PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Have you ever been in love?

Chikoo
23rd August 2003, 06:58 PM
A meaningful poll from my part. ;o Have you ever been in love?
Me, yes. My first love. *Shrugs* Too bad she moved away to San Francisco. She is my best friend. *sigh* I don't know whether I'll ever see her again. :(

mr_pikachu
23rd August 2003, 07:03 PM
I guess it depends on what you mean by "love". If you mean the kind that is temporary and happens while you are dating people, then yes. If you mean the kind of love that lasts forever, through marraige, kids, whatever, then no. I currently don't even have a girlfriend... *sobs*

MarshmallowEgg
23rd August 2003, 07:11 PM
No, but I have had REALLY strong crushes, like the one I have now. I've never been deeply in love or anything like that, though.

Syberia
23rd August 2003, 09:06 PM
Yah, I've been in love my fair share of times, or at least I thought I was. I've had three girlfriends before now, which just goes to show that no matter how much "in love" you think you are, things can sure change in a hurry :/. Though, I don't think I've ever had quite the same feelings for them as I do for my current girlfriend. They're such nice feelings to have, too.

kainashi
23rd August 2003, 09:37 PM
i've only been truely in love once.

Mikey
23rd August 2003, 09:57 PM
I've loved my best friend Amanda since I was 5. She's perfect and no person could ever be better. We tell each other everything, do everything together, and are going out. I believe I am truely in love, even if we've had a few hardships.

Toxicity
23rd August 2003, 11:38 PM
Relationships...I've never had any...but I have fallen in love with somebody else crush-wise twice a school year...since I have been rejected by them all. All my friends betrayed me after falling in love in fifth grade...beginning relationships. ;_; I kept falling deeper into a hole of depression...and I beg revenge. I haven't fallen in love with anybody yet, since I just moved into where I live recently. Besides, there are no boys my age in my neighborhood.

Angel Blossom
24th August 2003, 02:41 AM
... I've had quite a few relationships, actually. Though I don't think they were too serious. Well, right now, I'm going out with Clark, though most of you may have already noticed. He's been one of my best friends for a long time. I've known him for 2 years, but it feels like I've known him all my life. I can tell him anything; I trust him. I've never had feelings this strong for someone. I know I'm not old yet, but I don't believe you have to be a certain age to know what love is. I know I'm truely in love with Clark. It's a great feeling, and it's nice to know you can really love someone that much. ^.^

nightcrow
24th August 2003, 04:38 AM
I think I am, but it's kinda hard to be absolutely sure because of our circumstances.. but whatever, I'm happy with him and have been for the longest time.. ^^

I've had other people in love with me, though.. >_< Like my brother's old friend.. he's been "in love" with since he was like, 9 (:O) and to this day he's still head over heels for me, supposedly. Good thing we moved, those love letters were embarressing... :P

DarkTemplarZ
24th August 2003, 08:03 AM
definitely not, half the girls I've gone out with, I would hardly care if they died (I'm exaggerating, but not by that much).

Little_Pikachu
24th August 2003, 09:49 AM
In a relationship sense, yes. In a friendship sense, yes.

I'm wondering how many replies of "OMG YES I LUV MI BF I GETS IN A CHAT ROOM!!!!!!!!!1111 I AM 12 :) :) :)" we'll have...

GreenShirT
24th August 2003, 09:57 AM
OMG I MET DIS GURL IN DA CHAT AND SHE WAS TEH COOLZ AND WE BROKE UP AFTR A WK AND I WAS SAD AND WANTED 2 KILL MYSELF!!!!!1111ONEONEONE...

Anyway, yeah I have loved ex girlfriends but some more than others and I love my pets and friends in a way too, There are many different kinds of love.

Kireihana52
25th August 2003, 09:53 PM
I've never been in love with anyone, in fact I've never had a relationship before. Everyone just sort of avoids me for some reason or another.

I don't know if I care so much about being in a relationship because it makes people become so frickin naive. They think that they'll "love each other forever", and then they break up in 2 months. -_-; Most teenagers don't stay in love for very long anyway. It's just a phase most of the time. I'm not sure if I even believe in "true love" right now because everything else is a lie.

I would like to fall in love with someone, but only if I knew it would last. I know I'm sounding really pessimistic, but that's just who I am right now.

~Bethany

Silver Ledian
26th August 2003, 05:35 PM
No. I have never been in a relationship with anyone. I've never had a girlfriend. I'v never truely loved a girl. I don't see it as a bad thing though, because there aren't any girls in my group of friends at all...so I can't expect myself to start liking a girl if I'm never in the same environment as a girl. Most of my friends are boys...but I hope that when the time comes - probably uni and stuff - I'll love someone. :)

The only love I have at the minute, is for my family and friends. I think that's what is most important. ^_^

Razola
26th August 2003, 11:11 PM
Sigh...I know I have...

...to this day I still wonder about the soup that got away...

Moltrecuno
28th August 2003, 01:26 PM
I've had about 2-3 crushes since Middle school, but I never had the guts to tell them because I knew I had no chance with them. I guess you can count that as falling in love :| I don't like the guys anymore though. Only one I consider a friend. I've had a crush or two online, but my mind always changes every couple of months with that until I met my current boyfriend. I never had strong feelings for a guy before until I met him so yay. I like the feeling. :)

*looks at her sig* Um...yay? XP

~M~