PDA

View Full Version : Poll: 15 Polls of Randomness =)

Kireihana52
17th August 2003, 03:22 PM
Wow..um the last time I posted a poll, dinosaurs were still alive. O_o I meant to post these polls a couple of days ago, but my internet stopped working, and then the monitor of my computer had a blackout or something, and it just doesn't show anything anymore. o_o;;;;; So my brother hooked up our crappy, blurry, old monitor to the computer, and it actually worked. I think I have the dumbest computer in the world, but anyway, because there have been so few polls lately, here you go:

1) Do you have any siblings?
2) What color is your room?
3) Do you collect anything?
4) What is it like in the room you're in right now? (temperature wise o_o;)
5) What was your favorite childhood toy?
6) What did you wear when you were a kid? (like around 5 years old.)
7) What are you wearing right now?
8) What does your hair look like?
9) What was the last thing you bought?
10) What are you planning to buy soon?
11) What do you plan to do today?
12) Have you ever had any dreams about TPM?
13) Have you ever bathed a dog?
14) Has your power gone out recently?
15) Do you like your computer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Answers: (I wrote them in size 1 because I ramble on a lot, and it ends up being pretty long. X_x;)

1) Yes, I have one older brother who's going to be 20 in a couple of weeks. We both like similar video games, but he still annoys the hell out of me sometimes when he asks me why I like a certain thing that he doesn't like. I just DO, do I have to have a reason other than that? O_o
2) A bright yet dark, red-orange color. I like dark wall colors, white walls just really bore me.
3) Currently, I'm trying to start a collection of plushies that look insane, deformed, and/or murderous. It started with a retarded looking mario plush from 1985 that I bought in May. :-)
4) It's warm, and the airconditioner isn't working so well. I hate the summer so much. *wishes it were winter*
5) A little jointed blue bunny plush that I named "Blue Rabbit". (I wasn't creative with names back then...) I lost him in a wallmart bathroom when I was in first grade. @_@ *goes in the corner to sob*
6) I wore t-shirts that were HUGE on me, about 3 or 4 sizes bigger than my actual size. I had a lot of cat print t-shirts, and a Simpsons shirt that I know of because I have a picture of it. I also loved my Jaws shirt that I got at Universal Studies. I still have that shirt, actually. :D
7) A red and black striped off-shoulder top with a black fishnet tank underneath, and jeans. Yay?
8) It's in a bob length above my shoulders, and it's black. It's not completely black, though, because I'm..retarded. XD Part of it didn't get dyed, so there are streaks of brownish red in the back. It looks intentional, but it's just my retardedness. It looks neat nonetheless. =P
9) A pink house key with Maggie Simpson on it. It's cute, and so much better than a plain old gold key. XD
10) I'm going to buy a color stripping kit (*kicks self for using a permanent dye* @_@;), a bleaching kit, and some light pink hair color. Yeah, I spend a lot of time and money torturing my poor hair. O_o I also want CDs, because I don't have enough good ones.
11) Write 20 pages of random stuff, Work on my sucky website, play Animal Crossing, work on one of my poems, try to list some things on eBay to make some money, yadda yadda ya.
12) I had a dream about 2 years ago, where TPM was this big business building, and each floor was a different forum. None of the TPMers had faces as far as I can remember. O_o;;; Yeah, I know it's sad..
13) I just got through bathing my pomeranian, Minnie, and she's angry at me now. XD I just bathed her like 3 days ago, but my dad let her jump in the mud, so I had to bathe her AGAIN. -_-;; I love Minnie, but she has so much fur, and it takes a while to shampoo all of it. She really needs to be trimmed. It must be horrible to be covered in 5 inch fur in the middle of summer. Poor Pooka. ;_;
14) Yes, it has, because of thunderstorms. It goes off a lot for just a very short time. It went out twice today, and about four times yesterday. It's so annoying when you're playing a video game and you have to do what you did in that game all over again. V_V;;
15) Um..no. XD The monitor stopped working, the sound didn't work for over a year, the internet randomly doesn't work, it sometimes won't load cds, the sound quality changes a lot, and the printer hasn't worked in over a year and a half. Do you think I like this piece of crap? =P

~Bethany

mr_pikachu
17th August 2003, 03:29 PM
Yes! I'm the first to answer the randomness! :D

1. No
2. Blue
3. Baseball Cards
4. Comfortable
5. Hmm... probably a soft monkey I once had. It had velcro things on it's palms, so they would stick together... I kinda miss that thing. :(
6. Whatever my mom told me to wear. I probably would've worn a skirt if she'd told me to. XP
7. A T-Shirt and strecth shorts.
8. Black; short.
9. A pair of headphones that don't work for my CD player. XP
10. A pair of headphones that do work for my CD player. :D
11. Do stuff on TPM, eat, mow the lawn, do stuff on TPM, do more stuff on TPM...
12. Yeah, I've had a few. Can't remember them at the moment, though.
13. Yes. I hate doing that!
14. Yeah, we had a storm go through the other day. Shorted out our modem. Of course, it was 4 or 5 years old anyway...
15. Yeah, I just wish I had a better internet hook-up. (Note: I'm using my mom's comp right now.)

tropius12
17th August 2003, 03:40 PM
1. ya i have a 10 year old little &*%^......... uh i mean brother:D
2. white. thats right just plain white.... but i still like it.
3. not really. i used to collect Sobe drink caps, but not anymore.
4. in the low 70s not too chilly not to warm.
5. i had this little fire engine wagon type thing i used to always ride in whenever i was at my grandmothers.
6. i remember having a bunch of Chicago Bears outfits. others were like gray shirts and sweats (just guessing)
7. my cool new Wrigley Field shirt i just got at a Cubs Game i went to a couple of months ago and jeans.
8. brown hair with blonde highlights.
9. the Linkin Park Meteora CD. i finally got it. YAY!
10. Madden 2004 for the gamecube. Oh Yeah!
11. im gonna mow my neighbors yard for cash get in the shower and visit with friends.
12. no, not really
13. nope, and dont really care to either.
14. the last time that happened was about 2-3 months ago during a bad storm.
15. cant really say im disappointed in it its been working pretty good for 4 years ever since we got it

MarshmallowEgg
17th August 2003, 03:58 PM
1) Do you have any siblings? - Yes, 4. An older brother (24) named Allan, a younger brother (12) named Brandon, a younger sister (7) named Mary Jo, and a younger brother (5) named Eric.

2) What color is your room? - White. Boring, boring old white. When we move into a house, I want to paint my room either pale lavender or pale blue.

3) Do you collect anything? - Yes, rocks XD I am such a dork. And Pokemon cards, though not so much anymore. I remember being the first kid in the apartments to collect the first 151 Pokemon. I was so proud of myself ^_^;;

4) What is it like in the room you're in right now? (temperature wise o_o;) - It's fine. It could be a little warmer, but whatever. It's good.

5) What was your favorite childhood toy? - The NES, SNES and the computer. I've been using the computer since I was like 2 ^_^ And we got the NES not long after it came out. I loved that thing.

6) What did you wear when you were a kid? (like around 5 years old.) - Dresses. I was stupid as a little kid -_-;;

7) What are you wearing right now? - A red t-shirt with the words, "Edmonds School District 1999 Music Honors Groups Choir | Orchestra | Band" on it, and blue jeans.

8) What does your hair look like? - It's brown and a little wavy, and it goes to my shoulders. I hate the fact that it's wavy, so I have a straightener that my friend gave me. I'm planning to get blond highlights, too.

9) What was the last thing you bought? - Um... *thinks* Well, if it counts, I got my pictures from the end of the school year developed. I haven't really bought much recently; I've been going to the movies with my money ^_^;;

10) What are you planning to buy soon? - I'm getting the new Michelle Branch CD as soon as I get my babysitting money. Also, my dad's taking me to the mall with 100 dollars so I can go clothes shopping.

11) What do you plan to do today? - Absolutely, positively, nothing ^_^

12) Have you ever had any dreams about TPM? - None really come to mind, no.

13) Have you ever bathed a dog? - Nope. I've bathed a cat though... which reminds me, my cat's due for a bath... she needs it.

14) Has your power gone out recently? - I know it's gone out a couple times during the night in the past couple weeks, but it's only been for a few minutes and I've slept through it anyway.

15) Do you like your computer? - Yeah, it's good. It's pretty fast and has a lot of memory. It's a family computer, though, but I get my own computer for Christmas ^_^

Discothéque
17th August 2003, 04:06 PM
1: Yes, I have one sister. ^^; She's 19, and likes a lot of the things that I like, so it's good. Sometimes she makes fun of things I like, though, but then she usually gets hooked on them too. xD

2: White. Boring, boring white with blue and pink speckles. O_o

3: Yes. It may sound odd, but I collect bookmarks with wolves on them. ^^;;

4: Perfectly fine. Not too hot, not too cold. Yaye.

5: A little panther action figure I had. ;_; I miss that thing... I lost it whenever I was going to school when I was six. It fell out of the car and into the parking lot and I didn't notice. ;_;

6: I can't even remember. ^^;;; I know I had a few shirts with tigers on them, but that's all I can think of.

7: Faded jeans and a long-sleeved grey shirt.

8: Very long. Near my waist, and it's a dark brown (somewhat blackish) with natural (natural, not bleached) blonde highlights. It's also kinda wavey, but not too much. ^^;

9: Angel Season One DVD Boxset. Go me.

10: A few more video games. (F-Zero GX, Chaos Bleeds and Soul Calibur II.)

11: ... nothing. I'm kinda boring sometimes.

12: Hm. Not that I can remember.

13: Yes. I have four Beagles, and they're always rolling around in dirt or something. xD

14: Only for a few minutes today. It was storming, and obviously the junky powerlines couldn't handle it. xD

15: Of course! Just got it about a month ago. No problems at all with it. ^__^

Lightning
17th August 2003, 04:54 PM
Yes indeed. I have a 9-year-old brother named Bryan. :o
It's purple~ X3
Plastic spoons. No, I'm serious. o_O; I have about 15 now.
Uh... it's perfect. A little bit cold, though. x_X; Man I feel guilty. We're supposed to be preserving power right now and my household has the AC on full blast it seems. XD
=X I have/had too many to remember. It might be "Puppy" though... a stuffed animal I've had since I was a baby who is currently missing many patches of fur. X3 No eyeballs lost yet, though!
o_O; I used to wear shorts and a t-shirt everyday. *Was so boring* XD
Uh... I woke up at 12 and was almost immediately sent outside to do yardwork, so I'm just wearing light beige pants and an adidas t-shirt. o-o Nothing fancy.
Greasy. x_X I haven't showered since the beginning of the power outage on Thursday... we're supposed to preserve water, too. o_o; I'm taking a shower before dinner whether Toronto likes it or not, though. XD I've just got it pulled back in a ponytail now.
The last thing I bought was the Yuugiou Sound Duel 2 soundtrack. It has background music from the Battle City arc. X3 I luff it.
I'm not quite sure. I really want the last 2 DVDs of YGO.. but I'll have to see what I see at the anime convention this upcoming weekend. ^_^ I'll probably by a few posters, DVDs and stuff.
o_O; Not much.
Yes... but not anymore. o_o I don't really remember them, but they were all weird.
Nope.
Yeah... on Thursday afternoon until 3:07AM on Friday. ^_^
Well, yes. I suppose. It gets pretty annoying at times though. X_x;

Bai,
Lightning

Crystal Mew
17th August 2003, 05:30 PM
~*1. Yes, a brother (15) and a sister (11)

~*2. Its white ;< blah...I don't like it..I want it to be light purple or blue..pastel colors :}

~*3. not really...o_o' maybe butterfly stuff :o

~*4. It's...normal. not too hot, not too cold =D

~*5. Hmm.... I had alot of cool toys...like my carebers, strawberry shortcake, and...SNES.. :')

~*6. Pretty much whatever my mom bought me...and I beelive she picked out my clothes .-. so...dresses, and pants and shorts o_o

~*7. I'm wearing...a dress o_o' I haven't changed from church :O its a navy blue dress, with light blue and purple flowers on it :) its pretty... IMO =o

~*8. My hair is brown, semi-straight, and its layered.

~*9. uh....I dunno :o I think...eee o_o'I think I bought a magizine :yes:

~*10. eeh I dunno.......maybe...nothing is coming out that I want..so I dunno o_0;

~*11. nothing...take a nap, drive to church :x

~*12. yeah... =x and about people from TPM..no need to go into details .-.

~*13. No... I tried to give my ferret a bath... he hates water apparently :no: he was in for 5 seconds...then clawed up my arm to get out...then spazzed in my room >_>; shaking and trying to get dry -_-' ....that has nothing to do with my dog, but yeah ^_^' my dog is equally stubborn

~*14. Nah...the last time it did was last year....I accidently slept into 8:00am on a school say which starts at 8:15 o_o' you may say Iwas a tad late that day... but the power went out ;<

~*15. No...its so slow. :no: I want a new one... :yes:

homeofmew
17th August 2003, 05:37 PM
Yes, 1 Younger Brother
2) What color is your room? Yellow, so i got a Pikachu room.
Pikachus, Pokemon Stuffers
4) What is it like in the room you're in right now? (temperature wise o_o;) uhh *Checks* 77 degrees F.
5) What was your favorite childhood toy? Blanky and Teddy they still are *cuddle* ;-;
6) What did you wear when you were a kid? (like around 5 years old.) I have no idea, a lot of dresses, I did not wear Jeans/ Denim then.
7) What are you wearing right now? T shirt and Denim Shorts lol.
8 ) What does your hair look like? uh Short and stright.
9) What was the last thing you bought? Pokemon Cards, and I got a Magmar EX :O
10) What are you planning to buy soon? um, Pay for a web domain i want :O
11) What do you plan to do today? Sitn around and post at TPM, what else :/.
12) Have you ever had any dreams about TPM? Ya, All the Mods, Suzie, Kevin, and Pierce, and People like Ash 300 and major Posters, a lot of ex mods and people who talk to me a lot were there lol.
13) Have you ever bathed a dog? no
14) Has your power gone out recently? hehe the power goes out where I live for no good reason all the time, no i was not in the Power outage of 2003.
15) Do you like your computer? It needs more storage room, and it need a faster proccesser, that is all :), oh another memory card can top it all off. (and another hard drive, have my zip drive fixed) and I would like a flat screen and a scanner :>!

GreenShirT
17th August 2003, 05:46 PM
[br]

1) 1 younger brother
2) Light Blue
3) Movie ticket stubs
4) Perfect temperature, not too hot, not too cold.
5) A games console or Mr Frosty.
6) Clothes
7) A towel, I just got out the shower.
8) Towel dried messy
9) Um Bongo
10) Series 2 of 24
11) Not much since it is 11:45pm
12) Nope
13) Yes
14) No
15) Yep

Andrew
17th August 2003, 06:03 PM
1) Do you have any siblings? Yes One younger Sister

2) What color is your room? Unfortunately right now a "Milk Wash"

3) Do you collect anything? Not ATM

4) What is it like in the room you're in right now? (temperature wise o_o;) Normal.

5) What was your favorite childhood toy? Probably my NES and my Hot Keys, and my umm... cars.

6) What did you wear when you were a kid? (like around 5 years old.) Clothes... *Shrugs*

7) What are you wearing right now? Boxers and a shirt ^^;

8) What does your hair look like? Good.

9) What was the last thing you bought? 2 Dollar Yugioh cards cause I was bored and wondered what the fuss was.

10) What are you planning to buy soon? My soul

11) What do you plan to do today? Assignment, shopping, uni.

12) Have you ever had any dreams about TPM? Yes. One unfortunately.

13) Have you ever bathed a dog? Constantly. Mainly because I own a dog

14) Has your power gone out recently? No because our electricity system is good.

15) Do you like your computer? Not ATM.

Eternal Darkness
17th August 2003, 06:20 PM
Nope

It has white walls with a lot of posters of hot girls :D j/k. It has posters of various heavy metal bands.

Does lint count? Guess not

4) What is it like in the room you're in right now? (temperature wise o_o
About Average.

A small race car with a controller. It was cool.

I can't remember that far back. It was probably something embarrassing.

A black t-shirt and baggy blue jeans.

I have spiky brown hair.

The shirt I'm wearing right now. :\

Some blank CDs so I can burn some music.

Sit around and listen to music.

I joined recently so I haven't had any dreams.

No.

No.

No. Its an old peice of crap.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
17th August 2003, 06:54 PM
--Yes
--Blue (I want it to be black or something, but it came this color)
--Used to collect rocks, now I collect any spare parts of junk
--Perfect
--The computer, even when it was being a butthead :P
--Khaki Shorts and short sleeved shirts
--Khaki pants and a green short sleeved shirt
--Light brown, short and spiky
--Hmmmm, that would be a Cowboy Bebop shirt I designed on 99dogs.com
--ANIME!
--Sit here in front of my computer doing random things.
--Yes. I dreamt that With Rye and ROB had never exsisted and we all died of severe depression due to lack of laughing
--Nope
--Yep, but only for a couple of seconds
--Does anyone in their right mind like their computer? Come on, mine's an outdated Pentium 4 that runs Windows ME, could it get any worse? But at least it's not a Mac **Points and laughs**

nightcrow
18th August 2003, 04:02 AM
1) Yes, 2 younger brothers (12 and 3)
2) White for the walls, and everything else is neutral-type colors
3) No not really
4) A bit hot actually :(
5) My model horses
6) Whatever my mum gave me to wear
7) Dark Blonde, a little past shoulder length, messy o_o
8) a white shirt and black pants (pjs :P)
9) Candy for my brother..
10) clothes
11) Nothin but read.. we were gonna go shopping but it's looking crappy outside ;\
12) I've had a dream about people on TPM, but nothing related to TPM itself.
13) Yes, considering I've had over 25 dogs, I think I would have by now. O_o
14) Nargh
15) Yes. I've had it for like 5 years now and it still beats a number of my friend's *new* computers. :P

Nall
18th August 2003, 04:12 AM
A nine-year-old (I think) brother named Jaxon (that's how my mom spelled it), and a 19-year-old sister named Stacey.
Stark raving white.
Porn.
Nice 'n' cool.
GO GO POWER RANGERS.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Awesome.
Sonic Adventure DX, for gamecube
Soul Calibur 2, for gamecube
Go to school, sleep, go home. In that order.
Nope.
Yup.
Nope.
There aren't enough expletives to describe my distaste for my computer.

Espeon Princess
18th August 2003, 04:58 AM
1) A younger brother
2) Purple
3) I collect old records. Yep, i know im wierd:yes:
4) Warm. I dont have air conditioning:no:
5) I honestly dont remember
6) Errr.... clothes?
7) Still clothes...
8) Umm, its quite long, and is black and red. Come to think of it, i need to touch up the roots
9) A new bass
10) Nothing, i blew all my money on the previous object
11) Watch tv, think about doing hw then decide against it, then go to bed (its 8 PM)
12) No, cant say i have
13) Yes, i helped my best friend bathe her dog once when i was 5
14) Nope.
15) No, i hate it (i have a mac)

Jay
18th August 2003, 05:44 AM

I have three sisters, all twice (+) older than me. Oldest is 36.

The walls are painted with a rich white for the top half sliced off at the bottom with a patterned aztec blue "5" travelling all around the wall, with the bottom half painted a golden orange.

I originally collected a few stamps, pokémon cards and number plates for automobiles. Don't ask.

My room is always the coolest out of all the other rooms, presumably because the window is always open. I get too hydrated otherwise. :'(

I guess my Gameboy. I don't really have or remember any of my childhood toys.

I mainly wore my school uniform, consisting of a crimson red jumper with gray woollen pants. Casually, just anything.

An expensive "Mango" silver, red and black long-sleeved t-shirt with black pants I originally was going to wear to university today. Also black socks if that counts.

My hair is currently jet-black, planning to dye it a darkish blue (navy, perhaps) whenever I can be bothered to leave the house. Curly as it always has been, spiked at the front and gelled down often.

Pokémon Sapphire. I rather not purchase my own accessories, my parents do that rather. I don't believe I've purchased anything on my own, unless it was an item I did buy at the deli.

As said, I don't buy my own accessories. I'd probably be receiving a printer compatible with the new computer, and after that, most likely a new television.

Today is over (8:41pm), but I didn't really do anything today, except discuss plans to close down a particular game today with a few important people. Also had fun insulting a random in ummmm all day. How entertaining. Angel Blossom also got frustrated because she took my insults seriously.

I've had dreams about a few particular members of TPM, but not TPM itself.

No, though the closest occurance would be that I bathed my cat a few times. In the swimming pool (when I was 5).

About a month ago, we received no power on three different occasions, but it wasn't due to the big blackout (Australia).

Compared to my old computer, very much, however, improvements can always be made.

Systematic Revolution
18th August 2003, 12:31 PM

1. No siblings.
2. White. How bland.
3. Yes. I collect MTG cards. I used to collect pokemon, and when I was really young, rocks.
4. It's actually quite nice. I have the fan in the window blowing the cool 75° air in, so that's always good :)
5. Some bird called Melvin. He came with little worms you could feed him. I'd always make him eat my GI Joes. :D
6. I have no clue
7. Baggy blue jean shorts and a blue shirt with a red strip across the front
8. Right now, it's a mess as I just woke up.
9. School supplies. As well as picked up my guitar amp from the repair shop
10. New guitar.
11. Possibly go school clothes shopping..
12. Nay.
13. Nay.
14. Yae. It went out last week sometime for no particular reason (Had nothing to do with the power going out everywhere else. I think it was windy.)
15. *Snort* It's a Hewlett Packard. What is there to like? For one thing, HP installs Windows XP on their computers and they aren't even COMPATIBLE. I'm praying for a mac someday -_-

~SR

Espeon12
18th August 2003, 12:55 PM
Yep, a 30 year-old half brother and a 13 year-old youunger brother.

A stupid pastel pink color. I'm going to repaint it darkish blue when I get the chance.

Not anymore. I used to collect Beanie Babies and Pokemon cards, but both of those pretty much stopped. I'll still get a cute Beanie if I see one, though.

Near perfect, for once. I get a nice breeze through my window in the summer.

Eh, any number of toy animals/dinosaurs/people that I would make go on little adventures. When I was even younger it was probably my little stuffed horse or dolphin.

I just remember t-shirts and shorts most of the time. Most had Disney characters or something similar on them, I'm sure.

It's past noon I'm still in my pajamas... Just this big red DARE shirt everyone got at the end of sixth grade and starry-print pants.

It's near elbow-length, pretty straight, and dirty blonde. I got light blonde highlights a couple weeks ago, but you can't see them very well after a few inches.

A couple pairs of sneakers for school.

All my other school clothes and supplies. Probably some things for vacation, too.

Drag my mom off to the mall to finally get done with shopping, and probably hang out with my friends tonight.

None that I can remember...

If spraying him with the hose and tackling him with shampoo counts as bathing, yes.

Mine only flickered for a second when everywhere else's went out...

Sure. It's finally my own computer with XP and all that good stuff

Avian Freeze
18th August 2003, 01:11 PM
1 ) Do you have any siblings?

Yup, 3 younger sisters, who annoy me endlessly :<.

2 ) What color is your room?

I don't have a room ;-;, my parents have one room and my sisters have the other room. I sleep in a corner of the living room next to the kitchen. If the microwave explodes then I'm doomed :O.

3 ) Do you collect anything?

Nah, I never was really interested in collecting anything. Well I did collect Pok&eacute;mon cards when I was younger. I also was thinking about collecting stamps, but then I decided not to o_O.

4 ) What is it like in the room you're in right now? (temperature wise o_o;)

I'm in the living room and we just got a new air conditioner yesterday :D, since our old one is like 100 years old and sputtered water and stuff out o.o. It's a pretty good temperature here, about 66 degrees that the AC was set to.

5 ) What was your favorite childhood toy?

I can't remember at all, I liked to play the NES a lot though :D.

6 ) What did you wear when you were a kid? (like around 5 years old.)

Pfft, I was a brat when I was younger lol. I think I was really spoiled and crazy too o_O.

7 ) What are you wearing right now?

Erm, a T-shirt and boxers o_o, it's what I always wear at home.

8 ) What does your hair look like?

I have black hair, not dyed, just natural. When I stay at home, I don't bother to do anything to it and let it do whatever it wants. It grows long over the summer since I'm too lazy to go outside and get it cut :P. But during the school year, I cut it periodically, and I'm gonna get it cut short again before school starts. Regularly, I spike the front up with gel, comb the rest flat, though since it's short it still has a flat spiky look o_O. I wanna get blonde highlights on the spikes of my hair though, but my mom won't let me :(.

9 ) What was the last thing you bought?

Uh, that would be yesterday where I bought a bottle of Snapple Peach Iced Tea :O. If you mean games or something, that would probably be Golden Sun: The Lost Age, my dad bought that for me though. Alone, the last thing I bought was Pok&eacute;mon Ruby.

10 ) What are you planning to buy soon?

I'm not really planning to buy anything. I have to get a CD fixed though, cause it got scratched :\, my sisters left it out of the case.

11 ) What do you plan to do today?

What I usually do over the summer. Eat, sleep, go on TPM, and be bored --;, my life story.

12 ) Have you ever had any dreams about TPM?

No I actually haven't. I don't have very many dreams :\, and my dreams aren't very interesting.

13 ) Have you ever bathed a dog?

Nope, I've watched my friend bathe his dog before. His dog is really jumpy and stuff and hates bath x_X, always makes a mess and stuff with the soap and everything.

14 ) Has your power gone out recently?

Yes, I was in the blackout recently. It was kind of weird o_O, and annoying that we didn't have plumbing during it --;.

15 ) Do you like your computer?

No --;, it bugs me a lot and always wants to debug stuff. It also takes a long time to boot up, and I lose my internet connection a lot :\, but that's not as much the computer's fault.

classy_cat18
18th August 2003, 01:36 PM
1) Yes; one younger brother, one younger stepbrother, one older stepbrother, one older stepsister
2) White. It may be lame, but my posters perk it up
3) Pokemon cards, Nintendo power magazines, and...Animorphs books (I used to read them all the time)
4) Nice and cool
5) I had a lot of favorites, but I guess it was down to my Legos and my brother's Power Ranger doll (don't ask)
6) These outfits that my dad bought for me when he was traveling around the world with the Navy.
7) My Bermuda shirt, capris, barefoot, my favorite charm bracelet, and watch
8) Sorta nappy, twisted in the front, straight and short in the back
9) Batteries for my remote and Wave Bird
10) F-Zero GX or Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
11) Work on my fanfic, check on the forums every now and then
12) Not that I know of
13) Sassy's my #1 customer! Heck, she's my only customer.
14) Nope! Take that, Northeast!
15) How can I not love my Dell Inspiron 2650?