PDA

View Full Version : Items?

347Studboy
26th December 2002, 04:11 PM
I just searched the forums using that search box in the lower right hand corner of the forums screen, so if this was in a different topic, sorry, but I tried to find it first.

I was just wondering, has anyone proved that Items such as Charcoal are still in Ruby and Sapphire? More importantly, how about the Light Ball? I was only asking so I can start planning a new team, and I was worried about the old Items, before I started worrying about the new ones.

On the same subject, does anyone know of any new Hold Items? Again, I'm more concerned about the old ones, but it can't hurt to start new strategies either, now can it?

GrnMarvl13
26th December 2002, 09:52 PM
Yep, they are, at least for the most part. I've found Miracle Seed, Charcoal, (possibly) Light Ball (if I did it was attached to a Pikachu), Mystic Water, and the rest I have I've forgotten, but I'm sure the rest are in there. As for new items...I'm not sure about those so I won't even try to say anything concerning them.

347Studboy
26th December 2002, 11:14 PM
Hmm, well, at least it's good to know that the old ones are in... nice. Thanks for the help!

So yeah, I guess I'll have to start finding these items... hope this site's pending updates include an info database like RBY and GSC in the glory days.

Azura Stardust
26th December 2002, 11:16 PM
What I seriously want to know and do not want to start a new thread about is WHERE DO YOU FIND EXP. SHARE OR WHAT IS IT CALLED IN JAPANESE. x_x

Turks
27th December 2002, 12:12 AM
i donno where the EXP Share is, but i know pokeballs are in pokemarts

Trip
27th December 2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Azura Stardust
What I seriously want to know and do not want to start a new thread about is WHERE DO YOU FIND EXP. SHARE OR WHAT IS IT CALLED IN JAPANESE. x_x

Go to Kanazumi City. Go to the guy who gave you the PokeNavi. He will give it to you later in the game (I've gotten it and I'm just about the start the Victory Tunnel).

- Mark Ericson

347Studboy
27th December 2002, 01:37 PM
EXP Share? *Shudder* Not bashing, but I just don't like that item... what I really wanted to see was an item that would prevent a Pokémon from gaining any EXP. Now, you may be asking, "Studboy, what is wrong with you? No EXP? What's the point?" I can say right now, I am a big fan of battling. I love battling in Stadium, and I love battling friends. Sometimes I just raise a Pokémon to level 50 and leave it there, so I can use it in the Poké Cup. However... it would be nice to still be able to use it in the Gameboy game without risking a level up.

Some people could see the potential of this item for when they don't have enough badges for a Pokémon to obey them at the next level, too.

So you see, such an item would truly be a lifesaver in many situations. As for EXP Share, now that I think about it, I wonder if it affects both Pokémon that are out in a two on two battle...?

Kari and Mewtwo
27th December 2002, 04:17 PM
hmm.. id like to know where the old items are as well.. especially leftovers.

and i still wonder what the guy in shoal cave gave me..

347Studboy
28th December 2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Kari & Mewtwo
hmm.. id like to know where the old items are as well.. especially leftovers.

and i still wonder what the guy in shoal cave gave me..

Ah, Leftovers... I was wondering when someone would ask about them. I have no idea where they are, but odds are, if there is ever a way to get Snorlax, he will be Holding them.

Oh, and I feel compelled to inform all of you that Heracross was in today's episode of Pokémon: Master Quest, just when I was about ready to give up on ever seeing him again. :mad: Studpid writers... "I'm too good to draw Heracross"....

Mitch's Bashamo
28th December 2002, 09:26 PM
My Vulpix and the Fire/Ground dude that evolves into a dinosaur had Charcoal attached to them when I caught them

Dave
29th December 2002, 09:11 AM
About that Shoal Cave item - I have the terrible, terrible attempt at an English patch installed, and it's called a 'Shell Bell'. Anyone know what it does?

Azura Stardust
29th December 2002, 09:20 AM
Ahhhhh Trip! Thank you very very much!... now lets sincerely hope I haven't sold it off...

Dave: I remember somewhere on the FAQ pages I transcribed (not translated, transcribed) the description of the item. Hang on, I'll dump it here...

Anyone found leftovers in the game yet? :\