3. Do you think kiwis are cool??????????????/// www.kiwirecovery.co.nz

1. Kiwi
2. Can't remember :/
3. Is that a kiwi on the avatar?

homeofmew
18th August 2003, 12:58 PM
isn't kiwi a fruit or it that spelt differently? -.-;

a. I love cats they pwn!
b. Snakes, and Roaches, Roaches are ewwy they can live 3 days after having their head chopped off, and can survive a neuclear attack.
c. The bird is quite ugly.

Kireihana52
18th August 2003, 01:22 PM
1) Cats, lizards of any kind, sharks, tigers, turtles, emus, bats, seahorses, and pretty much any little cute furry mammal, I'll like. And I like snakes now. I touched a little garter snake that was climbing on our dog cage a few weeks ago. I think some snakes are cute actually. I like pretty much any animal, so I can't list every single one I like.

2) Probably gnats. They're annoying because they try to fly in your eyes, mouth, and nose, and that's just sad. I also dislike wasps, because I've gotten stung by those things more times than I could ever begin to count, and when I was 5, they would fly near the pool I was in and stalk me. O_o

3) I think they're cute. :D

~Bethany

Cheesey
18th August 2003, 02:13 PM
Barunson, get your own poll titles instead of copying others -_- It's unoriginal, stupid, and annoying. So please don't.

1. Penguins
2. Slugs
3. Not really

Wow, that poll was original ~.~

Real One Barunson
18th August 2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Virtual Reality
isn't kiwi a fruit or it that spelt differently? -.-;
no lol.
The bird is quite ugly.
No, only the Rowi kiwi is :p

Btw, you type like an 7 yr. old :rolleyes:

en0miz
18th August 2003, 10:15 PM
1. Whats your favorite animal
Siberian Husky. n_n When I get my own house, that's the first animal I'm buying. I would even like to breed them, but I know that would be a lot of work.

2. Whats your least favorite :O
Roaches. I hate them, especially the type of roaches they have here in Florida... palmetto (sp) bugs suck.

3. Do you think kiwis are cool??????????????
Yeah, they're cute birds. Penguins are cuter though. :wave:

Krystalline Kabutops
19th August 2003, 09:56 AM
1: Cats. They pwn you, you know they do! :B
2: Spiders. I used to love them, but They're all over our new house. and I found one in the bathtub >_>;
3: I'm an avid BAH fan, in fact I introduced the Kiwi to BAH, which is it's mascot nowadays. So what do you think?

RedStarWarrior
19th August 2003, 10:21 AM
Aww, what an original...title? NOT! :no:

1) Cats are my favorites.
2) Humans.
3) I find kiwis (by which I mean the bird) to be quite ugly. Since it is my opinion, you can not argue with it...merely disagree.

Tina, the kiwi is a fruit as well as a bird. Both of which are referred to as kiwis, regardless of Barunson seems to think. Most people just put the words 'fruit' and 'bird' behind kiwi in order to be more clear as to their subject matter.

Barunson, don't insult Tina. She knows how to speak and type, she is just usually in a hurry and has no time to type correctly. Plus, you should probably seek some help for your apparent obsession.

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2003, 10:25 AM
1. Dolphins and dogs.
2. Cockroaches and weevils.
3. I've always found them cute. :)

Tina, there are both a bird and a fruit named kiwi.
Raven Adonis, it's really sad to se that you're your own least favorite.

homeofmew
19th August 2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Barunson
Btw, you type like an 7 yr. old :rolleyes:
Well thanks alot, that was very nice of you :b
ki·wi ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kw)
n. pl. ki·wis
Any of several flightless birds of the genus Apteryx native to New Zealand, having vestigial wings and a long slender bill. Also called apteryx.

A woody Chinese vine (Actinidia chinensis) having brown fuzzy edible fruit with a green sweet pulp.
The fruit of this plant. Also called Chinese gooseberry.
Informal. A New Zealander.

hah i was right, btw i am 7+7+4 years old :b