PDA

View Full Version : Finally 1st deck but lacking of some staples though...

Dark-San
12th August 2003, 09:01 PM
I will just probably playing this deck for the time being until my staples are found... The staples include Snatch Steal, Imperial Order, Ring of Destruction, Call of the Haunted, Torrential Tribute, 1 more magician of faith and Raigeki...

So the cheaper version lolz

Monsters
1 Magician of Faith
1 Exiled Force
1 Igzarion Universe
1 Summon Skull
1 Link 4 Row 1 Left Card
1 Link 4 Row 2 Left Card
1 Link 4 Row 2 Middle Card
1 Link 4 Row 2 Right Card
1 Link 4 Row 3 Left Card
1 Link 4 Row 3 Middle Card
1 Link 4 Row 3 Right Card
2 Harpie's Brother
2 Link 4 Row 1 Middle Card
2 Link 4 Row 1 Right Card

Link 4 (http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/YuGiOh3.html)

Magics
1 Together We Stand United We Fall
1 Pot of Greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 Sword of Relaving Light
1 Harpie's Magic Feather Duster
1 Bait Doll
1 Premature Burial
1 Fissure
1 Scape Goat
1 Dark Hole
1 Change of Heart
1 Monster Reborn
1 Link 5 Left Card
1 Link 5 Middle Card
3 Mystic Space Typhoon

Traps
1 Mirror Force
1 Trap Hole
1 Magic Cylinder
1 Creature Jammer
1 Magic Jammer
1 Link 5 Right Card

Link 5 (http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/YuGiOh4.html)

Well sry if all those linking up are bothering you guys 'cause I really dun noe about the names of those cards lolz... It would be good if ya guys explain the cards too.

I need a fix in the creature's section. With a few recommendations to replace a few magics with the staples....

Thanks doods

pokemasterfrank
12th August 2003, 11:10 PM
For Link 4, top Left is Tornado Bird. When flipped, you can return two Magic/traps to the owner's hand. Top Middle is Wall of Illusion. Whenever it's attacked, the attacking monster is sent back to the owner's hand. Top Right is Giant Solidier of Stone. Gorrila thing, I don't know. Middle Middle is Gearfried the Iron Knight. His effect is whenever you attach a Magic on it, the Magic is immediately destroyed. o_o The Celtic Guardian with the effect I dunno. Bottom Left is Jinzo. All traps are de-activated upon activation. bottom Middle is Sinister Serpent. When its in the graveyard, it returns to your hand. And the bottom right is Cyber Jar, destroys all monsters on the field. You pick up five cards from the top of you deck and special summon all Level 4 and under.

In Link 5, the middle is De-Spell, which destroys Magic Cards, and the right is Bottomless Trap Hole. Destroys monsters 1300+ that were just summoned. And not only that, its removed from game.

DarkTemplarZ
13th August 2003, 10:31 AM
middle right is Retrained Celtic Guardian, his effect is that he can't be destroyed by battle by a monster w/ 1900 atk or more. Middle left is Berserk Gorillia, awesome card. His effect is that he can't exist in defense mode, if he's switched to defense mode he's destroyed.
Link 5 Bottom Left is Foolish Burial. u pick a monster in ur deck and put it in the graveyard, then shuffle ur deck, perfect for monster reborn and stuff.

And a few corrections to PMF, Killer Snake, AKA Sinister Serpent, you can choose to return him to ur hand during ur standby phase, you don't have to. Cyber Jar- the pickup 5 and special summon works for both players, and the remaining cards go to ur hand. De-Spell- if it's target is face-down, it's flipped. Magic it's destroyed, Trap it goes back face-down, note it's spell speed 1, so u can't flip it during ur opponent's turn. And bottomless trap hole is 1500 and up, and only works on summon, special summon, and flip summon, not set.