PDA

View Full Version : Fuen Town Gym????????

barbarianX
27th December 2002, 01:39 PM
hi, im new here so help out

I m in Fuen Town (the place with the fire pkmn gym) and when i enter the gym i cant see anthing!!!!! :confused:
all i can see is the mist

did i miss something??????:confused: :confused: :confused:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Trip
27th December 2002, 01:46 PM
There's supposed to be steam, but not THAT much. If you are using a ROM, there's something you can do, but I don't remember what it was. Maybe somebody else will help you.

- Mark Ericson

barbarianX
27th December 2002, 01:51 PM
Thnk u very much.....

I know you have to step on the steam, but i can't see anything in the gym except for the trainers!!!!

I think I need to obtain something so the mist will go away???

Trip
27th December 2002, 01:59 PM
No, it's not an item...

WAIT! (Credit to: Ratiosu) I always give credit where credit is due...

You're using VBA, right? Go to Options --> Video --> Disable SFX

See if that fixes it. If it does, don't thank me, thank Ratiosu, as I am only copying what he said.

^ Ratiosu's advice, not mine. Don't start a lawsuit, Ratiosu... ^

- Mark Ericson

barbarianX
27th December 2002, 02:16 PM
thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I feel so stupid LOL!!!!);)

Madelyn151
27th December 2002, 02:47 PM
man, that gym is such a friggin' hassle. the leader's slugmas are a joke, but the kootasu (giant fire turtle)... >.< i hate that thing. it doesn't die. she keeps using super potions on it and its defense is 00ber and i have no water moves. :( however, i imagine if i started with mudkip, it would be much easier... somehow, the first time i got through the game (before it got deleted), i beat it with, of all things, a second-form-of-treeko ^_^;

Damian Silverblade
27th December 2002, 06:07 PM
I remember that gym. Wacky had fun there (Wakashamo).

And yes Madelyn, super potions are...troublesome. That's my main bone with RS, how the random trainers uses and abuses potions. It's so annoying...

"The opponent is down to 1HP!"
"At last! Now I'm taking you down...I won't waste a big attack on finishing you off..."
"The opponent used super potion!"

It pisses me off.

347Studboy
28th December 2002, 10:37 AM
Amen to that, Damian Silverblade. If they wanted to make the game more challenging, they should have just given the opponents better moves and better A.I., rather than getting all cheap on us with items. Or, they could have made it bigger... lazy Gamefreak....