PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Those three little words

Tyler and Hobbes
18th August 2003, 05:16 PM
This poll is about, you guessed it, dating, and Love;)

1. Do you currently have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
2.Do you belive in true Love?
3.Do you believe in love at first sight?
4. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
5. Do you think sex is okay to have, BEFORE, mariage?
6. Do you have a crush on tpm? State the person/people.
7. What was the worst date you've ever been on?

1.Do you currently have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
No.
Yes. Love is the most precious thing ever.
Yeah.
Someone that will laugh at me. I go for the occasional, dark girl, but for hte most part, just someone that is fun to be around, and can tolerate me ^^;
It depends, if you know you love someone, and they have the same feelings for you, then yes.
5. Do you have a crush on tpm? State the person/people.
Yes. You think I would state it?!?!?
6. What was the worst date you've ever been on?
One time I accidetly got set up with my cousin *shudders*

Bye guys, see ya soon!

Sir Chris
18th August 2003, 05:28 PM
1. Yessir

2. Yes, there is tons of true love in this world

3. No, However...someone can love someone on first sight, but not be in love with them..

4. Uhh I would like it if she likes video game, my lovely lady happens to like video games a lot.. I ant someone who is pretty I will admit, I like to hold convos so I want someone pretty smart, and likes me for me. I am also a big sucker for brown eyes *has a song called "brown eyed girl" by the rolling stones.*

5. I see no problem with it, if both realize what they are getting into, let the peoples go at it.

6. Nope...

7. Not really been on many dates, and the ones I have been on have been very nice, so I can't really say...

nightcrow
18th August 2003, 05:32 PM
1. yeah online. ;\
2. yes.
3. I believe in lust at first sight, but not love.
4. Intelligence, humor, looks, and stuff like that
5. yeap
6. -
7. I don't remember any being "bad", sorry :P

MarshmallowEgg
18th August 2003, 05:38 PM

No, and I never have. With my luck, I probably never will, either.

2.Do you believe in true love?

Yes, I do.

Nope. I believe that falling in love takes time. I believe you can be attracted/drawn to someone at first sight, though.

Someone with a good personality, who can make me laugh and it willing to put up with my insanity. Being cute doesn't hurt, either :)

No, I don't. Mostly for religious reasons, but also for other reasons that I'm too lazy to go into.

No, not really.

I've never been on a date ;_;

pika23
18th August 2003, 05:54 PM

-----------

1. Yes, I do. ^.^ I love you, Haoie!
2. Yup ^.^
3. No...
4. I look for a sweet, smart, cute guy that loves me for who I am. ^.^ Not just looks and such.
5. Yeah.
6. Haoie is a member of TPM but he doesn't come around much. So I guess you could say I love a guy from TPM.
7. I've never been on a date. ^.^

Darkmaster Kagemusha
18th August 2003, 06:23 PM
Nope, but my ex wants me :P
Yeah
Definitely not. Love has to be developed over time, it's not instantanious.
Good personality (I.E. I can get along with her, she's funny or at least thinks I'm funny, interesting to talk to, at least somewhat intelligent), looks (Sorry, but I'm an average guy. The girl's gotta at least look good), and she has to be around my age :P
Yeah. I'm not religious so that quarrel is out. As long as the people are in love, it's okay **shrugs**
Nope.
....I don't date much :P

Meowth_Kitten
18th August 2003, 06:44 PM

1. Yes.
2. I sure do. Usually people say you can't be in love until you are a certain age. I believe true love exists in the youngest of couples. Serious teenage couples can be in love. I believe I am in love with my boyfriend and I am only 16 years old. I cherish that boy with all my heart and dream of myself marrying him someday. I don't fantasize of us doing bad things but instead dream of our wedding, our home, the flowers I will plant around the house, what kind of work we will do, our children, our pets, our transportaion vehicles, everything. True love exists and lives.
3. I am kind of half and half on that. Hopefully a man/woman wouldn't say they are in love with the people just because they look good.
4. I look for a great personality, someone to make me smile and laugh, someone to be there when I'm down, someone who'll understand when I am PMSing, someone who would do anything for me and know that I'd do anything for him.
5. No. Period.
6. Nope, I have a boyfriend in real life. *hugs Nicholas*
7. I haven't been old enough to go on dates before and now that I am, I just haven't really gotten around to going out. My parents won't let me for awhile longer, anyways. =(

Kireihana52
18th August 2003, 07:14 PM
1) I've never had one in my life. XD Everyone either thinks I'm weird or just hates my guts. o_o;

2) I don't know anymore. Love is great and all, but I've experienced too much hate lately to know about "true love". I'm not whining or anything, I'm just saying how I feel at the moment. Keep in mind that I probably have symptoms of PMS. :<

3) No, because you don't know someone's personality just by looking at them. o_o But maybe to a small extent you could know certain things about a person by how they dress...but not very much. Gah, I've confused myself. XD

4) Sense of humor is really important, because everyone needs to laugh. Intelligence, Honesty, Kindness, and similar interests are also important. And I couldn't be in a relationship with a person unless they were an art dork like me. =P

5) Yeah. Even when I was 8 years old and my parents took me to church, even when I was supposedly a 'Christian', I never thought sex before marriage was wrong. To me, marriage is just a big celebration, it doesn't equal love. Personally, I couldn't have sex with somebody unless I was in love with them, but other people can do whatever floats their boat. o_o;

6) No

7) I've never been on a date, and wouldn't like to go on one. I hate the idea of dressing up and dining. It just doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather just lounge around and play video games and watch cartoons or something. =)

~Bethany

kainashi
18th August 2003, 07:15 PM
1. nope.
2. not really.
3. nope.
4. nice personality (funny, sweet, etc.), intelligent, looks, other stuff.
5. yes, since i have done it myself. :P
6. i used to but not anymore. i figured i didn't have a chance.
7. never had any bad dates yet.

Katie
18th August 2003, 08:34 PM
OL, yep. hallo franko!! :wave: lol ok I'm in a weird mood >_>
2. Do you belive in true love?
sure do.
no. love has nothing to do with looks IMO, and since it's love at first SIGHT, that implies you never even talked to them so :P
sense of humor, intelligence, fun... typical stuff :P looks definately don't hurt.
no :/ religious little me
yeah, my bf :o
ummm nothing that bad, but going to the school dance just screams hell to me >_< they always suck.

~Katie

crazybone
18th August 2003, 09:35 PM
Hahaha, I was hoping that the three little words were "Hold My Purse". Best way to **** over a man's pride.

Then again, "Buy Me Tampons" do just as well.

1. No.

2. No.

3. Lust > love.

4. Uh, when a woman enters, the first thing I do is stare art her boobs. Then I look at her eyes to see if she caught me staring at her boobs. 8D

5. Humans and dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure. A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. The male lion can mate up to 40 times a day. Just though I would point that out. 8D

6. No, but I've learned to type with one hand at TPM chats. Does that count?

7. In my next life, I want to be a pig-lion.

Crystal Mew
19th August 2003, 12:46 AM
1. Yes I do.... Mike :} *huggles*

2. yeppers

3.no...not really...yes, lust at first site is true =x

4. a nice, funny guy..someone that likes the stuff Ilike, and someone who I know who will be there for me :) looks are good too ;>

5. no...I just don't think its worth it....

6. Mike :}

7. hmmm.....how about going to a basketball game, when your date spots his old gf? horrible? I think yes :yes:

Sach I. Weirdo
19th August 2003, 02:25 PM
1. No

2. Yes

3. No

4. Likes me for me.

5. NO

6. No

7. Never been on one

DarkTemplarZ
19th August 2003, 05:20 PM
1) not right now, had many in the past, latest one ended a few weeks ago, thank god...

2) yep

3) not really, I believe it takes some time...

4) reasonable age, good looks, overall nice person to be around.

5) I think a species of monkey also has sex for fun. Anyway, I'm fine with it, IMO marriage means nothing.

6) no, I think internet relationships are sick and desperate

7) don't even ask... Last time I meet up with a friend while i'm with my girl.

Syberia
19th August 2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by fireguardian
This poll is about, you guessed it, dating, and Love;)

If you can read Elvish, then my avatar says it all. If you can't, then my sig says it all ^_^

I'd have to be crazy to say I didn't, seeing as I have finally found it.

Nope, I think that in order to love someone, you've at least got to know them first. Lust at first sight is another thing entirely.

Someone who's interesting to be around, has a good sense of humor (and can put up with all of my own bad jokes :P), more or less understands me (as I don't think anyone can truly understand everything about someone; even after you think you've known them for a couple of years they're bound to surprise you sometime), and who just likes me for what I am. Oh, and looks don't hurt either. Come to think of it, I just described someone quite special to me with that answer ^_^

5. Do you think sex is okay to have, BEFORE, marriage?

I don't really have that much of an opinion here. I don't really think it's bad, per se (i.e. you're going to rot in hell if you do it), but it's certainly not the smartest thing you could be doing either.

You all know this too well by now. Come to think of it, she does too. DarkTemplarZ, you're wrong. It doesn't matter where you find someone, as long as you love them.

Can't say I've ever had a really bad one, but if I did I'm sure I'd remember it.

KaptainSarcasm
19th August 2003, 07:15 PM

Not currently, but school has yet to begin! XD

I read too damn much fanfiction not to. ^^;

No. Love takes time to develop.

Well, first of all, she has to be gay. It's suprisingly hard to find a girl that's gay my age, because they're all just straight girls experimenting, and they suck. Second, she has to like anime just as much as I do. Third, she has to be funny. Funny girls are a must.

I don't see why not, but I've never been big on meaningless sex. It's better if there's love involved.

Nope.

I guess the last date with my last girlfriend. We went into the restaurant as a couple, came out as friends. We just weren't into each other, I guess.

bb88
19th August 2003, 07:45 PM
---Not currently
---Yes
---Yep
---Funny, easygoing, and I love nice legs :)
---Depends
---SupremeChampion :yes:, no I'm just kidding, lol.
---Probably this one semi formal when my date didn't even dance with me. Yes, I would say that one.

Knux
20th August 2003, 01:41 AM
Yes.
Having experienced it myself, definitely.
Quite honestly, no. What one may think is love could, as has been said, be simply lust.
Well, I don't look anymore, but most important is that I can share my feelings and be honest with him or her (yes, either one).
Yes. My love and I have decided we aren't going to marry because of a couple reasons - one being our atheism - and even if you're not going to spend your life with someone without marriage, as long as you don't do anything dumb like do it unprotected.
No.
I've only ever dated one person, and I'm still with her (what luck, huh?). None of the dates went bad, but I suppose if I had to choose, it would be the one where we went to a movie that ended up being really crappy.

Asilynne
21st August 2003, 01:28 AM
Yeah ^v^
2.Do you believe in true Love?
Of course!
Well, Im not sure, I think for most people its only lust but for some people out there its possible ^-^
A guy that is smart and also knows how to have fun, very nice, and has some things in common with me, someone I can talk to, AKA Rudy ^-~
5. Do you think sex is okay to have, BEFORE, marriage?
Not really, mainly for religious reasons but also because I dont want to give my first away to just anyone. And you know, whoever its gonna be would be willing to wait until after marriage anyway ^-^()
Yeah, Rudy ^-^
7. What was the worst date you've ever been on? I havent been on too many dates so I couldnt really say a WORST one, I do know which one was the best though ^-~

Jay
21st August 2003, 01:39 AM
1 » Do you currently have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

I had two girlfriends in my life time, and three girls do have crushes on me (out of the 10 in the class =D ). I won't date them though, they're umm... I dunno, sluts really <_< My two girlfriends were both before I started High School though, and I'm without one right now

2 » Do you belive in true Love?

Not online, that's pretty stupid. We can have crushes with people over the internet, but truly loving somebody is pointless unless you're going to meet up indefinitely (aka obsessed). In real life, sure.

3 » Do you believe in love at first sight?

People who fall for people due to their looks is an idiot, and won't understand the meaning of it anyway. So no.

4 » What do you look for in a guy/girl?

Personality.

5 » Do you think sex is okay to have, BEFORE, mariage?

Everyone does it, no crime in that. I think it's perfectly fine, as it isn't my decision to determine whether people should have sex before marriage or not. Considering the fact the amount of people who do become involved in sexual activity before marriage is flawless, why should we change it?

6 » Do you have a crush on tpm? State the person/people.

Yes I do, and ahh I'm not telling. Deadly secret. People would flip out at me when they discover whom. ^_~

7 » What was the worst date you've ever been on?

I've never been on a 'date' before, so none really.

Master Rudy
21st August 2003, 02:06 AM
Truthfully had you talked to me near the start of the year I honestly would have never expected questions 1, 5, 6 and 7 to apply to me ^_^;

1-Do you currently have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Yes I do
2-Do you believe in true Love?
Yes
3-Do you believe in love at first sight?
I've got mixed feeling on this one. I'm sure it's possible but I've yet to see it outside of a movie or an RPG
4-What do you look for in a guy/girl?
For one thing looks aren't everything. I guess the main thing would be a person that's easy to get along with. Other things I might look for are kindness, things they may have in common with me and a good sense of humor.
5-Do you think sex is okay to have, BEFORE, mariage?
Provided the people involved aren't stupid about it (EX-No protection, having sex with a random person for the hell of it)then yes. I think that if they love each other and that as long as the two people involved think they are ready that it's not a problem. Of course that doesn't mean I'd pressure someone into it. I'd only do it if my girlfriend wanted to. If she wants to wait then I don't mind waiting either. It's not like it's the most important thing in the world.
6-Do you have a crush on tpm? State the person/people.
My girlfriend Asilynne ^_^
7-What was the worst date you've ever been on?
Well I've only been on one and as a result I can't really compare it to others. However I will say that it's very far from being the worst ^_~

mr_pikachu
23rd August 2003, 06:51 PM
No, not at the current time. You never know when love will strike, though.

2.Do you believe in true love?
Honestly, it often depends on what sort of day I'm having. On a good day, I believe there's someone out there who I'm meant to be with. On a bad day, I think I could be compatible with thousands of people.

Hmm. I guess it depends on the situation. If you marry a bikini model or a stripper (and you first saw them doing just that), then no, I don't think it was initally love. If it was at all, that is. But if you see a person of the opposite gender giving a speech or something, and you're attracted to their personality, then yes, that may be love at first sight. Provided you're not also undressing the person in your head. XP

A good combination of a good personality, a strong will, high morals, and interests that are like mine. And looks don't hurt, either. :D

Not really. I mean, if you really think you're ready to have sex, you should marry your partner. And if you're too young to marry, then it's ridiculous that you would even think about actually having sex at that age.

No. I've never been that lucky. *sob*

Maybe a school dance, when the girl refused to dance, or something like that. Or if they wear me out with dancing for four hours straight. XD

Aipom Of Doom
23rd August 2003, 11:28 PM
*is bored, answers poll :O*

No, no girlfriend yet =/

Yeah... Since it's just based on people's minds anyway, if someone beleives that there's true love then there is :o.

No... seems sorta superficial and weird... You have to at least get to know thier personality

I'd look for a girl who's nice and smart and stuff... Attractive wouldn't hurt either...

Depends on how well you know and trust the person.

No... No offense to people with relationships online, but most seem more like just ways to get attention or to feel special or something :x. I dunno, how do I get a crush on someone who I know nothing about except a bunch of bytes that they send over the Internet?

Due to the complete lack of date's I've been on I can't answer this :O

Toxicity
24th August 2003, 12:06 AM

1. No....and probably I never will...;_;
2. I'm not sure. It's based of mind, but I believe it will never happen to me...
3. Not really. I never seem to have fallen in love whenever I first meet anybody....though still, Lust over love.
4. Not really anything, personality most of the time....even though I'd like a boyfriend with piercings....:3
5. I don't know....it's alright, but I still realize love will never come to me.
6. I have a small crush on Mystic_clown....^^;
7. I've never been on a date in my life.....;__;