PDA

View Full Version : ~*Poll: *bites into taco* ...wth..eww...nasty x_x (enter with caution =o)

Crystal Mew
18th August 2003, 11:05 PM
If you get an uneasy stomach, you might want to leave :wave:

*gags* I got a taco, no not homade, and I bite into it, and there was a long, black hair in it X_X' and no, it wasn't mine :< ew...its making me sick to even think about :x but it inspired a poll, so yay :)

~*1. Do you ever get hair in your food? if so..how often?

~*2. What is the most disgusting thing that has happened to you(like..found something nasty in your food, ect. ) while you were out eating fast food, or even in a resturant?

1. blah! x_x I used to get them in my food like every time I went out to eat :x lately though....I haven't. thank goodness...until tonight =x yuck..... x_x *falls over* I got a hair in my taco :< hairnets= :yes:

2. Once I was eating Mc Donalds...well, we were in the drive through, I got a kids meal, took out the hamburger to start to eat it. *note* we were still in line. Then I noticed a bit was taken out of it o_0; so I showed my mom, and she told the worker...and all she said was 'Oh, I wondered where that went ^_^'
disgusting...she gave me her nasty hamburger :no:

and once I found a bug in my pasta... I'm not sure why I like to even eat out anymore.

This poll is on the more...disgusting side...
It sure is hard to find good help these days :yes:

kainashi
18th August 2003, 11:08 PM
these are quite the polls, i must say. :o

1. i haven't in a long time.

2. probably back when i found a long piece of hair in the my food but other than that, nothing. 8)

Shadow Djinn
18th August 2003, 11:11 PM

~*2. What is the most disgusting thing that has happened to you(like..found something nasty in your food, ect. ) while you were out eating fast food, or even in a resturant?

1. ...No. O_O; I've had other people's hair in my food, though ><;

2. Ugh...My siblings have doused my hamburgers with ranch sauce, and they've put milk on my pasta and my macaroni. Don't ask.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
18th August 2003, 11:43 PM
1: I find hair in my food every once in a while....

2: The worst thing I've found was a razor blade (yes, a razor blade) in one of my Cheeseburgers. It was gross. (It wasn't a hyped up place like Mickey Ds or BBking, some small something in my town) I almost slit my tounge on it >< You may now feel sorry for me.

Dr_Omicron
19th August 2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Crystal Mew

1. Never have had a single hair in my food, except for food my sister makes.

2. When I was in elementary school, someone I knew had a pizza from the cafeteria and found out halfway through it that there was a fly trapped inside it! What's even more disgusting was that the cafeteria lady didn't throw it away but plopped it into the sink and rinsed it.

nightcrow
19th August 2003, 04:02 AM
1. Well considering I live with two haaaaaairy dogs, yeah it happens sometimes, lol.
2. Probably the time I went to a mexican resturant and I was eating and I had a hard time chewing... and i took it out of my mouth and realised it was a chunk of plastic :( I told the lady and she brought me a whole new dinner, and made my meal free. :D

Kireihana52
19th August 2003, 01:00 PM
1) I used to have really long hair, so that happened a lot. X_X; I occasionally will get a hair in my food, and I'll halfway swallow the hair, and have to pull it out. Digusting. o_o

2) I've been lucky so far, I've only gotten my own hair stuck in my food. =)

~Bethany

homeofmew
19th August 2003, 01:03 PM
no, not hair :O

Nothing ever ewwy in my food, but once there was someone i knew who got a Roache in their buger and took a big bite too.

ps I work in a Burger King (or used too now) and you don't wanna know the stuff is made or how many bugs i sweep up x-x;

Knux
20th August 2003, 01:48 AM
1. Do you ever get hair in your food? if so..how often?
Once in a while, but not for a long time now.
2. What is the most disgusting thing that has happened to you(like..found something nasty in your food, ect. ) while you were out eating fast food, or even in a resturant?
Years ago, there was a hair net in my burrito. So rather than the hair, I got the net.

Elemental Seribii
20th August 2003, 08:53 AM
Yeah, but not a lot. It's weird. Oo; If it's mine, I usually just pull it out and keep on eating. ^-^; If it's not, I stop eating it.

At school, one of the boys who was sitting at my table found a bug in his salad. I think it was still alive, too. OO;
Also, it's not disgusting, but once my little sister got a hamburger from McDonalds, but there wasn't any meat in it. It was just two slices of bread. XD

en0miz
20th August 2003, 11:05 AM
I once had hair on a cheeseburger I brought from school, but other than that, the hair is usually mine.

Oh man... I remember back in elementary school, I was hanging out with a friend and we went to buy some french fries and chicken wings from a Chinese food place (Don't ask, we live in the ghetto xD)... We took it home, and found a fried roach among the french fries. :no: I guess it's redundant to say I never went to that Chinese place again.

bb88
20th August 2003, 01:30 PM
1. Nope, I never get hair in my food, but if I did I'd probably keep eating it ;o

2. I've never really had anything like this happen to me. I guess I'm lucky :)

Tainted
20th August 2003, 02:34 PM
1: I've had hair in my food tons of times, normally I just eat it or if its easy to pick off without destroying my food, I'll pick it off...
I don't care, food is food, hair is hair. Hair won't kill you.

2: Umm, once a LONG time ago someone at Mcdonalds threw up while they made my burger (supposedly) so when I opened up my burger to take the pickles off (I used to always eat them seperate) there was barf all over the inside of my burger... Yeah... We just left... lol
Thats not why I stopped eating at Mcdonalds, I just grew out of the food... Mr. Sub kicks *** though.

Also, I've found bugs in my salad all the time, its a common thing even with bagged salad that you buy in stores. Theres like a caterpillar, or a small spider, or a beetle or something... But they're always dead...

Kool Dudy
20th August 2003, 02:34 PM
I don't often get hair in my food. Whenever I do get it, it's probably my hair :D

I haven't really experienced any bad things in restaurant except for like food poisoning but that's it. I've heard from my friends that someone ate a Taco at Tacobell and inside were...

..m..a..g.g.ot eggs....:D

Jay
21st August 2003, 01:52 AM
1 » Do you ever get hair in your food? if so..how often?

Hardly ever.

2 » What is the most disgusting thing that has happened to you(like..found something nasty in your food, ect. ) while you were out eating fast food, or even in a resturant?

I always find steel foil on my pizza after coming out of the oven, though I've never eaten it <_<;;. The most disgusting thing though, and it wasn't food, was that I found a bandaid in a Pepsi bottle. Sad thing is that it was 3/4 empty before it was discovered, and god knows what type of bacteria or microorganisms were floating inside >_< We could have sued Pepsi but my parents stupidly sent the bottle back, and we got chocolates in return <_<

mr_pikachu
23rd August 2003, 06:40 PM
Okay, looking at these things is making me sick... XP

1. Once or twice, maybe. It doesn't happen often, obviously.

2. Uh... either hair or the wrong toppings on my food. I guess I'm just lucky... REALLY lucky, looking at some of the things you put...

And MrSmileAKASkrusti, how in the HELL did you get a razor blade in your burger? You should sue the b******s!