PDA

View Full Version : Poll: The random things of my mind...

Rambunctious Jamirus
13th August 2003, 10:18 PM
Welcome to another thread by me! *locks the door so people can't run away* Oh no you don't...

Okay, the random things...

1. What are the top three funniest commercials you've ever seen?

2. What is the newest pet you've gotten?

3. Do you enjoy my Polls or think I should stop (optional)?

4. Do you like the fact that school is starting soon?

5. What's your favourite Anime movie?

~*~*~*~

- An Indian one where the people are dancing and suddenly a skeleton appears. The people run away the skeleton smiles. The McDonald's logo appears and 'Put a smile on' XD It was on some sort of show.
- The Geico commercial with the squirrels and they celebrate when the car crashes by slapping paws.
- And I believe it was a commercial for a coloured Printer but it was just a bunch of people standing around in colour.

2. A cute hermit crab named Tsunami. He's so adorable, loves to scuttle around on me and the tables.

3. -

4. Bah humbug. Why don't they make it start after Labour Day?

5. Princess Mononoke That was a great movie though the English version killed it a bit. Kinda gory but it still was dazzling the way it was coloured and animated.

Crystal Mew
13th August 2003, 11:29 PM
1. Hmmm..... I love all Geico commercials :} lol, they're all so funny. And I like the Chewy bar commercials...and..7up ones. :yes:

2.Hmm..the last pet I got was my 3 gerbils...but they all passed away....so the recent one that is still alive is my ferret. ^_^ *huggles Baby*

3. Yeah, pretty original :yes: plus....we need to put the P back into PCG!!!! :3 so keep posting them :)

4. pft...no. :| ;_; I'm so sad school is starting

5. Either Totoro, or Spirted Away...love both of them =D

Yukitsukai
13th August 2003, 11:43 PM

1) The geico commercials, the one Meow Mix commercial (Guy: Beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer... XD) and the 7 Up commercials

2) My little baby kitty Zelda ^.^

3) -

4) Yes, I'm bored senseless ~_~

5) Hmm.... Either Spirited Away or Knockin' on Heaven's Door.... Least favorite is End of Evangelion, it sucked --;

kainashi
13th August 2003, 11:46 PM
1. i have no favorites.

2. my jack russell terrier puppy. got him over a month ago.

3. i could care less either way.

4. i guess.

5. i don't have a favorite.

Interpol HQ
14th August 2003, 01:34 AM

The Adult Swim news comercials are funny as hell. The meow mix one, and i cant think of any others at the moment

My puppy Mox, I got him lasrt saturday.

I dont mind them, polls are nice things to have. You learn a lot about your fellow TPM'ers.

Yes, i still have a month to go. But when school starts that means winter is coming, and i dont like the cold...

The Gekigengar movie

Angel Blossom
14th August 2003, 01:45 AM
1) There's a weight loss commercial that I really like. There's a REALLY skinny guy saying he once weighed 500 pounds, and he lost it all to a little pill. And he said he "framed his XXXL pants and hung them on the wall". XD And then it says the medicine costs a whopping $150.. do you believe them? Gosh, are those gullible people will gladly pay for their medicine, and they'll make a bundle. x.x

2) I found a parakeet on the street the other day. We can't find his owner, so we'll be keeping him. He's a tiny green bird. ^^

3) Sure, you should post more polls. Why not? Years ago, this forum was filled with polls, and I say it should be poll filled again! Yeah. o.o;; I like your polls too, RJ. They're original and fun to reply to. Please keep posting, we need more polls in PCG. ^^;;;

4) Not really. I usually get depressed and very stressed during the school year. One of my teachers love to debate, and he really annoys me. -_-;; Besides, I hate being under all of the pressure from school. No sleep, no healthy lifestyle.. school sucks. =\

5) Spirited Away is the best anime movie I've ever seen. Totoro is very cute, too. I haven't watched Princess Monoke yet, but I'm dying to. At a Japanese Mall here, they sell it, so I'll probably get it soon. Heh, Studio Ghibli comes up with great movies, in my opinion.

Avian Freeze
14th August 2003, 02:03 AM

Hm...I can't really think of any, and I don't have a favorite, but there are some that are pretty funny ^^;.

I don't have a pet right now, but I used to have two parakeets. But my parents sold them cause they were a handful :\.

Why should anyone stop writing polls let alone you? Lol, polls are fun to answer to and your polls are interesting, so continue making them :>.

No not one bit --;. Too much work and stress and lack of sleep, but at least it'll give me something to do :\.

Probably Spirited Away, it was a fun movie to watch. I also watched Princess Mononoke a while ago and it was good, though I vaguely remember it. I don't watch many Anime movies o.o.

MarshmallowEgg
14th August 2003, 09:19 AM

Um... I like the one for Mountain Dew LiveWire where the guys are saying how stupid bugs are for going into a bug zapper and then doing basically the same thing theirselves. There was also an Ikea one that amused me a while back. And the Sprite Remix commercial cracks me up, if only because of an inside joke with my friends. (You don't want to know, trust me. You just... don't.)

Our two rats, Scrumptious and Delicious. (Blame the teacher.) We adopted Scrumptious... mid June, I think, and we adopted her sister Delicious about a week later. One of them (I think it's Delicious) is staring at me right now. The cage is on top of our computer desk. They're so cute ^_^

No, don't stop! Polls are fun!

Well, I'm definitely not looking forward to the work aspect. Biology, chemistry, honors English, algebra 3-4, world civ, and wind ensemble (aka honors band). PLUS I'm studying Japanese in my free time >_< The workload is gonna suck. At least I don't have to worry about it until next month (Everyone seems to start so EARLY! I always start in September!). But I am kinda bored and I miss all my friends (including my crush, which my two best friends will gladly let everyone within earshot know).

Spirited Away. I haven't seen all of it, but I'm going to this Friday. Go me!

Mikey
14th August 2003, 09:59 AM
1. A. The Running of the Squirrels!!!!:yes:
B and C. Any beer commercial

2. Um, last pet I had was a turtle 4 years ago. We may be getting a minie Pincher though!
:D

3. Polls good! No stopie!:yes:

4. Uhh, I have mixed emotions on it. I love the first day of school seeing who is in my class and such,a nd remenising with my friends, but after that all hell breaks loose.

5. Any of the Pokemon Movies and Spirited Away

DarkPrincess
14th August 2003, 12:27 PM
1. There is one Safe Auto commercial where some guy is checking himself out in ladies' clothing. "Minimum coverage can be very attractive," xDD

2. Well, two years ago I got Ginger, my orange tabby. She's so cute ^-^

3. Yes! They own :yes:

4. *SNARL* This Monday begins my reign of terror ;___;

5. Erm.. I don't want Anime so I don't have a favorite *hides*

Kireihana52
14th August 2003, 06:02 PM
1) I dunno. Commercials suck these days. In fact, everything sucks today. =P I can't think of any funny ones, but I like the tootsie pop commercials. XD

2) A pomeranian, Minnie. =) She's so cute. We got her just over a year ago.

3) Keep posting polls. :) There aren't that many, and I'm at a loss for ideas. X_X;

4) No, school sucks. And I'm going to be homeschooled again this year, which sucks more. I'll have to read in "health" books about how rock music rots your mind and makes you violent, and pretend I'm a Christian, when I'm not..-_-; It's annoying, because I would like to go back to a regular school, but I get really upset over it. So I'm going to a psychiatrist soon. Which also sucks. I just want some freakin anti-depressants, don't they make over-the-counter depression and anxiety medication? V_V;

5) I dunno, I haven't watched any. I haven't seen any anime in quite a while actually.

~Bethany