PDA

View Full Version : poll... musak?

Gligar_Man
13th August 2003, 05:28 PM
ok bleh, i just have a few little poll questions for you duders...

1. what is your favorite band?
2. what is your favorite song?
3. who is gracing your playlist... ?
4. what kinda music you like...

1. right now... 311
2. right now... dosed by r.h.c.p.
3. currently... Maroon 5, Zwan, 311, Ash, Authority Zero, The Bloodhound Gang, Everclear, Foo Fighters, Gob, Green Day, Guttermouth, Millencolin, Phantom Planet, Prozzak, Smashing Pumpkins, The Andriods, The Wallflowers, The White Stripes, Red Hot Chilli Peppers...
4. depends, :x i hate to be one of those stereotypical 'all kinds' people, cause im not... just i like a little alternative, a little rock, a little punk, a little ska, and a little weird music...

Hexae
13th August 2003, 06:43 PM
1. » Currently 3 Doors Down and Evanescence.
2. » Oooh this is hard.. Back in Black, AC/DC... or.. Around the World. :D
3. » 3 Doors Down, Evanescence, AC/DC, Nickelback, Beatles, POD, Metallica, a million others.. :P
4. » Rock, some Metal, a bit of Pop. It changes weekly. :X

pika23
13th August 2003, 07:09 PM

-------

1. My favorite band is probably System of a Down but I don't listen to them alot.
2. My favorite song right now is the opening for Fruits Basket. (It's an anime)
3. Dance Dance Revolution music, J-Pop, J-Rock and Anime music, Evanescence, Good Charlotte, System of a Down, Lillix, many other things I find interesting. ^.^
4. DDR Music, J-Pop, J-rock, Anime music, Techno, Rock, Pop, Oldies,

Angel Blossom
13th August 2003, 07:44 PM
1) I can't really pick between my favorite bands. But I guess my very favorite would be the old Foo fighters. I love their old songs.. "Everlong" was the best. I also love Nirvana. Those two are my very favorites, I can't choose between them. :X

2) It's a tie between "Everlong" by Foo fighters and "Ruby Soho" by Rancid. ^^ Two very good songs from two very talented bands.

3) Rancid, MXPX, Good Charlotte, Nirvana, Foo fighters, System of a Down, Greenday, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The White Stripes, Live, Taproot, Pearl Jam, The Used, AFI, New Found Glory, The Doors, Stone Temple Pilots, Jimmy Eat World, Smashing Pumpkins, and I am fond of Tupac Shakur.

4) I guess I like Rock, Punk, Pop Punk (not too much now x.x), Alternative, and I like rap when it comes to Tupac. :P Whatever isn't country or teenie bopper pop is perfectly fine with me, lol. ^-^ Nice polls by the way, Otto.

Mikey
13th August 2003, 08:02 PM

1. I have a lot of Fav bands. My all time is Good Charlotte, but I also like Evanescense and Ok go.

2. The Anthem, Bring Me to Life, and Get Over it

3. Good Charlotte, Ok Go, Linkin Park, Evanescense, Michelle Branch, ETC

4. I don't really have a prefered type of music, but I'd have to go with Punk.
(No I am not a poser, I don't consider myself, dress, or act punk in anyway I just like that type of music. This comment goes to people who consider themselves punk and hate people who act like them and say they hate social groups when they single themselves out all the time)

Avian Freeze
13th August 2003, 08:39 PM

Probably Simple Plan, their songs are good. Red Hot Chili Peppers are good too.

Probably "Swing, Swing" by The All-American Rejects, I also like "When I'm With You" by Simple Plan.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, The All-American Rejects, Blink 182, Alien Ant Farm, Semisonic.

Punk Rock, and like Mikey I'm not one of those people who dress like a punk or act like one or anything --;. I just like the music itself. I also like Alternative. I'mnot really picky though.

The Muffin Man
13th August 2003, 09:10 PM
All of you must marry me :o

Except Mikey. GC lovers need to die.

Punk - Bad Religion
Alt. - Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age(Dave Grohl can do no wrong)
Metal - Metallica, KoRn
Nu-Metal - Linkin Park, Adema
Hmmm...Master of Puppets or King Nothing..
Right now I'm listening to Taproot, Poem. Downloading Disturbeds "Remember" and probably gonna listen to World So cold by Mudvayne or Of Wolf and Man by Metallica soon.
Metal, Punk, Alt, Nu-Metal, etc. Rock, really.

Katie
13th August 2003, 09:35 PM
foo fighters, saliva, sr-71, evanescence, blink 182, 3 doors down, greenday... um... those are just off the top of my head, there's more ^^;
hm. I don't really have one. I like haunted by evanescence... cool sound ^_^
right now I'm listening to the ramones lol. not sure why... my mom left it in my cd player (she borrows it) and I'm too lazy to change it :{o I like it though
ehh bits and pieces of punk/poppunk, ska, rock, alternative stuff... I never know how to classify music :/

~Katie

Fai D. Flowright
13th August 2003, 10:35 PM
Me, Me! I'll post to this one!

3. who is gracing your playlist...?

1. See Saw
2. A Thousand and One NIghts
3. .hack//LIMINALITY and SIGN OST's. All created by Yuki Kajiura and sung by See Saw.
4. Mainly, decent-sounding Anime music, and RGP music. (.hack, KH, F Fantasy VII-X, etc.) I also listen to some older pop (80's), newer pop, and comical music. (Heywood Banks, Asylum Street Spankers, etc. things from Bob & Tom radio station) Basically, the only thing I don't enjoy listening to alot of is Rap or Hard Rock.

Toxicity
13th August 2003, 11:10 PM

1. Currently a tie between Linkin Park and Evanescence....all-time favorite definently Linkin Park.

2. Tied between "Easier to Run" by Linkin Park and "My Immortal" by Evanescnece....they easily relate to my life...though Evanescence's "Tourniquet" is also ok.

3. Linkin Park, Evanescence, KoRn, Disturbed, Staind, Papa Roach, Audioslave, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Metallica, and some more...

4. Basically Nu-Metal and Metal...a bit of alternative rock. Maybe a small bit of punk rock....yet I don't like it much anymore since Good Charlotte came along.....>.<

Venuskazam714
14th August 2003, 02:00 AM

1. Definately new found glory... rufio and something corporate are also right up there with nfg
2. i have many and it varies with time to time... but as of right now it is thursday's "autobiography of a nation"
3. lots: phantom planet, rufio, something corporate, nfg, thursday, rocket summer, the starting line, brand new, further seems forever, and much more
4. i hate the whole labeling thingy but if you must force me... i like emoish music, indie, pop punk... and a little bit of pure punk (ex. nofx, bad religion, etc..) i also like slow jams, r&b (b2k and usher), and a little bit of hip hop (ludacris)

nice poll

nightcrow
14th August 2003, 03:51 AM
1. Metallica :wave:
2. Right now it's Bleak by Opeth, but it's constantly changing.
3. Lots of bands... Metallica, Opeth, Shadows Fall, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, TOOL, Yngwie Malmsteen, Stone Temple Pilots, Megadeth, and more... even the occasional pop song thrown in here and there ;)
4. It should be pretty obvious by the list above that these days I'm into more metal-ish music.... but I also have a love for country and classical. :wave:

pika23
14th August 2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Mikey

1. I have a lot of Fav bands. My all time is Good Charlotte, but I also like Evanescense and Ok go.

2. The Anthem, Bring Me to Life, and Get Over it

3. Good Charlotte, Ok Go, Linkin Park, Evanescense, Michelle Branch, ETC

4. I don't really have a prefered type of music, but I'd have to go with Punk.
(No I am not a poser, I don't consider myself, dress, or act punk in anyway I just like that type of music. This comment goes to people who consider themselves punk and hate people who act like them and say they hate social groups when they single themselves out all the time)

The only poser is the person who uses it...

forretress1
14th August 2003, 06:43 PM
yeahhhh 311 8)

1. 311
2. Currently 'Faded' by Default,its a neat little song.
3. not much,my mp3s recently got deleted...i have some aaf,default,and some ollllddd 311.
4. rock,some jazz stuff,and funk-like stuff.

Gligar_Man
14th August 2003, 07:26 PM
old 311 is the best 311... grassroots up to album w/beautiful disaster/etc. (i forgot name)

AntiAsh Superstar
15th August 2003, 02:09 AM
1. Either Bad Religion or The Wildhearts, I listen to Bad Religion more, but yanno, I think it all depends on whether I'm in the mood for serious, intelligent lyrics or some brain dead rocking as to what order I place them in. :)
2. My current favourite is 'Our Time Is Running Out' by Muse, they've been playing it loads on the music channels and I've been brainwashed! As for long-term favourite, that's gotta be tricky, but I'm going for 'Love Like Blood' by Killing Joke.
3. Hehe, I stuck all me mp3s on a day-long playlist, but the first ten are Jane's Addiction, Thursday, the Cooper Temple Clause, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, X-Ray Spex, Goldfinger, In Flames, the obligatory Bad Religion track, Linkin Park, and the Buzzcocks. :o
4. Oh, a bit of most things rock, everything from Cradle of Filth right down to Simple Plan, via Bad Religion and Blues Traveler. @_@;;;; I'm slightly more inclined to lean towards the punky side of things, tho that's prolly just to do with my mood atm, watch mytastes swing back towatrds the likes of Nine Inch Nails sooner or later. :o

Espeon Princess
16th August 2003, 11:02 PM
1. Nirvana, Bad Religion, The Distillers, Dead Kennedys, Jerk (Aussie band, dun worry about it), Led Zeppellin, Bauhaus, Sisters Of Mercy, AFI, Smashing Pumpkins... yadda yadda
2. There is no way i can pick one
3. No one, currently. (long story)
4. To generalize, ill just say 'Rock'

Leon-IH
17th August 2003, 04:21 AM
1. Pink Floyd
2. Wish you were here/Whiplash
3. Metallica, Deaftones, Dj Qbert, Pink Floyd, Public Enemy.
4. may sound strange but Jazz, some punk, Metal, Rock, and what i call "intelligent rap".

tropius12
17th August 2003, 12:15 PM
1. I have plenty of faves too, but my most favorite would be Blink 182

2. Voyeur, Stay Together for the Kids, Anthem, and Anthem Part II
are my most favorite songs by Blink 182. those arent the only songs i like, but those are just a few. i also like chevelle's send the pain below, (im listenin to that now:D) and i also like Foo Fighters "All My Life"

3. hmmm..... NOFX, Blink 182, Papa Roach, Goldfinger, Linkin Park, and The Dead Milkmen.

4. mainly rock. i like a litl country also, when it comes to kenny chesney and brad paisley. (they both got pretty good songs), and i like some rap also.

Blinky121
17th August 2003, 01:32 PM
1. All time: Led Zeppelin
Currently: Sunny Day Real Estate
2. All Time: thats a little too hard to pick
Currently: Sunny Day Real Estate - Rain Song
3. Sunny Day Real Estate, Engine Down, The Appleseed Cast, Thursday, Coldplay, Placebo
4. Anything that isn't overplayed. And rap.

mr_pikachu
17th August 2003, 02:16 PM
1. Hmm... M2M, I guess.
2. "Dreams" by Alysha (second song on Pokemon 2000 CD)
3. Too many to count. I'll listen to most anything from classical to pop to some rock. I'm getting a little sick of western. :P
4. Okay, feel free to laugh. My favorite type of music is most anything that's on a Pokemon music CD. :D Except for Track 15 on the Pokemon 2000 CD. It was "Dance of the Bellossom"... why'd they put that **** on there?! It's not even a song! It's a bunch of Pokemon saying their names! Hey, I didn't mind it in the movie, but on a MUSIC CD?!! It just freaks me out. I skip over it whenever it starts. :D

en0miz
20th August 2003, 10:58 AM

1. I don't have a favorite band but I do have a favorite rapper. :wave: It happens to be Biggie.

2. Hmm... I don't have a favorite rap song, there's too many. My favorite RnB song of all time is definately "All My Life" by K-Ci and Jojo. Even if you dislike the RnB genre, you would like this love song.

3. I'm not on my computer, so no mp3s and such. I think on my Winamp back home, I have my 'classics' list up... songs by Tupac, Bone Thugs, and other big '90s artists. ^^

4. Rap, RnB, and Hip Hop. Hip Hop is actually the name of the whole culture (break dancing, rapping, etc) but I always considered hip hop music to be the type of rap that you can dance to.

bb88
20th August 2003, 01:26 PM
1. My fave band is definately Econoline Crush, they kick all sorts of butt, check them out if you ever get a chance.

2. My fave song right now is "Ignition (remix) by R. Kelly. Now I'm not a huge fan of his, or that kind of music, even, but I really dig the song. It's cool. "Sippin on coke and rum, I'm like so what I'm drunk, it's the freakin weekend baby I'ma have me some fun."

3. Well I've got alot but I'll give you some examples: a little punk, one or two NFG songs, and a decent amount of covers, and a bunch of other stuff, including (but not limited to) Trapt, Saliva, Staind, Matchbox 20, Blink 182, Seether, and even a song sang by me.

4. I like all sorts of music. R&B, Rock, Punk, mostly everything but heavy metal.

internal dragon
4th September 2003, 10:33 PM
1. Too many to count ^^!

2. "Whats your fantasy" Ludacris, "Rollout" Ludacris, "Going under" Evanescence, "Right thurr (remix)" Chingy, Trina and JD, "Are we cuttin'" Pastor troy, Timberland, Ms. jade and CJ,"Jaded" Aerosmith, "Kiss of life" Shade, "La,la,la" Jay-z, "Bighead" Ms. jade, "Don't speak" No doubt (Theres more but it'll take too long to post them all.).

3. See number two.

4. Rap, R&B, Soul, Blues, Gospel rap, Jazz, Rock, Hip-Hop, Pop.