PDA

View Full Version : 3001 posts + Poll: Jelly Belly anyone?

Knight of Time
26th December 2002, 08:38 PM
Hi!

Incase anyone here noticed, I now have over 3000 posts, and so I decided to make a few polls for this (I was going to post this as my 3000th post, but I had an 'accident' which made me realize I already had 3000 posts LOL). My new polls are all about a famous company called Jelly Belly, which makes over 40 fun flavours of gourmet jelly beans.

So my polls for today are:

1. Have you ever tried any flavour of Jelly Belly?

2. If yes, what is/are your favourite(s) and why?

3. Still if yes, what is/are your least favourite(s and why)?

For me, I have tried many of the flavours of Jelly Belly, and some of my favourites are grape, root beer, watermelon, raspbrry and such, because they taste like the real thing. I don't like coconut, jalapeno, and peanut butter because I am not a fan of jalapeno and coconut, and one of my allergies is to peanut butter.

RedStarWarrior
26th December 2002, 08:43 PM
Congrats on your postcount...which I thought was supposed to be unimportant. ;)

Just recently (the Harry Potter ones)...I hated jelly beans for the longest time.
I think Jelly Belly makes the Bertie Bott's beans....from Harry Potter. I like the Grass flavored ones.
Vomit....it tastes like what it says. The Sardine ones are okay....but fish oil is far from being a favorite of mine.

Jay Umbreon
27th December 2002, 03:23 PM
Congrats, but I still double + you in post count ;) just so you know.

I love jelly beans, I'm guessing in my time I have tasted about 30 different flavours - including coffee, ice cream and all the other weird ones they have now made for some reason. yum.

hmmm..lemon..simple but so bloody zangy and nice.

least favourite...hmmm...coffee, I just really don't think that should be allowed as a jelly bean - its sick.

Toon Dragon
27th December 2002, 05:31 PM
1)Yes; many different ones. I've been up to the factory in Fairfield, CA twice and eaten tons each time I go.

2)The Berry Blue ones are very, very good. So are the Apple Cider, which I tried at the company's Christmas tree lighting.
My friend hated 'em, so I took his share :D.

3)The booger type in the "Berry Bott's Every Flavor" boxes. Man, I felt like I was going to throw up after eating that!

Blinky121
28th December 2002, 04:54 PM
1. Yep

2. I would have to say...Buttered Popcorn. I don't know why, but I love it. And I also like the new sour jelly beans.

3. Root beer. I never liked root beer, so obviously I wouldn't like the root beer-flavored jelly bean.

Crystal Mew
28th December 2002, 06:27 PM
1.Yes I have. Who hasnt? oO

2.hm..my favorties are strawberry,rasberry,watermelon,you know,all the normal flavors :P

3. I dont know,they're some pretty sick flavored ones out there x_X; like coconut,I hate coconut..and all the weird ones like the fish,and I think there is even a garbage flavor one :o who eats all those weird flavors anyway? lol

Angel Blossom
28th December 2002, 10:27 PM
1) Yes, of course. ^ ^ They're not too bad..

2) My favorites are Chocolate, Fruit Punch and Sour Grape. The rest are pretty icky, in my opinion.

3) The vomit, mustard & booger flavors from Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans are definately the worst! I spat them out as soon as I tried them. Ugh, who would like to eat those stupid jellybeans anyway? You never know which one is vomit or mustard, since the bean chart (list of flavors that comes with it) doesn't tell you what they look like. -_-'

forretress1
28th December 2002, 10:34 PM
1. Yes,although I haven't had any in a while.

2. watermelon,any of the sour kinds,and some others...that I can't remember..

3. the only kind I don't really like is lemon...

pokemasterfrank
28th December 2002, 10:48 PM

Yes.

Watermelon, most of the fruits, and some of the other flavors...

Tutti-Fruity *gags at the thought* Sick stuff...anyway, I haven't tried the bizzare flavors they make now (that Harry Potter stuff) but, oh well...