PDA

View Full Version : POLL: A few random Polls.. ~.^

Angel Blossom
21st August 2003, 02:20 AM
I'm quite tired, seeing that it's 12:05 AM here. Well, I've decided to post a few random Polls, since we need a lot more in this forum. I apologize, since they aren't very original. Oh well.. atleast we have SOME polls now. xD I'll go to bed once I'm done posting. ^^

» What color socks do you usually wear? Is there a sock color that you'd never wear in your life?

» What do you look like? (optional for those who aren't allowed to say)

» If there was one thing you'd change about your looks, what would it be & why?

» Are you allergic to anything?

» What is your opinion about O/L relationships? Do you think it's safe for people to be dating others online?

Remember to put some thought into your answers, please! No flaming others for their opinions, either. o.o;;

Here are my answers:

1) I always wear white socks. XD They look good with anything, and they certainly don't look too goofy. And at school, they only allow white socks to be worn, anyway. Heh, I would never wear bright green or orange socks. Those colors are too vibrant and would look idiotic on feet. XD

2) I don't know anyone that looks like me. I have green eyes that look blue or gray sometimes. My hair is dark blonde/light brown, and there's some bits of blonde and auburn in it. My hair is semi wavy, but is straight most of the time. It's layered, too, so sometimes the waves bounce out. My skin is very light, too, and I have very good skin. No acne. ^^ I'm 5'5" and 102 lbs, quite thin I suppose. ^^;;

3) Well, I don't like my nose, but I'd never change anything about me. ^^ Looks aren't what matter.

4) I'm lactose intolerant. Well, I wasn't always like this, but I'm one of those people who eventually become lactose intolerant. I need to take pills to eat ice cream now. *cries* ;-; I'm also allergic to cats sometimes, when their fur is dirty. *sneeze* @.@ I'm also allergic to the crazy, dimwitted randoms at ummmm, idiots, and weirdos.. kthx. xD

5) I think OL relationships are fine. Sometimes the person who is meant for us lives halfway across the world, and luckily we can meet him/her online. I've met a lot of great guys online, too. I have an OL boyfriend at the moment, too. I love him, and he's one of the coolest guys I know. I'm not so positive on the safety part, though. I know my b/f is a normal person, but there are some unlucky people who believe those weirdos OL. x.x

Jay
21st August 2003, 02:28 AM
» What color socks do you usually wear? Is there a sock color that you'd never wear in your life?

½ the time I wear white socks, the other ½ I wear black socks. I'm not really too picky on which I decide to choose for any day.

Yay, hazel eyes, coagulated jet-black curly hair (looks straight, in other words), has 21 freckles on face though it doesn't look like I have any <_< Umm, 5'11", 130-150lbs, guess that's it? I look like Zak a lot lol =P

Nothing. Not too picky on what I look like, though I prefer naturally straight hair. Lot's of girls say they'd love to look like Beyonce Knowles (my hair isn't THAT curly) when they recognize it, but that's not the reason anyway.

Not that I know of.

» What is your opinion about O/L relationships? Do you think it's safe for people to be dating others online?

They're stupid; they should all die. Crushes are fine O/L but really, offline relationship anyone? <_<

Interpol HQ
21st August 2003, 02:42 AM
What color socks do you usually wear? Is there a sock color that you'd never wear in your life?

I wear white socks. I would never wear pink socks.

What do you look like? (optional for those who aren't allowed to say)

6'4 Brown hair and eyes. Tone build (not quite ripped yet). Short hair, spikey.

If there was one thing you'd change about your looks, what would it be & why?

I wish my hair wouldnt curl so much, so i could grow it longer than an inch.

Are you allergic to anything?

I have seasonal allergies, mainly pollen.

What is your opinion about O/L relationships? Do you think it's safe for people to be dating others online?

They're fun for like one day things in chat rooms but beyond that its just stupid.

conspiracy
21st August 2003, 02:56 AM
***I only wear white socks, short ones. I would NEVAR wear purple socks.

***If I had a scanner or sumthin I would post a pic, but I don't ;_; 5'5" 110-115 lbs. VERY short black hair *measures* 3 centimeters to be exact which is actually pretty long for me. I have a light build, but nothing very noticeable.

***I would never change my looks the way I'm working now... I'm like a girl magnet.. dunno why tho, but it feels good ;)

***I think I'm allergic to cat/cat hairs because I break out in hives sometimes when I'm around cats, but not all the time.. weird....

***dating others online huh?? that's a little hard. I don't really like it because it just isn't the same as a normal relationship, then again, a lot of people don't like to be normal XD

kainashi
21st August 2003, 03:18 AM
white socks with grey toes/heels usually.

i have brown hair and brown eyes. 6' and 185lbs. normal.

nothing. who cares?

nope.

i'm for them. i just got into one tonight. i've known her for 6 years on here. we've talked on the phone and mic a few times. we also sent eachother letters. we went out on and off a few years ago, heh. i find it safe but always have my doubts at first. *shrug*

nightcrow
21st August 2003, 07:06 AM
1. I usually wear white socks. :O! I have worn yellow socks before though... don't ask why >>; I don't think I'd catch myself wearing red socks, ever. But hey, socks are socks.
2. I'm a weird mix between my mum's british side (I look really european) and my dad's american/netherlandish heratige. I'm 5' 10", about 145 pounds, long-ish wavy blonde hair, freckles... stuff like that.
3. I dunno really... people say I'm pretty (hot :o) so I don't think I'd change myself.
4. I'm allergic to certain types of mold... and I think I have a problem with cigarette smoke too. When people smoke certain brands around me eyes burn like hell and i get headaches and stuff :mad:
5. They're fine, as long as you don't let them dominate your life. Who knows, maybe that person on the other side IS mr. right.. it's a chance you have to take I guess.

Plague
21st August 2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Angel Blossom
[size=1
[b]» What color socks do you usually wear? Is there a sock color that you'd never wear in your life?

I almost always wear white socks, simply because I really don't really care what I look like and because I have more of them than any other color. :P

My mother told me not to talk to strangers. ;) No, I'm just joking, but I really just don't want to say.

Well, I'm pretty happy with how I look now, there isn't a lot, if anything that I would change.

Well, I am allergic to bee stings, though not seriously, and have miniscule problems with various pollen. I'm lucky as far as that goes.

I think that although it can work for some people, in general it shouldn't be done. It seems to easy for people to pretend to be someone else. You can't tell if someone is telling the truth or is being sincere from words. In order to really know what type of person they really are you have to meet them, or at least that's what I think.

MarshmallowEgg
21st August 2003, 08:15 AM
» What color socks do you usually wear? Is there a sock color that you'd never wear in your life? - I usually wear white socks. Yep, I'm SO original. :-P I would probably NEVER wear pink socks, because I DESPISE the color pink. (Kind of odd that I hate the color pink, yet I post in it. Go figure.)

» What do you look like? (optional for those who aren't allowed to say) - I have brown hair with a little bit of reddish-auburn (no other way to describe it, really) mixed in, thought you can only see the red in the sunlight for the most part. It goes to a little past my shoulders, and it's wavy... well, not really wavy so much as bushy, which annoys the flying fluck out of me >_< But my friend let me have her hair straightner, so while it's not perfect it's much straighter now than it was during my pitiful attempts to get it to lie straight with a brush and water. My eyes are hazel, not the most original color in the world, but I like them. I'm not too tall, heck, I'm not even sure how tall I am. My best friend is 5'11", and I'm about 5 - 6 inches shorter than her, so I'm going to say about 5'5" - 5'6". I'm skinny, too, like toothpick skinny. People used to think I was anorexic ^_^;; I'm not though.

» If there was one thing you'd change about your looks, what would it be & why? - I'd change my hair. I don't want the just plain brown I have. I want to have highlights, preferably blond ones. Which is good because I'm getting blond highlights soon ^_^

» Are you allergic to anything? - Yep, penicillan and anything with penicillan in it. I've been allergic to it ever since I was ten. Earlier this summer, my stupid dentist gave me a prescription for amoxicillan (which is what I was taking when we found out I was allergic) even though they had it in the database that I was allergic to it. ;_; When I pointed it out to my parents, they told me to take it anyways because I'd probably grown out of it. I broke out in hives a week later. ;_;

» What is your opinion about O/L relationships? Do you think it's safe for people to be dating others online? - I think it's okay, as long as you're careful and don't agree to meet up with them or anything alone. If you want to meet up with them somewhere, bring a friend. It's not that hard.

Moonlight Espeon
21st August 2003, 08:44 AM

Normal white. I think colored socks are weird if you don't have the right shoes (I mean, seriously, orange socks on like blue shoes? X_x). I'd probably NEVER wear pink or purple socks x____X

I'd rather not say :x

Bah, I'd probably lighten my hair OR lose some weight :x

Yes. I'm allergic to the sap on pine trees. It's a bad allergy because pine trees are all over the place and my friends like to scare me with it and wave it in my face ;-;

I don't really think it's safe for people because on the internet there are people who lie and fake their age. A 50 year old stalker could say that they were 23, fool somebody into thinking that, get together with somebody and then bam, you're in big trouble. It's fine to meet the person you want to date online but I don't think you should just meet them online, invite them to your house and start dating so soon. Everything is so rushed with online relationships apart from the fact that people may act differently in real life then they do online because it's easier to type up a word for some people than it is to say something out loud in front of somebody because typing doesn't involve much personality.

Zak
21st August 2003, 09:13 AM
1. I usually wear white socks, cause that's what I have the most of.... o_O

2. Tall, black hair, brown eyes, braces, deep voice, and sideburns that grow really fast.... but they're not visible at all, since I shave every other day. My hair in general grows really fast.... *points to legs* x_X;;

3. Less hair. It's SO annoying....

4. Not that I know of, but there's a small chance I might be. I find myself sneezing at odd times.

5. I, personally, am for it. I've met people from the internet IRL.... more times than I can count already. I think they're fine, on either of these conditions:
-You've known them for a while
-They live close to you (in big countries, maximum five states away)
-If you have a lot in common. Regardless of the amount of time you've known them, or the distance away.... if you feel you have a lot in common, then sure.
I happen to know of someone who fits all three of those, heh, and she's probably reading this right now ^^;;

~Zak

Syberia
21st August 2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Angel Blossom

White. I probably wouldn't wear any socks that are not white. And in this day and age of lawsuits, I must add a disclaimer saying that no, I am not being racist with my above statement made in reference to the color white. :P

Like this (http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/syberia3/kyle.jpg).

Foremost on a long list of things would probably be the acne, and then the braces. x_x

I used to be lactose intolerant or something like that (when I was a baby), but I seem to have outgrown that entirely. As far as I know, I'm not allergic to anything now.

Of course I see nothing wrong with them, as I'm in one myself right now. If you get to know and trust the person well enough, I don't think there's much risk involved in them either. It doesn't really matter where you find someone, as long as you find someone. The one who's right for you could very well be living somewhere else.

Rambunctious Jamirus
21st August 2003, 06:17 PM
I always wear white socks but will will black or blue if my mom makes me. I actually only wear one kind of sock as they're comfortable and saved me from a painful sting by a scorpion that had been in my shoe for about 16 hours.
I probably wouldn't wear any sock that is bright or have the designs that itch.

The only thing I'll probably tell about myself is that I now have extremely short hair (which now reminds me of a poll that I should do) with blond highlights (my mom's idea) and blue eyes.

I'd change the fact that I have terrible eyesight (I failed the school eye test twice in a row!) and would like it to be better than it is. It was funny about the eye test as I told my teacher I wouldn't pass but he said there was no way that I could fail. I sure showed him as I failed the test with my glasses on.

Septra. Don't know what it is (though I think it's medicine related) but I can't have anything of it.

Um...well Soo and Ade seem to be doing fine so...yeah, I think unless the boy is thirteen and the woman is twenty-three XD People seem happy with there OL relationships so...I really don't care but as long as people are fine with it then sure, why not.

Crystal Mew
21st August 2003, 06:17 PM
~*1. I wear white socks o_o; they go with everything, and I used to wear colored socks all the time, but not really anymore. the only ones I'll wear are my froggy ones ^_^' out in public I mean....cause all of my friends have matching pairs... so I only wear them when everyone else does :) ..yeah I know, I'm a dork XD

~*2. Eh.... I have brown hair, hazel eyes, 5'7, skinny o_0;
not much really to describe =x

~*3. Hmmm..... I'd change... where one of my birthmarks are, but thats all I'm saying XD and I don't really like my nose .-.

~*4. dust, mold, those kind of things, lol ^_^; not really allergic to any animals...although my pets sometimes gives me hives :[

~*5. Seeing as I've been in a few, they're ok..as long as you think you can trust them. If anyone, I'm like the most paranoid about pedophiles and stalkes >_<; so yeah...good personality, and I have to trust them :yes:

Kireihana52
21st August 2003, 06:56 PM
1) I usually don't wear socks. I like going around barefoot most of the time. I pretty much only wear socks if I'm wearing shoes. =/ Most of my socks are things with retarded little patterns on them, like pictures of monkeys or smiley faces. I don't care about the colors, really. I've worn two different color socks before at the same time, so obviously I don't really care about them matching or anything. :D Basically any kind of socks that are retarded and bright, I'll wear. =D

2) I look like um..me! o_o; Anyway, people usually think I'm older than I am. I'm around 5' 4" or 5' 5" (*hasn't measured in ages* @_@), and somewhere around 135 lbs (*hasn't been weighed in ages either* O_o). My skin is really pale and it never tans. I've stood near family members before, and my skin is so much paler than their's that I look albino. o-o; I have a little freckle-y birthmark thing right in the middle of the crease of my neck, and that's neat. And so great for lining up chokers! I don't wear chokers often, but I still think it's neat. XP I wear glasses with small oval shaped lenses, and I've had braces for over 5 years. My hair is about 2 1/2" above my shoulders, layered in a bob type style that spikes out slightly in the back. I like it because it looks fine without styling it, but if I wanted I could use a curling iron and pomade and make the tips spiked. Right now it's dyed black, with a few streaks of my last color in the back (natural brown with hints of red). It looks that way because I'm a crappy hairdyer, but I actually like how it looks with the reddish streaks in the back. It's unique. ^_^ I usually wear random clothing I like that I get called a weirdo for wearing. I don't care though, at least I created my own style. But I'm just wearing pajamas right now, because I feel like crap. Gah, I hate periods. V_V; But umm...pink Spongebob pajama pants rock, and don't ever tell me otherwise! o_o;

I have a few pictures of me, but none are of me with black hair. @_@; If my dad gets to bring home the digital camera tomorrow, then a picture might be put up in the Misc "Official TPM Member Picture Topic" soon. So yay. =)

3) I'd probably remove the stretch marks I got from starting puberty so fast. o__o; But that's not really changing much. XD The only thing I change about how I look is my hair, and I only dye it to reflect my personality. I plan to dye it bright pink soon, because it represents who I am. Um..don't ask. I wouldn't really want to change anything about my face or body. I'm me and it people don't like it, then whatever, screw those morons.

4) Prejudiced idiots who hate someone for stupid reasons (skin color, sexuality, gender, etc. etc.). I seriously hate people like that. They should die. But anyway.. O_o;; I'm allergic to pollen, and some kinds of grasses. If I go out in summer, I usually end up with red watery eyes, so I hate summer a lot. I also think I have a small allergic reaction to eggs, because every time I've eaten scrambled eggs, I get a horrible stomach ache for the rest of the day. And it sucks because I like the taste of scrambled eggs. o_o;;

5) I don't really have an opinion on them. :o I guess there are both good and bad things about them. Online relationships can be good because people learn about each other through their personalities. People in real life generally just think I'm a freak and avoid me before they know anything about my personality. But I don't think I'm making sense, so.. O_o;

~Bethany: the official TPM rambler

Mikey
21st August 2003, 08:15 PM
1. I realy haven't worn socks all summer. I do usually wear them though. Only 2 colors- white or black.

2. I am about 5'8", 135 lbs. It is all muscle though. I'm firm and muscular. Can anyone say 6 pack?:P I have jet black hair with blonde tips, teal eyes and people say my eyebrows are awesome. LoL

3. Um, I'd have to say my ears. They are a tad on the large size.

4. Only cats

5. I personally don't care for online relationships. First off, theough u may be going out, you can never really be sure if the person is by what they say online. Secondly, you can't see each other like common relationships and you can't do thing together. Online relationships seem more of normal friendships instead of dating, except you say you love the person, but you can't really love someone for what they say online. On the other hand, if you meet and hit it off, then the online relationship becomes real and makes it all better. *not sure how safe it is though*:P But hey, to each is own I guess.

Katie
21st August 2003, 08:15 PM
What color socks do you usually wear? Is there a sock color that you'd never wear in your life?

I wear white ankle socks... occasionally black ones, but never anything else. I'd never wear yellow socks XP

What do you look like? (optional for those who aren't allowed to say)

I'm short, average body structure, brown eyes, lightbrown-reddish-blondish hair - straight and goes down to upper/mid back. and little feet! XD

If there was one thing you'd change about your looks, what would it be & why?

I want to either be tanner or a little thinner. I'm a very self concious person.

don't think so...

What is your opinion about O/L relationships? Do you think it's safe for people to be dating others online?

they're fine with me =o I don't think it's an extremely serious kinda thing.. so meeting up with them is no in my book XP

~Katie

Sach I. Weirdo
21st August 2003, 11:55 PM

White - I'd never ever wear pink fluffy toe socks

I'm a caucasion Male and a redhead with blue eyes with VERY few freckles(like Extremely few) I'm about 6' and I weigh 150 lbs but look like I weigh 120.

NO

No

personally I think they are never serious and never work out. I think it is extremely unsafe to have a 'dating' relationship over the internet. I find it OK to have friends over the internet though.

Krystalline Kabutops
22nd August 2003, 12:46 PM

White with a red stripe. I just prefer to wear sandles to socks and sneakers tho ;-;
Pink. Pink socks are just scary. *goes and hides in a corner*

I'm 5'1, dirty blonde hair, skinny, and I wear a Jade and Onyx ring my gf gave me a long time ago, and a silver necklace with a dragon on it. Sometimes I wear my yellow NAU cap. Always backwards =>

Hm.... I've always wanted to get a rattail and blue highlights, but I'll have to wait until I move out -.-;

Milk and feathers >:o But it's not serious, otherwise my diet wouldn't have so much dairy in it and I wouldn't sleep on a feather quilt :}

Despite what adults think, not everyonr Online is a pedophile >:o