PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Z: Budokai Strategy Guide/Walkthrough

Pokemaster Cody
27th December 2002, 12:02 PM
Does anyone know where I can find an online Dbz SG/Walkthru? I'm stuck on a few chapters in the game, and I need to beat them in order to fight in the Advanced/Adept Martial Arts. I know Prima has a guide, but I'm not in the mood to go buy it.

Hitmontop1503
27th December 2002, 12:58 PM
Try this:

http://guides.ign.com/guides/482267/index.html

Note: You have to be something called an "IGNsider." This is IGN, & if that doesn't help, try this:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/33241.html

Glad to be of service.

BTW, I'm an IGNsider, incase you didn't know.

347Studboy
28th December 2002, 11:39 AM
Since we're on the topic, is the game any good? I was thinking about getting it for my cousin... and it sure sounds cool to finally be able to go Super Saiyan in the middle of a heated battle. Just too bad they didn't do more with Goku's Instant Transmission.

Pokemaster Cody
28th December 2002, 11:44 AM
Thanx for the help Hitmontop. And Studboy, I agree with you. However, I.T. would have been difficult, since you have to specify the place to land. I wish they would have called it Kaioken, and actually shown a red flame around him rather than King Kai Fist. BTW, I beat Perfect Cell (Power-Weighted) with Gohan in his basic form, so sometimes the power-ups seem useless.

347Studboy
29th December 2002, 12:38 AM
Well, I have to agree with you on the Kaioken thing. But, Instant Transmission wasn't that hard to use in Hyper Dimension, and that's all I'm asking for. Although... correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Goku have a "Warp Kamehameha" move? Would that be like the move he pulled on Cell when they were fighting, where he built up energy, teleported right next to Cell, and let loose? That would be sweet.:yes:

The Muffin Man
29th December 2002, 02:17 AM
Yep. Goku has the attack. Cell and him exhange blows, and then Goku leaps back. Cell fires a blast, but Goku IT's out of the way, and blasts Cell nearly point blank. It does huge damage but it's tricky to pull off.

347Studboy
29th December 2002, 02:49 AM
This pleases me.

I just hope the battles last longer than they did back in the day. Oh, and too bad you can't have two on two battles, so you could theoretically fuse with your partner... nah, I'll quit while I'm ahead. Just as long as I can do Instant Transmission to a certain extent, I guess it's okay. Man, I wish I could do that in real life....