PDA

View Full Version : Next Yu-Gi-Oh Expansion after PGD...

Kool Dudy
20th August 2003, 01:59 PM
it's... *drum rolls* Magician's Force.

I don't really know what's gonna be in it and pictures haven't been released yet but I found the name. =D

Edit 1 : New info. Black Paladin is going to be in this set. It's the fusion of Dark Magician and Buster Blader. Also, Double Magic and Breaker the Magic Warrior.

Edit 2 : Card translation from Edo

303-051
SUPER MAGICAL SWORDSMAN - BLACK PALADIN
Dark/Magic User/8/2900/2400
(Fusion) + [Buster Blader]
This Monster can only be Special Summoned by a Fusion Summon.
While this card is face-up on the Field, you can discard 1 card
from your hand to negate a Magic activation and destroy it.
Increase this card's attack strength by 500 for each Dragon Sub-
Type Monster on all Fields and in all Cemeteries.
Secret Rare / Ultimate Rare

303-052
[B]DOUBLE MAGIC
Normal Magic
Discard 1 Magic card from your hand. Choose 1 Magic card in your
opponent's Cemetery, and use it as your own card.
Secret Rare

303-017
MAGIC WARRIOR - BREAKER
Dark/Magic User/4/1600/1000
When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, put 1 Magic
Counter on this card (to maximum of 1). For each Magic Counter
on this card, increase this card's attack strength by 300. Also,
you can remove 1 Magic Counter to destroy 1 Magic or Trap card on
the Field.
Ultra Rare / Parallel Rare

DarkTemplarZ
20th August 2003, 03:09 PM
lol, there's someplace called Japan where these cards came out long ago, maybe there are some pics of them somewhere :p
Anyway, Black Paladin has 3 different pictures lol. The one from 303, from LE5 Yugi Pack, and from Yugi Deck 2. check out cardhaus.com for pics. BTW there's loads of cards that are off da chain from Magician's Force, not as many as from the set after it *drools over 304's equipment cards*, but still a lot more than 3. Besides, Black Paladin sucks, compare it to the XYZ Dragon Cannon...

302-052
XYZ-DRAGON CANNON
Type: Fusion/Effect Monster
Light/Machine/8/2800/2500
[X-Head Cannon] + [Y-Dragon Head] + [Z-Metal Caterpillar]
Remove the required Monsters on your Field from the game in order
to Special Summon this Monster (the [Fusion] card is not needed
and not used). Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 of
your opponent's cards on the Field.
Secret Rare / Ultimate Rare

Chrisodeo
20th August 2003, 03:46 PM
Three confirmed UR's from Magician's Force are Breaker, Dark Paladin, and Double Magic.

XYZ Dragon Cannon will likely be another UR, unless they get stupid. Meaning XY, YX, and XZ are speculated SR's. Of course, UpperDeck could take some stupid pills (compare Mirror Force & Gemini Elf, lol), and we'll wind up with XYZ as the SCR. IMO, the secret rares will be Exclusitivity Virus and Magic Canceller. Possibly Eight Magic Absorbers. I'm not guaranteeing anything, aside from the three cards mentioned as UR's above.

Edit: Some have gone as far as saying Vorse Raider or even Vampire Lord (!) will be the SCR's, but if ya ask me it's not going to happen soon.

DarkTemplarZ
20th August 2003, 09:01 PM
Only problem, neither Vorse Raider nor Vampire Lord are even IN the japanese Advent of Union and Champion of Black Magic expansions, which will be the english Magician's Force.

Anyway, I'll bet the Secret rares will either XYZ Dragon Cannon, Black Paladin, or Virus. I doubt Magic Canceller is worth it, cuz it's level 5, 1900, and the magic cancelling effect is hideous in the current hand-lock enviorment

Zombie
21st August 2003, 12:12 AM
I even heard crazy rumors about Dark Magician Girl being an outside Secret Rare. I dont believe it however.

I hope Breaker & Double Magic are only Ultra's, Id hate to have to try to get two new Secrets...it was hard enough to get a Ring of Destruction from PGD.

I also hope E-Virus isnt the Secret...Id rather it be something I dont want like Paladin or XYZ-DC.

Red Angel
21st August 2003, 12:16 AM
The next set is gonna be awesome for burner decks, though... look at these.

(courtesy of Edo)

302-033
CHEMICAL TUBES
Instant Magic
Choose 1 of the following effects and activate it.
- Gain 1200 Life Points.
- Do 800 damage to your opponent

302-040
WAVE MOTION CANNON
Permanent Magic
You may put this card into your Cemetery from the Field during your Main Phase. Do 1000 damage to your opponent time the number of your Standby Phases that this card was on the Field after it was activated.

302-046
RAPID MACHINE GUN
Normal Trap
Do 200 damage to your opponent times the number of cards he or she has on the Field and in his or her hand.

303-023
DEATH KOALA
Dark/Animal/3/1100/1800
Reverse: Do 400 damage to your opponent for each card in his or her hand.

Zombie
21st August 2003, 12:21 AM
The next set will also introduce Scientist Decks. A nasty 1-turn kill deck using Catapult Turtle & Fusion Monsters.

Last Exile
21st August 2003, 05:47 AM
You've forgotten one...

Vampire Lord
Level 5 2100 ?

Effect/Zombie

Effects:

1. When this card deals damage to your opponent's Life Points, select 1 card from their deck. This card is permanently removed from play for the rest of the duel. This effect may be sued only once per duel.

2. When this card is killed by a mosnter's effect, a magic or trap card, Special Summon it back onto the field immediately.

THAT'S THE CARD I WANT! :D

DarkTemplarZ
21st August 2003, 01:44 PM
VAMPIRE LORD
Dark/Undead/5/2000/1500
Effect: When this Monster does Battle Damage
to your opponent, name a card type (Monster,
Magic or Trap). Your opponent searches his or
her deck for 1 card of the chosen type and puts
it in his or her Cemetery. Also, if this card
is destroyed via a card effect by your opponent,
Special Summon this card to the Field during your
next Standby Phase.

Where'd u hear that Vampire Lord would be in MF? o.O If he is, boo-yah!

Chrisodeo
21st August 2003, 09:15 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Vorse Raider should have been released long ago in USA. Right about now Newt should be getting released. Sapphire Dragon and Skilled White Magician are some more 1900 four-stars, and both Vorse and Newt were out around the same time as Magician's Force. So it's not about what set, it's about what time. (besides that, Vampire Lord is one of those 'broken' cards that everybody wants released asap.)

Zombie
21st August 2003, 09:38 PM
Vorse, Newt, & Vamp are likey gonna be TP4 Ultra/Supers. I will hate it if they are.

DarkTemplarZ
22nd August 2003, 09:14 AM
It would be really stupid to make Newt or Vorse Raider TP Ultra or Super, cuz look at the 1900 monsters (Rarities in Japanese) in the next set:

Sapphire Dragon, 1900/1700, Super Rare
Skilled Black Magician, 1900/1700, Super Rare, good effect
Magic Warrior Breaker 1600/1000, Ultra Rare, when Normal Summoned he's 1900 and he kills traps

And in the set after Magician's Force, Demon Soldier is 1900 and COMMON o.O I can imagine them making Vampire Lord a TP Ultra rare tho, cuz he's so damn good