PDA

View Full Version : Probable Release date of Sandstorm + more

Kool Dudy
20th August 2003, 11:33 AM
I recently found on a website that Ex : Sandstorm will be released on 11/02/2003.

A picture of the preconstructed decks is included in this website.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/237582.asp

Here are also some translated cards for ADV2 and ADV3 I found...

Legend

P=Psychic energy
R=Rock energy
D=Dark energy
E=Electric energy
F=Fire energy
W=Water energy
G=Grass energy
S = Steel energy
C=Colorless energy

Dusclops 70 HP (Stage 1 P Pokemon)
PC Death Blow
Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, the
Defending Pokemon is now Knocked Out.
[PCC] Pin Point
Put up to 5 damage counters on any of your opponent's Pokemon, divided in any way you wish.
WEAKNESS: D
RESISTANCE: R
RETREAT: C

Flygon 120hp stage 2 C

GE Energy Shower
You may attach any amount of basic energy cards from your hand to any number of your pokemon.

CCC Rainbow Burn 30+
Does 30 damage plus 10 more for each different type of energy attached to Flygon.

Weakness: C
Resistance: ER
Retreat cost: CC

Water Pokemon Master
20th August 2003, 02:36 PM
No offense to you or anyone but now we have three topics on Sandstorm that are basically saying the same thing. The first one was started by me, the 2nd was started by Mikey, and this one was started by you. My website already has the booster and deck designs. Also, Sandstorm is going to be released on September 17th, not the 2nd. Your date is probably for when you can preorder it or something.

Kool Dudy
20th August 2003, 03:37 PM
Alright. Well, let this topic be a translation card topic. I don't think anyone has posted that yet... =D

Water Pokemon Master
20th August 2003, 04:59 PM
For translations of the Japanese version, PA! has the entire set, though there are only 50 something cards. The English version will have 108 cards, which means Nintendo is probably going to add a few cards and possibly non-holo versions of the holos.

Roarkiller
20th August 2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Water Pokemon Master
No offense to you or anyone but now we have three topics on Sandstorm that are basically saying the same thing. The first one was started by me, the 2nd was started by Mikey, and this one was started by you. My website already has the booster and deck designs. Also, Sandstorm is going to be released on September 17th, not the 2nd. Your date is probably for when you can preorder it or something.

Last post on said topics: 08/06/03

I'll keep this open.

Anyway, i havent even bought a single EX card, and only got a booster of skyridge, so i doubt ill be buying this set either. For me to buy, i need to play, and for me to play, i need challenging players. None left here as far as i know who still play.

Dark-San
21st August 2003, 05:47 PM
There is! There is a shop in yishun still playing pkmn~ Though their level of standard of playing are very low! I mean who still use base Alakazam in a unlimited format??

And they hav also some attitude problem. They're always full of themselves (Always boasting thinking that their decks are the best!) <-- wishful thoughts I guessed~ Even mewx88 can't stand them -_-"

Water Pokemon Master
21st August 2003, 09:59 PM
Good luck Darkyouth and RK. I can't stand people who are full of themselves. I bet they have never even seen anything beyond base set. Amaze them by showing them the rocket on cards with the holo circles in the background instead of the stars. Then, beat them up with your Deck of **** or whatever you call it, RK.