PDA

View Full Version : AG 41 Changed Title! Episode Previews AG 39, 40 and 41!

Pokejello
14th August 2003, 09:24 AM
AG 41 has now got a changed title and it almost confirms Treecko's evolution!: New work of Treecko!! Seed machine gun of a watermelon field! (maybe a better translation later but Treecko is in it, that's for sure^-^).

Now on with the episode previews!

AG 39 - Ash and others meet with Akina which took Whismur of whisper Pokemon in a certain village. Ash and others know about the strange mansion so Ash and others participate in this convention together with Akina.

AG 40 - Ash and others finally reach Mauville City, and as Ash and others go to the Gym there, they see a Raikou mechanism.

AG 41 - Ash and others are going to leave Mauville City and are now on their way to [Hajitsuge Town]=Fallarbor(?), in order that May might participate in the Pokemon Contest. A watermelon flows from the upstream of a river the middle. Although it was Ash and others who is going to gather and eat it.

RJdude
14th August 2003, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the info, PokeJello.

Wow, it looks like Treecko really will evolve... either that or it learns Bulltet Seed. I thought AG 39 would be about Jigglypuff, but it does look like they go into the trich house. And a Raikou mechanic, huh? That's pretty weird, considering Jessie and James have never seen Raikou... maybe its the two TR members from the Raikou special. But I hope the Raikou mecha thing doesn't take long, then the Gym battle is going to be short and boring.

Pokejello
14th August 2003, 10:03 AM
Yes I translated it and ended up with a Raikou mechanism.

Serebii of SPP
14th August 2003, 10:53 AM
Treecko is not evolving...this is the correct title

Treecko's New Technique!! Watermelon Field's Bullet Seed!

geoff
14th August 2003, 08:57 PM
Treecko won't evolve. If it was going to evolve in that ep., the title would say that Grovyle was learning a new attack- they're not going to have Treecko learn something then have it evolve. =P

Guess the 'sing' in the episode title refers to Jigglypuff. =P I always liked Jigglypuff...

pikasaiyan
14th August 2003, 10:45 PM
jigglypuff IS in the episode i just saw the clip. its finally back!!!!!

Chris 2.1
15th August 2003, 06:55 AM
I think since Raikou is a legendary Pokemon, JJ will have heard of it somewhere. Anyway, we can only presume it has a claw ^^

These sound cool, especially the Watmel thingy. This spans over a few episodes, doesn't it? The Bodyguard of the Watmel Field, a Volbeat that fell in love, and then Treecko's new Technique? It must be important for May

Serebii of SPP
15th August 2003, 12:16 PM
the treecko's technique one is the watmel one

Hanada Tattsu
25th August 2003, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the titles and previews!

AG 39 - Well, we see Whismur and Jigglypuff! Wow, we finally see Jigglypuff again, I missed that guy! I wonder if Loudred appears in this?

AG 40 - Wow, the first time Raikou was showcased in the anime, not a special. I hope the gym battle involves the Raikou somehow.

AG 41 - Damn, Treecko doesn't evolve. But May has a Watmel Berry, and Treecko must learn Bullet Seed. Finally, a new move.