PDA

View Full Version : Dory as a Human

White Gryphon
12th August 2003, 01:46 PM
Someone likes Dory waaaay too much... especially when she can look at pictures of Dory and listen to ABBA at the same time without flinching.

This is what I think Dory would look like if she were human.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2672700/

Pants Master
12th August 2003, 07:54 PM
.. I was thinking..
'whats a dory..?'
.. then i read your comment at the botom as I waited for it to load. but it never did. Its n/a ^^
sorry dude..
but now i know what a dory is thought

White Gryphon
12th August 2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Pants Master
.. I was thinking..
'whats a dory..?'
.. then i read your comment at the botom as I waited for it to load. but it never did. Its n/a ^^
sorry dude..
but now i know what a dory is thought

Oh, it's been doing that to me as well, I had to right-click where the image was supposed to load and select "Show Picture" until it loaded. Try that and see if it works.

I've attached a picture of the Dory I'm talking about.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Orion
12th August 2003, 10:37 PM
This one is a nice drawing!I thought for a moment,and indeed,she would look like that as a human!Maybe with some color,it'd look nicer,but it's OK as it is!I give it a 9/10!It's a very original idea,good job!:yes:

Pants Master
13th August 2003, 07:36 AM
*clicks dory card.. grins*
thats one friendly freaky fish ^^.. personified fish! that actually still look like real fish! How nice!
*clicks pic.. it works!!*
.. and the expression is certainly the same.. with freckles^^
Nifty idea
I see you were trying to transfer the pattern of the fish onto her clothes there. She looks like a sunset beach walker.

Katie
13th August 2003, 11:14 PM
lol it looks pretty good, just as dory would look if she were human IMO ^_^ head's a little small compared to the body, but it's not too noticable. lol I was half expecting her to be blue... speaking of colors, you should color this! bet it'd look awsome ^_^ little fishie dory by her knee is cute too X3 ok I shut up now ..;

~Katie

Mancetric_Trainer
14th August 2003, 02:36 AM
Wouldn't it be elleen since the chartcer was made just for her.

White Gryphon
14th August 2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Mancetric_Trainer
Wouldn't it be elleen since the chartcer was made just for her.

I considered that, too. But Dory's facial expressions/mouth movements/emotions were based off of Ellen DeGeneres' facial expressions/mouth movements/emotions, and I felt like trying to run that through the copier again would make it a little too fuzzy...

Thing is, I was trying to make this a human version of Dory, not a human version of Ellen. Dory does have a lot of similar characteristics as Ellen, such as expressive eyes, a sloping nose, and teeth that show when she smiles. I made her hair black because the stripe that runs down her back is also black, so it would make some bit of sense. I also kept her hair kinda short like how Ellen has hers.

Attached is a picture of Ellen DeGeneres:

[attachment deleted by admin]