PDA

View Full Version : I Challenge Skrusti!

Moltrecuno
19th August 2003, 03:40 PM
[color=ff6600]Yes. I am challenging you.

Charler: ...For about the third time....*coughcough*

Shaddup...

Here are the rules. I just want to battle for fun so I might use a weird pokémon. XP

3 vs. 3
DQ: 4 Days
Ref: Doesn't matter to me. I'm pretty patient when waiting. Also please don't use Damage Caps. You want to finish reffing this battle this year right?

Arena: Transportation Arena

The arena changes every round and it boosts the power of attacks of certain types. The arena is random each round. It can transport both battlers into various areas around the world, but I'll give you six ;P :

Volcanic Area: Ground, Rock, and Fire Attacks are raised in here

Tropical Rainforest: Bug, Grass, Flying Attacks are raised here

Lavender Town: Um... XP Ghost, Psychic, Dark, and Normal Attacks are raised here.

Underwater Dome: All Ice, Dragon and Water Attacks are raised here. Don't worry, the place is dry and you can breath.

Underground Lair: Fighting, Steel, Poison, and Electric Attacks are raised here.

Unknown Island: All attacks of all types get boosted here.

The ref can use their imagination for what arena hazards are in each place but make it reasonable.

Attack Order

I choose First

You Attack First

For my first pokémon, I choose Mr. Smilie(Aipom, M)!

Charler: WTF?! *falls anime style*

^_^;; he he.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th August 2003, 03:50 PM
*acts like Crocker off of Fairly Oddparents*

AHA! SHE DOES EXIST! I'VE PROVED THE EXISTENCE OF MOLTRE CU NO! *does a different thing each syllable* Its funnier if you know what he does on the show ^^''

Goody! The Aipom I gave you :) Ok, I'll start this match out with Charry, me Charmander!

Ok, I forget if that thing has a sig, but if she does, watch out for it Charry! I want you start off with a big nice Fire Blast if we started in the Rainforest. Burn baby burn! If we didn't, just use a Smokescreen. Make it so Mr. Smilie can't see you! Then, I want you to use a Ancient Power! Finally, if Aipom is anywhere near you, use a Crunch If he's not, use a Flamethrower In all directions around you! BURN IT ALL! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *coughs* My doctor said I should stop laughing diabolically...;-;.

Sparx: Haha!

Me: Oh shut up!

Sparx: hmmmm. No. Oh, One more thing! AI-YA! *he smacks me*

Me: HEY! I DON'T THINK SO! *I throw him into a straight jacket*

Moltrecuno
19th August 2003, 04:04 PM
I love watching the Fairly Oddparents. Very funny show. ^_^

Mr. Smilie: :o Ooo.... My old trainer is back. Now I get to kick butt! :D By the way, Moltre is a vewy bad trainer to me. :<

*sweatdrop* He wants me to get in trouble huh? -_-;; He's just a lazy Aipom...

Charler: True...

Mr. Smilie: HEY!! >=[

Back to Attacks. Use Rain Dance to wash away that Smokescreen. Next use Agility to raise your speed and to avoid those rocks. Now run up to Charmander and Slam right into him.

Rain Dance ~ Agility ~ Slam

Teh ebilness...he he....teh ebilness...

Charler: Just so you know... I did not drug any of her drinks. :D

Blade: That's what you said the last two times she acted like this Charler.... -_-;;

Lookie! Teh pwetty sky.... @_@

Charler: I swear she's just acting! *blinks* o.o

Blade: Right...

~M~

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
19th August 2003, 04:20 PM
Now, we need a ref :/ Oh, and while we're on the subject of refs, mind reffing me other battle Molty? thnx

Gengar's Shadow
19th August 2003, 04:35 PM
I could ref, but your choice. im apprentice.

Moltrecuno
20th August 2003, 11:11 AM
Sure you can ref Gengar's Shadow. ^_^ Ranking doesn't matter much to me anyway. =\

So... what battle did you want me to ref Skrusti?

~M~

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
20th August 2003, 12:12 PM
Erm, to tell you before you ref Teresa, the arena is a little messed up, ya?

Here it is (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21351)

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
22nd August 2003, 04:03 PM
Gengar, you gonna ref this? I don't mind if ya do.

No Ref in either thread make me go something something.....

Gengar's Shadow
23rd August 2003, 10:14 PM
oh im really sorry about this. im gonna ref one of my battles today, and the rest tommorow. hope ur lucky ;)