PDA

View Full Version : Movie 5 is awesome!!!

RaichuRocks
27th December 2002, 03:02 PM
Just got my Japanese DVD of it today

Very good movie!

sad at times

I feel for Latios, he was so brave

I still think Revelation Lugia is the best

The new Rocket members weren't as mean as Lord Vicious from the Celebi movie

Didn't you try to get this movie Crystal Mew?
You asked me where to get it on Serebii forums

Too Cool Scyther
28th December 2002, 01:05 AM
5th Movie out on DVD in Japan already? Cool.

RedStarWarrior
29th December 2002, 12:31 AM
I am quite sure I posted in here before. Oh well...I guess I will do it again. I haven't yet seen movie 5. Anyway, so the city is on the water, right? I love Venice so I will probably love the city in the movie. Also, I find Latias and Latios to be quite beautiful Pokémon. Is the story truly a sad one? I really haven't been into the movies that much lately so I don't have a summery or anything.

Zak
29th December 2002, 12:47 AM
I deleted your post, because it didn't have a purpose whatsoever. It seemed as though you were trying to think of a reply but didnt have anything to say, i.e. SPAM. Please don't do it again, or I will have to take action. I may be you're friend, but don't take that as a reason to spam here.
Let this be a warning.

~Zak

RedStarWarrior
29th December 2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Zak
I deleted your post, because it didn't have a purpose whatsoever. It seemed as though you were trying to think of a reply but didnt have anything to say, i.e. SPAM. Please don't do it again, or I will have to take action. I may be you're friend, but don't take that as a reason to spam here.
Let this be a warning.

~Zak
No, it's cool, Zak. Friend or no friend, your job is your job. You don't need to do this in front of the board though. Please PM me next time. I realized that my last post may have not been up to par so I redid it so it is better. I wasn't complaining because I know what happened. Cool down, buddy!