PDA

View Full Version : Firestorm98's EggPark version 2

Pages : [1] 2

Wolfsong
18th November 2002, 12:19 AM
Firestorm98 Egg Park

Firestorm33 and I have opened up a new egg gathering park. Hope you like it.

Attention

DD is now the coowner of this park. So congrats, DD.

Walking to the park you see in front a huge center. You walk inside and find a glassed off room to one side and a counter on the other side. At the very end of the building is a door that reads nesting areas. You are curious and walk to the counter. You talk to the attendant and she hands you a booklet. The cover reads

Pokemon Nesting Guide
Welcome to the newest park of the century. This park is specially designed to get eggs which hatch into pokemon. You will mostly buy egg pouches to place the eggs in, but there is a variety of items for you to choose from. There are 9 different areas to explore so there is a wide variety of places to choose from. You may go to any of the places that you want to. there is no limit!

Battling
When you find a pokemon nest, one or two parent pokemon may be there, along with any baby pokemon that hatched. Your job is to battle the pokemon that are there. You will have the health that remained from last battle. Don't worry you can buy potions for your pokemon inbetween battles. Treat this like a regular battle, except you may run from the nests up to 3 times before you are kicked out. One of us will ref the battle and when you defeat the pokemon you may take one egg for every pouch you have.

Areas in the Park
There are 9 Wonderful areas to explore in our park. There are items which trainers have dropped from the earlier adventures... you may find an item as you walk through this place!!!

Forest
Volcano
Lake
Cave
Field
Mountain
River
Desert
Abandoned Toxic Plant

Firestorm98's Egg Park Nest Guide (http://www.geocities.com/firestorm98eggpark)

Hatching
Once you get the amount of eggs that you like, you may bring them back to the hatchery. It takes 24 hours to have the eggs hatch in out incubator. once the egg hatches we will tell you what it is and you may take it home. you may go back into the park and gather more eggs while this one is being taken care of. simple enough.

There is an entrance fee of 6 yen that ensures the health of our pokes

Items in our Park

Field egg pouch - 20¥ the standard egg pouch, used in our field.

Volcano Egg Pouch - 20¥ let's you gather eggs by the volcano

Forest Egg Pouch - 20¥ lets you gather eggs by the forest

Lake Egg Pouch - 20¥ lets you gather eggs in the lake.

Cave Egg Pouch - 20¥ lets you gather eggs in the cave.

Mountain Egg Pouch - 20¥ allows you to gather eggs in and around the mountain

River Egg Pouch - 20¥ Allows you to gather eggs by the river.

Desert Egg Pouch - 20¥ allows you to gather eggs in the desert

Special Safety Abandoned Toxic Plant Egg Pouch - 20¥ Allows you to gather the eggs in the Toxic Plant safely

Double Belt - 36¥ allows you to carry two pokemon into the park. helps against the two pokemon you may battle.

Nest Radar - 46¥ helps you to find a certain type of pokemon(Type! Not Kind of pokemon. Type as in fire type)

Sleeping Gas - 7¥ puts a pokemon to sleep

Pokefood - 20¥ draws parents away from nest. you may try and grab an egg but it's highly risky.

Potion - 11¥ heals 15%

Pokedrink - 11¥ heals status problem

All environmental suits (Scuba, volcano, anti-toxin, etc) - 40¥

Scuba Gear - allows wearer to get to underwater nests.

Volcano suit - lets you go inside the volcano... ooh you'll never know what you'll find in there...

Antitoxin Suit - allows you to enter the Abandoned Toxic Plant

Generate - 41¥ lets you bring a pokemon back that has fainted it will have 20% health on it.

Infared Goggles- 18¥ your pokemon won't be confused by double team or sand attack or anything that will lower its accuracy even works when the pokemon is confused

You close the booklet, and decide to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owners- Nala98, Dark Dragonite
Total yen- 166¥ (last Updated 06-26-03)
Last paychecks given out: 04-18-03

If you have any questions about the park please email us at: firestorm98seggpark@yahoo.com

However, please do not ask us to hire you. those emails will be ignored, as we are not currently hirring. Thank you have a nice day.

Prodigy
18th November 2002, 04:22 PM
So what happens to people who were exploring the park before the overheads came into effect?

The Miseducation Of FiReBeAsT
18th November 2002, 10:40 PM
I have a question:

Ok say your looking for a Venonat...and you have the Nest Radar. Can it be set to Bug/Poison types to get something exactly close like that or is it just 1 type? Just Bug or Poison?

Dark Dragonite
18th November 2002, 10:55 PM
Firebeast
You can set it to only 1 type

Prodigy
We are currently discussing our options right now, we have to ppay to replace things at the current prices even if they were bought before the plan.

Firestorm
19th November 2002, 07:24 PM
i have decided to give my half of the business to dragonite. he has offered to pay 50¥ for it and i accept his price. *hands over invisible slip saying that dragonite is now co-owner with nala* ok now that that's done, i'll be on my way

Dark Dragonite
19th November 2002, 07:28 PM
Yes, Thank you very much Firestorm!!
*hands Firestorm 50¥*

Moltrecuno
23rd November 2002, 03:17 PM
Personally I don't like these new rules for the businesses and I don't want you guys to pay the difference in the stuff I bought. I still had these items before it took effect:

3 Lake Balls
2 Cave Balls
1 Double Belt

I'm taking that the Permit no longer exists. I don't want a refund for the yen okay? So don't even try to. Also my pokeballs will just revert back to pouches me assumes right? If not, meh, I'll still pay the difference.

Pays:

60-21= 39¥ for 3 Lake Pouches/Balls
40-14= 26¥ for 2 Cave Pouches/Balls
36-10= 26¥ for Double Belt
6¥ for Entrance Fee

...and that equals 97¥ that me gives @_@;

Can I continue to look for pokemon now? :D

~M~

Dark Dragonite
25th November 2002, 03:30 AM
Well, I have to ask, I know not all of you can afford it, but it might come down to if you want a refund for the items you currently have(at old prices) or if you can pay to keep going, I'm sorry it has come to this.

Moltrecuno Thank you very much for this generous offer!!
You exchange items, and continue on in the cave you once were, where you run into a kangaskahn who should be guarding her nest of 3 eggs, but instead is napping. You look around for any danger, and see a Rhyhorn, and Golbat by their nests, not paying you any attention.

Foxstorm0
26th November 2002, 04:37 PM
If I have to pay anew and bump the price to pay..., I can't. I'm sorry, but I have to get a refund of my previous purchaces. Currently I have three yen and can't pay for the boosted prices. correct me if I'm wrong, but I need a refund of 7 yen.

*hands back the field pouch*

with more money, I will return.

Prodigy
27th November 2002, 05:31 PM
Eeeeeeyeah. I had a Permit, five PokeBalls, a captured female Pidgeot, and a presumably now-hatched Slowpoke egg. I'm still not clear on what happens to them.

Wolfsong
9th December 2002, 03:50 PM
Progidy You can keep the pidgeot (i guess just link to the first version where you caugh it..), and the slowpoke is a female.

We can refund you the rest. Here is 80 yen back. Sorry for the delay.

Drade130
9th December 2002, 05:50 PM
all right folkies! time to try this out. Ill be going to da forest with my female charmeleon, Charine. Im gonna wager a guess and say that u cant catch the parent pokes anymore right? Ok I believe thats 26 yen correct?

*hands over 26 yen*

Wolfsong
9th December 2002, 06:09 PM
*pays the entrance fee and the yen for a forest egg pouch.

Hands over 26 yen*

I'm taking my male dragonite Talut with me.

Knight of Time
9th December 2002, 06:15 PM
Hi!

I assume the permit is gone forever, right?

If so, I'd like to sell my permit please.

Dark Dragonite
9th December 2002, 06:55 PM
Teddiursa89~You hand over your money, grabbing your item ,a nd head to the forest. You are soon met by a Victreebel & Bellossom couple by their nest o, and to the left, a big Meganium in his nest of 2 eggs.

Nala98~ You hand over the money, grabbing a pouch, and taking a car to the dense forest, where you get back on foot, wandering about. You see before you a Mareep basking in the bits of sunlight that shine through to the forest floor, and 2 Nidorinas...Wait, one looks funny...It's purple!! The normal Nidorina swipes, double kicking the poor different Nidorina, before running off on her way. You walk over to the slightly bruised Nidorina, but find out it's really a Ditto!! Ditto sees you, and rushes back to it's nest of 4 eggs.

DPDK~ You may have your 50¥ back

Wolfsong
9th December 2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite

Nala98~ You hand over the money, grabbing a pouch, and taking a car to the dense forest, where you get back on foot, wandering about. You see before you a Mareep basking in the bits of sunlight that shine through to the forest floor, and 2 Nidorinas...Wait, one looks funny...It's purple!! The normal Nidorina swipes, double kicking the poor different Nidorina, before running off on her way. You walk over to the slightly bruised Nidorina, but find out it's really a Ditto!! Ditto sees you, and rushes back to it's nest of 4 eggs.

Ok, Talut, thunderwave the dito. Then use supersonic. Finnish with an ice beam

Dark Dragonite
9th December 2002, 07:51 PM
Nala98
Talut nods, sending out waves of electricity that paralyze Ditto's mucsles, forcing it to change back into it's normal form. Next, Talut sends out waves of sound that immediately confuse the Ditto as it transforms into a large purple Dragonite. Talut ends this round as he lets out a blast of Ice, slamming hard into the poor Dragonite wannabe, as it cannot move with paralysis.
Talut:100% fine
Ditto:80% PAR,Cnfsd,Dragonite

Wolfsong
9th December 2002, 07:58 PM
Ok, Talut, make a medium sized substitute, then use blizzard, and end with ice beam

Drade130
10th December 2002, 04:35 PM
Ill continue on, none of them are the kind of pokemon i want.

Ultimate Charizard
10th December 2002, 04:55 PM
hmm lets see, ill take a Field Egg pouch please so with the entrance fee thats......

*hands over 26 yen*

there ya go....good job tips arent mandatory.

Ill be taking my Male Pikachu with me.

Knight of Time
10th December 2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
DPDK~ You may have your 50¥ back

Man, and I thought the Permit only was 55¥.

:confused:

Anyway, thank you very much.

Ultimate Charizard
10th December 2002, 07:43 PM
Any Chance of my first ref post?????

Wolfsong
10th December 2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Ultimate Charizard
Any Chance of my first ref post?????

Sorry if it takes a bit. I'm in the middle of my final exams. I have finals all this week. Please be patient.

Ultimate Charizard - *takes yen and hands over the pouch* You enter the park and head to the field. Upon entering you You see an jolteon mother and and umbreon father nuzzling each otehr in front of their nest of a single egg. To the right, you see a perisan mother giving herself a bath in front of her clutch of three eggs. To the left you see a pair of farfetched around their nest of four eggs. What will you do?

Ultimate Charizard
10th December 2002, 07:57 PM
Sorry about being impatient its just im tired, bored and ratty lol.

As for the Park that Umbreon is damn Tempting but im looking for something 'bigger'

*Runs*

Wolfsong
10th December 2002, 08:04 PM
Ultimate Charizard - You decide to leave those pokes be. Continuing on your way, you see a big bulks shape. You realize that it's a snorlax with one eye closed and the other watching you. Behind her you see two eggs in a nest. You hear a rustle in the brush and you take a peek. There you see a pair of ekans around their lone egg. To the left you see a furret mother playing with her sentret son in front of a nest containing three eggs. What now?

Ultimate Charizard
10th December 2002, 08:07 PM
No.....still not what im after. Sorry to be a pain but ill ahve to Run again...

*Runs*

Dark Dragonite
10th December 2002, 08:18 PM
Nala98
Talut creates a lifelike doll of itself, as Ditto ice beams it.
Talut then sends shards of ice flying into the fake Dragonite, cutting it's skin, and making it flinch with pain. Talut decides now to spit out a powerful blast of ice, Ditto doing the same, as both beams meet in the middle.One thing Ditto didn't count on was that it's strength is nothing compared to a Dragonite, as the beams burst in unison, both pokemon feeling the wrath of both beams, Talut's Sub breaking!!
Talut:84% fine
Ditto:24% PAR,Cnfsd,Dragonite

Teddiursa
You continue on, passing by the nests of a heracross, pinsir couple, 2 scyther,1 Exeggute,and an ivysaur, who all eye you cautiously as they protect their eggs.

Wolfsong
10th December 2002, 08:23 PM
This is your last chance to run next time you must battle.

Ultimate Charizard - You decide to leave those pokes be. Continuing on your way, you see a Granbull watching you in front of a nestcontaining two eggs. You hear a rustle in the brush and you take a peek. There you see a pair of Xatu around their lone egg. To the left you see a venomoth hoveringabove her nest of a single egg. What will you do?

Me - Talut, another SubstituteThen ice beam it X 2

Ultimate Charizard
10th December 2002, 08:27 PM
Afraid ill have to run again.
Nothing so far has interested me....cept the Umbreon but im looking for something with more physical power since most of my pokes are special types.

*Run*

Wolfsong
10th December 2002, 08:38 PM
Ultimate Charizard - You decide to leave those pokes be. Continuing on your way, you see a scyther watching you from its nest hidden behind a tree. In the nest is one egg. Two the left you see a pair of gligar taking care of their clutch of three eggs. There you see a pair of girafarig taking care of their lone egg. Who will you battle?

Ultimate Charizard
10th December 2002, 08:41 PM
Ok since its my last chance ill take the Scyther.

Pikachu....Go, use Agility, then go for paralysis with Thunder Wave before hitting it with Thunderbolt

Drade130
11th December 2002, 05:37 PM
hmm, want the scyther, but dont wanna battle two, Ill take on the ivysaur.

Charine, this will be a good battle, lets start with a small substitute, then use twin flamethrowers!

Dark Dragonite
12th December 2002, 12:56 AM
Nala98
Talut nods, turning towards the Ditto, who blows a blast of ice at Talut, but it only hits his substitute!! Talut returns the favor, using a crystaline beam back at Ditto, who now loses it's form. It's back to being a Ditto, but not for long, it soon transforms back again, just in time to see the last ice blast, and fade into darkness.
Talut:70% Sub:8%
Ditto:0% KO'ed

Teddiursa89
Charine glares at Ivysaur, creating a lifelike doll of itself, just in time too, as Ivysaur spit a noxious goo at the doll. Charine now steps from behind the doll, blowing a round of flames at the poor grasstype, singing it's skin badly.Ivysaur is mad now, charging, and leaping onto the doll, crushing it, only to see Charine standing before him. Charine takes the advantage now, spewing out more flames at Ivysaur, knocking it over.
Charine:90% fine
Ivysaur:68% Mad

Wolfsong
12th December 2002, 10:09 AM
Ultimate Charizard - You decide to go after the scyther's egg. Sensing our intentions, she gets into a batle ready position. Pikachu begins running in circles going faster and faster as the scyther tries to hit it with her head. She missed. Pikachu laughs at the scyther's attempt and launches three rings of electrical energy at the big green bug. The scyther, furious now, opens her mouth and releases several heat seeking star shaped missiles. They hit pikachu, who retialates with a bolt of electrical energy. The scyther wince in pain and finds that she cannot move at all at the moment. What now?

Scyther (F) - 80%, paralized, angry
Pikachu (M) - 94% speed up, confident

Me - I'll take an egg, put it in the pouch and take it to the incubator

Ultimate Charizard
12th December 2002, 10:16 AM
Hmm, Paralysed....am i really Stupid enough to try grabbing the egg now....

Nah..Whip out your surfboard Pika cos were starting off with a Surf before setting up a Double Team. After that go for another Thunderbolt, if its wet that should really....sting.

Drade130
12th December 2002, 03:25 PM
two more flamethrowers, and follow up with a fire punch. I want this to be quick.

Dark Dragonite
13th December 2002, 12:05 PM
Nala98
Here is your genderless newborn Ditto!!

Teddiursa89
Charine spits another round of flames at Ivysaur, but is foiled by a protective shield Ivysaur had prepared for it. Now angry, the wily Charmeleon spits more flames, charring Ivysaur, who charges again, leaping, then landing hard on top of Charine.
Charine cringes, then sets a fist a flame, then throws it hard at Ivysaur's face.
Charine:82% a tad crushed
Ivysaur:38% burnt, pissed

Drade130
13th December 2002, 03:38 PM
I feel noobish, use dynamic punch if he rushes toward u. Then use a fire blast and finish out with dragon breath.

Ultimate Charizard
13th December 2002, 05:25 PM
Can i get a reffing please

Knight of Time
14th December 2002, 03:05 PM
Hi!

I would like to buy the following items please:

1 Nest Radar (I want it set to electric types please)
1 Field Egg Pouch

Also, I would like to go to the Field area with my Nidoking, Draco please.

'hands over 66¥'

Wolfsong
14th December 2002, 10:45 PM
I had my last exam yesterday. Then i had a two hour drive home. Then i had to turn around and drive an hour to see my cousin in a play and didn't get home again till one am. and tpm wasn't working for me earlier.

Ultimate Charizard - Pikachu nodds and sets to work once more. Pikachu pulls out a surfboard and conjours up a minuature wave, slamming into the scyther. She responds by slashing at pikachu. Then he begins to glow, and there are suddenly three pikachus now. The scyther rubs her eyes doing a double take. Shrugging, she flies at a pikachu and headbutts one. It winks before fading out of existence. Then the remaining two power up and release a bolt of electricity. Only one of which is real. Scyther shrieks in pain. What now?

Scyther (F) - 44%, paralized, furious
Pikachu (M) - 87% speed up, confident, 1 clone

DPDK - *takes yen and hands over the pouch* You enter the park and head to the field. Upon entering you see an jolteon mother and father nuzzling each otehr in front of their nest of a two eggs. To the right, you see a lone electabuzz mother taking care of her clutch of three eggs. To the left you see a pair of pikachus around their nest of four eggs. What will you do?

Ultimate Charizard
14th December 2002, 11:42 PM
ok lets go for broke....Pikachu, Rain Dance, follow it with another Surf and finish it off with Thunder

Knight of Time
15th December 2002, 10:26 AM
Wow, a female Electabuzz.

I am going to go after her.

Draco, you have a great advantage here, but the Electabuzz might have one as well, so take her advantage away from her with three fast and strong Earthquake attacks.

However, if you find the Electabuzz trying to use her Ice Punch, Attract or Psychic, Protect from that attack.

Dark Dragonite
15th December 2002, 11:46 AM
Teddiursa89
Charine nods, and sets to work. As suggested, backs up, then Ivysaur charges towards Charine, hoping to crush her once more. Charine focuses, her fist beginning to glow with a white aura as she pulls her arm back, then wildly throws her fist, stopping Ivysaur cold in it's tracks. Ivysaur just sits there in it's confusion now, as Charine takes advantage, and blows a larg kanji character of flames towards it, seering Ivysaur's skin more. Ivysaur shakes off the confusion, and spits 4 seeds at Charine, but Charine bakes them, and Ivysaur with a blue flame from her mouth.Ivysaur tries it's hardest, but cannot continue to battle, and just blacks out.Would you like to grab an egg??
Charine:82% a tad crushed
Ivysaur:0%

Drade130
15th December 2002, 11:53 AM
piece of cake! ill takr the bulba egg and put it in the incubator.

Dark Dragonite
15th December 2002, 01:10 PM
Teddiursa89
You grab an egg, and rush it to the incubator, where you will have a baby bulbasaur awaiting you in 24hrs!!

Wolfsong
16th December 2002, 02:36 PM
Ultimate Charizard - Pikachu nodds and sets to work once more. Pikachu begins dancing about the infuriated scyther who slashes at pikachu just as it begins to rain again. Scyther snarls angerily as she feels her muscles lock up once more. Pikachu once more pulls out his surfboard and once more rides the wave and slams into the scyther. All she can do is glare at him. Pikachu takes advantage of the scyther's paralysis and calls for a bolt of thunder from the sky. It hits the scyther and she slips into unconsciousness. What now?

Scyther (F) - o%, KO'ed
Pikachu (M) - 80% speed up, confident, 1 clone

DPDK - You eye the electabuzz, and you whisper your attacks to Draco. He nodds and stomps the ground immediately sending a wave of seismic energy at the electabuzz. She turns around and creates a blinding flash. Draco unimpressed stomps the ground again once more rattling the electabuzz who fires a volley of heat seeking missles at Draco. They hit but don't bother him much as he stomps the groud yet again. What now?

Draco - 94%, sight isn't the best after the flash
Electabuzz (F) - 40% pissed

Knight of Time
16th December 2002, 02:43 PM
Okay Draco, your sight may be impaired right now because of the Electabuzz's Flash attack, but don't let that stop you.

Keep on using Earthquake until the Electabuzz faints, and then I will take one egg.

Drade130
16th December 2002, 03:12 PM
Im here to get my new bulba

Dark Dragonite
16th December 2002, 04:54 PM
Teddiursa89
Here is a brand new baby Male Bulbasaur, take good care of him!!

Ultimate Charizard
16th December 2002, 05:57 PM
All right, well done Pika now lets grab that egg and get the hell out of here!!!

*takes egg and takes it to Incubator*

Drade130
17th December 2002, 03:22 PM
Yes, I'm back! Me and Solarin, my new Bulba from here (M) are heading to the mountain. *hands over 26 yen*

Ultimate Charizard
17th December 2002, 08:34 PM
Im back again.....when can i have my Scyther egg hatch, i caught it yesterday so it should be almost ready or does it have to be acknowledged by a ref before the 24 hour hatching period begins?

Anyway id like to enter again.
This time with a Mountain Egg Pouch

So heres my 26yen and ill take my Squirtle with me(m)

Wolfsong
17th December 2002, 08:47 PM
Ultimate Charizard - Here is your male scyther. Thank you, have a nice day.

Edit: *takes yen and hands over the pouch.

You enter the park and head for the mountain. You immediately spot a pair of marowaks taking care of their single egg. You also see an aerodactyl flying back to her nest of two eggs. To the left you spot a Pupitar father watching over his lone egg, while the female is out scrounging for food. What now?

DPDK - You once more whisper your attacks to Draco. He nodds and stomps the ground immediately sending a wave of seismic energy at the electabuzz. She turns around and fires another volley of heat seeking star shaped millisles. Draco unimpressed stomps the ground again once more rattling the electabuzz who slumps into unconsciousness. You take an egg and put it in the incubator. Thank you. Please come back in 24 hours.

Draco - 88%, slowly getting better
Electabuzz (F) - 0% KO'ed

Dark Dragonite
18th December 2002, 10:25 AM
Teddiursa89
*Takes ¥, handing egg pouch*
You head up to the mountain top. Once you reach a fork, there are two signs. One says ledges. The other sigh is almost completely burnt off, all you can see is the letter D.
Which way shall you go??

Drade130
18th December 2002, 03:39 PM
ill go to ledges.

Dark Dragonite
19th December 2002, 09:45 AM
Teddiursa89
You carefully walk sideways along the ledges high up on the Mountain, trying your best not to look down.After a while, you get to a point where the ledges aren't so thin, and there are pokemon around. On your right, you see a geodude bringing rocks to his nest to try to conceal his eggs. To the left, a Larvitar is running back to her nest. Right in front of you is a rhyhorn couple, who seem to have made a nest right below a tall tree that has an aerodactyl and nest in it.

Ultimate Charizard
19th December 2002, 09:54 AM
Dont mean to be a pest again but i asked to enter the park and as yet i havent been acknowledged. I asked for a Mountain Pouch and ill be taking my Squirtle(m)

Its already registered at the bank so im just waiting.

Dark Dragonite
19th December 2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Nala98

Ultimate Charizard - Here is your male scyther. Thank you, have a nice day.

Edit: *takes yen and hands over the pouch.

You enter the park and head for the mountain. You immediately spot a pair of marowaks taking care of their single egg. You also see an aerodactyl flying back to her nest of two eggs. To the left you spot a Pupitar father watching over his lone egg, while the female is out scrounging for food. What now?

UC, Amy saw your post after she posted, and edite you in at 9:53pm EST last night

Ultimate Charizard
19th December 2002, 02:48 PM
Sorry about that.

I think ill run, not what im lookin for.

Drade130
19th December 2002, 03:33 PM
tempting, but ill go on

Knight of Time
20th December 2002, 10:30 AM
Hi!

I'd like to pick up my new Elekid please.

'crosses fingers, hoping for a male'

Wolfsong
20th December 2002, 10:54 AM
Ultimate Charizard - You decide to leave those pokes alone. You continue your seach and immediately spot a mother steelix taking care of a single egg. You also see a pair of aarboks curled around their nest of two eggs. To the left you spot a dragonite father watching over his lone egg. What now?

DPDK - Here is your male elekid. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Dark Dragonite
20th December 2002, 12:54 PM
Teddiursa89
You walk past these pokemon, hoping for something more suitable for your team. You continue, the ledges pretty wide now, when you encounter a wailing cubone in a nest of 2 eggs. A bit further, a sandshrew is taking a nap in its nest. A bit in the distance, you can see a donphan and onix battling!!

Me
I hate to be a pest hun, but I would like to buy a mountain pouch, and take my male Gengar, Poltergeist!!
*hands over 26¥*

Ultimate Charizard
20th December 2002, 04:44 PM
If id have brought Charizard then any of those would be tempting but since its just Squirtle ill move on.....

Wolfsong
20th December 2002, 08:37 PM
Ultimate Charizard - You decide to leave those pokes alone. You continue your seach and immediately spot a mother rhydon taking care of a single egg. You also see a pair of sudowoodos guarding their nest of two eggs. To the left you spot a donphan father watching over his lone egg. What now?

Drade130
21st December 2002, 09:54 AM
ill continue on.

Ultimate Charizard
21st December 2002, 11:12 AM
That Rhydon is tempting but im gonna have to go for Donphan.

Ok Squirtle, Water Gun to get its attention then use Bubblebeam to slow it down a little.

Then round things up with a Bodyslam

Wolfsong
21st December 2002, 04:02 PM
Ultimate Charizard - You decide to go after the donphan. Squitle takes in a deep breath and exhales a stream of water at the donphan who immediaely curls up and rolls toward squirtle. Squirtle has a plan though and spits out a beam of bubbles causing him to swerve and hit a tree. He roars in frustration, but it didn't do any good as squirte was already in midjump. Squirtle landed on te donphan and then quickly got out of the way. What now?

Squirtly - 100%, fairly confident
Donphan (M) - 77%, furious

Ultimate Charizard
21st December 2002, 06:59 PM
Ok Squirtle lets cool things down now with Ice Beam, then use Withdraw and while your in your shell use a Hydro Pump.

Wolfsong
22nd December 2002, 08:53 PM
Ultimate Charizard - The donphan takes the initiative this round andstomps the ground sending a wave of seismic energy heading towards the squirtle. Squitle takes in a deep breath and exhales a beam of freezing cold energy at the donphan who immediaely curls up and rolls toward squirtle. Squirtle withdraws into his shell and takes the hit better than he expected too. The donphan roars in frustration, as Squirtle shoots a high powered beam of water at the donphan. What now?

Squirtly - 89%, fairly confident
Donphan (M) - 33%, furious

Ultimate Charizard
22nd December 2002, 09:07 PM
Ok squirtle lets go for the big hitters and finish it off.

Earthquake first and follow it up with Surf while it gets its balance back. If its still up use Blizzard

Wolfsong
22nd December 2002, 09:18 PM
Ultimate Charizard - Squirtle is all set to attack, the only proble is he doesn't know how to use earthquake. He shrugs as the donphan tries to intimidate the squirtle with a roar. Its uneffective as Squirtle calls the water into a powerful wave and rides it over the donphan who bellows in pain. The donphan weakly sends a stream of water towards squitle. It hardly phases Squirtle who c=sends several shards of ice crystals flyig towards the donphan who sinks into unconsciousness. What now?

Squirtly - 85%, fairly confident
Donphan (M) - 0%, KO'ed

Ultimate Charizard
22nd December 2002, 09:20 PM
Oops my bad, guess he cant use quake till he gets the extra weigh that 'Stoise' has lol.

Anyway...Woo, i beat it. *Picks up Egg and heads back to get it hatched*

I will now wait my 24 hours patiently with a campfire and a pack of Marshmallows.

Wolfsong
24th December 2002, 12:07 AM
Ultimate Charizard - Here is your new female phanpy.

100FangCroconaw
24th December 2002, 06:56 AM
I would like to buy 5 forest pouches and a double belt. Which would mean that I owe 142. Don't worry, I've got that yen in the bank.

I will bring in my houndour(Nicknamed Hound) and my Diglett(nicknamed Digger)

[EDIT]Oopses, my bad.I meant five.

Ultimate Charizard
24th December 2002, 11:55 AM
Thanx Nala

100FangCroconaw
26th December 2002, 12:00 PM
Don't mean to be annoying but I need someone to ref here.

Drade130
26th December 2002, 02:48 PM
could someone sub ref for me since DD is away?

Ultimate Charizard
27th December 2002, 02:50 PM
Im back again......*wonders if u do discounts on regulars*

Ill head to the Lake this time and ill take Pikachu once again.

Pays the 26 yen

MetaKnight89
27th December 2002, 05:15 PM
Id like to buy a River egg pouch *pays 20 yen* and ead toward the river. *pays 6 yen* Do u have to pay to bring apokemon? Ill bring my male dratini either way though.

M1ND G4ME
28th December 2002, 09:45 AM
ok thislooks interesting its my first time here though so im gonna need some help if you dont mind. btw what do i need to buy right now to begin?

this looks fun

~GW7~

Dark Dragonite
28th December 2002, 10:20 AM
This is going to kill me...

Teddiursa89
You keep running, until you see a nidoking and queen tending to their nest of 3 eggs, a Phanpy rolling about in it's nest with 2 eggs, and a Kabuto guarding one egg. You also notice a cave opening.

100FangCroconaw
You grab your items, handing over your ¥, and begin your treck to the dense forest. Once you find your way about the tall trees, you notice a Nidoking tending a nest of 2 eggs, a Flaffy pulling wool over an egg, and an Alakazam guarding it's egg.

Ultimate Charizard
You receive your items after paying, and head out the door, to the teleporter that instantly zaps you to the serene view that is the Lake. When you find a few nests, you notice who they belong to, a curious little Poliwag bounces about a nest of 2 eggs, a Seadra cleans her 4eggs with a water gun, and a slowpoke, just sitting there with 2 eggs in her nest.

Metaknight89~No, the 26¥ is it, unless you want to bring 2 pokes
You pick up your items, and take off for the boat that will take you up and down the might river.You see as you pass by a poliwag swimming back to it's nest with 1 egg, a Chikorita standing on the banks, with 2 eggs, and a paranoid looking clefairy by her nest of 1 egg.

Gamewizard007~You need to pay 6¥ rntrance fee, and 20¥ for a pouch to where you would like to go. You need one pouch per egg you wish to get.

Ultimate Charizard
28th December 2002, 10:26 AM
Ill pass. Nothing im interested in yet.

Dark Dragonite
28th December 2002, 10:40 AM
Ultimate Charizard
You continue on, walking about the Lake, looking all about for the pokemon you're after, when you run into an area with a bunch of nests located close together. Realizing this isn't good, you look about for the most likely feuding parents, and you find them, all about to fight for their territory. A Satryu,Octillery,Totodile,Wartortle,Psyduck,Vapore on, and Lapras are about to fight, when a Lanturn swims by, zapping them all with electricity.

Ultimate Charizard
28th December 2002, 10:48 AM
Excellent, ive always wanted a Golduck.

Go Pikachu, attack the Psyduck with a Thunderbolt and once it tries to attack use agility.
Finish the round with a Thunder Wave

*Gets out the headache pills for Psyduck*
"Just in case"

100FangCroconaw
28th December 2002, 11:55 AM
Ooooo, I know, I'll go against flaffy.Go, Digger!"Diglett dig digglet dig."Use earthquakex3

MetaKnight89
28th December 2002, 12:38 PM
Ill take Chikorita! Dratini do a Thunder Wave, then Icy wind, then Fire Blast!

Drade130
29th December 2002, 04:16 PM
i want the Nidoking egg, but theres two, so Ill take on the kabuto.

Solarin, use a sunny day, then razor leaf and finally solar beam.

Matt
29th December 2002, 06:59 PM
Ill join. I want a forest egg pouch thingy. Ok so ill pay the 6¥ and the 20¥. So that is 26¥ and ill bring my male Houndoom with me.

Wolfsong
30th December 2002, 04:06 PM
Link10 - *takes yen and hands over items* You enter the forest and begin looking around. You immediately see a lone eevee protecting her nest of one egg. To the left, you see a bayleef mother and her chikorita son playing in front of their nest of two egs. To the right, you see a pair of ivysaurs nuzzling in font of their nest of two eggs. What will you do?

Matt
30th December 2002, 04:13 PM
:o You are so evil. That was a hard choice. I pick the Eevee nest. Ok so im new here so now what do i do? Do i choose attacks?

Knight of Time
30th December 2002, 04:18 PM
Hi!

I hate to say this, but I want to apologize for forgetting to pay the 6¥ fee when I last came here, so please accept my apologies guys.

'hands over 6¥'

Wolfsong
30th December 2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Link 10
:o You are so evil. That was a hard choice. I pick the Eevee nest. Ok so im new here so now what do i do? Do i choose attacks?

Yes you give attacks. You get the parents or what pokes around the nest to faint so you can take the egg. When you get the egg, you put it in the incubator and pick the baby up in 24 hours

M1ND G4ME
30th December 2002, 04:41 PM
hmm this place is expensive ill buy a river,mountain,and desert pouches and the enterance fee man 66 yen *hands it over*

hmph i gave you over half my money lol
*wants to head to the desert**takes Nidoking*

by the way when you battle the parents can you use the sig?

~GW7~

Matt
30th December 2002, 04:54 PM
Ok im fighting Eevee so ill use Double Team then ill use then ill use Flamethrower then ill use Toxic.

Wolfsong
30th December 2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by gamewizard007
hmm this place is expensive ill buy a river,mountain,and desert pouches and the enterance fee man 66 yen *hands it over*

hmph i gave you over half my money lol
*wants to head to the desert**takes Nidoking*

by the way when you battle the parents can you use the sig?

~GW7~ If your poke as an approved sig then you can use it.

[center]Gamewizard007 - *takes yen and hands over items. You head for the desert, and upon entering, you see a lone charizard mother taking care of her two eggs. Not to far away you see an arbok and a gligar in a territorial dispute in front of their nests, each with only one egg. What will you do?[/cener]

Ultimate Charizard
30th December 2002, 05:02 PM
can i get a reffing please?

Wolfsong
30th December 2002, 05:15 PM
Link10 - You eye the eevee and whisper your attacks to houndoom. He begins to glow a faint yellow and soon as it fades there are three houndooms. Eevee is unfazed and shakes her coat releaseing several heatseeking star shaped missles. The rip through houndoom's clones ad hit him. He snarls in frustration and roasts the eevee in a stream of fire. The eevee yelps in pain and blinks before running towards houndoom. He nimbly steps to the side and spits a vile toxic sludge all over the eevee as she runs past. What now

Houndoom - 94%
Eevee (F) - 89%, poisoned (2% next round)

Matt
30th December 2002, 05:52 PM
Now Sunny Day. Then use a Headbutt + Solar Beam Combo.

100FangCroconaw
30th December 2002, 06:32 PM
Will i get a reffing?Digger's conplaning too.He wants me to get the eggs that I want and get out of here.

The attacks I posted were Earthquakex3

MetaKnight89
30th December 2002, 06:38 PM
Um..i dont mean to be a pest or anything, but can i get a reffing? In case u forgot the attacks. I want Dratini to aim at the Chikorita and do a Thunder wave. Then do a Ice Beam and then hit it with Fire Blast.

M1ND G4ME
30th December 2002, 06:56 PM
sweet what i wanted right off the bat. *heads for charizard*

Now start off with a rock slide to get things "rocking".
Then use a great rain dance to weaken charizard and power up your next move...THUNDER!

~GW7~

Knight of Time
1st January 2003, 03:22 PM
Hi!

I'd like to buy a Forest Egg Pouch and go to the Forest area with Slicer, my male Scizor please.

'hands over 26¥'

Wolfsong
2nd January 2003, 02:44 PM
If DD is reffing for you, you'll have to wait for him unless he asks me to sub ref for him.

To those i am reffing, as soon as i get everything unpacked i will edit youre reffing in here.

DPDk, I'll ref for you when i edit in later, now i have to get back to work.

Dark Dragonite
2nd January 2003, 03:33 PM
Ok, I'm editing in my reffings in a bit, meanwhile, my first time at handing out paychecks!!

Snots Fubar~ 10¥

Nala98~ 218¥

DarkDragonite~ 218¥
[/paychecks]

Ultimate Charizard
Pikachu leaps into action, sending streaks of electric energy into the slow-witted Psyduck, jolting it violently. Psyduck charges madly with claws extended, ready to tear at Pikachu's fur, but misses, as Pikachu speeds around the field, confusing the poor duck. Pikachu uses this to it's advantage by creating waves of electric energy that strain psyduck's muscles badly.
Pikachu: 100% Fine
Psyduck: 71% shocked, PAR

100FangCroconaw
Digger nods, heading to work, but Flaaffy knows of the intruder's presence, charging for it. Digger responds by causing seismic disturbances, knocking Flaaffy on it's rear. Flaaffy tries to get up and charge, but once again, Digger shakes the ground out from under it's feet. Flaaffy decides to sit there and wait for Digger to shake the ground, then sends out 2 clones.
Digger:100% Fine
Flaaffy: 43% 2 Clones

Metaknight89
Dratini sets to work, sending out electrical waves that stress Chikorita's muscles to where it can't move an inch. Dratini smiles, blowing bone-chilling winds, that freeze a bit of chikorita's leaf, and slow it down, but Chikorita throws out vines, whipping the little dragon. Dratini responds, spitting out a giant kanji character of fire, which burns chikorita badly, it jumps in the water to cool off.
Dratini: 93% bruised a bit
Chikorita: 65% wet, cold, burnt, PAR

Teddiursa89
Solarin nods, shutting its eyes, and praying as the sun beats down brighter, Kabuto taking this time to shoot an icy blast, chilling Solarin badly. Solarin returns throwing knife-like leaves that cut into Kabuto's shell, lodging in uncomfortably. Kabuto lunges at Solarin, creating cuts with it's legs. Solarin now soaks up the sun, then shooting out a bright beam, throwing Kabuto onto its back, stunned.
Solarin: 80% cut up a bit, cold
Kabuto: 58% uncomfortable, angry
Sun out for 3 more Rds.

Wolfsong
2nd January 2003, 05:28 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - *Takes yen and hands over the item* You enter the forest heading for the forest. You maneuver through the trees and grin as you spot a noctowl returning to her nest of three eggs. A little ways off on the gound, you see a pair of tangela taking care of their two eggs. Lastly you hear a rustling nearby and as you check it out you see a pair of eevees nuzzling each other in front of their nest containing a single egg. What now?

Gamewizard007- You decide to go after the charizard mother. You whisper your attacks to nidoking and he nodds setting to work. Nidoking stomps the ground sending a bunch of tocks sliding down onto the charizard. She slowly climbs out of the rocks and glares at her opponent. Then her tail flame begins to burn showing her immense anger as she begins to lash out at nidoking. He immediately starts his next move closing his eys praying for rain, and soon the heavens repond with a torrential rain storm. Nidoking smirks as the charizard ceases er attack and bellows in pain and frustration. She then breathes out a cloud of smoke that coulds up the arena even more, making it harder to see. Nidoking smiles, with it raining, he doesn't need to see the charizard for the next attack. He glances up at the sky and a peal of thunder is head as an electrical bolt of electricity zig zags from the sky hitting the charizard. Not long after, the smopkescreen fades but the rain is still pouring. What now?

Nidoking - 94% fairly confident
Charizard - 58% very furious

Link10 - You whisper your attacks to the houndoom who turns his attention back to the annoying little eevee. She fluffs up her coat and shakes out more of those annoying heat seeking start shaped missiles. Houndoom couldn't care less and looks up at the sky howling intently. As if in reponse to his call the sun begins to shine brighter and the eevee begins to sweat some. Sighing, she runs at the huge houndoom and tries to tackle him, however he is running towards her as well. Both pokemon collide and then the eevee is hit by a green flash of energy as the poison wreaks havoc on her body.. What now?

Houndoom - 84%
Eevee (F) - 68%, poisoned (3% next round) is sore all over

MetaKnight89
2nd January 2003, 05:28 PM
Now do Blizzard, Sunny Day, then Flamethrower!

Matt
2nd January 2003, 05:33 PM
Ok Try a Fire Blast then a Flamethrower then an Iron Tail!

Drade130
2nd January 2003, 05:33 PM
solar beam, then give it a body slam, and finally blast him with a razor wind.

100FangCroconaw
2nd January 2003, 05:36 PM
Now, try a rock slide, then use fissurex2!

[EDIT]If your not sure that diglett can learn Rock slide, click Here (http://www.pokemondungeon.com/pokedex/diglett.shtml).It's TM48 in the REd/Blue/Yellow capabilities.

Ultimate Charizard
2nd January 2003, 05:44 PM
Ok pikachu since weve got the speed advantage start out with quick attack and get in close, After that i want you to use Bite and while your in close grab on and use a point blank Thunder

Dark Dragonite
2nd January 2003, 06:08 PM
I lost the text in one attempt, don't feel up to trying to get it back, so only outcomes this round, sorry...

Ultimate Charizard
Pikachu: 100% Fine
Psyduck: 30% shocked, PAR

100FangCroconaw
Digger:100% Fine
Flaaffy: 0% fell into big hole...

Metaknight89
Dratini: 90% bruised a bit
Chikorita: 12% badly hurt

Teddiursa89
Kabuto: 12% uncomfortable, angry
Sun out for 2 more Rds.

Knight of Time
2nd January 2003, 06:16 PM
Okay...

I am not really in the mood for another Eevee, a Tangela or a Noctowl, so I am going to run.

Drade130
2nd January 2003, 06:18 PM
razor leaf till it falls then ill take the egg

M1ND G4ME
2nd January 2003, 06:22 PM
ok hit it with a rockslide x2 that sould nock it ut but if it doesnt use a thunder powered by raindance.

Then if its koed ill grab the egg and head for river

~GW7~

MetaKnight89
2nd January 2003, 06:37 PM
Dratini do a Fire Blast until it faints now then kepp going. I suddenly realize i dont want a Chikorita ^^;

Dark Dragonite
2nd January 2003, 09:16 PM
Metaknight89
Dratini blows another Kanji character of flames towards the grass type, whi is engulfed, then falls down unconcious.
Dratini: 90% bruised a bit
Chikorita: 0% out
You continue on, and down the path, you see an injured Bulbasaur lying on the grass, trying to continue protecting his 1 egg.
Bulbasaur: 56% PSN

Teddiursa89
Solarin sends another volley of sharp leaves, which cause the poor Kabuto to fade into the realm of blackness. Would you like to grab an egg??
Kabuto: 0% uncomfortable, angry

Drade130
2nd January 2003, 09:18 PM
yeppers ill take the egg *jumps up and down*

Ultimate Charizard
2nd January 2003, 10:05 PM
Ok Pika finish it....(wishes he had some huge anime style finishing move for this)

Use Flash then a Quick Body Slam to pin it down then another point blank Thunder

Dark Dragonite
2nd January 2003, 10:33 PM
Ultimate Charizard
Pikachu nods, creating a blinding flash, that stops Psyduck cold, then continues to slam all it's wait on the daffy duck, who scratches at him, but then gets shocked, and lets his eyes roll to the back of its head, in a sort of slumber.
Pikachu: 97% Fine
Psyduck: 0% done

Teddiursa89
you take a kabuto egg, and bring it to the nursery, come back in 24hrs for your kabuto!!

EDIT: ROFL, I spelt Duck wrong, and it got edited

Ultimate Charizard
2nd January 2003, 10:49 PM
Man that is one Well Cooked Duck. Now lets get the egg and head back to the incubators.

Ill be back in 24 hours for my new Psyduck.

Dark Dragonite
2nd January 2003, 11:25 PM
Ultimate Charizard
You grab the egg, knowing in 24hrs, you will be picking up a baby Psyduck!!

MetaKnight89
3rd January 2003, 01:42 AM
K....Dratini hit him with a Fire Blastx2 then Blizzard..

Wolfsong
3rd January 2003, 09:05 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - Not seeing anything you want, you continue to maneuver through the trees. you soon spot a foretress returning to her nest of three eggs. A little ways off on the gound, you see a pair of pidgeotto taking care of their two eggs. Lastly you hear a rustling nearby and as you check it out you see a pair of flaffys nuzzling each other in front of their nest containing a single egg. What now?

Gamewizard007- You once more whisper your attacks to nidoking and he nodds setting to work. Nidoking stomps the ground sending a bunch of tocks sliding down onto the charizard. She slowly climbs out of the rocks and glares at her opponent. She flexes her fingers and runs at Nidoking and slashes him. Nidoking pushes her off and stomps the ground again sending another cascade of rocks falling down on her. The charizard emerges from the rocks and takes to the air. Bad move. A bolt of electricity arcs through the rain and hits the charizard sending her falling to the ground and sinking into unconsciousness. You take the egg and put it in the incubator, before heading for the river. You immediately see a pair of croconaws. One is swimming in the river while the other guards the egg. Nearby is a Persian mother curled around her single egg. Finally in the distance, you spot a pair of clefairys hugging each other in front of their nest of two eggs. What now?

Nidoking - 87% fairly confident
Charizard - 0% KO'ed

Link10 - You whisper your attacks to the houndoom who turns his attention back to the annoying little eevee. Houndoom takes in a deep breath and releases a clast of fire in the shape of some kind of symbol. The eevee yelps before hitting the houndoom with her glowing white tail. Houndoom winces but continues on with his assualt of attacks, this time releasing a stream of fire. She growls hoping to intimidate her opponent. Houndoom couldn't care less before racing at her and slamming his glowing white tail into her side as the poison wreaks havoc on her body.. What now?

Houndoom - 74%
Eevee (F) - 33%, poisoned (4% next round) is sore all over

Knight of Time
3rd January 2003, 09:08 AM
Sigh...

I am afraid I'll have to run again.

BTW, am I allowed to buy an item between runs?

Dark Dragonite
3rd January 2003, 10:59 AM
Metaknight89
You give your attacks, and the weary little dragon sets to work. Dratini picks on the beaten Bulbasaur by blowing a flaming kanji character towards it, singing it's bulb badly. Bulbasaur gets up, launching seeds, 2 of which stick to Dratini, slowly sapping him of strength. Dratini fires another flaming character at Bulbasaur, knocking him back a ways. Bulbasaur recalls his seeds, which give him a bit of strength back, as he powers up for a solar beam. Dratini though, takes this time to create crystaline ice shards, that fly towards Bulbasaur, chilling him to the bone. Bulbasaur stands there, fighting the pain, but shakes violently with the poison in his body, and collapses.
Dratini:87% a bit drained
Bulbasaur: 0% out
You grab the egg, and rush it back to the hatchery, to wait 24hrs. to pick up a bulbasaur when you return!!

Drade130
3rd January 2003, 01:43 PM
ok i think im on time, but i feel early. I got it last night. If im early ill delete this. If im not, im here to get kabuto.

Dark Dragonite
3rd January 2003, 01:54 PM
about 8hrs, 50minutes too soon, it takes 24hrs from when you bring the egg to the hatchery, but don't worry about it!!
Kabuto will be ready at 11:33pm tonight EST

M1ND G4ME
3rd January 2003, 02:32 PM
Great job Rhynok you fryed that bird now what i want you to do is head over to the croconaws like your just a passer by then seismic toss the one out of the water into it then use a thunder in the water to fry them both *loves weaknesses* then use an ice beam to freeze them in the water

Seismic Toss~Thunder~Ice Beam

~GW7~

100FangCroconaw
3rd January 2003, 03:46 PM
I'll put the Mareep egg into the incubator before I head back to the Forest.

Matt
3rd January 2003, 04:53 PM
Ok Evil Dog. Finish it off. Use Iron Tail~Then Flamethrower~
If it is still alive use another Iron Tail.

Drade130
4th January 2003, 08:27 AM
here to get kabuto

Dark Dragonite
4th January 2003, 08:35 AM
these are a little early, but I'm putting them here now, so you guys can grab them if I'm gone:

Metaknight89
Your Bulbasaur is male

Ultimate Charizard
Your Psyduck is Female

Teddiursa89
Your Kabuto is Male

100FangCroconaw
Your Mareep is male
You return to thr dense trees of the forest to see a Pidgeot guarding 2 eggs in her nest, an Eevee couple cuddling by their next of 3 eggs, and a nidorino laying down by a nest of 1 egg.

100FangCroconaw
4th January 2003, 09:47 AM
I wanted to battle the Pigeot so badly, but i don't have any full evolved pokemon or electrics with me!*sigh*Might as well go with the Nidorino.Digger, go!Use fissurex3!

Wolfsong
4th January 2003, 10:46 AM
I'll edit in the rffings when i get back from te movie. I have a very bad case of writer's block atm so please be patient with me.

Gamewizard007 - Your charmander is male.\

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You can as long as you tell beforehand.

Not seeing anything you want, you continue to maneuver through the trees. you soon spot a tauros standing in front of his nest of one egg. A little ways off on the gound, you see a pair of kadabras watching you intently in front of their two eggs. Lastly you hear a rustling nearby and as you check it out you see a lone venusaur mother in front of her nest containing a single egg. What now?

Gamewizard007- You eye the croconaws. Nidoking begins to casually walk past the crocanaws as the female watches him warily as she should because with surprising speed for his kind he picks her up and slings her into the water. The male swims to his mates side and the pair of them roar in hopes of intimidating the purple terror. Nidoking however is not the least bit impressed. He grins evilly as he claps his hands sending a bolt of electricity down into the river. The pair of crocs shout out in pain and the male launches a hydro pump at the troublemaker. He narrowly dodges most of the water but still gets hit by some of it. Its time to end this Nidoking thinks as he begns to freeze the water around the pair of croconaws. The male is furious and begins to furiously move about trying to extricate himself from the icy prison which somhow he does and he slips and slides to shore. What now?

Nidoking - 78% fairly confident
Croconaw (F) - 56% stick in the ice and can not move
Croconaw (M) - 66% furious

Link10 - You whisper your attacks to the houndoom who turns his attention back to the annoying little eevee. Houndoom once more rushes at the eevee and slams his glowing white tail into her. The eevee yelps before hitting the ground. She struggles to her feet and once more releases several heat seeking star shaped missiles. They hit the houndoom and he winces but continues on with his assualt of attacks, this time releasing a stream of fire. She is weak now and can barely keep going. She stares up at the houndoom as the poison races through her veins. Houndoom decides to end the eevees torment and slams his glowing white tail into her one last time sending her into unconsciousness. What now?

Houndoom - 68%, victorous
Eevee (F) - 0%, KO'ed

M1ND G4ME
4th January 2003, 05:34 PM
ok now nidoking use a thunder punch on male croconaw then hit it with a shadow ball and then blizzard

~GW7~

Matt
4th January 2003, 06:59 PM
Hmmmm.. I guess pick up the egg and then go into the forest somemore. I think im in the forest....

dragon684
5th January 2003, 10:30 AM
Hi, I'm new here and want to buy:

Lake Egg Pouch - 20¥
Double Belt - 36¥
Nest Radar - 46¥

the pokemon I want is everywhere so I'll set the nestradar to bug pokemon.

You are able to put nonwater pokemon eggs in the lake egg pouch, right?

And when you didn't figure it out yet I want to go to the lake.

*pays 102¥*

Dark Dragonite
5th January 2003, 06:54 PM
100Fang Croconaw
You order your Digger to create a crack in the Earth, which he does reluctantly, but Nidorino leaps to one side, safely away. Digger tries again, causing slight seismic disturbances as the earth once again cracks, Nidorino getting mad, jumps safely away again.Digger tries again, focusing on fissuring the ground, but instead of another crack, the earth trembles beneath both pokemon.
Digger:91% shaken up
Nidorino: 87% mad

Dragon684 *takes ¥, handing items* Who are you taking with you??
You head off to the lake, where you set your radar to detect bugs, suddenly a few blips appear on the screen. You see a Scyther in his nest with an egg near some brush, and a little distance away, you see a Heracross and Pinsir fighting cause their nests of 3 eggs each are too close to each other.

Wolfsong
5th January 2003, 07:22 PM
Gamewizard007- Nidoking glares att the male croconaw who runst straight at him and clamps down on his arm. Nidoking swings his free arm and slams it into the croconaw who yelps in pain as the electricity course through his body. Taking advantage of the crocs incapation, he releases a ghostly ball of matter that explodes when it connected. Following up, he sends several shards of ice flying at the paralized croc. What now?

Nidoking - 72% fairly confident
Croconaw (F) - 56% stick in the ice and can not move
Croconaw (M) - 30% furious, paralized

Link10 - You can only use an egg pouch once.

Here is your male eevee as well

Knight of Time
5th January 2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Nala98

Not seeing anything you want, you continue to maneuver through the trees. you soon spot a tauros standing in front of his nest of one egg. A little ways off on the gound, you see a pair of kadabras watching you intently in front of their two eggs. Lastly you hear a rustling nearby and as you check it out you see a lone venusaur mother in front of her nest containing a single egg. What now?

Well, I have a funny feeling the Pokemon I want will be very hard to find (I am not disclosing it unless I see one), so I would like to buy a Nest Radar and set it to Psychic types please.

'hands over another 46¥'

As for the other Pokemon, I am going to run.

100FangCroconaw
5th January 2003, 08:01 PM
Uh oh!Digger, Use Double team.Next, while it's confused, use Hyper Beam!Use the last to take a break.You deserve it.And If at any time Nidorino tries to Poisons you, use protect and If Nidorino hits you witha powerful frustration, give it back at it at double the force!Bide!

Double team/Protect/Bide~Hyper Beam/Protect/Bide~Take a Break/Protect/Bide

Drade130
6th January 2003, 06:51 AM
im back for the last time for awhile, i have few yen left. Anyways ill take Rylonin my male Kabutops to the abandoned toxic plant. *Gives 26 yen*

dragon684
6th January 2003, 11:21 AM
Oeps sorry. First time here. Since I was looking for bugs I take my cyndaquil, blaze with me.

I'm attacking the scizor.

Alright cyndaquil. Start off strong with a flamethrower. Then poison him with a toxic. Finsih it of with flamewheel

flamethrower~toxic~flame wheel

Dark Dragonite
6th January 2003, 10:41 PM
100FangCroconaw
Digger creates 3 clones right away, as Nidorino tries to spit noxious goo at Digger, hitting a clone, making it fizzle. Digger then charges up a bright beam, firing it into Nidorino, knocking him back a few feet, almost into a fissure, but Nidorino charges, taking out another clone. Digger now sits back, resting up a bit, as Nidorino sits, confused.
Digger:91% 1 clone
Nidorino: 67% confused

Teddiursa89 *takes yen, handing items*
You make your way cautiously through the Toxic waste Plant, the stench almost knocking you unconcious, but you keep treking on. You make your way to a section of nests, you find a muk in a nest of 3 eggs, a gastly with a nest of 2 eggs, and a Houndour guarding 1 egg.

Dragon684
You have a double belt, meaning you use 2 pokemon at the same time, so I'll wait for both orders, don't worry, Scizor will wait.

dragon684
7th January 2003, 11:55 AM
Man so sorry.

Alright my second is Cruncher my M larvitar.

Cruncher when Blaze uses his flamethrower dig under ground. When the toxic hits that scyter should fall down so dig out and trash it to cyndaquil who'll burn it with his flame wheel. Then, when Blaze is out of the way use a rock slide.

dig~come up and trash~rockslide

100FangCroconaw
7th January 2003, 06:00 PM
All right.Use Double Team, hyper Beam, and then Fissure!

Drade130
8th January 2003, 06:33 AM
i will go on...

Wolfsong
8th January 2003, 07:28 PM
To everyone that i am reffing, i will honestly try to tomorrow. i've been really busy this week and i apologize for not reffing as often as i should

M1ND G4ME
8th January 2003, 07:33 PM
Um how about you use two thunders on male Croconaw and then if its not fainted yet use your specialty OMEGA WAVE

Nidoking: M
Nickname: Rhynok
Sig: Omega Wave
Definition: With a loud roar Rhynok's poison in his spikes leak and form an aurora of toxic energy. He opens his mouth and the aurora is sucked in to form a purple orb of toxic mass, of which he does one of two things. One:
tosses it in the air and Bats it into his opponent with his tail or, Two: He aims and fires right out of his mouth.
Type: Poison | Accuracy: 85% Mouth/65% Tail | Poison: 30% | Damage: 20% | 2 round gap between usage, 2 time usage only

~GW7~

Wolfsong
9th January 2003, 11:05 PM
I don't break my promises so here are the reffings.

Not seeing anything you want, you continue to maneuver through the trees. you soon spot a lone exeggutor standing in front of her nest of one egg. A little ways off on the gound, you see a pair of alakazams watching you intently in front of their four eggs. What now?

Gamewizard007- Nidoking glares at the male croconaw and smiles as a bolt of electricity descends from the heavens. Nidoking is pleased to note that his opponent is fully paralized and releases another round of electrical energy. as the croc slips into unconsciousness. What now?

Nidoking - 72% fairly confident
Croconaw (F) - 56% stuck in the ice and can not move
Croconaw (M) - 0% KO'ed

MetaKnight89
9th January 2003, 11:18 PM
Ill go to the desert and buy a desert egg pouch. Ill bring my sigless sandshrew along with me.

*Pays 26 yen* Yay....

M1ND G4ME
9th January 2003, 11:44 PM
ok ill take the egg put it in the incubater and head to the mountains.

~GW7~

Knight of Time
10th January 2003, 07:28 AM
Ah, an Exeggutor.

Just what I was looking for.

Okay Slicer, this Exeggutor may be a tough opponent for you, but I know you can beat her.

First off, immediately start off with a Safeguard for a bit of protection.

For the rest of the round, I want you to cut away at her with as many Fury Cutter attacks as you can manage.

Also, at anytime she teleports away from an attack, get her with a Pursuit, or if she tries to use her Psychic on you, Struggle as much as you can in order to break yourself free just incase.

Wolfsong
10th January 2003, 05:26 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You decide to go after the exeggutor. You tell Slicer what to do and, nodding, he sets to work. Slicer smiles as a veil of silvery stars surrounds him before fading into invisibility. The exeggutor gives a warning snarl before curling up in a ball and rolling at Slicer. He gets hit once but is able to dodge. Slicer begins to furiously cut awa at the giant walking plant. She, however, has other plans. She begins taking in sunlight as Slicer contiunues to demonstrate how he got his name. After she has taking in as much light as she can, she releases a powerful beam of grassy energy. What now?

Slicer - 87%, safeguard 4 more rounds
Exeggutor (F) - 85%, angry

Gamewizard007- Puts egg in incubator. Thank you, have a nice day

Knight of Time
10th January 2003, 07:02 PM
Man, I knew this would be tough.

Slicer, first off, use two powerful Razor Wind attacks on the Exeggutor, then get her hard with your sig, Rolling Cutter.

Scizor (M)
Nickname: Slicer
Sig Move: Rolling Cutter
Description: Slicer fires a scissor-like blade at his opponent that acts like a boomerang. When it flies, it travels in a zig-zag like pattern (up and down) and will eventually come back to Slicer (whether it misses or hits). This move can be used up to three times, but once per round. Has a 15% of flinch. It can only hit an opponent once per use.
Misc: If you have heard of the Mega Man robot named Cut Man, this move is very similar to his ability.

Type: Steel|Acc: 75%|Damage: 15%|Flinch: 15%

Dark Dragonite
10th January 2003, 11:37 PM
Me
I would like to change my mountain pouch to a Toxic plant pouch, then buy a lake pouch, and another Toxic plant pouch please, plus a Nest Radar!! Taking Outkast my male Alakazam with me *hands over 86¥ more*
I would like to start in the Lake, setting the Radar to Ice types please!!

Dragon684
Scyther:37% PSN
Larvitar:100%
Cyndaquil:100%

100FangCroconaw
Digger:87%
Nidorino:0% Fell in hole
Will you grab the egg??

Teddiursa89
you run into a bunch of nests, 3 in fact, full of eggs, and in front of those nests are angry Tentacruel, Raticate, and Bulbasaur!!

Metaknight89
*Takes yen, handing pouch*
You find in the desert a resting Houndour guarding a nest of 4 eggs, a charmeleon guarding a nest of 2 eggs, and a Pupitar in front of a nest of 1 egg.

dragon684
11th January 2003, 04:30 AM
Finish it off with flamethrowers and rock slides. Then When he's knocked out i'll take the egg to the hatchery.

And are you allowed to keep the double belt and the nest radar?

100FangCroconaw
11th January 2003, 05:30 AM
Yay!nice work Digger!I'll grab an egg and put it into the incubator.

OoC:Can I change one of my Forest pouches to a volcano pouch and the other two to river pouches?And can you keep the double belt?If so, let's go to the volcano!

Oh, I forgot to add that all the parent pokemon I faced so far all fell into holes!

M1ND G4ME
11th January 2003, 06:25 AM
errr you didnt tell me what pokemon i encountered at the mountains.

Drade130
11th January 2003, 09:51 AM
I have to rip myself away from that tentacruel but i will go on once again...

MetaKnight89
11th January 2003, 01:17 PM
O my Sandshrew's name is Gaia......Anyways aim at the Pupitar and use a Mud Slap at his eyes! Then use a Earthquake and fisnish off nicely with another Earthquake.

100FangCroconaw
13th January 2003, 05:17 PM
Umm, can i have a reffing?

Wolfsong
13th January 2003, 06:25 PM
Sorry, i'vehad a really stressful week.

We do have outside lives and neither of us are online 24/7

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You decide to go after the exeggutor. You tell Slicer what to do and, nodding, he sets to work. Slicer sends a blast of wind at the female exeggutor. She snarls angerily and releases another barrage. Slicer smirks nd sends another blast of wind her way. The exeggutor curls up in a ball and rolling at Slicer. He gets is able to dodge. Slicer then moves his arm in such a way that it looks like he is throwing a baseball. However, instead of something as harmless as a baseball, a scissor-like blade flies at the exeggutor. She ducks as the blade sails over her head. She sticks out her tongue and beginst to mock Slicer, when she is hit by the blade. She feels a bit loopy, but manages to create a semi-clear wall in front of her. What now?

Slicer - 87%, safeguard 3 more rounds
Exeggutor (F) - 54%, angry, seeing stars from the knock on the back of the head, head hurts

Gamewizard007- Sorry about that.

Here is your male totodile.

You search around the mountains and you immediately spot a pair of dragonites standing around their clutch of three eggs. To the left, you see a pupitar mother in her nest of one egg. To the left, you see an arbok curled around her two eggs dozing. What will you do?

DarkDragonite - *takes yen and hands over items.*

You head for the lake. Sudden;y the radar starts beping like crazy. You spot a dewgong mother returning to her nest. A liitle ways off you spot a pair of laprases around their single egg. What now?

Me - I'd like to purchase 1 sleeping gas, 1 volcano pouch, 1 river pouch, and 1 mounain pouch. Also pays the 6 yen entrance fee. *hands over 73¥*

Knight of Time
13th January 2003, 06:59 PM
Slicer, you are doing great.

Now, the Exeggutor still has to be gotten hard, so unleash a Dash Cutter on her (it is a Quick Attack + fast Slash combo), preferably in the middle. Finally, get her with another Rolling Cutter.

Dark Dragonite
15th January 2003, 01:53 PM
I will actually be poosting with battle stuff next time, just very hectic right now, sorry all!!
Me
Outkast, target that Dewgong, Toxic, Dynamicpunch X2!!

Dragon684
Scyther:0%
Egg in hatchery
Not sure about the question yet...

100FangCroconaw
Digger:87%
You have a male Nidoran waiting for you!!
Yes, you may turn a pouch in for a different pouch, and not sure about double belt...but it allows you to use 2 pokes at the same time.
You run into a charmander in a nest, a growlithe playing by a nest, and a houndour guarding a nest.

Teddiursa89
You run again, finding a quilfish, ekans, koffing, all about their nests.

Metaknight89
Gaia:100%
Pupitar:37%

Nala98
*takes yen, handing items*
where would you like to go first, and whom would you like to bring with you??

100FangCroconaw
15th January 2003, 03:19 PM
All right, charmander, Just what i was looking for!

I send out yous!*Hound and Digger appear*By the way,Hound's a male Houndour.

Digger, use Double team, Hyper Beam, and Fissure!

Hound, use Double team, Toxic, and Shadow Ball!

P.S. remember that I bought a Double Belt?

Drade130
15th January 2003, 03:49 PM
hmm is that my last run? If it is, I take on the koffing if not Ill run again.

Rylonin! this could be ours if we dont get to run again. Slash it, then mega drain and finally give it an ancient power!

Wolfsong
15th January 2003, 04:09 PM
[b]Me - Mountain with my T-Tar Brun

MetaKnight89
15th January 2003, 05:37 PM
Hm...earthquake till it faints then take egg...*hopes for male*

Dark Dragonite
17th January 2003, 11:01 AM
Ok, You keep the double belt until you leave the park, also, Nest Radars are 1 time use items, as are egg pouches. Thank you
Me

Dragon684
You have a Male Scyther awaiting you!!

100FangCroconaw
Digger and Hound look at each other with Grins, as they pop out clones of themselves, but frown as they see Charmander playfully copy this move. Digger charges up a strong, bright beam, taking out both of Charmander's clones who wink as they vaporize, but Hound spits noxious goo on the real Charmander. Digger tries creating a large crack in the ground, which misses horribly, only angering Charmander as he headbutts Digger directly, then is blown back a few feet by the ball of ghost energy.
Digger:81% 1 clone
Hound:100% 2 clones
Charmander:90% PSN

Teddiursa89
You keep running, until you find yourself caught in a spinarak Web, near 2 eggs, also nearby is a kakuna in a nest of 2 eggs, a caterpie sleeping by 1 egg, and a Crobat fighting with a Nidorino cause their nests are close together.

Metaknight89
Gaia stomps the ground with a telekinetic boost, shaking up the poor pupitar, who just sits there, stunned, once more Gaia stomps the ground, causing Pupitar to faint.
You grab an egg quickly, and bring it to the Hatchery.
Gaia:100%
Pupitar:0%

Nala98
You take the beautiful scenic hike up to the Mountain, where you are greeted by the sights of a Machamp guarding a nest of 2 eggs, a Golem guarding a nest of 1 egg, and a Scizor hovering over a nest of 4 eggs.

Wolfsong
17th January 2003, 04:38 PM
Ok, i want to use the sleeping gas on the machamp. If it works, i'll take an egg, but it in the incubator, and then go to the volcano. If it doesn't, then earthquake, double team, ice beam

100FangCroconaw
17th January 2003, 05:25 PM
Digger, Double team, Hyper Beamx2.

Hound, Double team, Shadow ballx2

MetaKnight89
18th January 2003, 10:15 AM
Here for the egg *hopes for a male*

Drade130
19th January 2003, 11:06 AM
WOOT! the poke I wanted on the last run. Rylonin, aim for the nidorino!

Hit nidorino with a mega drain. Then blast him into next tuesday with an anceint power. Finally end out with a slash to the eyes.

Dark Dragonite
21st January 2003, 12:15 AM
Me

100FangCroconaw
Digger:81% 2 clones
Hound:100% 4 clones
Charmander:32% PSN

Teddiursa89
Rylonin:100%
Nidorino:60% can't see well, bleeding around the eyes.

Metaknight89
You have a male Larvitar awaiting you!!

Nala98
You throw the sleeping gas, which swiftly takes effect, knocking machamp out cold. You take this opportunity to grab an egg, which you put in the incubator, and head to the volcanoe, where you meet a nest with a Growlithe and 1 egg, a magmar, and 4 eggs, and a charmander couple with 2 eggs.

100FangCroconaw
21st January 2003, 05:31 AM
Use the same movesets one more time.

M1ND G4ME
21st January 2003, 03:29 PM
ok rhynok, this will be easy i want you to start dancing and stay away from all of the pokemon and theyll think your just being a fool but really your using a rain dance on that pupitar and he wont think its you, then i want you to after it starts raining use a surf on pupitar and right when its stuck in the wave use an icebeam full power so its stuck in a block of ice.

Rhyok: " im not a fool!" *nocks me unconcios with his tail*
Me: x_X

Drade130
21st January 2003, 04:36 PM
I knew pickin u was a good idea, Rylonin.

Hyper Beam~Seismic Toss~Ancient Power

Wolfsong
21st January 2003, 07:15 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You decide to go after the exeggutor. You tell Slicer what to do and, nodding, he sets to work. Slicer quickly darts in, not only hitting the exegutor, but slashing her as well. She cries out in pain as the paralysis continues its hold. Slicer smirks. The exeggutor, finding that she can nmove once more launches another barrage at Slicer. Slicer then moves his arm in such a way that it looks like he is throwing a baseball. However, instead of something as harmless as a baseball, a scissor-like blade flies at the exeggutor. She can only watch in horror as the blade smacks her between the eyes. What now?

Slicer - 83%, safeguard 2 more rounds
Exeggutor (F) - 25%, angry, has a headache and a cut between her eyes

Gamewizard007- You eye the pupitar, who is watching you warily. You tell Nidoking what you want him to do. He nodds before smacking his trainer with his tail, and setting to work. Nidoking begins to dance about in front of the pupitar who can't help but laugh. however, her laughter soon turns into shriks of pain as it starts raining and the drops hit her. Then Nidoking channels the waer into a tiny wave which he surf over the pupitar. She glares at him and throws rocks at him using her mind. Nidoing reacts by shooting an icbeam which hits the bottom of her shell freezing her to the ground. What now?

Nidoking - 66% fairly confident
Pupitar (F) - 58%, stuck to the ground
GW - unconscious

DarkDragonite - You focus your attention on the dewgong, and tell Outkast what to do. He sneaks up behind the dewgong and splatters her with a toxic before she even realizes that he was there. She immediately spins around and slams into Outkast. He immediately reponds by hitting her with a glowing white fist. She shakes her head trying to rid herself of the many different sensations she suddenly feels. Then she tries to lick out cast but licks herself and thus paralizing herself. Outkast takes advantage of the opportunity and hits her again with the same glowing white fist. The dewgong gains momentary control of her senses long enough to use double team. Then she spaces out again. What now?

Outkast - 92%, confident
Dewcong (F) - 77% confuzzled, poisoned (2% next round), paralized, has 2 clones

Me - Okay Brun go for the growlithe. Earthquake, surf, earthquake.

M1ND G4ME
21st January 2003, 09:09 PM
ok since its raining that pupitar is gonna faint soon if it gets out put lets try to get the egg nd take it to the incubater but if pupitar breaks free i want you to use another surf and then a blizzard and i guess another surf

Rhynok: *swings tail to hit me*
Me: *ducks*
Rhynok: *Punches me in the face*
Me: x_X

Dark Dragonite
21st January 2003, 09:24 PM
I am sorry I've been taking this fast way out, I will start reffing again, but things are getting hectic again :(
Me
Outkast, Rain dance, Thunder, Dynamicpunch!!

100FangCroconaw
Digger:81%
Hound:100%
Charmander:0% KOed
Will you grab an egg??

Teddiursa89
Rylonin:91%
Nidorino:15% very tired, almost fainting

Nala98
Brun:100% fine
Growlithe:43% tired, shaken up badly, wet

Wolfsong
21st January 2003, 09:36 PM
Brun, earthquake X 3.

Dark Dragonite
21st January 2003, 09:50 PM
Me

Nala98
Brun gets ready to slam the ground again with a telekinetic boost, shaking up the ground around both pokes, as Growlithe tries to create a diversion, making 2 clones. Brun scoffs, and stomps once again, as Growlithe falls, and spits flames at Brun. Brun uses his power to stomp the ground, sending growlithe into unconsciousness.
Brun:97% fine
Growlithe:0% done
Will you take an egg?

Wolfsong
21st January 2003, 09:54 PM
I'll take an egg put it in the incubator and then go to the river.

Knight of Time
22nd January 2003, 12:24 PM
Okay Slicer, you have been excellent in this battle, and I want to congratulate you on your effort.

Slicer: Aww, that is so cool of you DarkPrince.

Okay, now quickly strike the Exeggutor with another Dash Cutter, and then finish her off with one last Rolling Cutter, so I can eventually get an egg.

dragon684
22nd January 2003, 12:32 PM
I have already bought a double belt and a nest radar and used them. Do those item have the possibility to be reused or do you have t turnthem in once you got an egg?

100FangCroconaw
22nd January 2003, 02:58 PM
All Right! Nice Work!

Hound and Digger:Jeez, you're making us blush!

I'll take an egg and put it in the incubator.After that:head for river.

Drade130
22nd January 2003, 04:49 PM
ancient power till it drops ad then Ill take an egg

Dark Dragonite
22nd January 2003, 04:51 PM
Me

Nala98
You put the egg in the incubator, and head to the river, seeing a lapras guarding a nest of 3 eggs, a seel playing in front of a nest of 1 egg, and a tentacool in a nest of 2 eggs.
Brun:97% fine

Dragon684
Nest radar can only be used once.
Double belt is used until you leave the park.

[color=green]100fangcroconaw
You put the egg in the hatchery, and head to the river, where you see a lapras in a nest of 2 eggs, a squirtle in a nest of 1 egg, and a cloyster in a nest of 4 eggs.

Drade130
22nd January 2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Teddiursa89
ancient power till it drops ad then Ill take an egg

honk. u mustve missed me sir

Dark Dragonite
22nd January 2003, 05:55 PM
I was posting at the time you were, that's why I missed you.

T89
Rylonin smashes the ground with one last earthquake, which knocks the Nidorino out cold. You grab an egg to put in the hatchery.

100FangCroconaw
22nd January 2003, 06:40 PM
Goody!Squirtle! Seems to me that the randomizer can read my mine!Let's use the same strategy as on the charry!

Digger:double team, hyper beam, Fissure

Hound:Double team, toxic, Shadow ball

Wolfsong
22nd January 2003, 06:46 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You decide to go after the exeggutor. You tell Slicer what to do and, nodding, he sets to work. Slicer quickly darts in, not only hitting the exegutor, but slashing her as well. She cries out in pain as the paralysis continues its hold. Slicer smirks. The exeggutor, finding that she can nmove once more runs straight at Slicer and headbutts him. Slicer then moves his arm in such a way that it looks like he is throwing a baseball. However, instead of something as harmless as a baseball, a scissor-like blade flies at the exeggutor. She can only watch in horror as the blade smacks her between the eyes. Slowly she sinks to the ground unconsciousness. What now?

Slicer - 76%, safeguard 2 more rounds
Exeggutor (F) - 0%, KO'ed

Gamewizard007- You see the pupitar is stuck and you take a chance on rabbing an egg and running. The pupitar tries to break free but is stuck tight to the ground. She looks up at the sy and as if in reponse the sun starts shining driveing the rain away. You however are safely away by the time the ice melts.

What now?

DarkDragonite - You focus your attention on the dewgong, once more, telling Outkast what to do. He begins to dance about awkwardly. Soon, it starts raining and Outkast watches on pleased. One by one the dewgong's clones wink out of existence. The dewgong uses an ice beam, but due to her confusion, she hits one if the laprases with her ice beam freezing it thinking that it is out case. The female lapras swims to her mate while Outkast silently laughs to himself as he claps his hand sending a bolt of thunder arching towards dewgong. further paralyzing her. Then he zooms in and hits her with a glowing white fist. What now?

Outkast - 92%, confident
Dewcong (F) - 41% confuzzled, poisoned (3% next round), paralized

Me - i don't see any i ant, so i shall run.

Knight of Time
22nd January 2003, 07:01 PM
Okay, excellent job Slicer.

I would now like to take an egg please.

'hopes for a female'

Dark Dragonite
22nd January 2003, 11:06 PM
Me
Outkast, if it is still raining, Thunder X3, if it isn't, Dynamic punch X3!! If it faints, grab an egg to put in the incubator, then rush to the Toxic waste plant for my last 2 pouches!!

100FC
Digger and Hound focus, 3 clones emerging from each of them, confusing squirtle a bit. now Digger begins gathering energy to fire a hyper beam, as Hound spits noxious goo at Squirtle, who hides in his shell, but is zapped, and poisoned anyway. Now Squirtle fires a vicious water gun, knocking out 2 clones, one from each poke, as Digger tries to make a crack in the ground, and Hound fires a ball of ghost energy, hitting Squirtle away from the crack.
Digger:81% 2Clones
Hound:100% 2Clones
Squirtle:75% Psn

Nala98
You continue walking along the river, passing by another park explorer and his fantastic match, to see a psyduck quacking at a poliwag, due to their eggs and nests being near each other, but then they turn attention to a young Meowth who is walking happily back to her nest of 2 eggs.

Wolfsong
23rd January 2003, 08:07 AM
Ill run yet again

100FangCroconaw
23rd January 2003, 02:27 PM
Digger:Double team, Hyper Beam, Hyper Beam

Hound:Double team, Shadow Ball, Shadow Ball

Dark Dragonite
23rd January 2003, 03:18 PM
Me
Outkast, if it is still raining, Thunder X3, if it isn't, Dynamic punch X3!! If it faints, grab an egg to put in the incubator, then rush to the Toxic waste plant for my last 2 pouches!!

100FC
Digger and Hound focus, 2 clones emerging from each of them, but squirtle is waiting, and calls for a wave, which he surf over Digger and Hound, knocking out their clones, and wetting them. Digger sends a strong bright beam of energy into Squirtle, and Hound sends a mass of ghostly energy at the water type, as it is smacked back a distance, followed by the duo. They use their strong attacks again, dropping Squirtle to his knees.
Digger:61% wet,getting mildly fatigued
Hound:80% wet, slightly fatigued
Squirtle:25% Psn, in pain

Nala98
Once more you vacate the area, looking onward, until you see a Blastoise couple attending to a nest of 2 eggs, a feraligatr guarding a nest of 1 egg, and an oddish prancing about a nest of 5 eggs.

M1ND G4ME
23rd January 2003, 03:24 PM
ok got the rock type woohoo now im gonna go for an electric type

*buys a feild pouch*

oy i know im gonna kick myself later for spending 20 yen lol

~GW7~

*heads for the feild*

Wolfsong
23rd January 2003, 03:48 PM
Gamewizard007- *takes yen and hands over item*

You head straight for the field, where you soon see a pair of jolteons nuzzling in fron of their nest of one egg. To the left you see a raichu mother moving her three eggs about in the nest. Last you see a persian mother curled around her nest of two eggs. What now?

DarkDragonite - You nodd approvingly telling Outkast what to do. He smiles as the rain continues to beat down. Looking at the paralized dewgong, he claps his hand and a bolt of electricity slams down into her. She yelps and sends and ice beam that just barely grazes Outkast, before he claps his hand again sending another wave of electricity arching at the dewgong who slips into unconsciousness. What now?

Outkast - 89%, confident
Dewgong (F) - 0% KO'ed

Me - Ok, Brun, use sandstorm, then fire punch and finnish with flamethrower on the oddish.

Can i pick up m other two pokes now? Or has it not been long enough

M1ND G4ME
23rd January 2003, 04:42 PM
ok i want you to get up to that raichu and shake up the whole nest with an earthquake and while raichu is franticly saving the baby egges i want you to use a Rock slide to bury it and then use earthquake again while its burryed if it cant get out we'll get the egg if not oh well

(sneak attack) eathquake,Rock slide,Earthquake,take egg if burried

~GW7~

100FangCroconaw
23rd January 2003, 04:43 PM
I think I'm gonna regret this later but use the same moves.and when It faints, I'll take an egg and put it in the incubator then continue my trek on the river.

Dark Dragonite
23rd January 2003, 05:33 PM
Me
Ok, we shall grab a seel egg, and head to the abandoned toxic plant with my 2 pouches!!

100FC
You have a male Charmander!!
Digger and Hound focus, 2 clones emerging from each of them, Squirtle too tired to fight back as Digger sends a strong beam, and Hound sends a ball of energy, crashing, knocking out Squirtle cold. You take an egg, and head on down the river, passing a lapras couple with a nest full of eggs, a totodile wandering by his nest of 2 eggs, and a meowth, sitting in a nest of 1 egg.
Digger:61% wet,getting mildly fatigued
Hound:80% wet, slightly fatigued
Squirtle:0%out

Nala98
You have a Male Machop, and Female Growlithe!!
You give your commands, Brun kicking up a wind to pick up the sand around, hurting Oddish's eyes, and stinging it's skin. Brun now lunges forward with a flaming fist, which burns Oddish, and sends it flying. Brun follows up with a mouthful of flames, burning Oddish more.
Brun:97%
Oddish63%Burnt, can't see
Sandstorm-2Rds.

Knight of Time
23rd January 2003, 07:07 PM
Hi!

I'd like to pick up my new Exeggcute please.

100FangCroconaw
23rd January 2003, 07:16 PM
Run.Not what I'm looking for.

Drade130
24th January 2003, 03:21 PM
Im here to pick my new nidoran.

Dark Dragonite
25th January 2003, 02:11 PM
Me
Can I pick up my baby seel please??
Ok, we shall head to the abandoned toxic plant with my 2 pouches!!

100FC
You have a Female Squirtle waiting for you!!
You continue running, seeing tentacools, seels, shellders, and golducks along the way, all in nests filled to the brim with eggs.

T89
You have a Nidoran Male!!

PojoPooka
25th January 2003, 02:55 PM
Where would I find flying Pokemon? Mountain?
I am thinking of coming in ^^

Dark Dragonite
25th January 2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by PojoPooka
Where would I find flying Pokemon? Mountain?
I am thinking of coming in ^^
http://www.geocities.com/firestorm98eggpark
You can look there, but the Forest, Mountain, and Cave have flying types. It costs 6¥ entrance fee, and 20¥ for a one time use pouch

Wolfsong
25th January 2003, 03:22 PM
DPDK - Here is your female exeggcute

Gamewizard007 - Eyeing the raichu, you tell nidoking what to do. He nodds and sneaks up behind her and stomps the ground. The raichu beginst to panic as the erth starts to shake. The raichu immeadiately chovers her eggs. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees Nidoking, but is buried by rocks. She immediatley curls into a ball and as soon as the debris and rubble stop falling, rolls out and strikes Nidoking. Nidoking, yawns, and stomps the ground sendig another tremor heading at the raichu. What now?

Raichu (F) - 44%, shaken[/color]

DarkDragonite - Here is your male seel

You head for the toxic plant where you enter and immediately see a pair of muks. The male is sleeping while the female is watching over the nest. You see a misdreavus floating back to her nest. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a pair of koffings having a territorial battle in between their two nests. What now?

Dewgong (F) - 0% KO'ed

Me - Ok, Brun, use flamethrower, firepunch falmethrower.

PojoPooka
25th January 2003, 03:24 PM
so I get 1 egg per pouch?

100FangCroconaw
25th January 2003, 08:04 PM
Still nothing.Run.

M1ND G4ME
25th January 2003, 09:17 PM
ok rhynok i want you to use another earthquake and then hit it with a seismic toss and another earthquake

~GW7~

Edit: BTW *picks up eggs*

Dark Dragonite
25th January 2003, 11:21 PM
Me
Outkast, try to go for the Female Muk without waking the male. Use Psychic to throw her away from the eggs, then teleport to the nest, and grab an egg, then teleport away from the area if you can!! If it works, keep looking around the plant!!

100FC
You run once more, until you spot a farfetch'd,staryu,chikorita, bulbasaur, paras, bellsprout, poliwag, slopoke,marill, and wooperkeeping their eggs warm and safe.

Nala98
Brun complies with a mouth full of flames headed towards the oddish, who futilly attempts a razor leaf. Brun charges with flaming fist, burning the poor oddish badly, knocking it back some. Brun finishes by spitting out flames again to scorch his enemy.
Brun:97%
Oddish23%Burnt, can't see
Sandstorm-2Rds.

Pojopooka, yes, can only carry 1 egg per pouch, and 1 time use on the pouch

100FangCroconaw
26th January 2003, 05:56 AM
It's about time I spotted what I want!Bulbasaur!

Go, Hound and Digger!*they appear*

Digger, Double team, Hyper beam, Hyper Beam

Hound, Double team, Fire Spin, Fire Spin

Dark Dragonite
27th January 2003, 11:02 PM
sorry, me be lazy tonight-
100FC
Digger:50% wet,getting mildly fatigued
Hound:72% wet, slightly fatigued
Bulbasaur:38% burnt, happy razor leaf took out clones and hurt his foes

100FangCroconaw
28th January 2003, 02:33 PM
Digger:Hyper Beam, Hyper Beam, Hyper Beam
Hound:Fire Spin, Fire Spin, Fire Spin
Then I'll grab an egg and wait for it to hatch, then get out of here.

Wolfsong
3rd February 2003, 04:17 PM
[b]Gamewizard007 - Eyeing the raichu, you tell nidoking what to do. He nodds, stomping the ground once more. The curled of raichu bounces along as the earth shakes. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees Nidoking, but is soon grabbed by her tail and is sent sailing through the air. She lands with a loud thud only to be met by another round of shaking earth. She soon slips into unconsciousness. What now?

Raichu (F) - 44%, shaken

Here is your male larvitar and female totodile

DarkDragonite - You tell Outkast what to do and he nods sending the muk sailing through the air with a powerful blast of psychic energy. He then grabs an egg and teleports you and the egg to safety. You put the egg in the incubator and continue youe search. You immediately spot a pair of zubats fluttering around their nest. You see the same misdreavus again watching you. You also spot a lone oddish in front of its one nest. What now?

Me - Ok, Brun, use flamethrower, firepunch falmethrower.

M1ND G4ME
4th February 2003, 02:22 PM
*takes an egg and heads to the incubator*

*recalls nidoking*

~GW7~

Dark Dragonite
9th February 2003, 04:36 PM
Sorry about my abscence!!
100FC
You defeated Bulbasaur, and now have a baby Male Bulbasaur of your own waiting for you!!

Nala98
Since it's been a long time, I have a baby female Oddish awaiting you since you beat the oddisha while back!!

Me
I am here to pick up my baby grimer, and we shall continue searching the toxic plant!!

M1ND G4ME
9th February 2003, 06:02 PM
Ummmm.... *Waits for my Pichu*

~GW7~

Wolfsong
9th February 2003, 06:07 PM
Gamewizard007 - Here is your male pichu

RaZoR LeAf
12th February 2003, 02:53 PM
Okay lets see:
* 6¥ Entrance Fee
* One Forest Ball for 20¥
* One Nest Radar for 46¥
* Total 72¥

If you haven't guessed, i'm heading to the forest. If the Nesting Guide hasn't changed then i should run into what i'm after pretty quickly. *crosses fingers*

I'm setting the radar to search for Psychic types.

Dark Dragonite
13th February 2003, 03:50 PM
Sorry for the wait RL, If you wouldlie, I can get you tomorrow, barring any freak car accidents like last week, or if Amy wants to do it tonight, that's fine too.

RaZoR LeAf
13th February 2003, 04:25 PM
S'okay. I forgot to say who i'm taking anyway. I'll be accompanied by Equinox my female Hypno.

Wolfsong
13th February 2003, 04:58 PM
Sorry, I've been busy

Razor Leaf - *takes yen and hands over the items*

You walk in to the forest and begin to look around for signs of any pokemon. You immediately spot a pair of kadabras standing around their nest of two egs. To the left you spot a Lone exeggutor mother gaurding her single egg. What now?

DarkDragonite - Here is your male grimer

You continue looking around. Suddenly a haunter pops up in front of you scaring you. Then chuckling she heads back to her nest. Out of the corner of your eye, you see an ivysaur watching you, warily in front of ehr one egg. Lastly you see a beedrill returning to its nest. What now?

RaZoR LeAf
13th February 2003, 05:11 PM
Perfect! Just what i was after! We'll go for the Exeggutor mother and her egg.

Equinox, start off with a Substitute. Small, but enough energy to keep the real you invisible for a while so you can get in close.

Pull right up to the Exeggutor and shock her with a Thunder Wave. Hopefully that'll slow her down alot.

Finally, a freezing Ice Punch

Ultimate Charizard
13th February 2003, 07:27 PM
Id just like to know if it is Manditory to buy a 'safety suit' if i go to the Toxic plant. Im after a specific pokemon that is only found there but i cant afford a puch and a suit.

Dark Dragonite
14th February 2003, 12:54 PM
Me
Sorry for bein' a pain, but I shall continue heading around the toxic plant.

Ultimate Charizard
No, it isn't mandatory to buy the suit to go there and hunt for eggs.

Ultimate Charizard
14th February 2003, 12:56 PM
well in that case ill be taking my Blastoise to the Toxic Plant.

*Hands over 26yen and Grabs Pouch*

Dark Dragonite
14th February 2003, 01:50 PM
Ultimate Charizard
You take the item, handing over your ¥, and head towards the toxic plant with caution. No sooner have you arrived, but you see a Gengar standing above a nest of 2 eggs, glaring at you and your Blastoise, a Misdreavus playing with a voodoo doll in her nest of 1 egg, and a Raticate running about his nest with a rattata by his side, and 2 eggs in the nest.

Ultimate Charizard
14th February 2003, 02:19 PM
hmmm.......when u think about it the elemental abilities that Raticate can have could be usefull......but i came here for a Gastly.

GO Blastoise!!!!!

Let it know we mean business and start off with a Roar to intimidate it. After that use Bubblebeam to slow it down and finish up with a Blizzard

Dark Dragonite
14th February 2003, 02:54 PM
Ultimate Charizard
Blastoise nods, letting out a Loud roar, that almost knocks Gengar back, but being the trickster he is, responds by waving a hand in front of his face, as if to indicate Blastoise needs a breath mint. Now angry, Blastoise glares at the ghost, who charges with an electrically charged fist, but isstopped dead in his tracks by the spray of bubbles, shocking him a bit as well. Gengar shakes it off, and charges once more, this time with a white glowing fist, but Blastoise conjures up ice shards, sending them right for Gengar, who is partially frozen, in his legs, but still somewhat mobil.
Blastoise:100% mad, needs breath mint
Gengar:73% legs frozen, getting frustrated

Ultimate Charizard
14th February 2003, 07:56 PM
Ok Blastoise, lets keep the chill on and use Ice Beam.

Follow that with Water Gun and end it all with Earthquake

Wolfsong
16th February 2003, 10:47 PM
Sorry, I've been busy, again... >.<

Razor Leaf - Spotting what you are after almost immediately, you whisper your attacks to Equinox. She nods and sets to work. She begins by immediately setting up a small body double. The exeggutor finally notices the pair of you and gives a warning snarl. She sees teh hypno standing still and wondering what it is up to. She shruggs and sends a blasst of psychic energy in the for of waves. She is slighty taken aback by the fact that her opponent is clearly not bothered by the attack, nor is she planning on attacking. Suddenly, she is surrounded by electrical rings that surround her causing her muscles to lock up. The exeggutor starts to panic what sort of devilry is this. How can i be attacked? my opponnt didn't do anything. The real Equinox takes advantage of her opponents paralysis as well as mental state and punches the grass pokemon with her fist, glowing a pale blue, emanating freezing energy. What now?

Equinox - 89% (substitute - 3%), fairly confident
Exeggutor (F) - 84%, panicked, paralized, wondering what is attacking her

DarkDragonite - You continue looking around. Suddenly a raticate walks right in front of you, pausing only to snarl its complaint that you are in its path. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a tentacruel watching you, warily in front of her one egg. Lastly you see a koffing returning to its nest. What now?

RaZoR LeAf
17th February 2003, 10:51 AM
Good Work Equinox, while your Sub is still intact, take the opportunity to Posioin that Exeggutor with a Toxic.

Now, Shadow Ball so it knows we mean business.

Finally a Fire Punch right in the face/faces.

Dark Dragonite
19th February 2003, 02:37 PM
sorry, I've been away!!

Me
Outkast, Use Psychic to throw tentacruel against the wall, then Psychic throw it two more times!! If you can grab an egg and teleport, go for it!!

UC
Blastoise:98% feeling fine
Gengar:37% feelign a bit weak, very angry!!

Ultimate Charizard
19th February 2003, 02:58 PM
Ok 'Stoise'. Lets end this.

Start out with a Water Gun and then hit it with another Ice beam. If its still standing Earthquake it

Wolfsong
20th February 2003, 06:00 PM
Sorry, I've been busy, again... >.<

Razor Leaf - You give your attacks to Equinox, who nodds in understanding. Exeggutor's eyes glow a pale violet and .Lifts the little doll up into the air. As if she knows the sub's time is up any time now she quickly conjoures up a toxic sludge and spits it all over the exeggutor. About that time, the sub crumbles. Exeggutor whirls around to face Equinox, who just smirks as the paralysis, causes her muscles to lock up. She then releases a purplish ball of ghostly energy. When it hits exegutor she snarls, a mix of anger and pain. Exeggutor temporarily feels her muscles unlock and curls up in a ball and begins to roll. Equinox tries to dodge and succeds at first but the exeggutor truns around and rolls back and manaes to knock the hypno down before her muscles seize up once again. Equinox takes advantage of this and runs up to the downed pokemon and punches her with a flaming fist of fire. What now?

Equinox - 86% fairly confident
Exeggutor (F) - 51%, panicked, paralized, poisoned (2% next round), infuriated

DarkDragonite - Finally finding who you are after, You tell Outkast what to do. He nodds and sets to work. He urns to face the tentacreal and uses his psychic powers to send it fyling into the wall. Tentacruel begins to emit a loud screech. Outkast uses his psychic powers to lift it up and slam it down effectively stopping the annoying noise. Outkasts repeats the process. Having been knocked senseless fom hitting the wall too many times, the tentacruel just lays there. Outkast quickly grabs an egg from the nest, and then teleports all of you out of there. What now?

Outkast - 89%, confident
Tentacruel (F) - 46% disoriented

RaZoR LeAf
21st February 2003, 08:26 AM
Mwahaha. God job Equinox, lets keep it up.

Flood the air around Exeggutor with a Poison gas.

While it's choking Double Team just to be on the safe side.

While eggy is trying to work out who's who, another Shadow Ball

Dark Dragonite
21st February 2003, 09:28 AM
It sucks not having the internet at home right now, or knowing if I have a home, cause moving around kills my concept of home anymore.Sorry for short, bad reffings, but I will have time to do better soon!! Anyways:

UC
Blastoise:98% fine
Gengar:0% knocked Out Cold
Will you grab an egg for the hatchery??

Me
I shall take the egg to the hatchery, and await the arrival of my new baby Tentacool!!

Ultimate Charizard
22nd February 2003, 10:23 AM
*Grabs Egg and runs*

Well done Blastoise.

Dark Dragonite
22nd February 2003, 11:46 AM
I'm here for my baby tentacool, it shall have evil purposes on my team, Mwahahahaha...
Thanks for reffing!!

Dark Dragonite
23rd February 2003, 01:56 PM
Ultimate Charizard
I know you didn't post yet, but so you can pick up and bring to the AT anytime you wish, you have a brand new baby Male Gastly!!

Wolfsong
23rd February 2003, 09:54 PM
Razor Leaf - You give your attacks to Equinox, who nodds in understanding. Exeggutor's eyes glance around, as she eyes her opponent. Equinox just smiles before spitting out a cloud of poisonous gas. Equinox smirks as the exeggutor fires off a barrage of eggs in the opposite direction from where she is. She begins to glow a fait yellow and soon there are three Equinox's instead of one. Paralysis takes a firm hold on the exeggutor, who can only blink, as she sees that there are now four of her opponents instead of one. She can only wince as the ghostly matter connects with her body. What now?

Equinox - 86% fairly confident
Exeggutor (F) - 27%, panicked, paralized, poisoned (3% next round), infuriated

DarkDragonite - Here is your female tentacool

RaZoR LeAf
1st March 2003, 04:51 PM
Whoops, i thought i replied to this. Guess i was dreaming again. Doh.

Equinox, you're doing fantastic!

Roll another two Shadow Balls into the Exeggutor, then if you think she wont pose anymore problems, we'll grab the egg. If she's still capable of protecting it though, make it Three

Wolfsong
7th March 2003, 11:37 AM
Apologies for the delay. You can blame it on the attack of multiple tests withing days of each other

Razor Leaf - You give your attacks to Equinox, who nodds in understanding. Exeggutormanages to shake off her paralysis and launch a solar beam at Equinox. She just responds with a ball of ghostly energy. The exeggutor cries in pain befoer her muscles lock up again. Equinox decides to put the grass pokemon out of its misery with anotehr ball of ghostly energy. What now?

Equinox - 74% fairly confident
Exeggutor 0% KO'ed

RaZoR LeAf
7th March 2003, 01:43 PM
Good job Equinox. Lets pick up the egg and head to the hatchery.