PDA

View Full Version : ~*Poll: Showers =o

Crystal Mew
13th August 2003, 04:06 PM
;_; I saw that not one poll was on the first page of PCG... so I had to change that :yes:

~*1. How often do you shower/bath? :o

~*2. How long do you normally take to take a shower/bath?

~*3. Do you prefer showers, or baths?

~*4. what kind of shampoo/soap do you use?

1. I take a shower once a day :yes:

2. Depends I guess....sometimes it takes me 8 mins, while other days it takes me 20 o_O; school days I try to take shorter showers cause I'm always late to school ¬_¬;

3. I prefer showers...sure baths are nice when you actually have time to relax, but I take showers mostly cause they're quicker, and easier.

4. Right now I have Herbal Essence *loves the smell of it =o* the new Dove shampoo, and Suave. for soap, or bath gel, I use Suave rasberry :} or the Dove thats in the shower already. lol.

Gligar_Man
13th August 2003, 04:08 PM
1. 2x a day
2. my record shower time is 6 minutes, oh yeah... but i like baths more, :x i dunno about them...
3. baths
4. i dunno, :\

Avian Freeze
13th August 2003, 04:23 PM
~*1. How often do you shower/bath?

Once a day every morning :>.

Usually around 10 to 15 minutes. The shortest is like 5 minutes and longest would be like 20 or 30 minutes :O.

I prefer showers, cause they're quicker. Baths are nice to relax in and stuff but it's kind of disgusting cause it's like you're bathing in the dirt you cleaned off :o.

I use Pantene Pro-V right now. Sometimes I use Alberto V05 or some others, basically just whatever my parents buy for the shampoo. As for soap, I use dove cause it's soft and very good :].

Venuskazam714
13th August 2003, 04:25 PM
good poll :)

1. How often do you shower/bath?

- once a day, before i go to sleep

2. How long do you normally take to take a shower/bath?

- 10-15 mins

3. Do you prefer showers, or baths?

- definately showers, i never take baths

4. what kind of shampoo/soap do you use?

- for shampoo i use neutrogena, and for soap i use dove... smells so good

Rambunctious Jamirus
13th August 2003, 04:27 PM
Once a day most of time. Sometimes I skip it if I hadn't been playing outside. But I usually take one at the end of every day.

My record was 2 minutes. *does a dance* Then of course, it was at a camp and about seventeen other girls needed to take a shower so 2 minutes of water and soap.
But usually, it's about ten-twenty minutes. Usually it's longer if I take a shower.

Baths. I don't like standing for a long time.

Suave and some kind of Aveda product for shampoo and conditioner. Zest usually for soap but I'll use any soap that smells nice.

Interpol HQ
13th August 2003, 04:44 PM
Once a day, unless I was out side playing sports or doing yard work. Then I'll take one after that.

Usually about 10 to 15 min.

Showers.

Currently its Alberto VO5 Pear and Mango Passion *rolls eyes* Fancy smancy stuff. For soap I use this soap for men from avon (the name has been worn off the bar so i have no idea what it is called), its smells pretty good.

Moltrecuno
13th August 2003, 05:34 PM
1. I take one shower once a day in the evening or late afternoon. I hate taking showers in the morning since my house is too freaking cold in the morning. X_x;;

2. Normally about 15 minutes. The shortest shower I've taken was 4 minutes but I was on a camping field trip. =\

3. I prefer Showers. Its cleaner and nicer. :D

4. I use a Dove shampoo and an Herbal Essence conditioner. I smell nice. ^_^

~M~

MarshmallowEgg
13th August 2003, 05:41 PM

I try to at least once a day, but sometimes I miss one because I'm busy and schtuff. Yeah.

About 15 - 20 minutes, sometimes longer or shorter. It depends.

Showers are good for getting clean, but baths are nice for just relaxing. So really, it all depends on what mood I'm in.

~*4. What kind of shampoo/soap do you use?

Right now I'm using Suave Naturals Freesia for shampoo. I don't know what the soap is because my parents bought it, but it's blue ^_^

Mikey
13th August 2003, 05:48 PM

1. I shower at least once a day. I work out every day, and if I don't shower after I feel dirty. Also, if I am going anywhere b4 I work out, I'll shower b4 I go.

2. Probably 10 minute showers

3. Showers. I only bathe when I'm sick to sooth me. Showers are better.

4. Uh, Dove soap and Dove Shampoo I think.

Angel Blossom
13th August 2003, 06:27 PM
Hey Sam! I'll try posting a poll, once I'm done redoing my AC/CC pages. x.X

1) Sometimes twice a day, but usually just once. I usually take showers in the morning, too. Heh, I seriously can't live without taking a shower everyday. If I ever forget to take a shower, I'd feel very dirty and extremely uncomfortable. :X Thank God it hasn't happened a lot. The only time I didn't take a shower that I can remember is when I was on a camping trip. I felt so gross that day... err, yeah, so that's why I like to stay clean. :P

2) Around 15-20 minutes. I take a longer time than most of you, kinda weird I guess. I remember I took 10 minutes once. o.O

3) Uh.. they're just showers/baths. O_o I don't really prefer one over the other. Showers are good because they're clean and fast, and baths are good for relaxing. They're both good either way, so I can't say I like one more than the other. Yeah. XD

4) *stares at everyone* o___O Herbal Essence? Pwah.

I use KMS Shampoo + Conditioner. It's good quality shampoo, and I think it's only found in salons. Sometimes I use Pantene Pro-V, since it's the only cheap shampoo that works. ^^;; Yes, I'm picky when it comes to everything.. I know. @.@ As for soap, I don't really know about that. Most likely Dove, but I don't really remember what kind of soap we use.

pika23
13th August 2003, 07:16 PM

--------

1. once or twice a day. ^.^
2. 20-25 mintues. lol
3. I like baths. Very good for relaxing.
4. I use Bed Head shampoo. Bed Head stuff is very expensive but smells so good. I'm very picky about my hair. I'm not sure what kind of Soap I use though. It smells good though. ^.^'''

Real One Barunson
13th August 2003, 07:44 PM
1. About every 4 days in the night time. I'm a slob but I don't stink up so easily.
2. 30 mins.
3. Showers lol. Baths are for Pu$$13$. I don't find the idea of soaking in dirty water in the tub that I cleaned myself with one bit relaxing.
4. Some prescription shampoo because I got allergies to scented stuff. I don't use soap because I am a lazy slob :p

Thy
13th August 2003, 09:41 PM
1. I can go from 0-2. I depends on what I feel like.

2. 15 min.

3. Showers mostly. Baths if I have a test. But I take a shower before I bathe, since I hate cleaning my hair underwater.

4. I use VO5 Kiwi-something seperate shampoo and conditioner. (I hate 2-in-1.) If I'm out, I use Suave Naturals something shampoo and conditioner. For soap, I use plain Dial at start of shower and at the end. I sweat a lot. :o

It's weird. Most guys I know don't like being clean. I just like being hygenic. Toenails and fingernails...let's just say it ain't pretty! :D

Katie
13th August 2003, 09:49 PM
1. How often do you shower/bath?
once a day, sometimes I miss one, but I make it up asap.

2. How long do you normally take to take a shower/bath?
about 10 minutes. give or take a few minutes.

3. Do you prefer showers, or baths?
showers. I haven't had a bath in years.

4. what kind of shampoo/soap do you use?
thermasilk, with all the crap I do to my hair (drying and straightening every day) I need something that fixes my hair up after so much heat damage. for soap I use whatever my mom buys, ---> whatever's on sale. lol.

~Katie

nightcrow
14th August 2003, 04:40 PM
1. Every day, but I only wash my hair every few days (it's better for your hair)
2. Usually about 15 minutes. Less than 10 if I'm in a hurry.
3. Showers. Baths do nothing for me. :\
4. Some german stuff....

Chikoo
14th August 2003, 05:38 PM
1. I take a bath twice a day. :-*
2. Heh, I range from 5-25 minutes. ;o
3. Showers.
4. Head and Shoulders. I got the dandruff. :o

Kireihana52
14th August 2003, 06:23 PM
1) I bathe about every other day on average. I've tried taking a shower every day, and my skin starts to peel. I have really sensitive skin or something. O_o I have to wash my hair every night, though, so I usually wash it in the sink. o_o Um, but I've gone over a week without a bath before. XD No one even knew, so it's not like I smelled or anything. =P

2) Usually about 10 to 15 minutes. But I've gotten through with one in 5 minutes before, just depends on whether I want to stay in there or not, or if I'm leaving conditioner in my hair.

3) Showers. It's really hard to wash your hair in a bathtub. And since my hair is dyed, I'd get black dye in the tub of water if I washed it there. And the bathtub I use is small, so it's not very comfortable. X_X'

4) I use Garnier Fructis shampoo for color treated hair. I don't use soaps, I use body washes. I like the different Healing Garden (I think that's what it's called..some junk at Wallmart that smells good. XD) body washes, and I like Bath & Body Works, but I haven't been there in ages.

~Bethany

homeofmew
14th August 2003, 09:44 PM
once or even twice a day.
10 minutes
SHOWERS all the way~
I have no idea, sometimes random stuff that i might have saved form a hotel, i also use conditioner.

Hurricane
14th August 2003, 10:32 PM

Twice a day, Once in the morning, and once in the evening, Some times only once in the morning.

About 45 minutes.

Baths I like soaking in the tub but I turn on the shower head for my hair. Which is odd because I'm a guy.

Suaves shampoo for my body, and Pantene Pro V for my hair, Then Pantene Pro V conditioner.

Toxicity
14th August 2003, 10:37 PM

1. Twice a day: one in the morning, one at night.

2. Usually 10 minutes....

3. Showers. Easier because my bus comes earlier than where I used to.

4. I use Herbal Esscences or Head and Shoulders(anti-dandruff, to be exact) for my shampoo....My soap is usually Irish Spirngs.

ILikePokemonP
15th August 2003, 12:34 AM

I shower in the morning once a day, rarely twice unless it's really hot.

Normally about 8 mins.

I can't remember what a bath is like since I haven't had one in years.

Whatever's there at the time. I'm not checking now because the vacuum is too noisy :rolleyes: but the shampoo is yellow and the soap is white.

Darkness
15th August 2003, 12:38 AM
1.) In the summer: once every 2-5 days. During school: At least once a day.
2.) Around 5-30 in the summer, and 10 during school.
3.) Showers
4.) Shampoo, I use some Biolage stuff, and for soap I use Lever 2000.

AntiAsh Superstar
15th August 2003, 01:53 AM
1. Once a day when I first get up, that'll do me just fine.
2. Hmm, if I'm showering it'll take 15 mins, tops, most of which is taken up fumbling for everything I need. :o Baths prolly take about half an hour.
3. Showers in the main, they're much quicker, tho sometimes you just feel like a long soak. Sadly I don't have much of a choice, ever, at me mum's house the shower's borken, and at the house I'll be moving into in a few days there's no bath, just a shower cubicle. :o
4. Whatever's to hand, I'm not that fussy!

Mag Launcher
15th August 2003, 03:10 AM

Every other day

About 15 minutes

Showers

Whatever my mom has in there

DarkTemplarZ
15th August 2003, 07:50 AM
1) every day or 2 usually

2) depends, shower usually around 5 or 10 mins. Bath usually takes longer, especially if I'm tired and stuff, I can take as long as 40 mins

3) I prefer a bath, but showers are faster so I usually take showers

4) same as mag launcher

Amalasuintha
15th August 2003, 09:03 PM
1) Once a day
2) 5 minutes
3) Showers
4) I have no preference. I buy the cheapest (except for no name brands) and use that.:D

Zak
16th August 2003, 02:57 AM
Hi Sam!

1. Every day, sometimes every other day. Except when I'm at hotels.... twice.

2. Well, given that it's usually every OTHER day, I spend HOURS....

3. Showers by a long shot.

4. Lol, I don't really keep track, but I use whatever I see on the side, not that big of a selection.... heh.

~Zak

kainashi
16th August 2003, 03:37 AM
1. once a day, every day.

2. usually around 10 minutes.

3. showers.

4. whatever kind my dad gets.

tropius12
16th August 2003, 06:14 PM
1. once a day usually in the morning. ever since i started working with my dad for money, ive become more of a morning person so its very rarely at night.

2. about 10-15 minutes.

3. id rather shower unless im sick. if im sick ill sit in a bathtub for 10 minutes before i go to bed

4. either suave or head and shoulders