PDA

View Full Version : Please Prove My Brother Wrong

classy_cat18
19th August 2003, 12:39 AM
My 14 year old brother came home today with a stupid rumor. He waited until today to tell me about Pokemon news that he got in February. He said that he found information about the last episode of Pokemon. Not Pokemon Johto, Pokemon period. He also said that Ash lets Pikachu go. I told him that he must have been mistaken by that rumor that I heard around the same that proved to be an error in title translating and that Ash leaves behind all of his Pokemon except Pikachu (the last episode of Pokemon Johto League). But he's sure that it was the last episode. I told him that he did hear about it in February and that they would have corrected it by now. He thinks I got it from an old website. I told him I got it from Serebii.net, which in turn got it from the TV Tokyo website and even that website confirms that there's no last episode yet. My brother's stupid and stubborn, so if you can prove one of us right then both of us can rest easy.

Too Cool Scyther
19th August 2003, 02:08 AM
All I can say is... The last episode of Pokémon is not coming any time soon. So whatever he's saying is total bs. You don't have to prove him wrong, because if he says stuff like that, chances are.. he won't care what you say.

Chris 2.1
19th August 2003, 10:36 AM
Listen, we know a Movie7 is in the works, which must be during Season 7, right? I think it's safe to presume the writers know at least what may happen in the key episodes up to then, IF that. Maybe they don't.

The thing is, Pokemon can go on for a long time. Ash has 2 badges by episode 39, so AG will last maybe 2 seasons? Three at the most. After that, what about another league? The writers can keep this going to season EIGHT if they want, and I'm sure they don't know what will happen at the last episode if they can prolong it at will.

Mikey
19th August 2003, 11:48 AM
There is no info on the last episode of Pokemon. We are too far away from it to begin with. Your brother just heard one of the many rumors that people make to feel important.:wave:

Shuppet Master
19th August 2003, 02:31 PM
I can't believe your brother doesn't check the sites. He is an idiot and all he cares about is watching his stupid Barney the Dinosaur. You don't have to prove anything to him. When that episode comes and he finds out he is wrong,you can laugh and say "I told ya so!"

(Forgive me,I'm being pretty evil today. :D )