PDA

View Full Version : Need Pokemon for My Fic!

classy_cat18
23rd August 2003, 02:14 AM
Hey, you may know me from my fanfic. Well, I decided to think ahead and think about the future chapters of my fanfic. Maybe you should help me! I don't need any human characters yet, just some Pokemon. Some Pokemon with personality. Here's a general idea of what I need:

4 or 5 Psychic Pokemon (excluding Gardevior and Espeon)
3 Normal Pokemon (excluding Eevee, Kangaskhan and Zangoose)
3 Water Pokemon (excluding Vaporeon, Starmie, and Golduck)

Here's the info that you need to fill in:

Name:
General Age: (no number needed, are you a child, teen, adult?)
Background: (you'll be a Aurora Knight-in-training, but why did you want to be one or how were you sucked into this?)
Personality: (I need Pokemon of all moods)
Strengths/Flaws: (I guess self-explanatory)
Other: (stupid other!)

Your Pokemon characters will pretty much be rookies in Pokemon battling and/or Aurora Knight duties, so I would prefer first evolution forms. But it's not needed!

I'll post more info later, like your trainers or extra characters I might need.

mr_pikachu
23rd August 2003, 05:48 PM
Name: Sentret
General Age: late child/young teen
Background: Got sucked into the Aurora Knights when her parents were killed by the Umbras. She fought to save her own life, and in the process discovered that she possessed an Aurora Crystal (when the pendant she had found in the woods was the exact same shape as the Umbra crystals, but golden). She was later discovered by Feather, who brought her officially into the Aurora Knights.
Personality: Very hyperactive. She is often annoying and sarcastic, though she wasn't before her parents died. Her personality has changed drastically with the tragic events that have taken over her life.
Strengths/Flaws: Though a very skilled battler for a Sentret, she is still a Sentret, and does not even compare in Pokemon strength to most of the other Aurora Knights. However, she is dedicated to her training, since that is all she has left. She secretly wants to be as strong as the other Aurora Knights, though she'd never admit it. Her personality should explain the rest of her weaknesses.
Other: No one really knows how, but she seems to know several TM moves... you can use this in the story however you want (or not at all; it is your fic, after all).

classy_cat18
7th September 2003, 09:08 PM
Accepted! I can definitely work with this. Thanks, mr_pikachu! I wonder if anyone else wants to contribute.

mr_pikachu
7th September 2003, 09:44 PM
Okay, since no one else has submitted anything, here's another one!

Name: Abra (Magic)
General Age: Teen
Background: Was found by two Charmander in a desert as a baby. Was raised by these two Charmander, until he discovered his true identity as an Aurora Knight as a child, and left to join. However, during the years he was with the Charmander, he developed the ability to use minor Fire attacks.
Personality: Serious and formal in public, though he likes to make sarcastic comments to himself behind others' backs. Doesn't care too much about his parents, since he figures they either abandoned him or are dead anyway.
Strengths/Flaws: Is a strong battler, due to his ability to use both Psychic and Fire attacks, and is very knowledgable in the strengths and weaknesses of others. However, he is very apathetic when not battling, and sleeps for nearly the entire day, every day.
Other: Was named Magic by the Charmander, because they initially thought his Teleportative abilities were the result of magic. However, Abra does not know this, and has not Teleported for many years.

classy_cat18
1st October 2003, 12:04 AM
mr_pikachu: Accepted! Dang, I almost forgot I did this thread.

Mystic Latios
1st October 2003, 12:44 AM
Name: Lunatone (Eclipse)

General Age: Teen

Background: Spent his childhood at Meteor Falls while always wearing the Ecliptic Opal. He soon learned near teen age that he was an Aurora Knight and the other pokemon made him leave Meteor Falls to join the group, since they didn't like him. During his journey, the jewel cracked in half, and now he is now searching the other half while trying to find the group.

Personality: Very timid and shy. Usually doesn't like to talk a lot and likes to solve puzzles. Sometimes likes to spend some time alone to relax.

Strengths/Flaws: Very good at reflecting attacks and at using hypnotic attacks. His attack strength increases during a full moon. Gets very tired during daylight hours and is sometimes very lazy. He can also sometimes be scared easily.

Other: He was named after the Ecliptic Opal. The opal can double the owner's special attack and defense stats.

classy_cat18
1st October 2003, 01:10 AM
SaffronTrainer: It'll be tough, but I think I can work with it. Thanks!

LightNinetales
10th October 2003, 04:24 PM
Name:Twilight(Female Meowth)
General Age:Teen
Background:Her parents abandoned her when she was a baby.An Espeon and an Umbreon took care of her,and she spent her childhood with them and their other children.She left them when she learned she was an Aurora Knight.
Personality:People often think she has two personalities...She can be thoughtful,calm and really kind.But she can be impulsive,nervous and self-centered.She is really smart.
Strengths/Flaws:She's is a pretty strong battler,and she seems to know how to use Shadow Ball and Toxic.She dislikes battles,so she isn't as powerful as some other Aurora Knights.
Other:Twilight finds all the legends about the sun and the moon very interesting....

classy_cat18
10th October 2003, 04:34 PM
LightNinetails: This is perfect!!! It ties in so perfectly of what I had in mind! In fact, depending on how fast I work, Magic, Sentret, and Twilight could be introduced somewhere next week.

Mystic Latios
13th October 2003, 12:45 AM
Just in case you'll still accepting any more characters...

Name:Wobert (Male Wobbuffet)

General Age:Teen

Background: His father was killed by two mysterious pokemon, each wearing an Umbra crystal. Since then, he always tries to became more aware of his surroundings, afraid that they would come back to kill him. His mother died a few years later by pokemon hunters. Before she died, she told Wobert that he was something called an Aurora Knight and possessed a powerful Aurora Crystal. At first he didn't want to be part of this group, but then a charizard somehow convinced him to officially join them.

Personality: Paranoid and doesn't like to be alone. Likes to hide in the dark because he thinks its safe there.

Strengths/Flaws: Can easily reflect attacks back at his opponents. He can also see in the dark and knows a few dark type attacks thanks to the Aurora Crystal. He isn't strong physically and his fear of being alone are his weak spots.

Other: Is very interested in how to tell fortunes and predicting the future.

classy_cat18
13th October 2003, 01:04 AM
SaffronTrainer: Wobert (funny name) is accepted!

pokemongeek
13th October 2003, 10:40 AM
Name: Princess Cuddles from the Kingdom of Jigglypuff Peace and Love. Call her Princess Cuddles for short! (Female Jigglypuff)

Background: She is a princess that wishes to become a more powerful Pokemon so that she can protect her kingdom when she inherits the throne. She also talks with an English accent.

Personality: Usually calm, peaceful, and loving unless you make her angry. Then she'll Double Slap you and then curtsy in a lady like fashion when she is through. Hey, a princess must be very tough at times and yet still be a lady!

Strength: She can stand up for herself.
Weakness: She tends to like to drink her tea at the same exact time no matter what she is doing and all things MUST stop including battling an opponent.

classy_cat18
13th October 2003, 03:29 PM
pokemongeek: Wow, you sure give unique profiles, especially when you do RPGs. Princess Cuddles is accepted.

LightNinetales
13th October 2003, 04:01 PM
Name:Kasumi Suinoko Tsunamizu(Female Totodile)
General Age:Late teen
Background:Kasuizu fell in love with a Mudkip.Then the Mudkip was caught by a trainer named Christa,and the poor Kasuizu was too weak to be caught too.She decided that the only way to forget this Mudkip was to become stronger,and a few months later,she found out she was an Aurora Knight....
Personality:Kasuizu is really nice.She loves to fight,and in a battle,she is always self-confident and toughtful.Well,you can become her friend easily;but don't say "Mudkip","Christa",or anything related to this part of her history or she will use her Hydro Pump on you....
Strengths/Flaws: She loves to battle,and can use ice or water attacks easily.Her favorite attack is Waterfall.
Other:She loves the sea....and the sea loves her :P !

classy_cat18
13th October 2003, 04:14 PM
LightNinetails: Kasumi is accepted!

mr_pikachu
15th October 2003, 09:23 PM
Here's another one!

Name: Starlet (Starmie)

Background: Got into a battle with Char's father many years ago. After defeating Char's father, Starlet was recruited into the Aurora Knights. For years Char's father, as well as the other Knights, pondered how Starlet could be so strong, as it was only a young Staryu at the time, and Char's father had never before been defeated. This confusion grew stronger when Starlet's Aurora Crystal failed to ever turn up. One day, during a training exercise, Char's father made a startling discovery: Starlet's center gem was not an Aurora Crystal, but rather, an Umbra Crystal. A few Psychic Aurora Knights got together and were able to convert the gem to an Aurora Crystal, since Starlet had a good heart.

Personality: Isn't very talkative, but speaks when necessary. As it has no mouth to speak of, it is assumed she speaks through telepathy. (She is a part-Psychic type, after all.) Her voice is calm and soothing (too much so?), and she has a pacifying effect on most Pokemon and humans.

Strengths/Flaws: She is a very solid battler, and skillfully wields the power of both Water and Psychic ability. She will sometimes use these two in combination for extremely powerful attacks. However, in extremely intense battles, she has a tendency to get too violent, and has occasionally seriously injured opponents in mysterious incidents. Strangely enough, it seems that the angrier she gets, the calmer everyone around her gets...

Other: It's hard to leave your past behind... ;)

Hope you can work with that! :D

classy_cat18
17th October 2003, 11:32 PM
Whoo! Down to a dull cough...

mr_pikachu: Starlet is accepted!

classy_cat18
29th October 2003, 04:23 PM
I'm looking for human trainers for Ecruteak College! Each trainer is restricted to three Pokemon, one Pokemon that stays by the trainer's side and two more mainly used for battling. Here's the form.

Human

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background: You're not going to be a Knight, so nothing tragic, please.
Major: let's see. Try to think of a college major that might exist in the Pokemon world.
Pokemon: one main Pokemon and attacks, and two other battling Pokemon and their attacks. Oh, and no legendaries or ubers. If you want to do a Fakemon, describe in excrutiating detail.
Other: anything I haven't thought of.

Main Pokemon

Name:
Appearance, if different than normal:
Personality:
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Other: anything I haven't thought of

Mew Trainer Rose
29th October 2003, 08:06 PM
Human

Name: Theresa
Appearance: dark red hair, a bit long, often tied back. average height, on the thin side. light brown eyes. likes loose, comfortable clothing. Not the most athletic, but could hold her own in a quick race.
Personality: A fairly quiet person. Often would rather stay back and observe a battle instead of taking part in one, or at least before joining in. Believes that bringing out a pokemon's potential begins with proper care from infancy. Which is the reason for her Major, and the fact that she obtained her pokemon in their early childhood.
Background: As a kid she made extra money pet-sitting people's pet pokemon, then discovered that pokemon grew up differently depending on the amount and quality of care given in youth, became interetsed in the subject, and followed through with it to college.
Major: Care and Raising of Juvenile Pokemon (it's like Child Development for pokemon)
Pokemon: Glacier (a Ramfrio, a made-up pokemon), Comet (Rapidash), Terra (Vibrava)
Other:

Main Pokemon

Name: Glacier (Ramfrio)
Appearance: http://pf.ultimategamez.com/PF2/016.gif (don't worry, I made up this guy, so the Pokemon Factory shouldn't consider it a breach of copyright to use it. if you don't want to anyway, tell me and I'll pick a different one)
Elements: Ice/Electric
Attacks: Blizzard, Headbutt, Thunderbolt, Skull Bash
Personality: Like all members of his species, he tends to be easily irritated. However, Theresa has trained him to become somewhat less irritable, and more patient. When irritated, he does tend to become rude, though.
Location: Knowing how well she took care of pokemon, especially young ones, a high school teacher gave her Glacier, which he had gotten from a professor who was looking for someone to raise this recently discovered pokemon. She was required to keep careful records of Glacier's growth and development, untill the year after she entered college. Now she is free to keep and raise Glacier.
Strengths and Weaknesses: If enraged, he is extremely bull-headed and will attempt to ram into whatever angered him, and can only be stopped with a lot of difficulty. His short temper is well known by his teammates, who tend to be carefull not to annoy him. He's learned that his judgment is impared when he is angry, though, and tries to keep himself in check.
Other:

Other Pokemon

Comet (male Rapidash)
attacks: Flamethrower, Stomp, Agility, Fire Spin

Terra (female Vibrava)
attacks: Crunch, Dragonbreath, Earthquake, Quick Attack

classy_cat18
29th October 2003, 09:26 PM
Mew Trainer Rose: Theresa and her team are accepted!