PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Uhh.... o.O Did our TV just move itself?

Moonlight Espeon
20th August 2003, 09:48 AM
XD That's the best title I could think of... well, onto the poll.

1) Have you ever had something happen that looked like it was impossible, but you could have sworn you saw it?

2) When you were just sitting there innocently, did anything ever fall down/move when you didn't touch it and nobody else was in the room?

o_O Creepy poll...

My answers-
1) Yes. I felt really crazy so I thought I could perform Sunny Day/Rain Dance... and it just so happened that the very minute I said "Sunny Day" it stopped raining and then the minute I said "Rain Dance" it started raining again. O____o am I like some kind of a magician or something?

2) Yes, and it scared the crap out of me. I was sitting here playing a computer game and suddenly behind me my TV fell down... x_X I thought it was broken because it is a very old TV but thank GOODNESS for the frame that sticks out that defended it... not even a scratch...

Avian Freeze
20th August 2003, 11:15 AM
1) Yes O_O. Around 5 years ago, my friend had come to sleep over during a school vacation, I think it was Rosh Hashanah. We went to sleep and my friend had asked me to wake him up early, and I had woken up at 2AM. I woke him up and he complained that it was too early o.o, but then I blinked and I could have sworn I did not fall asleep and only blinked. The clock had said it was 6AM O_O. I woke my friend up again and he mumbled that I woke him up a second ago o_O;;;. That memory has always stuck in my mind lol.

2) Yes, and it scared the crap out of me like you :P. I was lying on my bed, ready to fall asleep, when I suddenly heard a bunch of things fall in the kitchen x_x. It happens a lot in my house :<.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
20th August 2003, 12:26 PM
1. Yes. One time I stayed up all night. The next morning, around 6 or 7 in the morning. *I swear this happened!* I looked at the clock, and said 'Whew, I didn't know I stayed up this late' The next thing I know *I was standing up o.O* It was 4 In the Afternoon o.O Anyone wanna tell me how this happened? Oh, and another time I was looking out side *no clouds in the sky, at all* and I said 'I wish it would snow' and it did O.o And what's even more wierd, the whole time it was snowing, There were NO clouds in the sky O.O

2. Well, one time I was at me sister's house to stay *what? I miss my sister :{P* Neither of us was near the stereo, we were sitting harmlessly on the couch watching T.V. *both are across the room* And the stereo turned on. Oh, another time I woke up in the night, and while I was in the bathroom, I heard voices in the living room, but the bathroom is close enough to my sister's room so I didn't hear the door open. *its a very squeaky door*. The voices stopped when I walked in. That kind of stuff happens all the time in her house...its wierd.

bb88
20th August 2003, 01:19 PM
1) I've seen ghosts in the back of my work for a long time now. I'll be doing dishes, and out of the corner of my eye, waaaaay back in the cooking/stock room place I see someone moving around, but when I take a second glance they're gone. Quite eery if you ask me. I've talked to my bosses and one thinks it's very possible, and even told me who it probably is, the other scoffed at me... Others claim to see it, too, so maybe I'm not crazy.

2) Yeah, it happens a bit. Once I was sitting at my desk and something fell onto it for no reason at all. It was scary.

Tainted
20th August 2003, 02:42 PM
1: Once I was walking outside and I saw my friend coming towards me on his bike, then I blinked and when I opened my eyes he wasn't there, but then when I blinked again he was about to crash into me. And I was like Woooooah. ... yeah.

2: All the time... I was laying on my bed at 2am and my JVC turned on at full blast for some reason, when I always turn it off at a low volume and no one else in the house touches it... So it turned on at full blast at 2am in the morning and stuff started falling off of shelves because it was so loud and everything was shaking... lol, It was freaky... I was just about to fall asleep too...

I'm freaking out, man,
Zak Hunter

aragornbird
20th August 2003, 02:49 PM
1. Whenever the weatherman says it will snow tomorrow, it doesn't snow. And whenever nobody's expecting snow, it DOES snow (like the time it happened in late March). Weird winter weather.

2. Once, me and my friends were doing a presentation in history class. The teacher asked us a really hard question, and just then, a vase in the back of the room fell and smashed upon the floor. It was really freaky, but I'm glad it happened, it gave us extra time to think about the question. :D

Real One Barunson
20th August 2003, 02:50 PM
1. In my old house I was just laying on the couch and a door of the china cabinet opened up and slammed against the other doors. I was very sure the china cabinet was completely closed. It might be because an old lady lived in the house before we lived in it and she's dead. It has to be a ghost :(

2. THIS MORNING at about 5am I was in the dining room eating noodles and then I heard the tv in the lower floor turn on. And everyone was fast asleep. And the channel was on 5, I turned it off when it was on 38 :(
And alot of times when I stay up all night I hear the frames of the floor creak [its an old crappy house], and everyone is asleep :(
Sometimes I see shadows of things that aren't there :(

They're going to get me :(