PDA

View Full Version : tcg pictures

.hack/Lugia
19th August 2003, 11:08 PM
hi, i'm new here and have a question. does anybody no of a website or place that i can go2 that has pictures of the expedition cards and the newest set (forgot what it was called). i need to know a place as soon as possible because i have to print out a few cards from the sets for my deck and collection. thanx.

Water Pokemon Master
19th August 2003, 11:21 PM
Why would you want to print out cards for your collection? Why not just go and buy them off the web? I can understand it for your deck, but why would you want to show off some fake cards?

Okay, welcome to PokeMasters. Just some advice, next time post any questions you have on the TCG in the TCG forum. It makes it easier and faster for your question to be answered. That is why this topic will probably be moved.

The name of the last set released is EX Ruby and Sapphire, unless you mean EX Sandstorm which has not yet been released. If you mean EX Sandstorm, my site will soon have the EX Sandstorm scans a few weeks before it is released so, you are out of luck if that is the last set you were talking about.

Anyways, for the Expedition and EX R/S scans, visit my website, thepokebeach.cjb.net, look at the left menu under TCG Scans, and click whichever set you want for all the scans.

EDIT: Forgot to make the address a link.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
20th August 2003, 05:01 AM
I think the TCG forum is more appropriate for this. *moves*

Dark-San
20th August 2003, 09:39 AM
Go to Pokeschool.com for more on card scans. Anyway the latest set is now Ex ruby and sapphire. The last set was skyridge and the previous set is aquapolis.

I hope I get the set's name rite lolz... I am at least outdated by 3 sets... :D

@RK- If ya see this topic, pls be reminded that I found a shop located a yishun still playing pokemons... But their deck there is ugh... You wouldn't believe me, Alakazams Blastoise -_-" in unlimited standards.

And they think that their deck are the best... Why not you go there and start creaming them? <-- At least teach them a little lesson of not being so cocky~ Anything just SMS me! Hope you still got my number...

.hack/Lugia
20th August 2003, 02:56 PM
i just went to pokeschool that darkyouth told me to go to and there scans are so messed up. they are all crooked and dark and some have plastic sleeves on them.

waterpokemonmaster's site is way better. all the scans are straight and bright and high quality and much bigger than pokeschool's.

Roarkiller
20th August 2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by .hack/Lugia
i just went to pokeschool that darkyouth told me to go to and there scans are so messed up. they are all crooked and dark and some have plastic sleeves on them.

waterpokemonmaster's site is way better. all the scans are straight and bright and high quality and much bigger than pokeschool's.

Why would u even want to print them for ur deck? Isnt it better to juz buy the cards? Unless theyre not on sale where u live of course, but still... And WPM's scans has watermarks on them.

Which reminds me, if i could use ur scans WPM, i might decide to resurrect my site, cuz im definitely unwilling to shut down my first site ever.

@DKyouth. Specific location pls. I might come down this saturday, next saturday im taking a yoyo grading test. And dont worry, ill teach them a thing or two with my Deck of Hell.

Water Pokemon Master
20th August 2003, 08:11 PM
I wouldn't be able to let you use the cards because they are all watermarked. And not to be mean or anything but I kind of want to not let anyone use the scans because they took forever to scan and stuff and I want to be the only site with them. I hope I'm not being selfish but if other sites were to have them, than my site would lose visitors. I hope ya know what I mean.

Besides, weren't you using Peggy's scans? Maybe she will let you still use them. Also, where would you find a free image host that allows hotlinking because I don't think there are any, anymore. Even if you used my scans, they take about 15 mb per set, which is over 120 mbs.