PDA

View Full Version : <Game> Expedia: The Maiden Islands v.9 [M.A. Quicksilver]



Pages : [1] 2

Lady Vulpix
21st August 2003, 09:34 AM
Welcome to Expedia: The Maiden Islands

Workers: Lady Vulpix, aragornbird, Jay
Created By: Ahrchriohn, Phantom of Innocence BF, and Avian Freeze

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

One fateful day, deep within the cold depths of the great ocean, the cold silence was suddenly shattered! The sea began to thrash about with great fury, with water bubbling and gushing about and waves crashing into each other. Suddenly, the silence returned, and all settled down to be peaceful and silent. BOOM!!! Magma came shooting out of the water, straight into the sky, showering lava and debris into the deep water. The sea exploded with heat, earth began to rise and conquer and defy the sea. All was a mighty chaos, whirling and swirling, dashing up and down, and burning with anger!

The fury slowly became silenced, and the ocean became quiet once again, calmed by the might of time. But the ocean was now broken by five large mounds, sitting there, simmering away. These were the Maiden Islands.

And years later, a maiden sits by her windowsill, waiting for her dear husband. Waiting in her corner of sadness, yearning and aching for the day the man she loved returned to her warm embrace. And she sits in her sadness, despair slowly creeping into her heart, and rendering her a lost soul. And to deliver the final blow, she discovers the truth---the truth that her husband is dead---and she is utterly lost forever, claimed by the abyss of no hope. The maiden grows old, and her soul, her heart, her mind, her spirit, are all lost.

And yet later, several youths are sent on a mission to the Maiden Islands, to discover the hidden corners, reveal the untold secrets, cast light upon the shadows, and attempt to recover the maiden's lost soul.


~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~


You land on the beach of Mistonnence Dragart, the center island. Some try to enter the island itself, but as they reach the edge of the beach and prepare to enter it, they are suddenly paralyzed. It takes them a few hours to recover, as some try to access the islands from other areas. So far, the only place on Mistonnence Dragart you can reach is the beach. It seems the maiden is feeling mischievous. You will need to find several gems and diamonds along your journey to be able to enter the island and bypass the shield.

Your goal: To access Maiden's Peak in the center of the island. You will need the Mystic Pearl, found on Innocence Island, the Element Emerald on Art Island, the Volcano Ruby on Dragonair Island, and the Frozen Diamond on the Island of Mist to enter.


~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~



The Maiden Islands

Mistonnence Dragart
Mistonnence Dragart is the center, and heart of the islands. It is the largest island, and within the middle of it all, lies the immense, gigantic Maiden's Peak, the tallest mountain among the islands. It is still an active volcano. The island is laden with forest, silent and eerie, for the maiden has forbidden mankind to ever set foot on the island. The island sits there, waiting, waiting, waiting for the day it is set free...

You will start out here, on Welcome Beach.

Remember: You can only access the rest of this island if you have all four gems.

Island of Dreams
The Island of Dreams, recently discovered, is a very mysterious place, filled with a mystic aura. It has a dream-like environment; as you will probably notice by the clocks floating in the air. Only the bravest of travelers are allowed on this Island and there is only way to enter it. Here you can find the Destiny Jewel. Friendly pokemon are not likely to be encountered on this island, as most of them have fallen under the influence of the YamiKairyu. The Pokemon types that can be found on the Island of Dreams are Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Normal, Flying, Grass and Dragon.

Pixie Island
Legends say that, 2000 years ago, a group of sorcerers came here in search for rare magical creatures known as pixies. While it's not clear whether they found them or not, this island was for many years home to large communities of sorcerers and was often used as a magic training field. That era is long gone, but some of its effects can still be felt in the present and, while most of the current inhabitants of the island are civilians, it's said that some sorcerers can still be found out there.
The island is hidden by a spell and its location changes, so you'll need a Destiny Jewel to get to it.

Where you CAN go now:

Dragonair Island
Located to the Northwest of Mistonnence Dragart, is a long, slender island, uncannily shaped like a serpent. It is full of mountains, and within them, you may find hidden and wonderful surprises! On this island, enchanted with mysticism, you will encounter Fire, Dragon, Rock, Steel, Water, and Electric Pok幦on, but beware as these Pok幦on are dangerous. Seek the Volcano Ruby here.

Innocence Island
Now, fly across the sky to the northeast, and approach Innocence Island. When you arrive, you instantly detect a stench of filth and darkness, yet all you see is pretty, innocent forest. Rivers, lakes, marshes, and bogs have silently crept into the pure island, ravaged it, and stay there like a parasite, fouling it up. You will encounter Water, Grass, Dark, Poison, Normal, Flying, and Psychic types on this strange island. Here you will find the Mystic Pearl.

Art Island
Venture into Art Island, lying in the southwest corner, sitting there, awaiting the first humans to arrive. It seems as if it was a bird, gracefully floating over the seas, sending out a calm aura of calm and content to all around it. The island is majestic and slender, with a tall peak, forests, and grasslands, everywhere. A long river gallops through the center of the island. You will encounter Grass, Bug, Flying, Water, Fighting, and Normal types in this area. Here you will find the Element Emerald.

Island of Mist
Now, swim east, and you will begin to notice a drastic change in the climate from the warm sunny hills of Art Island to the deathly, cold, silence of the Island of Mist. Hidden under a veil of fog, it sits there, with the cold wind ravaging the icy island. Left to die away by the kindness of warmth, it lies there, getting colder and colder. It is entirely frozen, and snowstorms and hailstorms are commomplace here. Although it seems as if there is nothing special on it but ice and mountains, you are wrong! The freezing snow holds and hides secrets beneath its icy layers. On this island, you will encounter Ice, Ground, Rock, Dark, Fighting, and Ghost Pok幦on so be wary of that. Here you will also find the Frozen Diamond.

New areas have sprouted since the volcano erupted! Now you can explore: The Volcano, which is on Route 59 at the north end, Blizzard Peak, at the southern part of the island, the Snowball Field northwest of the store, and Hail Lake, southeast of the store.

You can see the maps of the islands by clicking here (http://community.webshots.com/album/35902230JObwOR).

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

You start out by saying to which of the four outer islands you wish to go to, and which form of transportation you will take (listed below). We will then tell you what happens to you, and then, we give you several choices on what you can do. You choose one, and then, we tell you the consequences of your decisions, and several more decisions you can choose, and so on.
-The forms of transportation are:

-Swimming Snorlax
-Fire and Ice
-Chikorita Slingshot
-Circle of Unown
-Charizard Carrier
-Rollout Azumarill
-Torkoal's "Magic Carpet"

You can only access them when you physically go to a beach. To find out how they work, you have to use them yourself!

-When you post, please help us by posting your status. It will help us when updating. Thank you. You post your status by saying:

Island you are on currently/Where you currently are (specific location)/Amount of Food Units and Pok嶮olls you have (see below)/CC Points you have

And underneath it, say what you would like to do.

-Food: You will need food on your journey, mainly to feed the Pok幦on. We still have to work out a problem about how much food you yourself consume. Food is measured in units. And when you start out, you have 5 food units.

-You will encounter numerous Pok幦on in our game. Sometimes, they are friendly, and you can feed them. They may even become your friends and follow you along on your journey! Some are hostile, and you can throw them a Pok嶮oll to ward them off. You start out with 5 Pok嶮olls. You'll be able to check the genders and levels of these pokemon on this site (http://forboards.tripod.com/database.htm).

-We have numerous stores all over the islands. But to go to them, you have to physically access them in the game. We will post an inventory every once in a while here in this main post, so check it often. If you get to a store in the game, state that you enter, state what you buy, and then, leave. Here, you can buy food and Pok嶮olls when you run out. You can use CC Points to buy things, as well as sell other objects you find along the road.

-You are allowed to bring along TWO Pok幦on with you with you on your journey! They can be both adopted, captured or one of each. They can help you along the way, and you can bond with them on our journey. If you choose to bring a Pok幦on with you, please state who they are, and their stats in a post. Thanks!

-You will meet numerous people and beings along your way on your journey. They will help you, but is their help good or bad? It's your decision. They are:

-Ombrosa the Talking Umbreon (only on Mistonnence Dragart)
-Mermaid (only on Dragonair Island)
-Laughing Child (only on Innocence Island)
-Articuno Specter (only on Art Island)
-The Maiden's Ghost (only on Mist Island)
-Lunavar, the White Tiger (only on Island of Dreams)
-Uinya the Enchantress (only on Pixie Island)
-Old Man/Woman (all islands)

-Each island has its own unique set of gems and diamonds that you can find, sell, and use!

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~~~~才~~ 才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~~~~才~~才~~才~ ~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

Well, now you know it. So play! Good luck on your journey! And may the Maiden's love be with you!
~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

INVENTORY

DRAGONAIR ISLAND
Dragon Scale ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Thunderstone ~ 22 CCP/Stamps
Spark Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Supersized Dragonite Plushie ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Ghostly Ninetales Plushie ~ 6 CCP/Stamps
Coconut Milkshake- heals 75% HP ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Ice Pack - cures burn condition ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Dragonbreath TM ~ 18 CCP/Stamps
Flame Wheel TM ~ 14 CCP/Stamps
Talking Mermaid doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


INNOCENCE ISLAND
Light Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Water Stone ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Ocean Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Bug Families Plushie Collection 1 (Butterfree Family and Beedrill Family) ~ 4 CCP/Stamps
"Tentacool Monkey" Plushie (A Tentacool hanging on a tree) ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Spring Water- heals 50% HP ~ 8 CCP/Stamps
Toxalesce Stimulan - cures poison status ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Twineedle TM ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Strength HM ~ 16 CCP/Stamps
Laughing Child doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ART ISLAND
Photosynthesis Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Solar Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Leaf Stone ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Venustoise Plushie ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Trio Clamperl, Huntail, and Gorebyss Plushie Set ~ 6 CCP/Stamps
Spring Water- heals 50% HP ~ 8 CCP/Stamps
Hair Of Dog - cures paralysis ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Waterfall HM ~ 16 CCP/Stamps
Giga Drain TM ~ 18 CCP/Stamps
Articuno Specter plushie ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ISLAND OF MIST
Night Stone ~ 25 CCP/Stamps
Metal Coat ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Darkness Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Hairless Piloswine Plushie ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Arctic Azumarill Plushie ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Coconut Milkshake- heals 75% HP ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Giant Microwave- cures freeze condition ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Ice Punch TM ~ 18 CCP/Stamps
Rock Slide TM ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Maiden doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


MISTONNENCE DRAGART
Day Stone ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Water Stone ~15 CCP/Stamps
Leaf Stone ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Thunderstone ~20 CCP/Stamps
Starter Plushie Set 1 (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle) ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Twins Plusle and Minun Plushie Set ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Sparkling Dew- heals 100% HP ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Shadow Ball TM ~ 16 CCP/Stamps
Detect TM ~ 12 CCP/Stamps
Ombrosa Plushie ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ISLAND OF DREAMS
Upgrade ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Solar Stone ~15 CCP/Stamps
Ruby-eyed Sableye Plushie ~ 7 CCP/Stamps
Angelic Houndoom Plushie ~ 8 CCP/Stamps
Set of 10 arrows ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Sparkling Dew- heals 100% HP ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Microphone - cures sleep condition ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Dream Eater TM ~ 15 CCP/Stamps
Faint Attack TM ~ 14 CCP/Stamps
Switching Hook ~ 20 CCP/Stamps *exchanges the user's position with the location of the object it touches.*
Lunavar Plushie ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


PIXIE ISLAND
Flame Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Fire Stone ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Baby Plushie Set 1 (Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff) ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Mini Spinda Faerie Plushie ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Set of 10 arrows ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Special Blend Tea - Restores 100% HP and removes status changes ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
All-Purpose Lozenge - removes status changes ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Meteor Mash TM ~ 20 CCP/Stamps
Aeroblast TM ~ 25 CCP/Stamps
Switching Hook ~ 20 CCP/Stamps *exchanges the user's position with the location of the object it touches.*
New Moon Uinya Doll ~ 13 CCP/Stamps


ALL ISLANDS
Pokedoll ~ 1 CC Point/Stamp
Unit of Food ~ 1 CC Point/Stamp
Hollow Stone (Forge with a Gem to create a Stone) ~ 2 CCP/Stamps
Accelerator Gene ~ 25 CCP/Stamps
Rainbow Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Division Gem ~ 10 CCP/Stamps
Herbal Tea- heals 25% HP ~ 5 CCP/Stamps
Eternal Restore- revives pok幦on to 100% HP ~ 17 CCP/Stamps

~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

(Straight from Goldenrod Tower)
~Forgery~
Gems to Stones Index

Spark Gem Thunderstone
Ocean Gem Water Stone
Flame Gem Fire Stone
Solar Gem Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem Moon Stone
Light Gem Day Stone
Darkness Gem Night Stone
Rainbow Gem Any Stone

Here you may up grade your gems and stones for a fee. Follow the formulas and also remember you must hand over Capture Center Points equal to the amount of the recipe.

Element Gem + Element Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Capture Center Pt/Stamp)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Capture Center Pts/Stamps)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Capture Center Pts/Stamps)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Capture Center Pts/Stamps)

AIM Contacts:
Avian Freeze- Silverhawk513
Lady Vulpix- Lady Vulpix G
aragornbird- aragornbird
Jay- Cruption 5

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
21st August 2003, 12:33 PM
I'll be the first poster :D I'm starting out :)

Location: Welcome Beach
CCP: 0
Stamps: 14
Items: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, 5 Food, 5 Pokedolls

Pokemon: Swinub level 11 <Sisi> Tackle, Oder Slueth, Powder Snow, Icy Wind, Earthquake

Chickorita Level 7 <Blossom> Tackle, Growl, Solarbeam

Hmmmmm. I'll go to the easiest area, XD. I'll try Art Island, if I can :/ I'll try Torkoals 'Magic Carpet'

Pichu
21st August 2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Jay:
Cyndaquil

As you watch the Pidgeot fly off, you realize that it's time to resume your journey on another island. Carefully thinking about it for the moment, you decide on the icy island: the Island of Mist. As soon as you make up your mind, a Jynx (Gahh!!!!) teleports out of no where and emerges directly in front of you. She uses her hands to create a freezing energy beam to create an icy bridge so you can cross. Swiftly but cautiously walking across the bridge, your legs become complete exhausted by the time you reach the ice port. A Blaziken comes along and melts the bridge into freezing water that pelts the oceanic waves afterwards. You stand around the ice port, wondering where to go.

Where would you like to go? (Check the map)
Island: Island of Mist
Location: Icy Beach
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.13
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.12
>>Trait: Static(The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
CCP: 126

*checks map* "Brrr... it IS cold here." Handling the map with my sorehands, I call out my cyndaquil to warm up.
Then I call out aloud, I'll go "south" along the shoreline to Rt. 51.

Hexae
21st August 2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Hexae - You offer Whismur to join you, but she backs away, still a bit unsure of you. However, she leads you into the woods anyway and stays with you, but she isn't ready to join you yet. She continues walking astray and you follow slowly. She hides behind trees and bushes, wary of everything in sight. Sometimes you even hear her emit a gasp or slight scream. Suddenly you hear a cry as a Butterfree comes crashing out of a tree in front of you, a large hole in her wing! O_O

What will you do now? Try to mend her wing (state how), ask her what happened, keep moving, or something else.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Island: Art Island
Location: Route 32.
Pok幦on:
Skarmory [Anthrax]
[F] LV5
Trait: Keen Eye
Leer, Peck, Sky Attack, Toxic

Raichu [Paka]
[F] LV7
Trait: Static
Thundershock, Charm, Surf, Growl, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt

CCP: 11
Stamps: 34

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I'll ask Anthrax to Peck down some leaves from a tree and offer them to the Butterfree, then ask what happened to her.

Wolfsong
21st August 2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 You hit the target depicted and it turns out to be another correct one! Alexa squeals excitedly and says, Just one more ^_^.


- o - - -
- - o - -
- - - - -

Targets Left: 1
Arrows Left: 7

Which will you shoot next?


Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/4 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

4 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew
Bow and 7 arrows

I'll try the following two next:


- o - - -
- - o - -
- X - X -

Before i forget Ranec is now at L.28

Just reposting so that you don't have to look back for mine ^^

Interpol HQ
21st August 2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Interpol HQ Welcome back ^_^. Were you scared off by the snowmen? :p. BTW, like our song? .

You get back to the game and start by throwing a snowball at Yena. She tosses a snowball at Iris, who hides behind the fort! Yena goes OUT and Cray throws a ball at Eric, while Spook tosses one at him. Eric chucks a snowball at Cray who goes OUT!

Freya's team:
Freya: OUT
Cray: 2
Iris: OUT
Himo: 2

Eric's team:
Eric: 2
Sam: OUT
Yena: OUT
Spook: 0

What will you do now? You can plan with Cray for this turn ^^;.

Hey you better watch out man, those snowmen will eat your brain :P And yeah i liked the song, i think i have it figued out now.

Location: Snowball Feilds
CCPs:3
Stamps: 46
Pokemon: Tortile
Inventory: 5 pokedolls



I would like to pan with Cray this turn

DarkPrincess
21st August 2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess You challenge the flying monkeys to a battle and a large Primeape and a feisty Mankey quickly turn around and swoop down to battle!

Glory:
Level 40
HP 137
Attack 97
Defense 92
Speed 110
Special Attack 117
Special Defense 98
Trait: Blaze: When less than 1/3 of full HP, fire attacks empowered by 1.5x.
Holds: Nothing

AND

Legolas:
Level 18
HP 53
Attack 32
Defense 28
Speed 41
Special Attack 39
Special Defense 36
Trait: Overgrow: When less than 1/3 of full HP, grass attacks empowered by 1.5x
Holds: Nothing

VS

Primeape
Level 43
HP 135
Attack 122
Defense 83
Speed 113
Special Attack 83
Special Defense 92
Trait: Vital Spirit: Cannot fall asleep
Holds: Nothing

AND

Mankey
Level 17
HP 51
Attack 42
Defense 27
Speed 39
Special Attack 27
Special Defense 31
Trait: Vital Spirit: Cannot fall asleep
Holds: Nothing

Just for reference, these Mankey and Primeape know Flying moves and are Fighting/Flying types .

Primeape is the first to go and starts by using Fury Swipes. The large monkey swipes at Glory and does 9 damage to her!
Glory then uses Wing Attack, swinging her wing at the Primeape and doing 70 damage!
Legolas uses a Dragonbreath, breathing a stream of green flames at the small Mankey, who shrieks as it does 13 damage and becomes paralyzed!
Mankey then rears to attack but his muscles give a spasm as he attempts to attack!

Stats:
Glory: 128/137HP, Fine
Legolas: 53/53HP, Fine
Primeape: 65/135HP, Fine
Mankey: 38/51HP, Paralyzed[/i]

CCPs: 0
Pok幦on: Glory (level 40 female Charizard), Legolas (level 18 male Grovyle), Riona (level 13 female Bagon), Draco (level 20 male Aerodactyl), Spike (Skarmory), Xander (Arcanine) and Cacturne
Items: 4 food, 4 dolls, Houndoom plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: ... dunno o.O

Glory: Another Wing Attack on Primeape
Legolas: Dragonbreath on Mankey *crosses fingers*

Pikachu101
21st August 2003, 03:37 PM
Orginally posted by Jay

Pikachu101

Okley dokley. Welcome to our humble abode called Expedia. For your captees indeed they do ^_^;;; Now you can celebrate =) Irrelevant but my former Steelix was named Pyrex <_< Okay *shuts up and gets to the update* Whee =D

Sun shining in clear view, whee, you're at Mistonnence Dragart's modest Welcome Beach, where you begin your preposterous escapade through rippling seas and treacherous islands. ^_^ More treacherous than you may think actually, so just stay alert but always look for adventure, that's your ticket to succeeding. Seek adventure! =)

A fiery Charizard soars high in the air, after many minutes he begins to decline down towards the sandy shoreline; he patiently waits for you to get on his back (this is an immense Charizard by the way). Contentedly seated with Magmar beside you and Coral in your arms, he initiates to take off, and promptly, like a jet, treks to your destination quicker than you could ever imagine.

After many hours on flight you finally hit the forested islet Art Island! Yay =D You feel a bit under the weather' after getting off from traveling so fast, so the speak, but nevertheless, you're here, finally. You look around for a little moment, deciding on which way to go.

Where will you go? Route 31? Route 32? Or the store?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art Island, Art Beach
Pokes: Pyro and Coral
Items: 5 pokedolls, 5 pieces of food
CCPs: 3

I'll go to R. 31.

aragornbird
21st August 2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Aragornbird

Aeragorn points to your backpack, indicating that there is an item there that would be of use. Looking on top of the pack, you notice the faerie pellets and then Aeragorn goes in a crazy mood, explicating that must be what he wanted you to pull out. You're left with a bag of faerie pellets in your hand, not sure of what to do though.

What are you going to do now?

Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs: 29
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV6 Aerodactyl, M)
Items: Faerie Pellets

I thank Aeragorn for reminding me about the pellets. I'll use them to clear the way through the fungus and then head on through the cave.

Charizard04621
21st August 2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Jay:

Charizard04621

You weren't skipped. I hadn't been asleep for 48 hours. Go figure. >_<

Oh, okay. I thought Tyler updated everyone else except me. ^_^;

The Dustox appears to have collapsed from the assault, but regardless, you seek out to search for some assistance for Evenstar. The going gets tough as you start to feel woozy from traveling around the island, and it hasn't even been that long. Being so far away from the impaired Dustox, you ease alongside the river for the moment to catch your breath. Something catches your eye however, and further down the itinerary you observe a small bungalow. Maybe there are people inside may be able to help Evenstar, but you won't know for certain until you discover that for your own self.

What are you going to do?

Island: Art Island
Location: Route 32
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 13
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Electric Shield

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 10
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 31

We'll approach the bungalow with caution and ask for help if there appear to be friendly people/pok幦on/things there.

Avian Freeze
21st August 2003, 07:38 PM
Jay has edited the first post with all the new items and plushies (which are special one-of-a-kind ones ^_^) so be sure to check that out :)

Hexae - You ask Anthrax to Peck down some leaves from the tree for the Butterfree. You gather the leaves and hand them to her. The Butterfree tears and says, "It was...that...girl! She beat me a lot when I lost and kept calling me weak..." she sniffs. "And when I lost that final battle which would have won her a badge, she stuck a knife in my wing and tore a whole in it ;_;". She then bursts into tears as you try to comfort her.

What will you do now?

Nala98 - You shoot the designated targets and they bling, apparently neither are right x_x.


- o - - -
- - o - -
- x - x -

Which will you shoot now?

Espeon12 - You roll Log 2 into its path way and the water flows into the little hole at the end! You hear a faint cheer coming from outside and you try to find a way out. Suddenly, you hear a loud grinding and then you spot a huge hole in the wall! The Ludicolo statue appeared to have come to life! O_O. It shouts out "Ludi-colo!" and hugs you VERY tightly x_x. The Bellossom runs up to you and says, "Thank you for saving us Grass Pok&eacute;mon! The Aricu River is flowing now and it's all thanks to you ^_^. We heard the Groudon's roar and when it settled down, it began pouring! By freeing the water's flow, we'll have a constant water supply now." The Ludicolo claps excitedly and hands you a glowing gem. It has a beautiful verdant color and shines beautifully, illuminating the dark cave.

Congratulations! You received the Element Emerald!

What will you do now?

Phantom of Innocence-BF - You ask Darren if he would know where the Ramzula resides and he says, "No, I do not know where the Ramzula is, but I am sure he will be searching for me soo-." Suddenly, you feel tremors rumbling through the earth and everyone begins to scream in terror. A large creature roars in the distance and you recognize it. Lethal red eyes, threatening black skin, and a sinister aura to him. The Yamikairyu. He rapidly swoops towards all of you!

What will you do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You bend down and ask the Poochyena if a Murkrow had attacked him. He barks affirmatively and continues to beckon towards Point Forest.

What will you do now?

MrSmileAKASkrusti - Welcome to Expedia :D. Have fun here ^_^.

You stand on the sandy beach, looking out over the sea, the sun looming overhead, shining its radiance. You hear a grunt to your right and see a Torkoal, puffing smoke out of its mouth and a crack in its back. You watch as the puffy clouds rise from its shell and you hop on it with your Pok&eacute;mon. The smoke rises from the ground and you enjoy the scenic overview of the sparkling sea. After riding for a while, the cloud lowers towards the beach of Art Island and you land softly on the ground, seeing several lush trees around, as well as a store nearby.

Where will you go now?

DarkPrincess -
Glory:
Level 40
HP 137
Attack 97
Defense 92
Speed 110
Special Attack 117
Special Defense 98
Trait: Blaze: When less than 1/3 of full HP, fire attacks empowered by 1.5x.
Holds: Nothing

AND

Legolas:
Level 18
HP 53
Attack 32
Defense 28
Speed 41
Special Attack 39
Special Defense 36
Trait: Overgrow: When less than 1/3 of full HP, grass attacks empowered by 1.5x
Holds: Nothing

VS

Primeape
Level 43
HP 135
Attack 122
Defense 83
Speed 113
Special Attack 83
Special Defense 92
Trait: Vital Spirit: Cannot fall asleep
Holds: Nothing

AND

Mankey
Level 17
HP 51
Attack 42
Defense 27
Speed 39
Special Attack 27
Special Defense 31
Trait: Vital Spirit: Cannot fall asleep
Holds: Nothing

Glory: 128/137HP, Fine
Legolas: 53/53HP, Fine
Primeape: 65/135HP, Fine
Mankey: 38/51HP, Paralyzed

Primeape uses another Fury Swipes and does 7 damage to Glory!
Glory then uses another Wing Attack and does 79 damage, fainting Primeape!
Legolas uses another Dragonbreath and does 13 damage!
Mankey attempts to attack but is paralyzed again!

Stats:
Glory: 128/137HP, Fine
Legolas: 53/53HP, Fine
Primeape: Fainted
Mankey: 25/51HP, Paralyzed

What will you use now?

Cyndaquil - You decide to stray off the path and make your way towards Route 51. You trudge through the snow, wrapping your jacket closer around you to keep yourself warm. The blizzards continue swaying back and forth, the wind howling in your ears. You squint your eyes and look up to see a sky-scraping mountain, otherwise known as Blizzard Peak. You continue walking, and feel the storm beginning to get fiercer. You also notice a cave to your left.

What will you do now?

Interpol HQ - What I meant by plan with Cray was say what you want to do as well as what Cray should do ^^;.

So what will you do?

Pikachu101 - You head towards Route 31 to see what you can spot. You see the sparkling Aricu River as you trot across the bridge with your Pok&eacute;mon. You see all types of fish Pok&eacute;mon swimming around, but you notice one peculiar Magikarp, and it suddenly flops on to your arms, thrashing this way and that o_O.

What will you do now?

aragornbird - You thank Aeragorn for reminding you about the pellets and he nods. You toss a pellet down and it explodes, as mist floats through the air, all the mushrooms squeaking as they die. You then make your way on through the cave into the next room, where there is no fungus in sight. However, a mushroom suddenly hobbles over to you and growls, growing larger and larger. Suddenly, it's about three times your size, and the large mushroom glares at you with its eyes o_O.

What will you do now?

Charizard04621 - I would never skip you! :o

You approach the bungalow carefully as Evenstar winces at her paralysis. You hear a bunch of crashing and noise coming from the cottage and some shrieking and shouting o.o. You peer into the window and sees a woman screaming at a boy, possibly her son.

What will you do now?

Pikachu101
21st August 2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Pikachu101 - You head towards Route 31 to see what you can spot. You see the sparkling Aricu River as you trot across the bridge with your Pok&eacute;mon. You see all types of fish Pok&eacute;mon swimming around, but you notice one peculiar Magikarp, and it suddenly flops on to your arms, thrashing this way and that o_O.

What will you do now?

Art Island, Route 31
Pokes: Pyro and Coral
Items: 5 pokedolls, 5 pieces of food
CCPs: 3

I'll have coral ask the magikarp what's wrong

Espeon12
21st August 2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Espeon12 - You roll Log 2 into its path way and the water flows into the little hole at the end! You hear a faint cheer coming from outside and you try to find a way out. Suddenly, you hear a loud grinding and then you spot a huge hole in the wall! The Ludicolo statue appeared to have come to life! O_O. It shouts out "Ludi-colo!" and hugs you VERY tightly x_x. The Bellossom runs up to you and says, "Thank you for saving us Grass Pok&eacute;mon! The Aricu River is flowing now and it's all thanks to you ^_^. We heard the Groudon's roar and when it settled down, it began pouring! By freeing the water's flow, we'll have a constant water supply now." The Ludicolo claps excitedly and hands you a glowing gem. It has a beautiful verdant color and shines beautifully, illuminating the dark cave.

Congratulations! You received the Element Emerald!

What will you do now?


Art Island | Icuno Peak | Food: 5 | Dolls: 5 | 43 CC | 47 Stamps | Cinders the Ninetales (F), Eevee (F), Golduck (M) | Golduck Plushie, Element Emerald

Woo! ^^ I'll thank Ludicolo and the Grass Pokemon, then I'll call for the Circle of Unown and head for Innocence Island.

Wolfsong
21st August 2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 - You shoot the designated targets and they bling, apparently neither are right x_x.


- o - - -
- - o - -
- x - x -

Which will you shoot now?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/4 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

4 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew
Bow and 5 arrows

I'll try the following one next:


- o - X -
- - o - -
- x - x -

Edit: fixed code

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
21st August 2003, 11:10 PM
MrSmileAKASkrusti - Welcome to Expedia :D. Have fun here ^_^.

You stand on the sandy beach, looking out over the sea, the sun looming overhead, shining its radiance. You hear a grunt to your right and see a Torkoal, puffing smoke out of its mouth and a crack in its back. You watch as the puffy clouds rise from its shell and you hop on it with your Pok&eacute;mon. The smoke rises from the ground and you enjoy the scenic overview of the sparkling sea. After riding for a while, the cloud lowers towards the beach of Art Island and you land softly on the ground, seeing several lush trees around, as well as a store nearby.

Where will you go now?



Location: Art Island Beach
CCP: 0
Stamps: 14
Items: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, 5 Food, 5 Pokedolls

Yay :D I'll head into the lush treed area XD If nothing's there, I'll walk into the store and see what I can see :)

Interpol HQ
22nd August 2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Interpol HQ - What I meant by plan with Cray was say what you want to do as well as what Cray should do ^^;.

So what will you do?

Uh... I knew that ^_^;;

Ill throw a snowball at Eric and Cray should throw a snowball at Spook

Knight of Time
22nd August 2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight - You bend down and ask the Poochyena if a Murkrow had attacked him. He barks affirmatively and continues to beckon towards Point Forest.

What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Route 3
CCP: 2
Stamps: 16
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

Okay...

It looks like there are some Murkrow lurking in the Point Forest, so I'm going to ask the Poochyena if he wants to come with me while I get back at the Murkrow.

DarkPrincess
22nd August 2003, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrincess -
Glory:
Level 40
HP 137
Attack 97
Defense 92
Speed 110
Special Attack 117
Special Defense 98
Trait: Blaze: When less than 1/3 of full HP, fire attacks empowered by 1.5x.
Holds: Nothing

AND

Legolas:
Level 18
HP 53
Attack 32
Defense 28
Speed 41
Special Attack 39
Special Defense 36
Trait: Overgrow: When less than 1/3 of full HP, grass attacks empowered by 1.5x
Holds: Nothing

VS

Primeape
Level 43
HP 135
Attack 122
Defense 83
Speed 113
Special Attack 83
Special Defense 92
Trait: Vital Spirit: Cannot fall asleep
Holds: Nothing

AND

Mankey
Level 17
HP 51
Attack 42
Defense 27
Speed 39
Special Attack 27
Special Defense 31
Trait: Vital Spirit: Cannot fall asleep
Holds: Nothing

Glory: 128/137HP, Fine
Legolas: 53/53HP, Fine
Primeape: 65/135HP, Fine
Mankey: 38/51HP, Paralyzed

Primeape uses another Fury Swipes and does 7 damage to Glory!
Glory then uses another Wing Attack and does 79 damage, fainting Primeape!
Legolas uses another Dragonbreath and does 13 damage!
Mankey attempts to attack but is paralyzed again!

Stats:
Glory: 128/137HP, Fine
Legolas: 53/53HP, Fine
Primeape: Fainted
Mankey: 25/51HP, Paralyzed

What will you use now?

CCPs: 0
Pok幦on: Glory (level 40 female Charizard), Legolas (level 18 male Grovyle), Riona (level 13 female Bagon), Draco (level 20 male Aerodactyl), Spike (Skarmory), Xander (Arcanine) and Cacturne
Items: 4 food, 4 dolls, Houndoom plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: ... dunno o.O

Well, this should probably do it...

Glory: Wing Attack on Mankey *cackles*

But, so I don't get too confident, I'll have Legolas us another Dragonbreath on Mankey.

Shadow Djinn
22nd August 2003, 11:52 AM
Shadow Djinn

*Continues to be the welcome committee* Welcome! xD Read what I said to Pikachu101, relates to you also ^_^ Have fun and be safe =) And no, your Umbreon's aren't pathetic. =(

You wade in the water, coming up to a beach, soaked, you get out of the icy water and you discover yourself on Welcome Beach! Shivering, your two Umbreon's warm you up until you're all nice and cosy again. ^_^ You have intentions of departing for Dragonair Island, which is where your preposterous adventure will instigate! A Cloyster emerges from the water and smiles amiably at you o_o He fires a beam of ice out to sea which leads to the twisting island. Carefully walking athwart so you don't slip and fall in the water (like I done at one point lmao xD) you instantly notice the sizzling pallid sand on the beach of Dragonair Island; this is where you'll be sojourning. At the other end is a Slugma, who is prepared to do the honours of destroying that icy bridge. After getting off, he slowly embers the entire bridge which takes longer than anticipated o_o Anyway, you're on the beach now, and you're deciding on where to go.

Where would you like to go? (Check the map)

------

Um..I'd like to head to the first store. =D And see if anyone is there.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
22nd August 2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Phantom of Innocence-BF - You ask Darren if he would know where the Ramzula resides and he says, "No, I do not know where the Ramzula is, but I am sure he will be searching for me soo-." Suddenly, you feel tremors rumbling through the earth and everyone begins to scream in terror. A large creature roars in the distance and you recognize it. Lethal red eyes, threatening black skin, and a sinister aura to him. The Yamikairyu. He rapidly swoops towards all of you!

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 4x Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Red MGCoin, Division Gem, 3x Photosynthesis Gem, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 20 Stamps, 150 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

I'll tell Carbunkl to use a Shadow Ball on the YK. While he is distracted, I'll tell everyone in the village to run for safety.

Pichu
22nd August 2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil - You decide to stray off the path and make your way towards Route 51. You trudge through the snow, wrapping your jacket closer around you to keep yourself warm. The blizzards continue swaying back and forth, the wind howling in your ears. You squint your eyes and look up to see a sky-scraping mountain, otherwise known as Blizzard Peak. You continue walking, and feel the storm beginning to get fiercer. You also notice a cave to your left.

What will you do now?

Island: Island of Mist
Location: Rt. 51
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.13
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.12
>>Trait: Static(The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
CCP: 126

Looking the small cave, "I don't suppose there won't be anyone living in such a mini cave" I'd whispered in the fierce razor winds. Pondering for a few moments, I finally made up my mind to fight the storm until I reach to Rt. 51.

Charizard04621
23rd August 2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
[size=4]Charizard04621 - I would never skip you! :o

You approach the bungalow carefully as Evenstar winces at her paralysis. You hear a bunch of crashing and noise coming from the cottage and some shrieking and shouting o.o. You peer into the window and sees a woman screaming at a boy, possibly her son.

What will you do now?

Lol, that's good to know. :)

Island: Art Island
Location: Bungalow
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 13
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Electric Shield

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 10
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 31

Yikes, O_o! I'll listen to what the woman's angry about before I interfere.

aragornbird
23rd August 2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

aragornbird - You thank Aeragorn for reminding you about the pellets and he nods. You toss a pellet down and it explodes, as mist floats through the air, all the mushrooms squeaking as they die. You then make your way on through the cave into the next room, where there is no fungus in sight. However, a mushroom suddenly hobbles over to you and growls, growing larger and larger. Suddenly, it's about three times your size, and the large mushroom glares at you with its eyes o_O.

What will you do now?

Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs: 29
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV6 Aerodactyl, M)
Items: Faerie Pellets

Um...okay....O_o

I'll just toss a Faerie Pellet on it and see what happens next....

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2003, 10:56 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/124 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

I don't think there's much more I can do there, so I'll hope the Exploud is fine, and head forward. At the pace I'm going, I really need to help the Dragonites and get out of here.


Avian Freeze- "Erm...Im still working on it," you tell the knight with a false grin, feeling sweat run down the sides of your face.
"I am sure you won't disappoint us," he tells you. "After all, someone who can win a Rapidash race, a 2-on-6 pokemon battle and All the King's Horses, simply must have what it takes to rule a kingdom and keep its people safe and happy."
With this, he turns away and leaves you alone. You're safe! Or are you?
You suddenly hear steps behind you. You turn around and notice it's Byron, the contestand who came out second in the tournament.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to bother you, your majesty" he tells you. "I really didn't know that was the prize, but you did very well, so I must congratulate you. I hope you're ready for the hard tasks that lie ahead of you. I haven't told you this before but my uncle is the king of Avendor. His job isn't easy at all. I've been trained for it all my life in case I ever became king myself, but I know that won't happen, as my uncle has 3 sons. Well, I don't even know why I'm saying all this. I guess I just wanted to tell you good luck."

-How will you respond?


Espeon12- You thank the Ludicolo and the other pokemon, and they all wave to you happily, thanking you again for helping them. You then head to the port and call for a Circle of Unown.
Unowns of all shapes gather around you, and began to circle slowly, and then increase their speed until they're spinning too fast for your eyes to follow. As that moment, you feel your feet part from the ground, and you and your pokemon are elevated towards the sky.
You see the landscape around you change, as you abandon the island and become surrounded by the sea. After some minutes of seeing nothing but the water and the sky around you, the shape of an island begins to form in the horizon...
...But it turns out to be just a cloud.
Then, a short time later, the real Innocence Island appears in sight. It becomes bigger and bigger, and before you know, it's already under your feet. Once you land on the soft sand, the Unowns break their formation and wave to you with all the parts that can wave.

-Where will you go now? Will you head to Route 41, Route 43, the forest or the store?


Nala98- You throw another arrow, but as it hits its target, you hear the same 'bling' you heard last time. It seems that one wasn't right either.


- o - X -
- - o - -
- x - x -

-Where will you aim now? You have 5 arrows left, and 10 possible targets. May your next arrow head to the right one?


Interpol HQ- You and Cray decide to throw snowballs at Eric and Spook respectively, but the snowmen come between you and your opponents and look at you fiercely! Well, as fierce as a pair of snowmen can look. :P They begin to spin around you, and all of a sudden you're covered up to your head in snow!
You can hear the snowmen's voices as the snow swirls around you. This is what they say.

We don't like to be ignored.
Not before we reach the sky.
We need help to go that high,
help that comes up from the core.

Up and down, you'll lead the way.
We shall follow where you go.
Find the way to change the snow,
then you can come back and play.

Well, that may be a strange way to make a request, but it looks like they're asking for your help.

-What will you do now?


DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask the Poochyena if he wants to come with you, and he barks, running faster towards Point Forest. It looks like you'll have to follow him, rather than the other way around.
You walk into the forest and notice some pine trees, sharp-pointed rocks on the ground, and a group of thorny, conical bushes. You keep advancing on the Poochyena's tracks, until a Roselia pops up from behind the bushes. You notice the buds on its head and arms are particularly pointy, but the pokemon runs away before you can get close.
As you keep running after Poochyena, you encounter a teal-coloured Natu who twists from side to side and quickly flies away to the west. At that moment, the Poochyena turns to the east and stops in front of a tree. He starts to make loud noises, which are answered by some squeaks and cackles, and the distinctive "Murkrow" sound.

-What will you do?

Matt
23rd August 2003, 11:15 PM
Link 10- You turn to the left, but you can't seem to decide which room you want to get into. You walk towards the wall that separates the 2 rooms on the left, and all of a sudden, the wall starts to pull you towards it! You close your eyes, bracing yourself for a crash, but it never comes. When you open your eyes, you find yourself in a large, rather dark room. You can see some boxes piled up. It seems to be a storage room.
You turn to the wall and try to find a switch to turn the light on, but there's nothing as fas as your hands can reach. The only thing that could be a switch is a long way up. Actually, the door is much taller than a normal door should be. You turn to look at your pokemon, and you only see your Umbreon, who's staring you with a scared look on his face. You can't figure out what's wrong until you look down and... you see your torso floating on the water with nothing below! There's just a blur under your waist, and then the floor!
You can feel your legs, however. You can feel your feet standing on soft, warm, wet sand. But that feeling doesn't match the cold mosaics that form the floor of the room you're in. Something weird is going on.

-What will you do now? Or, shall I say... what will each part of you do?

Location: Inside the Palace
CCPs: 5
Stamps: 77
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 9), Dratini F (Lv. 5), Marshtomp M (Lv. 22)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

Err.. ok. The top part of my body will get Umbreon to direct me to the light switch; then when it does, I will push a few boxes over there as best as I can then climb up and flick the switch. Then the bottom part of my body.. uh.. Dratini is now there right? o.o;;
If she is then maybe she will see that my legs need help getting around.. if she isn't then I want me legs to start kicking things uncontrollably. 8)

Espeon12
23rd August 2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Espeon12- You thank the Ludicolo and the other pokemon, and they all wave to you happily, thanking you again for helping them. You then head to the port and call for a Circle of Unown.
Unowns of all shapes gather around you, and began to circle slowly, and then increase their speed until they're spinning too fast for your eyes to follow. As that moment, you feel your feet part from the ground, and you and your pokemon are elevated towards the sky.
You see the landscape around you change, as you abandon the island and become surrounded by the sea. After some minutes of seeing nothing but the water and the sky around you, the shape of an island begins to form in the horizon...
...But it turns out to be just a cloud.
Then, a short time later, the real Innocence Island appears in sight. It becomes bigger and bigger, and before you know, it's already under your feet. Once you land on the soft sand, the Unowns break their formation and wave to you with all the parts that can wave.

-Where will you go now? Will you head to Route 41, Route 43, the forest or the store?[/B]

Innocence Island | Beach | Food: 5 | Dolls: 5 | 43 CC | 47 Stamps | Cinders the Ninetales (F), Eevee (F), Golduck (M) | Golduck Plushie, Element Emerald

I'll start off by taking Route 43.

Avian Freeze
24th August 2003, 01:22 AM
Okay, here's my portion of the update. Posts after Gabi's update will be updated in our next update as not to be partial ^^;. Jay is working on the third part.

Pikachu101 In your status could you also tell what Pok&eacute;mon Coral and Pyro are? ^^;, just for our convenience thanks :). Im assuming Coral is a Corsola?

You ask Coral to ask the Magikarp whats wrong. As the helpless fish flails about in your arms, your Corsola attempts to plead with him. You hear the ever so familiar voice of Magi-karp-karp-karp. After Coral finishes her conversation, she turns to you and attempts to mimic an odd voice. You stare at her curiously and try to make out the odd sounds. Carr, Carr! Carr-sory!

What do you think she could mean?

DarkPrincess
DarkPrincess -
Glory:
Level 40
HP 137
Attack 97
Defense 92
Speed 110
Special Attack 117
Special Defense 98
Trait: Blaze: When less than 1/3 of full HP, fire attacks empowered by 1.5x.
Holds: Nothing

AND

Legolas:
Level 18
HP 53
Attack 32
Defense 28
Speed 41
Special Attack 39
Special Defense 36
Trait: Overgrow: When less than 1/3 of full HP, grass attacks empowered by 1.5x
Holds: Nothing

VS

Primeape
Level 43
HP 135
Attack 122
Defense 83
Speed 113
Special Attack 83
Special Defense 92
Trait: Vital Spirit: Cannot fall asleep
Holds: Nothing

AND

Mankey
Level 17
HP 51
Attack 42
Defense 27
Speed 39
Special Attack 27
Special Defense 31
Trait: Vital Spirit: Cannot fall asleep
Holds: Nothing

Stats:
Glory: 128/137HP, Fine
Legolas: 53/53HP, Fine
Primeape: 65/135HP, Fine
Mankey: 38/51HP, Paralyzed

Stats:
Glory: 128/137HP, Fine
Legolas: 53/53HP, Fine
Primeape: Fainted
Mankey: 25/51HP, Paralyzed

Glory uses a Wing Attack on Mankey and faints him, doing a whopping 216 damage! O_O The Mankey screams shrilly in pain and falls back, horribly bruised from the wing.

Glory grew to level 41!
Legolas grew to level 19!

As all the flying Mankey and Primeape continue to terrorize the city, they suddenly spot you and several giant flying Primeape swoop at you all and punch your Pok&eacute;mon, causing them to go unconscious! They then pick you all up in their arms, restraining you from attacking! You watch in fear as they all soar off with you, and you realize you are several hundreds of feet above Innocence Island! Suddenly, you feel yourself falling, falling, falling, endlessly through the several clouds, and you see your companions dropping as well. You see nothing but absolute darkness beneath you and you feel the evil energy enveloping you as you drop through. You pass out from the awesome power

You wake up, finding yourself inside a cell with the rest of your companions. All of them dazed, wake up slowly and look at you.
Oohhh, how will we ever get out of here? Cacturne asks worriedly.
There has to be a way out somehow Spike says.
Im SCARED! Xander whimpers, covering his eyes with his paws.
Riona pokes at you and points to an odd looking box in the corner.

What will you do now?

Phantom of Innocence-BF You ask Carbunkl to distract the Yamikairyu with a Shadow Ball and she complies. The little Sentret forms a ball of ghostly energy in her tiny paws and blasts the orb at the dragon. It flies at him erratically and hits him, causing him to laugh maniacally. Was that supposed to hurt?! He breathes flames in all directions and the village begins to burn vehemently. The villagers scream and run in chaos, as you try to keep them in order and send them to safety. The panic is overwhelming though and your head roars with confusion. Suddenly, you hear a scream as you see the Yamikairyu carrying Darren off. The young boy attempts to free himself of the grasp of the evil Dragonite, but he is unable to and yells something at you, but you cant hear what he had to say. Everyone continues to scamper around in fear as the village continues to flare brilliantly.

What will you do now?

Charizard04621 You decide to listen to the womans angry rant before you try to enter. You hear muffled sounds, but some words catch your ear like useless, and cant do anything!, but everything else is drowned out by the thick glass of the window. Suddenly, the woman turns around and spots you staring through the window. You duck down, trying to avoid her gaze, but you hear some loud stomping to the door as the fuming woman swings open her door wildly and stares at you viciously. AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?! LURKING AROUND MY HOUSE TRYING TO LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY? PEOPLE THESE DAYS! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! she yells, deafening your ears as you stand there, frightened by the livid woman.

What will you do now?

Knight of Time
24th August 2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask the Poochyena if he wants to come with you, and he barks, running faster towards Point Forest. It looks like you'll have to follow him, rather than the other way around.
You walk into the forest and notice some pine trees, sharp-pointed rocks on the ground, and a group of thorny, conical bushes. You keep advancing on the Poochyena's tracks, until a Roselia pops up from behind the bushes. You notice the buds on its head and arms are particularly pointy, but the pokemon runs away before you can get close.
As you keep running after Poochyena, you encounter a teal-coloured Natu who twists from side to side and quickly flies away to the west. At that moment, the Poochyena turns to the east and stops in front of a tree. He starts to make loud noises, which are answered by some squeaks and cackles, and the distinctive "Murkrow" sound.

-What will you do?

Location: Pixie Island, Route 3
CCP: 3
Stamps: 37
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

Okay...

I'm not sure if Cybertron can float up to reach the Murkrow, but if he can, then I want to send him out, and ask him to float up towards the Murkrow as he shocks them with a Thunderbolt. Just incase he needs help, I'll send out my Qwilfish, in hopes he can use an Ice Beam on the Murkrow as well.

'crosses fingers'

Anita
24th August 2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Flare does not wish to face the Shiftry as it is too scared, but nevertheless, you attempt to run from it. You successfully are able to scamper past him, but he isn't taking his eye off of you just yet. Using his fan-like hands, he waves them about, and instantly forms a windstorm that is coming straight at you! The debris on the ground in the area blows up into the gust and is travelling much faster than you're running. The whirlwind gets closer and closer, and you can't seem to escape from its haste.

Better think of something before it sucks you in.

Location: Innocence Island, Route 43.
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 flareonM) and Dewdrop (Lv. 7 vaporeonF)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 44.

Ack! X.x
I'll dive into the trees and bushes at the side of the road with Flare and Dewdrop and hope for the best. x.x'

Jay
24th August 2003, 08:05 AM
Aragornbird

The giant toadstool continues to grow larger and larger at a slightly decreased rate, but attempting to stop him, you shower more of the faerie pellets on to him, and he promptly dwindles in size. As he shrinks more and more, he becomes so small that he just explodes after getting to a certain level of height. After that you decide to continue onwards into the cave. No fungi in sight, but you do happen to come across one of the other rooms of this deep and spooky cave. There appear to be three giant mushrooms glowing eccentrically directly ahead that are blocking the entrance to a path.

What are you going to do?

Cyndaquil

Alternatively, you decide to continue to Route 51, disregarding the cave. However, strangely enough, the rate of the arctic winds pick up the further you travel. It appears to be getting dangerously cold, not to mention treacherously gusty also. However, you insist on making it to the route. You get out of the snow and on to a more solid path, but as soon as you lay your foot on the path, it slips. You feel the wind pick up vividly that lifts you up into the sky and tosses you far, far back. Feeling the glacial wind asphyxiate your face, you travel down like a plane into a vast chunk of snow in the ground. For some reason, you dont stop, and you continue further and further down into the mass and soft fluffy snow. When your head collides with the rocky bottom, you suddenly realize youve stopped. Caressing your head, you look high up and you notice youve traveled a long way down. Interesting, you think to yourself. You shuffle your feet on the ground, and it appears to be quite soft also.

What are you going to do?

Shadow Djinn

The thought of heading to the store first seems to be your main priority at the moment, to see if anyone is there. You notice the small island depot further ahead along the rough boulevard, and you finally meet the entrance. Opening the doors, you notice no one is there. Ringing the bell for the moment, you wait some more for the retailer to serve you. However, he hasnt arrived, and there is no sign in the place indicating he is out. Hmm.

What are you going to do?

Skrusti

Deciding to go two places in one canto, you head over to the forestry a little in the distance. Some nice apples hang high above from the tree, but they appear to be an icky green colour o_O; Weird, you think to yourself. Very close by, theres a Muk whom appears to be sliding off. Looking at the ground, you then discover a small trail of sludge illustrating the trail of the Muk, and then you discover some bog on the tree. Yuck!

What are you going to do?

Charizard04621
24th August 2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Charizard04621 You decide to listen to the womans angry rant before you try to enter. You hear muffled sounds, but some words catch your ear like useless, and cant do anything!, but everything else is drowned out by the thick glass of the window. Suddenly, the woman turns around and spots you staring through the window. You duck down, trying to avoid her gaze, but you hear some loud stomping to the door as the fuming woman swings open her door wildly and stares at you viciously. AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?! LURKING AROUND MY HOUSE TRYING TO LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY? PEOPLE THESE DAYS! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! she yells, deafening your ears as you stand there, frightened by the livid woman.

What will you do now?

Island: Art Island
Location: Bungalow
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 13
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Electric Shield

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 10
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 31

I will apologize and show her poor Evenstar, telling her that I was going to ask for help but didn't want to interrupt her.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
24th August 2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Phantom of Innocence-BF You ask Carbunkl to distract the Yamikairyu with a Shadow Ball and she complies. The little Sentret forms a ball of ghostly energy in her tiny paws and blasts the orb at the dragon. It flies at him erratically and hits him, causing him to laugh maniacally. Was that supposed to hurt?! He breathes flames in all directions and the village begins to burn vehemently. The villagers scream and run in chaos, as you try to keep them in order and send them to safety. The panic is overwhelming though and your head roars with confusion. Suddenly, you hear a scream as you see the Yamikairyu carrying Darren off. The young boy attempts to free himself of the grasp of the evil Dragonite, but he is unable to and yells something at you, but you cant hear what he had to say. Everyone continues to scamper around in fear as the village continues to flare brilliantly.

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, Blue MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 28 Stamps, 113 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

Oh no. I'll have Squirtle extinguish the flames with Water Gun. I'll also ask Kadabra to help Squirtle with the job by using Confusion to pick up piles of gravel and rocks to cover any flames on the ground. Then I'll have Gligar, with Pikachu on his back, fly to catch up to the YK. When they are within a few feet from the YK, I want Pikachu to tickle him with Tail Whip (in hopes that the YK will release his grasp on Darren).

Whew, I'll see what happens next.

Wolfsong
24th August 2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You throw another arrow, but as it hits its target, you hear the same 'bling' you heard last time. It seems that one wasn't right either.


- o - X -
- - o - -
- x - x -

-Where will you aim now? You have 5 arrows left, and 10 possible targets. May your next arrow head to the right one?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/17 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

17 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew
Bow and 5 arrows

I'll try the following one next:


- o - x -
X- o - -
- x - x -

Edit: updated # CCPs

Pikachu101
24th August 2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Pikachu101 In your status could you also tell what Pok&eacute;mon Coral and Pyro are? ^^;, just for our convenience thanks :). Im assuming Coral is a Corsola?

You ask Coral to ask the Magikarp whats wrong. As the helpless fish flails about in your arms, your Corsola attempts to plead with him. You hear the ever so familiar voice of Magi-karp-karp-karp. After Coral finishes her conversation, she turns to you and attempts to mimic an odd voice. You stare at her curiously and try to make out the odd sounds. Carr, Carr! Carr-sory!

What do you think she could mean?

Location: Art Island, Route 31
Pokes: Pyro (Magmar L17), Coral (Corsola L8)
Items: None
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCP: 1

Um maybe there is some strange pokemon in the river that they need help with? I'll ask coral if that's it

DarkPrincess
24th August 2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
[size=1][color=royalblue]DarkPrincess
DarkPrincess -
Glory:
Level 40
HP 137
Attack 97
Defense 92
Speed 110
Special Attack 117
Special Defense 98
Trait: Blaze: When less than 1/3 of full HP, fire attacks empowered by 1.5x.
Holds: Nothing

AND

Legolas:
Level 18
HP 53
Attack 32
Defense 28
Speed 41
Special Attack 39
Special Defense 36
Trait: Overgrow: When less than 1/3 of full HP, grass attacks empowered by 1.5x
Holds: Nothing

VS

Primeape
Level 43
HP 135
Attack 122
Defense 83
Speed 113
Special Attack 83
Special Defense 92
Trait: Vital Spirit: Cannot fall asleep
Holds: Nothing

AND

Mankey
Level 17
HP 51
Attack 42
Defense 27
Speed 39
Special Attack 27
Special Defense 31
Trait: Vital Spirit: Cannot fall asleep
Holds: Nothing

Stats:
Glory: 128/137HP, Fine
Legolas: 53/53HP, Fine
Primeape: 65/135HP, Fine
Mankey: 38/51HP, Paralyzed

Stats:
Glory: 128/137HP, Fine
Legolas: 53/53HP, Fine
Primeape: Fainted
Mankey: 25/51HP, Paralyzed

Glory uses a Wing Attack on Mankey and faints him, doing a whopping 216 damage! O_O The Mankey screams shrilly in pain and falls back, horribly bruised from the wing.

Glory grew to level 41!
Legolas grew to level 19!

As all the flying Mankey and Primeape continue to terrorize the city, they suddenly spot you and several giant flying Primeape swoop at you all and punch your Pok&eacute;mon, causing them to go unconscious! They then pick you all up in their arms, restraining you from attacking! You watch in fear as they all soar off with you, and you realize you are several hundreds of feet above Innocence Island! Suddenly, you feel yourself falling, falling, falling, endlessly through the several clouds, and you see your companions dropping as well. You see nothing but absolute darkness beneath you and you feel the evil energy enveloping you as you drop through. You pass out from the awesome power

You wake up, finding yourself inside a cell with the rest of your companions. All of them dazed, wake up slowly and look at you.
Oohhh, how will we ever get out of here? Cacturne asks worriedly.
There has to be a way out somehow Spike says.
Im SCARED! Xander whimpers, covering his eyes with his paws.
Riona pokes at you and points to an odd looking box in the corner.

What will you do now?

[color=darkviolet][i]The monkies!!! o__o

CCPs: 10
Pok幦on: Glory (level 41 female Charizard), Legolas (level 19 male Grovyle), Riona (level 13 female Bagon), Draco (level 20 male Aerodactyl), Spike (Skarmory), Xander (Arcanine) and Cacturne
Items: 4 food, 4 dolls, Houndoom plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: ... dunno o.O

I'm going to go and examine the funky box in the corner..

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
24th August 2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Skrusti

Deciding to go two places in one canto, you head over to the forestry a little in the distance. Some nice apples hang high above from the tree, but they appear to be an icky green colour o_O; Weird, you think to yourself. Very close by, theres a Muk whom appears to be sliding off. Looking at the ground, you then discover a small trail of sludge illustrating the trail of the Muk, and then you discover some bog on the tree. Yuck!

What are you going to do?



Location: Art Island Forested Thingy o.O
CCP: 0
Stamps: 26
Items: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stonex2, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gemx2, 5 Food, 5 Pokedolls
Pokemon: Sisi the Swinub, lvl 11; Blossom the Chickorita lvl 7

Hmm. Well, before anything else, I'll go buy a Waterfall HM :) Then, I'll continue onwards, AWAY from the Muk o.O teh Muk, tis scary O.o

aragornbird
24th August 2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Aragornbird

The giant toadstool continues to grow larger and larger at a slightly decreased rate, but attempting to stop him, you shower more of the faerie pellets on to him, and he promptly dwindles in size. As he shrinks more and more, he becomes so small that he just explodes after getting to a certain level of height. After that you decide to continue onwards into the cave. No fungi in sight, but you do happen to come across one of the other rooms of this deep and spooky cave. There appear to be three giant mushrooms glowing eccentrically directly ahead that are blocking the entrance to a path.

What are you going to do?

Location: A cave in a forest with LOTS of mushrooms, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs: 29
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV6 Aerodactyl, M)
Items: Faerie Pellets

Wow, more mushrooms. Okay, I'll throw 3 more Pellets on them. Hopefully, they'll shrivel away and I'll continue on through the path.

Shadow Djinn
27th August 2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Jay


[b]Shadow Djinn

The thought of heading to the store first seems to be your main priority at the moment, to see if anyone is there. You notice the small island depot further ahead along the rough boulevard, and you finally meet the entrance. Opening the doors, you notice no one is there. Ringing the bell for the moment, you wait some more for the retailer to serve you. However, he hasnt arrived, and there is no sign in the place indicating he is out. Hmm.

What are you going to do?

[/color][/i]


*Blink* darnit. I'll look around the shop, and if no one comes out, I'll leave and head for the mountains.

Pichu
27th August 2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Jay
[color=steelblue]Cyndaquil

Alternatively, you decide to continue to Route 51, disregarding the cave. However, strangely enough, the rate of the arctic winds pick up the further you travel. It appears to be getting dangerously cold, not to mention treacherously gusty also. However, you insist on making it to the route. You get out of the snow and on to a more solid path, but as soon as you lay your foot on the path, it slips. You feel the wind pick up vividly that lifts you up into the sky and tosses you far, far back. Feeling the glacial wind asphyxiate your face, you travel down like a plane into a vast chunk of snow in the ground. For some reason, you dont stop, and you continue further and further down into the mass and soft fluffy snow. When your head collides with the rocky bottom, you suddenly realize youve stopped. Caressing your head, you look high up and you notice youve traveled a long way down. Interesting, you think to yourself. You shuffle your feet on the ground, and it appears to be quite soft also.

What are you going to do?

Island: Island of Mist
Location: Rt. 51
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.13
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.12)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
CCP: 126

I have thought for so darn loooong... and I don't know what to do. I ask Picha for her opinion. ^-^;;

Jay
29th August 2003, 12:13 AM
Status
Location: Poison Door, Mistonnence Dragart
CCP's: 23
Stamps: 0
Food Units / Pok Dolls: 5/5
Companions: Akaiou (Golem L28, Male), Prisma (Blissey L13, Female), Umbreon, Espeon, Swinub.

First of all, Swirl has left my side and I'm bringing Prisma, my Blissey, along in his place. *Jumps on her* Just... stay... afloat. =D
I'll convince the Gengar that we aren't here to harm him, and if he calms we'll ask what he's doing here. If he doesn't calm we'll battle. *With Prisma obviously*

Prisma
Species: Blissey
Gender: Female
Level: 13
CC: Crystal Caves
Ability: Serene Grace (Status inflicting moves have twice the chance of occuring (ie. Ice Beam originally has a 10% freeze chance, fixed chance would be 20%)
Item: None
Moves: Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Aromatherapy, Heal Bell, Present, Refresh, Attract, Protect, Tail Whip, Softboiled, Sing, Pound.


Originally Posted by Avian Freeze

Jay - You ignore the snake-like figure and look behind you. You notice that there are odd flames of blue encircling a treasure chest in the sand. The chest looks tempting to open, but you cant find the source of where the flames could be coming from. You search around, and notice another shadow off in the distance. The shadow notices you spotted it and it disappears somewhere. You are not sure where and then you feel something knock you behind you! You turn around and a Gengar meets your gaze with a horrid face! He snickers and gets ready to charge a Shadow Ball at you.

What will you do? Actually battle the Gengar (if you do I will get the stats), swim away, drive it away with an attack, or something else.

Avian Freeze
29th August 2003, 02:53 AM
Yay, I think I'll try my old format again for fun ^_^. If youve been at Expedia for a long time, youll see what I mean. If youre confused, just catch yourself by seeing the order of the posts or the color :P.

My post: Innocence Island/Castle/45 CCPs/78 Stamps/3-5/Aquaphaze my Vaporeon (F, Level 14), Wolfwood my Houndour (M, Level 22), Spirit my Ninetales (F)


Posted by Gabi
Avian Freeze- "Erm...Im still working on it," you tell the knight with a false grin, feeling sweat run down the sides of your face.
"I am sure you won't disappoint us," he tells you. "After all, someone who can win a Rapidash race, a 2-on-6 pokemon battle and All the King's Horses, simply must have what it takes to rule a kingdom and keep its people safe and happy."
With this, he turns away and leaves you alone. You're safe! Or are you?
You suddenly hear steps behind you. You turn around and notice it's Byron, the contestand who came out second in the tournament.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to bother you, your majesty" he tells you. "I really didn't know that was the prize, but you did very well, so I must congratulate you. I hope you're ready for the hard tasks that lie ahead of you. I haven't told you this before but my uncle is the king of Avendor. His job isn't easy at all. I've been trained for it all my life in case I ever became king myself, but I know that won't happen, as my uncle has 3 sons. Well, I don't even know why I'm saying all this. I guess I just wanted to tell you good luck."

-How will you respond?

Aha! :P Ill tell Byron I really cant rule over this kingdom, Im a horrible leader ^^;. And Ill ask him if he would like to take my position as king :D (hope this works o.o).


Miss Ninetales - Sorry for skipping you before x_x.

You continue forward, hoping the Exploud is okay. You notice that the big creature has a more peaceful look as you walk across the rickety bridge which sways in the icy winds. You remember all the Dragonite and know you must hurry to save them. As you cross the treacherous bridge, your heart beats rapidly as you look below, noticing that you are several thousand feet above the ground. The rough blizzards begin to calm, and you pursue, gripping the bridge to stay secure. Eventually, you make it across, relieved the bridge didnt give away despite its fragile look. You realize the winds have died down and the island you stand on is beautiful. Flourishing trees populate the large land mass and the sun shines beautifully overhead, oddly o_O. An overflowed lake lies in the middle of the island and water runs off the edges, pouring to the land below as faux rain. However, soon a shadow appears over the island and you look up to see lightning strike from above, hitting the earth below. A slinky figure glides through the sky and hovers in front of you. You behold the menacing grimace of the mighty Rayquaza. Hmph, I assume you have come to rescue the Dragonite below. And oh! he glowers at Lagi, who steps back, startled at the malevolent glare. You must be the chosen Dragonite. I admire your bravery, but it shall be costly. I shall spare you if you leave and never come back to this island. The Rayquazas yellow eyes shine with pride, confident of himself.

What will you say/do to the Rayquaza?

HyliandudeTen You ask Umbreon (is this Ark?) to help you look for the light switch, and he backs away slowly, heading towards the light switch but staring at you still with a petrified look. However, he guides you towards the switch. You attempt to push some boxes to the spot with your arms, but you cant move! However, you push the boxes and throw them as best you can to make a somewhat awkward stack of boxes. Umbreons ears perk up and he hops on the boxes, getting to the top of the stacks. He jumps at the light and pulls it with his teeth, and all the crates come crashing down! Ark is left hanging by the switch and you realize the place illuminate with light. Ark lets go and softly lands on the debris, coming back to you. You try calling around for Dratini but youre not exactly sure where she is. You dont get an answer and you begin to kick your legs furiously. You hear crashes and some shouts as well as stuff falls all over. Marshtomp and Dratini crawl back to you, holding your dangling legs and staring at you oddly. Your legs suddenly become attached to you again and you feel a rush through your body. You then begin to look for your torso, feeling kind of weird missing it o_O.

And how will you go about finding that? :x

FireLizardZeroFourSixTwoOne You apologize to the woman and show her poor Evenstar, who limps miserably, her muscles paralyzed. I was going to ask for help but I didnt want to interrupt you. you say meekly.
Upon seeing Evenstar, the womans face immediately softens, almost into an elated expression! Oooohh, poor Sneasel! Come in, come in. I absolutely adore Sneasel and Im so sorry for being mad at you. My son had been insolent yet again. she sighs. He just never learns how to behave, how will he ever live on his own? And he already is twelve, yet hes still a spoiled brat! Within this whole conversation, the woman continues to ground a fine powder with some herbs. I just wish he could be disciplined. I had always wanted to take him to Icuno Peak, where he would learn the hardships of not having luxuries in a household. Ive grown old and weary though, and I just dont have the energy for it anymore. She finishes grinding the powder and sprinkles it on to Evenstar. Switching the topic, she says, Your Sneasel is just SOOOO CUTE! she squeals like a schoolgirl o.o. You must be very lucky to have one ^.^. When I was younger, I had several Sneasel, but unfortunately, they went to my siblings. I was only left with one, who I have given to my son now, but his Sneasel is just as lazy as he is :\. Evenstar begins to relax as her muscles recover from the Stun Spore.

What will you do now?

Specter of Purity-BeeEf You ask Squirtle to try to take out the flames with a Water Gun. She nods and begins shooting streams of water at the flames of the village. You ask Kadabra to try to cover the flames on the ground with rocks and he nods as well, using his psychic powers to smother the flames. Meanwhile, you send Pikachu on Gligar after the Yamikairyu. She jumps off her scorpion buddy and on to the back of the dark dragon. Attempting to tickle the Yamikairyu with a Tail Whip, he only becomes irritated by the minor impudence on his back. Tossing her off, Darren shouts at an attempt to escape, but to no avail. The Yamikairyu shouts out, Three more to go! gleefully as he swoops into the sky, disappearing into a swirly warp. The villagers all watch in awe and then go into a long drawl of conversation.

What will you do now?

LionQueenNinetyEight You shoot the next target but it is another miss, causing a fourth bling! Alexa begins to have an unsure look, but she hopes that you can get the final target.


- o - x
x - o - -
- x - x

Targets Left: 1
Arrows Left: 4

Which target will you shoot next?[/center

ElectricRodentOneZeroOne You ask Coral if there is a strange Pok&eacute;mon in the river that needs help, but she shakes her head, repeating, Carr-sory! Carr-sory! attempting to bend the stalks on her body in an up and down fashion and beckoning towards the east.

What could she mean? Or do you just want to continue on or what?

ShadowyNoblewoman You walk over and examine the funky box in the corner that Riona was observing. You move it over and see a hole behind it! It seems like its just big enough to fit Riona and you though, the others are too big to fit in the small gap.
You go ahead Rachel. Spike says confidently.
Yeah, you can find a key or something to get us out. Cacturne says calmly.
BUT WHAT IF TEH FLYING MONKEYS GET US?!?!?!??! Xander shouts, barking and running around frantically.
Snap out of it! Spike says, slapping the Arcanine with a wing softly.
Ow, you hurt me ;_______;. Xander says.
You crawl through the opening, Riona following in close pursuit. Soon you reach the other end, and you see some lights flickering around the corner.

What will you do now?

Bird With Prisma now by your side with a suit on, you hop on her to stay afloat o_O. You convince the Gengar you arent here to hurt him but he looks unsure for a second. However, he removes the Shadow Ball and says in a fearsome voice, What are you doing here? If you are searching for the elusive Milotic, you have little hope. However, there is a sign. If you see one of her scales, you know are on the right track. There will surely be several delusions but you will know the correct one by the glitter of her snaky body. However, plenty of poisonous Pok&eacute;mon scour the seas and you must be wary of them. With a closing note, the Gengar fades away into the darkness of the sea. You and Prisma continue swimming around, searching for the Milotic. You search around for any scales or glints or signs of the Milotic. However, you notice several green blobby shapes gathered on the ground of the murky water. You dont quite recognize what they are yet, but a fish-shaped creature behind you distracts you as well.

What will you do now?

Jay
29th August 2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Bird - With Prisma now by your side with a suit on, you hop on her to stay afloat o_O. You convince the Gengar you aren't here to hurt him but he looks unsure for a second. However, he removes the Shadow Ball and says in a fearsome voice, "What are you doing here? If you are searching for the elusive Milotic, you have little hope. However, there is a sign. If you see one of her scales, you know are on the right track. There will surely be several delusions but you will know the correct one by the glitter of her snaky body. However, plenty of poisonous Pok幦on scour the seas and you must be wary of them." With a closing note, the Gengar fades away into the darkness of the sea. You and Prisma continue swimming around, searching for the Milotic. You search around for any scales or glints or signs of the Milotic. However, you notice several green blobby shapes gathered on the ground of the murky water. You don't quite recognize what they are yet, but a fish-shaped creature behind you distracts you as well.


Status
Location: Poison Door, Mistonnence Dragart
CCP's: 23
Stamps: 0
Food Units / Pok Dolls: 5/5
Companions: Akaiou (Golem L28, Male), Prisma (Blissey L13, Female), Umbreon, Espeon, Swinub.

I'm a bird, yay. Good one.

I'm curious as to what that fish-shaped creature is, so I'll check that out more closely before I do anything else. I'll ask Prisma to be prepared if we're up for battle, just in case.

~*~

Now, my half of the splat update =X - I bet you can't guess what format I'm doing the names. =/

Knight of all Darkness

Cybertron strikes first by ascending towards the Murkrow, who initiates by taking flight to avoid your fundamental mechanistic companion. With enough concentration, Cybertron is able to fight back by blasting a mass amount of electrical spasms which engulf not only the Murkrow, but the surrounding murmuring miniature creatures. They all feel the shock, but surprisingly, the Murkrow hardly feels what you had done. Instantly, he disappears in to the void. Cybertron can sense only slightly where the dark fiend is, but its senses aren't enough to intuit idiosyncratically. Where Cybertron least expects, Murkrow strikes and deals an incredible amount of pain and suffer to your virtual companion.

Not wasting any time, you send out Qwilfish to try his luck. An icy explosion more powerful than a normal Ice Beam could do was discharged moments after the Murkrow had concluded with Cybertron. Amazingly, the Murkrow was fast enough to avoid your Qwilfish' attempt. Murkrow disappears into oblivion once again, and Qwilfish just looks around nervously trying to pick out where he is, but he doesn't seem to be as lucky as Cybertron with picking up the correct senses of the dark type, which is quite difficult on its own. Murkrow has still disappeared into the darkness, but you can bet anything he's still keeping a close eye on you.

What are you going to do?

Carnivorous Conifer

Route 43 interests you, so you decide to head of in that direction in search for the Mystic Pearl. You walk past a tranquil and serene channel of water, but when you continue to walk further ahead, you notice many holes in the road. This is uncanny! The holes appear to be approximately 15 meters deep, so it's pretty profound after all. They are all over the place though. You try to avoid them by walking around them cautiously, and you make it to the end but all of a sudden you accidentally step onto a dirty blanket that swindled you into believing it was flat road! You fall down pretty far, knocking your base continuously by falling down the very steep hole, until you finally hit rock bottom on a punch of lather! O_o you look up to try and differentiate your location, and instantly you notice two Exploud looking down. They screech chaotically down into the pit when you least expect it, and they deafen you! Uh oh. You pick your ears to see if this is really happening, and they indeed seem to have disabled your hearing! The lather pops along with the ricochet of their scream.

What are you going to do?

Evil Kitten of Doom

The whirlwind's velocity is too strong and quick for you to escape and try and escape into the shrubbery unfortunately, as the wind becomes so close you are forced back and you twist and twirl in the twister that the fighting fiend created by dancing. Amazingly, the twister dies down, but you hear prompt shuffling coming from the ground. Figuring it could be him again, you hide in some of the shrubbery. He walks past trying to find you, and he fails. Looks like you've lost him! You have no idea where you are now though, after all that running you've misplaced your location on the map.

What are you going to do?

Insane!

Happy birthday =D

Heading to the nearby shop, the shopkeeper greets you upon your arrival. He asks for what you wish to purchase, and you point to the Waterfall HM. He happily gives the everlasting TM to you to teach to everyone of your pok幦on. He takes your Stamps and you leave, revisiting the superficial world. Muk scares you, but he doesn't appear to be anywhere in sight, thankfully. You continue onwards on a path, but you discover many traces of sludge. Surely the Muk couldn't be that far ahead of you what could this mean? You eventually reach a fork of sludge directing you into a section of the forestry, and one that leads more up onto the path you're present on now.

Would you like to follow the morass or do something else?

I'm a birdit's true!

The pellet bag seems to be running empty, but you manage to toss three of your four last pellets onto them, leaving you with one. They take a while for those mushrooms to dissolve into nothing due to their size, but nevertheless, and after a bit of time, they disintegrate and their remains are left on the ground, opening up a new division of the cave. This pathway appears to be really long, and you get exhausted by walking so much. The place appears to be reeked with some sort of aroma that isn't pleasant. Covering your nose at the same time, you eventually reach at the back of the cave with a dirty and very hollow wall. Punching a few holes through, heaps of ants come out, and I mean heaps! There appears to be something in there that the ants have been dying to elude, and this is their chance to escape.

What are you going to do now?

Dragon and Dark Master

There is no shopkeeper to serve you, but you do hear constant banging coming from the back of the room. Maybe that could be where he is? Curious anyway, you decide to look in the back deceitfully and you notice the shopkeeper tied up in the back! You remove the rigging around his wrists and his neck, and he breathes in a sign of relief, and he doesn't know how the thank you.

What would you like to ask him, or would you like to purchase anything now?

*fainted*

Picha thinks that you should dig lower below the surface in case there's anything else under there, so you do. Shuffling your feet more around on the ground, it appears to be getting much easier to make your way through the fluffy hoarfrost. In fact, it becomes too easy that you just fall through again with your companion! X_x This time, however, you do eventually stop on hard surface, hurting your base in the process. You have no idea where you are though, but you appear to be in some kind of village. It's quite dark, so you look up at the sky and you notice the whole sky is covered in snow! This must have been where you fell from. Observing a pair of villagers doing their daily errands, you think for a moment, deciding on what to do.

What would you like to do?

Stop, Chocobo, Stop ;-;

You tell him that you are not willing to accept the position to be king. "Ahh, but I insist that you be king! Don't be silly, you must give it a try. Will you?" He tries everything to convince you, even 10 CCPs if you're willing to accept his offer.

What would you like to do now?

Wolfsong
29th August 2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
LionQueenNinetyEight You shoot the next target but it is another miss, causing a fourth bling! Alexa begins to have an unsure look, but she hopes that you can get the final target.


- o - x
x - o - -
- x - x

Targets Left: 1
Arrows Left: 4

Which target will you shoot next?[/center

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/4 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

4 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew
Bow and 4 arrows

I'll try the following one next:



- o - x
x X o - -
- x - x

Knight of Time
29th August 2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Knight of all Darkness

Cybertron strikes first by ascending towards the Murkrow, who initiates by taking flight to avoid your fundamental mechanistic companion. With enough concentration, Cybertron is able to fight back by blasting a mass amount of electrical spasms which engulf not only the Murkrow, but the surrounding murmuring miniature creatures. They all feel the shock, but surprisingly, the Murkrow hardly feels what you had done. Instantly, he disappears in to the void. Cybertron can sense only slightly where the dark fiend is, but its senses aren't enough to intuit idiosyncratically. Where Cybertron least expects, Murkrow strikes and deals an incredible amount of pain and suffer to your virtual companion.

Not wasting any time, you send out Qwilfish to try his luck. An icy explosion more powerful than a normal Ice Beam could do was discharged moments after the Murkrow had concluded with Cybertron. Amazingly, the Murkrow was fast enough to avoid your Qwilfish' attempt. Murkrow disappears into oblivion once again, and Qwilfish just looks around nervously trying to pick out where he is, but he doesn't seem to be as lucky as Cybertron with picking up the correct senses of the dark type, which is quite difficult on its own. Murkrow has still disappeared into the darkness, but you can bet anything he's still keeping a close eye on you.

What are you going to do?

Location: Pixie Island, Route 3
CCP: 3
Stamps: 37
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

Okay, I have an idea.

I'm going to use my Itemfinder to try and locate this Murkrow (there is only one Murkrow to battle here, right Gabi/Jay/Tyler?). If it can find him, then I want to challenge him to a battle using one of my Pokemon (I assume I can do this, right?).

Lady Vulpix
29th August 2003, 10:24 AM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/96 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

I'll tell Rayquaza that I'll be leaving as soon as I've done what I've come to do. The Dragonites need our help, and we won't turn our backs on them.
Then I'll get ready for anything.

A 98 LAN- When you shoot your next arrow, another 'bling' comes. Alexa begins to worry.
"The Mawhile said no one would ever make it," she weeps. "Maybe she was right."
You try to comfort her, assuring that you'll help her no matter how. But now you only have 3 arrows left, and the right switch is still untouched.


- o - x
x x o - -
- x - x

-What will you do now?


Kindergartner hack kit phd- You use your Itemfinder to search for a Murkrow, tuning it as precisely as you can. It starts beeping loudly. It looks like there's one really close! You search around, searching for a direction that makes it beep faster or louder, but no matter which direction you take, the beeping slows down as soon as you begin to walk away. You return to the point where the beeping was the fastest, and take a look at the Itemfinder. Everything indicates it's working correctly, but it seems to be pointing at something that's right next to you.

-And now?

Wolfsong
29th August 2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
A 98 LAN- When you shoot your next arrow, another 'bling' comes. Alexa begins to worry.
"The Mawhile said no one would ever make it," she weeps. "Maybe she was right."
You try to comfort her, assuring that you'll help her no matter how. But now you only have 3 arrows left, and the right switch is still untouched.


- o - x
x x o - -
- x - x

-What will you do now?



Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/4 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

4 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew
Bow and 4 arrows

I'll try the following one next:


- o - x
x x o X -
- x - x

Knight of Time
29th August 2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Kindergartner hack kit phd- You use your Itemfinder to search for a Murkrow, tuning it as precisely as you can. It starts beeping loudly. It looks like there's one really close! You search around, searching for a direction that makes it beep faster or louder, but no matter which direction you take, the beeping slows down as soon as you begin to walk away. You return to the point where the beeping was the fastest, and take a look at the Itemfinder. Everything indicates it's working correctly, but it seems to be pointing at something that's right next to you.

-And now?

Location: Pixie Island, Route 3
CCP: 3
Stamps: 37
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'm going to send out my Umbreon next.

If possible, I want her to use a Pursuit to find the Murkrow. He can hide, but Pursuit might find him. If he is found, I want Cybertron and my Murkrow to use Icy Wind on him, with everyone else (except my Swablu and Qwilfish, as well as Aurora) using their HP: Water to soak the Murkrow good. Incase my Qwilfish's help is needed, I want him to Ice Beam the Murkrow.

'crosses fingers again'

Anita
29th August 2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Evil Kitten of Doom
The whirlwind's velocity is too strong and quick for you to escape and try and escape into the shrubbery unfortunately, as the wind becomes so close you are forced back and you twist and twirl in the twister that the fighting fiend created by dancing. Amazingly, the twister dies down, but you hear prompt shuffling coming from the ground. Figuring it could be him again, you hide in some of the shrubbery. He walks past trying to find you, and he fails. Looks like you've lost him! You have no idea where you are now though, after all that running you've misplaced your location on the map.

What are you going to do?

Aah, it's pink. x.x

Location: I'm lost. ._.
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 flareonM) and Dewdrop (Lv. 7 vaporeonF)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 45.

Um.. I guess I'll start walking.. left! And see where I end up. x.o

Phantom of Innocence-BF
29th August 2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Specter of Purity-BeeEf You ask Squirtle to try to take out the flames with a Water Gun. She nods and begins shooting streams of water at the flames of the village. You ask Kadabra to try to cover the flames on the ground with rocks and he nods as well, using his psychic powers to smother the flames. Meanwhile, you send Pikachu on Gligar after the Yamikairyu. She jumps off her scorpion buddy and on to the back of the dark dragon. Attempting to tickle the Yamikairyu with a Tail Whip, he only becomes irritated by the minor impudence on his back. Tossing her off, Darren shouts at an attempt to escape, but to no avail. The Yamikairyu shouts out, Three more to go! gleefully as he swoops into the sky, disappearing into a swirly warp. The villagers all watch in awe and then go into a long drawl of conversation.

What will you do now?

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, Blue MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 28 Stamps, 113 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle.

Oh, *&^*&%(*. =x I'll say good try to Gligar and Pikachu and ask them if they are okay. I'll then say good job to Kadabra and Squirtle for extinguishing all the flames. Finally, I'll turn to the village people in defeat and apologize for my failure to protect Darren. :( I'll then ask them if they know where the Ramzula is headed for and if they know a way to get there.

aragornbird
29th August 2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Jay

I'm a birdit's true!

The pellet bag seems to be running empty, but you manage to toss three of your four last pellets onto them, leaving you with one. They take a while for those mushrooms to dissolve into nothing due to their size, but nevertheless, and after a bit of time, they disintegrate and their remains are left on the ground, opening up a new division of the cave. This pathway appears to be really long, and you get exhausted by walking so much. The place appears to be reeked with some sort of aroma that isn't pleasant. Covering your nose at the same time, you eventually reach at the back of the cave with a dirty and very hollow wall. Punching a few holes through, heaps of ants come out, and I mean heaps! There appears to be something in there that the ants have been dying to elude, and this is their chance to escape.

What are you going to do now?

Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs: 29
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV6 Aerodactyl, M)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

I'll brush off some ants from the wall and peer through the holes I made in the wall and see what was scaring the ants.

DarkPrincess
29th August 2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
ShadowyNoblewoman You walk over and examine the funky box in the corner that Riona was observing. You move it over and see a hole behind it! It seems like its just big enough to fit Riona and you though, the others are too big to fit in the small gap.
You go ahead Rachel. Spike says confidently.
Yeah, you can find a key or something to get us out. Cacturne says calmly.
BUT WHAT IF TEH FLYING MONKEYS GET US?!?!?!??! Xander shouts, barking and running around frantically.
Snap out of it! Spike says, slapping the Arcanine with a wing softly.
Ow, you hurt me ;_______;. Xander says.
You crawl through the opening, Riona following in close pursuit. Soon you reach the other end, and you see some lights flickering around the corner.

What will you do now?[/center]

CCPs: 10
Pok幦on: Glory (level 41 female Charizard), Legolas (level 19 male Grovyle), Riona (level 13 female Bagon), Vampyr (level 20 male Aerodactyl), Xander (Arcanine), Spike (Skarmory) and Cacturne
Food: 4
Pokedolls: 4
Items: Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: ... somewhere.. o.O

Hmm.. I think I'll explore around the place.. I'll tell Riona to keep on her guard however

Pikachu101
29th August 2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
ElectricRodentOneZeroOne You ask Coral if there is a strange Pok&eacute;mon in the river that needs help, but she shakes her head, repeating, Carr-sory! Carr-sory! attempting to bend the stalks on her body in an up and down fashion and beckoning towards the east.

What could she mean? Or do you just want to continue on or what?

Ha- ha very funny

Location: Art Island - Route 31
Pokes: Pyro (Magmar L17), Coral (Corsola L8 )
Food: 5 Dolls: 5
Pack: None
CCP: 1

Avian Freeze
29th August 2003, 06:53 PM
Excuse me if this update kind of sucks :x. I'm not feeling so well right now :\.


Originally posted by Jay
Stop, Chocobo, Stop ;-;

You tell him that you are not willing to accept the position to be king. "Ahh, but I insist that you be king! Don't be silly, you must give it a try. Will you?" He tries everything to convince you, even 10 CCPs if you're willing to accept his offer.

What would you like to do now?

My post: Innocence Island/Castle/45 CCPs/78 Stamps/3-5/Aquaphaze my Vaporeon (F, Level 14), Wolfwood my Houndour (M, Level 22), Spirit my Ninetales (F)

I'll tell Byron that it's really all right and I'm not fit to be a king ^^;. I'll decline the 10 CCPs and insist that he be king.

Finch - And now you're a finch ^___^.

You decide to examine the fish-like creature and realize a pair of large fangs just in front of your face! An eerie blue fearsome looking creature stares at you and you recognize it to be a Huntail! However, it doesn't have a hostile look. It actually has a very calm face, though kind of ugly o_O. "Hello, who are you?" it asks somewhat dully.

What will you say now?

Lioness98 - BTW arrows have been added to the inventories so you can purchase them now when you need ^_^. For this part though, you only have these arrows currently :x.

You shoot the next target but yet another 'bling' sounds. You begin to get discouraged. Hopefully the next arrow may hit the correct target.


- o - x -
x x o x -
- x - x -

Targets Left: 1
Arrows Left: 2

Which will you hit next?

DimNobleman the Shady Warrior - You send out your Umbreon and ask her to use a Pursuit on the Murkrow. She nods and attempts to search for the crow. As she rushes through the forest, she catches the marauder in her paws. She struggles to keep the Murkrow still, but it pecks at her, causing her to wince at the pain. Your Pok&eacute;mon use Icy Wind, Ice Beam, and HP ~ Water all at the Murkrow who squawks as he is frozen O_O. The Poochyena yips for joy and thanks you, licking your face. However, Umbreon whimpers as you realize she has cuts all over her body! It must have been from the spiky leaves of all the trees she had to get through to Pursuit. Looks like you'll have to be careful. You also realize it's starting to get dark as dusk falls over Point Forest and the brilliant sun begins to sink into the horizon.

What will you do now?

Maiden - Haha :P.

You begin to head left to see where you may end up. You have no idea where you are but you make your way through all the foliage, searching for any possible signs of where you may be. You come across to the edge of the island and you see the sea below. You look across and notice another of the islands, but you are too dizzy to recall which island it is. You notice it is enshrouded in haze and dark clouds hover over the island, showering fluffy white snow on to it.

What will you do now?

Apparition of Simplicity - You tell all your Pok&eacute;mon good job for trying and ask if they're okay. They all answer affirmatively and you then turn to the villagers, apologizing for not being able to save Darren. "It is all right. The Yamikairyu is a fearsome creature and does not easily allow people to get away. We do not know where the Ramzula may have went but he probably is not of this world anymore." the gypsy you were talking to before says. "I knew you were not of this world. If you would like to return to your world, you must find how you came in. Take this, and throw it at the spot where you came in. Then step in and you will return to your world." She clasps your hand and you feel a marble in it.

What will you do now?

HumanWarriorDudeEagle - You brush away the ants and stare through the hollow to see what was scaring the ants. However, you see a strange skinny pink thing sliding in and out of the hollow, attempting to flick the ants. You also hear a faint "Slaaaaa..." coming from the other side. You then feel ticklish all of a sudden and notice the ants starting to crawl all over you!

What will you do now?

MysteriousQueen - You explore the area, telling Riona to keep on her guard, being wary of what there might be. You peer around the corner though and notice a winged Primeape there holding a Lanturn, kind of not paying attention though, but you still have to be wary passing him. Behind him is a doorway.

What will you do now?

LightningMouse101 - Erm, you didn't say what you were gonna do. o_O.

SirGrinAKASurskit - Yah happy birthday ^_________^.

Fearing the Muk, you head into the forest, trying to avoid the sludgy creature. You walk cautiously, being wary of the dark forest. You then hear a soft growl behind you and some squishiness. You then quickly dash through the trees, trying to avoid the Muk! However, the slimy creature is oddly fast and it grabs you, holding you by the foot and demanding, "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" with a roar, as you smell his noxious breath x_x.

What will you do now?

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
29th August 2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Insane!

Happy birthday =D

Heading to the nearby shop, the shopkeeper greets you upon your arrival. He asks for what you wish to purchase, and you point to the Waterfall HM. He happily gives the everlasting TM to you to teach to everyone of your pok幦on. He takes your Stamps and you leave, revisiting the superficial world. Muk scares you, but he doesn't appear to be anywhere in sight, thankfully. You continue onwards on a path, but you discover many traces of sludge. Surely the Muk couldn't be that far ahead of you what could this mean? You eventually reach a fork of sludge directing you into a section of the forestry, and one that leads more up onto the path you're present on now.

Would you like to follow the morass or do something else?



Location: Art Island Forested Thingy o.O
CCP: 0
Stamps: 14
Items: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stonex2, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gemx2, 5 Food, 5 Pokedolls, Waterfall HM
Pokemon: Sisi the Swinub, lvl 11; Blossom the Chickorita lvl 7

Thanks :D Haven't had me cake yet though ;-; lol.

Hmmm....I still think that Muk tis' scary O.o Hmmm. Since I really have no choice, I'll head into the great forest :D If I find teh Muk somehow, RUUUUUUUUN! RUN LIKE A KAJILLION HOUNDOOMS ARE BEHIND ME o.o

Charizard04621
29th August 2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
FireLizardZeroFourSixTwoOne You apologize to the woman and show her poor Evenstar, who limps miserably, her muscles paralyzed. I was going to ask for help but I didnt want to interrupt you. you say meekly.
Upon seeing Evenstar, the womans face immediately softens, almost into an elated expression! Oooohh, poor Sneasel! Come in, come in. I absolutely adore Sneasel and Im so sorry for being mad at you. My son had been insolent yet again. she sighs. He just never learns how to behave, how will he ever live on his own? And he already is twelve, yet hes still a spoiled brat! Within this whole conversation, the woman continues to ground a fine powder with some herbs. I just wish he could be disciplined. I had always wanted to take him to Icuno Peak, where he would learn the hardships of not having luxuries in a household. Ive grown old and weary though, and I just dont have the energy for it anymore. She finishes grinding the powder and sprinkles it on to Evenstar. Switching the topic, she says, Your Sneasel is just SOOOO CUTE! she squeals like a schoolgirl o.o. You must be very lucky to have one ^.^. When I was younger, I had several Sneasel, but unfortunately, they went to my siblings. I was only left with one, who I have given to my son now, but his Sneasel is just as lazy as he is :\. Evenstar begins to relax as her muscles recover from the Stun Spore.

What will you do now?



Island: Art Island
Location: Bungalow
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 13
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Electric Shield

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 10
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 37

I will smile and thank the woman very much for her help. I will also tell her that I am heading towards Articuno Peak, and I will be willing to travel there with her son if she so wishes.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
29th August 2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Apparition of Simplicity - You tell all your Pok&eacute;mon good job for trying and ask if they're okay. They all answer affirmatively and you then turn to the villagers, apologizing for not being able to save Darren. "It is all right. The Yamikairyu is a fearsome creature and does not easily allow people to get away. We do not know where the Ramzula may have went but he probably is not of this world anymore." the gypsy you were talking to before says. "I knew you were not of this world. If you would like to return to your world, you must find how you came in. Take this, and throw it at the spot where you came in. Then step in and you will return to your world." She clasps your hand and you feel a marble in it.

What will you do now?


Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, Blue MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, Lunar Gem, 28 Stamps, 115 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck.

Hey, Ty. Are u feeling any better? =/ *hugs*

I'll thank the gypsy, wave goodbye to the village, and backtrack my steps.

Anita
29th August 2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Maiden - Haha :P.

You begin to head left to see where you may end up. You have no idea where you are but you make your way through all the foliage, searching for any possible signs of where you may be. You come across to the edge of the island and you see the sea below. You look across and notice another of the islands, but you are too dizzy to recall which island it is. You notice it is enshrouded in haze and dark clouds hover over the island, showering fluffy white snow on to it.

What will you do now?

Pah. ;x

Location: I'm lost. ._.
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 flareonM) and Dewdrop (Lv. 7 vaporeonF)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 45.

Uh.. whee. @.@ This time I'll go right along the edge of the island until I run into the beach or the store or.. something else.

Pikachu101
29th August 2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
LightningMouse101 - Erm, you didn't say what you were gonna do. o_O.[/color]

Um oops

Location: Art Isle, R. 31
Pokes: Pyro (Magmar L17), Coral [Corsola L8]
CCP: 1
Items: 5 food, 5 dolls

I'll ask Coral if we should head east to help/get something.

DarkPrincess
29th August 2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
MysteriousQueen - You explore the area, telling Riona to keep on her guard, being wary of what there might be. You peer around the corner though and notice a winged Primeape there holding a Lanturn, kind of not paying attention though, but you still have to be wary passing him. Behind him is a doorway.

What will you do now?

CCPs: 10
Pok幦on: Glory (level 41 female Charizard), Legolas (level 19 male Grovyle), Riona (level 13 female Bagon), Vampyr (level 20 male Aerodactyl), Xander (Arcanine), Spike (Skarmory) and Cacturne
Food: 4
Pokedolls: 4
Items: Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: ... somewhere.. o.O

Hmm.. we'll need to distract the guard.. why is it I am reminded of Wind Waker? xDD

I'll whisper to Riona if she has any ideas.. and look around for any barrels xDD

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
30th August 2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze


SirGrinAKASurskit - Yah happy birthday ^_________^.

Fearing the Muk, you head into the forest, trying to avoid the sludgy creature. You walk cautiously, being wary of the dark forest. You then hear a soft growl behind you and some squishiness. You then quickly dash through the trees, trying to avoid the Muk! However, the slimy creature is oddly fast and it grabs you, holding you by the foot and demanding, "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" with a roar, as you smell his noxious breath x_x.

What will you do now?

Hey you know, they stole the spelling of me name >:/ Ask some of the older peeps here, I've had the name Skrusti for years *ack* They stole the letters! THEY'RE MY PRECIOUS LETTERS! *hisses*

Location: Art Island Forested Thingy o.O
CCP: 0
Stamps: 14
Items: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stonex2, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gemx2, 5 Food, 5 Pokedolls, Waterfall HM
Pokemon: Sisi the Swinub, lvl 11; Blossom the Chickorita lvl 7

Erm....... I'll tell the Muk that it is scary then scream like a little girl XD If that don't work, I'll ask him to help me, as long as he can control the stench *if he can* If not, oh well, ask the scarwy Mukky thing to help me in me search for the erm..item deilys. :D If he don't wanna help *In other words, if he's trying to stop me* I'll look for anything to help me, by either yelling as loud as I can for help, or releasing Sisi and Blossom to smack him around XD

Enile Zemula
30th August 2003, 11:43 PM
Island: N/A - Specific Location: N/A - 5/5-CCPs: 8 - Stamps:4

Pokemon:

AC: Sky Racer(Growlithe), Male, Lv.7
CC: Fier(Blaziken), Male, Lv.20
.................................................. ............

Fier and Sky awaited in their Pokeballs, ready to be released upon our arrival on the first Island. Welcome Beach streached far to either side of me. Forests surrounded my back and left sides, though a cliff rose out of the small peninsula to my right. Ahead of me, I stared across a vast ocean, shimmering light reflecting over it's mysterious depths.

I knew my choices, and pondered over my transportation and destination. I then wondered if these forms of transportation are avaliable on the other islands. I took a deep breath before saying aloud, "I wish to travel to Dream Island on the wings of Fire and Ice."

My words echoed in my ears, and I held my sword and bow close to me...

aragornbird
31st August 2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
HumanWarriorDudeEagle - You brush away the ants and stare through the hollow to see what was scaring the ants. However, you see a strange skinny pink thing sliding in and out of the hollow, attempting to flick the ants. You also hear a faint "Slaaaaa..." coming from the other side. You then feel ticklish all of a sudden and notice the ants starting to crawl all over you!

Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs: 29
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV6 Aerodactyl, M)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

EEK! I'll quickly brush off all the ants from me and focus back on the wall. Maybe something is trying to eat the ants? I'll try to make the hole bigger and get Aeragorn to help me by use Drill Peck to see what's on the other side.

Espeon12
31st August 2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Carnivorous Conifer

Route 43 interests you, so you decide to head of in that direction in search for the Mystic Pearl. You walk past a tranquil and serene channel of water, but when you continue to walk further ahead, you notice many holes in the road. This is uncanny! The holes appear to be approximately 15 meters deep, so it's pretty profound after all. They are all over the place though. You try to avoid them by walking around them cautiously, and you make it to the end but all of a sudden you accidentally step onto a dirty blanket that swindled you into believing it was flat road! You fall down pretty far, knocking your base continuously by falling down the very steep hole, until you finally hit rock bottom on a punch of lather! O_o you look up to try and differentiate your location, and instantly you notice two Exploud looking down. They screech chaotically down into the pit when you least expect it, and they deafen you! Uh oh. You pick your ears to see if this is really happening, and they indeed seem to have disabled your hearing! The lather pops along with the ricochet of their scream.

What are you going to do?

Innocence Island | Hole in Route 43 | Food: 5 | Dolls: 5 | 43 CC | 47 Stamps | Cinders the Ninetales (F), Eevee (F), Golduck (M) | Golduck Plushie, Element Emerald

I'll release Cinders (whom I'm assuming can still hear) and have her try to make peace with the Explouds. You know, try to explain that we don't mean them any harm and ask them to release us. If they don't comply, I believe a couple of Fire Blast are in order.

Knight of Time
31st August 2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DimNobleman the Shady Warrior - You send out your Umbreon and ask her to use a Pursuit on the Murkrow. She nods and attempts to search for the crow. As she rushes through the forest, she catches the marauder in her paws. She struggles to keep the Murkrow still, but it pecks at her, causing her to wince at the pain. Your Pok&eacute;mon use Icy Wind, Ice Beam, and HP ~ Water all at the Murkrow who squawks as he is frozen O_O. The Poochyena yips for joy and thanks you, licking your face. However, Umbreon whimpers as you realize she has cuts all over her body! It must have been from the spiky leaves of all the trees she had to get through to Pursuit. Looks like you'll have to be careful. You also realize it's starting to get dark as dusk falls over Point Forest and the brilliant sun begins to sink into the horizon.

What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCP: 4
Stamps: 40
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

Uh oh, this could be bad.

I am going to hurry as fast as I can to the Crystal Cave.

I'll also say "you're welcome" to the Poochyena, and if he does want to come with me, I'll let him.

Wolfsong
31st August 2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Lioness98 - BTW arrows have been added to the inventories so you can purchase them now when you need ^_^. For this part though, you only have these arrows currently :x.

You shoot the next target but yet another 'bling' sounds. You begin to get discouraged. Hopefully the next arrow may hit the correct target.


- o - x -
x x o x -
- x - x -

Targets Left: 1
Arrows Left: 2

Which will you hit next?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/6 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

6 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew
Bow and 2 arrows

I'll try the following one next:



- o X x
x x o x -
- x - x

If that misses, I will give Togetic 5 CCps and ask her to go and me a set of 10 arrows at the store and I'll try this one as well:


X o X x
x x o x -
- x - x

If that first one hit, i will also send Togetic for another set of arrows only i won't try shooting again ^^;;

Pichu
3rd September 2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Jay
*fainted*

Picha thinks that you should dig lower below the surface in case there's anything else under there, so you do. Shuffling your feet more around on the ground, it appears to be getting much easier to make your way through the fluffy hoarfrost. In fact, it becomes too easy that you just fall through again with your companion! X_x This time, however, you do eventually stop on hard surface, hurting your base in the process. You have no idea where you are though, but you appear to be in some kind of village. It's quite dark, so you look up at the sky and you notice the whole sky is covered in snow! This must have been where you fell from. Observing a pair of villagers doing their daily errands, you think for a moment, deciding on what to do.

What would you like to do?

Island: Island of Mist
Location: No where... :O
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.13
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.12)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare TM, Toxic TM, Powder Snow TM
CCP: 133

The people seems to be chanting in some unknown language. I thought to myself... that these people are actually space aliens from another dimension, since they all have white cloaks with no face. I get up and patted the snow off Picha and my "base" o_o; "Boy, its sure cold in here!" I ask Picha if she's ok... but... "ka...CHOO!"... she seems to have a cold!

I wander around shouting "HeEeLLpPp!!" and looking for a pokemon center. XD

Discoth廦ue
3rd September 2003, 07:32 PM
Here is my update from the last version, from Jay. X_o Yes. xD

-

Discoth鋂ue

The Luvdisc continue to march, sing and dance around the position and, for some very weird reason, you want to talk to them. "Hi!" you say. In response, three of them say "^__________^ HAIYA!!!". O_O;' you think to yourself. "Yea xD Hi!" you respond back. The chat idles into a lame stimulation of good wishes to one another. "Erm, like, I suppose you're wondering what we're doing. Well, the queen has ordered a bunch of red roses and stuff. Like, we have to, like, we're too poor to buy them, and so we're changing the white roses to you know, red roses?" You finally understand the phenomenon and the Luvdisc's plot. "Well, we better get back to work, like, see ya xD;;."

What are you going to do now?

-

Island: Art Island
Area: ... no clue. At a castle?
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
Stamps: 0
CCPs: 23
Pok幦on:

War [Jolteon, M] [Adopted]
Level: 22
Item: Pokemon Earring

Kanika [Persian, F] [Adopted]
Level: 33
Item: Pokemon Earring

Kira [Absol, F]
Level: 26
Nature: Lonely

Zorion [Haunter, M]
Level: 16
Nature: Jolly

Takula [Eevee, M]
Level: 7
Nature: Timid

-

Hmm... well, I suppose nothing really interesting to do with the Luvdisc (Like~ =3) so I'll continue on elsewhere. ^^; Don't know where I'm going, but, eh. Just somewhere. xD

Avian Freeze
7th September 2003, 12:15 AM
Madame Fox - You tell the Rayquaza that you will leave once you have done what you need to do. The fearsome dragon glares at you and says, "Very well. Prepare for the worst..." As the sky darkens and the Rayquaza's eyes pierce your heart with an icy blue color, the serpent roars and immediately blasts a Hyper Beam at you, Lagi, and Ventura! All of you dive out of the way as the golden beam obliterates the land in its way, causing a rift in the island! The lesser part slowly falls to the earth as your heart paces rapidly, nervous of the awesome power of the Rayquaza.

What will you do now? This is a non-stat battle :x

ScorchingDragon04621 - You smile and thank the lady for her help with Evenstar and she nods. You then offer to take her son to Icuno Peak if she wishes. "Oh that would be wonderful!" she says with a wide grin. "Ryan! Come here!" the woman barks upstairs. A young boy who indeed looks the age of 12 bounds downstairs and stares at you oddly. "Ryan, this is...um, what's your name, I'm sorry ^^;."
"Karin." you tell her.
"Ryan, this is Karin. She will take you to Icuno Peak so you will learn how to be self-sufficient. You have been pampered enough and it's time for you to learn to work for yourself and not depend on everyone." she tells her son sternly. The boy continues to stare at you. "Ryan! Are you listening to me?!"
"Yes mother." he says grudgingly.
"Go to Icuno Peak with Karin and don't come back until you have learned to support yourself. Go off now and be careful!"

What will you do now?

Ghost of Virtue - You wave goodbye to the gypsy and the village and they wave to you as well, grim, but nonetheless, they wave goodbye. You backtrack your steps, making your way back to the lake you had entered. You make your way through the thick underbrush, but before you emerge from the forest, you see a Nidoran (F) nibbling on some leaves and looking up at a tree earnestly.

What will you do now?

Water Cat Thingy - You decide to head right along the island until you reach a store or something of the sort. You trudge through the tall grass, making your way through several habitats of bugs and a few swamps. You then reach a river flowing out to the ocean. You are relieved, stepping in fresh grass sprinkled with the morning dew, despite the fact that you are very muddy and leeches inhabit your pants :O! You brush off a bug from your hair and observe the landscape.

Where do you think you are and what will you do now?

GoldenRat101 - You ask Coral if you should head east and she nods, but still repeats "Carr-sory", as you are curious to what that may mean. You head east, walking down the soily path. As you are about to veer left to the other path, you notice the Death Cliffs straight ahead of you, as well as a peculiar cry coming from there.

What will you do now?

MurkyRoyalty - How'd you know? :P. Also, I just realized, I wrote that the Primeape was holding a Lanturn XDD, I meant lantern, he wasn't holding a fishy :x.

You whisper to Riona if she has any ideas and she nods, willing to head out into the open and have the guard chase her. She then waddles out into the open and the Primeape stares, wide-eyed at the little Bagon. You quickly search for barrels, and luckily you find one, hiding in the container. You peer out the small hole in the barrel and watch the pig monkey scamper away after Riona. You quickly make your way inside the chamber and take off the barrel, looking around the torch-lit room. However, you notice a large pit in front of you o_o. Riona comes scurrying back to you with a wide grin on her face, obviously triumphant from her excursion with the Primeape.

What will you do now?

MonsieurBeamAKASkrusti A little possessive arent you? ;)

You tell the Muk that it looks scary and that its breath stinks. It stares at you for a while, groaning Muuuukkkk, the reek of his breath starting to get really unbearable x_X. The large poisonous creature then laughs heartily, as you attempt to keep yourself from retching over the stench. Hah hah, many people are scared of me, and you are no different. The poisonous creature puts you down as you stare in fear. Dont be afraid, I wont hurt you. Come with me, I want to show you something. The Muk picks up both Sisi and Blossom and starts to trudge through the woods.

What will you do now? Pursue the Muk, ignore him and move on, try to rescue your Pok&eacute;mon, or something else.

Enile Zemula Welcome to Expedia, have fun here ^_^. Your status and everything is good, but you cant go to the Island of Dreams just yet :x. You must receive the four jewels from Art Island, Innocence Island, Dragonair Island, and the Island of Mist and then enter the heart of Mistonnence Dragart, then you may go to the Island of Dreams ^^;.

FighterHawk You quickly brush off the ants as they fall to the ground, scuttling away quickly. You flinch at the feeling of them crawling on you and you ask Aeragorn help you by using a Drill Peck to break away at the wall. The soft wall gives away easily and you see a lazy face staring at you, still flicking its tongue. A Slakoth stares at you casually and repeats the Slaaaaaaa, while still attempting to eat some ants. Suddenly, you hear a buzzing behind you as the ants begin to crawl on top of each other! You gape in horror as they begin to shape form, into a Vibrava! Except this Vibrava is a menacing black color, with piercing red eyes.

What will you do now?

PsychicFox12 I just realized you only have one Adopted/Captured companion ^^;. If youd like you can always bring another one in :3.

You release Cinders, but silence still envelops your ears as you strain to get your hearing back. You watch as the graceful Ninetales attempts to reason with the ugly Exploud, who appear to be laughing at Cinders. She closes her eyes, attempting to keep her cool, as she continues to rationalize with them. The Exploud heave their shoulders, and then walk away! You begin to panic but Cinders looks at you with a calm expression. Within a matter of minutes, you see a ladder drop beside you and you scramble up out of the pit as Cinders follows. Still deaf, Cinders tries to lead you around, keeping you out of trouble and talking with the Exploud. You follow along, and eventually reach a place with several stumps, and you see Whismur hopping about as well as some Loudred. Only the two Exploud you are with are nearby though. You see a large tree in front of you, but a few Whismur begin to prance playfully around you as well. The Exploud are waiting by the tree though.

What will you do now?

FaintKing the Gloomy Cavalier You say Youre welcome to the Poochyena and prepare to head as fast as you can to the Crystal Cave. You glance at the moon and realize it is still in the waxing phase though and you relieved. Two more nights until the full moon. Two shadows step out subtly, and the only hint of them is the cracking of a branch under one of their feet. You recognize the figures to be two brawny looking Mightyena. Thank you for protecting our son. The female Mightyena says with a tranquil voice. I see you are preparing to leave now, but please, do not be in a hurry. The Point Forest is quite perilous as night, not only the animals which lurk in the darkness, but you can get seriously cut by the razor-sharp growth here. It is best for you to set up camp in an open area for tonight and set off in the morning.
Do not worry. We shall watch over your campsite while you slumber. We are creatures of the night; we dont mind staying up. Moreover, you had cared for our son, so this is our debt to you. the burlier male Mightyena says.

What will you say and do?

Queen of the Pridelands98 You shoot another arrow at the designated target, but the repetitious bling repeats itself once more. You hand Togetic 5 CCPs to buy a set of 10 arrows and she nods, taking off, but not before the clip-clopping of footsteps arrive. You turn around, your gaze meeting with the familiar shadow of a menacing creature. The false face of innocence is devious, and a cackle flies into the air as the Mawile looks at you with a deceitful wink. So, you are trying to save this precious girl? she says, fiddling with Alexas soft auburn hair. Well too bad! She is a trophy for the Yamikairyu! she tugs at Alexas hair, causing a short cry to escape. Hmph, you stole my win before, and I will not let you get away with that. Come now, you will pay for defeating me back on that route! the ferocious Mawile sharpens her claws and glowers at you threateningly, her jaw clamping down rapidly.

Mawile
Level 38
HP 109
Attack 93
Defense 93
Speed 66
Special Attack 70
Special Defense 70

Who will you send out and what will you use?

FireMouse You wander around, looking for help for Picha, who apparently has caught a cold. No one seems to understand you though, and hear your cries as simple wails. They ignore you and you continue to look for help. There is no Pok&eacute;mon center in sight, and the various people are just having an ordinary day, chatting with friends, shopping, taking a walk. The glistening snow falls softly on to the ground and it seems like a very peaceful village, but you panic for Picha, whose cheeks have turned a dull pink, electricity crackling off every few seconds from her cheeks. She whimpers and sneezes a few times. Someone in a cloak runs up to you though and grabs Picha, running into a household!

What will you do now?

Some song You dont really have anything to do with the Luvdisc so you continue on, watching them continue to spit at the roses. You walk into a random area, but suddenly, you come to a halt as you hear a loud voice and the White Umbreon dash past you again. He is blowing a horn and screaming, The Queen is coming! The Queen is coming! The creature jogs past and all the Luvdisc nervously hop past you, as you see several Seedot gathering across from the hearts. Curious at what to do, you realize something shove you down, forcing your head to the floor and the voice hissing, Show respect for the Queen! Bend your head over! The whole palace silences and all you hear are footsteps, most likely the Queens. Her creepy voice then echoes throughout the room, WHO DID THIS?! she asks with a fearsome tone, and you see red liquid drop in front of you.

What will you do now?

Jay
7th September 2003, 12:29 AM
Status
Location: Poison Door, Mistonnence Dragart
CCP's: 23
Stamps: 0
Food Units / Pok Dolls: 5/5
Companions: Akaiou (Golem L28, Male), Prisma (Blissey L13, Female), Umbreon, Espeon, Swinub.

I want to be lesbian seagull though :mad:

Yeah... I wouldn't ask about what I just said either >_<;;;

I'll say that "My name is Bjarni Haraldur Siguffon, and this is my trustably floatable dinghy, Rusian666. Who might you be?"


Finch - And now you're a finch ^___^.

You decide to examine the fish-like creature and realize a pair of large fangs just in front of your face! An eerie blue fearsome looking creature stares at you and you recognize it to be a Huntail! However, it doesn't have a hostile look. It actually has a very calm face, though kind of ugly o_O. "Hello, who are you?" it asks somewhat dully.

What will you say now?

Knight of Time
7th September 2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
FaintKing the Gloomy Cavalier You say Youre welcome to the Poochyena and prepare to head as fast as you can to the Crystal Cave. You glance at the moon and realize it is still in the waxing phase though and you relieved. Two more nights until the full moon. Two shadows step out subtly, and the only hint of them is the cracking of a branch under one of their feet. You recognize the figures to be two brawny looking Mightyena. Thank you for protecting our son. The female Mightyena says with a tranquil voice. I see you are preparing to leave now, but please, do not be in a hurry. The Point Forest is quite perilous as night, not only the animals which lurk in the darkness, but you can get seriously cut by the razor-sharp growth here. It is best for you to set up camp in an open area for tonight and set off in the morning.
Do not worry. We shall watch over your campsite while you slumber. We are creatures of the night; we dont mind staying up. Moreover, you had cared for our son, so this is our debt to you. the burlier male Mightyena says.

What will you say and do?

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCP: 2
Stamps: 33
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I will say "you're welcome" to the Mightyenas for protecting their son, and also tell them that I am feeling quite tired as I prepare to set up a place to sleep.

'yawns'

Charizard04621
7th September 2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
ScorchingDragon04621 - You smile and thank the lady for her help with Evenstar and she nods. You then offer to take her son to Icuno Peak if she wishes. "Oh that would be wonderful!" she says with a wide grin. "Ryan! Come here!" the woman barks upstairs. A young boy who indeed looks the age of 12 bounds downstairs and stares at you oddly. "Ryan, this is...um, what's your name, I'm sorry ^^;."
"Karin." you tell her.
"Ryan, this is Karin. She will take you to Icuno Peak so you will learn how to be self-sufficient. You have been pampered enough and it's time for you to learn to work for yourself and not depend on everyone." she tells her son sternly. The boy continues to stare at you. "Ryan! Are you listening to me?!"
"Yes mother." he says grudgingly.
"Go to Icuno Peak with Karin and don't come back until you have learned to support yourself. Go off now and be careful!"

What will you do now?



Island: Art Island
Location: Bungalow
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 13
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 10
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 37

I will start heading towards Articuno Peak. ^_^;

Anita
7th September 2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Water Cat Thingy - You decide to head right along the island until you reach a store or something of the sort. You trudge through the tall grass, making your way through several habitats of bugs and a few swamps. You then reach a river flowing out to the ocean. You are relieved, stepping in fresh grass sprinkled with the morning dew, despite the fact that you are very muddy and leeches inhabit your pants :O! You brush off a bug from your hair and observe the landscape.

Where do you think you are and what will you do now?

Location: I'm lost.. somewhere along Route 43. <<
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 flareonM) and Dewdrop (Lv. 7 vaporeonF)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 67.

Eww.. ;_;
First of all I'm going to throw the leeches into the water and brush any other bug off me. x.x Then er.. I think I'm near Phantom Lake. I'll follow the river back to Route 43 and follow it until I get to the ferry. @.x

DarkPrincess
7th September 2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
MurkyRoyalty - How'd you know? :P. Also, I just realized, I wrote that the Primeape was holding a Lanturn XDD, I meant lantern, he wasn't holding a fishy :x.

You whisper to Riona if she has any ideas and she nods, willing to head out into the open and have the guard chase her. She then waddles out into the open and the Primeape stares, wide-eyed at the little Bagon. You quickly search for barrels, and luckily you find one, hiding in the container. You peer out the small hole in the barrel and watch the pig monkey scamper away after Riona. You quickly make your way inside the chamber and take off the barrel, looking around the torch-lit room. However, you notice a large pit in front of you o_o. Riona comes scurrying back to you with a wide grin on her face, obviously triumphant from her excursion with the Primeape.

What will you do now?

Fishy!! Bwahaha *thwaps Tyler with a fish* They are good weapons *nod* *is thwapped by random people* ;.; *hides*

CCPs: 0
Pok幦on: Glory (level 41 female Charizard), Legolas (level 19 male Grovyle), Riona (level 13 female Bagon), Vampyr (level 20 male Aerodactyl), Xander (Arcanine), Spike (Skarmory) and Cacturne
Food: 4
Pokedolls: 4
Items: Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: ... somewhere.. o.O

... since this reminds me of Wind Waker, I'll look around for a string to swing across. If I cannot find one, then I'll ask Riona for ideas xDD

Pikachu101
7th September 2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
[color=yellow]GoldenRat101 - You ask Coral if you should head east and she nods, but still repeats "Carr-sory", as you are curious to what that may mean. You head east, walking down the soily path. As you are about to veer left to the other path, you notice the Death Cliffs straight ahead of you, as well as a peculiar cry coming from there.

What will you do now?

Location: Art Isle, Near Death Cliffs
Pokes: Coral [Corsola L8], and Pyro (Magmar L17)
Food: 5 Dolls: 5
Pack: None
CCP: 0

I'll run over and see what's making the cry.

Discoth廦ue
7th September 2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Some song You dont really have anything to do with the Luvdisc so you continue on, watching them continue to spit at the roses. You walk into a random area, but suddenly, you come to a halt as you hear a loud voice and the White Umbreon dash past you again. He is blowing a horn and screaming, The Queen is coming! The Queen is coming! The creature jogs past and all the Luvdisc nervously hop past you, as you see several Seedot gathering across from the hearts. Curious at what to do, you realize something shove you down, forcing your head to the floor and the voice hissing, Show respect for the Queen! Bend your head over! The whole palace silences and all you hear are footsteps, most likely the Queens. Her creepy voice then echoes throughout the room, WHO DID THIS?! she asks with a fearsome tone, and you see red liquid drop in front of you.

What will you do now?
-
What the spam. Burly wood? Some Song? xD *thwaps Tyler* ... *hugs* o_o

Whoo! Go Jay! You be the lesbian seagull! xD *ahem* O_o
~
Island: Art Island
Area: ... no clue. At a castle?
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
Stamps: 0
CCPs: 20
Pok幦on:

War [Jolteon, M] [Adopted]
Level: 22
Item: Pokemon Earring

Kanika [Persian, F] [Adopted]
Level: 33
Item: Pokemon Earring

Kira [Absol, F]
Level: 26
Nature: Lonely

Zorion [Haunter, M]
Level: 16
Nature: Jolly

Takula [Eevee, M]
Level: 7
Nature: Timid
~
Um...

I'll point to the Luvdisc and say that they did it [which they did, of course] and laugh at them whenever they get taken away. However, if the Queen believes I was the one who did it, I'll cry and run away. xD

Lady Vulpix
7th September 2003, 02:26 PM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/91 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Lagi can start by paralyzing Rayquaza with a Thunder Wave, and then releasing an Ice Beam on her opponent.


A faze venire- You insist on Byron becoming the king instead of you. Byron reflects for a while before speaking.
"Do you really mean it?," he asks you.
You explain that you don't know how to rule over a kingdom, and that he'd be better at it than you would be.
Byron kneels down in reverence.
"You do at least have one of the best attributes a king can have," he tells you. "You care more for your people than your own position and what you could get from it. If that is, indeed, your decision, I will be honored to accept it."

He then stands up and looks at you, seemingly waiting to see if you're sure about your decision. When he sees that you are, he thanks you and shakes your hand.
"I will never forget this moment," he says. "If you ever need any help, I'll do everything in my power to assist you. You can make the announcement during the coronation ceremony. People will ask questions, but you shouldn't worry about them. Everything will be all right."

He then leaves, thanking you again, and gives you some time for yourself. Youuse that time to walk around the castle as you had been intending to since you arrived, and this time you're lucky enbough not to get any interruptions. The place is beautiful. It has countless rooms filled with the finest ornaments and the most perfect paintings, there are beautiful columns and sculptured everywhere, and everything is incredibly clean and ordered. It makes you wonder how they manage to keep it that way. You come across a few servants, who bow to you as you pass, and before you notice, dusk lands upon the kingdom, and a man with an impeccable white uniform finds you and asks you to follow him for the ceremony.

-What will you do? Will you follow him? Say anything to him? Or do something else?


Lesbian seagul???- "My name is Bjarni Haraldur Siguffon, and this is my trustably floatable dinghy, Rusian666. Who might you be?," you say to the Huntail.
"My name is Seyeneekliatgnolhteetprahs, but my friends call me Murray," the Huntail tells you. "So, Siguffon, eh? Are you related to Bjarni Haraldur Sigfsson in any way? I've heard some crazy stories about that guy."

-What will you say now?


Heartrending kirk tack phd- You say "you're welcome" to the Mightyenas, and look for a place to sleep. It's hard to find anything comfortable because everything around is pointy, but Andrew starts cutting grass leaves and putting them together in a pile, so you try to do the same and after a while, you have enough grass and leaves to rest on.
The night begins to pass smoothly. Every now and then you hear sounds, but they're just nocturnal pokemon doing their usual things. You eventually manage to fall asleep. You dream about all the brave things you've done so far, and lots of Poochyenas, Mightyenas and Murkrows gather around you in your dreams. When you finally see some light, you open your eyes and notice that the sun has risen and you're still in the forest.
You slowly shake the sleepiness away and look around. Andrew's already up and playing with your pokemon.
"You're awake!," he cheers when he sees you. "Now you can help us find breakfast!"

-What will you do?


Hard Czar I 01246- You and Ryan start heading towards Icuno Peak. Everything seems to go well, until Ryan tells you that he's getting tired and asks if you can stop for a while. You stop for a few minutes, and finally resume your march, not wanting it to get too late. Ryan follows you, but it you don't get very far before he tells you that he's hungry.

-What will you do now?


I'm ok- Disgusted by the bugs and leeches, you shake them off and start walking along the river, doing your best to avoid being attacked by those nasty creatures. It seems that your sense of direction is good, as it doesn't take too long before you notice the road in the distance. Once you can see it, you advance faster and soon you can see the bridge that crosses the river.
Congratulations! You made it to Route 43!

-Where will you go next?


Cinder's spark- You look for a string to swing across, but nothing's hanging from the ceiling. There is, however, a thick rope piled up on the floor. There's no way to know how it got there, but when you examine it, you notice it would be possible to hold on to it... if something could hold the rope in the first place. You also find some firmly locked wooden boxes and a long spade with the image of a fish carved on its handle. And, of course, the barrel you brought with you.

-What will you do? Will you keep looking around, or do you have a plan?


Haiku PC 011- You run to see what's making the cry. You begin to move more carefully as you get closer to the cliffs. Once there, the sound become clearer. It's the cry of a Skarmory! You get closer to take a better look, and realize it's an infant Skarmory, sitting on a nest on the cliff. It's crying loudly and doesn't seem to be planning to stop soon.

-What will you do? Try to help the Skarmory (how)? Get out of there before the parents come? Or do something else?


Coquet dish- You tell the Jynx Queen that the Luvdisc did it. The Queen stares at the fish, and you begin to laugh loudly. But then she turns towards you, with an angry look on her face.
"How dare you blame and insult my loyal servants?!," she yells. "You shall pay for this offense!"
Not wanting to face the Queen's wrath, you resort to plan B: run as fast as you can! Unfortunately, that doesn't work as you planned. The Queen gives you a Mean Look and stops you on your tracks.
"You'll pay for all your crimes today," she tells you. "But I am a benevolent monarch and, to prove it, I will give you the chance to decide your destiny. You can either defend yourself in a battle against my strongest pokemon, or you can follow my guards and have some weight taken off your shoulders, if you know what I mean."

-What will you choose?

Pikachu101
7th September 2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Haiku PC 011- You run to see what's making the cry. You begin to move more carefully as you get closer to the cliffs. Once there, the sound become clearer. It's the cry of a Skarmory! You get closer to take a better look, and realize it's an infant Skarmory, sitting on a nest on the cliff. It's crying loudly and doesn't seem to be planning to stop soon.

-What will you do? Try to help the Skarmory (how)? Get out of there before the parents come? Or do something else?

Location: Art Isle, Death Cliffs
Pokes: Coral [L8 Corsola] and Pyro [L17 Magmar]
Food: 5 Dolls: 5
Pack: none

I'll try to help the Skamory by climbing down to try to grab it and bring it up.

Discoth廦ue
7th September 2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Coquet dish- You tell the Jynx Queen that the Luvdisc did it. The Queen stares at the fish, and you begin to laugh loudly. But then she turns towards you, with an angry look on her face.
"How dare you blame and insult my loyal servants?!," she yells. "You shall pay for this offense!"
Not wanting to face the Queen's wrath, you resort to plan B: run as fast as you can! Unfortunately, that doesn't work as you planned. The Queen gives you a Mean Look and stops you on your tracks.
"You'll pay for all your crimes today," she tells you. "But I am a benevolent monarch and, to prove it, I will give you the chance to decide your destiny. You can either defend yourself in a battle against my strongest pokemon, or you can follow my guards and have some weight taken off your shoulders, if you know what I mean."

-What will you choose?
-
*sobs* Jynx! *terrified*
~
Island: Art Island
Area: ... no clue. At a castle?
Food Units: 4
Pok嶮olls: 5
Items: Frozen Diamond, Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl
Stamps: 0
CCPs: 20
Pok幦on:

War [Jolteon, M] [Adopted]
Level: 22
Item: Pokemon Earring

Kanika [Persian, F] [Adopted]
Level: 33
Item: Pokemon Earring

Kira [Absol, F]
Level: 26
Nature: Lonely

Zorion [Haunter, M]
Level: 16
Nature: Jolly

Takula [Eevee, M]
Level: 7
Nature: Timid
~
I'll go and have some weight tak-

[Kira whispers in my ear and makes a chopping motion with the sword like thing on her head]

- owies. ;_; Umm... I'll go battle her strongest Pokemon, then.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
7th September 2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze


MonsieurBeamAKASkrusti A little possessive arent you? ;)

You tell the Muk that it looks scary and that its breath stinks. It stares at you for a while, groaning Muuuukkkk, the reek of his breath starting to get really unbearable x_X. The large poisonous creature then laughs heartily, as you attempt to keep yourself from retching over the stench. Hah hah, many people are scared of me, and you are no different. The poisonous creature puts you down as you stare in fear. Dont be afraid, I wont hurt you. Come with me, I want to show you something. The Muk picks up both Sisi and Blossom and starts to trudge through the woods.

What will you do now? Pursue the Muk, ignore him and move on, try to rescue your Pok&eacute;mon, or something else.



Location: Art Island Forested Thingy o.O
CCP: 0
Stamps: 14
Items: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stonex2, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gemx2, 5 Food, 5 Pokedolls, Waterfall HM
Pokemon: Sisi the Swinub, lvl 11; Blossom the Chickorita lvl 7

THEY'RE MY LETTERS! MY PRECIOUS LETTERS! *hisses louder* MINE!!!! MY...PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! REARHEEAKJ [/crazy rant]

Now, in all seriousness, I guess I'll pursue the Muk, keeping a wary eye out for...erm...traps I guess :/

Espeon12
7th September 2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
PsychicFox12 I just realized you only have one Adopted/Captured companion ^^;. If youd like you can always bring another one in :3.

You release Cinders, but silence still envelops your ears as you strain to get your hearing back. You watch as the graceful Ninetales attempts to reason with the ugly Exploud, who appear to be laughing at Cinders. She closes her eyes, attempting to keep her cool, as she continues to rationalize with them. The Exploud heave their shoulders, and then walk away! You begin to panic but Cinders looks at you with a calm expression. Within a matter of minutes, you see a ladder drop beside you and you scramble up out of the pit as Cinders follows. Still deaf, Cinders tries to lead you around, keeping you out of trouble and talking with the Exploud. You follow along, and eventually reach a place with several stumps, and you see Whismur hopping about as well as some Loudred. Only the two Exploud you are with are nearby though. You see a large tree in front of you, but a few Whismur begin to prance playfully around you as well. The Exploud are waiting by the tree though.

What will you do now?

Innocence Island | Around Route 43 | Food: 5 | Dolls: 5 | 36 CC | 66 Stamps | Cinders the Ninetales (F), Avynne the Espeon (F), Eevee (F), Golduck (M) | Golduck Plushie, Element Emerald

Uh... Oh, I'll take Avynne, then, too. *Glomps her disgruntled Espeon* I don't know where I'd be without her. Here's her stats:

Level 44 Female Espeon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Headbutt, Hidden Power: Fire, Shadow Ball, Confusion, Slash, Zap Cannon, Quick Attack, Bite, Focus Energy, Baton Pass, Swift, Iron Tail, Psybeam, Take Down, Morning Sun, Protect, Helping Hand, Psych Up
Ability: Synchronize
Attatched: Pokemon Collar

I'll have Avynne ask the Exploud what's going on, and who those traps before were set for. I mean, she's telepathic, so... I don't need hearing to listen to her, right? ._.;;

Anita
7th September 2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
I'm ok- Disgusted by the bugs and leeches, you shake them off and start walking along the river, doing your best to avoid being attacked by those nasty creatures. It seems that your sense of direction is good, as it doesn't take too long before you notice the road in the distance. Once you can see it, you advance faster and soon you can see the bridge that crosses the river.
Congratulations! You made it to Route 43!

-Where will you go next?

Location: Route 43! X3
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 flareonM) and Dewdrop (Lv. 7 vaporeonF)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 67.

w00t! XD I'll do my personal victory dance. ;x
Then I'll continue along the route, going wherever the wind takes me~

Phantom of Innocence-BF
7th September 2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Ghost of Virtue - You wave goodbye to the gypsy and the village and they wave to you as well, grim, but nonetheless, they wave goodbye. You backtrack your steps, making your way back to the lake you had entered. You make your way through the thick underbrush, but before you emerge from the forest, you see a Nidoran (F) nibbling on some leaves and looking up at a tree earnestly.

What will you do now?



Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, Hollow Stone, 2xBlue MGCoin, Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 28 Stamps, 140 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck.

I'll walk up quietly to Nidoran (F), careful not to startle her, and ask her whats up. :)

Wolfsong
7th September 2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Queen of the Pridelands98 You shoot another arrow at the designated target, but the repetitious bling repeats itself once more. You hand Togetic 5 CCPs to buy a set of 10 arrows and she nods, taking off, but not before the clip-clopping of footsteps arrive. You turn around, your gaze meeting with the familiar shadow of a menacing creature. The false face of innocence is devious, and a cackle flies into the air as the Mawile looks at you with a deceitful wink. So, you are trying to save this precious girl? she says, fiddling with Alexas soft auburn hair. Well too bad! She is a trophy for the Yamikairyu! she tugs at Alexas hair, causing a short cry to escape. Hmph, you stole my win before, and I will not let you get away with that. Come now, you will pay for defeating me back on that route! the ferocious Mawile sharpens her claws and glowers at you threateningly, her jaw clamping down rapidly.

Mawile
Level 38
HP 109
Attack 93
Defense 93
Speed 66
Special Attack 70
Special Defense 70

Who will you send out and what will you use?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/153 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

153 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew
Bow and 0 arrows

I'll ask Starflare if she's up for the battle and if she is, I'll have her start with fire spin.

Edit: updated number of CCPs and Ranec is at L.30 and also knows confuse ray and Iron Tail (and still has the pokemon collar) now ^^;;

Edit 2: updated # of CCPs again

Edit 3: updated # of CCPs again & Ranec's Level

Edit 4: updated # of ccps again XD

Edit #5 updated number of ccps

aragornbird
7th September 2003, 05:55 PM
[Originally posted by Avian Freeze

FighterHawk You quickly brush off the ants as they fall to the ground, scuttling away quickly. You flinch at the feeling of them crawling on you and you ask Aeragorn help you by using a Drill Peck to break away at the wall. The soft wall gives away easily and you see a lazy face staring at you, still flicking its tongue. A Slakoth stares at you casually and repeats the Slaaaaaaa, while still attempting to eat some ants. Suddenly, you hear a buzzing behind you as the ants begin to crawl on top of each other! You gape in horror as they begin to shape form, into a Vibrava! Except this Vibrava is a menacing black color, with piercing red eyes.

What will you do now?

Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs: 29
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

I'll tell my Pokemon to attack it. Aeragorn will use Sandstorm, and Dargonis will use Wing Attack. It's not a real Vibrava, so I'll try to knock the ants out of formation.

Knight of Time
7th September 2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Heartrending kirk tack phd- You say "you're welcome" to the Mightyenas, and look for a place to sleep. It's hard to find anything comfortable because everything around is pointy, but Andrew starts cutting grass leaves and putting them together in a pile, so you try to do the same and after a while, you have enough grass and leaves to rest on.
The night begins to pass smoothly. Every now and then you hear sounds, but they're just nocturnal pokemon doing their usual things. You eventually manage to fall asleep. You dream about all the brave things you've done so far, and lots of Poochyenas, Mightyenas and Murkrows gather around you in your dreams. When you finally see some light, you open your eyes and notice that the sun has risen and you're still in the forest.
You slowly shake the sleepiness away and look around. Andrew's already up and playing with your pokemon.
"You're awake!," he cheers when he sees you. "Now you can help us find breakfast!"

-What will you do?

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCP: 2
Stamps: 33
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

'sigh' I highly doubt I have any breakfast items in my backpack, but I'll check it anyway.

If I have no edibles in my backpack, I am going to shrug at Andrew, telling him that I have no idea where to find some breakfast.

Enile Zemula
7th September 2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Enile Zemula Welcome to Expedia, have fun here ^_^. Your status and everything is good, but you cant go to the Island of Dreams just yet :x. You must receive the four jewels from Art Island, Innocence Island, Dragonair Island, and the Island of Mist and then enter the heart of Mistonnence Dragart, then you may go to the Island of Dreams ^^;.

Opps, my bad. I'll just edit my posty..... there!

.................................................. ........
Island: N/A - Specific Location: N/A - 5/5-CCPs: 5 - Stamps:4

Pokemon:

AC: Sky Racer(Growlithe), Male, Lv.7
CC: Fier(Blaziken), Male, Lv.20
.................................................. ............

Fier and Sky awaited in their Pokeballs, ready to be released upon our arrival on the first Island. Welcome Beach streached far to either side of me. Forests surrounded my back and left sides, though a cliff rose out of the small peninsula to my right. Ahead of me, I stared across a vast ocean, shimmering light reflecting over it's mysterious depths.

I knew my choices, and pondered over my transportation and destination. I then wondered if these forms of transportation are avaliable on the other islands. I took a deep breath before saying aloud, "I wish to travel to Dragonair Island on the wings of Fire and Ice."

My words echoed in my ears, and I held my sword and bow close to me...

Pichu
15th September 2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
FireMouse You wander around, looking for help for Picha, who apparently has caught a cold. No one seems to understand you though, and hear your cries as simple wails. They ignore you and you continue to look for help. There is no Pok&eacute;mon center in sight, and the various people are just having an ordinary day, chatting with friends, shopping, taking a walk. The glistening snow falls softly on to the ground and it seems like a very peaceful village, but you panic for Picha, whose cheeks have turned a dull pink, electricity crackling off every few seconds from her cheeks. She whimpers and sneezes a few times. Someone in a cloak runs up to you though and grabs Picha, running into a household!

What will you do now?

[b]Island: Island of Mist
Location: No where... :O
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.13
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.12)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare TM, Toxic TM, Powder Snow TM
CCP: 140 <-- I lost count... I'll make it an even #...

I run and chase the cloaked man... then I suddenly slipped on the ice and I skidded towards a fishing hole and touched freezing water, then the next is I knew was... I fainted... *blacks out* XD

Have I really lost my Picha, who is this cloaked guy, -- or something else? :P

Charizard04621
3rd October 2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Hard Czar I 01246- You and Ryan start heading towards Icuno Peak. Everything seems to go well, until Ryan tells you that he's getting tired and asks if you can stop for a while. You stop for a few minutes, and finally resume your march, not wanting it to get too late. Ryan follows you, but it you don't get very far before he tells you that he's hungry.

-What will you do now?


Island: Art Island
Location: On the way to Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 13
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 10
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 57

This is why I bought food. ^_^; Okay, I'll offer Ryan some food, and then we can keep going.

Everoy
10th October 2003, 04:00 PM
Parsec's Politoed- You tell the woman that she was pretty rude, and that you only wanted to ask if she knew of anybody near by who was either holding some kind of contest or fancied a battle. She leaves her magazine on the desk and stares at you, angrilyat first, but then she calms down.
"Look, boy, this isn't the best day for me," she tells you. "So if you want to buy something, suit yourself; there's plenty to choose from. If all you want is a battle, I'm sure there are lots of trainers out there who will accept a challenge."
All of a sudden, another woman walks through the door. She looks much like the one you've been talking to, except for the serious look on her face. She looks down at the magazine on the desk, then at the other woman, who shrugs at her sight, and then at you.
Then she turns to the other woman again.
"How have things gone?," she asks.
"As usual," the other replies. "When are we getting the new shipment?"
"In a week or so."
"Why so long?"
"Can we discuss that later? A customer's waiting." She turns to you again. "I'm sorry, I had to arrange a few things with one of our providers and she promised to look after the shop in my absence, but she really doesn't know much about the job."
"I know as much as you do," the other, obviously her sister, complains.
"Later. So, how may we help you?"
"He's just looking for an opponent for a pokemon battle, he doesn't want to buy anything!"

The real shopkeeper takes a deep breath, trying to remain calm.

"Please excuse my sister," she tells you. "She's tired after covering for me for the whole morning, so she's going to take a nap now, right?"
She stares at her sister, who immediately gets up and leaves with a "we'll talk later".
"Sorry you had to witness this scene. So, is there anything I can do for you?"

-What will you say now?

I haven't been here for a while, have I? It took a while to find my last update...

Dragonair Island
Store

Items:
5 Food unit
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
? CCPs
? Stamps
Element Emerald

Pokemon:
Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

Heracross (Herakles), Level 17, Brave (M)
Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Cut, Brick Break.

Pinsir (Hercules), Level 16, Bold (M)
Vicegrip, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Bind, Flail, Brick Break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say: "I want to know if you know of anybody near by who is either holding some kind of contest or fancies a battle."

Avian Freeze
12th October 2003, 11:28 PM
Here's an update after what? A month? o_o Yeah...REALLY sorry, Jay and I have been busy with school, Gabi with university x_X. Luckily as you know, we're hiring a fourth admin ^_^, so things should hopefully be picking up soon.

Pikachu101 ~ You carefully make your way down the craggy cliff, trying hard not to look down for fear of falling to the rough seas below. You follow the sound, which turns to a piercing cry and you finally end up in the little alcove on the cliffside. You see a Skarmory just a little smaller than you, bawling her head off and tears running down her metallic wings. You have no idea what could be bothering her, but it's doubtful you'll be able to bring her back up. All of a sudden, a squawk behind you sounds and you turn around, seeing an angered Skarmory father soaring at you! You quickly dive out of the way as the large steel bird aims its beak at you and your heart races as the whole event rushes past in a beat. The Skarmory roars wildly and glares at you menacingly, ready to attack again!

What will you do now? Attack the Skarmory, try to explain you mean no harm, or something else?

Discoth&eacute;que ~ You tell her you'll battle her strongest Pok&eacute;mon, and the Jynx smirks as she pulls out a Pok&eacute; Ball. She tosses it into the air and out pops a shrieking Victreebel! The Venus Flytrap swings its head around and looks at you viciously.

Who will you send out? You'll get the stats once you send a Pok&eacute;mon out ^^

MrSmileAKASkrusti ~ You follow the Muk suspiciously, avoiding traps and you notice Sisi and Blossom have X eyes o_O. They can't stand the smell of the noxious gas the Muk is spreading but you don't say anything and continue to follow the sludgy creature. As you come into an opening, the large Muk slides into a hollow and you continue on. You crawl through as the hollow gets smaller and you notice the Muk squeezing its large mass through. As you reach a larger area, you emerge and see several little Grimer and another Muk! "Honey! I'm hoooommmeeeee!" the Muk says. He then drops Sisi and Blossom who faint immediately x_o.

What will you do now? Talk to the Muk, get out of there while you still can, or something else?

Espeon12 ~ You ask Avynne to ask the Exploud what's going on and why there were traps here. She nods and talks to the Exploud for a while. It feels kind of odd being deaf, very empty, but you wait while observing the land of the Exploud. All these creatures are so loud, you can feel the vibrations of them just talking o_O. You whistle as Avynne continues to talk, though you can't hear yourself. Finally, she looks at you a bit concernedly. You hear the Espeon's thoughts in your mind as the lavender fox says, "The Exploud say they're trying to catch some creature, I'm not sure what exactly, but the king knows for sure. To get to the king though, you'll have to pass some tests...so they want us to go to the palace, and then we'll make our way through, think we should trust them?"

What will you do? Trust the Exploud and follow them, try to get away, ask a bit more to the Exploud, or something else?

Miko ~ You do your personal victory dance for finding the route! Then you continue along it, pursuing your path of finding Fred. You reach a junction and see to your left the ferry to Innocence Peak. You're unsure about whether or not Fred is there, and then you see the right, which continues through the dense forests. You don't notice any footprints or anything, so you're unsure which way Fred may have went.

What will you do now? Head to the left, or the right, or somewhere else?

Phantom of Innocence-BF ~ You walk up cautiously to the Nidoran (F) and as you step on a twig, the little blue rodent notices you and squeals! She hides behind a bush as you approach her, but then she looks up at you and steps out, still a bit scared. "What's up?" you ask her sweetly and the little creature says in a timid voice, "I-I wanna get the leaves up there in that tree, b-but I'm r-really short s-so I c-can't really reach u-up there. Th-those leaves are s-so delicious though! C-c-could you get them for me p-please?"

What will you do now? Will you help the lil' Nidoran (F) [how?], ignore her and continue on, or something else?

Nala98 ~ You ask Starflare if she's up for the battle, and the horse neighs, smoke coming out of her nostrils as she glowers at the Mawile. The Mawile simply smirks back at Starflare and her teeth try to snap at Starflare.

Starflare
Level 40
HP 127
Attack 110
Defense 86
Speed 114
Special Attack 94
Special Defense 94

VS

Mawile
Level 38
HP 109
Attack 93
Defense 93
Speed 66
Special Attack 70
Special Defense 70

Rapidash's Attack dropped to 73!

You ask Starflare to use a Fire Spin and she kicks up her front legs, neighing and sending a circle of flames at the vicious Mawile. As the fire encircles the Pok&eacute;mon, she grits her teeth as the flames singe her. She takes 23 damage! The Mawile then summons up several rocks from the earth and sends them flying at Starflare, using an Ancientpower! She whinnies and falls over, hurt. Starflare took 48 damage! All of Mawile's stats rose from the attack! Mawile took 9 damage!

Starflare
Level 40
HP 79/127
Attack 110 --> 73
Defense 86
Speed 114
Special Attack 94
Special Defense 94

VS

Mawile
Level 38
HP 77/109
Attack 93 --> 140
Defense 93 --> 140
Speed 66 --> 99
Special Attack 70 --> 105
Special Defense 70 --> 105

What will you attack with now?

aragornbird ~ You ask Aeragorn to use Sandstorm and the Skarmory summons up a cyclone of sand from the dirt and the ants in the Vibrava began to swirl around in it, falling apart. As the sandstorm subsides, the ants scatter and you notice the Slakoth still lazily licking its face. It looks at you and lets out a "Slaaaaaaaa...."

What will you do now? Ask the Slakoth to come along with you, look around for any more ants, or something else?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight ~ You look around in your backpack for any food, but apparently you don't find any. Andrew then says, "Nooooo, come help us look for food ^_^. The Point Forest should have several berries and fruits for us to eat." The Mightyena then walk over with their little Poochyena and Andrew says, "All right, let's split up. How about I'll go with Poochyena to the left, both Mightyena will go to the right, and you can go through the middle Kyle." The others head off and then you head through the middle, brushing past the sharp needles assorted throughout the forest. You notice a few juicy red berries fit for picking.

What will you do? Pick the berries, ignore them and move on, or something else?

Enile Zemula ~ Ready to set off on your journey, you summon the travel of Fire and Ice. As a Dewgong arises from the sea, barks at you and then creates an icy bridge with his frigid breath, you carefully make your way across the slippery overpass. You marvel at the shimmering ocean which looks endless, so vast and huge, you feel absolutely tiny in the world. Soon though, you make it to the slinky island. As you step off on to Dragonair Island, an Arcanine races past, roaring as a stream of flames flows out of her mouth, melting the chilly bridge. You look around and notice a store, the mountains, as you notice steam emanating from the hot springs up there, Route 23, and Route 27.

What will you do now? Head to the store, the mountains, Route 23, or Route 27?

Cyndaquil ~ As you chase the cloaked figure, you suddenly slip and slide on some ice. You yell as you plunge into the frigid water and you pass out from the cold...

As you wake up, you realize you're in some home, and you see several cloaked fingers around you. Picha stares at you in the hands of one of them, cocking her head from your shocked expression. The figures look at one another and do some movements with their hands, though you don't quite comprehend them, and then they nod and the cloaked figure who had Picha looks at you and then points at you.

What will you do now? Ask him what he wants, try to guess what he wants [say what to do], ignore him, or something else?

Charizard04621 ~ You offer Ryan some food and he greedily nibbles on it. You continue on, eyeing Ryan who seems to be lagging. He complains that it's such a long walk to Icuno Peak and that it's getting late and windy. It is windy and the sun will set soon, but you're rather close to Icuno Peak, it should only be another 10 or 20 minutes until you get there. Ryan however, looks at you lazily and is absolutely ready to sit down and sleep.

What will you do now? Push Ryan to continue, stop for a while, stop for the night, or something else?

Parsec's Politoed ~ "I want to know if you know of anybody near by who is either holding some kind of contest or fancies a battle." you tell the storekeeper.
"Well, I'm not so sure, but perhaps you could find more at the other end of the island. More of the population resides there, and this end is kind of empty. If you're looking for adventure in general, you can find a lot atop the various mountains. You can also find some interesting stuff in the coral reef and the sea."
"Why did you even come here if you're just looking for a battle?! We're shopkeepers for goodness sake, that's what we do for a living. We're not battlers!"
"Ugh, Rita, stop bothering the boy. He just wants some advice on the island."
"Yeah well couldn't he ask someone else? We never get actual business here."
"Maybe it's your personality that drives them away..."
"What?"
"Nothing. Look, I'm sorry kid. My sister and I don't exactly get along. Good luck on your journey though." As you exit the door, you continue to hear the sisters bickering about various things.

So what will you do now? Head to Route 23, Route 27, the mountains, back into the store to try to help the two settle their differences, or something else?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
13th October 2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze

Phantom of Innocence-BF ~ You walk up cautiously to the Nidoran (F) and as you step on a twig, the little blue rodent notices you and squeals! She hides behind a bush as you approach her, but then she looks up at you and steps out, still a bit scared. "What's up?" you ask her sweetly and the little creature says in a timid voice, "I-I wanna get the leaves up there in that tree, b-but I'm r-really short s-so I c-can't really reach u-up there. Th-those leaves are s-so delicious though! C-c-could you get them for me p-please?"

What will you do now? Will you help the lil' Nidoran (F) [how?], ignore her and continue on, or something else?

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

I'll answer Nidoran (F) with, "Of course, I'll help u." Then I'll attempt to climb the tree myself. If that doesn't work, I'll have to resort to the help of my Pokemon.

Wolfsong
13th October 2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Nala98 ~ You ask Starflare if she's up for the battle, and the horse neighs, smoke coming out of her nostrils as she glowers at the Mawile. The Mawile simply smirks back at Starflare and her teeth try to snap at Starflare.

Starflare
Level 40
HP 127
Attack 110
Defense 86
Speed 114
Special Attack 94
Special Defense 94

VS

Mawile
Level 38
HP 109
Attack 93
Defense 93
Speed 66
Special Attack 70
Special Defense 70

Rapidash's Attack dropped to 73!

You ask Starflare to use a Fire Spin and she kicks up her front legs, neighing and sending a circle of flames at the vicious Mawile. As the fire encircles the Pok&eacute;mon, she grits her teeth as the flames singe her. She takes 23 damage! The Mawile then summons up several rocks from the earth and sends them flying at Starflare, using an Ancientpower! She whinnies and falls over, hurt. Starflare took 48 damage! All of Mawile's stats rose from the attack! Mawile took 9 damage!

Starflare
Level 40
HP 79/127
Attack 110 --> 73
Defense 86
Speed 114
Special Attack 94
Special Defense 94

VS

Mawile
Level 38
HP 77/109
Attack 93 --> 140
Defense 93 --> 140
Speed 66 --> 99
Special Attack 70 --> 105
Special Defense 70 --> 105

What will you attack with now?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/135 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

35 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
Mystic Pearl
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Sparkling Dew
Bow and 0 arrows

I'll make sure Staflare is ok, and then I'll give her the Sparkling Dew if I can, then have her use FLamethrower. Edit: Otherwise, I'll just have her use flamethrower.

aragornbird
13th October 2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
aragornbird ~ You ask Aeragorn to use Sandstorm and the Skarmory summons up a cyclone of sand from the dirt and the ants in the Vibrava began to swirl around in it, falling apart. As the sandstorm subsides, the ants scatter and you notice the Slakoth still lazily licking its face. It looks at you and lets out a "Slaaaaaaaa...."

What will you do now? Ask the Slakoth to come along with you, look around for any more ants, or something else?

Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs: 29
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

Aww...well, since the Slakoth is just sitting there, I'll ask it to come along and we'll continue into the cave.

Charizard04621
13th October 2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Charizard04621 ~ You offer Ryan some food and he greedily nibbles on it. You continue on, eyeing Ryan who seems to be lagging. He complains that it's such a long walk to Icuno Peak and that it's getting late and windy. It is windy and the sun will set soon, but you're rather close to Icuno Peak, it should only be another 10 or 20 minutes until you get there. Ryan however, looks at you lazily and is absolutely ready to sit down and sleep.

What will you do now? Push Ryan to continue, stop for a while, stop for the night, or something else?



Island: Art Island
Location: On the way to Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 13
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 99

I can't give in to him every time or I'll appear lenient and weak. I'll say that we're almost at Icuno Peak, twenty minutes at most, and we really need to get there so we can stay there for the night. I'll tell Ryan that I heard about nasty pok幦on prowling around in our area and how they capture unsuspecting people who appear to be lagging and slow, and work and starve them to death for fun. I'll say legend has it that Icuno Peak is safe due to some mystical protection, and there have been no cases of mysterious disappearances there. Therefore, we must get to Icuno Peak before it's too late.

Knight of Time
13th October 2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
DarkPrince the Dark Knight ~ You look around in your backpack for any food, but apparently you don't find any. Andrew then says, "Nooooo, come help us look for food ^_^. The Point Forest should have several berries and fruits for us to eat." The Mightyena then walk over with their little Poochyena and Andrew says, "All right, let's split up. How about I'll go with Poochyena to the left, both Mightyena will go to the right, and you can go through the middle Kyle." The others head off and then you head through the middle, brushing past the sharp needles assorted throughout the forest. You notice a few juicy red berries fit for picking.

What will you do? Pick the berries, ignore them and move on, or something else?

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCP: 53
Stamps: 10
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'll try picking the berries (carefully of course).

They should be okay to eat (I hope)...

'crosses fingers'

Espeon12
13th October 2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Espeon12 ~ You ask Avynne to ask the Exploud what's going on and why there were traps here. She nods and talks to the Exploud for a while. It feels kind of odd being deaf, very empty, but you wait while observing the land of the Exploud. All these creatures are so loud, you can feel the vibrations of them just talking o_O. You whistle as Avynne continues to talk, though you can't hear yourself. Finally, she looks at you a bit concernedly. You hear the Espeon's thoughts in your mind as the lavender fox says, "The Exploud say they're trying to catch some creature, I'm not sure what exactly, but the king knows for sure. To get to the king though, you'll have to pass some tests...so they want us to go to the palace, and then we'll make our way through, think we should trust them?"

What will you do? Trust the Exploud and follow them, try to get away, ask a bit more to the Exploud, or something else?

Innocence Island | Around Route 43 | Food: 5 | Dolls: 5 | 34 CC | 82 Stamps | Cinders the Ninetales (F), Avynne the Espeon (F), Eevee (F), Golduck (M) | Golduck Plushie, Element Emerald

I'll follow the Exploud to their palace. Might as well trust them, as otherwise I'm left with nothing to do.

Jay
13th October 2003, 01:17 PM
I'm resigning here, i'm sorry. I had fun with the few updates i've made.

Everoy
13th October 2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Parsec's Politoed ~ "I want to know if you know of anybody near by who is either holding some kind of contest or fancies a battle." you tell the storekeeper.
"Well, I'm not so sure, but perhaps you could find more at the other end of the island. More of the population resides there, and this end is kind of empty. If you're looking for adventure in general, you can find a lot atop the various mountains. You can also find some interesting stuff in the coral reef and the sea."
"Why did you even come here if you're just looking for a battle?! We're shopkeepers for goodness sake, that's what we do for a living. We're not battlers!"
"Ugh, Rita, stop bothering the boy. He just wants some advice on the island."
"Yeah well couldn't he ask someone else? We never get actual business here."
"Maybe it's your personality that drives them away..."
"What?"
"Nothing. Look, I'm sorry kid. My sister and I don't exactly get along. Good luck on your journey though." As you exit the door, you continue to hear the sisters bickering about various things.

So what will you do now? Head to Route 23, Route 27, the mountains, back into the store to try to help the two settle their differences, or something else?

Dragonair Island
Store

Items:
5 Food unit
5 Pokedolls
Tiny Natu Plushie
? CCPs
? Stamps
Element Emerald

Pokemon:
Poliwag (Ayafrog), Level 13, Jolly (F)
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Ice Ball, Rest

Poliwag (Toadaya), Level 2, Unknown nature (F)
Bubble, Surf

Grimer (Slubba), Level 7, Unknown nature (M)
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden

Heracross (Herakles), Level 17, Brave (M)
Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Cut, Brick Break.

Pinsir (Hercules), Level 16, Bold (M)
Vicegrip, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Bind, Flail, Brick Break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I'll go back in and help them settle thier differences...

Pikachu101
13th October 2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Pikachu101 ~ You carefully make your way down the craggy cliff, trying hard not to look down for fear of falling to the rough seas below. You follow the sound, which turns to a piercing cry and you finally end up in the little alcove on the cliffside. You see a Skarmory just a little smaller than you, bawling her head off and tears running down her metallic wings. You have no idea what could be bothering her, but it's doubtful you'll be able to bring her back up. All of a sudden, a squawk behind you sounds and you turn around, seeing an angered Skarmory father soaring at you! You quickly dive out of the way as the large steel bird aims its beak at you and your heart races as the whole event rushes past in a beat. The Skarmory roars wildly and glares at you menacingly, ready to attack again!

What will you do now? Attack the Skarmory, try to explain you mean no harm, or something else?[/B]

Area: Art, Death Cliffs
Food: 5
Dolls: 5
CCP: 5
Pack: None

I"ll try to explain that I mean no harm, and I was jsut trying to help.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
13th October 2003, 08:48 PM
MrSmileAKASkrusti ~ You follow the Muk suspiciously, avoiding traps and you notice Sisi and Blossom have X eyes o_O. They can't stand the smell of the noxious gas the Muk is spreading but you don't say anything and continue to follow the sludgy creature. As you come into an opening, the large Muk slides into a hollow and you continue on. You crawl through as the hollow gets smaller and you notice the Muk squeezing its large mass through. As you reach a larger area, you emerge and see several little Grimer and another Muk! "Honey! I'm hoooommmeeeee!" the Muk says. He then drops Sisi and Blossom who faint immediately x_o.

What will you do now? Talk to the Muk, get out of there while you still can, or something else?



O.o ooooooooookkk.. I'll stay, and at the first tiniest hint of any danger to Sisi or Blossom, I'll recall em and run like...erm...well.......uhhhh...I'll just run REALLY REALLY FAST! :D

Anita
16th October 2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Miko ~ You do your personal victory dance for finding the route! Then you continue along it, pursuing your path of finding Fred. You reach a junction and see to your left the ferry to Innocence Peak. You're unsure about whether or not Fred is there, and then you see the right, which continues through the dense forests. You don't notice any footprints or anything, so you're unsure which way Fred may have went.

What will you do now? Head to the left, or the right, or somewhere else?

Location: Route 43! XD
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 flareonM) and Dewdrop (Lv. 7 vaporeonF)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 42.

Left to the ferry it is! *dun dun duuun~*

DarkPrincess
16th October 2003, 04:13 PM
I forgot where I was in Expedia so could I start over? If I can't, that's fine.

If I can however, here is where I'd like to go:

Dragonair Island by means of Fire & Ice with Mufasa [M, Lv9 Vaporeon] and Elijah [M, Lv8 Mareep]

Pichu
16th October 2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrincess

Originally posted by Avian Freeze
MurkyRoyalty - How'd you know? :P. Also, I just realized, I wrote that the Primeape was holding a Lanturn XDD, I meant lantern, he wasn't holding a fishy :x.

You whisper to Riona if she has any ideas and she nods, willing to head out into the open and have the guard chase her. She then waddles out into the open and the Primeape stares, wide-eyed at the little Bagon. You quickly search for barrels, and luckily you find one, hiding in the container. You peer out the small hole in the barrel and watch the pig monkey scamper away after Riona. You quickly make your way inside the chamber and take off the barrel, looking around the torch-lit room. However, you notice a large pit in front of you o_o. Riona comes scurrying back to you with a wide grin on her face, obviously triumphant from her excursion with the Primeape.

What will you do now?

Fishy!! Bwahaha *thwaps Tyler with a fish* They are good weapons *nod* *is thwapped by random people* ;.; *hides*

CCPs: 0
Pok幦on: Glory (level 41 female Charizard), Legolas (level 19 male Grovyle), Riona (level 13 female Bagon), Vampyr (level 20 male Aerodactyl), Xander (Arcanine), Spike (Skarmory) and Cacturne
Food: 4
Pokedolls: 4
Items: Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: ... somewhere.. o.O

... since this reminds me of Wind Waker, I'll look around for a string to swing across. If I cannot find one, then I'll ask Riona for ideas xDD

Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Cinder's spark- You look for a string to swing across, but nothing's hanging from the ceiling. There is, however, a thick rope piled up on the floor. There's no way to know how it got there, but when you examine it, you notice it would be possible to hold on to it... if something could hold the rope in the first place. You also find some firmly locked wooden boxes and a long spade with the image of a fish carved on its handle. And, of course, the barrel you brought with you.

-What will you do? Will you keep looking around, or do you have a plan?
[/B]

Lady Vulpix
26th October 2003, 03:51 PM
First of all, I want to welcome the new workers, Discoth廦ue and Aragornbird.

Welcome to the crew!
Now, if Pikachu101 sends me the PM I requested, he'll be in too. And if Tyler sends the new workers his plans for me, I'll be really grateful.

I'll repeat my last post for myself and then start the split-update.

Repeating my post:

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/157 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Lagi can start by paralyzing Rayquaza with a Thunder Wave, and then releasing an Ice Beam on her opponent.

Nala98- You run to Starflare's side to make sure she's ok, and offer her the Sparkling Dew. She swallows it as quickly as she can, and regains her health. But before she can attack again, the evil Mawile gets to her with a Rock Tomb attack. Starflare's speed has fallen down to 76 and now Mawile is faster than her! To make things worse, the attack has caused Starflare to lose 50 HP.
Mawile makes use of her newly gained advantage to Crunch Starflare, dealing another 27 damage to her. Battered but not beaten, Starflare gathers all the fire she can muster and sends it towards the Mawile in a powerful Flamethrower attack. The heat is too much for the Mawile to bear, and the evil pokemon faints, consumed by the flames. As she falls, a sparkling, rainbow colored gem falls off from her hand and rolls on the ground. You examine it, and realize it's a Destiny Jewel!

Starflare is now level 41!

"You've made it!," Alexa cheers excitedly. "I can't believe it! You've beaten the evil Mawile!"
She's so happy, she seems to have almost forgotten she's still to find the way out of the cage.

Before you can do anything, a huge Gengar appears our of nowhere and lifts the unconscious Mawile up. His red eyes stare at you, angrily. Then, he speaks to you in a deep and creepy voice.
"Don't think you've beaten us yet. This is far from over. We'll see you again on Pixie Island."

With this, he fades away as quickly as he came, taking the Mawile with him.

-What are you going to do now?


aragornbird- You ask the Slakoth to come along with you, and she (yes, it's a girl) agrees with a smile.
Congratulations, Slakoth has joined your team!

Slakoth
Level 9
Moves: Scratch, Yawn, Encore, Sleep Talk.
Trait: Truant
Personality: Naive

As you walk deeper into the cave, your surroundings become darker and more humid. You see a couple of fungi behind a rock, but as you get closer it turns out to be a sleeping Paras. At that point, you notice a narrow tunnel going down from where you are, while another path goes straight and has somewhat better lighting.

-What will you do? Go through the tunnel? Take the straight path? Wake up the Paras? Or do something else?


DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You carefully pick the berries and cross your fingers, hoping that they're ok to eat. Before you finish picking them, Andrew gets back followed by the pokemon, with his hands and pockets full of berries. Actually, his pockets are not only filled with berries, but also stained by them. When you notice that, he blushes and grins.
"We're adventurers, we can't save the world and stay clean all the time," he says. "I think we have enough for breakfast."

-What will you do? Eat the berries you and Andrew have collected? Inspect them somehow? Look for a way to get Andrew and his clothes cleaner? Or do something else?


DarkPrincess- This is not an update, just a question.

-Do you really want to restart? Or do you prefer to continue with your story now that Tom has kindly posted the info you needed?


Pikachu101- You tell the Skarmory that you mean no harm, and that you're just trying to help. The Skarmory shakes his wings furiously, but as you keep talking softly instead of attacking, it stops, understanding that you're not there to hurt his baby. He then lifts a claw and hands its content to the child, which turns out to be none other than... a Magikarp!
The Magikarp is still alive and shaking from side to side. Magikarps are not known for their expresiveness, but you can see the fear in this pokemon's eyes.

-What will you do?

Everyone else who's posted after Tyler, expect an update tomorrow. Amanda and AB are taking the rest of the updates this time.

DarkPrincess
26th October 2003, 04:11 PM
DarkPrincess- This is not an update, just a question.

-Do you really want to restart? Or do you prefer to continue with your story now that Tom has kindly posted the info you needed?[/B]



MurkyRoyalty - How'd you know? . Also, I just realized, I wrote that the Primeape was holding a Lanturn XDD, I meant lantern, he wasn't holding a fishy :x.

You whisper to Riona if she has any ideas and she nods, willing to head out into the open and have the guard chase her. She then waddles out into the open and the Primeape stares, wide-eyed at the little Bagon. You quickly search for barrels, and luckily you find one, hiding in the container. You peer out the small hole in the barrel and watch the pig monkey scamper away after Riona. You quickly make your way inside the chamber and take off the barrel, looking around the torch-lit room. However, you notice a large pit in front of you o_o. Riona comes scurrying back to you with a wide grin on her face, obviously triumphant from her excursion with the Primeape.

What will you do now?


Fishy!! Bwahaha *thwaps Tyler with a fish* They are good weapons *nod* *is thwapped by random people* ;.; *hides*

CCPs: 20
Pok幦on: Glory (level 41 shiny female Charizard), Legolas (level 19 male Grovyle), Riona (level 13 female Bagon), Vampyr (level 20 male Aerodactyl), Xander (Arcanine), Spike (Skarmory) and Cacturne
Food: 4
Pokedolls: 4
Items: Houndoom Plushie and Volcano Ruby
Island: Innocence
Area: ... somewhere.. o.O

I'll continue with my old scenario and since this part reminds me of Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, I'll look around for any ropes to swing around on. xDD Or just anything that looks like it may help. Thanks Cyndaquil for getting this for me too ^_^

Wolfsong
26th October 2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You run to Starflare's side to make sure she's ok, and offer her the Sparkling Dew. She swallows it as quickly as she can, and regains her health. But before she can attack again, the evil Mawile gets to her with a Rock Tomb attack. Starflare's speed has fallen down to 76 and now Mawile is faster than her! To make things worse, the attack has caused Starflare to lose 50 HP.
Mawile makes use of her newly gained advantage to Crunch Starflare, dealing another 27 damage to her. Battered but not beaten, Starflare gathers all the fire she can muster and sends it towards the Mawile in a powerful Flamethrower attack. The heat is too much for the Mawile to bear, and the evil pokemon faints, consumed by the flames. As she falls, a sparkling, rainbow colored gem falls off from her hand and rolls on the ground. You examine it, and realize it's a Destiny Jewel!

Starflare is now level 41!

"You've made it!," Alexa cheers excitedly. "I can't believe it! You've beaten the evil Mawile!"
She's so happy, she seems to have almost forgotten she's still to find the way out of the cage.

Before you can do anything, a huge Gengar appears our of nowhere and lifts the unconscious Mawile up. His red eyes stare at you, angrily. Then, he speaks to you in a deep and creepy voice.
"Don't think you've beaten us yet. This is far from over. We'll see you again on Pixie Island."

With this, he fades away as quickly as he came, taking the Mawile with him.

-What are you going to do now?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/82 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

82 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 0 arrows

I'll wait for Togetic to come back with the arrows. When she does, I will try the following:


X o x x
x x o x -
- x - x X

edit: fixed code

Pikachu101
26th October 2003, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
[color=hotpink][b]Pikachu101- You tell the Skarmory that you mean no harm, and that you're just trying to help. The Skarmory shakes his wings furiously, but as you keep talking softly instead of attacking, it stops, understanding that you're not there to hurt his baby. He then lifts a claw and hands its content to the child, which turns out to be none other than... a Magikarp!
The Magikarp is still alive and shaking from side to side. Magikarps are not known for their expresiveness, but you can see the fear in this pokemon's eyes.

-What will you do?

I'd PM you but your box is full LV

Area: Art, Death Cliffs
Pokes: Coral (L8F Corsola) + Pyro (L17 M Magmar)
Food: 5
Dolls: 5
CCP: 5
Pack: None

I'll ask the Skamory not to eat the Magikarp and offer it some food instead.

Knight of Time
26th October 2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You carefully pick the berries and cross your fingers, hoping that they're ok to eat. Before you finish picking them, Andrew gets back followed by the pokemon, with his hands and pockets full of berries. Actually, his pockets are not only filled with berries, but also stained by them. When you notice that, he blushes and grins.
"We're adventurers, we can't save the world and stay clean all the time," he says. "I think we have enough for breakfast."

-What will you do? Eat the berries you and Andrew have collected? Inspect them somehow? Look for a way to get Andrew and his clothes cleaner? Or do something else?

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCP: 22
Stamps: 53
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'm going to try a few of the berries (while giving some to Andrew, and any Pokemon of mine who want some too).

aragornbird
26th October 2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
aragornbird- You ask the Slakoth to come along with you, and she (yes, it's a girl) agrees with a smile.
Congratulations, Slakoth has joined your team!

Slakoth
Level 9
Moves: Scratch, Yawn, Encore, Sleep Talk.
Trait: Truant
Personality: Naive

As you walk deeper into the cave, your surroundings become darker and more humid. You see a couple of fungi behind a rock, but as you get closer it turns out to be a sleeping Paras. At that point, you notice a narrow tunnel going down from where you are, while another path goes straight and has somewhat better lighting.

-What will you do? Go through the tunnel? Take the straight path? Wake up the Paras? Or do something else?

Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: Ummm..I'll get back to you on this later.
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

YAY! Another Poke companion!

It looks like the path might be a way out, but I'm not taking any chances. I'll ask the Paras whether it knows where the tunnel and the path leads.

Lady Vulpix
27th October 2003, 05:41 AM
Aragornbird, I won't update for you again until you've posted your part of the update. Sorry. -_-
Pikachu101, sorry about the full inbox. You can PM me now.

Pichu
27th October 2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Avian Freeze
Cyndaquil ~ As you chase the cloaked figure, you suddenly slip and slide on some ice. You yell as you plunge into the frigid water and you pass out from the cold...

As you wake up, you realize you're in some home, and you see several cloaked fingers around you. Picha stares at you in the hands of one of them, cocking her head from your shocked expression. The figures look at one another and do some movements with their hands, though you don't quite comprehend them, and then they nod and the cloaked figure who had Picha looks at you and then points at you.

What will you do now? Ask him what he wants, try to guess what he wants [say what to do], ignore him, or something else?
[b]Island: Island of Mist
Location: In some odd house.
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare TM, Toxic TM, Powder Snow TM, I have other TMs... but my LOG file for this game is at home.
CCP: 230

I'll sit there and look frightened. x_x

Matt
27th October 2003, 04:47 PM
HyliandudeTen You ask Umbreon (is this Ark?) to help you look for the light switch, and he backs away slowly, heading towards the light switch but staring at you still with a petrified look. However, he guides you towards the switch. You attempt to push some boxes to the spot with your arms, but you cant move! However, you push the boxes and throw them as best you can to make a somewhat awkward stack of boxes. Umbreons ears perk up and he hops on the boxes, getting to the top of the stacks. He jumps at the light and pulls it with his teeth, and all the crates come crashing down! Ark is left hanging by the switch and you realize the place illuminate with light. Ark lets go and softly lands on the debris, coming back to you. You try calling around for Dratini but youre not exactly sure where she is. You dont get an answer and you begin to kick your legs furiously. You hear crashes and some shouts as well as stuff falls all over. Marshtomp and Dratini crawl back to you, holding your dangling legs and staring at you oddly. Your legs suddenly become attached to you again and you feel a rush through your body. You then begin to look for your torso, feeling kind of weird missing it o_O.

And how will you go about finding that? :x

Location: Inside the Palace
CCPs: 4
Stamps: 5
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 9), Dratini F (Lv. 5), Marshtomp M (Lv. 22)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

So I'm missing my torso still? ;o Well since I have my legs I'll start to look around the room for my torso and moving stuff around since I have my arms, and I'll ask my pokemon to help, too.

aragornbird
27th October 2003, 07:59 PM
YAY! My first update! Hope I'm doing everything right!

MIKO -
You feel a sudden jolt of excitement growing in your heart with each step towards the ferry bound for Innocence Peak. The tall mountain looms before you in the distance, daubed in warm gold where the sunlight touches it as it peeks through the clouds. It is truly a majestic sight, but you cant sit and stare at it forever, the ferry is about to leave!
With a final burst of speed, you run onto the ferry just as it embarks across the lake. You get a chance to catch your breath and also take a rest aboard the boat as it makes its way across the sparkling blue waters. For a while, you cant hear anything besides the gentle churning of the ferry, but suddenly, the entire area under you lights up! The ferry slows down to a halt and the captain runs out, looking down at the illuminated water with a mixture of astonishment and apprehension.
What on earth is going on here? you hear him exclaim, and you could not help but wonder what is causing this unusual phenomenon. Just then a small bluish head rises out of the water and you realize that it is a Lanturn! The fish seems to be looking miserable, as if it were sick. Indeed, its light is shining dimly, like a light bulb that is about to go out. Other heads rise up and join the Lanturn, except they are all Chinchou.
What will you do now? Ask the Pokemon whats wrong, ask the same question to the captain, try and persuade him to move on, or something else?


JULINA -
You assure the nervous Nidoran(F) that you are willing to help it. She smiles at your generosity, but is still feeling uncomfortable, as she has rarely been around humans.
You begin to climb up the tree, swinging one of your legs until it reaches one of its lowest branches, and then hoist yourself up. Once you have gained a secure footing, you look around for those tasty leaves that the Pokemon has sought for. However, this branch is almost devoid of any leaves growing on it, and the nearest ones are barely out of arms reach. You take a deep breath and extend your arm as far as you could go. Fortunately for you, you manage to grasp a very leafy branch, but unfortunately for you, one of those leaves belongs to a Nuzleaf! It glares angrily at you, and before you could react, it swings a fist and punches you directly in the nose! Stars erupt before your eyes as you stagger off the tree and fall onto the ground below. The Nidoran gasps as you hit the earth with a muffled thud and retreats back to the safety of a nearby bush. Meanwhile, the Nuzleaf growls at you from atop the tree and leaps off it, running away to a hopefully more private tree.
Rubbing your red nose, you are still feeling a bit dazed, but eventually get up after that ordeal. The Nidoran peeks timidly from the bush and suddenly her face brightens up. One of the taller branches has broken off the tree and is now lying on the ground and bearing a large clump of fresh leaves. She quickly runs over and devours some instantly, and in a few moments, she has gobbled up all of the leaves. After a small burp, she begins to speak.
Oh thank you so much for that delicious meal! she says, with her former fear completely vanished, Hold on a minute while I give you a prize for your troubles! The Pokemon darts off deeper into the forest, but in no time, she runs quickly back with something in her mouth.
Some human must have dropped this on the road, and it looks a lot like me. But I have no use for it and Ill give it to you instead! She plops a Nidoran Plushie in your hands, your prize for helping the Pokemon. All right, good bye and thanks again! she says and runs back into the depths of the forest.
What will you do now?

SKRUSTI
It is quite an awkward situation to be invited into a Muks lair, but this one appears to be friendly and so does his wife, who does not look much different than the male Muk you have followed. The seven Grimer children are giggling and seem to be whispering about you. Meanwhile, your Swinub and Chikorita are regaining consciousness, despite the fact that the entire place smells worse than a skunk carcass!
Come on over and have something to eat! calls the Muk in his deep, gurgling voice. You feel a sudden sense of apprehension at what these slimy Pokemon are serving, but you still head forward with your two Pokemon following in your tracks. As you round the corner, you enter into a smaller section of the lair, which seems to be more humid, but not as foul smelling. You and your Pokemon take a deeper breath of the somewhat fresher air, but the Muk soon shoves a plate in your hands. On the plate are several unidentifiable items that look like purple and green gelatin that have ended up in the sewer for several weeks. They are definitely not appetizing and not even your Pokemon will touch the stuff.
Soon the Muks wife comes oozing in with a concerned expression on her face. Shall we ask him? she whispers to her husband, and he nods. The female Muk faces you and says, Well, its kinda odd telling you this, but do you think you could do us a favor? See, lately, the area around here is getting sorta cleaner, and while that may be good for you, it is not for us. Something is purifying our homeland and we were wondering if you could figure out what it is, please?
So how will you reply to the Muks?

KARIN
All right, all right! yells Ryan angrily. He was about to sit down in the middle of the road and enjoy a rest, but finally decides to comply with your orders. You continue to walk with the young boy, who is wearing a frown on his face and every time you look at him, he turns his head away.
Meanwhile, the two of you are continuing to get closer and closer to your destination. Icuno Peak is growing steadily with every step you take. You will reach it in only a few minutes walk. But just as you near the base of the mountain, Ryan calls out Okay, were close enough? Can we PLEASE stop now?
So what will you do? Take a rest, urge him to keep going, or something else?

Charizard04621
28th October 2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

KARIN
All right, all right! yells Ryan angrily. He was about to sit down in the middle of the road and enjoy a rest, but finally decides to comply with your orders. You continue to walk with the young boy, who is wearing a frown on his face and every time you look at him, he turns his head away.
Meanwhile, the two of you are continuing to get closer and closer to your destination. Icuno Peak is growing steadily with every step you take. You will reach it in only a few minutes walk. But just as you near the base of the mountain, Ryan calls out Okay, were close enough? Can we PLEASE stop now?
So what will you do? Take a rest, urge him to keep going, or something else?

Island: Art Island
Location: The base of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 13
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 94

I'll tell him yes, now we're close enough, and point to a good and safe-looking spot (up ahead, of course) where we can set up camp for the night.

Mr SmileAKASkrusti
28th October 2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

SKRUSTI
It is quite an awkward situation to be invited into a Muks lair, but this one appears to be friendly and so does his wife, who does not look much different than the male Muk you have followed. The seven Grimer children are giggling and seem to be whispering about you. Meanwhile, your Swinub and Chikorita are regaining consciousness, despite the fact that the entire place smells worse than a skunk carcass!
Come on over and have something to eat! calls the Muk in his deep, gurgling voice. You feel a sudden sense of apprehension at what these slimy Pokemon are serving, but you still head forward with your two Pokemon following in your tracks. As you round the corner, you enter into a smaller section of the lair, which seems to be more humid, but not as foul smelling. You and your Pokemon take a deeper breath of the somewhat fresher air, but the Muk soon shoves a plate in your hands. On the plate are several unidentifiable items that look like purple and green gelatin that have ended up in the sewer for several weeks. They are definitely not appetizing and not even your Pokemon will touch the stuff.
Soon the Muks wife comes oozing in with a concerned expression on her face. Shall we ask him? she whispers to her husband, and he nods. The female Muk faces you and says, Well, its kinda odd telling you this, but do you think you could do us a favor? See, lately, the area around here is getting sorta cleaner, and while that may be good for you, it is not for us. Something is purifying our homeland and we were wondering if you could figure out what it is, please?
So how will you reply to the Muks?


Location: Art Island Forested Thingy o.O
CCP: 0
Stamps: 14
Items: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stonex2, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gemx2, 5 Food, 5 Pokedolls, Waterfall HM
Pokemon: Sisi the Swinub, lvl 11; Blossom the Chickorita lvl 7

Call me 'Rollin' Its my name after all :/ Soooo.....They need help making the land dirty again? o,o oooooook......er...ya. As long as Mr Muk comes with me in my quest, i could always use a good bodygaurd...

Anita
19th November 2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

MIKO -
You feel a sudden jolt of excitement growing in your heart with each step towards the ferry bound for Innocence Peak. The tall mountain looms before you in the distance, daubed in warm gold where the sunlight touches it as it peeks through the clouds. It is truly a majestic sight, but you cant sit and stare at it forever, the ferry is about to leave!
With a final burst of speed, you run onto the ferry just as it embarks across the lake. You get a chance to catch your breath and also take a rest aboard the boat as it makes its way across the sparkling blue waters. For a while, you cant hear anything besides the gentle churning of the ferry, but suddenly, the entire area under you lights up! The ferry slows down to a halt and the captain runs out, looking down at the illuminated water with a mixture of astonishment and apprehension.
What on earth is going on here? you hear him exclaim, and you could not help but wonder what is causing this unusual phenomenon. Just then a small bluish head rises out of the water and you realize that it is a Lanturn! The fish seems to be looking miserable, as if it were sick. Indeed, its light is shining dimly, like a light bulb that is about to go out. Other heads rise up and join the Lanturn, except they are all Chinchou.
What will you do now? Ask the Pokemon whats wrong, ask the same question to the captain, try and persuade him to move on, or something else?

Location: Route 43
Pokemon: Flare (Lv. 5 flareonM) and Dewdrop (Lv. 7 vaporeonF)
Food units: 5.
Pokedolls: 5.
Stamps: 42. (still X3)

Aww~ I'll ask Dewdrop to try talking to the lanturn, while I ask the captain what he thinks this could be about.

LightNinetales
21st November 2003, 02:52 PM
~~Welcome Beach~~

Food Units : 5
Pokedolls : 5

>>Pokemons:

Kaizerin my level 20 captured female Walrein
Attacks: Encore,Powder Snow,Ice Ball,Growl,Water Gun,Rock Slide,Iron Tail,Toxic,Body Slam.

Golden my level 17 captured male naturally shiny Cacturne
Attacks: Poison Sting ,Leer, Absorb, Growth ,Leech Seed ,Sand Attack,Grasswhistle ,Attract.

I'd like to go to the Dragonair Island.I'll use the Circle of Unown.

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2003, 01:48 PM
If you thought this game was dead, think again. We've finially managed to come up with an update! Aragornbird and I will be updating for 7 people each. Here we go!

MY OLD POST:

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/91 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Lagi can start by paralyzing Rayquaza with a Thunder Wave, and then releasing an Ice Beam on her opponent.


UPDATE:

Espeon12- You follow the Exploud as they lead you to a cave carved in grey stone. You begin to wonder if they were telling the truth when they said they'd guide you to the palace, but as you get closer to the cave, you see there's light shining inside. You regain your confidence and walk in. To your surprised, the inner side of the cave is quite the opposite to what it seemed from the distance. The walls are covered with beautiful stones of different colors, all of them reflecting the light like prisms. The few spaces not covered by the stones are also shiny, and silver-colored. It is, indeed, a palace in its own way.
The Exploud keep walking, so you can't stop to admire the place or else you'd lose them. You keep walking, then, until you arrive to a wider chamber. There, the Exploud stop and say something to each other. Then they turn to you and speak again. Thanks to Avynne's translation, you understand they're telling you to wait. The Exploud turn around again, and you suddenly feel a vibration so intense you nearly fall to the ground. Even the walls seem to shake, and your pokemon are all covering their ears. Once the vibration goes away, your companions seem a bit dizzy for a moment, but they recover quickly.
A few moments later, the floor begins to shake. You begin to wonder how the castle holds with all those tremors. But this time, from your pokemon's reactions, you can see that the sound isn't so loud. You look ahead right in time to see a huge Exploud appear from a tunnel on the other end of the chamber. The Exploud who led you here raise their arms and cheer. You're beginning to get used to feeling your spine shake. The large Exploud speaks out, and the others respond. Then the big one points to you, and speaks again. You ask Avynne what he's saying, and she tells you that he wants you to bring light to the dark tunnels as your first test.
"There will be two tests," she explains. "If you pass them both, the King will see you and help you. The two missions will be hard and dangerous. If you don't want to take the risk, we'll be escorted out of the kingdom. Otherwise, we'll be guided to the entrance to the dark tunnels and continue alone from there."

-So, will you take the tests? Or would you rather leave the kingdom and find a safer way to regain your hearing?


Nala98- Once Togetic comes back with a new set of arrows, you get ready to shoot again. Your first arrow misses again. You think carefully and aim at the bottom right target, but a strong gust of wind blows and deviates your arrow, making it hit the target directly above it. As the target falls, so does the door of Alexa's cage!
Alexa runs out of the cage and hugs you and Quilava, cheering you.
"That Mawile and Gengar were really scary, but you're stronger than them!," she says. "We'll beat them, right?"

-How will you reply to this, and where are you going now?


Pikachu101- You ask the Skarmories not to eat the Magikarp, and offer them some food from your pack instead. The metallic birds munch down 2 servings, and seem to like its taste. The Magikarp is still shaking, but you have saved its life for now. Still, that only solves the problem momentarily, as you can't stay to feed the Skarmories forever, can you?

-What will you do?


DarkPrince the Dark Knight- It is actually new moon today, but we'll ignore it for the sake of continuity. You still have 2 more in-game days. Your pokemon, Andrew and yourself eat the berries until you're full, and then pause for a short while. Soon, you see the sun shining high above the treetops. The Point Forest extends all around you, and you have 2 days to reach your destination.

-What will you do?


aragornbird- You carefully wake up the Paras, who gets startled all the same and runs away into the tunnel. You watch as it disappears into the darkness, but only a few moments later, it comes back running as fast as it left... Until it suddenly drops on the floor, fainting.

-What will you do? Go through the tunnel? Take the straight path? Try to heal the Paras (and then do something)? Or do something else?


Link 10- You and your Pokemon search everywhere, until you've opened every box in the room and everything that was once in a neat order lies spread over the floor. No signs of your torso yet. Apparently, it's not in this room. You try to feel with it, and all you get is a warm and sandy sensation.

What will you do now? And sorry, but since Tyler's not here I'll have to ask you: what brought you to the palace in the first place?


Charizard04621- You tell Ryan that you'll stop as soon as you've found a safe-looking spot up ahead to set camp for the night. At that moment, his eyes light up with a new glow, and he begins to climb up as fast as if he were running on leveled ground. About 5 seconds later, he announces he's found a cave. You follow him, still thinking of his reaction, and once you reach the cave you check it out to make sure it's safe. It's not too big, but there's enough room for your little group, and no one else seems to be around, so you decide it's a good spot to spend the night.
It turns out that stopping was a good idea, for a heavy rain begins to fall a few minutes after you've entered the cave. In the middle of the storm, a Zangoose climbs its way into the same cave where you are. The pokemon looks at you, and frowns, stretching her claws. Apparently she's decided this cave isn't big enough for all of you.

-What will you do? Battle the Zangoose? Try to calm her down (how)? Try to escape? Or do something else?

Pikachu101
23rd December 2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Pikachu101- You ask the Skarmories not to eat the Magikarp, and offer them some food from your pack instead. The metallic birds munch down 2 servings, and seem to like its taste. The Magikarp is still shaking, but you have saved its life for now. Still, that only solves the problem momentarily, as you can't stay to feed the Skarmories forever, can you?

-What will you do?[/B]

Location: Art Isle, Death Cliffs
Food: 3 Dolls: 5
Pokes: Coral (L8 Corsola), and Pyro (L17 Magmar)
CCP: None
Pack: Nada

I'll ask the Magikarp if it knows where any good sources of food are for the Skamorys

Wolfsong
23rd December 2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- Once Togetic comes back with a new set of arrows, you get ready to shoot again. Your first arrow misses again. You think carefully and aim at the bottom right target, but a strong gust of wind blows and deviates your arrow, making it hit the target directly above it. As the target falls, so does the door of Alexa's cage!
Alexa runs out of the cage and hugs you and Quilava, cheering you.
"That Mawile and Gengar were really scary, but you're stronger than them!," she says. "We'll beat them, right?"

-How will you reply to this, and where are you going now?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/156 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

156 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I'll tell her that i will do my best. Then I'll ask Alexa if she has any idea as to where we need to go, o if she needs help going back to where she belongs. If she does i'll offer to help her..

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2003, 04:16 PM
Where has Aragornbird gone?

Pikachu101- You ask the Magikarp if he knows where you can find food for the Skarmories. He seems to be too scared to talk, but you wait patiently until he gains enough strength to reply.
"I don't know what they can eat," he said. "They didn't use to be here. But then they came and attacked us! They came out of nowhere and started feeding on my family and friends."

-What will you do now?


Nala98- You tell Alexa that you will do your best, and ask her if she has any idea as to where we need to go, or if she needs help going back to where she belongs.
"I can't go home now," she tells you. "They'll come back for me. I want to stay with you."
One look at her face tells you that she's determined to follow you. You then ask her where she thinks you should go to.
"The Gengar said something about Pixie Island," she replies. "Do you know anything about that place?"

-Do you?... And what will you do now?

Knight of Time
23rd December 2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- It is actually new moon today, but we'll ignore it for the sake of continuity. You still have 2 more in-game days. Your pokemon, Andrew and yourself eat the berries until you're full, and then pause for a short while. Soon, you see the sun shining high above the treetops. The Point Forest extends all around you, and you have 2 days to reach your destination.

-What will you do?

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCPs: 8
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'll head for the Crystal Cave with Andrew at my side.

Wolfsong
23rd December 2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You tell Alexa that you will do your best, and ask her if she has any idea as to where we need to go, or if she needs help going back to where she belongs.
"I can't go home now," she tells you. "They'll come back for me. I want to stay with you."
One look at her face tells you that she's determined to follow you. You then ask her where she thinks you should go to.
"The Gengar said something about Pixie Island," she replies. "Do you know anything about that place?"

-Do you?... And what will you do now?

Rainbow Mountains/Island of Dreams/156 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

156 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I'll look at the destiny jewel. Then I;ll ask for the circle of the unown to take us to Pixie Island.

aragornbird
23rd December 2003, 08:08 PM
Sorry for the delay, anyways here's the rest of the updates except for Rachel's. I didn't really get her part of the story and I don't have time, since I have to leave to go to Miami soon. Okay, that's that and happy holidays everyone! :D


Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
aragornbird- You carefully wake up the Paras, who gets startled all the same and runs away into the tunnel. You watch as it disappears into the darkness, but only a few moments later, it comes back running as fast as it left... Until it suddenly drops on the floor, fainting.
-What will you do? Go through the tunnel? Take the straight path? Try to heal the Paras (and then do something)? Or do something else?


Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 79 CCPs/73 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

Whoa, can't be anything good in that tunnel. And I don't have anything to heal the Paras with, so I'll travel carefully through the path.

*~*~*~*

Gabi-
Lagi glares angrily at his formidable opponent. With a great flap of his wings, he soars into the air until he is high above the Rayqauza. Blue electricity crackles between his antennae and with a loud roar he fires it forward, aiming at the green dragons head. The Thunder Wave attack races through the sky like bright blue lightning, but the Rayquaza is incredibly fast and disappears in the blink of an eye. Lagi gapes in disbelief. Where did it go? But his question was soon answered as a bright green blur cuts through the air, slamming into his back with a tremendous force. In between surges of extreme pain, he could hear the sinister laughter of the Rayquaza.
Mwahahaha! Do you truly believe a simple attack like that can stop me? I know Extreme Speed as well as an entire arsenal of other attacks! Lagi wheeled around and glowered even more fiercely as his opponent twisted his long serpentine body in midair. He opened his mouth wide and a glowing orb formed inside it. With another roar, he launched his Ice Beam across the sky. This time, the Rayquaza did not vanish, but reared his head and released a blazing Flamethrower attack. The two attacks collided in midair, one hot and one cold. The result was an outburst of thick steam that surrounded the area and enveloped both dragons. For the moment, you cannot see anything and neither can Lagi.
What will you do now?

Cyndaquil-
The mysterious group of cloaked figures continues to hold your ailing Pikachu within their grasp as you whimper like a puppy and cower against the cold hard wall. Suddenly, Picha begins to sneeze, her cheeks firing off tiny sparks of electricity. The figures begin to shift anxiously and slide away from the Pikachu.
Pika-ka-Ka-KACHOOO! Picha releases an incredible sneeze, sending off a volley of crackling yellow lightning bolts. The cloaked figure holding him releases his grasp and back away quickly. Picha plops onto the ground with a muffled thump, her body limp and unconscious from exhaustion. Meanwhile, the figures regroup in front of you once more. They are making strange gestures with their bony hands, almost like sign language or a game of charades, continuously pointing to you and Picha. One of them pats the fallen Pikachu gently to show that they mean no harm.
What will you do now?

LightNinetales-
Welcome to Expedia!
You walk along the length of Welcome Beach with your supplies and your two PokeBalls secure in your pack. The shrill cries of Wingulls and the dull roar of the ocean waves breaking against the shore bring peace to your mind, even though you are psyched to finally get this adventure started. After a few paces, you stop walking and look around for any signs of the Unown that are supposed to transport you to your destination. But there is nothing except the white sand underneath you, the glistening waters in front, and the clear blue sky above.
Suddenly, you find yourself surrounded by a white glow. Small black figures dance around in midair and encircle you, constantly chanting Unown! Unown! in high-pitched voices. So they have finally arrived. You feel a sense of lightness overwhelm you as your vision blurs and fades to white. Your eyes flutter shut on their own accord and when you open them again, you find yourself on the beaches of the enchanted Dragonair Island. Behind you is a chain of tall gray mountains that nearly divides this slender island in half. The Unowns have already disappeared without a trace, leaving you on the first stage of your Expedia adventure.
What will you do? Take Rt. 23 along one side of the mountains, Rt. 27 along the other, visit the Store, or something else?

Miko
With a flash of white light, you release your Vaporeon into the water. It resurfaces and you tell it to talk to the Lanturn while you talk with the captain of the ferry. With an affirming nod, she turns around and begins to converse with the Lanturn in their own Pokemon language. You turn around yourself and talk with the captain, asking him what is wrong with these fish Pokemon.
These Pokemon look like theyre really sick, replies the captain, Theyre probably poisoned or something, but I cant tell. Im not a Pokemon expert. You thank the captain anyways and refocus on Dewdrop, who is still talking with the Lanturn. After a while, she gives one final nod and swims back to the side of the boat.
These Pokemon say theyve been poisoned by a large, mean Tentacruel! she says, Its never been in this lake before, but now it just showed up and began attacking the native water Pokemon!
What will you do? Try and find the Tentacruel, try and heal the Pokemon, ignore them and move on, or something else?

Rollin
Of course Ill come with you! replies the large male Muk, I know the land pretty well among these parts. Right, lets move on! The Muk slides his oozing purple body past you and you follow behind, careful not to step in his poisonous slime trail.
Good luck and take care! calls the female Muk from behind, waving her arm as you walk out of the Muks lair. A gust of fresh air meets your face and you breath it in, sighing in relief as if nothing has felt this good before. Your two Pokemon also react in the same fashion. For the next half hour, you trudge a few feet behind the Muk, careful not to stumble and trip over the dead logs and rocks that are scattered all over the ground. Soon, you approach some tall bushes and as the Muk pushes aside the foliage, he gasps and signals to you.
Look, I think I found a clue! he whispers in a gurgling voice. Behind the bushes is a pile of blue and white feathers. Hmmm, they must be birds or something But before he could finish his sentence, the fluttering of wings could be heard. Both of you look skyward and see a flock of birds descending from the air. Suddenly, they all land on the Muk and begin rubbing him with their wings, as if they were trying to scrub him clean!
How strange
What will you do now?

Parsecs Politoed-
You stay in the shop to help the two girls try and settle their differences. The younger of the two sisters crosses her arms and glowers at her older sibling, who simply shakes her head before speaking to you.
Sorry again, me and my sister Irene have been on bad terms ever since she lost her Treecko to the sea.
No I didnt! That was YOUR fault, Elaine! the little girl retorts angrily. Elaine simply ignores her and continues talking.
It started out as a really fun day. We were having a picnic on the beach and we let our only Pokemon, Treecko, out to play with us. I told my sister to keep an eye on him, but then later in the day, our Treecko was missing!
I bet he was swallowed up underwater, said Irene, choking back some tears, He was still wearing that little red ribbon I gave him.
Anyways, I still have hope that we will one day find our Treecko. We keep looking everyday in the same spot She breaks off and both girls fall into silence for a few moments, deep in thought.
Can you help us find him? says Irene meekly.
Oh no, we couldnt possibly ask of you to do that, replies Elaine, yet she too thinks about it for a while, But if you wanted to, would you? We could show you the spot we lost him and everything. Both girls looks hopefully at you.
What will you say?

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2003, 02:39 AM
Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/91 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Lagi's female. -_- Anyway, she can use her Agility to gain an advantage, and then try a Dragon Claw. If she can't get close enough, she can try another Ice Beam. Then, if she can go out to the open, she can use Tempest. That's bound to confuse the Rayquaza, and be quite effective too. If you don't know how Tempest works, ask me before updating.


Rachel- I think you missed my last update. I'm reposting it.
You look for a string to swing across, but nothing's hanging from the ceiling. There is, however, a thick rope piled up on the floor. There's no way to know how it got there, but when you examine it, you notice it would be possible to hold on to it... if something could hold the rope in the first place. You also find some firmly locked wooden boxes and a long spade with the image of a fish carved on its handle. And, of course, the barrel you brought with you.

-What will you do? Will you keep looking around, or do you have a plan?

Kyle- You start walking towards the Crystal Cave, but before you can get out of the forest, you hear something shake vigorously. You look in the direction where the sound comes from, just in time to notice a large tree trunk coming your way! You jump back just in time to avoid it, and the dry trunk raises a cloud of dust as it impacts on the ground.

-What will you do? Inspect the trunk? Walk around it and move on? Check the place where it fell from? Or do something else?


Amy- You call for a Circle of Unowns. It looks like they were waiting for you, as they come from all directions and gather around you, even when the Island of Dreams is the only one with no port. The Unowns surround you, Alexa and all your pokemon companions, and start spinning. As they move faster, you feel your feet part from the ground. Alexa gets dizzy and holds on to you. Once you're floating above the beach, Quilava scratches Alexa's back with his front leg, and she finally dares to look down.
"It's beautiful!," she exclaims, finally feeling safe inside the Unowns' psychic energy field.
Below you, you can view the whole island, the cloud that holds it and, further below, the vast ocean. A clock floats past you as you say goodbye to the Island of Dreams.
As you reach the sea, your Destiny Jewel begins to glow, and a beam of bright light comes out of it. The Unowns follow the light, taking you further into the ocean, away from the islands you've been to before. You can't see anything in front of you except for the water and the clouds on the horizon, but as you advance, you notice that some of the steam is too low to be a cloud. It's actually a wall of mist! That's exactly where the beam points to, and that's where you're going.
You finally reach the mist and float through it. You can see nothing but whiteness, but you trust that the Unowns will know the way. It turns out they do, as the mist finally clears out, revealing a wide shore.
When you reach a small building, which turns out to be the sea port, your feet touch the ground again. The Unowns release their hold on you, and start making pirouhettes in the air. They start to reorder themselves, as if trying to form a phrase, but they can't seem to agree on what to say to you, and none of them seems to want to leave before the others do, so they just float in the middle of the air waving whatever they can at you. Then, they all part at the same time.
Once the figures of the Unowns fade into the sky, you look around. You can see the port behind you, and in front of you, a trail that leads to a wide road. It also divides the shore in two areas. To the right of the trail, the ground is covered with soft and golden sand. To the left, it's full of small rounded stones of many colors.

-Where will you go? There's a map of Pixie Island here (http://community.webshots.com/photo/35902230/65833993RvVhdU).


Liang- Not wanting to face whatever's inside the dark tunnel, you set yourself for the well-lit path. As you walk along the path, the sunlight becomes stronger and the air less humid. There's hardly any moss around anymore. You keep advancing until you see a wide opening. The rays of the sun come through it, and beyond it, you can see tall grass and trees.

-What will you do? Walk through the opening? Go back? Or do something else?

Wolfsong
25th December 2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Amy- You call for a Circle of Unowns. It looks like they were waiting for you, as they come from all directions and gather around you, even when the Island of Dreams is the only one with no port. The Unowns surround you, Alexa and all your pokemon companions, and start spinning. As they move faster, you feel your feet part from the ground. Alexa gets dizzy and holds on to you. Once you're floating above the beach, Quilava scratches Alexa's back with his front leg, and she finally dares to look down.
"It's beautiful!," she exclaims, finally feeling safe inside the Unowns' psychic energy field.
Below you, you can view the whole island, the cloud that holds it and, further below, the vast ocean. A clock floats past you as you say goodbye to the Island of Dreams.
As you reach the sea, your Destiny Jewel begins to glow, and a beam of bright light comes out of it. The Unowns follow the light, taking you further into the ocean, away from the islands you've been to before. You can't see anything in front of you except for the water and the clouds on the horizon, but as you advance, you notice that some of the steam is too low to be a cloud. It's actually a wall of mist! That's exactly where the beam points to, and that's where you're going.
You finally reach the mist and float through it. You can see nothing but whiteness, but you trust that the Unowns will know the way. It turns out they do, as the mist finally clears out, revealing a wide shore.
When you reach a small building, which turns out to be the sea port, your feet touch the ground again. The Unowns release their hold on you, and start making pirouhettes in the air. They start to reorder themselves, as if trying to form a phrase, but they can't seem to agree on what to say to you, and none of them seems to want to leave before the others do, so they just float in the middle of the air waving whatever they can at you. Then, they all part at the same time.
Once the figures of the Unowns fade into the sky, you look around. You can see the port behind you, and in front of you, a trail that leads to a wide road. It also divides the shore in two areas. To the right of the trail, the ground is covered with soft and golden sand. To the left, it's full of small rounded stones of many colors.

-Where will you go? There's a map of Pixie Island here (http://community.webshots.com/photo/35902230/65833993RvVhdU).

Pixie Island/123 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

123 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I guess we'll head out towards Rt. 5 and see where that takes us ^^

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2003, 11:37 AM
Only person who's posted- You walk along the trail towards Route 5 without interruptions. As soon as you get there, you hear noises coming from the tall grass on the other side of the road. A closer look reveals a pokemon battle is taking place... Or more like a brawl, maybe. A Poochyena's fighting a teal-feathered Natu. The Natu manages to pull away from the Poochyena's grasp, and flies back towards a nearby tree, but the Poochyena leaps onto the psychic bird, showing his teeth.

-What will you do? I'm leaving the options open.

Wolfsong
25th December 2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Only person who's posted- You walk along the trail towards Route 5 without interruptions. As soon as you get there, you hear noises coming from the tall grass on the other side of the road. A closer look reveals a pokemon battle is taking place... Or more like a brawl, maybe. A Poochyena's fighting a teal-feathered Natu. The Natu manages to pull away from the Poochyena's grasp, and flies back towards a nearby tree, but the Poochyena leaps onto the psychic bird, showing his teeth.

-What will you do? I'm leaving the options open.

Route 5/Pixie Island/123 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

123 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I'll send out Ranec and Ralts and see if they could use their psychic powers (ranec knows psychic and ralts is psychic type) to see if they can figure out the cause of this mayhem.

Edit: added location ^^;;

Lady Vulpix
26th December 2003, 12:09 AM
Nala98- You send Ranec and Ralts to see if they can figure out the cause of the mayhem. They try to use their psychic powers, but the Poochyena's immune to them and the Natu's own psychic powers are strong enough to block them out. The Poochyena manages to get hold of the Natu, but then all of a sudden a branch falls of the tree and hits him on his back. The Poochyena squeals as he steps back.
"That wasn't fair!," he claimed.
"Oh, because using Bite against me was perfectly fair, wasn't it?," the Natu replies. By her voice, you notice she's female.
"It's not my fault you're a Psychic type."
"It's not mine either. If you want to exploit my disadvantages, bear with my advantages too. Now go, I have things to do. Come back for another practice when you're ready."
The Poochyena growls, but leaves the Natu alone. Then, the small bird turns to you and your pokemon.
"Nice to meet you!," she says. "And nice move you pulled out, I must admit I hadn't predicted it. It didn't work, but it was still a nice try, and not jumping to conclusions is always good. Now I see why you're here. Next time you want to know something from me, you can ask. Oh, one thing, I didn't get your name. What is it?"

-How will you respond?

Wolfsong
26th December 2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You send Ranec and Ralts to see if they can figure out the cause of the mayhem. They try to use their psychic powers, but the Poochyena's immune to them and the Natu's own psychic powers are strong enough to block them out. The Poochyena manages to get hold of the Natu, but then all of a sudden a branch falls of the tree and hits him on his back. The Poochyena squeals as he steps back.
"That wasn't fair!," he claimed.
"Oh, because using Bite against me was perfectly fair, wasn't it?," the Natu replies. By her voice, you notice she's female.
"It's not my fault you're a Psychic type."
"It's not mine either. If you want to exploit my disadvantages, bear with my advantages too. Now go, I have things to do. Come back for another practice when you're ready."
The Poochyena growls, but leaves the Natu alone. Then, the small bird turns to you and your pokemon.
"Nice to meet you!," she says. "And nice move you pulled out, I must admit I hadn't predicted it. It didn't work, but it was still a nice try, and not jumping to conclusions is always good. Now I see why you're here. Next time you want to know something from me, you can ask. Oh, one thing, I didn't get your name. What is it?"

-How will you respond?

Route 5/Pixie Island/123 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

123 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I'll introduce myself, before i ask for the natu's name. Once the introductions are done, I'll ask about what we had just seen ^^

Lady Vulpix
26th December 2003, 04:53 AM
Nala98- Updating for you is fun! :D
You introduce yourself to the Natu, and then ask her name and about what you've just seen.
"My name is Uinya. Nice to meet you," she says in a calm tone. "The Poochyena you saw was just a friend who likes seeking trouble, and usually finds it. Right now I'm more concerned about what's going to happen next. Unless I'm wrong, the girl who's with you is one of the three children of the present, and you've already met the other two. 5 out of the 9 have already been caught and the other 4 are in danger. Everything is. Reality as we know it is at stake... The children alone can't make a difference, but a wolf can turn the balance."
She notices your confusion, and tries to speak more clearly.
"Meet me where the moonlight hides in two nights time," she says. "You'll find an answer inside the cave. Another warrior is on his way, and so is another child. Take care of the girl, don't let go of her no matter what. We'll have to find out where the children are being taken, but you'll need to find your power first. Don't worry, there's still some time; two of the children aren't here yet."

-Whether she managed to make herself clear or not remains to be seen, but what will you do now?

Knight of Time
26th December 2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
[b]Kyle- You start walking towards the Crystal Cave, but before you can get out of the forest, you hear something shake vigorously. You look in the direction where the sound comes from, just in time to notice a large tree trunk coming your way! You jump back just in time to avoid it, and the dry trunk raises a cloud of dust as it impacts on the ground.

-What will you do? Inspect the trunk? Walk around it and move on? Check the place where it fell from? Or do something else?

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCPs: 8
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'll inspect the trunk, sending out my Houndoom as well to see if she can sniff the air around my location for something suspicious.

Cheesey
26th December 2003, 11:54 AM
Hi. ^^ I'm starting out here... So...

Location ~ Welcome Beach.
Stamps ~ 25.
CCPs ~ 0.
Items ~ Nothing, I believe. O_o

Pok幦on ~ Miracle the male Togetic
Level: 11
Trait: Serene Grace
Moves: Growl, Charm, Metronome, Psychic, Flamethrower, Sweet Kiss.

Lightning the male Mareep
Level: 5
Trait: Static
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Body Slam, Thunderbolt.

I'll go to Art Island on the Swimming Snorlax. ^^

I hope I did that right. O_o'

Wolfsong
26th December 2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- Updating for you is fun! :D
You introduce yourself to the Natu, and then ask her name and about what you've just seen.
"My name is Uinya. Nice to meet you," she says in a calm tone. "The Poochyena you saw was just a friend who likes seeking trouble, and usually finds it. Right now I'm more concerned about what's going to happen next. Unless I'm wrong, the girl who's with you is one of the three children of the present, and you've already met the other two. 5 out of the 9 have already been caught and the other 4 are in danger. Everything is. Reality as we know it is at stake... The children alone can't make a difference, but a wolf can turn the balance."
She notices your confusion, and tries to speak more clearly.
"Meet me where the moonlight hides in two nights time," she says. "You'll find an answer inside the cave. Another warrior is on his way, and so is another child. Take care of the girl, don't let go of her no matter what. We'll have to find out where the children are being taken, but you'll need to find your power first. Don't worry, there's still some time; two of the children aren't here yet."

-Whether she managed to make herself clear or not remains to be seen, but what will you do now?

Route 5/Pixie Island/127 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

127 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I guess that means that we need to head for the crystal cave. So after i thank Uinya for the information. we'll continue down route five in the direction of the cave. I'll also send out Blazer who is now a black arcanine to also help be on the lookout for anything suspicious.

Edit: I clarified what i wanted to do ^^ and added a a little

Charizard04621
29th December 2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
[color=hotpink]Charizard04621- You tell Ryan that you'll stop as soon as you've found a safe-looking spot up ahead to set camp for the night. At that moment, his eyes light up with a new glow, and he begins to climb up as fast as if he were running on leveled ground. About 5 seconds later, he announces he's found a cave. You follow him, still thinking of his reaction, and once you reach the cave you check it out to make sure it's safe. It's not too big, but there's enough room for your little group, and no one else seems to be around, so you decide it's a good spot to spend the night.
It turns out that stopping was a good idea, for a heavy rain begins to fall a few minutes after you've entered the cave. In the middle of the storm, a Zangoose climbs its way into the same cave where you are. The pokemon looks at you, and frowns, stretching her claws. Apparently she's decided this cave isn't big enough for all of you.

-What will you do? Battle the Zangoose? Try to calm her down (how)? Try to escape? Or do something else?

Island: Art Island
Location: The base of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 13
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 70

I'll battle the Zangoose with Switchblade. I'll attack first with Icy Wind.

LightNinetales
30th December 2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird


LightNinetales-
Welcome to Expedia!
You walk along the length of Welcome Beach with your supplies and your two PokeBalls secure in your pack. The shrill cries of Wingulls and the dull roar of the ocean waves breaking against the shore bring peace to your mind, even though you are psyched to finally get this adventure started. After a few paces, you stop walking and look around for any signs of the Unown that are supposed to transport you to your destination. But there is nothing except the white sand underneath you, the glistening waters in front, and the clear blue sky above.
Suddenly, you find yourself surrounded by a white glow. Small black figures dance around in midair and encircle you, constantly chanting Unown! Unown! in high-pitched voices. So they have finally arrived. You feel a sense of lightness overwhelm you as your vision blurs and fades to white. Your eyes flutter shut on their own accord and when you open them again, you find yourself on the beaches of the enchanted Dragonair Island. Behind you is a chain of tall gray mountains that nearly divides this slender island in half. The Unowns have already disappeared without a trace, leaving you on the first stage of your Expedia adventure.
What will you do? Take Rt. 23 along one side of the mountains, Rt. 27 along the other, visit the Store, or something else?



~Dragonair Island~

Pokemon:Golden:male captured naturally shiny Cacturne[lv.17] and Kaizerin:female captured Walrein[lv.20]

------------
I'll take Rt. 23 along one side of the mountains.^_^

EDIT:Golden is at level 17.

Pikachu101
30th December 2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Pikachu101- You ask the Magikarp if he knows where you can find food for the Skarmories. He seems to be too scared to talk, but you wait patiently until he gains enough strength to reply.
"I don't know what they can eat," he said. "They didn't use to be here. But then they came and attacked us! They came out of nowhere and started feeding on my family and friends."

-What will you do now?

Location: Art Isle, Death Cliffs
Pokes: Pyro (L17 Magmar) and Coral (L8 Corsola)
Pack: 3 Food, 5 Dolls
CCP: 3

I'll ask the Skamories where they came from and why they are here.

aragornbird
30th December 2003, 08:50 PM
Sorry about my absence, I was away on vacation, but now I'm back! :)

Anyways, I hope to get done with Gabi, LightNinetales, and Cheesey in my next update, and maybe all the rest as well!


Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Liang- Not wanting to face whatever's inside the dark tunnel, you set yourself for the well-lit path. As you walk along the path, the sunlight becomes stronger and the air less humid. There's hardly any moss around anymore. You keep advancing until you see a wide opening. The rays of the sun come through it, and beyond it, you can see tall grass and trees.

-What will you do? Walk through the opening? Go back? Or do something else?

Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 79 CCPs/73 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet


YAY! Daylight! I'll walk into the opening!

Phantom of Innocence-BF
3rd January 2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird

JULINA -
You assure the nervous Nidoran(F) that you are willing to help it. She smiles at your generosity, but is still feeling uncomfortable, as she has rarely been around humans.
You begin to climb up the tree, swinging one of your legs until it reaches one of its lowest branches, and then hoist yourself up. Once you have gained a secure footing, you look around for those tasty leaves that the Pokemon has sought for. However, this branch is almost devoid of any leaves growing on it, and the nearest ones are barely out of arms reach. You take a deep breath and extend your arm as far as you could go. Fortunately for you, you manage to grasp a very leafy branch, but unfortunately for you, one of those leaves belongs to a Nuzleaf! It glares angrily at you, and before you could react, it swings a fist and punches you directly in the nose! Stars erupt before your eyes as you stagger off the tree and fall onto the ground below. The Nidoran gasps as you hit the earth with a muffled thud and retreats back to the safety of a nearby bush. Meanwhile, the Nuzleaf growls at you from atop the tree and leaps off it, running away to a hopefully more private tree.
Rubbing your red nose, you are still feeling a bit dazed, but eventually get up after that ordeal. The Nidoran peeks timidly from the bush and suddenly her face brightens up. One of the taller branches has broken off the tree and is now lying on the ground and bearing a large clump of fresh leaves. She quickly runs over and devours some instantly, and in a few moments, she has gobbled up all of the leaves. After a small burp, she begins to speak.
Oh thank you so much for that delicious meal! she says, with her former fear completely vanished, Hold on a minute while I give you a prize for your troubles! The Pokemon darts off deeper into the forest, but in no time, she runs quickly back with something in her mouth.
Some human must have dropped this on the road, and it looks a lot like me. But I have no use for it and Ill give it to you instead! She plops a Nidoran Plushie in your hands, your prize for helping the Pokemon. All right, good bye and thanks again! she says and runs back into the depths of the forest.
What will you do now?

Sorry guys, I wasn't smart enough to notice that Expedia had moved to this section of PCG. 0.o Anyway, I know this is kinda late but aragornbird, u did fine in ur first update. =D

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

That was so sweet of Nidoran! ^_^ I'll hug my new Nidoran (F) plushie and explore the forest some more. =D

Lady Vulpix
3rd January 2004, 12:07 PM
We have another split update now. I'll also ask you something: this time, when you all post, could you please say what year you were born in? This has something to do with a big secret of this game... A secret so well hidden even we don't know what it is! :P But we're trying to figure it out, and you'll know it later.


Knight of all Darkness- You explore the tree trunk and notice it's dry and, in many parts, hollow. The tree must have died a while ago, and anything could have made it fall. You keep examining the trunk without reaching any interesting conclusions, until Andrew tells you he's hungry again, and asks you how much longer you'll all keep standing there. You suddenly notice it's already noon!

-What will you do?


Lune- (Or, rather, his author). I'll post the stats first.

Zangoose (female):
Level 15
HP 56
Attack 48
Defense 32
Speed 41
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 32

Switchblade:
Level 13
HP 50
Attack 43
Defense 28
Speed 36
Special Attack 28
Special Defense 28
Holding a Status Die

The Zangoose seems to be really furious! She jumps onto Switchy with a Quick Attack and strikes a Critical Hit! Switchy takes 31 damage, but manages to strike back with an Icy Wind. While his attack only does 6 damage, it manages to slow down his opponent and he's now ready to attack again.

Zangoose (female):
Level 15
HP 50
Attack 48
Defense 32
Speed 27
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 32

Switchblade:
Level 13
HP 19
Attack 43
Defense 28
Speed 36
Special Attack 28
Special Defense 28
Holding a Status Die

-What will you and Switchy do now?


Pikachu Master- If you want to get an update, please post one first (or along with your post). It's not nice for a worker to post only for himself when other players are waiting.

-Will you talk to us and then update? Or just update next time someone posts?


I'm a bird...it's true!- Happy to see the sunlight again, you rush towards the opening and get out. You've made it out of the tunnels! Around you, you can see the clear skies (with some remaints of powders floating around), tall grass and lots of trees. You have the feeling you've seen those trees before... Several times, actually. Then, you realize: you're in the Looping Forest!

-What will you do now?


Whaaa?- You thanks the Nidoran for her gift, and continue exploring the forest. You see many exotic plants which you'd never seen in your present world, and before you realize, a lake lies in front of you. It looks like your long journey to the past has come to an end!

-Do you still remember what you're supposed to do now?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
3rd January 2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Whaaa?- You thanks the Nidoran for her gift, and continue exploring the forest. You see many exotic plants which you'd never seen in your present world, and before you realize, a lake lies in front of you. It looks like your long journey to the past has come to an end!

-Do you still remember what you're supposed to do now?

I was born in the year 1989. :)

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

I'll throw the marble in the lake in hopes of returning to my world.
:yes:

Charizard04621
3rd January 2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix

Lune- (Or, rather, his author). I'll post the stats first.

Zangoose (female):
Level 15
HP 56
Attack 48
Defense 32
Speed 41
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 32

Switchblade:
Level 13
HP 50
Attack 43
Defense 28
Speed 36
Special Attack 28
Special Defense 28
Holding a Status Die

The Zangoose seems to be really furious! She jumps onto Switchy with a Quick Attack and strikes a Critical Hit! Switchy takes 31 damage, but manages to strike back with an Icy Wind. While his attack only does 6 damage, it manages to slow down his opponent and he's now ready to attack again.

Zangoose (female):
Level 15
HP 50
Attack 48
Defense 32
Speed 27
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 32

Switchblade:
Level 13
HP 19
Attack 43
Defense 28
Speed 36
Special Attack 28
Special Defense 28
Holding a Status Die

-What will you and Switchy do now?



Born in 1987
Island: Art Island
Location: A cave at the base of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 13
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 74

O_O! Switchy will take a chance with his Status Die (if that doesn't require an extra turn). Also, he will use Hidden Power Fighting.

Knight of Time
3rd January 2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Knight of all Darkness- You explore the tree trunk and notice it's dry and, in many parts, hollow. The tree must have died a while ago, and anything could have made it fall. You keep examining the trunk without reaching any interesting conclusions, until Andrew tells you he's hungry again, and asks you how much longer you'll all keep standing there. You suddenly notice it's already noon!

-What will you do?

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCPs: 8
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I was born in 1983.

I'll tell Andrew that he and I (as well as my Pokemon) will go immediately, while also telling him that we might not be able to get anything to eat for some time.

aragornbird
3rd January 2004, 04:47 PM
Birthdate: 1986

Okay, my part of the updates. Sorry for the delay!

Gabi (Sorry about the gender mixup ^_^;;) As the thick cloud of steam begins to settle, Lagi does not waste any time and immediately uses her Agility, turning into an orange speeding bullet and darting all over the air. But whats this? Another blur in the air, this one in a greenish hue. Oh no, the Rayquaza is using Extreme Speed again! Now the sky is filled with darting shapes, streaking erratically through the air. Lagi decides this battle is going nowhere and opens her mouth. A blue glowing orb forms and immediately transforms into an Ice Beam, slicing through the air like a bright blue lightning bolt. Suddenly, there is a brilliant flash of light and a showering of ice crystals. It seems that through some stroke of luck, the Ice Beam has managed to hit the Rayquaza!
Rahr! Now Im mad! he roars angrily, and charges up and fires his own Ice Beam. The Rayquazas icy attack is much larger and more powerful than Lagis, illuminating the sky in a bluish glow, but fortunately for the Dragonite, he just does not have the same luck on his side as Lagi easily vanishes from sight and reappears in another location, still using her agility to her advantage. Now Lagi smiles a little as she realizes she may actually be winning this epic dragon battle.
Next attacks please!

Sorry, Gabi, I forgot to ask you what Tempest does, but once I know, Ill put it in my next update!

Light Ninetales You look towards the direction of Rt. 23 and decide that is where you want to head off. Leaving the sandy shores and glistening ocean waves behind, you walk towards the majestic mountains, their peaks hidden among a dense layer of clouds. An old wooden sign with the words Route 23 written in faded yellow letters points you in the right direction. After half an hour of walking with nothing interesting happening, you begin to feel just a bit bored. But your boredom is soon relieved and replaced with horror as something jumps on your back and begins slapping you! AAH!!!
You hearing the monkeylike chattering of Squirt! Squirt! Squirtle! and realize that you are being attacked by a troop of angry Squirtles! But what could be making these normally friendly Pokemon act like this? You have no time to think as Squirtles gang up and fire a simultaneous Water Gun at you and knock you backwards, drenching you in cold water.
What will you do now?

Cheesey Welcome to Expedia, Cheesey!
With your two Pokemon safely tucked away in their Pokeballs, you step onto the creamy white sand of Welcome Beach and make your way to the area where you are supposed to meet a swimming Snorlax. Though this behemoth Pokemon is supposed to be hard to miss, you can see nothing besides more many miles of sand and sky and surf. Suddenly, a loud yawn meets your ears and you turn around, facing the giant body of the Snorlax! He points his blubbery arm out to sea and you nod, saying you want to go to Art Island. The Snorlax gestures for you to follow him and heads off into the direction of the ocean, making giant craters in the sand with his feet. Then he turns around and falls backwards onto the water with an enormous splash, and pats his stomach. You cautiously climb onto him and find that he is amazingly soft, like a velvet pillow. Then the Snorlax pushes off the shore and you travel to Art Island!
You arrive in less than an hour. The Snorlax is amazingly quick even though all he does is paddle leisurely in the water. You thank him for the service and turn around to examine your new surroundings. Forests cover much of the island and the thick line of trees begins where the shore ends.
Where do you want to go? Go through the forest along Rt. 32, cross the Aricu River onto Rt. 31, visit the store, or do something else?

Amy You thank the Natu for the rather intriguing and mysterious information. The Natu nods and begins to glow white, then teleports away. Now with a destination you must head towards, you grasp one of your PokeBalls and call out your Arcanine. With a bright flash, the fiery canine materializes in front of you and barks a friendly greeting. Alexas eyes grow wide in wonder as she observes Blazers sleek black fur. You tell the Arcanine where you must go and for it to keep a lookout for anything strange. Blazer barks in affirmation and trots a few paces in front of you, looking like the perfect bodyguard.
You walk along for a while on Route 5, but after a while, you sense that something else is following you. You and Blazer turn around to see the same little Poochyena trailing behind you! Blazer growls and bears his teeth, and the Poochyena yelps in fear and flees. Your Arcanine seems pleased with himself, but youre not too sure thats the last youll see of the little wolf.
After a few more hours journey, the sun has already reached its peak, signaling noontime. Suddenly, Alexa tugs on your shirt.
Sorry, I dont want to stop and waste time, but Im feeling tired and a bit hungry. We dont have to stop though. I can still go on.
What will you do? Continue on, have a break and a snack, or something else?

And me:


[i]Originally posted by Lady Vulpix[i]
I'm a bird...it's true!- Happy to see the sunlight again, you rush towards the opening and get out. You've made it out of the tunnels! Around you, you can see the clear skies (with some remaints of powders floating around), tall grass and lots of trees. You have the feeling you've seen those trees before... Several times, actually. Then, you realize: you're in the Looping Forest!

-What will you do now?

Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 79 CCPs/83 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

Wha! I don't wanna be here again! First, I'll send out Aeragorn and tell him to scout the area to see if this is the same place or just another trick of the forest. If it is, I'll continue on, but if it's the same, I'll head back into the cave and up the dark tunnel I passed, with Aeragorn by my side.

LightNinetales
3rd January 2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird


Light Ninetales You look towards the direction of Rt. 23 and decide that is where you want to head off. Leaving the sandy shores and glistening ocean waves behind, you walk towards the majestic mountains, their peaks hidden among a dense layer of clouds. An old wooden sign with the words Route 23 written in faded yellow letters points you in the right direction. After half an hour of walking with nothing interesting happening, you begin to feel just a bit bored. But your boredom is soon relieved and replaced with horror as something jumps on your back and begins slapping you! AAH!!!
You hearing the monkeylike chattering of Squirt! Squirt! Squirtle! and realize that you are being attacked by a troop of angry Squirtles! But what could be making these normally friendly Pokemon act like this? You have no time to think as Squirtles gang up and fire a simultaneous Water Gun at you and knock you backwards, drenching you in cold water.
What will you do now?



~Dragonair Island~
-Route 23-


Food:5
Pokedolls:5


Pokemon:Golden[M Cacturne,lv17,captured][naturally shiny] and Kaizerin[F Walrein,lv20,captured]

------------------------
Kaizerin will use her Iron Tail on these Squirtles.

EDIT:I was born in 1992.

Wolfsong
3rd January 2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Amy You thank the Natu for the rather intriguing and mysterious information. The Natu nods and begins to glow white, then teleports away. Now with a destination you must head towards, you grasp one of your PokeBalls and call out your Arcanine. With a bright flash, the fiery canine materializes in front of you and barks a friendly greeting. Alexas eyes grow wide in wonder as she observes Blazers sleek black fur. You tell the Arcanine where you must go and for it to keep a lookout for anything strange. Blazer barks in affirmation and trots a few paces in front of you, looking like the perfect bodyguard.
You walk along for a while on Route 5, but after a while, you sense that something else is following you. You and Blazer turn around to see the same little Poochyena trailing behind you! Blazer growls and bears his teeth, and the Poochyena yelps in fear and flees. Your Arcanine seems pleased with himself, but youre not too sure thats the last youll see of the little wolf.
After a few more hours journey, the sun has already reached its peak, signaling noontime. Suddenly, Alexa tugs on your shirt.
Sorry, I dont want to stop and waste time, but Im feeling tired and a bit hungry. We dont have to stop though. I can still go on.
What will you do? Continue on, have a break and a snack, or something else?

Route 5/Pixie Island/134 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M)Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

134 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

Born in 1980

I'll tell Alexa that i understand and then ask her if she'd like to ride Starflare? If so then i'll help her up and then get on myself to guide the rapidash. I'll also ask togetic to keep an eye out for foodf. If Alexa is fine with that then thats what we'll do. I'll also send out Ranec for company. ^^

Edit: updated number of ccps and reworded a little bit

Lady Vulpix
5th January 2004, 10:01 AM
Thanks for posting the years, everyone! You can stop posting them now, we've already found what we were looking for! :D And thanks, Julina, for your help!

MY POST:

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/91 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Ok, Tempest as soon as she's out in the open. If it takes her some time/effort to get out (or if Rayquaza happens to stop the preparation), she can keep using Ice Beam to keep the Rayquaza at bay, or Dragon Claw if it gets too close. Here's how Tempest works. I'll provide a visual and a technical description.

Visual description:
1. Lagi soars into the sky and calls for the forces of nature. Clouds cover the sky as in Rain Dance.
2. She gets down and creates strong winds with her wings, while heavy rain starts falling on her opponent.
3. Rain gives way to hail, and finally lightning strikes.

Technical description:
Tempest takes 3 turns, and is like 4 moves of different types.
1. In the first turn (preparation stage), Lagi's out of reach, as if using Fly. There is a way to stop Tempest at this stage, but I doubt Rayquaza knows it (and if it is stopped, Lagi can attack freely on the following turns as if nothing had happened). Once this turn is over, it can't be stopped.
2. A Flying type attack and a Water type attack, with 60 Base Power each and 100% accuracy.
3. An Ice type attack and an Electric type attack, with 60 Base Power each. The ice has 100% accuracy. The lightning bolt has only 70%, but if it strikes, it has 50% chance of paralyzing the opponent.

After this, the storm stops and the sky goes back to normal. Tempest does not have any side effects on the attacks used during the storm, but it does cancel Sunny Day if it was in effect, and that move would have no effect during the 2nd and 3rd turns.


UPDATE:


Phantom of Innocence-BF- You throw the marble in the lake, and everything around you starts to spin. You can see a column of water emerge from the lake, and before you know it, it's falling on you, engulfing you and taking you and your pokemon friends into the depths of the lake. You're caught in a whirlpool! You hold your breath until, barely 10 seconds later, something pushes you from below and you're all thrown back to the shore. What an experience!
Still a bit shaken, you look around and notice the vegetation now looks more familiar. You take a look at your companions and feel calmer once you realize they're all still with you, and none is hurt. Gligar looks a bit dizzier and more exhausted than the others, while Squirtle is already up and ready to go and the rest are just waiting for the world to stop spinning. You wait until everyone is fine before deciding where to go next. Then, as you were about to leave, you hear something moving among a nearby group of bushes.

-What will you do? Inspect the bushes? Stay where you are and see what happens? Or go somewhere else?


Charizard04621- Before things can get worse, you roll Switchblade's Status Die and it lands on... a red rune! The drawing looks like 5 curved lines that come together in the center, like a star. The Zangoose squeals while the symbol begins to glow with a red light. And when the die is back to normal, your attacker looks weakened.
The Zangoose uses another Quick Attack, but this time her lower speed and her weakened state allow Switchy to evade most of the attack, taking only 8 damage while the Zangoose takes almost as much in the process. Her burns have just caused her 7 HP.
Not wasting a second, Switchblade uses his Hidden Power, dealing 28 damage to his opponent! Things are starting to look brighter for your side!

Zangoose:
Level 15
HP 15
Attack 24
Defense 32
Speed 27
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 32
BURNT

Switchblade:
Level 13
HP 11
Attack 43
Defense 28
Speed 36
Special Attack 28
Special Defense 28

-Lucky Karin, getting the one rune that makes Zangoose's advantage disappear. :P What will you do next?


Person who doesn't like his PDN- You tell Andrew that you'll all go immediately, and that you won't eat anything for some time. Andrew complains, but as you get moving, he follows you. Though you can see he's frowning and doesn't say a word to you. Soon, you hear the sound of the water ahead. You keep walking until you get to the edge of the forest. A river lies in front of you, and a conveniently placed bridge invites you to cross to the other side. However, before you can do it, Andrew speaks again.
"I'm not walking one more step until we get something to eat," he tells you.

-What will you do now?


aragornbird- Refusing to believe you're back where you started, you ask Aeragorn to inspect the place, hoping it is just a trick. But it turns out it isn't: this is the same forest you've been trying to get out of all this time. Frustrated, you decide to head back into the cave and walk through the dark tunnel you previously passed. It doesn't take a long time to get back where you were (that seems to be the easiest thing to do in this forest).
As you begin your descent into the dark and humid tunnel, there comes a point when you can't see what's in front of you anymore. You keep advancing, using the slimy walls as your guides, you walk until you can finally see something again. Small yellow lights seem to shine for a split second and then fade away. A more careful observation reveals that something is floating in the air, becoming visible or fading into the dark according to its position.

-What will you do?


LightNinetales- You tell Kaizerin to use her Iron Tail on the Squirtles. She manages to hit one, but the others take revenge, launching themselves against the Walrein and hitting her with Headbutts. Then the other, getting up, throws a clod Water Gun right into your face.

-What will you do now?


Nala98- You tell Alexa you understand her, and offer her to ride on Starflare while Togetic keeps an eye out for food. Alexa agrees, so you help her get on Starflare's back and send out everyone else. You keep advancing, with Togetic flying ahead of you, until Togetic gets back to you. Your other pokemon gather around her to hear what she's found out, and so you learn she's seen a forest ahead. There's bound to be food in there and you don't even have to get away from the road! You follow her, and soon found yourself in quite an unusual place.
The forest is full of conifers which, on its own, wouldn't be too strange, but there are also some thorny bushes scattered around the place, and they all have pointy tops. Even their fruits are either conical or pyramidal. As you look around you, you find a cuple of white flowers with pointy petals... And even a few spike-shaped rocks on the ground! A Wurmple passes by and looks at you, curious. Metapod half-closes her eyes in what looks like a smile, and the Wurmple dares to get closer.

-What will you do? Talk to the Wurmple? Pick some pointy berries? Keep walking? Or do something else?

Charizard04621
5th January 2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
[color=hotpink]Charizard04621- Before things can get worse, you roll Switchblade's Status Die and it lands on... a red rune! The drawing looks like 5 curved lines that come together in the center, like a star. The Zangoose squeals while the symbol begins to glow with a red light. And when the die is back to normal, your attacker looks weakened.
The Zangoose uses another Quick Attack, but this time her lower speed and her weakened state allow Switchy to evade most of the attack, taking only 8 damage while the Zangoose takes almost as much in the process. Her burns have just caused her 7 HP.
Not wasting a second, Switchblade uses his Hidden Power, dealing 28 damage to his opponent! Things are starting to look brighter for your side!

Zangoose:
Level 15
HP 15
Attack 24
Defense 32
Speed 27
Special Attack 32
Special Defense 32
BURNT

Switchblade:
Level 13
HP 11
Attack 43
Defense 28
Speed 36
Special Attack 28
Special Defense 28

-Lucky Karin, getting the one rune that makes Zangoose's advantage disappear. :P What will you do next?


Born in 1987
Island: Art Island
Location: A cave at the base of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 13
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 75

Switch will use Hidden Power again. :)

Lady Vulpix
5th January 2004, 10:23 AM
Charizard04621- The Zangoose looks really furious, but Switch uses his Hidden Power again, and that's enough to bring her down. Congratulations! Switchblade has won and grown to level 14!
The rain seems to be ceasing now... It's not so heavy anymore. You look around after the battle, and Evenstar looks back at you. She's the only one sitting by the back wall of the cave. Ryan is gone!

-What will you do?

Charizard04621
5th January 2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Charizard04621- The Zangoose looks really furious, but Switch uses his Hidden Power again, and that's enough to bring her down. Congratulations! Switchblade has won and grown to level 14!
The rain seems to be ceasing now... It's not so heavy anymore. You look around after the battle, and Evenstar looks back at you. She's the only one sitting by the back wall of the cave. Ryan is gone!

-What will you do?

Born in 1987
Island: Art Island
Location: A cave at the base of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 110

That's not good... Switchblade, see if your Psychic ability can find any traces of Ryan... Evenstar, use Foresight to overcome any illusory possibilities. Look down into the dark cave and see if you can see any sign of Ryan... Your Keen Eye should help you. It's not a very big cave, so it won't be very deep. I don't want to call out, because we might attract the attention of something else undesirable. If we don't find anything in the cave, I guess we could head outside... But we need to search the place thoroughly first. See if there were any trap doors, or anything...

Cheesey
5th January 2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Cheesey Welcome to Expedia, Cheesey!
With your two Pokemon safely tucked away in their Pokeballs, you step onto the creamy white sand of Welcome Beach and make your way to the area where you are supposed to meet a swimming Snorlax. Though this behemoth Pokemon is supposed to be hard to miss, you can see nothing besides more many miles of sand and sky and surf. Suddenly, a loud yawn meets your ears and you turn around, facing the giant body of the Snorlax! He points his blubbery arm out to sea and you nod, saying you want to go to Art Island. The Snorlax gestures for you to follow him and heads off into the direction of the ocean, making giant craters in the sand with his feet. Then he turns around and falls backwards onto the water with an enormous splash, and pats his stomach. You cautiously climb onto him and find that he is amazingly soft, like a velvet pillow. Then the Snorlax pushes off the shore and you travel to Art Island!
You arrive in less than an hour. The Snorlax is amazingly quick even though all he does is paddle leisurely in the water. You thank him for the service and turn around to examine your new surroundings. Forests cover much of the island and the thick line of trees begins where the shore ends.
Where do you want to go? Go through the forest along Rt. 32, cross the Aricu River onto Rt. 31, visit the store, or do something else?

Island: Art Island
Location: The beginning bit xP
Stamps: 25
CCPs: 7
Items: Nothing

Pok幦on: Adopted

Lightning the male Mareep
Level: 5
Item: None
Trait: Static
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Body Slam, Thunderbolt.

Miracle the male Togetic
Level: 11
Item: None
Trait: Serene Grace
Moves: Growl, Charm, Metronome, Psychic, Flamethrower, Sweet Kiss.

I think I'll cross the Aricu River and onto Route 31, to see what awaits me there. ^^

Wolfsong
5th January 2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You tell Alexa you understand her, and offer her to ride on Starflare while Togetic keeps an eye out for food. Alexa agrees, so you help her get on Starflare's back and send out everyone else. You keep advancing, with Togetic flying ahead of you, until Togetic gets back to you. Your other pokemon gather around her to hear what she's found out, and so you learn she's seen a forest ahead. There's bound to be food in there and you don't even have to get away from the road! You follow her, and soon found yourself in quite an unusual place.
The forest is full of conifers which, on its own, wouldn't be too strange, but there are also some thorny bushes scattered around the place, and they all have pointy tops. Even their fruits are either conical or pyramidal. As you look around you, you find a cuple of white flowers with pointy petals... And even a few spike-shaped rocks on the ground! A Wurmple passes by and looks at you, curious. Metapod half-closes her eyes in what looks like a smile, and the Wurmple dares to get closer.

-What will you do? Talk to the Wurmple? Pick some pointy berries? Keep walking? Or do something else?

Route 5/Pixie Island/167 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

167 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I'll first ask Togetic if she'd like to be called Serenity. If so then i'll give her that name. Then I'll ask if she and ralts will pick some berries. Then i'll talk to the wrumple. I'll ask it if it knows metapod.

edit: updated number of ccps and reworded a bit
Edit 2: updated ccps again

Pichu
5th January 2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Cyndaquil-
The mysterious group of cloaked figures continues to hold your ailing Pikachu within their grasp as you whimper like a puppy and cower against the cold hard wall. Suddenly, Picha begins to sneeze, her cheeks firing off tiny sparks of electricity. The figures begin to shift anxiously and slide away from the Pikachu.
Pika-ka-Ka-KACHOOO! Picha releases an incredible sneeze, sending off a volley of crackling yellow lightning bolts. The cloaked figure holding him releases his grasp and back away quickly. Picha plops onto the ground with a muffled thump, her body limp and unconscious from exhaustion. Meanwhile, the figures regroup in front of you once more. They are making strange gestures with their bony hands, almost like sign language or a game of charades, continuously pointing to you and Picha. One of them pats the fallen Pikachu gently to show that they mean no harm.
What will you do now?



Island: Island of Mist
Location: In some odd house.
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare TM, Toxic TM, Powder Snow TM, I have other TMs... but my LOG file for this game is at home.
CCP: 230

I'll try to grab my pikachu and run away! xD

Phantom of Innocence-BF
5th January 2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix


Phantom of Innocence-BF- You throw the marble in the lake, and everything around you starts to spin. You can see a column of water emerge from the lake, and before you know it, it's falling on you, engulfing you and taking you and your pokemon friends into the depths of the lake. You're caught in a whirlpool! You hold your breath until, barely 10 seconds later, something pushes you from below and you're all thrown back to the shore. What an experience!
Still a bit shaken, you look around and notice the vegetation now looks more familiar. You take a look at your companions and feel calmer once you realize they're all still with you, and none is hurt. Gligar looks a bit dizzier and more exhausted than the others, while Squirtle is already up and ready to go and the rest are just waiting for the world to stop spinning. You wait until everyone is fine before deciding where to go next. Then, as you were about to leave, you hear something moving among a nearby group of bushes.

-What will you do? Inspect the bushes? Stay where you are and see what happens? Or go somewhere else?

No problem, Gabi. =D

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

I'll check the bushes. ;o

aragornbird
5th January 2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
aragornbird- Refusing to believe you're back where you started, you ask Aeragorn to inspect the place, hoping it is just a trick. But it turns out it isn't: this is the same forest you've been trying to get out of all this time. Frustrated, you decide to head back into the cave and walk through the dark tunnel you previously passed. It doesn't take a long time to get back where you were (that seems to be the easiest thing to do in this forest).
As you begin your descent into the dark and humid tunnel, there comes a point when you can't see what's in front of you anymore. You keep advancing, using the slimy walls as your guides, you walk until you can finally see something again. Small yellow lights seem to shine for a split second and then fade away. A more careful observation reveals that something is floating in the air, becoming visible or fading into the dark according to its position.

-What will you do?

Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 79 CCPs/91 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

With Aeragorn at my side, I'll walk towards the lights, but if it attacks us or does something bad, I'll tell Aeragorn to use Protect.

~*~*~*~

And I'll do a couple of updates. Sorry I can't do more, but I have to go soon.

Gabi Lagi nods in affirmation after hearing her commands. With a burst of energy, she rockets in the air with amazing speed towards the sun. Rayquaza tries to follow her, but is nearly blinded by the bright sunlight and only growls in frustration. He desperately fires a quick Ice Beam, hoping it will hit her by chance. And though Lagi feels the cold rush of air coming from the icy attack, it misses her completely as she begins to summon the forces of nature. Suddenly, a thick layer of dark clouds shrouds the sunlight. Glad that the first stage of her attack is completed, she quickly swoops around and flaps her wings furiously. The clouds burst and a deluge of cold rain begins to fall on the Rayquaza while the Dragonites wings whip up tremendous gales. Her opponent flinches as the first blast of rain and wind hits him, but he regains his stance and fires yet another Ice Beam. This time, it manages to strike Lagi in her left wing, and with a yelp of pain, she begins to plummet downwards. But she flexes the muscles in her wings and breaks out of her fall, glad that her wing was not frozen. Now comes the final and strongest stage. The falling rain dwindles, but is instantly replaced by a flurry of giant hailstones the size of baseballs. These chunks of ice really start to damage the green dragon as he gives an angry roar. The sky suddenly lights up as a bolt of lightning streaks directly at the Rayquaza. But he is fast and has already released his own Thunderbolt to counter it. The two electric attacks collide in midair and create an immense crackling explosion. Both dragons are caught in the blast and are knocked backwards, away from each other. When that is over, Lagi can be seen panting in exhaustion while the Rayquaza, who has more energy, seems to be paralyzed.
Next attacks please!

Cheesey Finally making your decision as to where you want to go, you trot off in the direction of the Aricu River. The line of white sand soon ends as you traverse into the denser forested areas of Art Island. The forest is still brightly lit as the sunlight filters through the gaps in the branches and leaves, and the only sounds you hear are the high-pitched calls of bird Pokemon and a faint rushing sound, as of moving water. Knowing that you are close to the River, you pick up your pace and jog towards the noise. Soon you arrive at the River, a wide and winding stream of water that glistens in the sunlight. There is a wooden bridge conveniently built for crossing, but as you begin to cross it, you hear a noise, like someone laughing cheerfully from the other side. You run across the bridge to take a look, and you see an Oddish in the distance, laughing its leafy head off.
What will you do now?

Amy You ask your Togetic if she likes her new nickname and she nods happily, now with the delightful name of Serenity. She also nods to your second request of berry picking and you send out your Ralts. The two Pokemon go off towards the nearest berry bush, and with quick reflexes and deft fingers to avoid being poked by the thorns, amass a sufficient amount of pointy berries. Meanwhile, you attempt at a conversation with the Wurmple, who shrinks back shyly. But she still manages to answer your question.
Yes, I do know the Metapod, she answers, She and I and everything else around here are spiky and pointy, and you look pretty unusual with your unspikiness. But it seems like youre hungry and I can help you with the berry picking.
She disappears into the nearest bush and soon emerges with a pair of blue berries.
Those red ones your Pokemon picked are spicy! But these blue ones are really sweet. You thank the kind Wurmple for her help and begin to snack on your pickings. Alexa gobbles up quite a few of the blue berries while Blazer and Starflare naturally crunch on the fiery red berries. Suddenly, you hear rustling coming from behind you as well as a yelp of pain. Turning around, you see that the same Poochyena has followed you and has tangled himself in a thorny branch. Alexa and the Pokemon begin to giggle at the comical wolf as he manages to extract himself and immediately bounces towards the pile of berries. He pops a red berry into his mouth, but then coughs at the extreme spiciness while all of you burst out laughing. Finally, Blazer growls at the wolf again and scares him away once more.
The day draws on as you finish your berry meal.
What will you do now?

Wolfsong
5th January 2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Amy You ask your Togetic if she likes her new nickname and she nods happily, now with the delightful name of Serenity. She also nods to your second request of berry picking and you send out your Ralts. The two Pokemon go off towards the nearest berry bush, and with quick reflexes and deft fingers to avoid being poked by the thorns, amass a sufficient amount of pointy berries. Meanwhile, you attempt at a conversation with the Wurmple, who shrinks back shyly. But she still manages to answer your question.
Yes, I do know the Metapod, she answers, She and I and everything else around here are spiky and pointy, and you look pretty unusual with your unspikiness. But it seems like youre hungry and I can help you with the berry picking.
She disappears into the nearest bush and soon emerges with a pair of blue berries.
Those red ones your Pokemon picked are spicy! But these blue ones are really sweet. You thank the kind Wurmple for her help and begin to snack on your pickings. Alexa gobbles up quite a few of the blue berries while Blazer and Starflare naturally crunch on the fiery red berries. Suddenly, you hear rustling coming from behind you as well as a yelp of pain. Turning around, you see that the same Poochyena has followed you and has tangled himself in a thorny branch. Alexa and the Pokemon begin to giggle at the comical wolf as he manages to extract himself and immediately bounces towards the pile of berries. He pops a red berry into his mouth, but then coughs at the extreme spiciness while all of you burst out laughing. Finally, Blazer growls at the wolf again and scares him away once more.
The day draws on as you finish your berry meal.
What will you do now?

Route 5/Pixie Island/167 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

167 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

After making sure that everyone is ok, I'll tell the wurmple that we must go, but if she wants to she's welcome to come with us. Either way, I'll thank her for her help. Next i'll ask Starflare if she is willing to give me and Alexa another ride if so, then we'll climb up. Then we will continue on on since we have a destination that we need to reach.

Jay
6th January 2004, 09:55 AM
Akaiou went 'poof' along with all my adoptees, so I just have Prisma and my Expedia companions. Is it alright if I add another captee? Sorry if it's confusing, and if I can't, it's fine. =)


Status
Location: Poison Door, Mistonnence Dragart
CCP's: 2
Stamps: 100
Food Units / Pok Dolls: 5/5
Companions: Prisma (Blissey L13, Female), Umbreon, Espeon, Swinub.

"What a weird name", I say. "I might be related to Bjarni... I mightn't be related to Bjarni... Who knows?"

So anyway, back to business. How do I find this Milotic?


Lesbian seagul???- "My name is Bjarni Haraldur Siguffon, and this is my trustably floatable dinghy, Rusian666. Who might you be?," you say to the Huntail.
"My name is Seyeneekliatgnolhteetprahs, but my friends call me Murray," the Huntail tells you. "So, Siguffon, eh? Are you related to Bjarni Haraldur Sigfsson in any way? I've heard some crazy stories about that guy."

-What will you say now?

Cheesey
15th January 2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Cheesey Finally making your decision as to where you want to go, you trot off in the direction of the Aricu River. The line of white sand soon ends as you traverse into the denser forested areas of Art Island. The forest is still brightly lit as the sunlight filters through the gaps in the branches and leaves, and the only sounds you hear are the high-pitched calls of bird Pokemon and a faint rushing sound, as of moving water. Knowing that you are close to the River, you pick up your pace and jog towards the noise. Soon you arrive at the River, a wide and winding stream of water that glistens in the sunlight. There is a wooden bridge conveniently built for crossing, but as you begin to cross it, you hear a noise, like someone laughing cheerfully from the other side. You run across the bridge to take a look, and you see an Oddish in the distance, laughing its leafy head off.
What will you do now?

Island: Art Island
Location: Aricu River
Stamps: 27
CCPs: 46
Items: Nothing

Pok幦on: Adopted

Lightning the male Mareep
Level: 5
Item: None
Trait: Static
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Body Slam, Thunderbolt.

Miracle the male Togetic
Level: 11
Item: None
Trait: Serene Grace
Moves: Growl, Charm, Metronome, Psychic, Flamethrower, Sweet Kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I'll send Lightning over to have a chat with Oddish (if it will stop laughing, of course) and see if it has any suggestions of where we should go next. ^^

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2004, 05:16 PM
Pikachu101 said he would update for AB, Rollin, LightNinetales and Tom, so he'd better do it. I'll update for Karin, Julina and Jay, and AB will update for the rest.

MY POST:

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/162 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Now that Rayquaza's paralyzed, a Thunder could help. Then Dragon Claw if Rayquaza gets close, or Ice Beal if he's still far away.


UPDATES:

Karin- You quickly organize your pokemon and each of you starts searching for Ryan all over the place. Evenstar uses Foresight, but nothing new shows up. Switchblade's psychic abilities don't seem to be helping much either. You all keep searching nervously, but being careful not to make too much noise so that you don't bring any more threats towards you. Suddenly, Evenstar notices something and calls your attention. You follow her to notice a hole on the ground, partially covered by rocks and grass. You look down the hole, but it's too deep and dark to see. You realize the hole is wide enough for Ryan to fit through it.

-What will you do? Go down the hole? Find some way to shed some light on it? Go outside? Or do something else?


Julina- You check the bushes and ;o (whatever that is). As you get closer, an Umbreon pops out and looks at you. Before you can do or say anything, the dark pokemon speaks with a female voice.
"Go to the crossroads and straight from there to Maiden's Peak. Hurry, there's no time to waste!"
With that... she disappears into the shadows.

-So... that was a bit fast! Will you follow her directions or do something else?


Jay- It took me almost an hour to dig into your old updates!
"What a weird name", you say. "I might be related to Bjarni... I mightn't be related to Bjarni... Who knows? So anyway, back to business. How do I find this Milotic?"
"Back into business?," Seyeneekliatgnolhteetprahs replies with a curious look on his face. "We've only just met. You're quite an unusual individual. But if you're looking for Milotic, you should search where the water's the clearest. She somehow repels all the dirt and poisonous fluids, so try to find the most transparent spot in the lake, and there you'll find her. Also, I suggest you search in the caves near the bottom of the lake. She likes to rest there, and I haven't seen her around for a while, so she's probably sleeping."

-What will you do now?

Charizard04621
16th January 2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix

Karin- You quickly organize your pokemon and each of you starts searching for Ryan all over the place. Evenstar uses Foresight, but nothing new shows up. Switchblade's psychic abilities don't seem to be helping much either. You all keep searching nervously, but being careful not to make too much noise so that you don't bring any more threats towards you. Suddenly, Evenstar notices something and calls your attention. You follow her to notice a hole on the ground, partially covered by rocks and grass. You look down the hole, but it's too deep and dark to see. You realize the hole is wide enough for Ryan to fit through it.

-What will you do? Go down the hole? Find some way to shed some light on it? Go outside? Or do something else?


Island: Art Island
Location: A cave at the base of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 113

I'll ask Switchblade to send a single weak Thunderbolt down the hole. That should provide an instant of light. If we don't see something extremely alarming (like spikes) down the hole, we'll go in. Otherwise we'll come up with a new plan.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
16th January 2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix

Julina- You check the bushes and ;o (whatever that is). As you get closer, an Umbreon pops out and looks at you. Before you can do or say anything, the dark pokemon speaks with a female voice.
"Go to the crossroads and straight from there to Maiden's Peak. Hurry, there's no time to waste!"
With that... she disappears into the shadows.

-So... that was a bit fast! Will you follow her directions or do something else?

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

GASPO! I'll follow her instructions and rush to the crossroads on my way to Maiden's Peak!

Jay
16th January 2004, 06:37 PM
Sorry Gabs.


Status
Location: Poison Door, Mistonnence Dragart
CCP's: 49
Stamps: 0
Food Units / Pok Dolls: 5/5
Companions: Prisma (Blissey L13, Female), Umbreon, Espeon, Swinub.

I'll ask Seyeneekliatgnolhteetprahs (I just realised what the name means :P *slow*) if it could direct us to the bottom of the lake. Assuming I have some sort of protective gear to dive down in the water (I'm not sure if I have o_O). If I don't have any protective gear, I'll ask if Seyeneekliatgnolhteetprahs could show us around the lake.. and hopefully we'll find a transparent spot.


Jay- It took me almost an hour to dig into your old updates!
"What a weird name", you say. "I might be related to Bjarni... I mightn't be related to Bjarni... Who knows? So anyway, back to business. How do I find this Milotic?"
"Back into business?," Seyeneekliatgnolhteetprahs replies with a curious look on his face. "We've only just met. You're quite an unusual individual. But if you're looking for Milotic, you should search where the water's the clearest. She somehow repels all the dirt and poisonous fluids, so try to find the most transparent spot in the lake, and there you'll find her. Also, I suggest you search in the caves near the bottom of the lake. She likes to rest there, and I haven't seen her around for a while, so she's probably sleeping."

LightNinetales
17th January 2004, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
[color=hotpink]


LightNinetales- You tell Kaizerin to use her Iron Tail on the Squirtles. She manages to hit one, but the others take revenge, launching themselves against the Walrein and hitting her with Headbutts. Then the other, getting up, throws a clod Water Gun right into your face.

-What will you do now?




~Dragonair Island~
-Route 23-

Food:5,Dolls:5

Golden,captured male shiny Cacturne,level 17
and
Kaizerin,captured female Walrein,level 20

---

Golden will use his Hidden Power(Rock),and Kaizy will use Rock Slide.

aragornbird
17th January 2004, 12:04 PM
A little change of plans here, Ill be doing Amy, Cheesey, and Light Ninetales, so Pikachu will do me, Gabi, and Cyndaquil, and maybe Rollin if hes still around.

Cheesey You call out your little Mareep, Lightning, and tell him to walk over to the Oddish and see what has happened to it. Lightning nods and cautiously approaches the laughing Pokemon. He stares at in curiosity as the Oddishs leaves sway unsteadily as it continues to laugh. Finally, he has had enough of standing around waiting for the Oddish to stop.
Um, excuse me? he says, but the Oddish does not listen. Instead, it laughs even harder, its mouth wide open and almost covering its entire face. Lightning backs away slowly, unsure of what will happen next. Suddenly, the Oddish immediately stops laughing, takes one look at the Mareep, and falls forward on its face. Lightning approaches it again, but its no use, the Oddish has somehow fainted!
As if that isnt strange enough, something in the air catches Lightnings attention. He tilts his head and sniffs. Nothing happens at first, but then, Lightning smiles and begins to giggle. Then he bursts into a hearty laughter, just like the Oddish. You try to see what has gotten into your Mareep, but before you can get close enough, Lightning springs forward and into a grove of bushes! You start to panic as his laughter fades away into the distance, and suddenly, you hear a chorus of even more laughter!
What will you do now?

Light Ninetales You brushes a mass of wet hair away from your drenched face and stare angrily at the group of Squirtles clambering and attacking your Walrein. You toss another PokeBall into the air and with a flash, out pops Golden, your Shiny Cacturne! The group of Squirtles back away slightly at the sight of the gleaming Grass Pokemon. Golden brings his arms together and soon several glowing orbs form around his body and begin to spin rapidly. The Cacturne finally unleashes his Hidden Power Rock and the orbs shoot out word. Most of the Squirtles are knocked backwards by the attack, but a few have managed to dodge the flying orbs. They run forward on their little legs and then leap into the air and withdraw into their shells. Golden finds himself bombarded by the projectiles as the Squirtles Tackle him.
But Kaizerin slides up to the side of the mountain and slams his tail repeatedly against it. With a boom, several large boulders break off from a ledge high above and begin rolling down the side of the mountain. The Squirtles scramble for cover, but the rocks are too fast and smash into them. Now most of the turtle Pokemon are groaning in pain. Just then, another Squirtle leaps onto one of the fallen rocks. He appears larger than the others and he suddenly raises his hand and yells loudly.
STOP! This battle has gone far enough!
What will you do? Keep battling, stop it and listen to what the Squirtle has to say, or something else?

Amy All your Pokemon have finished their meals and so has Alexa. Serenity pats her stomach in satisfaction while Alexa stretches her arms and yawns. It has been a pretty peaceful lunch and the sun shining in the clear sky above makes everyone feel relaxed. But you cant stay here for long since you have somewhere to go. You ask everyone if theyre good and ready and they all nod in affirmation. You also ask if the Wurmple wants to come along with you.
Sorry, Im more comfortable staying in here, she replies, shaking her head, Im kinda afraid of all the stuff outside this forest. But I hope you have good luck on your journey! Nonetheless, you thank the Wurmple for her help.
Finally, you ask Starflare if she will give a ride to you and Alexa. The Rapidash nods, flickering her radiant orange flames. As soon as Alexa gets on her back, she yawns again and begins to fall asleep. You are all finally ready to move on again. Blazer bounds forward, taking the lead while Serenity flutters by your side. You look back at the Wurmple, but she is no longer there.
After a few moments of riding, you spot the path right in front of you. Blazer dashes excitedly towards it, but he suddenly stops and yelps in pain. Worried, you climb off Starflare and run forward to see what has happened. Something sharp and green has embedded itself into Blazers front paw and has you look at the ground in front of you, you see that there are even more bits and pieces of green spikes.
What will you do now? Help Blazer, try to clear the spikes away, or something else?

Wolfsong
17th January 2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Amy All your Pokemon have finished their meals and so has Alexa. Serenity pats her stomach in satisfaction while Alexa stretches her arms and yawns. It has been a pretty peaceful lunch and the sun shining in the clear sky above makes everyone feel relaxed. But you cant stay here for long since you have somewhere to go. You ask everyone if theyre good and ready and they all nod in affirmation. You also ask if the Wurmple wants to come along with you.
Sorry, Im more comfortable staying in here, she replies, shaking her head, Im kinda afraid of all the stuff outside this forest. But I hope you have good luck on your journey! Nonetheless, you thank the Wurmple for her help.
Finally, you ask Starflare if she will give a ride to you and Alexa. The Rapidash nods, flickering her radiant orange flames. As soon as Alexa gets on her back, she yawns again and begins to fall asleep. You are all finally ready to move on again. Blazer bounds forward, taking the lead while Serenity flutters by your side. You look back at the Wurmple, but she is no longer there.
After a few moments of riding, you spot the path right in front of you. Blazer dashes excitedly towards it, but he suddenly stops and yelps in pain. Worried, you climb off Starflare and run forward to see what has happened. Something sharp and green has embedded itself into Blazers front paw and has you look at the ground in front of you, you see that there are even more bits and pieces of green spikes.
What will you do now? Help Blazer, try to clear the spikes away, or something else?

Route 5/Pixie Island/249 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

249 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows


little note: blazer is now black and silver ^^ http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/nalastpmpokes/blazer.PNG

I'll ask Ranec to use his psychic to clear the path while i see about Blazer's paw. I'll try to remove the embedded item, but if i'm unable to i'll ask Ranec to use his psychic to help. once the embedded item is removed from his paw i'll try to bandage it. If Blazer feels like walking i'll leave him out but if he doesn't i'll recall him into his poke ball to get some rest. If the path has been cleared then well continue down it.

LightNinetales
18th January 2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird


Light Ninetales You brushes a mass of wet hair away from your drenched face and stare angrily at the group of Squirtles clambering and attacking your Walrein. You toss another PokeBall into the air and with a flash, out pops Golden, your Shiny Cacturne! The group of Squirtles back away slightly at the sight of the gleaming Grass Pokemon. Golden brings his arms together and soon several glowing orbs form around his body and begin to spin rapidly. The Cacturne finally unleashes his Hidden Power Rock and the orbs shoot out word. Most of the Squirtles are knocked backwards by the attack, but a few have managed to dodge the flying orbs. They run forward on their little legs and then leap into the air and withdraw into their shells. Golden finds himself bombarded by the projectiles as the Squirtles Tackle him.
But Kaizerin slides up to the side of the mountain and slams his tail repeatedly against it. With a boom, several large boulders break off from a ledge high above and begin rolling down the side of the mountain. The Squirtles scramble for cover, but the rocks are too fast and smash into them. Now most of the turtle Pokemon are groaning in pain. Just then, another Squirtle leaps onto one of the fallen rocks. He appears larger than the others and he suddenly raises his hand and yells loudly.
STOP! This battle has gone far enough!
What will you do? Keep battling, stop it and listen to what the Squirtle has to say, or something else?



~Dragonair Island~
-Route 23-
Food:5
Dolls:5
Kaizerin,level 20 female Walrein,captured,knows Water Gun,Ice Ball,Powder Snow,Rock Slide,Iron Tail,Toxic,Body Slam.

and

Golden,level 17 male shiny Cacturne,captured,knows Leer,Absorb,Leech Seed,Poison Sting,Sand Attack,Growth,Grasswhistle,Attract and Hidden Power Rock.

---------
I'll recall my pokemons,and I'll listen to what the Squirtle has to say.

Lady Vulpix
19th January 2004, 09:01 AM
Sorry, this isn't an update, but it's still good news. We were supposed to make this announcement yesterday, but didn't realize what day it was. -_-

The Maiden wants to thank everybody who's been helping out and, as a reward, she has modified the doors of Maiden's Peak so that only 2 are required to unlock the paddage to the Island of Dreams!

Knight of Time
19th January 2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Person who doesn't like his PDN- You tell Andrew that you'll all go immediately, and that you won't eat anything for some time. Andrew complains, but as you get moving, he follows you. Though you can see he's frowning and doesn't say a word to you. Soon, you hear the sound of the water ahead. You keep walking until you get to the edge of the forest. A river lies in front of you, and a conveniently placed bridge invites you to cross to the other side. However, before you can do it, Andrew speaks again.
"I'm not walking one more step until we get something to eat," he tells you.

-What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCPs: 8
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

Me and my big mouth... ;o

I'm going to quickly (and carefully) backtrack to where Andrew and I picked the berries, also readying my Switching Hook incase I hear that one or more of the Yamikariyu's minions is close to reaching him (so that I can fire it (while running if needed) at the minion (or most dangerous if there is more than one)).

Pikachu101
19th January 2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Pikachu101- You ask the Magikarp if he knows where you can find food for the Skarmories. He seems to be too scared to talk, but you wait patiently until he gains enough strength to reply.
"I don't know what they can eat," he said. "They didn't use to be here. But then they came and attacked us! They came out of nowhere and started feeding on my family and friends."

-What will you do now?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Art Isle, Death Cliffs
Pokes: Pyro (L17 Magmar) and Coral (L8 Corsola)
Pack: 3 Food, 5 Dolls
CCP: 3

I'll ask the Skamories where they came from and why they are here.

The Flying King (AB)

You and Aragorn walk over to the floating object, but as you get a little closer Aragorn starts trying to drag you back from it. You ignore him and continue walking over until he just cries out and pushes you back the other way! You now notice something odd and familar about it, but you aren't sure what until an ant comes over near it. It touches it and dies! You realize that it was a Poison Powder spore! Aragorn points at the rest of the tunnel. You look and see that the tunnel is full of the spores!
What are you going to do?


LV
Lagi strikes the Rayquaza hard with a Thunder. The dragons are highly fatigued and Rayquaza just can't move to attack. Lagi attacks with a Ice Beam but Rayquaza is gone. It hits Lagi hard with another Extremespeed.

What attacks will you do next?

I don't have any time to get Cyndaquill and Skrusti done today, I will do them first thing tomorrow.

aragornbird
19th January 2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Pikachu101
The Flying King (AB)

You and Aragorn walk over to the floating object, but as you get a little closer Aragorn starts trying to drag you back from it. You ignore him and continue walking over until he just cries out and pushes you back the other way! You now notice something odd and familar about it, but you aren't sure what until an ant comes over near it. It touches it and dies! You realize that it was a Poison Powder spore! Aragorn points at the rest of the tunnel. You look and see that the tunnel is full of the spores!
What are you going to do?

Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 100 CCPs/94 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

I'll thank Aeragorn for warning me and tell him to use Sandstorm to blow the spores away. If all is clear, I'll continue along, but if I see any dangerous mushrooms nearby, I will use my last Faerie Pellet to destroy. Anyways, I'll try not to let my curiosity lead me into trouble. ;)

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2004, 12:03 PM
MY POST:

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/142 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Wrap him up while he's close and use a Dragon Claw.


UPDATE:

Charizard04621- You ask Switchblade to send a single weak Thunderbolt down the hole to shed some light. The electricity sparkles for just a moment, but it's enough for you to see it's safe to go through. Then you and your pokemon slide down the hole and, once at the bottom, notice another opening. It seems you've just found a tunnel. You can't see much from where you are, but you can hear a low rambling sound in the distance.

-What will you do? Walk through the tunnel? Climb back to the cave? Or do something else?

Phantom of Innocence-BF- Shocked at the urgency of your advisor's words, you rush to the crossroads, and straight from there to the mountain at the end of the road. You're lucky; not only you were actually quite close, but also the entrance is right in front of you when you reach Maiden's Peak. However, not everything is so easy, as beyond the entrance you can see a wide abyss, and an old, crumbling bridge seems to be the only intended way to get to the other side.

-What will you do? Try to walk through the bridge? Try to cross taking some precautions (how)? Try to get to the other side by other means (how)? Or do something else?


Jay- You search for some gear that could help you go underwater, but none of the items you're carrying seems to be of any help. You then ask Seyeneekliatgnolhteetprahs if he can show you around the lake, in hopes to find a transparent spot. He agrees, and asks you to get on your trustably floatable dinghy, Rusian666. He then begins to push Rusian666 across the surface of the lake. All the water looks incredibly dirty; it makes you wonder how any pokemon can live in a place like this. It gets a bit better once you're away from the shore, but the water's still quite turbid. After around half an hour of floating from one place to another, you finally notice a stream of water that looks clearer than the rest.

-What will you do now?


Nala98- You ask Ranec to use his Psychic to clear the path while you see about Blazer's paw. The spike is hard to pull out, but Blazer endures the pain while it lasts until you manage to get it out. Then, you ask him if he's ready to walk again. He tests his paw against the ground and, from what you can see, it still hurts a little, but he can still walk - only a bit more slowly. By now, Ranec has managed to shove a large pile of spikes away from the road, but there are still many more left.

At this moment, you hear a deep yawn coming from the top of a nearby tree. Then a Pineco jumps down from a branch, spreading more spikes on the ground as it lands. The Pineco looks around, and its eyes open widely when it sees your group and all the spikes around you. It starts to spin fast, sweeping away all the spikes that still lie on the ground. After this, the Pineco hops to your side.

"Sorry, those spikes must have fallen off while I was taking a nap," he apoligizes. "I hope none of you got hurt."

But then he notices Blazer's paw, and his eyes open even wider.

"Hold on a second," he tells you.

He jumps back onto the tree as quickly as he got down, and some branches begin to shake. Two round berries fall from them. Then the Pineco returns to your side.

"Those berries can heal small wounds in no time," he informs you. "Take them, please."

-What will you do?


LightNinetales- You listen to the Squirtle, as he begins to speak.

"Listen, everyone. We were looking for a place where we could live in peace, weren't we?"

Murmur rises among the Squirtles. Some clearly say yes, some immediately begin to protest. Finally, one voice stands out.

"I know where you're getting to," one of the Squirtles say. "But this is a human! Do you remember what they did to us? You got it easy; you were just left by the river the day after you were picked up. But some of us had to endure much worse. Most of us were forced to battle against our will. Some of us were beaten down by our own trainers after losing against impossible odds. I was even tossed out of a bus inside my pokeball when my so-called trainer decided he didn't want me anymore. Do you have any idea how that feels?!"

"I don't," the first Squirtle said. "I know it must be awful. But this isn't what we wanted! We wanted to get away from fights and live our own lives; we wanted the humans to leave us alone. But we're fighting all the time, and even looking for humans to do the same things they did to us. This isn't like us! I don't know about you, but this isn't how I want to live."

-What will you do? Say something to the Squirtles? Leave them? Or do something else?


DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You decide to go all the way back to where you originally found the berries to get some more. Eager to get his late lunch, Andrew follows you. In the meantime, you get your switching hook ready in case the YamiKairyu's minions try to attack you. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it), none of them shows up and you're able to pick up a good amount of berries for all of you to eat. But you've gone back a long way, and now it's almost dusk.

-What will you do? And honestly, didn't you think of looking for berries closer to where you were standing?


Pikachu101- You ask the Skamories where they came from and why they are here.

"We were forced to leave our old homes," the mother says. "We leaved on a mountain, but then some humans came and began to break the mountain to take stones from it, and blow up everything that was on their way. Why would anyone do something like that? Anyway, it was impossible to live with all that noise, not to mention there was less and less left of our home everyday, so we had no choice but to leave and land on the first place where we could have food and some rocks to nest on."

-How will you respond to this?

Wolfsong
20th January 2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You ask Ranec to use his Psychic to clear the path while you see about Blazer's paw. The spike is hard to pull out, but Blazer endures the pain while it lasts until you manage to get it out. Then, you ask him if he's ready to walk again. He tests his paw against the ground and, from what you can see, it still hurts a little, but he can still walk - only a bit more slowly. By now, Ranec has managed to shove a large pile of spikes away from the road, but there are still many more left.

At this moment, you hear a deep yawn coming from the top of a nearby tree. Then a Pineco jumps down from a branch, spreading more spikes on the ground as it lands. The Pineco looks around, and its eyes open widely when it sees your group and all the spikes around you. It starts to spin fast, sweeping away all the spikes that still lie on the ground. After this, the Pineco hops to your side.

"Sorry, those spikes must have fallen off while I was taking a nap," he apoligizes. "I hope none of you got hurt."

But then he notices Blazer's paw, and his eyes open even wider.

"Hold on a second," he tells you.

He jumps back onto the tree as quickly as he got down, and some branches begin to shake. Two round berries fall from them. Then the Pineco returns to your side.

"Those berries can heal small wounds in no time," he informs you. "Take them, please."

-What will you do?

Route 5 & point Forest/Pixie Island/261 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

261 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I'll thank the pineco for the berries and give them to Blazer. I'll also thank the pineco for clearing the path. Then, if everyone is ready and feels like it then we will continue on towards the cave.

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2004, 01:01 PM
I can't do much yet and I'm expecting people to show up in a few minutes, but I'll post a short update for you.

Amy- You thank the Pineco and give the berries to Blazer, who immediately starts feeling better. Then, once everyone is ready to get going, you resume your march towards the Crystal Cave. The afternoon passes as you advance through the forest, and dusk finds you at its edge. In front of you lies a stream of water, and to your left you can see the road again. A bridge stands between both shores, and the road continues from it.

-What will you do now? Cross the bridge? Rest before leaving the forest? Or do something else?

Knight of Time
20th January 2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You decide to go all the way back to where you originally found the berries to get some more. Eager to get his late lunch, Andrew follows you. In the meantime, you get your switching hook ready in case the YamiKairyu's minions try to attack you. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it), none of them shows up and you're able to pick up a good amount of berries for all of you to eat. But you've gone back a long way, and now it's almost dusk.

-What will you do? And honestly, didn't you think of looking for berries closer to where you were standing?

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCPs: 8
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

Yeah, that probably would have been a better idea...

Anyway, it looks like Andrew and I may have to hurry to the Crystal Cave, so I'll send out my Houndoom and ask her if she could give us both a fast ride to the cave (if she or Andrew refuses, then Andrew and I will go on foot, but if she can help, I'm going to tell Andrew to hang on tightly in order to avoid falling off her back (as well as hanging on tightly myself)).

Wolfsong
20th January 2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
I can't do much yet and I'm expecting people to show up in a few minutes, but I'll post a short update for you.

Amy- You thank the Pineco and give the berries to Blazer, who immediately starts feeling better. Then, once everyone is ready to get going, you resume your march towards the Crystal Cave. The afternoon passes as you advance through the forest, and dusk finds you at its edge. In front of you lies a stream of water, and to your left you can see the road again. A bridge stands between both shores, and the road continues from it.

-What will you do now? Cross the bridge? Rest before leaving the forest? Or do something else?

Route 5 & point Forest/Pixie Island/261 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

261 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

We'll cross the bridge and continue on our way to the cave

Pikachu101
20th January 2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Pikachu101- You ask the Skamories where they came from and why they are here.

"We were forced to leave our old homes," the mother says. "We leaved on a mountain, but then some humans came and began to break the mountain to take stones from it, and blow up everything that was on their way. Why would anyone do something like that? Anyway, it was impossible to live with all that noise, not to mention there was less and less left of our home everyday, so we had no choice but to leave and land on the first place where we could have food and some rocks to nest on."

-How will you respond to this?

Location: Death Cliffs, Art Isle
Pack: 3 Food, 5 Pokedolls, 3 CCP
Pokes: Pyro (L17 Female Magmar) and Coral (L8 Female Corsola)

I'll ask them if I could help them find a new home, as the Magikarp and many of the other pokemon that live here are being impacted by your enterence.

Plot Changing Fire Mouse (Cyndaquil)

You are a bit creeped out by the cloaked men and try to run but you slip on some ice and are knocked unconsious.

When you wake up, you find yourself on an odd bed and some more cloaked people and an uncloaked boy in the room with you. You can't run as some of the men are blocking the door out. The boy begins to speak flawless Expedian. "Greetings stranger, I am sorry that we stole your Pikachu, but we needed to bring you here." The boy pulls out Picha from under his chair and gives her to you.

"My name is Matoro, and this man is our leader Nuju. And these are my people the Drizin." He pauses for a second and then continues, "Would you please listen to his tale? I can translate for you, if not we will let you go unharmed. I am sorry for all your trouble but we need your help."

What will you say?

I'd update for Skrusti, but I can't seem to find his post.

Charizard04621
20th January 2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Charizard04621- You ask Switchblade to send a single weak Thunderbolt down the hole to shed some light. The electricity sparkles for just a moment, but it's enough for you to see it's safe to go through. Then you and your pokemon slide down the hole and, once at the bottom, notice another opening. It seems you've just found a tunnel. You can't see much from where you are, but you can hear a low rambling sound in the distance.

-What will you do? Walk through the tunnel? Climb back to the cave? Or do something else?

Island: Art Island
Location: A cave at the base of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 94

Excellent. We will proceed with caution. And quietly. Evenstar can go in front; her eyesight is better. If she spots something alarming, she can warn us.

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2004, 08:06 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask your Houndoom if she can give both you and Andrew a fast ride to the cave, but she shrieks at the thought. Apparently you're too heavy for her. You then decide to walk, and night falls upon you as you cross the forest. You see the same fallen tree you'd found earlier. You keep walking, until Andrew begins to yawn every two seconds. You notice you've began to feel tired too. You've been walking all day. Even so, you try to get out of the forest. But before you can make it, a Poochyena pops up from behind some conical bushes. Its face looks familiar.

"Where's the bird?," the pokemon asks.

-What will you say or do now?


Nala98- You cross the bridge and continue on your way to the cave. Soon the road ends in a junction with another road. There's a small store at the crossing.

-Would you like to enter the store, or just keep going? (If you want to enter, you can already say what you'd like to buy).


Pikachu101- You explain to the Skarmories that their presence here is impacting on the Magikarp and other pokemon who live in this area, and offer to help them find a new home. They look at you and then at each other. Finally, the mother speaks again.

"If you can think of a better place for us, we'll gladly follow. But where do you think we can live?"

-Any ideas?


Charizard04621- You proceed through the tunnel cautiosly, with Evenstar on the lead. For some time, you find nothing except for earth and rocks. But then, the rambling you heard before starts getting louder, and the earth around you begins to vibrate. All of a sudden, you hear a scream! You recognize Ryan's voice.

-What will you do? Follow the sound? Search for a diverging path that will lead you away from the rambling? Stay where you are? Or do something else?

Wolfsong
20th January 2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You cross the bridge and continue on your way to the cave. Soon the road ends in a junction with another road. There's a small store at the crossing.

-Would you like to enter the store, or just keep going? (If you want to enter, you can already say what you'd like to buy).


Store/Pixie Island/294 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

294 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I'd like go to the store and purchase 4 aeroblast tms. One for Jas, Talut, Flame, and Dodger ^^ *Hands over 100 ccps* Once i have them, I'll resume my course to the crystal cave

edited number of CCPs ^^

Charizard04621
20th January 2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Charizard04621- You proceed through the tunnel cautiosly, with Evenstar on the lead. For some time, you find nothing except for earth and rocks. But then, the rambling you heard before starts getting louder, and the earth around you begins to vibrate. All of a sudden, you hear a scream! You recognize Ryan's voice.

-What will you do? Follow the sound? Search for a diverging path that will lead you away from the rambling? Stay where you are? Or do something else?

Island: Art Island
Location: A cave at the base of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 96

Uh oh. We'll follow the sound carefully. We must not be discovered if we can help it. I want to get a closer look at the rambling and the scene in general.

LightNinetales
21st January 2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix

LightNinetales- You listen to the Squirtle, as he begins to speak.

"Listen, everyone. We were looking for a place where we could live in peace, weren't we?"

Murmur rises among the Squirtles. Some clearly say yes, some immediately begin to protest. Finally, one voice stands out.

"I know where you're getting to," one of the Squirtles say. "But this is a human! Do you remember what they did to us? You got it easy; you were just left by the river the day after you were picked up. But some of us had to endure much worse. Most of us were forced to battle against our will. Some of us were beaten down by our own trainers after losing against impossible odds. I was even tossed out of a bus inside my pokeball when my so-called trainer decided he didn't want me anymore. Do you have any idea how that feels?!"

"I don't," the first Squirtle said. "I know it must be awful. But this isn't what we wanted! We wanted to get away from fights and live our own lives; we wanted the humans to leave us alone. But we're fighting all the time, and even looking for humans to do the same things they did to us. This isn't like us! I don't know about you, but this isn't how I want to live."

-What will you do? Say something to the Squirtles? Leave them? Or do something else?




~Dragonair Island~
-Route 23-

Dolls:5
Balls:5

Golden,male shiny Cacturen(captured),level 17

and

Kaizerin,female Walrein(captured),level 20

---

I'll say "I never abandoned one of my pokemon.Actually,that's not completely true:I abandoned my Gligar.But he didn't like me.I caught him without asking him before if he wanted to become my pokemon.You didn't have to attack me."I love my pokemon.I would never abandon one of them,though some are really weak.

Cheesey
21st January 2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Cheesey You call out your little Mareep, Lightning, and tell him to walk over to the Oddish and see what has happened to it. Lightning nods and cautiously approaches the laughing Pokemon. He stares at in curiosity as the Oddishs leaves sway unsteadily as it continues to laugh. Finally, he has had enough of standing around waiting for the Oddish to stop.
Um, excuse me? he says, but the Oddish does not listen. Instead, it laughs even harder, its mouth wide open and almost covering its entire face. Lightning backs away slowly, unsure of what will happen next. Suddenly, the Oddish immediately stops laughing, takes one look at the Mareep, and falls forward on its face. Lightning approaches it again, but its no use, the Oddish has somehow fainted!
As if that isnt strange enough, something in the air catches Lightnings attention. He tilts his head and sniffs. Nothing happens at first, but then, Lightning smiles and begins to giggle. Then he bursts into a hearty laughter, just like the Oddish. You try to see what has gotten into your Mareep, but before you can get close enough, Lightning springs forward and into a grove of bushes! You start to panic as his laughter fades away into the distance, and suddenly, you hear a chorus of even more laughter!
What will you do now?

Island: Art Island
Location: Aricu River

Adoptees:

Miracle the male Togetic, Level 11.
Lightning the male Mareep, Level 5.

Stamps: 15
CCPs: 59
Items: None

~*~*~*~*~*~

Um... O_O I think I'll go over to the bushes, peer inside, and see if I can see anything in there. If I can't, I'll look for Lightning, at least. If that's not enough, I guess I'll see if I can go into the bush. XD

Knight of Time
21st January 2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You ask your Houndoom if she can give both you and Andrew a fast ride to the cave, but she shrieks at the thought. Apparently you're too heavy for her. You then decide to walk, and night falls upon you as you cross the forest. You see the same fallen tree you'd found earlier. You keep walking, until Andrew begins to yawn every two seconds. You notice you've began to feel tired too. You've been walking all day. Even so, you try to get out of the forest. But before you can make it, a Poochyena pops up from behind some conical bushes. Its face looks familiar.

"Where's the bird?," the pokemon asks.

-What will you say or do now?

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCPs: 10
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'm going to rub my head in confusion, telling the Poochyena I have no idea what he's talking about...

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2004, 06:15 PM
I'll update for Amy, Karin and Kyle now. Aragornbird will update for Cheesey, LightNinetales and me tomorrow.

Amy- You walk into the small store, and an old man greets you warmly.

"Welcome!," he tells you. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

When he hears your request, he opens a drawer and takes out 4 TMs from it.

"My shop has become a lot more active since these Aeroblast TMs started coming," he confesses with a smile.

You give the man 100 CCPs, and he thanks you for your purchase and wishes you good luck on your journey.

You thank the old man and say goodbye to him, as you resume the journey towards the Crystal Cave. You walk past the crossroads and into a grassy area. The stars shine brightly on the sky, and the moon looks almost like a thin hair.

You walk until you come across a new road, and realize it's really late. Alexa is already asleep on Starflare's back.

-Will you look for a place to sleep, or try to keep going? (You have until tomorrow night to reach the cave).


Karin- You follow the sound carefully, trying not to be discovered. The ground and walls start shaking more as you move on, and soon the sound of crashing stones is added to the rambling. You walk a few more steps until you find an opening that leads to a much wider tunnel. There, you can finally see what's going on. You see Ryan running from one side to another of the tunnel, throwing stones at a large Onix. The huge pokemon shakes his head and roars as the rocks hit him, and now and again hits the walls, making them shake and eventually causing Ryan to trip.

-What will you do?


Kyle- You rub your head in confusion, telling the Poochyena you have no idea what he's talking about.

"You know, that annoying little Natu," the Poochyena says. "She never lets me win when I battle her, and now that I've trained and grown stronger she disappeared."

Then his ear twitches, as if he's just heard something. He looks back, and then turns to you again.

"That must be her. Sorry I bothered you. Bye!"

With that, he runs of in the same direction he came from.

"What a stupid Poochyena!," Andrew comments, clearly sleepy. "Can we go to sleep now? It's late and I'm really tired. We can get to the cave tomorrow."

-What will you do? (You have until tomorrow night to reach the cave).

Wolfsong
21st January 2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
I'll update for Amy, Karin and Kyle now. Aragornbird will update for Cheesey, LightNinetales and me tomorrow.

Amy- You walk into the small store, and an old man greets you warmly.

"Welcome!," he tells you. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

When he hears your request, he opens a drawer and takes out 4 TMs from it.

"My shop has become a lot more active since these Aeroblast TMs started coming," he confesses with a smile.

You give the man 100 CCPs, and he thanks you for your purchase and wishes you good luck on your journey.

You thank the old man and say goodbye to him, as you resume the journey towards the Crystal Cave. You walk past the crossroads and into a grassy area. The stars shine brightly on the sky, and the moon looks almost like a thin hair.

You walk until you come across a new road, and realize it's really late. Alexa is already asleep on Starflare's back.

-Will you look for a place to sleep, or try to keep going? (You have until tomorrow night to reach the cave).

Route 3/Pixie Island/200 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

200 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I guess I'll look for a place to rest for the night. Once we found a place i'll send out ranec and the others to take turns keeping watch. Then i'll settle down for the night, but I'll ask my pokes to alert me if they see or hear anything sucpicious. I'll ask Serenity to keep an eye on Alexa and make sure nothing happens to her.

Edit: updated number of ccps ^^

Charizard04621
22nd January 2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Karin- You follow the sound carefully, trying not to be discovered. The ground and walls start shaking more as you move on, and soon the sound of crashing stones is added to the rambling. You walk a few more steps until you find an opening that leads to a much wider tunnel. There, you can finally see what's going on. You see Ryan running from one side to another of the tunnel, throwing stones at a large Onix. The huge pokemon shakes his head and roars as the rocks hit him, and now and again hits the walls, making them shake and eventually causing Ryan to trip.

-What will you do?

Island: Art Island
Location: A cave at the base of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 96

Uh oh. Switchblade, get that Onix! Icy Wind!

Knight of Time
22nd January 2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Kyle- You rub your head in confusion, telling the Poochyena you have no idea what he's talking about.

"You know, that annoying little Natu," the Poochyena says. "She never lets me win when I battle her, and now that I've trained and grown stronger she disappeared."

Then his ear twitches, as if he's just heard something. He looks back, and then turns to you again.

"That must be her. Sorry I bothered you. Bye!"

With that, he runs of in the same direction he came from.

"What a stupid Poochyena!," Andrew comments, clearly sleepy. "Can we go to sleep now? It's late and I'm really tired. We can get to the cave tomorrow."

-What will you do? (You have until tomorrow night to reach the cave).

Location: Pixie Island, Point Forest
CCPs: 10
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'm going to tell Andrew that we can indeed go to sleep right now (I'm tired myself).

Edit: Oh, what an embarrassing typo... ;o

Lady Vulpix
22nd January 2004, 11:53 AM
Amy- You and your group look for a place to spend the night. The most sheltered spot you can find is among a group of trees, so there you settle down. You ask Serenity to watch Alexa, in order to make sure nothing happens to her. Alexa wakes up when Starflare stops moving, and gets down, curling up next to Serenity, not without saying goodnight to you and all the pokemon. Quilava lies down by her side. Considering she's safe, you decide to get some sleep.

Still a bit nervous and wondering what lies ahead, the first noise you hear wakes you up, but as soon as you open your eyes you realize it's just a Noctowl flying by. The rest of the night is calm and uneventful, and when the first rays of the sun reach your eyes, you're ready and full of energy to resume your journey to the Crystal Cave.

-What will you do now? Will you turn left and walk along Route 3, or keep going straight across the grassy plains?


Karin- "Uh oh. Switchblade, get that Onix! Icy Wind!," you shout as soon as you see the scene. The Porygon complies and releases a freezing gust of wind. The Onix shrieks and shakes as the wind touches it, and then roars louder than before. Ryan also shakes as the air around him gets colder, but as soon as he realizes where the wind came from, he runs to your side.

"It's great that you came!," he says. "This thing just came out of nowhere! It scared me, but then I started throwing rocks at it, and I think it was working because it stopped advancing and started shaking instead. If I hadn't tripped, I think I'd have escaped or maybe even scared it away."

Ryan sounds more excited than scared, even though he would have been in serious trouble if the giant snake had decided to as much as hit him with its head or tail. The Onix is still up, but its roars sound more like moans now and it's shaking with cold.

-What will you do?


Kyle- Where did you get the name Ryan from? That's the boy who's with Karin now.
Being tired yourself, you tell Andrew that you will indeed sleep now. You look for the warmest place you can find, pile up some leaves and lie down. Andrew does the same, staying close by your Houndoom. Surprisingly enough, no trouble comes up during the night and you all manage to sleep until the morning.
It is Andrew who wakes you up, the sun already shining in the sky.

"Surprise!," he says. "I knew we were about to leave the forest, so I took Houndoom and we went to pick up some berries for the journey. Look!"

He shows you his hands full of pyramidal and conical berries, and by the volume and stain of his pockets you can tell they're filled with berries too.

"So, do we get going now?"

It's wonderful what a good night's sleep has done for him. He looks refreshed and renewed, and his mood's a lot better. Seeing him like this makes you stop thinking about telling him off for leaving alone with Houndoom.

After taking some berries, you all resume your march towards the Crystal Cave. After only a few minutes, you manage to leave the forest, arriving back at the bridge. Only this time, you get to cross the bridge without interruptions. After walking some more, you come to a junction, and see a small store to your left and a new road to your front.

-What will you do? Go to the store? Keep walking straight? Take the new road (to the right or left)? Or do something else?

Knight of Time
22nd January 2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Kyle- Where did you get the name Ryan from? That's the boy who's with Karin now.
Being tired yourself, you tell Andrew that you will indeed sleep now. You look for the warmest place you can find, pile up some leaves and lie down. Andrew does the same, staying close by your Houndoom. Surprisingly enough, no trouble comes up during the night and you all manage to sleep until the morning.
It is Andrew who wakes you up, the sun already shining in the sky.

"Surprise!," he says. "I knew we were about to leave the forest, so I took Houndoom and we went to pick up some berries for the journey. Look!"

He shows you his hands full of pyramidal and conical berries, and by the volume and stain of his pockets you can tell they're filled with berries too.

"So, do we get going now?"

It's wonderful what a good night's sleep has done for him. He looks refreshed and renewed, and his mood's a lot better. Seeing him like this makes you stop thinking about telling him off for leaving alone with Houndoom.

After taking some berries, you all resume your march towards the Crystal Cave. After only a few minutes, you manage to leave the forest, arriving back at the bridge. Only this time, you get to cross the bridge without interruptions. After walking some more, you come to a junction, and see a small store to your left and a new road to your front.

-What will you do? Go to the store? Keep walking straight? Take the new road (to the right or left)? Or do something else?

Location: Pixie Island
CCPs: 10
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'm going to keep heading for the Crystal Cave.

Pikachu101
22nd January 2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Pikachu101- You explain to the Skarmories that their presence here is impacting on the Magikarp and other pokemon who live in this area, and offer to help them find a new home. They look at you and then at each other. Finally, the mother speaks again.

"If you can think of a better place for us, we'll gladly follow. But where do you think we can live?"

-Any ideas?

Art Isle, Death Cliffs
Pack: 3 CCP, 3 Food, 5 Dolls
Pokes: Pyro (L17 F Magmar) and Coral (L8 F Corsola)

Well, at least the Skamories are reasonable.
I'll ask if one of them could come with me to try and find them a new home. I'll also ask about where they used to live.

No one to update for right now.

Wolfsong
22nd January 2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Amy- You and your group look for a place to spend the night. The most sheltered spot you can find is among a group of trees, so there you settle down. You ask Serenity to watch Alexa, in order to make sure nothing happens to her. Alexa wakes up when Starflare stops moving, and gets down, curling up next to Serenity, not without saying goodnight to you and all the pokemon. Quilava lies down by her side. Considering she's safe, you decide to get some sleep.

Still a bit nervous and wondering what lies ahead, the first noise you hear wakes you up, but as soon as you open your eyes you realize it's just a Noctowl flying by. The rest of the night is calm and uneventful, and when the first rays of the sun reach your eyes, you're ready and full of energy to resume your journey to the Crystal Cave.

-What will you do now? Will you turn left and walk along Route 3, or keep going straight across the grassy plains?

Route 3/Pixie Island/203 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

203 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I'll ask Ranec and Ralts to use their psychic powers to see which route is the safer and we'll go that direction. If both of them or equally safe or dangerous, i'll let the pokes decide which path we should take, after all thye have better senses (hearing, etc) than I do. So once that is decided, we'll continue on our trek to the Crystal Cave

Edit: Updated Number of CCPS

Pichu
22nd January 2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Pikachu Master
Plot Changing Fire Mouse (Cyndaquil)

You are a bit creeped out by the cloaked men and try to run but you slip on some ice and are knocked unconsious.

When you wake up, you find yourself on an odd bed and some more cloaked people and an uncloaked boy in the room with you. You can't run as some of the men are blocking the door out. The boy begins to speak flawless Expedian. "Greetings stranger, I am sorry that we stole your Pikachu, but we needed to bring you here." The boy pulls out Picha from under his chair and gives her to you.

"My name is Matoro, and this man is our leader Nuju. And these are my people the Drizin." He pauses for a second and then continues, "Would you please listen to his tale? I can translate for you, if not we will let you go unharmed. I am sorry for all your trouble but we need your help."

What will you say?

Island: Island of Mist
Location: In some odd house.
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare TM, Toxic TM, Powder Snow TM, I have other TMs... but... but... FORGET IT!! xP.
CCP: 230

uh... okay. o_o; "What can I do to help?" asks me.

Charizard04621
22nd January 2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Karin- "Uh oh. Switchblade, get that Onix! Icy Wind!," you shout as soon as you see the scene. The Porygon complies and releases a freezing gust of wind. The Onix shrieks and shakes as the wind touches it, and then roars louder than before. Ryan also shakes as the air around him gets colder, but as soon as he realizes where the wind came from, he runs to your side.

"It's great that you came!," he says. "This thing just came out of nowhere! It scared me, but then I started throwing rocks at it, and I think it was working because it stopped advancing and started shaking instead. If I hadn't tripped, I think I'd have escaped or maybe even scared it away."

Ryan sounds more excited than scared, even though he would have been in serious trouble if the giant snake had decided to as much as hit him with its head or tail. The Onix is still up, but its roars sound more like moans now and it's shaking with cold.

-What will you do?

Island: Art Island
Location: A cave at the base of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 96

I wonder if that Onix is hurt... I won't get too close, but I'll try to see if there's anything wrong with it. Switchblade and Evenstar won't advance. I want the Onix to know that I'm not trying to hurt it if I don't have to.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
22nd January 2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Phantom of Innocence-BF- Shocked at the urgency of your advisor's words, you rush to the crossroads, and straight from there to the mountain at the end of the road. You're lucky; not only you were actually quite close, but also the entrance is right in front of you when you reach Maiden's Peak. However, not everything is so easy, as beyond the entrance you can see a wide abyss, and an old, crumbling bridge seems to be the only intended way to get to the other side.

-What will you do? Try to walk through the bridge? Try to cross taking some precautions (how)? Try to get to the other side by other means (how)? Or do something else?

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

Hmm, I'll let Kadabra use his Psychic powers to hold the bridge still while we cross over (Kadabra can Teleport to us, right?).

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2004, 11:01 AM
Aragornbird seems to be having a harder time than he expected with his exams. I expect him to update for me, LightNinetales and Cheesey today. Sorry for the delay. Pikachu101 is supposed to update for Cyndaquil today too, so I'll take care of the others.


Knight of all Darkness- You keep heading for the Crystal Cave, walking through a grassy area with just a few trees and bushes scattered around the place. As you walk, Andrew eventually takes out some pointy berries from his stained pockets and eats them. Noon finds you reaching a road. Nobody seems to be around.

-What will you do? Follow the road to the left? To the right? Cross the road and keep going straight? Get something to eat? Or do something else?


Pikachu Master- You ask the Skarmories if one of them could come with you to try and find them a new home, and also ask about where they used to live.

"We used to live on the west side of a big mountain," the mother Skarmory says. "We followed the course of the river while we were looking for a new home. We could go with you if we knew where we were going, but my babies' wings aren't strong enough for long distance flights yet (it took the rest of us a great effort to bring them here) and I'd never leave them alone. Maybe another Skarmory could go with you, or maybe you can look for a good place and come back for us when you've found it."

-What's your decision?


I Will Hold My Ground- You ask Ranec and Ralts to use their psychic powers to see which route is the safer. Neither of them can detect any imminent threats, so you ask your pokemon to decide what path to take. They all focus ther senses on finding the most accurate path, and soon realize there's a river ahead, and conclude that it will be easier to cross the river if you walk along the road.

You then turn to the left and begin to walk along Route 3. After some time, the river meets your eyes and ears. Crossing it proves to be no problem, as a firm wooden bridge stands across it. The water looks fresh and transparent, and Alexa takes the chance to drink some before crossing, and Omastar to refresh his tentacles in it. Once on the other side, you find a young couple sitting by a large table by the road. The sight is quite unusual, but a simple look at the table reveals what they're doing: they're selling food and brochures for the travellers.

"Hello, nice ladies," the man says to you. "Would you like a brochure? It has all about the Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake. Only 5 CCPs."
"Or maybe you would like something to eat," the woman offers. "You all look hungry. We have bread, cakes and the most delicious pies. Only 2 CCPs a piece. You arrived here at a perfect time: it's noon, so the pies are just coming out of the oven."

The road goes on ahead of you, but you can see a narrow trail emerging from it to your right.

-What will you do? Will you buy something, talk to the couple, keep walking along the road, head for the trail, or do something else? (Choosing more than one option is also allowed).


Lune- Not getting too close, you try to see if there's anything wrong with the Onix, doing your best to let it know you're not trying to hurt it. The Onix directs you a puzzled gaze.

"What do you want now?," he says. "Isn't it enough that your friend attacked me for no reason? You had to ask that Porygon to release that cold wind on me to make things worse. I still feel like I'm freezing. What else do you want? What have I done to you?"
"I didn't attack him," Ryan assures before you can say anything. "I mean, I did, but it was for a reason. It was about to smash me! It came out of nowhere at such a speed I would be minced meat if I hadn't stopped it."
"Little liar! You threw a rock at my face before I could even see you!"
"You would have trampled me before you could see me!"

Now this has become a word fight. At least no more objects are being thrown.

-What will you do now?


Whaaa?- Kadabra uses his psychic powers to hold the brigde still while the rest of you cross over, doing your best not to look down at the lava below you. (Oh, did I forget to mention there was lava)? You finally make it to the other side, and Kadabra teleports to where you are. Here, you can see 17 doors all perfectly aligned, some smaller, some bigger, some thinner, some wider than the rest. When you get closer, you spot a message inscribed on the wall right between the 8th Door and the 9th Door. It reads:


Around you are the doors that will lead to victory
Get through them all and you'll make history
Door number one is plain and white
Door number two is out of sight
Door number three will make you shiver
Door number four will make you quiver
Door number five is on the ground
Door number six weighs less than a pound
Door number seven is green with vines
Door number eight is filled with signs
Door number nine is dark and dim
Door number ten is filled to the brim
Door number eleven burns in many shards
Door number twelve has a fist on a card
Door number thirteen will give you a shock
Door number fourteen is hard as a rock
Door number fifteen is smooth and grey
Door number sixteen is toxic and gives dismay
Last but not least is door number seventeen
Which is Fire, Water, Electric, and every color you've ever seen.

-You've virtually updated for yourself this time. What will you do?

Pikachu101
23rd January 2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Pikachu Master- You ask the Skarmories if one of them could come with you to try and find them a new home, and also ask about where they used to live.

"We used to live on the west side of a big mountain," the mother Skarmory says. "We followed the course of the river while we were looking for a new home. We could go with you if we knew where we were going, but my babies' wings aren't strong enough for long distance flights yet (it took the rest of us a great effort to bring them here) and I'd never leave them alone. Maybe another Skarmory could go with you, or maybe you can look for a good place and come back for us when you've found it."

-What's your decision?

Location: Art Isle, Death Cliffs
Pokes: Pyro (L17 F Magmar), and Coral (L8 Female Corsola)
Pack: 3 CCP, 3 Food, 5 Dolls

I'll ask to see if any other Skamory can help me look for a new home. Either way, I'll ask someone for a lift up to the top of the Cliffs.

Cyndaquil
Matoro smiles when he hears your response. Nuju begins the weird gestures again and Matoro begins to translate. "Our people have lived here for hundreds of years, watching over Snowhead Temple and its Guardian, Kopaka. Snowhead is the source of life for this island, without it, there could be no life on this island. But recently, dark figures have taken over the temple and captured Kopaka, I know you are a skilled trainer, will you help us defeat the figures and save the Island of Mist?"

What do you say?

Knight of Time
23rd January 2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Knight of all Darkness- You keep heading for the Crystal Cave, walking through a grassy area with just a few trees and bushes scattered around the place. As you walk, Andrew eventually takes out some pointy berries from his stained pockets and eats them. Noon finds you reaching a road. Nobody seems to be around.

-What will you do? Follow the road to the left? To the right? Cross the road and keep going straight? Get something to eat? Or do something else?

Location: Pixie Island
CCPs: 20
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'm going to check to see if there is a trail not that far from my location.

Charizard04621
23rd January 2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
[color=hotpink]Lune- Not getting too close, you try to see if there's anything wrong with the Onix, doing your best to let it know you're not trying to hurt it. The Onix directs you a puzzled gaze.

"What do you want now?," he says. "Isn't it enough that your friend attacked me for no reason? You had to ask that Porygon to release that cold wind on me to make things worse. I still feel like I'm freezing. What else do you want? What have I done to you?"
"I didn't attack him," Ryan assures before you can say anything. "I mean, I did, but it was for a reason. It was about to smash me! It came out of nowhere at such a speed I would be minced meat if I hadn't stopped it."
"Little liar! You threw a rock at my face before I could even see you!"
"You would have trampled me before you could see me!"

Now this has become a word fight. At least no more objects are being thrown.

-What will you do now?

Island: Art Island
Location: A cave at the base of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 9
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 118

STOOOOOOP! We need a truce here. There will be no more arguments. Okay, I'm sorry I attacked you, Onix. Right now I'm not going to ask what happened because you two are obviously going to have different versions of the story. Switchblade, try to warm up the Onix with Thunderbolt... Electricity won't do much harm to a Ground type, but it can provide heat. Meanwhile, I'd like to ask... Where does this tunnel lead to? Oh, yes, and is anyone hungry? I've got some food.

Wolfsong
23rd January 2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
I Will Hold My Ground- You ask Ranec and Ralts to use their psychic powers to see which route is the safer. Neither of them can detect any imminent threats, so you ask your pokemon to decide what path to take. They all focus ther senses on finding the most accurate path, and soon realize there's a river ahead, and conclude that it will be easier to cross the river if you walk along the road.

You then turn to the left and begin to walk along Route 3. After some time, the river meets your eyes and ears. Crossing it proves to be no problem, as a firm wooden bridge stands across it. The water looks fresh and transparent, and Alexa takes the chance to drink some before crossing, and Omastar to refresh his tentacles in it. Once on the other side, you find a young couple sitting by a large table by the road. The sight is quite unusual, but a simple look at the table reveals what they're doing: they're selling food and brochures for the travellers.

"Hello, nice ladies," the man says to you. "Would you like a brochure? It has all about the Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake. Only 5 CCPs."
"Or maybe you would like something to eat," the woman offers. "You all look hungry. We have bread, cakes and the most delicious pies. Only 2 CCPs a piece. You arrived here at a perfect time: it's noon, so the pies are just coming out of the oven."

The road goes on ahead of you, but you can see a narrow trail emerging from it to your right.

-What will you do? Will you buy something, talk to the couple, keep walking along the road, head for the trail, or do something else? (Choosing more than one option is also allowed).

Route 3/Pixie Island/229 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

229 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows

I'll buy a brochure and a piece of food for me and Alexa now. *hands over 9 ccps* Then I'll thank them, before looking at the brochure mainly at the crystal cave section while we resume our trek towards the crystal cave.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
23rd January 2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Whaaa?- Kadabra uses his psychic powers to hold the brigde still while the rest of you cross over, doing your best not to look down at the lava below you. (Oh, did I forget to mention there was lava)? You finally make it to the other side, and Kadabra teleports to where you are. Here, you can see 17 doors all perfectly aligned, some smaller, some bigger, some thinner, some wider than the rest. When you get closer, you spot a message inscribed on the wall right between the 8th Door and the 9th Door. It reads:


Around you are the doors that will lead to victory
Get through them all and you'll make history
Door number one is plain and white
Door number two is out of sight
Door number three will make you shiver
Door number four will make you quiver
Door number five is on the ground
Door number six weighs less than a pound
Door number seven is green with vines
Door number eight is filled with signs
Door number nine is dark and dim
Door number ten is filled to the brim
Door number eleven burns in many shards
Door number twelve has a fist on a card
Door number thirteen will give you a shock
Door number fourteen is hard as a rock
Door number fifteen is smooth and grey
Door number sixteen is toxic and gives dismay
Last but not least is door number seventeen
Which is Fire, Water, Electric, and every color you've ever seen.

-You've virtually updated for yourself this time. What will you do? [/B]

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

Interesting name for me there, Gabi. XD I think I'll pick Door #8...=]]

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2004, 08:25 PM
Kyle- You check to see if there's a trail nearby, but you can't see anything except for grass, a few trees and bushes, and the road.

-Once more, what will you do?


Karin- "STOOOOOOP! We need a truce here," you interrupt the argument. "There will be no more arguments. Okay, I'm sorry I attacked you, Onix. Right now I'm not going to ask what happened because you two are obviously going to have different versions of the story. Switchblade, try to warm up the Onix with Thunderbolt... Electricity won't do much harm to a Ground type, but it can provide heat. Meanwhile, I'd like to ask... Where does this tunnel lead to? Oh, yes, and is anyone hungry? I've got some food."

Switchblade follows your instructions and helps the Onix warm up. Once he's feeling better, the Onix accepts your offer.

"You seem to be nice after all," he tells you after eating a unit of food. "Are you planning to stay around here? I wouldn't mind some company. Life under the mountains is quite lonely."
"And I wouldn't mind going home," Ryan says. "First all that walk, climbing the mountain, then a Zangoose attacks, now these... I think I've had it for today. If my mom wants me to help around the house I will, but I don't think fighting wild pokemon on my own can help me prove I've matured. In any case, I've defended myself quite well against that Onix."
"Not that I'd attacked you at all," the Onix says, but stops as soon as he notices your glare.
"Honestly, don't you think we've spent enough time here?," Ryan asks you.

-How will you respond?


Amy- You thank the couple and buy a brochure, and two pieces of pie for you and Alexa. During lunch, you take a look at the brochure, and read the section about the Crystal Cave. There's a picture of the entrance: a cave carved on semi-transparent white stone, with some marks on either side.
On one side, the following symbols can be seen:
http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/CrystalCaveSymbols.txt
On the other, only the last one is repeated. The text reads:

For years, people have visited the Crystal Cave to meditate, or to enjoy the beauty of the crystals. Those who enter agree that the presence of magic can be said inside. It is said that, on certain nights, the Enchantress shows herself to those who visit the cave, but the few who have actually seen her won't reveal the details of their encounter. This adds to the mystery and myths which have enveloped the Crystal Cave for decades.

Having read this, finished your lunch and said goodbye to the couple, you resume your trek towards the cave. You start walking along the trail and, after a while, you notice you've started going upwards. With some more effort, you keep walking until you notice something shiny by the side of the trail.

-What will you do? Inspect the shiny object, or just keep walking?


Sorry, Julina. I started this update 3 hours ago, and you hadn't posted yet. Now it's 11:25 PM and I'm to tired to come up with a plan for you, but I'll try to update for you as soon as I can.

Wolfsong
23rd January 2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Amy- You thank the couple and buy a brochure, and two pieces of pie for you and Alexa. During lunch, you take a look at the brochure, and read the section about the Crystal Cave. There's a picture of the entrance: a cave carved on semi-transparent white stone, with some marks on either side.
On one side, the following symbols can be seen:
http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/CrystalCaveSymbols.txt
On the other, only the last one is repeated. The text reads:

For years, people have visited the Crystal Cave to meditate, or to enjoy the beauty of the crystals. Those who enter agree that the presence of magic can be said inside. It is said that, on certain nights, the Enchantress shows herself to those who visit the cave, but the few who have actually seen her won't reveal the details of their encounter. This adds to the mystery and myths which have enveloped the Crystal Cave for decades.

Having read this, finished your lunch and said goodbye to the couple, you resume your trek towards the cave. You start walking along the trail and, after a while, you notice you've started going upwards. With some more effort, you keep walking until you notice something shiny by the side of the trail.

-What will you do? Inspect the shiny object, or just keep walking?

Route 3/Pixie Island/220 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

220 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake

I know i'm probably being more cautious than i need to, but now that i'm close i don't want to do something stupid ^^;; . I will ask Ranec to use psychic to see if there is anything dangerous about the shiny object. If it is, we'll leave it alone. If not, I will investigate it. When i'm done, I'll resume the trek to the Crystal Cave. ^^

aragornbird
23rd January 2004, 11:08 PM
Sorry for the delay.

Cheesey Very startled at what has happened to your Mareep, you cautiously approach the bush that Lightning bounded through to see if you could see anything. A what a sight there is! Several grass and water Pokemon are rolling all over the ground, laughing unnaturally loud, oblivious to everything else going on around them. An Azumarrill is laughing until tears stream down its face, and it suddenly takes a breath and collapses onto the ground, fainted. The same thing happens to a Chikorita, a Hoppip, and a Poliwag. Not amused by these unusual events, you find that you still cannot locate your Mareep. You attempt to step through the bushes, but as soon as you do, an unusual aroma fills your nostrils. The smell seems to be coming up ahead, but suddenly you burst out in uncontrollable laughter just like those Pokemon.
Oh no! What will you do?

Light Ninetales The leader of the Squirtles nods in understanding and a few of the other turtle Pokemon chime in with agreement. But two of the Squirtles declare their dissent.
Never trust a human! Ive lost all respect for them ages ago! says one of them in a cold manner.
Settle down, you two! the leader commands, Instead of fighting all the time, wouldnt it be much better if we could just ask for assistance?
Pah! A what assistance could a human offer us? another retorts. The leader Squirtle sighs, wipes his head, and turns to you with a solemn look on his face.
All we ask is that you help us find someplace to live. Were tired of traveling around like homeless Pokemon thinking we still have a place to call home. Other Squirtles nod and they all begin to talk at once.
Yeah, a new home!
With lots of water for swimming, of course!
And land to play and relax on!
And food, dont forget about food!
The leader raises his hand and silence descends upon the group.
So what do you say? Will you help us find a new home?

How will you respond?

Gabi Lagi immediately obeys your commands and swoops around the air, trying to catch up with the speeding Rayquaza. The Dragonite sticks out her long tail, hoping to snag her unexpecting opponent. Success! The Rayquaza collided into Lagis tail, at which she instantly curled it up to secure the dragon within her grasp. The Rayquaza was not amused and decided to retaliate. He glowed bright yellow as he charged up electricity within his body and blasted it outwards, channeling the voltage through Lagis tail and into her body. Lagi tried to concentrate on keeping the Rayquaza within her Wrap, but she did not have enough energy to resist the full brunt of the electric attack and let go of her opponent, panting in exhaustion.
Nonetheless, she was still close enough to strike the Rayquaza with her Dragon Claw. Bringing her arm out, her claws gleamed and were engulfed in fiery dragon energy as she brought it down upon the Rayquazas face and slashed him up. The Rayquaza roared in pain as deep red cuts formed in his green flesh. He opened his mouth and fired a bone-chilling Ice Beam attack at Lagi. The Dragonite was struck by the frosty beam and felt numbness induced by cold surge up her body. To her horror, she found that her right arm was frozen solid. Both dragons glared angrily at each out, raging fires burning in their eyes.
Ooh, this battle is about to draw to a close! Make the next round or two a good one!

LightNinetales
24th January 2004, 03:53 AM
(Golden is now at level 19)

Originally posted by aragornbird


Light Ninetales The leader of the Squirtles nods in understanding and a few of the other turtle Pokemon chime in with agreement. But two of the Squirtles declare their dissent.
Never trust a human! Ive lost all respect for them ages ago! says one of them in a cold manner.
Settle down, you two! the leader commands, Instead of fighting all the time, wouldnt it be much better if we could just ask for assistance?
Pah! A what assistance could a human offer us? another retorts. The leader Squirtle sighs, wipes his head, and turns to you with a solemn look on his face.
All we ask is that you help us find someplace to live. Were tired of traveling around like homeless Pokemon thinking we still have a place to call home. Other Squirtles nod and they all begin to talk at once.
Yeah, a new home!
With lots of water for swimming, of course!
And land to play and relax on!
And food, dont forget about food!
The leader raises his hand and silence descends upon the group.
So what do you say? Will you help us find a new home?

How will you respond?



~Dragonair Island~
-Route 23-

Food:5,Dolls:5

Golden,male captured naturally shiny Cacturne,level 19

and

Kaizerin,female captured Walrein,level 20

---
I'll tell them I'll help them to find a new home.But I'll tell them not to attack my pokemon.

Charizard04621
24th January 2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Karin- "STOOOOOOP! We need a truce here," you interrupt the argument. "There will be no more arguments. Okay, I'm sorry I attacked you, Onix. Right now I'm not going to ask what happened because you two are obviously going to have different versions of the story. Switchblade, try to warm up the Onix with Thunderbolt... Electricity won't do much harm to a Ground type, but it can provide heat. Meanwhile, I'd like to ask... Where does this tunnel lead to? Oh, yes, and is anyone hungry? I've got some food."

Switchblade follows your instructions and helps the Onix warm up. Once he's feeling better, the Onix accepts your offer.

"You seem to be nice after all," he tells you after eating a unit of food. "Are you planning to stay around here? I wouldn't mind some company. Life under the mountains is quite lonely."
"And I wouldn't mind going home," Ryan says. "First all that walk, climbing the mountain, then a Zangoose attacks, now these... I think I've had it for today. If my mom wants me to help around the house I will, but I don't think fighting wild pokemon on my own can help me prove I've matured. In any case, I've defended myself quite well against that Onix."
"Not that I'd attacked you at all," the Onix says, but stops as soon as he notices your glare.
"Honestly, don't you think we've spent enough time here?," Ryan asks you.

-How will you respond?
[/color]

Island: Art Island
Location: A cave on Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Food: 8
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 118

Well, Ryan's right; we can't stay here, Onix. But perhaps you would like to come with us? We're supposed to climb to the top of Icuno Peak. I think, Ryan, that it would be best if we complete that task. Once we achieve that, you can go home and prove to your mother that you aren't a lazy good-for-nothing like she calls you. So, what do you two think? Ryan, will you continue on this quest, so your mother will stop nagging? Onix, will you come with us to perhaps have an experience more interesting than the cold darkness of the mountain caves?

Knight of Time
24th January 2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Kyle- You check to see if there's a trail nearby, but you can't see anything except for grass, a few trees and bushes, and the road.

-Once more, what will you do?[/color]

Location: Pixie Island
CCPs: 20
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'll keep going straight.

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2004, 11:22 AM
I'll update for Amy, Karin, Kyle and Aragornbird. The last of this list will, in turn, update for Pikachu101, LightNinetales and Julina.

MY POST:

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/142 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

Looks like Lagi's in trouble. A Fire Blast should help her melt the ice, and hopefully stop Rayquaza from releasing more Ice Beams. Then she can use another Agility to get behind Rayquaza's back, and strike with another Dragon Claw.


Nala98- You ask Ranec to use his psychic powers, but he doesn't feel any presence around. You then walk carefully towards the shiny object, and realize it's a shard of ice reflecting the rays of the sun. It's impossible to tell how long it has been there, but you can notice it hasn't even begun to melt. Do you know what that means?

-What will you do?


Aragornbird- You thank Aeragorn for warning you and tell him to use Sandstorm to blow the spores away. As the sandstorm starts brewing, you're forced to close your eyes, unable to stop the sand from hitting you as it hits everything else. When you manage to open your eyes again, the poisonous powders are gone. You keep walking down the tunnel, when some noises start to reach your ears. They become clearer as you get closer. It sounds like some kind of battle's going on.

-What will you do? Keep walking? Hide? Send someone to investigate? Go back? Or do something else?


Charizard04621- You agree with Ryan that you can't stay here, but offer Onix to join you. He gladly accepts. Congratulations! Onix has joined your team!

Onix (male)
Level 20
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail.
Trait: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy (why do we include this anyway?)

You also tell Ryan that you think it would be best to complete the task, so that he can go home and prove to his mother that he's not a lazy good-for-nothing like she calls him. You then agree to continue your ascension. The storm has already stopped and you were already quite close to the top, so you manage to reach your goal soon.

Once on the top, you notice something shiny that stands out from the rocks. When you take a closer look, you realize what it is. It's the Element Emerald!

-What will you do now?


DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Short and simple update for you.
You keep walking straight for some time, until you come across a wide river, with a thick layer of round-topped trees on either side. There are no bridges at sight, not any rocks you can stand on to walk across the river.

-How will you cross?

Wolfsong
26th January 2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You ask Ranec to use his psychic powers, but he doesn't feel any presence around. You then walk carefully towards the shiny object, and realize it's a shard of ice reflecting the rays of the sun. It's impossible to tell how long it has been there, but you can notice it hasn't even begun to melt. Do you know what that means?

-What will you do?

trail/Pixie Island/205 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

205 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake

I guess this means that we are really close to the cave now, so we will continue on till we reach the Crystal Cave

Knight of Time
26th January 2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- Short and simple update for you.
You keep walking straight for some time, until you come across a wide river, with a thick layer of round-topped trees on either side. There are no bridges at sight, not any rocks you can stand on to walk across the river.

-How will you cross?

Location: Pixie Island
CCPs: 20
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

It looks like the safest way to cross will be to knock down one of the tallest trees so that it makes a bridge, so I'm going to ask my Sandslash to use a strong Crush Claw to knock down one of the trees if he can.

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2004, 12:24 PM
Amy- No, it means you've found a shard of Nevermelting Ice.

-Will you pick it up before you continue?


Kyle- You ask Sandslash to use a Crush Claw to knock down a tree. It takes some time, but he finally manages to trow a trunk down into the river. You start crossing, but there's still about 2 meters of water left between the top of the fallen tree and the shore. Some of the trees in front of you extend their branches closer to you, but not close enough to reach them with your hands.

-What will you do now?

Wolfsong
26th January 2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Amy- No, it means you've found a shard of Nevermelting Ice.

-Will you pick it up before you continue?

trail/Pixie Island/205 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

205 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake

Yes I will pick it up then continue onto the cave ^^;;

Knight of Time
26th January 2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Amy- No, it means you've found a shard of Nevermelting Ice.

-Will you pick it up before you continue?


Kyle- You ask Sandslash to use a Crush Claw to knock down a tree. It takes some time, but he finally manages to trow a trunk down into the river. You start crossing, but there's still about 2 meters of water left between the top of the fallen tree and the shore. Some of the trees in front of you extend their branches closer to you, but not close enough to reach them with your hands.

-What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island
CCPs: 20
Stamps: 45
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'm going to try firing my Switching Hook at one of the trees on the other side (while telling Andrew to tightly hang on to me if it can help us cross to the other side).

aragornbird
26th January 2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Aragornbird- You thank Aeragorn for warning you and tell him to use Sandstorm to blow the spores away. As the sandstorm starts brewing, you're forced to close your eyes, unable to stop the sand from hitting you as it hits everything else. When you manage to open your eyes again, the poisonous powders are gone. You keep walking down the tunnel, when some noises start to reach your ears. They become clearer as you get closer. It sounds like some kind of battle's going on.
-What will you do? Keep walking? Hide? Send someone to investigate? Go back? Or do something else?


Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 102 CCPs/96 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV11 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV7 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

Hmmm, I'll try to hide somewhere in the tunnel while I send out my Slakoth to investigate. I'll tell her to climb silently on the ceiling and find out what's happening.


*~*~*

Light Ninetales You tell the Squirtles you will agree to help, as long as they dont attack your Pokemon any more. The leader Squirtle smiles brightly and nods his head, then approaches you to shake your hand, a treaty of piece.
All right, gang, line up behind me and well follow this girl as we try and find a new home! The seven other Squirtles in the group form a perfectly straight line behind the leader Squirtle, like a troop of armymen.
Why dont we introduce ourselves to you before we start? Im Sid, nice to meet you! One by one, the other Squirtles call out their names as well.
Hi, Im Sammy!
Im Sylvester!
My name is Scott!
Mine is Stewart!
Im Steven!
Im Stanley!
And Im Bob!
Right, continues Sid, Now that you know our names, what is yours?
How would you like to be called?

Pikachu The female Skarmory stretches her metallic neck and looks around the sides of the mountain. You do the same as well, and you find that the whole cliffside is sprinkled with several more brown Skarmory nests.
We have several mother Skarmorys here, she continues, But they all seem to be away hunting for food. But, there is one Skarmory who MIGHT be able to help you. She raises one of her steel wings into the air, pointing skyward towards the top of the cliffs. You look up again and see a large bundle of sticks and straw near the cliffs peak.
Thats the home of our big male leader. We just call him Boss Skar. Anyways, its safe to say that hes probably up there, he rarely leaves the comfort of his nest except for emergencies. You nod and the mother Skarmory continues.
You can probably convince him to help you, but he doesnt trust strangers. The best way is to persuade him with lots of food. You only have a few Food pieces, but along the way, you might be able to find some berry vines that grow down from the top of the cliffs.
In fact, I have an idea! The steel bird suddenly stands up and raises both of her wings, then takes off into the air. You follow the Skarmorys form as she soars higher and higher until she grabs something long and slender in her beak. When she flies back down again, you see she is holding a long green vine.
These vines are very strong and travel directly up to the cliffs tops, where youll find Boss Skars nest. You can use them to climb up. Anyways, I hope you have a safe journey!
What will you do now?

Gabi Lagi cringes at the stinging cold in her frozen arm but immediately obeys your instructions. With a deep breath, her body temperature soars as she prepares her fire attack and the ice in her arm begins to melt a little. At the same time, the Rayquaza prepares another Ice Beam. Both dragons fire their attacks simultaneously. The five-pointed Fire Blast collides with the chilly Ice Beam and they instantly erupt in a thick cloud of steam. Neither Pokemon could see, but Lagi knows her opponent hasnt moved. With a burst of speed, she dashes above and behind the Rayquaza, who is still unaware of her location.
Lagi shakes the remaining shards of ice off her arm before raising it into the air and charging her claws with glowing dragon energy. She brings it down upon the Rayquazas neck, resulting in several bright red cuts in her opponents flesh. The Rayquaza roars in pain and begins to fire off Ice Beams everywhere. But none of them hit and the green dragon only succeeds in expending his own energy.
Quick! Nows your chance!

Matt
26th January 2004, 01:29 PM
Link 10- You and your Pokemon search everywhere, until you've opened every box in the room and everything that was once in a neat order lies spread over the floor. No signs of your torso yet. Apparently, it's not in this room. You try to feel with it, and all you get is a warm and sandy sensation.

What will you do now? And sorry, but since Tyler's not here I'll have to ask you: what brought you to the palace in the first place?

Location: Inside the Palace
CCPs: 12
Stamps: 1
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 9), Dratini F (Lv. 5), Marshtomp M (Lv. 22)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

Hmm, I forgot why I came here in the first place ;o. I think it was because some mermaid told me to go here or something.

Anyway, I'll ask the pok幦on to show me the way to where the beach is (or wherever the sand was ;o), and if they don't know then I'll just go on a search for it.

aragornbird
26th January 2004, 02:56 PM
Sorry, I forgot I was supposed to update for Julina as well!

Julina You point your finger in the direction of the eight door and approach it. There is no knob, no handle, no latch, no keyhole, no nothing! All you can see are four lines written in strange runes that you cannot read. You try the push the door, but that was a futile effort, as the door did not even budge. You place your palm flat on the surface, seeing if there is a secret to this enigmatic door. As soon as your fingers brush against the runes, they begin to glow an eerie blue! Suddenly, you find that your mind can actually read the runes! It says:

What will you dream tonight?
Something out of sight?
Something you learned in school?
Or something black and white?"

It appears to be a riddle
This riddle pertains to a certain Pokemon. You can guess three Pokemon per update and if you guess it right, hopefully, the door will open.
What are your first three guesses?

Pichu
26th January 2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Pikachu101
Cyndaquil
Matoro smiles when he hears your response. Nuju begins the weird gestures again and Matoro begins to translate. "Our people have lived here for hundreds of years, watching over Snowhead Temple and its Guardian, Kopaka. Snowhead is the source of life for this island, without it, there could be no life on this island. But recently, dark figures have taken over the temple and captured Kopaka, I know you are a skilled trainer, will you help us defeat the figures and save the Island of Mist?"

What do you say?

Island: Island of Mist
Location: In some odd house.
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare TM, Toxic TM, Powder Snow TM, I have other TMs... but... but... FORGET IT!! xP.
CCP: 230

Post in another color please, I can't read that color. xP and I can't see the update. =P

Plot-Not-Changing-Fire-Mouse replies: "Okay!" xD

... A long silence.... I stirred and broke the silence, "Where do we start?", Cyndaquil inquired. (I feel like writing a book.)

Charizard04621
26th January 2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
[color=hotpink]Charizard04621- You agree with Ryan that you can't stay here, but offer Onix to join you. He gladly accepts. Congratulations! Onix has joined your team!

Onix (male)
Level 20
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail.
Trait: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy (why do we include this anyway?)

You also tell Ryan that you think it would be best to complete the task, so that he can go home and prove to his mother that he's not a lazy good-for-nothing like she calls him. You then agree to continue your ascension. The storm has already stopped and you were already quite close to the top, so you manage to reach your goal soon.

Once on the top, you notice something shiny that stands out from the rocks. When you take a closer look, you realize what it is. It's the Element Emerald!

-What will you do now?


Island: Art Island
Location: A cave on Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 20
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy

Food: 8
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 118

The Emerald! I'll approach it with caution and check for possible traps or any sign of danger. If anyone senses anything fishy, we can examine the problem to figure out a solution. Otherwise, I'll try to pick up the Emerald.

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2004, 05:24 PM
Ok, here starts my 2 or 3 phase plan to synchronize everyone who needs to be synchronized and get things in motion (whether the phases will be 2 or 3 is up to the players more than me).

Tom, I'll let Pikachu101 keep updating for you.

MY POST:

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/142 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

I hope an Ice Beam from this close range does the trick.


UPDATE:

Nala98- You pick up the Nevermelting Ice and continue your ascension towards the cave. Finally, you see the mountains that form the Steel Chain are getting closer, and that encourages you to go faster. After a few minutes, you reach the chain of mountains and see a large cave in front of you.

-What will you do? Enter the cave? Wait where you are? Take a closer look at the cave without entering yet? Or do something else?


DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You tell Andrew and your pokemon to hold on to you tightly and, with the help of your Switching Hook, you make for the nearest tree. The magical hook sends you all swinging to the shore, while the tree you hooked ends up standing in the river. O_o

Suddenly, your cellphone starts ringing. You take a look at it, and see the caller's number is familiar. It's the same number you wrote down a few days ago! You pick it up, and an even more familiar girl's voice greets you.

"Hello, this is Fay," she says. "I have news to tell you. I've had a vision and the 9th child is arriving on Pixie Island tonight. 6 of the 9 children of time have already been catured by the YamiKairyu, so only 3 remain free. One from the future, one from the present, and one from the past. The child from the future is already by your side. The one from the present will be waiting at the Crystal Cave, so you should go there immediately. I don't know where exactly the last child from the past will land, but you should look for her after you've met new allies at the Crystal Cave. I have to hang out now, I don't want anyone to intercept our communication. See you! And good luck!"

-What will you do now?


aragornbird- You try to hide somewhere in the tunnel while you send out your Slakoth to investigate, telling her to climb silently on the ceiling and find out what's happening.

You wait patiently for about 10 minutes, and strangely the battle still seems to be going on, and Slakoth hasn't returned yet.

-What will you do? Keep waiting until the battle's over or Slakoth returns? Go to investigate? Or do something else?


Link 10- You ask your pokemon to guide you to the beach or wherever the sand was. Your pokemon seem undecided. They know where the beach is, but it's quite far from the castle and Dratini assures there was sand in the next room, where your legs used to be.

-What will you do? Get out of the castle and try to find the beach? Explore the next room? Or do something else?


Charizard04621- You approach the emerald with caution and check for possible traps or any sign of danger. Not noticing anything, you pick it up.

Congratulations! The Element Emerald is yours!

At that moment, a most unusual figure literally appears in front of you. It looks like a really large turtle standing on 2 legs and wearing a long dress!

"I can't believe I've found you at last!," she exclaims as soon as she sees you. "My dear, you have no idea how long I've been looking for you! Come with me, I will give you anything you want! Gems, TMs, items for your pokemon... Name anything and it will be yours. All I need is for you to follow me to the most incredible place you'll have ever seen! Oh, and I have cookies too."

-What will you do?

Matt
26th January 2004, 05:32 PM
Link 10- You ask your pokemon to guide you to the beach or wherever the sand was. Your pokemon seem undecided. They know where the beach is, but it's quite far from the castle and Dratini assures there was sand in the next room, where your legs used to be.

-What will you do? Get out of the castle and try to find the beach? Explore the next room? Or do something else?

Location: Inside the Palace
CCPs: 12
Stamps: 1
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 9), Dratini F (Lv. 5), Marshtomp M (Lv. 22)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

Nice job, Dratini :)

I will go into the next room and explore for the rest of my body.

Knight of Time
26th January 2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- You tell Andrew and your pokemon to hold on to you tightly and, with the help of your Switching Hook, you make for the nearest tree. The magical hook sends you all swinging to the shore, while the tree you hooked ends up standing in the river. O_o

Suddenly, your cellphone starts ringing. You take a look at it, and see the caller's number is familiar. It's the same number you wrote down a few days ago! You pick it up, and an even more familiar girl's voice greets you.

"Hello, this is Fay," she says. "I have news to tell you. I've had a vision and the 9th child is arriving on Pixie Island tonight. 6 of the 9 children of time have already been catured by the YamiKairyu, so only 3 remain free. One from the future, one from the present, and one from the past. The child from the future is already by your side. The one from the present will be waiting at the Crystal Cave, so you should go there immediately. I don't know where exactly the last child from the past will land, but you should look for her after you've met new allies at the Crystal Cave. I have to hang out now, I don't want anyone to intercept our communication. See you! And good luck!"

-What will you do now?

Location: Pixie Island
CCPs: 20
Stamps: 57
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'll keep going onward.

Charizard04621
26th January 2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
[color=hotpink]Charizard04621- You approach the emerald with caution and check for possible traps or any sign of danger. Not noticing anything, you pick it up.

Congratulations! The Element Emerald is yours!

At that moment, a most unusual figure literally appears in front of you. It looks like a really large turtle standing on 2 legs and wearing a long dress!

"I can't believe I've found you at last!," she exclaims as soon as she sees you. "My dear, you have no idea how long I've been looking for you! Come with me, I will give you anything you want! Gems, TMs, items for your pokemon... Name anything and it will be yours. All I need is for you to follow me to the most incredible place you'll have ever seen! Oh, and I have cookies too."

-What will you do?

Island: Art Island
Location: The top of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 20
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy

Food: 8
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 118
Quest items: Element Emerald

That's awesome. She sounds a little too good to be true, though (I won't tell her that, of course). We'll follow her, but not so blindly that we'd walk down a precipice if she leads us there or something. I'll pick up a small rock from the ground and hand it to Ryan as a souvenir. I'll say to him that he's welcome to come along with us or go home and prove to his mother (with the rock and descriptions of the peak scenery) that he really completed the journey.

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2004, 06:04 PM
Matt- You thank Dratini for the info, and with the help of your pokemon, get each of your body parts inside the 2nd room. Once there, you start digging into the sand, searching for your torso. You take a while, until Umbreon finally finds it, buried in the sand. Once he manages to unbury it, he helps you get back 'in shape'. You're finally whole again!

-What will you do now?


Kyle- After hearing Fay's news, you keep walking in the direction of the Crystal Cave (or at least in the same direction you've been walking all this time). It is already late afternoon when you come across a narrow trail.

-What will you do? Follow the trail to the North (and slightly upwards), to the South, or keep going in the same direction? You can look at the map (http://community.webshots.com/photo/35902230/65833993RvVhdU).


Karin- You tell the turtle that you accept her offer, but decide to watch closely for any traps. Before you go, you pick up a small rock from the ground and hand it to Ryan as a souvenir, telling him that he he's welcome to come along with you or go home and prove to his mother (with the rock and descriptions of the peak scenery) that he really completed the journey. Ryan thanks you, and tells you he'll go down now.

By now, the turtle has started chanting, and when you turn to look at her again, you see a white glow surrounds her. Switchblade beeps out a warning, and Evenstar throws herself at you, pushing you against Onix. Even so, she can't stop the white beam the turtle's just released from reaching you, but somehow her impulse is strong enough to get you all (you, herself, Switchblade and Onix) out of the white light before you land at your final destination. You find yourselves in free fall. Below you, and slightly behind you, is what looks like a black tornado, only it doesn't advance and only spins around the same point. Ahead of you (and also below) is a grassy plain, and further ahead you can see what looks like a city.

-What will you do? (Notice you're still falling).

Knight of Time
26th January 2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Kyle- After hearing Fay's news, you keep walking in the direction of the Crystal Cave (or at least in the same direction you've been walking all this time). It is already late afternoon when you come across a narrow trail.

-What will you do? Follow the trail to the North (and slightly upwards), to the South, or keep going in the same direction? You can look at the map (http://community.webshots.com/photo/35902230/65833993RvVhdU).

Location: Pixie Island
CCPs: 20
Stamps: 57
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice

I'll follow the trail to the North.

Matt
26th January 2004, 06:54 PM
Matt- You thank Dratini for the info, and with the help of your pokemon, get each of your body parts inside the 2nd room. Once there, you start digging into the sand, searching for your torso. You take a while, until Umbreon finally finds it, buried in the sand. Once he manages to unbury it, he helps you get back 'in shape'. You're finally whole again!

-What will you do now?


Location: Inside the Palace
CCPs: 12
Stamps: 1
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 9), Dratini F (Lv. 5), Marshtomp M (Lv. 22)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

w00t!
Now I'm going to go out of that room and continue my search of the palace ;o. Trying not to have the same thing happen to me again.

Charizard04621
26th January 2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Karin- You tell the turtle that you accept her offer, but decide to watch closely for any traps. Before you go, you pick up a small rock from the ground and hand it to Ryan as a souvenir, telling him that he he's welcome to come along with you or go home and prove to his mother (with the rock and descriptions of the peak scenery) that he really completed the journey. Ryan thanks you, and tells you he'll go down now.

By now, the turtle has started chanting, and when you turn to look at her again, you see a white glow surrounds her. Switchblade beeps out a warning, and Evenstar throws herself at you, pushing you against Onix. Even so, she can't stop the white beam the turtle's just released from reaching you, but somehow her impulse is strong enough to get you all (you, herself, Switchblade and Onix) out of the white light before you land at your final destination. You find yourselves in free fall. Below you, and slightly behind you, is what looks like a black tornado, only it doesn't advance and only spins around the same point. Ahead of you (and also below) is a grassy plain, and further ahead you can see what looks like a city.

-What will you do? (Notice you're still falling).

Island: Art Island
Location: The top of Icuno Peak
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 20
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy

Food: 8
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 122
Quest items: Element Emerald

Now I really wish I'd picked up a Flying pok幦on on the way. I'll recall Onix. Evenstar will use Shadow Ball on Switchblade, who will use Conversion to shift into the Ghost type. I will then recall Evenstar, so the only two falling will be me and Switchblade. Switchblade will use his new Ghost type to phase out, so that crashing into solid ground won't hurt him. Once he is safely phased himself, he will use Psychic on me to slow down my fall. I'll spread out my arms and position myself to fall flat downwards (like I'm lying down in the sky)... If I have something on (a flat backpack, a coat, etc.) I'll take it off and hold one end with each hand as a parachute to provide air resistance. The rest is up to Switchblade and luck.

Wolfsong
26th January 2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98- You pick up the Nevermelting Ice and continue your ascension towards the cave. Finally, you see the mountains that form the Steel Chain are getting closer, and that encourages you to go faster. After a few minutes, you reach the chain of mountains and see a large cave in front of you.

-What will you do? Enter the cave? Wait where you are? Take a closer look at the cave without entering yet? Or do something else?

Ouside Crystal Cave/Pixie Island/221 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

221 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice

After taking a closer look at the entrance i'll assemble the pokes before going inside to tell them to be on their guard just in case. Next i'll see if Ranec senses any danger. If he doesn't then we will enter the cave and look around.

LightNinetales
27th January 2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird


Light Ninetales You tell the Squirtles you will agree to help, as long as they dont attack your Pokemon any more. The leader Squirtle smiles brightly and nods his head, then approaches you to shake your hand, a treaty of piece.
All right, gang, line up behind me and well follow this girl as we try and find a new home! The seven other Squirtles in the group form a perfectly straight line behind the leader Squirtle, like a troop of armymen.
Why dont we introduce ourselves to you before we start? Im Sid, nice to meet you! One by one, the other Squirtles call out their names as well.
Hi, Im Sammy!
Im Sylvester!
My name is Scott!
Mine is Stewart!
Im Steven!
Im Stanley!
And Im Bob!
Right, continues Sid, Now that you know our names, what is yours?
How would you like to be called?



~Dragonair Island~
-Route 23-

Food:5,Dolls:5

Pokemon:
Golden,level 19 male captured Cacturne,naturally shiny
and
Kaizerin,level 20 female captured Walrein.
~x~
Eight Squirtles are following me:Sid,Sammy,Sylvester,Scott,Stewart,Steven,Stanle y and Bob.

--
I'll tell them my real name is Elenie,but they can call me Light,and my pokemon's names are Golden and Kaizerin.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
27th January 2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Sorry, I forgot I was supposed to update for Julina as well!

Julina You point your finger in the direction of the eight door and approach it. There is no knob, no handle, no latch, no keyhole, no nothing! All you can see are four lines written in strange runes that you cannot read. You try the push the door, but that was a futile effort, as the door did not even budge. You place your palm flat on the surface, seeing if there is a secret to this enigmatic door. As soon as your fingers brush against the runes, they begin to glow an eerie blue! Suddenly, you find that your mind can actually read the runes! It says:

What will you dream tonight?
Something out of sight?
Something you learned in school?
Or something black and white?"

It appears to be a riddle
This riddle pertains to a certain Pokemon. You can guess three Pokemon per update and if you guess it right, hopefully, the door will open.
What are your first three guesses?

'Sok, aragornbird. :)

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

I only have two guesses right now, couldn't think of anymore. >.< My first guess is Abra -- Abra sleeps 18 hours/day (therefore he/she must dream, right?), can learn Future Sight (guessing this is what the second line indicates), and grows up to be super smart (Alakazam, not sure if this has to do with the school line or not =/).

Okay, second guess -- Drowzee. Drowzee is known to eat people's dreams and can use the Psychic move Future Sight. Drowzee mostly preys on the dreams of children whose dreams may be about school. And when Drowzee eats a dream, the dream is no more and all u see is black and white? Hopefully. =/

Lady Vulpix
27th January 2004, 10:47 AM
Kyle- Dusk meets you as you're walking along the trail, but you don't stop, knowing that you must be really close to the Crystal Cave. You see some mountains in the distance, and make for them as fast as you can. Finally, you reach the base of the nearest mountain, and find, standing there, a girl about Andrew's age with a stunned look on her face, huging a Quilava. Many other pokemon also stand in front of you: a Rapidash, a Metapod, a Togetic, a Ralts, an Omastar, a Trapinch, and two pokemon with unusual colors: a white Umbreon with white rings, and a black Arcanine with silver stripes. But the most surprising thing you can see is a silver wolf, standing at the entrance of a large cave.

-What will you do?


Matt- You decide to continue exploring the castle, making sure to enter only one room at a time. The 3rd room contains all kinds of clocks, each of them set at a different time, some moving at different speeds, some not moving at all, and some even going backwards!

-What will you do? Keep exploring this room? Pick a clock and do something with it? Get out and go somewhere else?


Karin- Before you and your pokemon hit the ground, you instantly put a plan into action. You recall Onix, and tell Evenstar to use a Shadow Ball on Switchblade before recalling her too. Then you tell Switchblade to use Conversion, hoping he will turn into a Ghost type, but instead his type changes to Psychic*. Even though things didn't come out as expected, this increases Switchblade's psychic power, allowing for him to slow down both your fall and his own.

You manage to land safely on the grass under a peaceful, moonless evening sky, and send Evenstar and Onix back out.

*Conversion changes the user's type into the type of one of its moves. Switchblade doesn't know any Ghost type moves. Conversion 2 wouldn't have worked either because Ghost is not resistant to Ghost.

-What will you do now? Get closer to the tornado-like thing? Head for the city? Go somewhere else? Other ideas?


Amy- You take a closer look at the cave, and notice the symbols at each side of the entrance, just like the brochure shown them. Them you assemble your pokemon to guard the entrance, and ask Ranec to alert you of any dangers. As everything seems safe, you walk into the cave. Colums of faceted crystals meet you inside the translucent white walls, and even some sets of white stones that look almost like bouquets. The environment feels peaceful, and you feel as if some ancient magic were resting here. You look around until light stops coming from outside. At that moment, all the crystals glow at once, bringing so much light to the inside of the cave that you can't keep your eyes open.

"Don't be afraid," you hear a familiar female voice whisper.

When you can open your eyes again, you're back at the entrance of the cave, but you feel quite different. First of all, your pokemon and Alexa -who are now staring at you with a very stunned look on their faces- seem to be taller, though not as much as when you were at the Bug door. Also, you feel your hands are touching the ground, but your legs are stretched and your spine forms a straight line. You take a look at your hands, and notice they've become silver-haired paws! You also see a long muzzle where your nose used to be, and you feel that your spine has become longer, giving shape to a long tail.

Right then, you hear steps closing in. It sounds like a small group. You focus your eyes to see who they are, and soon the starlight reveals their identity: a young man, boy, an Umbreon, a Sandslash, a Houndoom and, flying close to them, a Murkrow and a Swablu.

-What will you do now?

Knight of Time
27th January 2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Kyle- Dusk meets you as you're walking along the trail, but you don't stop, knowing that you must be really close to the Crystal Cave. You see some mountains in the distance, and make for them as fast as you can. Finally, you reach the base of the nearest mountain, and find, standing there, a girl about Andrew's age with a stunned look on her face, huging a Quilava. Many other pokemon also stand in front of you: a Rapidash, a Metapod, a Togetic, a Ralts, an Omastar, a Trapinch, and two pokemon with unusual colors: a white Umbreon with white rings, and a black Arcanine with silver stripes. But the most surprising thing you can see is a silver wolf, standing at the entrance of a large cave.

-What will you do?

Location: Pixie Island
CCPs: 20
Stamps: 57
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice
Pokemon: Sandslash (M, L24), Murkrow (F, L17), Houndoom (F, L27), Umbreon (F, L17), Qwilfish (M, L12), Swablu (M, L11), Cybertron the adopted Porygon ("M", L14), Aurora the captured Lapras (F, L5)

I'm going to wave to Amy, her companion and all of the other Pokemon of hers as I carefully enter the Crystal Cave with Andrew at my side.

aragornbird
27th January 2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
aragornbird- You try to hide somewhere in the tunnel while you send out your Slakoth to investigate, telling her to climb silently on the ceiling and find out what's happening.

You wait patiently for about 10 minutes, and strangely the battle still seems to be going on, and Slakoth hasn't returned yet.

-What will you do? Keep waiting until the battle's over or Slakoth returns? Go to investigate? Or do something else?


Location: A cave in a forest, Art Island
Food: 5
Pokedolls: 5
CCPs and Stamps: 102 CCPs/96 Stamps
Pokemon: Aeragorn (LV12 Skarmory, M) Dargonis (LV9 Aerodactyl, M) Slakoth (LV9, F)
Items: 1 Faerie Pellet

Uh oh, l'l go forward and investigate with Aeragorn in front of me and tell him to keep a sharp lookout for Slakoth or anything dangerous in our way.


*~*~*

Light Ninetales Light, thats a nice name, Sid nods then turns around. Alright then, now that we are properly introduced, lets get going! You and Sid walk side by side with the seven other Squirtles following in a line. You head further down Route 23. A grove of trees forms beside you, separating you from the mountainside. To your left, you can see the crisp blue sky over a glistening ocean of water. A faint sound meets your ears, and it continues to grow closer.
Watch out! Sid yells, grabbing you shirt and pulling you roughly to the side. Two Razor Leaves slash through the air, nearly missing your hair! You can hear more sounds coming up ahead.
It sounds like a Pokemon battle, Sammy remarks.
Cool! Lets go see! says Steven excitedly.
No, Ive had enough battles for one day, replies Stanley.
But the only way we can go is straight! says Stewart.
I can go see whats happening, says Steven, Then I can come back and tell you!
I dont know, says Sid, It could be dangerous
What will you do? Go forward, stay and send Steven, find another way to go, or something else?

Julina With the two Psychic Pokemon in mind, you place your palm on the runes and call out your first guess.
Abra!
The runes instantly fade and all becomes silent. Scratching your head, you try your next guess.
Drowzee!
Still nothing. Feeling disappointed, you notice two more runic lines appear under the riddle. They say:

It has one while most have two,
Eye see you!

A clue! Maybe this will help in the next three Pokemon you guess!

Gabi You tell Lagi to unleash one more Ice Beam behind the Rayquaza, hoping that will end the battle. The Dragonite swoops down steadily, hoping her wings wont make too much noise. She finally opens her mouth, takes a deep breath, and charges up another glowing blue orb. Though the steam is quickly settling, the Rayquaza is still unaware of her presence. Larger and larger the icy orb grows until Lagi decides that now is the time to attack. She blasts the Ice Beam forward, a flashing blue streak aimed at her opponent. KAPOW!
It was a direct hit and at such close range, it managed to freeze a layer of ice over the back of the Rayquzas neck. He roared in pain as the stinging frost pulsed through the length of his body.
Suddenly, he whirled around with anger in his eyes. Lagi flies back, anticipating an attack. But the Rayquaza does not move for a while, suspended in midair.
There is no more need to continue this battle, he suddenly speaks, Even if one of us wins, well both still collapse from exhaustion sooner or later. You have been raised well by your human trainer and your mission to save the other Dragonites is an honorable act. He shakes a few ice crystals off his head and sighs. Very well then, you may proceed with your quest without anymore interference from me
The Rayquaza turns his head upwards towards the sky and his eyes glow blue. A large mass of clouds began to spin around, creating somewhat of a tunnel. The Rayquaza shoot upwards and disappears as the clouds revert to their normal form.
Lagi sighs, glad that its all over. Her muscles are sore, her wing still feels numbs, and she has several cuts and bruises where the Rayquaza had struck her. She descends backs on the ground and sits down near you, feeling exhausted.
What will you do now?

Pikachu101
27th January 2004, 11:52 AM
Pikachu The female Skarmory stretches her metallic neck and looks around the sides of the mountain. You do the same as well, and you find that the whole cliffside is sprinkled with several more brown Skarmory nests.
We have several mother Skarmorys here, she continues, But they all seem to be away hunting for food. But, there is one Skarmory who MIGHT be able to help you. She raises one of her steel wings into the air, pointing skyward towards the top of the cliffs. You look up again and see a large bundle of sticks and straw near the cliffs peak.
Thats the home of our big male leader. We just call him Boss Skar. Anyways, its safe to say that hes probably up there, he rarely leaves the comfort of his nest except for emergencies. You nod and the mother Skarmory continues.
You can probably convince him to help you, but he doesnt trust strangers. The best way is to persuade him with lots of food. You only have a few Food pieces, but along the way, you might be able to find some berry vines that grow down from the top of the cliffs.
In fact, I have an idea! The steel bird suddenly stands up and raises both of her wings, then takes off into the air. You follow the Skarmorys form as she soars higher and higher until she grabs something long and slender in her beak. When she flies back down again, you see she is holding a long green vine.
These vines are very strong and travel directly up to the cliffs tops, where youll find Boss Skars nest. You can use them to climb up. Anyways, I hope you have a safe journey!
What will you do now?[/B][/QUOTE]

Location: Art Isle, Death Cliffs
Pokes: Coral (L8 Corsola) and Pyro (L18 Magmar)
Pack: 3 CCP, 3 Food, 5 Dolls

I'll climb up to the nest and hope to find some grapes on the way.

Plot Changing Fire Mouse (Don't try and deny it.)

You follow Matoro through the snow banks. It's a blinding wind but you can make out a Swinub nearby. A few feet away from it is the store, after that long trek, you are exhausted. Matoro notices and smiles. "You rest, I'll scout up ahead.
You sit down and notice the Swinub coming a little closer, looking scared.
What will you do?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
27th January 2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Julina With the two Psychic Pokemon in mind, you place your palm on the runes and call out your first guess.
Abra!
The runes instantly fade and all becomes silent. Scratching your head, you try your next guess.
Drowzee!
Still nothing. Feeling disappointed, you notice two more runic lines appear under the riddle. They say:

It has one while most have two,
Eye see you!

A clue! Maybe this will help in the next three Pokemon you guess!

Location= Mistonnence Dragart/Prehistoric World

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

This might be a long shot...but what about Dusclops, the one eye thing really made me lean towards this. =/

Pichu
27th January 2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Pikachu guy with a lot of weird numbers
Plot Changing Fire Mouse (Don't try and deny it.)

You follow Matoro through the snow banks. It's a blinding wind but you can make out a Swinub nearby. A few feet away from it is the store, after that long trek, you are exhausted. Matoro notices and smiles. "You rest, I'll scout up ahead.
You sit down and notice the Swinub coming a little closer, looking scared.
What will you do?

You don't have to sound so darn mean. :(

Island: Island of Mist
Location: In some odd house.
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack: 5 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare TM, Toxic TM, Powder Snow TM, I have other TMs... but... but... FORGET IT!! xP.
CCP: 230

I'll sit here and throw a food unit at it. ^_^

Wolfsong
27th January 2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Amy- You take a closer look at the cave, and notice the symbols at each side of the entrance, just like the brochure shown them. Them you assemble your pokemon to guard the entrance, and ask Ranec to alert you of any dangers. As everything seems safe, you walk into the cave. Colums of faceted crystals meet you inside the translucent white walls, and even some sets of white stones that look almost like bouquets. The environment feels peaceful, and you feel as if some ancient magic were resting here. You look around until light stops coming from outside. At that moment, all the crystals glow at once, bringing so much light to the inside of the cave that you can't keep your eyes open.

"Don't be afraid," you hear a familiar female voice whisper.

When you can open your eyes again, you're back at the entrance of the cave, but you feel quite different. First of all, your pokemon and Alexa -who are now staring at you with a very stunned look on their faces- seem to be taller, though not as much as when you were at the Bug door. Also, you feel your hands are touching the ground, but your legs are stretched and your spine forms a straight line. You take a look at your hands, and notice they've become silver-haired paws! You also see a long muzzle where your nose used to be, and you feel that your spine has become longer, giving shape to a long tail.

Right then, you hear steps closing in. It sounds like a small group. You focus your eyes to see who they are, and soon the starlight reveals their identity: a young man, boy, an Umbreon, a Sandslash, a Houndoom and, flying close to them, a Murkrow and a Swablu.

-What will you do now?

Crystal Cave/Pixie Island/221 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silverarcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

221 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice


Interesting ^^ I'll acknowledge Kyle by nodding my head. Then I'll try to get used to my new form (moving, senses, etc)

Edit: Updated the number of ccps
Edit 2: Updated number of ccps again

Pikachu101
27th January 2004, 01:48 PM
Oh ruin my fun huh. j/k

Cyndaquil

You throw some food at the Swinub and it comes over some more, obviously warming up to you. You smile at it as he rubs up against your leg. It begins to talk "Please sir, can you take me with you?

What will you say?

Matt
27th January 2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Matt- You decide to continue exploring the castle, making sure to enter only one room at a time. The 3rd room contains all kinds of clocks, each of them set at a different time, some moving at different speeds, some not moving at all, and some even going backwards!

-What will you do? Keep exploring this room? Pick a clock and do something with it? Get out and go somewhere else?

Location: Inside the Palace
CCPs: 12
Stamps: 1
Pokemon: Umbreon M (Lv. 9), Dratini F (Lv. 5), Marshtomp M (Lv. 22)
Items: Food X5, Pokedolls X5

Hmm.. ok, I'll continue to explore the room, but if there's nothing else to be found then I'll pick one of the clocks and mess with it.

Charizard04621
27th January 2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Karin- Before you and your pokemon hit the ground, you instantly put a plan into action. You recall Onix, and tell Evenstar to use a Shadow Ball on Switchblade before recalling her too. Then you tell Switchblade to use Conversion, hoping he will turn into a Ghost type, but instead his type changes to Psychic*. Even though things didn't come out as expected, this increases Switchblade's psychic power, allowing for him to slow down both your fall and his own.

You manage to land safely on the grass under a peaceful, moonless evening sky, and send Evenstar and Onix back out.

*Conversion changes the user's type into the type of one of its moves. Switchblade doesn't know any Ghost type moves. Conversion 2 wouldn't have worked either because Ghost is not resistant to Ghost.

-What will you do now? Get closer to the tornado-like thing? Head for the city? Go somewhere else? Other ideas?

Island: Art Island
Location: Unknown
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 20
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy

Food: 8
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 122
Quest items: Element Emerald

Either they changed Conversion's function from its original purpose in RBY, or the site information is flawed. Either way... I need to find out more about the tornado. If I don't see other signs of life around, I'll head for the city to ask people about the phenomenon.

Cheesey
28th January 2004, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Cheesey Very startled at what has happened to your Mareep, you cautiously approach the bush that Lightning bounded through to see if you could see anything. A what a sight there is! Several grass and water Pokemon are rolling all over the ground, laughing unnaturally loud, oblivious to everything else going on around them. An Azumarrill is laughing until tears stream down its face, and it suddenly takes a breath and collapses onto the ground, fainted. The same thing happens to a Chikorita, a Hoppip, and a Poliwag. Not amused by these unusual events, you find that you still cannot locate your Mareep. You attempt to step through the bushes, but as soon as you do, an unusual aroma fills your nostrils. The smell seems to be coming up ahead, but suddenly you burst out in uncontrollable laughter just like those Pokemon.
Oh no! What will you do?

Location: In a bush by the Aricu River. {Art Island}
CCPs: 115
Stamps: 43
Pokemon:

Miracle the male Togetic, Level 11.
Lightning the male Mareep, Level 5.

Items: None

~*~*~*~*~*~

Uhhh... O_O I guess I'll see if I can send Miracle out to get some help.

Pichu
28th January 2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Pikachu101
Oh ruin my fun huh. j/k

Cyndaquil

You throw some food at the Swinub and it comes over some more, obviously warming up to you. You smile at it as he rubs up against your leg. It begins to talk "Please sir, can you take me with you?

What will you say?


Island: Island of Mist
Location: In some field.
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare TM, Toxic TM, Powder Snow TM, I have other TMs... but... but... FORGET IT!! xP.
CCP: 230

*loses a food unit*

replies: "Wow!! I never knew pok幦on other than Meowth can talk !!" xD

aragornbird
29th January 2004, 07:01 PM
Just doing my parts. :)

Pikachu You say goodbye to the mother Skarmory and her baby before hoisting yourself up with the strong vine rope. You take a while to climb, since the cliff sides are steep. But fortunately, there are lots of ledges and crannies in the rocky wall where you can get a good footing. You continue to climb up, when you see a few green things above you.
Climbing a little quicker, you see that there are a few branches with leaves and berries at the end. Each branch presents an obstacle. One to your left has sharp thorns surrounding seven juicy red berries. Another above you has five bright blue ones, but a Weedle is sleeping on top of them. And the third to your left has nothing abnormal around it, but contains only one yellow berry and its a bit too far for you to reach.
What will you do?

Julina You place your palm on the runes again and they began to glow once more. You shout out Dusclops! but they instantly fade and stop glowing. But then, two more runic lines appear below the whole thing, giving you another hint.

There are many, more than one.
Add two to two dozen.

Dont be afraid to guess more than one on your next try! :)

Cheesey Trying desperately to control your actions as you continue to have laughing spasms, you manage to get a firm grip on your other PokeBall and toss it to the ground. With a flash, Miracle the Togetic flies out. Immediately sensing something wrong, he uses the first attack that pops into his head. Metrenome! He waves his arms rhythmically, and suddenly, his wings flap and generate a cold blast of air. Icy Wind! What luck! The attack blows away the strange odor and you quickly come back to your senses.
He lands near you and pats you on the back to make sure youre okay. You thank him and tell him whats happened to Lightning. He gasps in shock and decides to help you find your lost Mareep. The two of you march on through the forest, keeping a sharp lookout for any sign of Lightning.
Suddenly, two sounds from two directions meet your ears. To your right, something is rustling in the bushes. To your left, there is a grove of ferns, and something behind it seems to be crying.
Which way will you go?

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2004, 08:40 AM
Then I'll do some more. :)

Minstonnence Dragart/Door #17: Desert/Completed Doors: #6/Noctowl, Mareep, Lagi (Dragonite), Ventura (Venomoth), Kabuto, Vulpix/142 CCP/3 food supplies/4 pok嶮olls/Element Emerald, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, Volcano Ruby, Day Stone, Frozen Diamond, Metal Coat, Darkness Gem, Mystic Pearl, Plushies displayed on my items site, Special Blend Tea.

So much effort put into a months-long battle and Lagi didn't gain a level? :( Well, I guess that's ok, but she has learnt the spell (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=235350#post235350), right? If so, I'll return to the place where I originally found the Dragonites as soon as I've made sure that Lagi's fine. If she's still cold, Vulpix can help her warm up.


aragornbird- You go forward and investigate with Aeragorn in front of you, telling him to keep a sharp lookout for Slakoth or anything dangerous in your way. You finally reach the area where the battle is taking place. It's a wide underground cave, and a group of around 10 Brelooms are fighting each other without a pause. Some more lie on the ground, but you can see they resume the battle as soon as they manage to get up. You also find Slakoth, lying on the ground, asleep, probably under the effect of some wrongly aimed powder released during the battle.

-What will you do?


Nala98 & DarkPrince The Dark Knight- You two acknowledge each other and, while Amy does her best to get used to her new shape and senses, Kyle and Andrew get ready to enter the cave. However, at that moment, a young woman comes out of the cave and stops them. She has long, straight, dark green hair with teal strands on the front, and deep looking eyes with light purple irises. She's wearing a long, green dress.

"Don't bother, the crystals only share their magic once a month, and they have done it just a minute ago," she says.

Her voice is soft and profound at the same time. Amy can recognize it as the same voice she heard moments ago in the cave, and also before, in the forest.

"I guess I finally got your attention now," the woman smiles at Kyle. "That's a good start. Amy was guided here to receive the power of the crystals, but Fay sent you here so that all of you could meet and go against the YamiKairyu together. She must have chosen you because one of the 9 children of time was with you. Now that two of them are together, you'll all have to be extra careful. The YamiKairyu will be after them. And now the last child has finally arrived to Pixie Island, according to Fay. She couldn't give me the precise location, but she said it was somewhere on the east. You all need to find her before the YamiKairyu does, find where he's keeping the other 6 children and what he's planning to do with them, and stop him before he achieves his goal. For now, all I know is that the veil of time has become vulnerable, and I can only imagine the YamiKairyu as being the cause. I'll use that to our advantage, slowing down the passing of time so that the night can last until you're done, but that will require all my concentration. Therefore, I won't be able to guide you. You'll have to contact Fay if you need information or advice."

-What will the two of you do now?


Link 10- You continue exploring the room, but you can find nothing except clocks, clocks and more clocks. You then decide to pick one up and start messing with it. You end up pulling one of the clock's arms off, and an extremely loud, acute and terribly annoying alarm starts rigning. You try to find a way to stop it, but you can't.

Just a few seconds later, a Golduck appears behind the door. He looks angry.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?," he inquires.

-What will you say?


Charizard04621- I've found at least 3 different explanations of what Conversion does. I think we need to test it.
You look around for any signs of life, but you can't find any aside from grass, herbs and some flowers. Then, you decide to head for the city. You walk until you reach a broad, almost circular road, and cross it as soon as you've made sure no vehicles are coming. You now found yourself in the outskirts of the city, as you can tell by the small houses at each side of the inner streets. Most of the houses have their lights on. Not far ahead of you, an old man is sitting on a chair, looking at the sky, with a Growlithe pup at his side.

-What will you do? Talk to the man? Ring a bell at one of the houses? Go downtown? Or do something else?

Wolfsong
30th January 2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98 & DarkPrince The Dark Knight- You two acknowledge each other and, while Amy does her best to get used to her new shape and senses, Kyle and Andrew get ready to enter the cave. However, at that moment, a young woman comes out of the cave and stops them. She has long, straight, dark green hair with teal strands on the front, and deep looking eyes with light purple irises. She's wearing a long, green dress.

"Don't bother, the crystals only share their magic once a month, and they have done it just a minute ago," she says.

Her voice is soft and profound at the same time. Amy can recognize it as the same voice she heard moments ago in the cave, and also before, in the forest.

"I guess I finally got your attention now," the woman smiles at Kyle. "That's a good start. Amy was guided here to receive the power of the crystals, but Fay sent you here so that all of you could meet and go against the YamiKairyu together. She must have chosen you because one of the 9 children of time was with you. Now that two of them are together, you'll all have to be extra careful. The YamiKairyu will be after them. And now the last child has finally arrived to Pixie Island, according to Fay. She couldn't give me the precise location, but she said it was somewhere on the east. You all need to find her before the YamiKairyu does, find where he's keeping the other 6 children and what he's planning to do with them, and stop him before he achieves his goal. For now, all I know is that the veil of time has become vulnerable, and I can only imagine the YamiKairyu as being the cause. I'll use that to our advantage, slowing down the passing of time so that the night can last until you're done, but that will require all my concentration. Therefore, I won't be able to guide you. You'll have to contact Fay if you need information or advice."

-What will the two of you do now?

Crystal Cave/Pixie Island/173 CCPS/3 food/5 pok嶮olls/Pokemon companions: Blazer my adopted black and silver arcanine (M), Ranec my captured white umbreon with black rings (M), Serenity - Togetic (F), Omastar (M), Metapod (F), Ralts (F), Quilava (M), Starflare - Rapidash (F), and Trapinch (M)

Pack Check:
CC Points and items

173 CCPs
*Volcano Ruby*
*Element Emerald*
*Frozen Diamond* It was half melted, but Togetic melded it back together.
*Mystic Pearl*
*Destiny Jewel*
one of a kind vaporeon plushie
Magic Golden Rope
Whismur plushie
Bow and 8 arrows
Brochure on Rainbow Fall, the Crystal Cave and the Circle Lake
a shard of Nevermelting Ice

I'll thank Uinya for the information before turning to Kyle. "Looks like we're partners now." I'll tell him and offer him my hand/paw. Then I'll turn to my team and tell them to keep their senses on high alert, and now i will to. I'll also ask Serenity (Togetic) if she'd carry my pack for me.

If possible i want to give the seismic toss from the emt to Omastar. If i can, then i will ^^

Edit 1: Added Serenity's name and fixed a typo ^^;;
Edit 2: Updated number of ccps and here are Blazer and Shadow's current stats becuase i bought Ranec a tm ^^;; (because this is a lot of information i don't post this as often ^^;; )


http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/n98poke/blazer.png
I recolored this pic of Blazer
Blazer
Level 66 Male Black and Silver Arcaninie
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard
Holding: Gold key (neutralizes the effect of your opponents protect, safeguard, and destiny bond)
Trait: Intimidate (upon intering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage.)

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/n98poke/shadowwhitec.gifhttp://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/cappoke/shadowblack
I recolored the first pic of Ranec and thanks to Hexae for the second one.
Ranec
Level 30 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Zap Cannon, Mean Look
Holding: Pokemon Collar (50% Physical attack boost)
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.)
Edit 3 & 4: Updated number of ccps again
Edit 5: Added a move to Blazer's info (Strength)
Edit 6: made a question/statement
Edit 7 & 8: updated ccps again
Edit 9: Gave Ranec another new move (Mean Look)
Edit 10:Updated ccps
Edit 11: Added move to Blazer's moveset (safeguard and updated ccps

Knight of Time
30th January 2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Nala98 & DarkPrince The Dark Knight- You two acknowledge each other and, while Amy does her best to get used to her new shape and senses, Kyle and Andrew get ready to enter the cave. However, at that moment, a young woman comes out of the cave and stops them. She has long, straight, dark green hair with teal strands on the front, and deep looking eyes with light purple irises. She's wearing a long, green dress.

"Don't bother, the crystals only share their magic once a month, and they have done it just a minute ago," she says.

Her voice is soft and profound at the same time. Amy can recognize it as the same voice she heard moments ago in the cave, and also before, in the forest.

"I guess I finally got your attention now," the woman smiles at Kyle. "That's a good start. Amy was guided here to receive the power of the crystals, but Fay sent you here so that all of you could meet and go against the YamiKairyu together. She must have chosen you because one of the 9 children of time was with you. Now that two of them are together, you'll all have to be extra careful. The YamiKairyu will be after them. And now the last child has finally arrived to Pixie Island, according to Fay. She couldn't give me the precise location, but she said it was somewhere on the east. You all need to find her before the YamiKairyu does, find where he's keeping the other 6 children and what he's planning to do with them, and stop him before he achieves his goal. For now, all I know is that the veil of time has become vulnerable, and I can only imagine the YamiKairyu as being the cause. I'll use that to our advantage, slowing down the passing of time so that the night can last until you're done, but that will require all my concentration. Therefore, I won't be able to guide you. You'll have to contact Fay if you need information or advice."

-What will the two of you do now?

Location: Pixie Island
CCPs: 20
Stamps: 57
Items: Volcano Ruby, Mystic Pearl, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Destiny Jewel, Thunderstone X2, Fire Stone, Moon Stone X2, Day Stone, Water Stone, Tyranitar Plushie, Dragonite Plushie, Bagon Plushie, Absol Plushie, Food X5, Pokedoll X5, Itemfinder, Brochure, Cell Phone, Switching Hook, Transparent Juice
Pokemon: Sandslash (M, L24), Murkrow (F, L17), Houndoom (F, L27), Umbreon (F, L17), Qwilfish (M, L12), Swablu (M, L11), Cybertron the adopted Porygon ("M", L14), Aurora the captured Lapras (F, L5)

I'm also going to thank Uinya for the much needed information before shaking hands/paws with Amy and going onward with her.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
30th January 2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Julina You place your palm on the runes again and they began to glow once more. You shout out Dusclops! but they instantly fade and stop glowing. But then, two more runic lines appear below the whole thing, giving you another hint.

There are many, more than one.
Add two to two dozen.

Dont be afraid to guess more than one on your next try! :)



Location= Mistonnence Dragart --> Maiden's Peak

Pack= Volcano Ruby, Frozen Diamond, Element Emerald, Mystic Pearl, Accelerator Gene, 3x Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 2xBlue MGCoin, 2x Red MGCoin, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, 32 Stamps, 144 CCPs, 2 Food and 3 Pkdolls.

PKMN Pals = Carbunkl (Sentret F), Kadabra (M), Pikachu (F), Gligar (M), Squirtle (F).

TMs = Twineedle, Drill Peck

Might this Pokemon be Unown? =]

LightNinetales
30th January 2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by aragornbird

Light Ninetales Light, thats a nice name, Sid nods then turns around. Alright then, now that we are properly introduced, lets get going! You and Sid walk side by side with the seven other Squirtles following in a line. You head further down Route 23. A grove of trees forms beside you, separating you from the mountainside. To your left, you can see the crisp blue sky over a glistening ocean of water. A faint sound meets your ears, and it continues to grow closer.
Watch out! Sid yells, grabbing you shirt and pulling you roughly to the side. Two Razor Leaves slash through the air, nearly missing your hair! You can hear more sounds coming up ahead.
It sounds like a Pokemon battle, Sammy remarks.
Cool! Lets go see! says Steven excitedly.
No, Ive had enough battles for one day, replies Stanley.
But the only way we can go is straight! says Stewart.
I can go see whats happening, says Steven, Then I can come back and tell you!
I dont know, says Sid, It could be dangerous
What will you do? Go forward, stay and send Steven, find another way to go, or something else?




~Dragonair Island~
-Route 23-

Food:5,Dolls:5

Golden,male captured naturally shiny Cacturne,level 19
and
Kaizerin,female captured Walrein,level 20
~x~
Eight Squirtles are following me:Sid,Stanley,Stewart,Steven,Sammy,Bob,Scott and Sylvester

--
I'll ask Kaizerin and Golden if they can protect the Squirtles,and we'll go forward.

Charizard04621
30th January 2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
[color=hotpink]Charizard04621- I've found at least 3 different explanations of what Conversion does. I think we need to test it.
You look around for any signs of life, but you can't find any aside from grass, herbs and some flowers. Then, you decide to head for the city. You walk until you reach a broad, almost circular road, and cross it as soon as you've made sure no vehicles are coming. You now found yourself in the outskirts of the city, as you can tell by the small houses at each side of the inner streets. Most of the houses have their lights on. Not far ahead of you, an old man is sitting on a chair, looking at the sky, with a Growlithe pup at his side.

-What will you do? Talk to the man? Ring a bell at one of the houses? Go downtown? Or do something else?

Island: Art Island
Location: Unknown
Pok幦on:

Switchblade the *male* Porygon (Adoptee)
Level: 14
Moves: Conversion, Conversion2, Tackle, Hidden Power - Fighting, Agility, Psychic, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Psybeam
Ability: Trace
Held Items: Status Die

Evenstar the female Sneasel (Adoptee)
Level: 12
Moves: Foresight, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snatch
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Items: Pok幦on Earring

Male Onix
Level 20
Moves: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, Iron Tail
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Hardy

Food: 8
Pok嶮olls: 5
CCPs: 135
Quest items: Element Emerald

I tested the Conversion with a GSC Porygon last night. It converts to a random type among the attacks the user knows (??? is not an included type). In RBY (the definition I was using when I had made my earlier post, since I didn't know the function had changed) it works exactly as I had thought it would, Converting to the type of attack last used on the user.

Anyway, I'll try to talk to the man. Oh, before that, Evenstar can come out too. I'll bring out Onix a little later; his size might be more Intimidating than the Growlithe. ^_^;

Pikachu101
8th February 2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by aragornbird
Just doing my parts. :)

Pikachu You say goodbye to the mother Skarmory and her baby before hoisting yourself up with the strong vine rope. You take a while to climb, since the cliff sides are steep. But fortunately, there are lots of ledges and crannies in the rocky wall where you can get a good footing. You continue to climb up, when you see a few green things above you.
Climbing a little quicker, you see that there are a few branches with leaves and berries at the end. Each branch presents an obstacle. One to your left has sharp thorns surrounding seven juicy red berries. Another above you has five bright blue ones, but a Weedle is sleeping on top of them. And the third to your left has nothing abnormal around it, but contains only one yellow berry and its a bit too far for you to reach.
What will you do?

Location: Art Isle, Death Cliffs
Pack: 3 CCP, 3 Food, 5 Dolls
Pokes: Coral (L8 Female Corsola) and Pyro (L17 Female Magmar)
I'll attempt to wake up the Weedle by saying a bit loudly, Hello Weedle.

Cyndaquil

The Swinub glares at you for that remark and says. "Oh pleease, Meowth gets all the glory because he is a smart aleck, actually a lot of different pokemon can talk, silly Cyndaquil."

Pichu
13th February 2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Pikachu Secret Agent 101
Cyndaquil

The Swinub glares at you for that remark and says. "Oh pleease, Meowth gets all the glory because he is a smart aleck, actually a lot of different pokemon can talk, silly Cyndaquil."



Island: Island of Mist
Location: In some field.
Pok幦on:
Cynda (Cyndaquil M L.16)
>>Trait: Blaze (When HP is less than 33%, Fire attacks deal 50% more damage.)
>>Moves: Crush Claw, Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
>>Nature: Adamant

Picha (Pikachu F L.15)
>>Trait: Static (The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYE when using a direct attack against this Pok幦on.)
>>Moves: Surf, Charge, Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunderwave
>>Nature: Modest

Pack: 4 food units, 5 Pok嶮olls, Element Emerald
TMs: Double Edge, Nightmare TM, Toxic TM, Powder Snow TM, I have other TMs... but... but... FORGET IT!! xP.
CCP: 206 I believe...

Cyndaquil with a weird and strange expression replies, "Cool ..." Then I drop on to the ground and ROFL, (yes, I do that), "Wait, I am a Cyndaquil and I'm talking, aren't I?" ;)

Getting back up, Cyndaquil replies: "Anyway, Ok, I think I could take some extra company." :D (yes, that's my smile)

Waited for a sec. "What shall I call you?" inquired, Cyndaquil.

Lady Vulpix
15th February 2004, 01:04 PM
Sorry for the long delay. Here go some more updates. Aragornbird will be adding in his part soon.

Amy & Kyle- Amy thanks Uinya for the information before turning to Kyle. "Looks like we're partners now," she tells him offering him her paw.
Kyle also thanks Uinya for the much needed information, and shakes Amy's paw with his hand.

Amy turns to her team and tells them to keep their senses on high alert, and so does she. She also asks Serenity if she'd carry her pack for her, and the Togetic gladly agrees.

Before leaving, Amy invites Omastar to take a Seismic Toss TM from her pack. He does so, and glows for a moment as the small machine is activated.

Omastar has learnt Seismic Toss!

Then, the large group leaves the cave with the intention of heading towards the East, following the only clue they have about the 9th child's location.

-Will you walk straight to the east from here, or go down the trail that leads to Route 3? You both have brochures with maps of the area (Kyle's is more general and Amy's is more specific), so feel free to take a look (http://community.webshots.com/photo/35902230/65833993RvVhdU) before you decide.


Karin- You walk to the man's side with Evenstar and Switchblade beside you, while keeping Onix inside his pokeball to avoid scaring the old man.

The Growlithe runs towards you and starts sniffing you and your pokemon as soon as you get close.

"Oh, sorry, he does that every time he sees a trainer," the man tells you, before ordering the Growlithe to return to his side.
The Growlithe complies, his joyful mood not changing one bit. The man pats him on his head and turns to you again.

"Are you lost?," he asks you.

-What will you say?