. The colors span faster and faster untill everything was gone...

I woke up feeling very dizzy. What the heck just happened? I got up and then stopped moving entirely. I wasn't on the sidewalk anymore. I was standing on a large platform in the middle of a pool of crystal clear water that flowed from a waterfall that didn't seem to start or end anywhere. There were mountains all around the pool that created a natural "wall" around it. I looked and saw that there were othere big platforms with other people on them.

"Hey what's going on he..." I called out to the nearest person but I was cut short. A loud voice thundered out around us.

"I have summoned each of you here for an important reason, for over all the other people in the world I hae chosen you to prove yourself, by overcoming challenges, defeating rivals, and establishing a party that can overcome all odds. Then, if you have triumphed over all that you will reach a sacred temple that will contain the greatest prize of all..."

This all sounded very weird and I just stood there gaping for a moment. "how am I supposed to do all that?" I thought.

"I will give each of you an extrodinary gift in which you shall develope over your journey and you will use it to defeat the challenges," at that everything was suddenly shrouded in a blinding light, and I heard the voice talking to me, "you Helen shall obtain the powers of the hydra. With that a glowing green orb came to me and shone over everything else and suddenly a felt very differant. It was a strange sensation that felt like my whole body was asleep but I definatly was still standing, and I felt somehow more enlightened and stronger. Then I opened my eyes and I was totally differant. I was on my four legs but I was evenly balanced and I was seeing thing from alot higher. Then I found out I looked differant. I was a big dinosaur thing.

"You will be able to change from form to form at will but be warned, if you stay in your forms and use to many skills you will tarnish your life energy and you may fade from existence...."
With that everything went black again.

I awoke, this time, in a clearing in some forest. I saw all the people that had been on the platforms before. Some people were changing to creatures and showing off, others were already making a group, and I wondered what I should do. I saw someone and I decided to talk to her maybe she could help me.

She had long white blond hair that was down to the middle of her neck, she had blue earrings that were plain but seemed to give off a speical feeling about them. She had a white T-shirt and a billowing blue skirt on. I walkied up to her and said, "hello I'm Helen Mason"
She looked at me and said,"oh I'm...Eowyn Channling."
"do you know what's going on?" I asked
"I have no idea,"she said,"I don't know exactly what this is yet anyway."
"Ya it's totally freaking me out,"I said, she sarted to look away,"um, hey what did the voice make you be?"
"oh,"she said"let me show you" with that I watched her turn a glowing white and her image change shape untill she became the clear imageof a elegant white horse with a sapphire blue horn and the same color of hooves. Then in the same mysterious transformation she became herself again. She gasped a little like it had takin alot of energy from her and it made me think of what the voice had said, maybe we'd be able to be less tired after gaining experience in our powers.

"I'll show you what I can turn into," I said.
But I had no ida how to turn into the "hydra" as the voice had called it. "focus on the hydra,"the voice said in my head,"let it rise from within you" Then I felt like some power that had been inside of me rose to the surface, I saw only the colors and then I was changed. SHe looked up at me with her mouth open, kindof in a mid gasp. Then I turned back. Woah, now I knew why she had been tired looking, it felt like I had just ran a mile. "

"It's hard isn't it" she said,
"ya" I said breathlessly, "the voice helped you to right?" she nodded and said,"ya it did... hey your dinosaur thing was amazing"
"ya well your unicorn was so breathtaking,"I said.
We kindof looked at eachother for a minute and as if we had told eachother in our minds, we went off to the other people to make a group, together.
------------

Tyler and Hobbes
12th August 2003, 07:37 PM
Name: Shade Beluse
Appearance(human): Very Attractive, long, thick, black hair, deep blue eyes, his eyes are often compared to daiamonds, he wears blue cargo pants, and a blue shirt with a triangle on it, and many little triangles in it.
Myth animal: Hippocampus/ Pegasus
Appearance(animal): Hippocampus: He is sea green, instead of light blue as most are. His fins are dark green. His eyes are the same color blue though. Pegasus: This Pegasus is grey, he, odly enough, has bat wings instead of feathery wings.
Personality: Funny, nice, he is quite gullible when it comes to the opposite sex though, he will do anything for a girl. He's a smart allec, ad makes wisecracks a lot, but will do anything for his friends. Oh yeah, he flirts WAY to much.
Goal: He wants to go to the tempel with the group, accepting losses, gains, and friendships.
Other:

Shade Beluse
~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a rude awakening. Very rude, indeed. Well, letme tell you how it started... "Get out of that couch and get yourself a job!" my mom said. I wasn't really interested in getting a job. My mother wanted me to do something with my life, I think she was just using me to get her dream though. She never really went to college. "Mommy, don't want to go to school to day." I said as I flikkered my eyelids. I knew she wouldn't believe I was asleep, so, why not fight it. I went outside the door, newspaper in my hand, and green robe on my body. I heard the click of the door being locked. I took off my robe, revealing my boxers and chest. I yawned and sighed, suddenly above me, a rainbow of flashing lights enveloped me. 'Oh no, it'll probably be like all of those twilight zones where the guy blacks out and everyone's the same' I thought, remembering what the guy did next, suddenly, I whited out.

I woke up, 'I think I'm gonna toss my cookies' I thought. I looked around, it was the most miraculous thing I've ever seen. The water looked clean enough to drink. And those mountains, they were so megestic, and had a weird aura around them, like, a veil of beauty. I was on some sort of, stage, no more like a platform. "Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore." I whispered to myself. Other people were on different platforms too. "Hey what's going on-" a girl asked me. I stared for a little bit longer. Just staring, I then noticed other girls, and stared at them as well. By the time I was back to earth a voice was talking, "I will give each of you an extrodinary gift in which you shall develope over your journey and you will use it to defeat the challenges," he said. Suddenly, a light was all around me, like at my doorstep, and I noticed, I WAS STILL IN MY UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! "You will recieve the powers of the hippocampus, Shade." I heard the voice say.

Suddenly, a white orb floated to me. I then felt paralyzed, like I couldn't move, but my whole body was tingling. I felt like I was standing on all fours. I then felt, better, stronger, more powerful then ever. I opened my eyes. I was higher. I had hooves, but a fish tail. I also had fins on my wrists. I was some hoarse thingy. "You will be able to change from form to form at will but be warned, if you stay in your forms and use to many skills you will tarnish your life energy and you may fade from existence...." I heard the voice say again. I then blacked out, AGAIN. 'Can we gice it a rest already?' I thought, assuming the voice could here my thoughts. I then saw two girls from before. I ignored the fact I was naked except for my boxers, while I watched them. By the time I came back to earth I caught myself drooling. The voice came back, "Focus on the hippocampus." the voice said. "Let it rise with in you." I guess it was reading my thoughts, cause I wanted to do that. I changed back to my human form. 'I think I like this better' I thought. "Hi." the girls said to me, giggling. I then realised, I was still naked! "Er...hi."

ShadowSong
12th August 2003, 09:12 PM
Name: Kyle Williams

Appearance (human): Long black curly hair, wears black pants and a grey long sleeve t-shirt under a black vest. Has cold blue eyes, and a fairly handsome face. Left eyebrow is pierced with a slightly curved barbell through it, and both ears have a few piercings. Wears a black cowboy hat.

Appearance (animal): Minotaur: Traditional minotaur appearance, very heavily muscled and wears nothing but a black loincloth sorta thing. Has long curved horns, with numerous chips and scratches in them. His hair is pure white, and he has all the same piercings as in human form, plus black spiralling tattoos covering his right shoulder/back/chest and right side of his face.

Personality: Quiet, generous, patient, and always willing to give advice. Can be very witty, and sarcastic, and tries to appear tough natured. Is really a romantic and artistic person at heart.

Group: #1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh. Morning. I awoke to the sounds of someone urinating with the door open. Door open? Where was I? Oh, that's right, the party last night at T's house. I didn't know or care what time it was, but I had the feeling I hadn't been passed out for very long.

Forcing myself into a sitting position, the first thing I groped for was my hat. Within about 10 seconds I had located it... covering Brittany's face. I softly removed it, and smiled. She really was cute. Even in the post-party state she was in.

Leaving the trashed house, stepping over unconscious forms, I walked outside into the brisk morning air. It felt great, and I decided to walk down to the nearby park.

I decided it was much too early, as it seemed very, very quiet, as I crossed the street and entered the usually buzzing Sheridan Park. Ah well, I was glad for that. Now maybe I could just curl up on a park bench and get a little extra sleep in.

But after what seemed like not even five minutes, I awoke to the sound of thunder. Or so I thought. The last thing I remembered was looking up and seeing the most incredible sight. I remember being taken in by a swirling of raw energy, and then whiting out.

I came too to see myself in a very strange place, and was initially more curious than frightened for some reason. I quickly saw that I was not alone, and there were many others that seemed to be confused, scared, and worried. But adeep, powerful voice seemed to resonate from the heavens, and seemed to clear things up. Slightly. And then came another black out.

Waking up for what seemed like the tenth time that morning, I tried hard to focus. I saw I was somewhere completely different. Very beautiful even. The other unfortunates had also been to this local. And finally my brain began to get my mind up to speed.

So I was in some foreign land, I had nothing but the clothes on my back, and I'm in some kind of game that sounds pretty much like a life or death situation. Fair enough. And what was that power he had said... minotaur? I could transform into a minotaur? Well, that makes things a little more interesting.

I saw that the others were all testing out their new found powers, and, far be it for me to jump on the band wagon, I decided I'd try it later. I paid little attention to these other kids, but something drew me towards two girls that were sort of walking together. A friendship already? Or the beginnings of a faction?

Readjusting my cowboy hat I decided to see what was the next step. I walked towards the two, and said, "So, you two look about as dumbfounded as I feel, stick together than shall we? M'name's Kyle."

"Hi... I'm Helen Mason," the girl with short brown hair and dark green eyes responded.

Meganium
13th August 2003, 09:57 AM
Name: Soni Savage

Apperance (human): A regular 16 year old, wears blue t shirt black baggy cargo jeans and a black vest.

Myth Animal: Pheonix

Appearence (animal): a normal Pheonix only with black streaks every so often on his back.

Personallity: funny, outgoing, easily angered, set in his ways, and a loner. (Yes he is funny at times)

Goal: Party Number 3

Other: --------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Watchu looking at punk," I said, as a kid knocked into me on purpose.

"I thought it was a halloween mask but it was just your face," he replied.

"Take that..." I said, then slammed my fist into his gut, "back." He fell on the floor cluthching his stomach in pain.

"Excellent Soni," said one of my chronies. The other one agreed, I turned around.

"I never gave you permision to speak, you guys are out," I said kicking one in the ribs and punching the other one. Suddenly as I walked away a circling white light formed around me. I fainted and was transported out of the demension.

When I awoke I was on an island in a pool that was so tranquil, SPLASH! "I hate tranquility."

"I have summoned each of you here for an important reason, for over all the other people in the world I hae chosen you to prove yourself, by overcoming challenges, defeating rivals, and establishing a party that can overcome all odds. Then, if you have triumphed over all that you will reach a sacred temple that will contain the greatest prize of all..."

"Yeah sure," I muttered.

"I will give each of you an extrodinary gift in which you shall develope over your journey and you will use it to defeat the challenges," he said.

"Okay someones had one drink too much," I said to no one. A white orb floated in front of me and was sent inside my chest. I fainted.

I awoke, "I have a gift." I said mockingly. I felt a presence in my mind.

"Focus on a pheonix," he said, "it cant hurt," I sighed. I did and a blinding aura arose claws slashed out from my hands.

"Pheonix Form," I muttered realizing what was happening, y skin turnt an orangish color I felt my hair grow to feathers and wings errupt from my back. I felt a huge pain errupt my body was changing I had turned into a pheonix.

I spotted some girls talking to a boy in his underwear. I remembered something about attacks Pheonix, fire. I spat a ball of fire at the boy then at the girls. They all screamed on fire. I laughed and turned back to human laughing my head off I think they spotted my pheonix form...

crimson_flygon
13th August 2003, 11:17 AM
----------------
Helen Mason
----------------

Me and Eowyn decided to find more people to join us. A guy with
long curly black hair, cold blue eyes and a cowboy hat on came up to us. "So, you two look about as dumbfounded as I feel, stick together than shall we? M'name's Kyle," he said.
"Hi...I'm Helen Mason," I said,"ya, this whole situation is kindof confusing..."
"We'll go and find that treasure together, after all 3 heads are better then two as I always say,"he winked at us.
"Okay, hey why don't you go and ask some other people to join us to we'll go look over there,"I said. So he went in one direction and started to talk to people, but alot of them didn't seem like they wanted to go with our party.

Me and Eowyn went off towards another crowd of people and the one person who kindof jumped out at us was a boy who was in his underwear.
"Hi," we said to him, I felt like I was going to burst out laughing but somehow I contained myself by just giggling quietly.
"er...hi," he said blushing.
"hey you want to come with us," I asked him,"you know on this weird quest that the voice has sent us on?"
"Oh hey sure," he said," My name is Shade, Shade Beluse."
"I'm Helen Mason and this is my friend Eowyn Channing," I said.
"Oh cool," he said looking from me to Eowyn, "Hey what can you guys turn into?" he said out of the blue," I turn into a horse fish thing called a hippocampus"
"I turn into a unicorn," said Eowyn.
"Ya her unicorn is real cool," I said," and I turn into a..." I didn't finish because suddenly balls of fire came hurtling towards us, "ah!" I yelled. We started to roll on the ground.
I looked up and saw a fiery bird transform into a boy who walked away laughing. "You won't get away that easily!" I yelled in rage.
I concentrated and felt mysef change again to the hydra. I ran after him roaring and stomping the ground getting ever closer to him...

Meganium
13th August 2003, 12:45 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soni Savage

"I wont," I said mockingly, I transformed into the bird and flew off into the sky. I looked at her then to the un transformed. I screeched and took off at the boy in his underwear. I scracthed him across the chest. He jumped up I looked back at the Hydra what a weakling.

"HIYAH!" As her back turned away a gorgon appeared and struck her. I fired a fireball at her as she was hurt. Suddenly a pegusas hit he in midair I crashed to the ground below.

crimson_flygon
13th August 2003, 01:20 PM
-----------------
Helen Mason
-----------------

The boy who turned into pheonix had flow around and attacked Shade, I would have helped him but all of a suden I felt arrows in my back, then I looked around and saw a girl that was half snake, the first thing that came to mind was "look away" so I turned around and my tail slammed into her, she continued firing arrows at me, then the pheonix started firin more fire balls at me.
Then a huge winged horse slammed into the pheonix, who went hurtling toward the ground. "Shade?" I thought, "Is that you?"
"Yes,"I heard in my mind,
"hey I think we can talk together in our minds," I thought back to him,"
"hey you're right,"I heard again.
My back was stinging very badly, when suddenlly Eowyn came to me in her unicorn form and her horn glowed brightly as she touched my side and I was suddenly healed.
"Thanks," I thought to her
"no problem,"I heard as she started firing blasts of magic at the gorgon. I started to breath acid at the fallen pheonix. "cool," I thought. Suddenly a minotaur came and rammed into the gorgon.
"who are you?" I thought to it.
"It's me Kyle,"I heard," what don't you recognize me?"
He threw her into the pheonix...

ShadowSong
13th August 2003, 01:45 PM
Time for some action, it was, and despite my better judgement I ran off to play hero. Seeing my new friends being attacked sent a small rivet of anger down my spine, and I threw myself at the gorgon. There was no way I was strong enough on my own... but suddenly I felt the change start from within and work out.

The minotaur... of course. With a roar I crashed into the gorgon and lifted it over my head, tossing it towards the pheonix hovering above.

I noticed Helen staring at me and snorted, "What's the matter, don't you recognize me?"

I took a moment to look actually look at myself. White fur? Well, I thought I looked better in black, but this was fine. And the black markings... very cool.

Snapping around towards the antagonists in this situation, I snorted again and kicked the ground.

"So, it seems we got off on the wrong foot. Who exactly are you? I sincerely believe that this 'quest' will be difficult enough without us fighting amongst ourselves. What say we settle down over a nice bit of tea? Huh?"

Leon-IH
14th August 2003, 03:51 AM
Quick sign in.

Name: Joe Kasaki

Appearance(Human): a tall lad with curly black hair he has grey eyes and very very long arms, he has really solid muscles and an odd shaped nose, he wears baggy jeans and a skin tight black
t-shirt which shows his muscles.

Myth animal: Cyclops

Appearance(Cyclops): lets start with REALLY REALLY BIG, he has an ill green coloured skin, he has a long cruelly hooked horn which he can impale people with.

Personality: Joe gets annoyed very quickly and doesn't like people asking him for help though he usually gives it somewhat grudgeingly, he uses his size and strength to intimidate people and quite often gets into various fights he doesn't need to.

Goal: To go home.

Other: Joe will fight anyone who insults his parents, mainly because they both died in a car accident.

awakening Joe yawns, he stretches his legs and arms, he walks outside for a jog before breakfast.. as he runs through a deep pine forest he suddenly feels wind running against his skin, suddenly he flies up into the sky screaming for help...

out of nowhere in particular he hears a booming voice
"come ye mortal, I have summoned each of you here for an important reason, for over all the other people in the world I have chosen you to prove yourself, by overcoming challenges, defeating rivals, and establishing a party that can overcome all odds. Then, if you have triumphed over all that you will reach a sacred temple that will contain the greatest prize of all..."

.. how in the name of am i going to do THAT.. Joe thinks leaning on his knees, then as though reading his mind he hears a voice inside his mind "i will give you the power to overcome these challenges, all ye must do is use it" in a flash of colour and light Joe starts speaking "aquarimanya cominara conqueri jeri" he turns into a giant cyclops with hulking muscles and a long cruel hooked horn.. then in his head he hears "ye shall say tequari noh chellii to revert to looking human again..."

OOC: am i all alone? i'm not entirely sure.

crimson_flygon
14th August 2003, 01:06 PM
sorry but I do think you are alone O_o but you can stick with us if you'd like, just like be searching for a differant cause untill somebody else joins you. Or you can go off on your own, you decide.
------------

The pheonix returned to his his human form, amazingly he looked totally unhurt. Maybe it had somthing to do with him being a pheonix. He stood up and glared at Kyle.
"Me, work with you?" he grinned evily at us, "why would I work with people as weak as you?" with that him and a girl, who I guessed was the gorgon went off towards some other people.

I could tell we all wanted to chase after him and beat smash him int a rock or somthing but it was Kyle Kyle who stopped everyone's fuming, "hey don't worry about it guys," he said calmly returning to human, "we shouldn't be taunted by guys like him they are just punks who need to get a life.

So we all returned to normal (Eowyn after healing Shade though) and sat on some rocks talking about him and that girl when I saw someone. It was a tall muscular boy with curly hair and a black shirt. He was standing away from everybody else, "Hey," I called to him, "come here" I said leaping down and running over to him.
"What?" he said.
"Hey would you like to stick with me and my friends?" I said signaling over to them and they waved, we're going to go look for the prize."
"I don't really want to go look for some prize," he said.
"well you could just stay wiht us," I said," after all, who knows what dangers are out there, would you like to?"

Leon-IH
15th August 2003, 06:37 PM
"bah" joe mutters under his breath "ok i suppose joining you will do well for now" then in a slightly louder voice "lets get cracking"
walking over to where the group stands he calmly speaks "i am Joe, might i know your names?" he lets himself hunch down to be on a height level with everyone on the rocks.

ShadowSong
18th August 2003, 01:07 PM
I smirked and said, "Well, my name's Kyle," and offered a steady hand shake without glancing away.

NightBlaze
18th August 2003, 05:49 PM
This looks like fun, I wouldn't mind signing up are you still accpeting LSU's?

Shadow Djinn
18th August 2003, 07:39 PM
*rises from the grave* Yep. I'm back. My signup will be here soon, but save me a #3 spot please. :)

crimson_flygon
18th August 2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by NightBlaze
This looks like fun, I wouldn't mind signing up are you still accpeting LSU's?

yes we're still excepting LSU's but please put your first signup in the signup forum (I don't know if you have yet but I'll be there in a sec.) So you are welcome to signup

Yay! welcome back shadow djinn :wave:

And sorry I've been gone for awhile but two words, Power outage, yep I was part of it. So now that it's over *knock on wood* I'll be able to be on alot now.

I will post soon either editing this or posting after someone else but trust me, soon. like today or tomorrow.
-----------
okay here it is:

"and I'm Helen," I said, "and this is Eowyn." I said signaling towards Eowyn who nodded.
"I'm Joe," he said.
"And I'm Shade," said Shade grinning, only to recieve a strange look from Joe.
"Hey I'm going to go look for some more people,"I said,"you want to come Eowyn?"
"sure," she said. We went down away from the rocks toward somemore people, hopwfully more people might want to join us but we'd have to see.

NightBlaze
19th August 2003, 01:01 PM
Name: Hiro White
Appearance(human): Hiro is about 5'11 with dark hair and brown eyes. He wears a red shirt and black pants. He is Medium Build.
Myth animal: Pheonix
Appearance(animal): Hiro looks like a regular pheonix but has red claws and white streaks along his back. HIs eyes also glow red and his beak is blood red.(Can anyone guess what my favorite color is? )
Personality: Hiro is Nice, Loyal, and Brave. Care for his friends and others around him not afriad to risk his life for others. WHen you first meet him he can be a little shy but after you get to know him hes fun to hang around. Likes to Joke around and sometimes does at the wrong time.(Like in a Battle)
Goal: Trying to get the prize (Team #1)
Other: Dum Dum dum dum DUM
~~~~~~

Hiro
~~~~

I awoke this morning to something strange. As if something were calling my name. Of Course I figured it was some strange dream so I ignored it. I quickly got dress and ran down the stairs. My mom of course was still asleep and dad was proably at work. I walked out side to get the paper. I reached down and looked at the paper. It was all torn up. I saw different pages of the paper. The sports over there the bussiness there, the state there, weather way across the lawn.

"Damn paper boy" I said "What a waste kinda hard to read a torn up paper" I walked around and picked up the shreds of paper and then everything went black.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I awoke on a platform. With water streaming all around me. It was absoultley beatiful I couldn't beleive my eyes. "HELLO!" I shouted as no one was around me. "Anyone here"

"I have summoned you here for an important reason, for over all the other people in the world I hae chosen you to prove yourself, by overcoming challenges, defeating rivals, and establishing a party that can overcome all odds. Then, if you have triumphed over all that you will reach a sacred temple that will contain the greatest prize of all..."

"Huh???" I said "Why me???? Im nothing special what do you want me to,.." I was cut off by the voice again

"I will give each of you an extrodinary gift in which you shall develope over your journey and you will use it to defeat the challenges."

Then everything went white and the voice spoke again.

"Hiro I give to you the power of the pheonix. Now join the others... but, make haste as I have summoned you a little later then them... go now!"

Before I could get another word out everything went black again... I was getting tired of blacking out every 15 minutes but hey I'm not one to complain. I awoke in a forest area where a few other kids were. groups were obivosuly being formed. I stood up and looked around. I saw some kids who were trying there new powers out. Some looked rather cool but, I wondered what mine would look like.

"Concentrate on The Pheonix Hiro... concentrate."

I did just that. I concentrated as hard as I could and then, transformed I was a bird which I asumed was the pheonix. I soared straight up in the air. It was amazing I was more free then I had been in years. I had no limits I could go almost anywhere. I flew left and right and down and up. I landed a few minutes after and transformed back into my human form and cololasped to the ground... I felt like I had competed in a trialithalon. I was complety exausthed but, It was well worth it because that was the funnest thing I had done in about 10 years.

"Phew.." I said aloud "I guess I have some limitiations huh"

I stood up and saw groups being formed. One of the groups looked like fun people who were talking and laughing the other group looked more like serious people who were discussing things quietly and secertively. My dessision was simple..... Go with the fun people! So I headed over to their group and introduced myself

"Hey there, Im Hiro." I said with a smile....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

crimson_flygon
20th August 2003, 09:01 AM
----------------
Helen Mason
----------------

After about 5 minutes of just walking around me and Eowyn returned to the place by the rocks were everyone else was talking.
We joined them, sitting down on a long flat rock. It only took about 3 minutes before a boy with dark hair and brown eyes came over to us,
"Hey there I'm Hiro," he said smiling.
"Hi I'm Helen Mason," I said,"do you want to join our group?"
"well... ya that is what I wanted to do,"he said.
Everyone else introduced themselves to him and then we returned to sitting around talking about just about anything, including this whole quest. Out of the corner of my eye I could of sworn I saw somthing dark moving. But when I turned to look nothing was there.
"Hey Hiro what do you turn into?" asked Kyle.
"A pheonix"he answered.
We all looked around grimly, thinking about that other pheonix.
"what?" he said,"is there somthing wrong?"
"no," I said,"there is just this bad guy who turns into a pheonix but it has nothing to do with you."
He kinda looked down at his feet in a really depressing sort of way.
"Hey I turn into a hydra," I said,"It's a giant dinosaur thing,"
He looked up at me,"woah"
"hey it's not that big a deal,"I said, not wanting to show off.
Everyone else started saying what they turn into. I looked back towards where I had saw the dark shape and I knew I saw somthing this time but whatever maybe it was just shadows.
I went back to talking to the others trying to forget about what I had just seen...

Sheila Rae
20th August 2003, 10:43 AM
Name: Sapphire Kaji
Appearance(human): I have shoulder-blade length black hair, with silver tips. My eyes are a good quality, sapphire blue, hence my name. I am about 5'2". My outfits usually consist of black pants or capris with a black and silver shirt with netting on the sleeves. My fingernails are always painted, usually the same blue as my eyes, dark red, or silver, and occasionally black.
Myth animal: Phoenix
Appearance(animal): I look like other phoenixes, with gold and scarlet plumage. My phoenix eyes are the same colour as my human ones. I have a crimson crest and my beak and legs are yellowish. Sometimes when I fly, a fine golden powder comes from my wings.
Personality: I am friendly but won't make thee first move in a conversation or anything else. I'm pretty spontaneous too. I believe it doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right, as long as the job is done. I kinda look goth-like, so any one who calls me goth or whatever I take offense to and become very defensive.
Goal: #1, the friendly treasure hunters
Other: My favourite colour is silver and I like sapphires...

I was at the nature centre. I was a Jr. Naturalist. The nature centre for Emerald Valley had some volunteer high school students (like me) who took the little kids on nature hikes and stuff. I was leading a group of kids today. We walked down a path, and I was showing them what a blue jay feather looked like when boy, wearing a Jr. Naturalist shirt and looked a few years younger than me, ran up to us. He must've been new, since I didn't recognize him.

"Hey Sapphire! You can have a break!" he said, waving at me while running down the path towards us. "It's my turn to take the Little Leaf group out." I nodded as he showed the kids something else.

I walked down the path as if I was going back to the nature centre, but instead of taking the Bear Paw path I took the Rabbit Meadow path. Then I veered off the path and through the forest, to a spot of Emerald Valley that only I knew about; my secret cove.

It was a beautiful place, surround by flowering trees. There was a crystal-clear lake, with an equally clear waterfall in front of a natural rock plat forum in the middle of the lake. There were flowers all around. I was sitting on the rock platform when suddenly a rainbow of swirling energy formed in front of the waterfall. It swallowed me up and I black out.

+~+~+~

When I was concious again, it took me a few seconds to figure out what had happened. Then I remembered being in the cove in Emerald Vally, and then seeing the swirl of energy.

I realized I was sitting on a rock platform, surrounded by huge waterfalls that seemed to begin and end nowhere. It looked a lot like my cove, but I knew I wasn't there. Could this be a parallel dimension?

I heard a booming voice then, that seemed to come from the sky. "I have summoned you here for an important reason, for over all the other people in the world I hae chosen you to prove yourself, by overcoming challenges, defeating rivals, and establishing a party that can overcome all odds. Then, if you have triumphed over all that you will reach a sacred temple that will contain the greatest prize of all..."

"I will give each of you an extrodinary gift in which you shall develope over your journey and you will use it to defeat the challenges."

"Sapphire, I give to you the power of the pheonix!" Suddenly everything went black again, then everything came back and I landed on my butt at the edge of a forest. There were some people sitting on and standing near rocks and talking. But then I saw a person I recognized very well.

"Cousin Helen!" I cried, running towards her. It was much unlikely me to scream out like that. You see, when we were younger, Helen and I were best friends (even though we were cousins) and we lived right next door to each other. Then both our parents had to move to opposite ends of the country. I hadn't seen her for seven or eight years. But how was she here? Would she recognize me? As these and mant other questions swirled around my head, I wish that I hadn't yelled out.

crimson_flygon
20th August 2003, 08:19 PM
----------------
Helen Mason
----------------

"Cousin Helen!" I heard over the conversation. I looked over in the direction that I thought it came from. I saw someone standing at the edge of the forest. A squinted, trying to get a clearer view of who it is. And suddeny I knew excactly who it was.
"Sapphire?" I yelled taking a couple steps forward,"is that you sapphire?"
I started running down the hill untill we were both standing about a foot away from eachother. THen suddenly we ran towards eachother and hugged.
"Saph,"I said through happy tears,"Saph is it really you?"
"yes Helen it is me," she said like she couldn't believe we were actually together again,"I missed you so much."
We stood there together for what seemed like 5 minutes and then I realised.
"I have to introduce you to my friends,"I said pulling her over towards the rocks."Everyone this is my cousin Sapphire, I haven't seen her for 8 years since she had to move away."
Everyone greeted her.
"Oh Saph I can't believe destiny has reunited us here again."
But she could not respond. Because suddenly Giant creatures came leaping out of the forest. (for anyone who has seen LotR2 they are those things the orcs ride out on) They were like wolves and cats mixed together and they sprang towards us.
"watch out Helen!"cried saph as she suddenly turned into a pheonix a shot fire at one of the coming creatures that were about to pounce on me.
"that was close," I heard in my mind, "hey we can talk telepathically!"
"ya," I thought back to Sapphire. "so you can turn into a pheonix to?"
"other people can?"she asked.
"We'll have to talk later," I thought again, "right now we have business to take care of!"
I focused deep on the hydra I felt the inner power of it rise from within me and I felt myself change into it.
I began swinging my tail and slamming the creatures into trees. I saw everyone else turn into their forms and begin fighting off the beasts...

Arnen
20th August 2003, 09:19 PM
~Name: Seyelin Hatsuke
~Gender: M
~Age: 13
~Appearance(human): (if you already know of my other Seyelins, ignore this) With silver hair that is a bit long, and pale blue eyes, he is very pale. He wears a plain white T-shirt, cargo blue jeans, and black tennis shoes, plus a silver spiked choker thing. His left ear is pierced, usually with a plain silver hoop.
~Myth animal: Dragonwolf
~Appearance(animal): The wolf parts are that of an arctic wolf, white, and the dragon parts are a steely silver-blue color the webbing of his at-like wings dark grey. His eyes are much the same as in his human form, pale blue.
~Personality: Cold, and very much a loner, he is a bit arrogant and overconfident, but not show-offy. Oh, and good luck trying to get more than a few words out of him at once: he scarcely speaks unless spoken to. In battle he is ruthless and unfeeling.
~Goal: Group #3
~Other: Same old char... But he's still fun XD

~^*Seyelin*^~

I sat lazilly on the edge of my bed, craving excitement. It was another boring day in my excessively boring life. Another day of waking up, eating breakfast, school, riding the bus, then getting home to nothing, all in a mind-numbing cycle of boringness...

"<Why can't something exciting happen?>" I thought wistfully, turning and switching on the TV and GCN for the billionth time. It took a record five minutes for me to get bored with SSB:M and decide to go downstairs for a snack.

Three minutes later, I was opening the door to my room, a bag of chips in hand. I started towards the bed, when something bright and sickeningly colorful caught my eye overhead. Glancing up, what I saw made me drop my chips.

"****" was all I had time to mutter before I was sucked up into the rainbow-colored vortex above me... Before I lost consciousness...

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

When I awoke, I was atop some kind of spire positioned above a pool of some sort of blue liquid. I was numbly aware that this was not my bedroom. Blinking, I realised it. Had my wish come true? I leapt to my feet, looking wildly about myself. Seeing the endless waterfalls cascading downwards into forever... I was faintly reminded of the Chamber of Sages from OoT. Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by a great booming voice from all around me.

"I have summoned you here for an important reason, for over all the other people in the world I hae chosen you to prove yourself, by overcoming challenges, defeating rivals, and establishing a party that can overcome all odds. Then, if you have triumphed over all that you will reach a sacred temple that will contain the greatest prize of all..."

"<Prize?>" I thought, "Yeah, right," I scoffed softly. Suddenly, uncontrollably, my body went rigid as light, pale blue, almost white, in color, surrounded me.

"Seyelin..." the voice was talking solely to me now, "I give to you the power of the dragonwolf!" Suddenly, an orb of some kind, blindingly white, flew down from above and flew straight at me. I tried to move, but I felt bound by some invisible force. Inevitably, the orb flew straight into my chest, where it disappeared. The whole ordeal was quite unnerving. I felt as though I were being forced onto all fours, and I felt an odd tingling all over, accompanied by ripping pain in my back and at the base of my spine. Before I could even think, my vision faded and I fell into blissfull darkness...

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

When I opened my eyes, I heard a lot of yelling and loud growling. I saw before me, miraculously, an array of strange creatures battling what seemed to be half-wolf, half-cat. I panicked slightly, wondering what to do, when I heard the oice from earlier booming through my mind...

Focus on the dragonwolf, Seyelin... Focus...

Bemused slightly, I did as the voice asked, and as my vision was clouded with white, I felt the same odd sensation I had before. When the light faded, I felt completely different. I felt... Stronger... Definitely faster... And someow I knew I could understand anything spoken to me.

"<This... Is difinitely not normal,>" I thought. I looked back at the battle before me. "<Might as well...>" I thought, rushing into the fray.

Leon-IH
21st August 2003, 02:29 AM
"aquarimanya cominara conqueri jeri" Joe yells as he transforms charging into battle he smashes his horn around in a fast circle then aims for a jumping tackle on the nearest enemy.. as he tackles he sees the rest of his party chargeing in too.

OOC : i was with you guys wasnt i :o

crimson_flygon
21st August 2003, 12:14 PM
Ya you were.
----------------
Helen Mason
----------------

I watched as Joe began fighting off some of the beasts. I began blowing clouds of acid over some that were charging towards me.
Suddenly one jumped onto my back and started clawing at my back, then some more started to jump onto me.
"Help!"I thought, I wasn't aiming at anyone in paticular but I hope whoever heard me would be able to help.
I tried to reach around and grab them off of me. Luckily I was able to reach all the way around and grab one off, but as soon as I did another would take a leap and latch on my back.
I threw the one I hade in my mouth towards a crowd of the and then tried focusing on the one's on my back.
Where was someone to help me? I looked around and saw all of them were to busy trying to defend themselves from the beasts.
Then suddenly from my one side I saw one of them that was twice as large as the others. It bellowed and then leaped straight at my neck. I tried to move out of the way but the weight of the other ones on my back kept me from gettign very far from his leap. I felt the stabbing pain of his long fangs sink into my neck. And I heard the ripping of veins and then I couldn't see or breath or anything. But I was sure I was still alive but I couldn't really feel anything. Then suddenly I felt a strange sensation from within me like two big pipes were pushing from deep within me. ANd suddenly everything came back into focus but I felt alot differant. After looking at mself, I found I had an extra head. I looked down and saw my other head on the ground, the beasts ripping at the long neck. But now I have two heads, it was kindof freaking me out but now wasn't the time for that, I had to help the others. I charged towards the beasts and grabbed them in mouths and through them into trees. This was going to make it alot easier...

NightBlaze
21st August 2003, 07:20 PM
Hiro
<><><>~<><><>

Shortly after introducing myself another girl appeared. She was obviously friends with Helen and they both ran towards each other. I felt rather sorry for them because as soon as they were reunited a bunch of ˝Cat ˝Dogs lept out at us. I looked over towards the other group of people. I couldn't tell if they were planning to help us or not. I didn't have time to whatch them for very long because, one of the beasts charged at me. I turned too late and it struck me right at the face. I felt the claws connect with my skin. I put my hands to my face just in time to block the second and third attacks. I felt him once again cut into me on my arms and at my chest.

"Alright dirt bag, You've made me mad!! Your going to burn!!!!" I yelled. Then I focused in on the Pheonix within and transformed. I quickly shot straight up into the air barely avoiding another attack then I shot straight back down at him. I stuck my talons straight out in front of my and slashed at the beasts back. I circled around and did the same thing a few more times and, he fell to the ground dead I presumed.

"Alright one down." I said to myself

I Glanced over to see how the others were doing and I spotted Helen. She had transformed into her Hydra form and was fighting off multipule beasts. I was about to contiune fighting when I saw a beast leap out and grip her neck and then bit down and severed her head clean off. I was shocked...

"Already a death.... and we just started 5 minutes ago!!"

I charged down at the beast full of rage and then, the Hydras body began to shake and this time 2 heads sprouted up insted of one.

"Ha, Now I remembered Hydras respawn their heads when they get chopped off.. " i said to myself "and here I was worried someone had already died.. boy don't I feel stupid. Oh well back to work."

With that I charged back down at another beast and hacked away with my talons and beak....

Arnen
21st August 2003, 08:58 PM
~^*Seyelin*^~

I charged in, bowling over one or two of the creatures. I skidded to a halt, however, when I heard a girl's voice echo through my mind.

"[Help!]" ((OoC: That's how I'll put mind-speak, 'k?))

I looked wildy around, and saw what looked like a dinosaur getting its head ripped off. I stared, slackjawed for a moment, before two more grew back in its place. I chuckled slightly. It must have been a hydra. Why not? This was already so strange, it was not entirely impossible. I blinked, realising the cry for help must have come from it... Err, her. Growling, practically high on the thrill off battle, I leapt at her assailants, sinking my fangs into one's leg. It cried out and then hung limp. I wondered why for a moment, then realised that my fangs must have poison in them. Things were about to get more interesting...

crimson_flygon
23rd August 2003, 08:17 PM
That's a good idea nabooru I might do that to ^_~
----------------
Helen Mason
----------------

Only a phew minutes after that, incedent, a pure white wolf with a silver dragon tail and wings leaped onto one of my attackers. The moment he bit it, the creature fell limp.
"intruging," I thought to myself.
After a little while more of the battle, it was already over.
I changed back, almost falling over in weariness.
I was going ovr to the guy who I thought was the wolf who helped me.
"Hey!" I called running over to him..

Arnen
24th August 2003, 08:40 PM
OoC: Umm... Sheesh, this is kinda hard... Uh, if Seyelin starts speaking another language (which he will, mind you), I'll do something like, "(English) this." (only, of course for languages other than English)

~^*Seyelin*^~

"Hey!"

I heard the hydra's voice calling from behind me. I had been about to leave, and was halfway to the forest already, but I turned despite myself. It was a girl a little older than me. I guessed she had been the hydra.

"What?" I asked irritably.
"Thanks... For back there," she said. "I'm Helen Mason, by the way. What's your name?" She extended her hand.
I glared at her hand as if it carried some kind of disease. "Seyelin Hatsuke," I grumbled, continuing off towards the forest.

crimson_flygon
26th August 2003, 03:37 PM
When Seyelin left I looked towards him a little while.
"well he wasn't very polite," I heard spphire say as she came up behing me.
"Not at all," I told her," and all I wanted to do was thank him for helping..."
"hey don't worry about it," Said Sapphire hopefully,"some people are just like that,"
"Trust me I know," I said laughing.
We walked to were are group stood.
"Well," I said, "wanna go now?"
Everyone agreed.
"But where do we go?"
"you're right I have no idea," said Kyle looking around to see if anyone else knew."
"Oh I've got an idea!" I said triumphantly,"Saph, you and Hiro can go up into the air and look to see if you spot somthing interesting!"
"Good idea," said Sapphire, and she began to change to pheonix, along with Hiro.
Soon they both took off, I wondered if they would see anything up there...

ShadowSong
27th August 2003, 08:49 PM
OOC: Sorry, I'm still here, but it seems like we need you to take us somewhere being GM and all. Right now the lack of posting may be because of the slight lack of direction. Get us moving again, and I'm sure it'll liven up.

Just my $0.02.

crimson_flygon
28th August 2003, 05:22 PM
OOC: Ya you are right I am sorry to everyone ^___^;;
But I'll get right on that, starting now ^.^
~~~
----------------
Helen Mason
~~~~~~~~

Once they both had gone up, they soon returned transforming back.
"There is a huge white temple far that way," Sapphire said pointing.
"All around it are lot's of mountians and this forest,"said Hiro,"and alot of other stuff."
"Is there any clear path?" I asked.
"Oh yeah!" exclaimed Sapphire,"there is a river near here that flows right through everything and goes toward that temple."
"Then we should find that river and follow it, it will be the best way to assure us that we aren't going in circles," I said,"everyone look for that river!"
I went off in one direction towards the edge of the woods, there was no sign of a river but there had to be one somewhere.
"Found anything?"I heard someone calling out above us.I heard many shouts of "No". I sighed and went over to the edge of the woods. And listened, maybe I would be able to hear the sound of of the river. I didn't hear any sound of rushig water, but what I did hear surprised me. It sounded like the faintest voice, singing some kind of lyric that flowed and swirled into a mystic melody. I took one step into te woods and the sound grew a tiny bit louder. I closed my eyes,"I remeber I did a project on myths with my friend a long time ago but I can barely remeber it, why can't I remeber?" I thought "Where is it!" suddenly I remebered every detail about the report, everything from when we were at the library getting books, till when we were presenting it to the class. Did the mysterious voice do this? It had been helping us all ever since when we got here. Maybe it had unearthed my memory of the report. But I had no time to think about it. I began trying to remeber somthing about music from the woods, and as if my brain had becme a library, the facts sprang to my mind. Nymphs, the fairy things that lived in forests and rivers and stuff. Maybe there are river nymphs at the river and maybe if I followed the song I could find the river!
"Everyone," I yelled running out of the woods, "everyone come over here!"
"What did you find it?" I heard them saying as they rushed over.
"well not excactly," I began, "um how can I explain this.."
"Woah," said Sapphire,"are you talking to me in my mind again?
"well no," I said
"Suddenly I know what you saw and heard I know it all excactly as if I had been you"
"Everybody do you know to,"I said looking around cautiosly.
Everyone nooded. Did the voice do this too? Well maybe it would help us somtimes.
"Well come on!"I said running over towards where I had heard it, "over here," I whipered, from my memory of the nymph, they were very shy, and I think everyone else knew that from me too.
We stood near where I had been before and stopped, I held my breath, hoping that we wold here the song again.
And then I heard it, the beutiful flowing melody. We quietly pushed through the many branches blocking the way but as we continued the sound became louder and louder untill we reached some tall grass and I peeked out to see them.
They were as tall as a normal human, but they were a light glowing blue color. Their wings were clear and delicate looking, like a dragon flies. And there voices where as clear and beutiful as the river they were playing in. They laughed and sang, and ran around in the clear water.
"Now what do we do?" I thought to myself. I could tell everyone else was thinking the same thing because we all just stood there watching them.
"Let me try," I whispered as softly as I could. and then I crept slowly and carefully around the brush untill I was at at the waters edge away from the nymphs.
"hello?" I said very gently and softly. The nymphs looked at me and the instantly disappeared into the river, as if they had became it themselves.
"I am sorry to disrupt you," I said just as I had before,"but me and my friends would like to follow the river as a guide to the temple, you need not show yourselfs or anything, we will only be following it and will try not to bother you again."
I sorta bowed down on one knee, just because it felt like the thing to do, and then I thought I should give them a offering or somthing. So I reached into my pocket and found some quarters and dimes that I had taken in case I needed to call someone, but I guess I wouldn't be calling ayone anytime soon so I dropped them into the flowing water. Only seconds after they seemed to sink into the sands at the bottom and dissapeared.
"You may follow our river," I heard the gentle voice of a nymph coming from somewhere in thin air,"and we shall give you this advice, follow the way the river flows, the forest will look like you are walking in circles but it is only an illusion, never leave the banks of the river no matter what, for no reason must you leave the bank of the river untill you have passed a meadow,for after that is is protected by secret magic, once you are past that you may leave the river bank if you wish, but come back when you want to move on."
And then the voice faded away and from the waters edge many bags floated towards me.
"Come here you guys, it's okay."I called over to them. Everyone walked around the and over to where I was.
"did you hear it?"I asked
"Yes we heard this voice,"they said.
"well everyone get one of these things and lets see what they are.
I looked at the bags, they were each differant, I took a light brown bag with beads imbedded in the shape of a flower. Inside was an assortment of things. I started taking some things out. There was a rope with a hook on it, a tent, and food in fact there was more food then the size of the bag. I looked into the bag with ended at the bottom but I was able to put everything back in, I didn't think that I would be able to look at everything that was in this infinity bag anytime soon. Everyone was picking out a bag. I saw sappire had picked a dark black one that had sapphires sewn into the outside. That bag seemed to fit her excactly, and I guess mine fit me. And the bags had two strappes on the back, like a backpack. I slipped it on, "Thanks," I said, guessing tht the nymphs were helping us.
"Well let's go," I said, and we began setting out down the river, not knowing excactly what was out there or what would be waiting for us...
~~~
okay I will either edit this one with more, or if someone else would like to continue (if you can) Then go ahead and do so ^.^ you have free will in what you would like to happen so you could post us being attacked or anything. If you aren't sure it's a good idea then Pm me and ask. But as I said before if nobody continues I will edit this later.

Sheila Rae
6th September 2003, 08:25 PM
.:.=Sapphire Kaji - Phoenix=.:.

Hiro and I trasformed into our Phoenix forms and took to the sky. I gazed around, then saw a sparkling white temple in the distance. "Do you see that?" I telepathed to Hiro.

"Yeah! Yeah, that temple! Let's go tell the others!" he replied. I nodded in agreement, and flew to where the others were standing. Then we went back into humans.

"There is a huge white temple far that way," I told them, pointing in the direction of the temple.

"All around it are lots of mountians and this forest," Hiro added, "and alot of other stuff."

"Is there any clear path?" Helen asked.

"Oh yeah!" I excliamed. "There is a river near here that flows right through everything and goes toward that temple."

"Then we should find that river and follow it, it will be the best way to assure us that we aren't going in circles," Helen suggested, "Everyone look for that river!" she yelled.

We all split up, but still headed in the general direction of the temple. As I walked around the forest, I listened for the sound of running water. I seemed to be going in circles. The leaves of the trees surrounded me in a beautiful blend of greeness. Then a sparkle caught my eye. Amoung the green foliage on the ground, something was glittering to I knelt down to see what it was. I brushed aside of few leaves and saw a ring. It had a medium-sized jewel at the top, and the band was gold. Depending on which angle I held it at, it showed a different colour, but only one colour at a time. It was like all the jewels of the world put into one, sapphire, topaz, ruby, emerald...I pocketed the mystical ring and I would show it to cousin Helen and the others when we met at the river.

If I ever found the river.

"Everyone!" I heard Helen's voice yell a few mintues later. "Everyone come over here!" Her voice actually sounded quite near. I ran in the direction and came from, and I found that I only had to go a few hundred feet before I found her. That was really weird...I felt like I was miles away from the river or anyone, for that matter.

"What did you find it?" some people questioned as we gathered.

"Well not excactly," I began, "um how can I explain this...?"

Suddenly I fely my mind rushing, I wanted to put my hands to my head to stop it, but it all happened too fast. Then, in a split second, I knew so many things. Cousin Helen had gone to the library...wrote a report on nymphs...I knew everything anyone would ever wanted to know on nymphs...then Helen had heard a nymph's song, and called us here to follow the melody with her.

"Whoa! Are you talking in my mind again?" I asked her, only a matter of seconds after she said "How can I explain this...?"

"Well, no..." she said uneasily.

"Suddenly I know what you saw and heard I know it all excactly as if I had been you," I explained to her. The other people had found out, too, as if the same rushing that happened to me also happened to them.

"Okay, let's go!" Helen cried, and we followed her to the place where she heard the song before. Suddenly, the song burst out around us, and it was the most beautiful song I ever heard. It was so pleasent, I just wanted to close my eyes and have my mind taken over by the harmony.

A few feet ahead, we all saw the river. The nymphs were indeed there. They looked like normal girls, except there bodies were like a transparent blue, and they had thin and delicate wings. We all ducked behind some tall grass, watching them. "Let me try," Helen whispered, and she quietly walked to up the river. We slid lower behind the grass, and I was the most silent I had been in my life, as not to startle the shy and elusive nymphs.

"I am sorry to disrupt you, but me and my friends would like to follow the river as a guide to the temple, you need not show yourselves or anything, we will only be following it and will try not to bother you again."

"You may follow our river," the melodic invisible voice answered, "and we shall give you this advice, follow the way the river flows, the forest will look like you are walking in circles but it is only an illusion, never leave the banks of the river no matter what, for no reason must you leave the bank of the river untill you have passed a meadow,for after that is is protected by secret magic, once you are past that you may leave the river bank if you wish, but come back when you want to move on."

"Come here you guys, it's okay," Helen called to us. We all got up and went to the riverbank. "Did you hear it?" she asked

"Yes we heard this voice," we answered.

"Well everyone get one of these things and lets see what they are," she suggested. I saw an assortment of bags lying at her feet. She picked up a like brown one, made out of suede, with a flower made out of beads on the side. Then I saw a beautiful bag, a black one with deep blue sapphires stitched on the sides. I looked inside...there was a tent, a few unfamiliar coins, lots of food, among other things. The bag seemed to endless. I zippered it again, and slug over my shoulder like a backpack.

"Thanks," Helen said, I figured she had to be talking to the nymphs. "Well let's go," she said.

Then I felt a tiny vibration in my pocket. Then I remembered! The ring! I took it out to show every one. "I found this while I was searching for the river," I said, as everyone gathered around me to look at the ring in the palm of hand.

"It's beautiful," Eowyn breathed.

"Depending on which angle you hold it at, and how to sun hits it, is shows a different colour," I explained, then demonstrated by slowly rotating it, as it changed from emerald to amythest to ruby...

"You should keep that in you bag, it may be important later," Shade suggested. I nodded, and stowed it away.

Then we continued to follow the banks of the flowing river of nymphs.

crimson_flygon
6th September 2003, 10:34 PM
OOC:thanks Sheila! I thought my roleplay died and I was all depressed but now you posted and I'm all happy again!
-------------------
Helen Mason~Hydra
-------------------

Once we had the strange bags Sapphire showed us a stragnge ring she had found.

"It's beautiful,"gasped Eowyn.

"Depending on which angle you hold it at, and how to sun hits it, is shows a different colour," Sapphire said as she turned it around an it changed colors.

"You should keep that in you bag, it may be important later," Shade suggested. Sapphire nodded and put it into her new bag.
And with that we began to follow the mysterious river.

After only what seemed about 5 minutes we reached a place where there was tall grass sticking up but sorta trampled ike someone had been walking through it.

"it's like the nymphs said," I said,"it looks just like where we were before.

After about 5 more minutes we decided to camp out on the shore of the river. After all, it was already getting a little dark out. We must have been in this place for awhile. Everyone started to put up their tents. Eowyn, Sapphire, and I all decided to share a tent because they were pretty big for tents. By the time we had finished making camp it was fairly dark. We took turns changing into pajama's in our tent. Those bags had everything! I had a nice pair of pajama's that was dark green with cats all over it. And it was bout a size to big, just how I liked it.

When I got out I saw Shade roasting someting over the fire, it was prettty funny to watch him because he looked like he had never cooked in his life. Sapphire went over and helped him and we had his concotion for dinner. It wasn't that bad though. It tasted kinda like a mixture of potatoes and bacon.

When it was time for us to turn in it was anonymous that we should have hourly shifts on standing gaurd, we didn't know what was out there. And Kyle took the first shift. I went into the tent with Eowyn and Sapphire and took a sleeping bag ot of the bag and unrolled it. I saw Sapphire and Eowyn doing the same.

"Goodnight," I said to them.

"goodnight," they said back. And I went to sleep my head filled with thoughts about what had happened today...

NightBlaze
7th September 2003, 11:51 AM
Hiro || Pheonix
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we had gotten out bags(By the way mines was red with white and blue gems.) and set up camp, we had one of Shades meals. It wasn't great but, I couldn't complain as I had never cooked and, I was having the time of my life in this new world. After everyone had turned in I couldn't get to sleep at all so I put my clothes back on and walked outside. Kyle was on first whatch and, I volenteered to take it off his hands along with second whatch. He accepted and went to bed and I sat down in front of the fire and thought about: the pheonix, the cat-dogs that attacked us, the huge white temple, the nyphs, and the magical bags.

"What a day. " I said quietly "I should be tired as heck but, Im not. Wonder why? Ahh I know why, Im having too much fun thats it."

A couple hours later Shade came out and took the 3rd whatch.

"Thanks," I said, and ran back to my tent and tried to go back to sleep but, even after hours of sitting there staring at the fire I was still not tired at all so, I walked back outside and transformed into the Pheonix and shot straight up into the air and took off down the river. It was hard to see anything at all because it was so dark but, it was fun none the less. I cruised for about 15 minutes before I turned back to go back to the camp but, of course I couldn't find it. I tore back across the air searching for my camp when I saw the little fire we had built. I shot straight down at it and quietly and transformed into a human again. I started to pant and I thought I was sweating but, I couldn't tell. I walked into my tent laid down and fell asleep almost instantly...

crimson_flygon
7th September 2003, 12:20 PM
--------------------------
Helen Mason~Hydra
--------------------------

I woke up with a start. It was still dark, and I could see the light of the fire on the side of the tent. I had been having a dream. It had been so amazing.

I had dreamed that I was the hydra and I was alone on a beach. Then suddenly a giant beast sprang out of the woods. It was like a huge dragon but it had short legs and was close to the ground. And it had five horns on it's forehead and it's scales looked like the surface of a cliffside itself. The creature bellowed at me, and I did the same to it. We charged, luckily I still had two heads or I would have been beaten in a matter of seconds ;). But still, the beast was over powering. I did my best to fight back but it would hit me down with it's massive tail and headbutt me. And then I went flying into the water. though I was a goner because I cold not swim as a giant dinosaur but I felt myself changing again. And I was still hydra-ish but I had fins and a flipper instead of legs. Then I fought back the creature from the water where it could not reach me and it eventually retreated. And that was when I woke up.

I didn't think I would be able to get back to sleep so I went ot of my tent. I saw that Shade was doing the third shift. Since I was due to be in the 4th shift sat down with him and waited for ahile.

"I had this really weird dream."I said looking into the fire.

"what was it about?"said Shade, I just noticed that he finally had a decent pair of clothes on, probably because he found somthing in his bag.

I told him what it was about with every detail I could remeber. And he sat thinking for a minute.

"Maybe that dream was a sign or something and it was telling you that you can change into somthing differant when you are in the water?" he said.

"how do you know about tht?" I said looking at him.

"because I had a dream just like that," he said looking up at me also,"except I was in the water and I was hit onto land and I turned into a pegasus thing."

I looked at him, maybe these dreams where connected somehow. But I didn't know how that could be possible. But hey, it seemed everything was possible in this place.

"Well I think my shift is over," Shade said, "good night."

"good night," I said back to him as he dissapeared into his tent.

When my shift was nearing it's end the only suspicious thing I saw was a mysterious light in the woods, and you could hear laughing and smell food cooking. But I didn't dare go to see what was happening, remebering what the nymphs had said.

When Sapphire came out of our tent for her shift I told her about the lights and warned her not to go out to them or anything else she saw. She nodded. And I also tolkd her to tell the next person with a shift to, and then I went back into the tent laying down and trying to go to sleep...