PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh: Before the Cards >STARTS=LSUs Accepted<

DarkBlastoise
27th December 2002, 02:10 AM
Long before Ancient Eqyptians discovered the Shadow Games and were able to control its powerful beasts, those powerful beasts roamed the land powerful and free. Thats when the problem came, soon the monsters started to become isolated from each other and began to forge kingdoms, then starting to attack each other....To make matters worse, the monsters only reffered to as Gods are almost in sight of awakening, whoever awakens them gains each one as an ally to good or....too evil. It is your destiny to defeat enemy kingdoms. learn new abilities, and awaken the Gods to be on your side...

Sign-Ups:

Name: Archaonos
Species: Dark Paladin
Sex: Male
Palace: Dark Magic Kingdom
Looks: like most Dark Paladins, except his armor and eyes are a little more sparkly violet than usual.
Personality: Even though a lot of the Dark Magician Girls have the total hots for him (hehe ) he rarely opens up. He does though, have a lot of insight on the world. He is ever faithful to King Incantatos. (no one can play kings...)

Skill Levels: (meaning how long does it take you to acquire a new technique and how well u use it, its between 1 and 5, each char has 20 pts.)

-Magic: 5

-Sword: 4

-Speed: 4

-Endurance: 4

-Melee: 3

Abilities: (include Magic cards, Spellcasters, Fiends, Rituals and Fairies can use any magic and some fields, but are limited to Equps and some Quick-Play, Warriors, Beast-War., Wng.Beast, Beast, and Zombie can use all Equips, all Quick-Play but only some normal magic, and Aqua, Insect, Plant, Dragon and Dinosaur use all the Field magic to their advantage but cant use Quick-Play at all, and some of the Equips BUT do have access to most of the normal magic...)

Magic Abilities: (Magic and Melee accord to the amount of Skill Level u have for each)
-Negate Attack
-Yami
-De-Spell
-Mystical Space Typhoon
-Magic Jammer

Physical Abilities:
-Slash
-Defend
-Shield and Sword

Equipment: (*read above* Group One [first group of ppl I mentioned] can have 3, group 2 can have 4 and grouo 3 can only have 2)

-Black Pendant
-Fairy's Meteor Crush
-Axe of Despair

~Special Abilities~ (can only have one for the moment)
-Raigeki

~*~ Archaonos ~*~

It had been a peaceful day...I thought...."Lord Archaonos" said a voice from behind me, "What is it Inca?" I asked my secretary, "I am having a private time in my quarters..." then startled, she replied "Sir....its Lord Incantatos..." "Incantatos! Why didnt you mentaly tell me?", "Well you were..." ,Impatiently I rushed out of my private quarters to meet my lord down at the main hall..."Sire it is a honor to see you..." I said as I kneeled to him, "it is okay young Paladin..." he said. Incantaos was an old Dark Sage, and even for them he was OLD....but during his years as a DarkMagician his power was rivaled to many a great beast..."It has been rumored that there is a great evil about to spred across our great and vast lands...that is why I am going to send you along with a coalition of warriors to discover this evil.." instanly knowing hoew he obtained this information, I said" The Oracle has been wrong before..." "This time they..ARE...sure young Paladin..." , "But sir your declining health..." "There is always my son to ascend to my throne..." "or is that to tough a job for the great paladin to handle? " said a voice with a sneer. I knew it was the King's son Incanchevious (He looks like Pandora's Dark Magician on the show), not dishonoring the King I kept my composure, "So nice of you to join in our conversation I said , without trying to strangle that annoying kid. THe King knew what was going to happen..."Archaonos..retire for the knight..I think youll find the accomidations.."comfortable".."..."Okay sire.." I said knowing my reward...OF WOMEN! hehe..

yes I know a sick ending but heck *plans evil thoughts for the group* hehe

Mew Master
29th December 2002, 03:05 PM
Name: Neo
Species: Neo the Magic Swordsman
Palace: Light Palace
Looks: Just liek on the card, but with more albino hair and deep green eyes.
Personality: Enjoys casting spells and fencing with allies for fun. Has a sense of Justice and humor.

Skill Levels: (meaning how long does it take you to acquire a new technique and how well u use it, its between 1 and 5, each char has 20 pts.)

-Sword: 4

-Speed: 3

-Endurance: 3

-Melee: 2

Abilities: 3

Magic Abilities:
-Yami
-Cold Wave
-De-Spell

Physical Abilities:
-Slash
-Flash (Helps Melee for a minute by blasting a ball of light that blinds his enemies)
-Ability Enhancer (increases his Abilities by two for several seconds. After using this his Abilities is brought down to 1 for a while)

Equipment:
-Sword of Deep-Seated
-Book of Secret Arts
-Fairy Meteor Crush

~Special Abilities~
-Ground Collapse

Neo
----------

"Hey Neo! Neo wait up!" I stopped and turned around. I watched as Luna, ran up to me.

"Neo *huff* *huff* why did you leave?"

"I've got something to do."

"You forgot to pay me!"

I fell over in stupidity. Luna was the caretaker of a tavern I had just finished eating at. The two of us had known each other for a while.

"Sorry, I'm just in a rush." I handed her the three silver pieces I owed for my dinner. "Whatever's left, just put it on my tab!" I started running the same direction I had started.

"Your tab's already past due!" Luna screamed at me.

My eyes rolled up in my sockets. Being a drifter here wasn't as fun as shifting through the different Dimensions for some adventure. Truth be told I used to travel through the different dimensions for different kinds of riches that I sold for some decent money. It was a somewhat honest living, but dull.

I stopped when I came to my home. It may have looked extreamly run down but inside was the highest quality silk and gowns. Sometimes I regretted buying this junk, because I would be broke for several weeks.

Taking off my sword I colapsed on some blankets and wanted to sleep..........

-----------------------------

Name: Talon
Species: Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Palace: Dragon Kingdom
Looks: Like a Blue-Eyes
Personality: Distrusting of other monsters who are not Dragons. When enraged, will stay as such for long periods of time and will lash out at anything in his way.

-Sword: 1

-Endurance: 3

-Melee: 4

Abilities: 3

Magic Abilities:
-Fissure
-Ground Collapse
-Remove Trap
-Mountain

Physical Abilities:
-White Lightning
-Defend
-Slash
-Tail Whack

Equipment:
None

~Special Abilities~
-Burning Land

Talon
------------

There was a silence as a creature rested. It lay curled up and snoring. It's hide was a briliant white. Slowly it started to wake.

(First person POV)

My eyes openned and I saw the greenary outside the cave I had rested in for the night. A yawn escaped my tooth-lined jaw. I stretched my tired muscles and walked out of the cave.

A flock of fouls took to the air in front of me, I watched them fly past as my wings stretched and were warmed by the morning sun. It seemed like an ordinary day.

Magestically I pushed off from the ground and took to the air. Smells filled my nostrils as I enhaled. I caught the smell of smoke, nearby. Perhaps a band of humans had set a fire for the night, or was the forest by my cave possibly on fire?

I swooped down to investigate, my keen eyes searching the treeline........

----------------------

GT Ball X
29th December 2002, 05:19 PM
Name: Camion
Species: Skull Knight

Magic: 3
Sword: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 4
Melee: 4
Abilities: 2

Kingdom: Fiend Kingdom

Magic Abilities:
Magic Jammer
Seven Tools of the Bandit
Negate Attack

Physical Abilities:
Sword
Shield

Equip:
Black Pendant
Megamorph
Rush Recklessly

Special Abilities:
Raigeki
__________________________________________________ __

It was peaceful in the Fiend Kingdom. Or, at least as peaceful as a bunch of devils can be. Outside was only unrest, but for the moment, things were safe here. I am Camion, General of Armies of the Fiend Kingdom, and guardian of the Fiend King, King of Yamimakai. Soon, it would be time to go to war like the rest. Our kingdoms objective: Find Obolisk the Tormentor and use his powers to crush the other kingoms. It would be a terrible war. But we fiends enjoy chaos of all forms...

DarkBlastoise
29th December 2002, 08:24 PM
u need to fix a few things:

a) its between 1 and 5 points for each char, even though u evened it out, u cant have 7.

b) Mirror Force is too strong of a Magic Ability to not be a Special Ability so change it

c) whats Curse?

other wise ur okay...

GT Ball X
30th December 2002, 09:21 AM
It was almost time. Soon I would depart to find the God to win the war. My pack was full, my sword was sharpened, soon it would be time. I need only wait for my orders from the king.

Yamimakai: It seems you are ready, Camion.

Camion: Yes sir, all ready here.

Yamimakai: All you need is a partner for this mission. It is too dangerous alone. Why don't you take Zantor?

Camion: I will go and get him at once.

Ah, Zantor. One of the greatest of all the Fiend Soldiers. He is a Zoa, and he is one of my most mighty troops. I have known him since I moved here from the Spellcaster Kingdom, our allies, those many years ago... but what's past is past, now was the present. Zantor, with his Metalmorph ability, would indeed be useful. This would be my most dangerous mission yet...

DarkBlastoise
30th December 2002, 01:46 PM
~*~ Archaonos ~*~

In the morning I waved good bye to the ladies who "relaxed" me last night....THen I proceeded to grab my armor and my sword, the never-failing Grimblayde, and was about to leave when Lord Incantatos appeared before me...I kneeled and said, "Yes sire" , he then replied, "There has been an Aliance between the FIend Kingdom and the Spellcaster Kingdom." "SIRE!" I exclaimed at the sound of this news, "We all know the Fiends cannot be trusted! They have sacked our villages, killed our men, and "did" our women!" "But If we dont forge this aliance there will be WAR on the two fronts...its better to make a single friend than a possible enemy..."....Then I took my provisions, my spell book and left the kingdom....my Lord said I was to meet a Skull Knight by the name of Camion at the Cross-Bones Path....."I will see that the Fiends can finally be trusted..." and with a spit moved on...

Mystic_clown
30th December 2002, 10:36 PM
Name: Jingo
Species: Mystic Clown
Palace: Madd Fiend Kingdom
Looks: looks like a normal MC except his clothes are alot more weird looking
Personality: enjoys stealling from passing travelers. He goes all goofy when there's a girl around. He's not very faithful and has been known to switch sides.
Skill Levels:
-Sword: 3
-Speed: 5
-Endurance: 5
-Melee: 2
Magic Abilities:
-Yami
-Grave Robber
-The Pillager
-Stop Defence
-Ring of Magnitism
Physical Abilities:
-Shield and Sword
-Defend
Equipment:
-Dark Eye of Illusion
-Dark Energy
-Dark Pendant
Special Abilities:
Harpie's Feather Duster

Jingo
-----------------------------------
I watched from th trees for anyone we could mug. I turned to see my band of Crass Clowns and Dark clowns behind me.
"Remember guys," I whispered, "If anyone that's not a feind passes us we attack got it?" The guys nodded. Just as I said that I noticed a Dark Paladin walk along the road.
"Nows our chance guys ATTACK!!!" And with that, we leaped out in front of the Paladin.

GT Ball X
31st December 2002, 08:56 AM
I walked through the kingdom until I reached the barracks(?). There was Zantor, as usual, waiting around and training until his next mission.

Zantor Stats:
Character Name: Zantor
Species: Zoa
Kingdom: Fiend Kingdom

Magic: 4
Speed: 3
Melee: 3
Endurance:3
Abilities: 2

Magic Abilities:
Block Attack
Light of Intervention
Magic Jammer

Physical Abilities:
Jagged Claw
Dodge

Equipment:
Metalmorph
Black Pendant
Rush Recklessly

Special Abilities:
Mirror Force

Camion: Zantor, it is time to go into battle again.

Zantor: Ah, into battle again. How I enjoy war (evil laugh). So, where are we going first?

Camion: We're going to Crossbone Road to meet a Dark Paladin from the Spellcaster Kingdom. The King says we should be careful, though, there are bandits on the road.

Zantor: Hahaha! We can handle any bandit.

Camion: Right, pack up and let's go.

Soon Zantor was ready to go, and we set out from the kingdom. We walked the short distance to Crossbone Road, and when we got there, we saw the Dark Paladin alright, but he was surrounded by thieves. I ran a hand along the broad side of my blade, gave a grin, and leaped into battle, Zantor following after me.

The Muffin Man
31st December 2002, 11:35 AM
GTBall, READ THE RULES...you'd know there is no script format unless otherwise specified...

Link
-----
I lept out of the bushes and put my sword to the throat of the Clowns.
"Geez, you guys aren't too bright...attacking a Paladin of Black Magic, expecting him to be alone?"
The clowns stepped back.
"Link..."Archaonos said, but I held up my hand.
"Quiet, Arch," I said, "I know you've always hated it when I bested you or protected you...ESPECIALLY in front of your ladies.."
"You've NEVER bested me!!"
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"I have, but that's beside the point..."
A Dark Clown lept at me, and with one swift slash, it fell.
"Any one ELSE want to fight...?"Arch said.
I glared at Arch, as he stepped foreward.
"You just don't seem to understand, do you...?"

DarkBlastoise
31st December 2002, 11:52 AM
~*~ Archaonos ~*~

When I reached Cross-Bones Path, I was ambushed by a rogue bunch of fiends.....I used a lot of spells on them, but soon, I realized, they were going to overtake me...Thats when a Celtic Guardian, I knew because we had trained together, by the name of Link, who also had that same weakness for the Ladies like me. As I came back-to-back with him I said, "Have you ran into anyone else of the party?" as I drove my sword through a Dragon Zombie's chest, "No," he said beheading a Whiptail Crow, "Not recently....". Then a huge fiend stood over the rest of them...it was a rigue Red-Eyes Black Dragon...."Link..." I said, "Were going to need some help..." then at that very moment, a Zoa and a Skull Knight,jumped on its back and tried to stab it...Not caring that we didnt know if they were friend or foe, I grabbed my Black Pendant and charged the Dragon....

Mystic_clown
31st December 2002, 04:57 PM
Jingo
------------------------------
I watched in horror as That Dark Paladin slew the red eyes. They then turned to the rest of us. I looked around and realised that there was just a few dark clowns nd rass clowns left.
"Do you still want to fight us?" the Dark Paladin threatened. I looked around nervously.
"Ay ay ay GOTTA GO!!!!!" I screamed. We turned around and ran for our lives.

DarkTemplarZero
2nd January 2003, 08:02 PM
Name: Eredas
Species: Gilford the Lightning
Palace: Lightning Kingdom
Personality: Very much dedicated to the Lightning Kingdom, gutsy, smart, and not easily distracted

Skill Levels:
Magic: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Melee: 3

Magic Abilities:
-Demon Rain
-Destruction Ring
-Final Assualt Order

Physical:
-Slash
-Defend
-Rush Recklessly
-Thunder Slash(+800 atk when attacking a water main type or sea dragon/fish/anything water sub-type)

Equipment:
-Thunder Sword
-Murasame Blade
-Fairy Meteor Crush

Special Ability:
- Raigeki

Eredas
--------------------------------
"Master Eredas, pleasssseee wake up," the Electric Eel servant lightly shook Eredas awake.
"What is it you worthless fool? If you have woken me up for nothing I'll have your head stuffed and hung on my wall," Eredas threatened groggily, his brain feeling shut off.
"Excussssseee me, master, but Lord Araq has requested your presencccceeee," the eel said.
That really caught Eredas's attention. Araq was a Divine Emporer of Thunder, the leader of the Lightning Kingdom. Eredas quickly jumped out of bed and pulled on his usual uniform, and put his Thunder Sword and Murasame Blade on the crossed sheaths on his back. He walked toward the middle room of the palace, which was guarded by a few casual Volt Girls and a pair of intense-looking Twin Headed Thunder Dragons. The Volt Girl who was in charge waved Eredas through. Eredas was a regular there.
"Ah, Eredas, I've been waiting for you," Araq said dully, sitting on his golden thrown with his legs thrown over one armrest.
"You requested my presence?" Eredas asked, sinking to one knee in respect.
"Yes, we have heard some disturbing news from our scouts. Apparently, the Fiend Kingdom and Dark Magic Kingdom are forming an alliance," Araq said, seeming bored.
"Indeed? This may be troubling news. The Fiend and Dark Magic Kingdoms are extremely powerful individually, with sh..." Eredas started, before Araq silenced him with a wave of an arm.
"Whatever, we're still powerful enough to hold them off. But still, I'll send you to join a small battalion a few miles north. Cause some havoc, throw a few kinks in their 'perfect alliance'," Araq said confidently. Eredas stood up, bowed, and walked out of the room...

Mew Master
5th January 2003, 08:29 PM
Talon (Blue-Eyes White Dragon)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The mighty Blue-eyes flew over the forest. The smoke he had went to inspect was just a pack of Mystic Clowns that ran away after they heard him flying.

Talon stayed in the air, bored. He needed a challenge, something to get his blood flowing. A roar reached his ears. The blue-eyes turned his head towards the sound and hovered as he searched for it's source. Far to his left, a Red-Eyes Black Dragon was fighting with several smaller creatures. The smaller creatures weren't a threat, but Talon wanted to fight with the Red-Eyes. With one flap of his wings Talon turned direction and flew towards the battle.

Archaonos charged the Red-Eyes, black pendant in hand as Link watched his back from the fiend soliders. A Zoa and a Skull Knight continued to stab the Red-Eyes, their weapons not fully able to pierce the Black Dragon's hide. Now he was getting annoyed. With a crack of his tail the Red-Eyes knocked the Zoa off and proceeded to claw the Skull Knight off.

Before the Dark Dragon could get a chance, something large and bulky salmmed into it, sending it crashing to the ground. The Red-Eyes got to his feet and stared at it's latest attacker, and a snarl escaped his throat.

A Blue-Eyes hovered a few feet off the ground, glareing at it. The Red-Eyes returned the glare and the two mighty dragons stared at each other.

The Red-Eyes moved fist. Charging at full speed, the Black Dragon intended to body slam the Blue-Eyes. The Blue-Eyes was quick as well and flew to the side, and missed the attack. The two Dragons circled eachother, leting out roars of annoyance and challenge.

Each flap of their wings sent some monsters flying into trees as the dragons flew into the sky. The Red-Eyes launched numerous fireballs as the Blue-Eyes retaliated with blasts of white-hot lightning. Then the two bohemoths fired their attacks at one time. The two colliding energies sparked and blasted apart, sending a shockwave in all directions.

The Red-Eyes and Blue-Eyes decended and continued to stare at eachother.
--------------------------

Uh, Neo comes in a little later....

MetaKnight89
5th January 2003, 10:01 PM
Name: Cloud
Species: Flame Champion
Palace: FIre Kingdom
Looks: looks like a normal FC except his armor or whatever is black.
Personality: hes a really silent type and doesnt care about anyone. Hes also very seriious
Skill Levels:
-Magic: 3
-Sword: 5
-Endurance: 5
-Melee: 4
Magic Abilities:
-Sogen
-De-spell
-Block Attack
-
-