PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Advance Generation Episode #39: Sing! Pokémon Trick Mansion!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th August 2003, 11:48 PM
OK, there isn't a separate topic for this eppie yet, so I hope you won't mind if I post my translation for the TVTOKYO prewiew. This one was not an easy translation, but I tried:

Sing! Pokémon Trick Mansion!

On the way heading for Kinsetsu City, Satoshi and friends have struggled to a town. The party meets Akina, who has the [Whispering Pokémon] Gonyonyo, and decide to participate in [The Trick Mansion Contest], opened from this day forward, with her. The competition is a challenge created by a great king Karakuri, and the winner is said to be able to get a yearly amount of Porokku!!
The party aims at victory and heads for the goal, but when they are crossing the labyrinth, there are various devices called pitfalls and a maked-up Purin causes some hindurance!! Who is actually going to be the winner of the contest!?

Gonyonyo=Whismur
Purin=Jigglypuff

As was expected, we will see Jigglypuff!! Porokku is probably an item from the games which I still haven't played yet. My shame. Does someone know the English equivalent?

Rei_Zero
19th August 2003, 12:15 AM
poroks/porlocks

Berries in RS that combine to make pokeblocks.

Animelee
19th August 2003, 04:35 AM
I was wondering, should I make screenshots from the high quality preview for this episode, or does everyone get fed up of that? ^^;;;;;;;;

GR-Gligar
19th August 2003, 08:01 AM
Thank God that Jigglypuff comes back, finally, some nice nostalgic comedy.. :)

Dragon_Claw
19th August 2003, 08:07 AM
animelee, please go ahead

Chris 2.1
19th August 2003, 10:19 AM
Go for it, Animelee! Ps: love avatar!

I like the sound of this, although its a bit weird. Can someone explain the trick houses in the game for me?

Whismur has some screentime! So does Jiggly! I wonder if Loudred appears, and if he likes Whismur? Either way, with Pokeblocks at stake, May HAS to win!

Laz-E-Boy
19th August 2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Otaku Shigeru
I was wondering, should I make screenshots from the high quality preview for this episode, or does everyone get fed up of that? ^^;;;;;;;;

By all means, go right ahead! I love screenshots, now more than ever since my computer is really acting up.

RJdude
20th August 2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Rei_Zero
poroks/porlocks

Berries in RS that combine to make pokeblocks.

I was under the impression the Poroks were the actual Pokeblocks themselves, not the beries.

But still, it's good to see Jigglypuff again. I was wondering if the little guy followed Ash to hoenn. This should be good.

And Shiny Marril, the trick house is a place in the game where you go through a series of puzzles to get prizes and such.

Hanada Tattsu
25th August 2003, 11:43 AM
Yeah, please make the screenshots, we'd love them!

Finally, Ash, May, Max, Brock, and Pikachu have reached the Trick House from the games. Akina sounds nice, and we see the wierd Trick Master. Whismur makes an appearence, and we finally see Jigglypuff! How did it get to Hoenn?

And another thing, I do think that Loudred might make an appearence.