PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Dolls

Silent Dragonfly
22nd August 2003, 10:54 AM
If you've played Ruby or Sapphire you'll probably have seen the dolls for your secret base. I've made some of my own by editing some existing ones.

From left to right:

Flareon, Umbreon, Medicham, Donphan, Big Meganium, Big Dewgong

EDIT: The Flareon and Meganium are not completly in real game colors, I think they look cooler the way I've done them

[attachment deleted by admin]

andyizcool
22nd August 2003, 10:59 AM
Great sizes and designs but the colours just don't seem to match in with how they look in the game.

~Andrew

Lynx Wolverina
22nd August 2003, 01:04 PM
I like them !§

andyizcool
23rd August 2003, 03:54 PM
It would be good if you could add them into the game if you really like them because you made them yourself.

~Andrew

Gravy
23rd August 2003, 04:22 PM
Cool, I especially like the Meganium one. The Donphan one is pretty good to. I have to agree wiv andyizcool though, the colouring on 2 of them is a little off, namely Flareon and Meganium...well, the flower anyways. Still, good jobness :yes: Wish there was a Wobba/Caterie doll in the game...damn that weedle doll! ¬_¬

andyizcool
23rd August 2003, 04:28 PM
They should make more dolls in the game because some people might want there Pokemon teams as dolls in their bases. Also I think you should be able to change the colour of dolls in game because some people like different colours other than the normal colours maybe the shiny colours.

~Andrew

Gravy
23rd August 2003, 04:41 PM
Well, I guess adding all the dolls would just complicate things a little. I would prefer releasing your pokemon in the base rather than having dolls *Images a Gyarados watching the Skitty TV*...bliss.
Not sure about the alternate colourings though...would be kinda awkward actually obtaining all those dolls.

Silent Dragonfly
24th August 2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Gravy
Wish there was a Wobba/Caterie doll in the game...damn that weedle doll! ¬_¬

Your wish was granted,
Caterpie and Wobbufett:

[attachment deleted by admin]

andyizcool
24th August 2003, 09:03 AM
Are you taking requests now if you have the time?

~Andrew

Silent Dragonfly
24th August 2003, 12:30 PM
Ok, I'll open a request thread but if I don't get many requests I won't bother doing any more.

*Murkrow
24th August 2003, 12:54 PM
Aww, those dolls all look really cute, especially the Caterpie one^_^
Um, seeing as your taking requests, can you do Sneasel, Suicune and Murkrow dolls please?

andyizcool
24th August 2003, 01:21 PM
I think you have to go to a new thread to make requests now.

~Andrew

Silent Dragonfly
24th August 2003, 01:25 PM
Ya, please request it again in the new request topic