PDA

View Full Version : Team Rocket Truth's - Episode 282 SPOILERS

Serebii of SPP
26th December 2002, 04:12 PM
Whilst searching through Japanese sites today...it has been confirmed that in the episode aired today: 282: Team Rocket! Goodbye to Fury Swipes (or whatever the title is) that Jesse and James DID as many predicted let go of Arbok and Weezing. James caught Sabonea in this episode and Jesse still has Wobbuffet but still

No Arbok and Weezing anymore :(

Brock_ag
26th December 2002, 04:59 PM
aaawww!:( I didn't wan't them to go! Oh well thanx for the info serebii? How did James catch Sabonea anyway?

RedStarWarrior
26th December 2002, 06:27 PM
Darn....well...hopefully they will get some new kick-*** Pokémon to replace them.

Kasumi Chan
26th December 2002, 09:18 PM
Hi Serebii-san! :wave:

Thanks for the info!

Hmmmm... those tears in Weezing and Arbok's eyes from the preview clip kept going and going trough my mind the past days... What a shame the writers got rid this pokes when their trainers are the ones who suck. :P

pokefreak04
26th December 2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Serebii of SPP
No Arbok and Weezing anymore :(
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:mad: Arbok and Weezing kicked @$$!!!!!! Oh well, at least James has a Pokemon, and Wobbuffet is still there. Thanks for the info, Serebii!

faizah_kibibi
27th December 2002, 04:06 AM
Awwww I'm so gonna miss them! :(

But on the othe way it is a good change I think. They really needed some fresh pokémon. Hopefully their part in the anime will be better as well.

pikasaiyan
27th December 2002, 09:43 AM
i cant believe they left. Thats almost like ash getting rid of pikachu. Do we kno why the let them go?

pikachu master
27th December 2002, 09:58 AM
No, I Don't. But may be thhis is what happened: #1. Team Rocket kicked them off because they said that they were lossy no good pokemo. #2. They may of left by them selfs because they thought that there trainers (Jesse & James) Hated them. #3. Team Rocket Wanted to start fresh again (but with 1 pokemon). That is About all I knowso far, they are NOT TRUE YET so don't take it as a fact yet. And Yes I Will miss them too. Good bye Arbok and Wezzing! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Chris 2.1
27th December 2002, 10:00 AM
I believe they lose a fight to a poacher/trainer. He uses a Pupitar and A Spearow...which soon evolve, turning J&J's winning streak into a losing one. I also believe they battled FOR the other guys Pokemon, so they handed over Weezing and Arbok over. How James catches Sabonea, i have no idea. Maybe they battled a 3-3 and the guy had Sabonea, so since wobba beat sabonea they won him?

Runpapa
27th December 2002, 10:32 AM
Im thinking James will inadvertently acquire Sabonea and obviously regret it. Looking at the opening theme, it doesn't seem like James approves of it. Jessie will likely capture her new Viper Pokemon using Wobbuffet's Counter.

Just guessing.

Scizor Master
27th December 2002, 12:38 PM
Anyone know these questions? Does Jesse indeed get the new snake Pokemon, Habunake? And does James keep his Victreebel?

Runpapa
27th December 2002, 12:45 PM
It was told that her Habunake was seen accompanying her in the opening theme of the new series.

Last I heard, Victreebell was released in the Johto series. I think he had two.

pikachu master
27th December 2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Scizor Master
Anyone know these questions? Does Jesse indeed get the new snake Pokemon, Habunake? And does James keep his Victreebel? I Know that James Keeps Victoreebel, but I Am Not sure with the other thing YET. I'll Do Some Reserch and possibly find out later. It May be in a week though. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Ratiosu
27th December 2002, 01:27 PM
James "released" his Victreebell a long time ago

pikachu master
27th December 2002, 02:44 PM
Oh Yah, I Rememberthat episode. Thanx!:wave: :wave: :wave:

Chris 2.1
27th December 2002, 04:11 PM
ok, for all of you EVER so SLIGHTLY confused by this Victreebell thing, here's what happened:

James met the salesman in a Johto forest. He told him that he had a Weepinbell with a very good sweet scent which could catch Pokemon eisier. J,J&M liked the sound of this, so they decided to buy it. However, being short on funds, the man agreed to trade it. Wezing was too valuable with its smokescreen; Arbok had been powerful in battles and Wobbufet's counter had been suprisingly helpful, so Victreebel was traded for Weepinbell. This female Pokemon seemed to glomp everyone, which proved to be a pain. It also evolved later that day into a Victreebel, and met up with the salesman's Victreebel and left, leaving for a life of glomping.

Nevermind. Personally, i never tired of Victreebel. He seemed so much more 'fresh' than Weezing (pun intended XD)

Scizor Master
27th December 2002, 06:14 PM
So James only has one now......this prolly means he'll catch another Pokemon in the future

Chris 2.1
28th December 2002, 05:57 AM
i disagree with scizor master. First off, in the intro we see Jesse and James with Habunake (eating Jesse's hair), Sabonea (scratching James) and Mewoth and Wobbufet looking freaked out. In My Opinion, Wobbuffet's position on TR has changed dramatically from Jesse's Pokemon to the team Pokemon; much like Meowth. Does anybody else think like that? if so, it may be an indication TR wont get any new Pokemon until the end of AG.

Scizor Master
28th December 2002, 10:34 AM
Shiny Marril, you got a point there. Although I think he's more of a tag along than a teammate. I mean, all he does is pop out just in time to get blasted off. If James does happen to get another one though, I'm feelin sorry for it, cause J&J have a reputation of makin Pokemon look BAD

dark_magician
30th December 2002, 02:09 AM
I wish they didn't get rid of Arbok and Weezing! I know many of you like Wobbuffet, but I wish they would get rid of him. I really don't like wobbuffet. He's just annoying, at first he was funny, but not at all anymore IMO. I would really like to know what actually happens to Arbok and Weezing. I am however looking forward to seeing the snake and cactus guys.

Azura Stardust
30th December 2002, 06:39 AM
Aw MAN!!! That's really sad. It's such a pity that they let go of them. They kinda grew on me (even though I never watched the anime). Oh well. maybe they'll return someday.

ShinyMarill, if your theory turns out right, I was just thinking what if Wobbuffet learned English, lol! Heh, I know he won't but that would be funny.

I'm going to Kinokuniya on Thursday after school and I hope that Coro-Coro is in stock this time!!

Chris 2.1
30th December 2002, 07:18 AM
I wish he did, Azura! He could sound like a hoarse gangster...XD That would be great. However, given the time it took Meowth to find his human voice, Wobba will prolly take just as long.

The Lunar Wolf
30th December 2002, 09:28 AM
Well not so much Arbok (as that was the main battle participator) but with weezing gone they're usual smokescreen method of escape won't be there. Maybe they'll have to change their methods slightly or prove more challenging to defeat...

Azura Stardust
31st December 2002, 04:02 AM
Sabonea is very cute ^_^ I just realised. It's so cute and small and tiny! Heh. I think it might end up firing spikes around at every thing so then maybe TR can escape.

Grrrr! Does anybody already have the Coro-Coro! I want to see if I should buy it on Thursday. Hope it has good information! I hope its also in stock! :rolleyes: