PDA

View Full Version : ~*Poll: Poster Poster on the wall, who's the coolest of them all? ^_^

Crystal Mew
23rd August 2003, 06:11 PM
PCG is lacking polls again =x

so here's some poster polls...:

~*1. Do you have posters in your room? Also, framed pictures also count :)

~*2. If so, how many?

~*3. What are they of?

~*~

1. Yeah, I do. =}

2. Hmm... *runs to count* I have....14. =o including framed pictures. Hmm, didn't think I had that much =x and thats not including all of the pics on my cork board.

3. I have about 6 pokemon ones, and a raccoon picture (so cute! ^_^) and a pic of laparas that I drew, an autographed picture from Sean Astin is hanging over my bed, and I have.. 4 Orlando Bloom/ Legolas posters/pictures. :) obessesed? Nah :o

mr_pikachu
23rd August 2003, 06:14 PM
1. Yeah. I used to have a lot more, before my mom made me take them down. :(

2. I've got four that I can think of right now.

3. A Mark Mcgwire plaque (plaques with photos on them count, right?) and picture along with his 1998 stats, a scuba diving painting, and a painting of Albert Einstein made from tons of tiny paintings all together. :D

Rambunctious Jamirus
23rd August 2003, 06:16 PM
~*1. Do you have posters in your room? Also, framed pictures also count
Used to have tons of posters I tear out from DogFancy magazines but they're not on my walls anymore. Now I have tiger and ocelot pictures.

~*2. If so, how many?
I have two tiger pictures, one of an ocelot, and one of a jaguar I believe. That makes four!

~*3. What are they of?
The big one is a tiger mother with her cub. It's really neat looking and so adorable. The next one is a picture of large tiger eyes. The other two are small and have an ocelot and new type of cat on it and the other one is blue and white with a jaguar on it.

I also have a poster with the American flag and a bald eagle made up of different smaller pictures and a unicorn poster but they're not up in my room yet.

mistysakura
23rd August 2003, 06:35 PM
1. I have one here, and about six in my old room in Hong Kong.
2. See above.
3. The one here is a poster from the 14th Australian Music Festival, because our school's choir was in it, and I'm in that. Nice souvenir, and doesn't look bad either. The ones in HOng Kong are about 3 Pokemon posters (I used to have six before the corners went all demented thanks o the Blu-tack and I took them off), 2 of my favourite Cantonese singer and one of Cardcaptor Sakura.

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2003, 07:12 PM
I have a Spider_Man poster, which was a birthday gift 6 years ago, and then some photos of me with my friends and family, and one poster of a flower, and one of a baby seel.

MarshmallowEgg
23rd August 2003, 07:16 PM
~*1. Do you have posters in your room? Also, framed pictures also count. - Yes. Yes I do.

~*2. If so, how many? - Oh dear God, don't even make me count. WELL over 100. x_x

~*3. What are they of? - I've got TONS of Aaron Carter. I've also got some of other stars I like. I've got one of a kitten with a frog on it's head, two of puppies (one of one puppy licking another and one of two puppies next to each other), one of Tweety, one of a retro Minnie and Mickey dancing, one of those fuzzy coloring posters of a unicorn, and another coloring poster that's just a big design.

ILikePokemonP
24th August 2003, 05:57 AM

That's a big :yes:

~*2. If so, how many?

Probably 150+. I'm not counting now since it would take a while.

~*3. What are they of?

Posters from old nintendo magazines, big shop display posters with the newest from toys r us advertising preordering r/s and lots of other stuff. I have one framed picture that someone bought for my birthday about 8 years ago with lots of rottweilers in the boot of a car that still seems common today. You can tell it's old by the car they used and the number plate lettering slopes weirdly.

DarkTemplarZ
24th August 2003, 07:58 AM
1) most definitely

2) I haven't counted in a while, I estimate about 100

3) All basketball magazine cut-outs/posters. I also have some all-star/championship shirts, medals, and some stuff from the places people in my family went.

Anita
24th August 2003, 10:09 AM

Yeah~

~*2. If so, how many?

Uhm.. two. o.o

~*3. What are they of?

Flowers. XP They're very big photos of.. two really funky looking blue and purple flowers. Um, yeah, I don't have that much free wall space. ;x

EVme15
24th August 2003, 10:31 AM
1. Yes

2. Two... I think.

3. One is of the main group from .hack//SIGN. The other is an Angelic Layer picture with Misaki and Hikaru that is currently unrolling itself down my wall from being rolled up and left in a car for 3 weeks while I was at camp. Both are from ConnectiCon '03.

Mikey
24th August 2003, 10:40 AM
1. I used to have posters on my wall till my room was recently repainted.

2. Had 1

3. It was a giant pic of Natalie Portman. :yes:

*Murkrow
24th August 2003, 11:43 AM
Yes

~*2. If so, how many?
Um, five

~*3. What are they of?
Four are Pokémon ones and the other is a framed photograph of a shetland pony that I've had for years.

Little_Pikachu
24th August 2003, 12:27 PM
1. Yep.

2. Currently up now, I have one. My posters have a habit of falling down and I'm too lazy to put them back up.

3. The one that's up now is of Pikachu, I have another Pikachu one but that fell down and a cool DBZ one which fell down not too long ago. I need better blu-tak.

en0miz
24th August 2003, 01:20 PM

How about paintings? :D Whenever I finish my oil paintings, I usually lay them around around my room. I also have posters, but not many.

~*2. If so, how many?

About 15-20 oil paintings, and 2 posters. xD

~*3. What are they of?

My oil paintings are usually of animals. I'm not in my room right now, so I can't remember all of my subjects...

Here's what I can remember:
- Wolf pic from an animal book
- Siberian Husky ^_^ (my favorite)
- 2 horse pictures
- Copy of a Picasso painting
- Nice looking house from a postcard
- Guinea pig picture from an animal book
- Giraffe
- Cat sitting in a field
- Stillife of wine bottles, done in purple and pink

There's more, but I can't remember.

My two posters of one of Bow Wow and a mural of about 30 types of puppies. :wave:

Toxicity
24th August 2003, 02:03 PM

~*2. If so, how many?

~*3. What are they of?

1. Yep...

2. Currently up, two...But over the years, at least four.... .___.;;

3. Currently, one is of Bart Simpson writing on the chalkboard, which is over my computer, then te other is of Linkin Park...from 2002. I used to have a poster of Titanic...but I grew outta that phase and threw it out...:\

Yukitsukai
24th August 2003, 06:09 PM

~*2. If so, how many?

~*3. What are they of?

1) I have a few 0.o

2) um... *counts* 9 if you count the oversized mural and my wallscrolls.

3) One of Legolas, one of Avril Lavigne I use as a target for archery (there's an arrow through her head right now. w00t) a huge .Hack mural, 3 Cardcaptor Sakura wallscrolls, an Inuyasha wallscroll, a Pokémon wallscroll, and a Pokémon poster. Shmee.

GreenShirT
24th August 2003, 06:20 PM
Oddly enough I just put some back up.

1) Yes
2) 3
3) I have my Star Wars one which is the Rancor, Hard Core Pawn one which is a Dr. Moose and a Matrix one which I ripped while putting up.

Ginger Cat
24th August 2003, 08:06 PM
I do indeed...

~*2. If so, how many?
*counts* Three big posters (you know, the type that they sell at media stores and such...), 26 smaller (some with articles), also, some miscellaneous... things...

~*3. What are they of?
Big posters- One for the old movie of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde; one for The Two Towers; a Weezer poster from the Green Album.
Smaller- Computer print-offs of The Metatron form Dogma and the Jekyll and Hyde pic used for a lot of the advertisement. Also comptuer print-offs on better paper of much Jekyll and Hyde goodness--mostly Hyde, a few with Hyde and Lucy, and then a Pimpernel one of Chauvelin; all of these use either lyrics or lines from the play. I love themmmmmmm. I've got one on my door, too... Anyway. Also have pictures with articles of bands--Type O Negative, Lollipop Lust Kill, Our Lady Peace, System of a Down, Foo Fighters, and Chevelle. Then some various movie/TV pics of Lucius Malfoy, a Beatufil Mind, Billy Miles, Alien Bounty Hunter, Krycek, Boggs, Signs, The Twins from Reloaded, and Nightcrawler from X2. Aside from that, I have two tickets from when I went to see Jekyll & Hyde, a blue flag from Medieval Times, and various scrawlings of lyrics on the wall by my bed.

...you asked.

Tainted
24th August 2003, 08:30 PM
1: No, I like my room plain. The paintjob makes it too cool to hang posters... lol.
2: N/A
3: N/A

I'm bored, spare me,
Zak Hunter

Silver Ledian
25th August 2003, 12:20 PM

Currently I have nothing on my bedroom walls, apart from blue paint. I used to have a few up but they were taking the paint off the walls...and I had these little stars and stuff - which glowed in the dark - but they did the same so they were taken down too. =/

~*2. If so, how many?

As I said, none atm ^^;;;

~*3. What are they of?

Before I took them all down, I had one of Stadium 2, one with all the G/S pokémon on it and one of Michael Schumacher (Formula 1 racing driver). :)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th August 2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Crystal Mew

Yes

~*2. If so, how many?

30-40 or something

~*3. What are they of?

Most of them I have drawn myself. They are mostly pictures of a bit anime-styled girls, similar to the one in my signature. Also some Pokémon. One has all the 151 first Pokémon in it and it serves as wardrobe doors. The coolest picture, in my opinion, must be the one I drew on my birthday, it has something like 20 girls in the same drawing.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
26th August 2003, 06:10 AM
1.) Yeah, I got a poster.

2.) Only one, I used to have more but I only kept one for old time's sake.

3.) It's a 13 year old poster of Ted DiBiase, known as "The Million Dollar Man". I was a lot into wrestling back then and Ted was one of my all time favorites next to Rick Martel and Hulk Hogan. And I kept his poster around, eventhough it's shabby and the color is starting to fade, lol.

VirtualPlay
26th August 2003, 10:15 AM

~*2. If so, how many?

~*3. What are they of?

1: I used to...I took my last one down a week or two ago

2: I only had 1 at a time, really...

3: Well, the most recent was a Star Wars Episode II soundtrack poster...the one with Yoda catching Dooku's electricity on a starry background. It was pretty cool, but the tape failed :( so it fell...I packed it up to keep it from getting more ruined.