PDA

View Full Version : I'm back! [Requesters c'mere..]

Warrior_Wargreymon
12th August 2003, 09:50 PM
*Waves around little flag* Yup, I'm back. I've actually been back for two weeks but I didn't feel like posting and letting anyone aware of my existance and ahahahaha.. DON'T KILL ME!! *ducks*

Anyways, I have a few of your requests.. It's amazing how little time I actually had. I walked my butt off and was freaking dead when I got back to the hotel/house/alleyway that night. Ahem. I finished most of the less detailed ones... like "can I have a Pi-ka-chu poke-morph plz". And, just so you know, I made those totally deformed and there's nothing you can do about it because it's not my fault!! MWAHAHAHAHA*choaks and dies*

There aren't that many, and I haven't draw much (like, AT ALL) since I've got home because I've had a block of somesorts.. but I think I've fixed it. XP

Stats:
Nala98 - Finished a while ago
The Muffin Man - Ditto
Azura Stardust - Finished
Meowth_Kitten - Finished
Topaz - Finished
SmearGal - Finished
Aegiso `Fer - Finished half. I'll get yer Muraki one..
soggy_cardboard - Finished
Phoenixsong - I started but I'm having alot of trouble. I've gotta start over..
Skullfire - Inking
Kari & Mewtwo - Not started
The_Legendary_Himo - Not started
Dragonmaster123 - Not started
Bulbasaur4 - Not started
Opaque Onigoori - Finished
LightNinetales - Finished
Umbry Ashley - Finished
Whiteangel - Finished [new]

SmearGal's Request:
Click (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2677266/)
I was 5000 miles from home when I did this so 'cuse the mistakes. I couldn't exactly log on and check what you'd said fifty-million years ago when you requested all those morphes in the PM. Anyways, this is from an up-view, and it's my first time trying something like that. Funnnnn~

Opaque Onigoori's Request:
Click (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2672800/)
Omg this was FUN. I made her really Pokemonish so that's why her neck and body are of similar widthes and she isn't wearing very much. My idiot pen died so I had to used a different one which STINKS and screwed up the tale. *sob* The background is really crappy but ooooh well. Lightning wanted me to put the CN Tower in it. XDDD

LightNinetales' Request:
Click (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2677235/)
Uh.. dunno what to say.. This was actually harder then it looked... The skirt's coloured bad. She's wearing a bikini or something. o_O;

Umbry Ashley's Request:
Click (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2677249/)
I saw someone in Austria wearing something similar to this (skirt over pants). The background is with my snazzy markerpen I got in SWITZERLAND! YAY FOR GOATS!! Anyways, something happened and it looks really weird... pen, greenout (my whiteout is GREEN!), crappy pen, or something else.. blah.

I'll put up the other ones in this topic when I finish, okies? No more requests, btw. NONE!

Edit: ^@&$%&4 servers! I'll just upload everything to deviantART. Remember to click to see it big. Click!

Pants Master
13th August 2003, 07:50 AM
.. not a reply so far.. hm.
At first the last two pages didnt work.. but now they do ^^
.. thats one sassy arcanine .. it looks silkily translucent.
morphs are funky
.. and the blue umbreon.. rather solemn.. although I would think the picture would be a bit more effective were the night blackness brought to the edge of the top of the page, to lower noticeable contrast on the eyes. .. perhaps its just not even.. in its media..?
an interesting attmep of angle on the politoed.. I dont know what else to say there.
.. and then theres the dragonair.. that was something notable in my mind. Its nicely inked outline is complimented wiht lighter colours (I understand the tail). The eye is beautiful.. I love eyes... and its just an overall good design for an anthro of its species. Ive seen few, and this one is certainly the nicest. Porbably since you went with just an anthro base, and kept the notable qualities of a dragonair, leaving its sleekness intacked.. entacked.. *shrugs*
Nekkids good too^^

Fossil Kabutops
13th August 2003, 11:08 AM
Wow! Your art is really great!:yes:
I expecially like the dragonair:D and the umbreon.

SmearGal
14th August 2003, 06:14 PM
^____^';; Hullo War War.

*gasps* Omg, I forgot about those! I still have 'em lying around my room somewhere . . . *blinks*

But anyway, I love the Politoed Morph! The only mistake is her hair, (which was only to her shoulders), but by now it's that length. Heh. But I really do love it. . .

The sad thing is, though, I can picture Emily making that face. O.o';; *stares blankly into space*

Heh, thanks again!

~Smear

Gligar_Man
14th August 2003, 06:52 PM
omg, wow, what talent, i am amazed... :x

may i request one, :x

a gligar, plz, might be hard, i dunno, but i feel you can pull it off, and to make it kind of like me... make it a big dude (not fat...) anywhos, if not oh well, but i like ur art, figured it was worth a shot...

anyways, keep it up

Interpol HQ
15th August 2003, 02:31 PM
Hey welcome back, how was the trip?

You did a great job with all your requests i cant wait to see the rest:)

Warrior_Wargreymon
21st August 2003, 04:29 PM
;-; Only one requester replied.. *Cries on Smear*

Well, here's one more. I finished it yesterday but I couldn't scan until today. =/

WhiteAngel's Request:
Clickish. (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2768611/)
Just so you know, I am very proud of this. I have never drawn so many creatures in a pic before. There might be some mistakes, but I hope it's okay.

Skullfire's will probably be next.

School in less then two weeks. Nuuuuu...

Edit: Remember to click on it to see it big. And my trip was really nice, Interpol. Thanks for asking. ^_^

Fai D. Flowright
22nd August 2003, 12:17 PM
I...Uhh..It's...That's.........*passes out*

*20 minutes later, after many water splashes and slaps*

WOW!!!! That is one AWESOME pic. I love it to bits! Can I use it on a page that I'm starting to make? It's dedicated to Eeveelutions. You would get full credit of course. Do you mind?

Thanks so much! I can't believe how well it came out.

Bulbasaur4
25th August 2003, 10:01 AM
Lol, that's what I get for being so descriptive! XD
I don't care if you don't have mine done yet. I could wait ferever! lol... I'm just glad your back! I'd say that my favorite pic of yours (out of the new ones) is Smeargal's request. That expression is just so kawaii! It's like she could be made into one of those uber-kewel plushies that squeak when you hug 'em! ^^

Me likies them all!

Nuriko
26th August 2003, 10:30 PM
Omg, it's so great to see you back! ^_^ Hope you had a fun trip. ^^; Anyway, I've always been a huge fan of your art, and now is no exception... your pictures just seem to get better and better! These people are so lucky to have you do requests for them... x_x; I dunno when the last time you did a request for me was... I think it was back just after I first joined tpm, almost... ^^; I can't remember what it was, but I know I loved it! ^^;; *sits and thinks for 10 mins* oh! I remember what it was now! It was a Wartortle morph, or something like that, I think. ^^; Aaaw, I wish I still had that piccy, but nooo I had to go and lose it... *sniffle* Anyway, back to the point... ^^' Your piccies are so amazing! My favorite is LightNinetales' request.. I just love how realistic you made her fur! And the skirt looks so real as well... and the other requests you did were adorable! Keep it up! I can't wait to see more of your pictures. ^_^

Warrior_Wargreymon
1st September 2003, 08:07 PM
I always feel bad whem I bump my topics back up... and when I don't have anything to put up. But I really want those three requesters to reply. I hate it when I spend my time doing something for someone and they can't even say thanks. I've already PM'ed them a while ago.

I've probably had the crappiest day for a while. I've been waiting for two hours withought a call or anything. It's the second time this week. I'm nervous and I don't know why.. it's hurting my stomach and I keep twitching weird. And also school starts on Wednesday. I don't want to go. I' have to wake up early, which I don't like doing, only to go to a place I don't like and do things I don't like and see peple I can't stand.

I'll shut up about that..

My dad's gone somewhere and won't be back until Friday, when we're going to PEI for the weekend and won't be back 'til Monday. I need my dad's work-laptop to scan, so I can't get anything up for a while. Sorry..

B4 - ^_^; I'm glad you were so descriptive.. It lets me know that people like you actually take the time to read my list of things and rules and will definitally reply. I like to get the other ones out of the way (like three of the people who never replied). I'm looking forward to doing yours but it'll probably take a while. I'm still not very good at humans so I need to make a little expressionsheet before I can start. Sorry. x_x;

Chika - That picture is so old it's scary. I'm scared to get it out and look at it. o_O; Lmao.. thanks. ^^

Whiteangel - I'd love it if you'd use it on your site-page-thinger~ And I'm glad you like it. ^_^

You nice repliers make my life so much nicer. *sniff* ;-;

Soneko
2nd September 2003, 10:14 AM
X_x I hate you. Die. Fiendish.

Politoedish- Ohmigod cute. XD I love her pose, duhr, and the coloring, duhr... the chest scares me though. ^^; Her hair is so cute and stringish, it just seems to fit her. ^^; And I love her cheeks, the pink parts, like? o.o I can never do them like that. ;_; The eyes are also adorable, they're so gorgeously sad, like they're saying "Whyyyyyyyyyy?" ^^; So yeah, the only part that bugs me is her chest. XD

Dragonairish- God I love this. X_x;; I LOVE her pose and her claws and her feet and eyes and her coloring and shading and the strings... eeeh! ^^;; I dont like the horn though.. its a bit to long and thin, and sorta pointed the wrong way... ^^;; But other then that, the only problem I see is that the finger is cut off. And thats hardly a problem.. its hardly even noticable.. ^^;; Eh.. right.. I love it, again. ^^;; Great job. Hehe. o.o

Arcaninish-I will kiiill you. X_X I love her pose again.. and the furry yellow furry ness parts. XD And the skirt, I love the skirt, and her grin, and her paws, and her tail, and all of it! X_X; I honestly dont see anything wrong.. Ooh, I love her hair.. ;_; I will kill you, that I will, you will see! ><;;

Umbreonish-EEK. I LOVE this one! I love the shading and lighting and the grass and trees, and her paws and the skirt and her pants, and her bag.. ^^; I love her eyes, too, they're so cute. XD I think the backround is a little odd though.. the white parts around the Umbreon look a little confusing. ^^; Also I think the moon could be shaded... or colored in? ^^; But still, its gorgeous, as always. XD

Eeh.. yah.. great job. ^^;;

Lightning
2nd September 2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Warrior_Wargreymon
Lightning wanted me to put the CN Tower in it. XDDD
I still think you should have.

(Btw, don't kill me. @_@ I was going to call, but I had to take a shower, get a few inches cut off my poor hair, get my pants hemmed, take another shower, and get all my school stuff labeled. O__O I had no time.)

Eh... anyway.

Politoed- Oooh... so cute. X3 I love the expression on her face. It's so cute. I love the eyes, too. The hair kinda scares me though. It's like she just got out of the water, but her clothes are dry. =X

Dragonair- I watched you finish this~ *gloats* XD; ...It looks like Stripple got her. o_o XDD; I like the hands for some reason. =3 And the funny ear-thingies (what are those?). X3 I never thought of them being furry before.

Arcanine- I love the expression on her face. XD XD XD I like the clothes too. I like how it actually looks like the... fabric stuffs is transparent. oO; *couldn't do that if her life depended on it* As always, I love the colouring. X3

Umbreon- I love the little sheep. It's so cute. XD I like the skirt over pants thing too. Ms. Arlotto used to do that all the time last year. XD; Ehe.. I like the colouring/shading on this one. =3 And the trees. XD Her feet scare me though. :x

School starts for you tomorrow?? You got to stay home today?? Lucky. ;_;'

EDIT: I um.. ahem. Closed the colour tags.

Warrior_Wargreymon
9th September 2003, 05:47 PM
I.

Hate.

HUMANITY.

GRR!

PokéRuler's Request:
CLICK, DAMNIT (http://www.deviantart.com/view/2979432/)

*Does off to PM the stupid requesters for the one thousandth time*

Krystalline Kabutops
9th September 2003, 07:43 PM
:X Sorry, I've been preoccupied.

Anyway, THANK YOU!!!!! *hugs* It's soooooooooooooo good! Heh, I wish I had half of your skill ^^' You added the legs very expertly, and I like the string/rope/cloth thing o.o Looks like a femme fetale =D

Interpol HQ
9th September 2003, 08:07 PM
Dude that picture of Dragonite is freaking awsome. I love how you did the beam coming from its mouth.

Topaz
10th September 2003, 01:01 AM
Oh master of Pokemorphs! I love your stuff, especially a snazzy one of an Arcanine, or maybe a growlithe in gypsey clothing! Brilliant!

Bulbasaur4
10th September 2003, 06:05 PM
Wow! I like this Dragonite! I am so sorry, but usually when people request Dragonites... the people who darw them, draw the same ole'dragonite that we all know and it gets SO boring.
lol....
I like yours because it is unique and different, and it looks like it is gonna kill some one! Not all happy and dopey like usual!
Me luvs!

^^ Great Job! Keep it up!