PDA

View Full Version : Master Quest - Sign-ups

Happy Hoppip
22nd August 2003, 03:30 AM
The basics of Master Quest is

ONE human and ONE Pokemon , Dont worry you'll catch more pokeys later , and they start out pre-evoled and no legendeys

now , I'll make a human and pokey

Name - Lulu Samin , Luian the Vulpix.
Age - 12
Info - Lulu, is a born leader . She makes her own decisions , and can lead a group of 5-year-olds with ease. She cant walk though , She has to hover. Luian is a beateful , Golden eyed Vulpix . She will never leave lulus side

The plot

In a small town , a group of 12 year olds (or around that) found a scary house in a dark ally . A few days later a young pidgey fell into the ally and they thought it was ok but a gray pidgey is flying around town . Is it the pidgeys ghost ? Or is it something else . ? These kid are going to find out !

Ultimate Charizard
22nd August 2003, 12:21 PM
This needs a more detailed plot. Im afraid just saying 'this will be a pokemon adventure' isnt really enough.

Ill leave it open and give you chance to edit it but if i can give you one piece of advice....

Before trying to start your own RPG, take part in a few others, get a feel for how they are done and learn. It took me about 5/6 months after joining before i even thought about starting my first rpg but then again some start earlier its just a question of creativity.

Your idea may be simple enough but you cant rely on everyone knowing what a pokemon adventure is to make it work.

Happy Hoppip
4th September 2003, 05:38 PM
This is closed , because of lack of users helping , if you reeeeallyy
want to play , please pm me

thank you