PDA

View Full Version : Some of my new Adobe Photoshop pictures... Yay!!!!

Meowth_Kitten
14th August 2003, 04:18 PM
Yeah, these are very new. Um... lets get to it.

Alakazam and Abra (http://community.webshots.com/photo/17195072/85474377qovVBV) This one was done as an art trade with The Pet Keeper. We agreed on it last year, but I forgot all about it and was reminded only recently and finally finished it. This is my first hand drawn picture put onto a computer background.

Christian the blue-eyed Umbreon (http://community.webshots.com/photo/17195072/85571834SiERuu) This is my Umbreon character. I guess you could say he is a role playing character. He is just unique and is my favorite adopted Pokemon. He was also my first. Anyways, I drew the picture on plain white paper and inked the outlines only. Then I scanned it and colored it on Adobe and I love it. I had a blast doing it. I thought the background fit as well. I just overall and falling in love with Adobe Photoshop.

Uh, if anyone wants to see the plain picture of Christian before I colored it, I can post it here. I didn't bother because I figured no one would care anyways. =)

I'll love you forever if you comment!! XD :D XD

Thy
14th August 2003, 07:17 PM
Alakazam and Abra: The background works well with picture. A few things to point out though. Unless I read the caption, I would have know idea that Abra was playing with the butterfly. Maybe something to make it look like he's using pshic abilities on the butterfly. About the butterfly, you should have drawn one yourself. If would have looked much better. Even just a simple one with a very simple design on the wings. Then Alakazam's head is too big for the body. Head head, small legs. Doesn't work that well. Overall: Good background. The background and picture flow into each other. Good job overall!

Umbreon: Unlike #1, the background and picture don't flow into each other. There are white specs all along the edges. What is good is the glitter in "Christian's" eyes. The eyes are great. I also like how you signed your work. The M_K looks like a top secret stamp the military uses on papers. It's a great touch. Overall: Work on getting the boarders between the sketch and background so there aren't little specs floating around.

Overall: Just the boarders like I said. Great sketchs! The backgronds just need to flow. Great work Meowth_Kitten!