PDA

View Full Version : confirming a few details~

Dark-San
20th August 2003, 09:59 AM
Well ya c I only got the cards that you guys recommend and I hav no time basically to look at them! (Another reason is that I am lazy to do so too)

So could you guys explain the effects of Call of the Haunted and torrential tribute?

Kool Dudy
20th August 2003, 11:02 AM
Call of the Haunted

Select 1 monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When this card is destroyed or removed from the field, the summoned monster is destroyed. If the summoned monster is destroyed, this card is also destroyed.

Basically, this card is just like a Monster Reborn but this card remains on the field. If a card destroys Call of the Haunted, the monster you resurrected will also go to the graveyard. Vice-versa for the creature.

Torrential Tribute

You can activate this card when a monster is Summoned (including Flip Summon and Special Summon). Destroy all monsters on the field.

When a monster is summoned on to the field, you can activate this card to destroy all the monsters on the field (including yours).

Dark-San
22nd August 2003, 10:22 AM
How does Injection lily works? I've no idea... All I know is that you need to minus 2000 life points to bring your atk upto 3400 rite?

But could you really minus 4000 life points to increase its atk to 6400?

DarkBlastoise
22nd August 2003, 05:14 PM
no, you can only use the -2000LP thing once during your turn, but if you had 2 Lily's you could waste 4000LP to basically win the game

DarkTemplarZ
24th August 2003, 07:53 AM
u can use the -2000 during ur opponent's turn too, fortunately her effect only lasts until the end of the turn.

Dark-San
25th August 2003, 09:26 PM
To confirm another thing... Since I am living in Asia I should be either play Japanese cards or Asia English cards....

1) How many magician of faith is allowed per deck for on the Japanese restricted list?

2) Is Mystic Space Typhoon capable to cancel out the effects of magics such as Pot of Greed, Change of Heart etc?

DarkBlastoise
25th August 2003, 09:30 PM
1) last time I checked they werent restricted but the hell if I know

2) you can sure Chain MST to CoH and PoG but it would be pointless, even IF you destroy the card CoH's and PoG's effect still goes through, you would be better off saving it for something like IO

The Muffin Man
25th August 2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Darkyouth
To confirm another thing... Since I am living in Asia I should be either play Japanese cards or Asia English cards....

1) How many magician of faith is allowed per deck for on the Japanese restricted list?
~3 are allowed...

2) Is Mystic Space Typhoon capable to cancel out the effects of magics such as Pot of Greed, Change of Heart etc?
~...this ones obvious...does it say "And negate" on the card? No. Answered...

Dark-San
25th August 2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
~...this ones obvious...does it say "And negate" on the card? No. Answered...

? Wat you mean? Anyway does anyone knows whether magician of faith is restricted in Japanese restricted list?

DarkBlastoise
25th August 2003, 09:51 PM
Mike's talking bout the MST question you asked, does it say "an negate" on MST? no

and I dont believe they'd restrict MoF cuz literally no one uses her anymore, maybe some people will throw in one, and maybe a lunatic with alot of Magic will throw in two, but many people dont use her anymore

Kool Dudy
27th August 2003, 04:40 PM
Magician of Faith is not restricted in the Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh TCG.

To check for yourself, visit this site (http://www.stormpages.com/edhrzic/Yugirest.htm)

Dark-San
30th August 2003, 08:01 AM
Just bought some cards but I'm wondering they are worth it to be used...

Scans (http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/YuGiOh.html)

The Muffin Man
30th August 2003, 03:14 PM
The only one I recognize is the first card on the second line. Thousand Eyes Restrict/Thousand Eyes Sacrifice. Fusion between Wicked God of a Thousand Eyes and Sacrifice...those are Thousand Eyes Idol and Relinquished BTW...Not worth it unless you plan on playing a Relinquished deck with Goddess with the Third Eye.