PDA

View Full Version : Broken...

Dark-San
19th August 2003, 03:38 AM
Well I decided to turn to edo's page for some research and guess wat... I just found some really broken cards....

One example is:

CHAOS SOLDIER -MESSENGER OF CREATION-
Light/Warrior/8/3000/2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned. Remove 1 Light and Dark
Main-Type Monster in your Cemetery from the game to Special
Summon this Monster. Once during your turn, you can choose 1 of
the following effects and activate it.
- Remove 1 Monster on the Field from the game. If you activate
this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.
- If this card destroys an opponent's Monster as a result of
Battle, this Monster can attack 1 more time.
Ultra Rare / Parallel Rare / Ultimate Rare

You just create a deck filled with both light and dark and this fella would be easily summoned~ Plus monster reborn and premature burial. Jeez...

Zombie
19th August 2003, 04:42 AM
Not really broken but very good. There are actually better japanese cards that havnt been released in English yet.

The first effect is okay but the second effect is great. Also the means of summoning is both good and bad. It doesnt require tributes but can be stopped by cards like Kycoo & Necrovalley among others. Also cards (although rarely used) like Soul Release can keep the Light & Dark monsters out of the graveyard and remove them from play. Even Fiber Jar can slow the process of getting this card out. Another thing is you cant reborn this card unless it has already been succesfully summoned already ad then sent to the graveyard.

I also believe this card is restricted in Japanese play.

Roarkiller
19th August 2003, 05:39 AM
°.° Edo got YGH trans? Man, when was the last time anyone mentioned that site?

*remembers old times*

Kool Dudy
19th August 2003, 09:47 AM
...so you mean....edo had pokemon translations...?!?!?!?

anyways, you could build a deck around this chaos soldier but you'll be needing other ways to win as well because you're limited to having only three of each card in a deck and this card might be restricted as well.

so incase that you don't draw the right card, you'll need an alternative plan to win.

Tyranitar#248
19th August 2003, 01:05 PM
He's not really broken but he is decent. The only problem with creatures like this is there is usually a restriction on how you can special summon them too, most of them say "This creature can only be special summoned by removing such and such a type from the graveyard from the game" So usually monster reborn wont work on them, I dunno about this guy but thats prolly how it is.

Dark-San
19th August 2003, 08:47 PM
You sure monster reborn and premature burial doesn't work on them?

The Muffin Man
19th August 2003, 11:57 PM
I'm positive that's what it means. It doesn't say "This card MUST be Special Summoned" meaning it has to hit play like a normal monster, it HAS to be summoned like that. And only like that.