Effect Monsters:

Time Wizard
Spirit of Flames
Bistro Butcher
Sword Hunter
Sangan
Wall of Illusion
4-Starred Ladybug of Doom
Spear Cretin (when I have to discard Blue-Eyes...hehe)
Dark Zebra
Steel Scorpion
Bubonic Verminx2
The Forgiving Maiden
Man-Eater Bugx2
Magician of Faith
Cyber Jar(I always seem to pull this monster when I have none left on the field and the opponent has a full field :/)
Hysteric Fairy
Princess of Tsurugi
Ceremonial Bell
Trap Master

Magic Cards:

Fissurex3
Reborn the Monster (Monster Reborn. I like the Anime name better :/)
Megamorph
Soul Exchange
Ground Collapse
The Reliable Gaurdianx2
Malevolent Nuzzlerx3
Shield & Sword
Horn of Light
Eternal Rest
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dark Hole
Horn of the Unicorn
Scapegoat (One of me fav. cards :D)
Upstart Goblin
Mountain
Card Destruction
Block Attack
De-Spellx2
Lightning Blade
Yami
Gravekeeper's Servant (Useful in conjunction with Scapegoat :D)
Change of Heart
Giant Trunade
Polymerization

Traps:

Light of Intervention
Armored Glass
Earthshaker
Trap Holex2
Gustx2
Reverse Trapx2
Castle Walls
Seven Toolsx2
Shadow of Eyes
Reinforcementsx2
Waboku
Appropriate
Destruction Punch
Ultimate Offering
Life/Lightforce Sword(again, I like the anime version. Lifeforce Sword :D)

That's me deck, and it works too XD I have alot of cards. Oh, and to tell you, I'm not getting rid of a couple cards. Those cards are in bold Well, how is it?

DarkTemplarZ
19th August 2003, 05:12 PM
ummm what in god's name is this? I thought n00b english card piles that some people called decks where gone after MRL/PSV? Really, this deck is a joke. Except for Cyber Jar, and maybe ur defensive monsters, u don't have a single monster worth playing. Half ur magic cards are worthless, and worse, not a single good trap. I would really just scrap this little card pile and start over, cuz I doubt you could beat a 5 year old with this deck, no offense

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th August 2003, 05:45 PM
Lol. Shows how much you know. I've played in tourney's and WON with this deck. It works, trust me. People might think that...erm..better cards are...erm better...but that's not always true. :) and it might just be a tad better if I could afford YGO cards... So, I didn't ask for "man, this sucks, you need to start over" I asked for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM PEOPLE. Just because you might have fancier cards don't mean you're gonna be able to beat me. As Yami and Yugi say, it depends on the heart of the cards. (or, IMO, on the luck of the draw) So, if you dont have anything nice to say

IE:

cuz I doubt you could beat a 5 year old with this deck, no offense

then don't say a friggen thing at all :) Good day to ye, stupid Starcraft player.

Kool Dudy
19th August 2003, 06:42 PM
Sorry but DarkTemplarZ is right.

If you went to the World Tournament, your deck might not even qualify for pre-tournament. Your deck is basically by buying 4 starter sets and putting all the cards together.

Besides, your deck is overweight. You should never go over 40-60 cards in a deck.

Tell me something. What decks did you play against in your tournament?

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th August 2003, 06:59 PM
The only starter sets I have gotten was 1 Kaiba, and 1 Yugi. No more, No less. Oh, Kool Dudy, in response to your 'what decks did you fight', I have no friggen clue. I don't care about names, I just wipe the friggen thing out. And I see no rules that I can't have a deck as big as I want. I judge it to be 40 cards until it falls over :/

(oh, and to Kool Dudy: You're as just a big *** as I remember you being :)

Kool Dudy
19th August 2003, 07:01 PM
Oh. All right. You have the best deck in the world. Good luck on being the King of Games. :D

Tyranitar#248
19th August 2003, 07:05 PM
Man when I used to be a regular here people used to be nice and help people out without making fun of them.

BTW Kool dudy, I was at the Yugi Worlds. Almost any deck that plays around here could have been in the tournament, I dunno how half of them even made it, but I cant criticize because I wasn't in the tournament. I had front row seats to the finals so that was pretty sweet though;)

Kool Dudy
19th August 2003, 07:12 PM
Well...I was nice at first and tried to help him out.

Next thing you know, he said I was an a.s.s

I don't even know what I did wrong to him ;o

*clueless*

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th August 2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Kool Dudy
Oh. All right. You have the best deck in the world. Good luck on being the King of Games. :D

God, you really are an *** (no offense to any donkies that are surfing Pokemasters)

Did I say I had the best deck in the world? NO You're a great ignoramus, that you are. I know I don't have the best deck. Far from it, I would say. I may act rude towards you, but it does become an annoyance when I say 'Constructive Critisism' and all I get is "YOUR DECK SUCKS! HAHAHA" and so on.. type of things. So, as I said before. *I will make this in big bold letters so you can read it

Constructive Critisism

Kool Dudy
19th August 2003, 07:29 PM
Try to play with this deck and see what happens. Maybe you want to get multiple copies of some of these cards. It might help you more in card drawing.

Also, if you can, try to get at least a few deck staples. For example, Magic Jammer comes from the structure decks now so you can get them easily or if you have an eBay account. They cost cheaper.

It's best not to put in a Polymerization if you don't have Black Skull Dragon. If you can get BSD, then you can put the REBD back and the Polymerization.

Keep these cards

Labyrinth Wallx2
Blue-Eyes
Prevent Ratx3
Battle Ox
Neo The Magic Swordsman
Ryu-Ran
Darkfire Soldier #1
Harpie's Brother
7 Colored Fish
Giant Soldier of Stonex2
Darkfire Soldier #2
Summoned Skull
Mystical Elf
Spirit of the Harp
La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp

Effect Monsters:

Sangan
Wall of Illusion
Spear Cretin (when I have to discard Blue-Eyes...hehe)
Dark Zebra
Man-Eater Bugx2
Magician of Faith
Cyber Jar(I always seem to pull this monster when I have none left on the field and the opponent has a full field :/)
Hysteric Fairy

Magic Cards:

Fissurex3
Reborn the Monster (Monster Reborn. I like the Anime name better :/)
Megamorph
Ground Collapse
Malevolent Nuzzlerx3
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dark Hole
Horn of the Unicorn
Scapegoat (One of me fav. cards )
De-Spellx2
Gravekeeper's Servant (Useful in conjunction with Scapegoat )
Change of Heart
Giant Trunade

Traps:

Trap Holex2
Reverse Trapx2
Seven Toolsx2
Reinforcementsx2
Waboku
Ultimate Offering
Life/Lightforce Sword(again, I like the anime version. Lifeforce Sword )

Dark-San
19th August 2003, 08:37 PM
Keep your cool doods~ We dun wan WW 3 ard here lolz. As for some 'Constructive Critisism' which I am not very good at, I suggest that you may wanna do some research in the internet and come out with another deck k?

*Note: I pick this game up just last week*

The Muffin Man
19th August 2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Mr SmileAKASkrusti
Lol. Shows how much you know. I've played in tourney's and WON with this deck.
~May I ask what tourney? I need a few wins..
It works, trust me.
~DM decks won't work till next set...
People might think that...erm..better cards are...erm better...
~...Umm, Better cards ARE better. Hence being "better cards"...*rolls eyes*Oh yeah, Raigeki is SO overrated...
but that's not always true.
~Better cards are always "better"...
:) and it might just be a tad better if I could afford YGO cards...
~Then don't post your RL deck until you can. Like me.
So, I didn't ask for "man, this sucks, you need to start over" I asked for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM PEOPLE.
~That WAS contructive criticism. What you mean is "praise me, endlessly"
Just because you might have fancier cards don't mean you're gonna be able to beat me.
~"fancier"?
As Yami and Yugi say, it depends on the heart of the cards. (or, IMO, on the luck of the draw)
~No, it doesn't.
So, if you dont have anything nice to say then don't say a friggen thing at all :) Good day to ye, stupid Starcraft player.
Then why did you say something mean and flaming o_O;

DarkTemplarZ
19th August 2003, 08:49 PM
I believe he won with this deck in a casual tourney with duelist kingdom arc-ish rules, no tributes, no direct attacks, ect., cuz it's damn near impossible to win in an official tourney with this kind of deck, too many sacrifices needed to bring out his monsters, no drawing, no monster removal, not a single decent trap, too many cards.

And BTW, I'm horrible at Starcraft, I'm like 7-21 :p Yu-Gi-Oh I'm not horrible at, I've been making decks since Pharonic Guardian was brand new in Japan...

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th August 2003, 10:47 PM
I believe I won the tourney using the real YGO rules :/ Oh, Mike, I'm not meaning "praise me praise me I'm the best" I meant "add such and such card to improve it" or "take out this card". And what I meant by fancier was the better cards (Rageki, Graverobber, etc) Fancier isn't always better :/. And it does depend on the luck of the draw. I've had games versus someone who uses Yugi/Kaiba starter, then them getting all of their high attackers/defenders with me drawing crap. Then, a game later, its the opposite. Its happened with home-made decks too. Any card game depends on the luck of the draw. And thanks Kool Dudy, for at least once, providing actual constructive criticism. I'll try your idea. Oh, and I forgot, I had Poly in there for Thousand Dragon :/ *And if you actually remembered me and what you said before I left TPM when the stuff happened, you would know why I called you an ***

Kool Dudy
19th August 2003, 10:49 PM
Well, tell me what I said to you before you left TPM. Besides, whatever I said, I don't think I mean it.

Also, Thousand Dragon is not that good. You rather put in a few more Summoned Skull in your deck.

DarkTemplarZ
20th August 2003, 03:20 PM
that's why most decks don't count on luck of the draw, they use cards to speed up their drawing, while you depend on drawing the right card at the right time. And BTW, This deck is probably worse than a Yugi/Kaiba starter, so it's no suprise you lose a few there. Besides, no decent deck could lose to a Yugi/Kaiba starter, no matter how lopsided luck is...

Red Angel
22nd August 2003, 12:20 AM
Constructive Criticism (TM)

First of all, you need to cut about half the cards in your deck. Why? Because the less cards you have in your deck, the higher chance you have of getting the cards you need, right? Why would you want to draw a Whiptail Crow when you could be drawing a Harpie's Brother? I'm going to offer some concrete advice on how to, IMHO, cut your deck down to manageable size.

First things first, your deck should have a 1:1 Monster to non-monster ratio. And since the you shouldn't have over 50 cards, you should have no more than 25 monsters, with no more than about 5 tribute monsters (preferably less). If you're running a deck that wins though attacking (as opposed to Direct Damage or Exodia), you need about 10-15 monsters capable of doing the attacking. The rest should be monsters that complement the attackers, such as monsters that help you destroy your opponent's monsters, retrieve your own cards from the Graveyard, and searching your deck for good other monsters. Here are the monsters hat your revised deck should keep:

Monsters (attacking)
Harpie's Brother *
7 Colored Fish *
La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp *
Hysteric Fairy *
Battle Ox
Neo The Magic Swordsman
Darkfire Soldier #1
Darkfire Soldier #2

Try to get your hands on some more of the monsters marked with * above. They’re common, and 1800 attack isn’t bad if you can’t afford the 1900s. Ideally, you should get 3 copies of all of the * monsters, giving you 12 solid 1800 ATK monsters. The 1700s can then be cut.

Monsters (support)
Time Wizard
Sangan
Man-Eater Bug
Magician of Faith
Cyber Jar
Princess of Tsurugi

Try to get a third Man-Eater Bug and one more Magician of Faith. If you want to run Princess of Tsurugi, well, get 3. 1 is not gonna help you. Yes, Time Wizard is risky, but if you like it that much, keep it and use it only when you absolutely have to.

Monsters (Tribute)
Summoned Skull

Just get 3 Summoned Skull in your deck, and that’s all the tributes you’ll need.

Now for the Magic and Trap cards. You should have a fairly even split, leaning a little towards the Magic Side.

Magic

Fissure
Monster Reborn
Megamorph
Malevolent Nuzzler
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dark Hole
Scapegoat
Card Destruction
Block Attack
Change of Heart
Giant Trunade

That’s all you should need, really. Yes, there are better cards to include instead of some of those, but those are good on a budget.

Traps

Trap Hole
Seven Tools
Reinforcements
Waboku
Ultimate Offering

Three Trap Holes, three Wabokus, and two Magic Jammers (found as a common in the Pegasus starter deck), and you’re off to the races.
\
This isn’t a deck per se, just a suggestion on what cards out of your current deck are worth keeping. If you want to know why I cut a card, ask. I questioned your ideas, so feel free to question mine. And yes, there are better cards to include, but a lot of them are kinda costly, so let me know if you're willing to spend more money, and I'll suggest some better cards.

pokemasterfrank
22nd August 2003, 03:51 AM
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised that his deck did win at some tourney. Most people that go to those Yu-Gi-Oh things suck crap :/ When I went to one, all the people sucked. I beat over half of them with the **** pile of a deck :/

Anyway, Struski, I think what they mean, in nicer terms, is that all of those cards can be replaced by better once. Such as Judge Man. Why use Judge Man when you can use Summoned Skull? They both have the same level, but one has a higher attack. Why use Gaia the Fierce Knight at all o_o It has a 2300 Attack and you have to sacrifice two. Summoned skull is a good alternative. Anyway...

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
22nd August 2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Red Angel
Constructive Criticism (TM)

First of all, you need to cut about half the cards in your deck. Why? Because the less cards you have in your deck, the higher chance you have of getting the cards you need, right? Why would you want to draw a Whiptail Crow when you could be drawing a Harpie's Brother? I'm going to offer some concrete advice on how to, IMHO, cut your deck down to manageable size.

First things first, your deck should have a 1:1 Monster to non-monster ratio. And since the you shouldn't have over 50 cards, you should have no more than 25 monsters, with no more than about 5 tribute monsters (preferably less). If you're running a deck that wins though attacking (as opposed to Direct Damage or Exodia), you need about 10-15 monsters capable of doing the attacking. The rest should be monsters that complement the attackers, such as monsters that help you destroy your opponent's monsters, retrieve your own cards from the Graveyard, and searching your deck for good other monsters. Here are the monsters hat your revised deck should keep:

Monsters (attacking)
Harpie's Brother *
7 Colored Fish *
La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp *
Hysteric Fairy *
Battle Ox
Neo The Magic Swordsman
Darkfire Soldier #1
Darkfire Soldier #2

Try to get your hands on some more of the monsters marked with * above. They’re common, and 1800 attack isn’t bad if you can’t afford the 1900s. Ideally, you should get 3 copies of all of the * monsters, giving you 12 solid 1800 ATK monsters. The 1700s can then be cut.

Monsters (support)
Time Wizard
Sangan
Man-Eater Bug
Magician of Faith
Cyber Jar
Princess of Tsurugi

Try to get a third Man-Eater Bug and one more Magician of Faith. If you want to run Princess of Tsurugi, well, get 3. 1 is not gonna help you. Yes, Time Wizard is risky, but if you like it that much, keep it and use it only when you absolutely have to.

Monsters (Tribute)
Summoned Skull

Just get 3 Summoned Skull in your deck, and that’s all the tributes you’ll need.

Now for the Magic and Trap cards. You should have a fairly even split, leaning a little towards the Magic Side.

Magic

Fissure
Monster Reborn
Megamorph
Malevolent Nuzzler
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dark Hole
Scapegoat
Card Destruction
Block Attack
Change of Heart
Giant Trunade

That’s all you should need, really. Yes, there are better cards to include instead of some of those, but those are good on a budget.

Traps

Trap Hole
Seven Tools
Reinforcements
Waboku
Ultimate Offering

Three Trap Holes, three Wabokus, and two Magic Jammers (found as a common in the Pegasus starter deck), and you’re off to the races.
\
This isn’t a deck per se, just a suggestion on what cards out of your current deck are worth keeping. If you want to know why I cut a card, ask. I questioned your ideas, so feel free to question mine. And yes, there are better cards to include, but a lot of them are kinda costly, so let me know if you're willing to spend more money, and I'll suggest some better cards.

Thank you. I might be able to spend SOME money, since me birthday's right around the corner. I'm sure I'm getting more cards for my birthday, so when I do, I'll most likely make more corrections to my deck. You're the only person I deem responsible enough to even play this game :D You're the only one that has offered Constructive Criticism before posting 'you're deck sucks, start over'. I've already taken your advice, and I am currently trying to get the aforementioned cards. :) Thank you Red Angel. You can tell me what cards I can get if I have money. *I might HAVE some of them >< I have a bunch of cards sitting in reserve, but I haven't really used them yet, lol. Maybe its cause they don't look too good :/.

And PMF: 1: next time, try to spell me name right ;) 2: I used the cards I did, because they WORKED. I mean, everything depends on the luck of the draw, no matter what card game you're playing. I don't care what anyone says. If all you get is magic cards that can't do anything since you don't have monsters (I.E. Equips) While your opponent has 2 or more 1800 and higher attackers, no matter what deck (s)he's using he's going to win UNLESS you draw a GOOD card, no matter how big or small your deck is. These people need to learn some humility. I already know my deck is not the best there could be, but who's is? Nothing is ever perfect, except for God (Not trying to lead this into religion, just proving a point) It depends on what cards you draw! They just need to get it through their thick heads, and stop being so high and mighty (And for those who say 'then you stop acting high and mighty: I know I'm not. There's a difference between me and you. I know that I'm not the best, and you need to learn it to.) :/ I've known people who've scoffed at my deck, then sat there in disbelief when I creamed em'; this is what I've been trying to say to these people, but they're just acting like bozos, and saying "no it don't! You're wrong" etc. And I never really pull Gaia out, I forgot I had him in there :/ I've already taken him out.

Back to Red Angel: Should I keep all 3 Fissures? You never specified really :/ I'll try making the specifications you told me :) Thanks, for being the only one who's not acting like an *** to me :D Talk to you all later.

Red Angel
22nd August 2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Mr SmileAKASkrusti
Back to Red Angel: Should I keep all 3 Fissures? You never specified really :/ I'll try making the specifications you told me :) Thanks, for being the only one who's not acting like an *** to me :D Talk to you all later.

Well, Fissure isn't the best monster removal card, so, if you can affore it, try to use these instead (they're all Super Rare)
Trinute to the Doomed (discard a card from your hand, destroy a monster on the field)

Nobleman of Crossout (removes a facedown monster from the game)

Exiled Force (1000/1000 monster that can be Tributed to it's own effect to destroy a monster on the field)

The advantage of these is that, unlike fissure, they work on fac-down monsters too, and you have a choice about what to destroy.

If you want to get good cards relatively cheaply, go for the Pegasus and Joey starter decks; they're only about the cost of 3 boosters apiece, and they'll give you more good cards than those 3 boosters.

Basically, the main thing to keep in mind is this: If a better card exists, use it instead of an inferior card. Why use a 1700 ATk monster when 1800 ATK monsters can be played instead?