PDA

View Full Version : Game: Goldenrod Tower V.17 [M.A.]

Pages : 1 [2]

Discothéque
3rd September 2003, 12:58 PM
(9/3) What responsibilities are you given at school/uni/work? ... You like?

Um, I won't have any responsibilities, aside from just doing school work. ^_^ Um... yeah.

-

Mystery Gift, please!

*gives a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin* I'd like to use the EMT for my second time this month also.

andyizcool
3rd September 2003, 01:06 PM
Could I also use the EMT before I leave TPM for some time? Hands over a Red and a Blue MGCoin.

~Andrew

Anita
3rd September 2003, 01:07 PM
MP~
Remaining Pokeys: Sunkern, Politoed, Caterpie, Swalot, Silcoon, Ditto, Aipom, Miltank, Abra.
Question #3- Um.. is it a Final Form pokemon? <<
(Crystalmaster Mike)

(9/2) >> What's your general outlook on the gems in the Goldenrod Tower? Do you think that they're too easy to obtain and are just being used as retail devices? Do you think they should be replaced with new items? Etc. etc.

I think gems're cool, though maybe they are being used a bit too much as just retail devices. Maybe they should be made more uncommon, and you could have just stamps/CCPs as the more common items.

(9/3) >> What responsibilities are you given at school/uni/work? ... You like?

Um, I don't really have any responsibilities at school. Besides doing my homework and stuff, of course. ;x And no, I don't like that. X3

2 MGs please.
I'd also like to use the EMT twice for this month. *hands over a Green, Blue and Red MGCoin.*
:3

Knight of Time
3rd September 2003, 01:23 PM
Cyndaquil >>

'takes the gems and gives you 4 CCP'

Amy >>

MP: Porygon, Slakoth, Baltoy, Spoink, Nosepass, Cyndaquil, Politoed, Clamperl, Wooper, Gastly, Machop, Growlithe, Mareep, Claydol, Jumpluff, Sealeo, Nidoqueen, Seel, Bulbasaur, Metang, Oddish, Sneasel, Mew, Kakuna, Ivysaur

SCs: You won 4 Blue MGCoins and 1 Red MGCoin.

Andy >> Lunar Gem

Err, next time, when you want to play one of the games, could you try not to make two seperate posts on the same day (e.g. one where you answer the polls, and one where you ask to play a game or two) please?

EMT: You won a Metal Claw TM.

Discotheque >> Hollow Stone

EMT: You won a Fly HM.

Miko >> Solar Gem, Red MGCoin

EMT: You won a Snatch TM and a Fury Swipes TM.

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
Lady Vulpix >> Of course! :) *gives the 20 CCP's* BTW, I've just had my first day of Spanish yesterday (so !hola!), and I'm wondering... The Spanish spoken in Argentina, is it closely related to the general Spanish (Castillian, I believe), or more to that in the north of Spain (which is Cantillian, I think)? Just wondering...

It's like Castillian, only with some differences in pronounciation (we don't make differences between s and z nor v and b, and pronounce both y and ll as the English sh), some words and especially the 2nd person conjugation (we use "vos" instead of "tú"), and it conjugates differently.

Well, how can I say this? Whenever something has to be done and nobody else will do it, I'm the one who ends up with the task. I absorb responsibilities like a sponge absorbs water until I can no longer hold them, and I don't like that. That's why I'm trying to learn to say 'no' at the right times. Right now, for the subjects I'm taking, I have to read lots of papers and do quite a lot of work. For the subject I'm helping at, I have to keep the database with the info on the helpers and students, and register all the workgroups (they were supposed to have them all by last Friday, but I'm still getting e-mails with new groups being formed). I'm also in charge of deciding which helper will assist each group with their work (or, rather, my online dice (http://forboards.tripod.com/Dice.html) are), and I'm one of the people in charge of making up excercises for exams and projects, and writing/fixing the reading material for the subject. Also, just like all other halpers, I have to correct exams and projects, answer student's questions and give at least one class each semester (I'm giving one on Monday and I'll have to miss the class of a subject I'm taking that day because the schedule was too tight). So, as you can see, it's quite a lot of work.

Wolfsong
3rd September 2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
[b]Amy >>

MP: Porygon, Slakoth, Baltoy, Spoink, Nosepass, Cyndaquil, Politoed, Clamperl, Wooper, Gastly, Machop, Growlithe, Mareep, Claydol, Jumpluff, Sealeo, Nidoqueen, Seel, Bulbasaur, Metang, Oddish, Sneasel, Mew, Kakuna, Ivysaur

SCs: You won 4 Blue MGCoins and 1 Red MGCoin.[B]

Is the pokemon evolved?

aragornbird
3rd September 2003, 02:12 PM
aragornbird >> MP Clue #4: Yes, it has.
MP: The Mystery Pokemon must be Dustox!
If I'm right, I would like a Red MGCoin, and along with 2 other Red MGCoins I have, use the EMT for the second and last time this month.

Being an ordinary, humble schoolboy, I spend enough time studying and doing my homework. These are my most important, responsibilities, according to my parents. I also have to sweep the floor, wash the dishes, and clean the birdcage. They aren't fun jobs, but they're neccessary.

DarkPrincess
3rd September 2003, 03:56 PM

Well, it's basicly the same thing everyday. Just go to school. *shrug* I'm one of the non-popular and useless students in the back so I guess what I do doesn't matter :/

Hexae
3rd September 2003, 03:58 PM

Responsibilities? I don't have any at school yet, though I guess practicing for band counts. It's only my second day, after all..

MG please.

Knight of Time
3rd September 2003, 04:08 PM
Gabi >> Flame Gem

Amy >>

MP: No, the MP is not an evolved Pokemon.

aragornbird >> Red MGCoin

I assume you want to use one for the EMT so...

EMT: You won a Hypnosis TM.

Rachel >> Green MGCoin

Hexae >> Red MGCoin

DarkPrincess
3rd September 2003, 04:11 PM
Whee. Time to be bold again. ^__^

May I have a go with the EMT? *gives her Green MGCoin* *crosses fingers* *pokes at my Haze, Sonic Boom and Arm Thrust TMs*

Knight of Time
3rd September 2003, 04:17 PM
Rachel >>

EMT: You won a Milk Drink TM.

Rambunctious Jamirus
3rd September 2003, 05:40 PM

Well, just to go to class (they give us four minutes to get to class now -_-") and they made us sign a contract where they basically say that if we do something wrong, we "break" the contract and they can rub it in our faces. And not to mutilate/deface our Badges which now cost $7.50 for a replacement though they're thinner than before which means mine will be in pieces before one semester has gone by. Yeah, I'm not too happy.

1 MG please.

Avian Freeze
3rd September 2003, 05:51 PM

I don't really have any responsibilities at school. Just go to school and do homework and projects o_O. No I don't like it :\, we kind of get a lot of work ^^;.

MG Please. Gems I get will be sold for 2 Stamps please.

MarshmallowEgg
3rd September 2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by MarshmallowEgg

Um... none, really. *thinks* No, we don't really have any extra responsibilities or anything like that. We just have to get our homework done. ^_^;;

Um... *points up* Never got my MG for that.... ^_^;;

Wolfsong
3rd September 2003, 06:00 PM
Narrowed list

MP: Porygon, Slakoth, Baltoy, Spoink, Nosepass, Cyndaquil, Clamperl, Wooper, Gastly, Machop, Growlithe, Mareep, Seel, Bulbasaur, Oddish, Sneasel, Mew

Question 2: Can the pokemon evolve?

Knight of Time
3rd September 2003, 06:32 PM
Rambunctious Jamirus >> Red MGCoin

Tyler >> Flame Gem

'takes back the Flame Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

Megan >> Hollow Stone

Amy >>

MP: Yes, the MP can evolve.

Rambunctious Jamirus
3rd September 2003, 06:38 PM
Eee! I now have 3 Red MGCoins! *dances about* I would like to use the EMT for the first time for this month, please. *hands over 3 Red MGCoins*

Wolfsong
3rd September 2003, 06:43 PM
Narrowed list

MP: Porygon, Slakoth, Baltoy, Spoink, Cyndaquil, Clamperl, Wooper, Gastly, Machop, Growlithe, Mareep, Seel, Bulbasaur, Oddish

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question use an item to evolve into its final form?

Toxicity
3rd September 2003, 10:39 PM

Lesse...none. ;_; Except we must get most of our homework done...so that's basically it...^^;;

One MG please

Pidgeot
3rd September 2003, 11:10 PM
Guess This Mike, just ignore that 'if correct bit' XD My guess it Pikachu.

Selling I wish to sell the Photosynthesis Gem I got in my last MG for 2 CCP.

[ 9/3 ] » What responsibilities are you given at school/uni/work? ... You like?
Nothing really. Get homework done, dont skip classes, do work, study, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary, except I do Library Duty as part of my extra credit work ~_~; It can get really boring, but it looks awesome on my report, gets me in good with the teachers, and I get free Pizza :o Also with my friends, I am the one who usually helps them out with schoolwork and when something happens and they are sad, it is usually my job to cheer them up, but that dosent really count...

1 MG Please

Interpol HQ
4th September 2003, 12:16 AM
(9/2) What's your general outlook on the gems in the Goldenrod Tower? Do you think that they're too easy to obtain and are just being used as retail devices? Do you think they should be replaced with new items? Etc. etc.

I like the gems. Its really nice to be able to get a stone relativly easily, and if you just keep them you can sell them later when you need the extra stamps/ccps (personally i have 45 stamps/ccp's worth) . New items would be nice, and change is usually good.

At school im president of the role playing/ccg club. I really like that cause its nice to see a bunch of people getting together to play D&D that usually wouldnt be playing together.

2 Mg's please

Knight of Time
4th September 2003, 06:57 AM
(9/4 >> If you were a worker here, what do you think would be some drawbacks about working here? Why?

Alternate (this one is for me, Jay, Mike and Danny):

As a worker, what are some drawbacks you have about working here?

Rambunctious Jamirus >>

EMT: You won a Knock Off TM.

Amy >>

MP: No, the MP doesn't use an item to evolve into its final form.

Gothic Latias >> Green MGCoin

Connor >> Lunar Gem

'takes the Photosynthesis Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Interpol HQ >> Lunar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs

As for the alternate poll:

(9/4) >> As a worker, what are some drawbacks you have about working here?

Some of my drawbacks are that when I do work for the other workers and players here, I sometimes get skipped. Sometimes I also decide to do long updates, but when I don't have much time to do a long update, I just update for a few.

I'd like a MG and 40 games of Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please, since I didn't get the 20 games of Scratchcards I asked for yesterday (not the ones I quoted).

Wolfsong
4th September 2003, 09:03 AM
Narrowed list

MP: Slakoth, Baltoy, Spoink, Cyndaquil, Wooper, Gastly, Machop, Mareep, Seel, Bulbasaur

Question 4: Is the pokemon in question a dual typed pokemon?

(9/4 >> If you were a worker here, what do you think would be some drawbacks about working here? Why?

It's fast past and there is always work to be done. As soon as you get one update done, chnces are that there will be several more to do.

I would also like to play 7 games of group one scratchcards for 2 CCPs (2,3,5) and I'd liek to play 6 games fo group 2 scratchcards for 7 CCps (2,3,5) *hands in six blue and 1 red MG Coin

MG and scratchcards please

Lady Vulpix
4th September 2003, 09:33 AM
(9/4) If you were a worker here, what do you think would be some drawbacks about working here? Why?

Spending time on updating for everyone, of which I don't have much, taking even more decisions about possble changes, and coming up with new polls constantly. It would all be more work to do.

andyizcool
4th September 2003, 12:12 PM
(9/4) >> If you were a worker here, what do you think would be some drawbacks about working here? Why?

I think updating would be very hard because everyone goes on the Internet at different times and the Workers can't be on 24 hours a day just to do the updates. I also think thinking of what Mystery Gifts to give people would be hard still.

MG Please!

Edit: Please can you PM what Gift I get as I will be gone for a month or so, goodbye everyone here.

~Andrew

Enile Zemula
4th September 2003, 03:34 PM
(9/2) What's your general outlook on the gems in the Goldenrod Tower? Do you think that they're too easy to obtain and are just being used as retail devices? Do you think they should be replaced with new items? Etc. etc.
The Gems are OK.... We have the ability for quick cash and quick Stones with them.

I have a job in a horse barn(I wuv horses. Woopy!), and after that I get to play with the foals(double woopy).

(9/4) >> If you were a worker here, what do you think would be some drawbacks about working here? Why?

Erm... Working the Games are the hardest thing I can think of...

Avian Freeze
4th September 2003, 03:43 PM

Well, it'd take up some time, which I probably won't have soon :x. There's also thinking up things for GT! and polls which is hard to think of every day x_x.

MG Please. Gems I get will be sold for 2 Stamps apiece please ^_^.

Interpol HQ
4th September 2003, 04:26 PM

It would definatly have to be updating frequently. I have like little to no time now since school started.

1 Mg please

aragornbird
4th September 2003, 04:44 PM

Well, It'll be fun the first few days. But I really don't have that much time with school around, and so many people post here each day. There's so many things to think about!

I'd like to play a game of GT!

Toxicity
4th September 2003, 06:18 PM

I agree with the updating part. We're normal people...we don't have 24/7 computer access...many of us have homework...including me.

One MG please...And I'd like to forge my Mystery Box for 1 Hollow Stone and 1 MGCoin...^^;;

Pidgeot
4th September 2003, 10:50 PM
Connor >> Lunar Gem

Ill sell that for 2 CCP please :)

[ 9/4 ] » If you were a worker here, what do you think would be some drawbacks about working here? Why?

Well it would give me more responsibility, and that would put more stress on me to be active here. I would also probably have a hard time thinking up questions for Guess This! and things like that. You guys are doing a great job =)

1 MG PLZ

Shadow Djinn
4th September 2003, 11:06 PM
9/2) What's your general outlook on the gems in the Goldenrod Tower? Do you think that they're too easy to obtain and are just being used as retail devices? Do you think they should be replaced with new items? Etc. etc.

I'm perfectly fine with them. =) I think they're pretty good.

(9/3) What responsibilities are you given at school/uni/work?

I'm a safety at school..lame. I play on the Volleyball team, and I deliver stuff? Go me?

Hm..doing the games would probably be most challenging. >:|

3 MG Please =D

Crystalmaster Mike
5th September 2003, 02:12 PM
Miko >> MP Clue #3: No, it ain't.

Connor >> GT!: I was asking why you were 'asking me' (though I was just joking), because I hadn't asked you the GT! in the first place...

Kyle >> We so need an other Randomizer for Cards... If a couple people ask for 20 SC's, it's rather time-consuming... MG: Solar Gem | SC 1: 8 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCP's | SC 2: 13 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins.

Amy >> MP: Wait for Kyle, please. | MG: Rainbow Gem | SC 1: 3 Red MGCoins, 6 CCP's | SC 2: 3 Red MGCoins, Blue MGCoin.

Gabi >> Ah yes, I see. I wouldn't be able to speak in good Argentinic Spanish with you, it seems... ;) MG: Spark Gem.

Andy >> PMed.

Enile Zemula >> Hollow Stone, Light Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Tyler >> Solar Gem --> becomes 2 Stamps.

Interpol HQ >> Darkness Gem.

aragornbird >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's | Guess This!: In high winds, it cries as it hangs from a tree branch or the eaves of a building using a suction cup on its head. It plucks berries with its long tail and eats them.

Gothic Latias >> MG: Division Gem | Exchange (it's not a forging BTW): Mystery Box <-> Hollow Stone + ? MGCoin.

Pidgeot >> Selling: 2 CCP's | MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's

Hunter >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Genetic Accelerator Gene, Red MGcoin.

Me >>
Well, as Kyle, there's always the risk of getting skipped as a worker. And if it's been a while the place was updated, the work piles... No leprachauns will come around and do the work for you. (Though it's the same anywhere else) And if you updated (particularly with a new MG Poll), chances are in five minutes, 3 people will have replied again. Just observe:...

(9/5) >> Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college?
The first school(s) I ever went didn't have 'em, I think. But the group of schools (kindergarden, school, [junior] high school) I'm at now does. I don't recall ever having to cover my ears, luckily.

Knight of Time
5th September 2003, 02:23 PM
(9/5) >> Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college?

Amy >>

MP: Yes, the MP is a dual type.

Mike >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, Lunar Gem

As for the poll:

Though I am done of high school, yes, all three schools I went to had fire drills. In the elementary school and intermediate school, I covered my ears (the fire alarm at my elementary school was very loud). I didn't really have to cover my ears whenever there were fire drills at my high school.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 2 CCPs) please.

Crystalmaster Mike
5th September 2003, 02:35 PM
Me >>
Well, as Kyle, there's always the risk of getting skipped as a worker. And if it's been a while the place was updated, the work piles... No leprachauns will come around and do the work for you. (Though it's the same anywhere else) And if you updated (particularly with a new MG Poll), chances are in five minutes, 3 people will have replied again. Just observe:...

The first school(s) I ever went didn't have 'em, I think. But the group of schools (kindergarden, school, [junior] high school) I'm at now does. I don't recall ever having to cover my ears, luckily.

^

Kyle >> 10 Red MGCoins, 18 CCP's.

aragornbird
5th September 2003, 02:38 PM
aragornbird >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's | Guess This!: In high winds, it cries as it hangs from a tree branch or the eaves of a building using a suction cup on its head. It plucks berries with its long tail and eats them.

Is it Chimecho? If it is, I'd like 2 Stamps please.

(9/5) >> Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college

Yeah, every school in Fairfax County has regular fire drills. The ones in elementary/middle schools were really loud and annoying. But now in high school, you can barely hear them. In fact, the principal has to announce when we were having fire drils. We just had one today!

I'd also like to play another game of GT!

Discothéque
5th September 2003, 02:40 PM
(9/4) If you were a worker here, what do you think would be some drawbacks about working here? Why?

I'm not sure, actually. It would most likely take quite a while whenever many people were expecting updates, so, yeah... updates seem they would be hard to do.

(9/5) Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college?

No, my school does not have firedrills. [Homeschooled, of course. Like I've said quite a bit.] Whenever I was in public school, however, it seems that the people loved to have firedrills ALL THE TIME. Completely random, too, and it seemed the teachers were uninformed before hand because they were always scattering to collect their books. xD *ahem* But anyway, no, I never covered my ears at the sound. I'm used to loud sounds, because I'm always knocking things over and everything, so it doesn't bother me. I just got more annoyed than "Ow! My ears~" O_o

-

Two Mystery Gifts, please. ^^

Knight of Time
5th September 2003, 02:43 PM
Mike, I already got you your MGs, but you owe me a MG... 'points up'

Andy >> Solar Gem

GT: I might look a little like a cat, and also remind you of Garfield (remember Jon, Garfield and Odie?), but I am not really a cat. One of my characteristics makes me impossible to poison. Who am I?

Discotheque >> Solar Gem, Hollow Stone

Toxicity
5th September 2003, 04:11 PM
(9/5) Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college?

I used to...until first grade. XD In my high school...I haven't had any yet....yayness...=D

Shadow Djinn
5th September 2003, 05:53 PM
*Collects his MG Coins* County county county...=) 3. I'd like another go at the EMT =D

MarshmallowEgg
5th September 2003, 06:09 PM

Hm... well, the workers seem to get forgotten by the other workers (as far as handing out mystery gifts and doing scratchcards and the like) than the average Joe does. Also, it's gotta be a lot of work to have to get mystery gifts and everything out to people, but you guys do a great job at it. :)

Yeah, we have fire drills, but only about once or twice a year. When I was little, I would cover my ears, but now it doesn't really bother me all too much anymore.

2 MGs please.

Wolfsong
5th September 2003, 06:28 PM
Narrowed list

MP: Baltoy, Wooper, Gastly, Bulbasaur

I have a 1 in four chance of getting it. Is the Mystery pokemon Gastly?

Anita
5th September 2003, 06:43 PM
MP~
Remaining Pokeys: Sunkern, Caterpie, Silcoon, Abra.
Question #4: Does it evolve by Leveling Up? X.x
(Crystalmaster Mike)

I dunno.. It'd probably take quite a while updating so often, and thinking of new polls all the time.

Of course there're fire drills. No, I never cover my ears, it's not that loud. <<' I actually think of them as a miracle, because they make us miss class when most needed. :3

2 MGs pleez.

Avian Freeze
5th September 2003, 08:07 PM

Yes, I've had fire drills in every school I've gone to, just to be safe. The teachers aren't supposed to know about it anyway ^^;, it's a surprise for everyone except the people who plan it and stuff of course :x. I don't cover my ears in fire drills though, they're not that loud.

MG Please. Any gems I get will be sold for 2 Stamps please.

Pikachu101
5th September 2003, 08:35 PM
I'll play 2 group 1 scratchcards 1 - 5 - 9 :hands over blue MGcoin:

Mew Trainer Rose
5th September 2003, 08:48 PM
It'd probably be tough, trying to think up polls, keep up with all teh people asking for MGs, various games, and such.

Funny you should ask about this. Just yesterday, after I'd been in the dorm of the university i just started going to a week ago, there was a fire drill. at 10:30 at night. -_- I was still awake, but in my pajamas, and i had to grab my key, a jacket, pull on some slippers, and get down teh stairs fast. and i live on the 10th floor.
And all the school's I've been to in the public school system had fire drills. They were a pain more than anything, unless they got me out of a class i hated.

2 MGs please.

DarkPrincess
5th September 2003, 09:50 PM

Well, maybe it'd be hard to think of many polls.. but, it'd be fun xDD

[b](9/5) >> Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college?

Yes. At least once a month. Sometimes they happen at the best time.. once one came just before I had to go up and do a speech. It gave me time to think it all over.

Two MGs please ^^

Charizard04621
5th September 2003, 10:05 PM
I'd like to crank the EMT twice for this month, please. *Hands over 2 Blue MGCoins and 2 Red ones*

Meh, the amount of time required to spend here. I couldn't possibly be patient enough to create polls day after day and randomize stuff for people the whole time.

Yeah, the shrill whistling makes me cringe and cover my ears every time. Mine are particularly sensitive to high-pitched sound. I can hear when the radio or TV are "on" and hear that strange buzzing/whining from a decent distance, while others can't.

Cheesey
6th September 2003, 04:25 AM

It'd be hard to update so often =o That and thinking of so many polls, but that's all I can really think of.

Yes x_X I covered my ears when we got a new fire alarm at our primary school, it was just sooooo much louder than the other one >_<

2 MG's if you please ^_^

Jay
6th September 2003, 08:02 AM
( 9/6 ) It's create your own poll time again!!!1 =D Make your own poll and answer for those who don't know <_<

-~-

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » Solar Gem.

Gothic Latias » Solar Gem.

Shadow Djinn » How many times have you used the EMT? Just curious.

MarshmallowEgg » This is getting freaky. Solar Gem, Solar Gem.

Miko » Solar Gem, Mystery Box.

Avian Freeze » 2 Stamps then. :o

Pikachu101 » Which prize?

Mew Trainer Rose » Light Gem, Division Gem.

DarkPrincess » Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem.

Charizard04621 » MG: Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin. EMT: Double Kick, Perish Song TM.

Cheesey » 20 Stamps/CCP's, 10 Stamps/CCP's.

Shadow Djinn
6th September 2003, 10:54 AM
Only once, in August.

( 9/6 ) Um,....XD......Have you ever got caught doing something embarassing, or have done something embarassing?

Yes to the second. Once while I was talking to my friend, the chair suddenly rolled over as my brother came in, and my fingers were still on the keyboard, so I ended up saying " fjmsjf" to her XD.

Charizard04621
6th September 2003, 11:03 AM
( 9/6 ) How is school?

Completely and absolutely evil. We have an AP History Test every one and a half weeks, and our Chemistry teacher is obsessed with labs. I HATE doing labs. Boo, this is going to be a nasty year. ;_;

[EDIT]: Er... See? That's another embarassing thing I've just done. Gaaaaaaah...

[EDIT2]: I'd like to play one game of Guess THIS!. *hands over a Red MGCoin*

Shadow Djinn
6th September 2003, 11:07 AM
Erk...it's the create your own poll..=X Sorry If I confused you but...*points to Jay's post* Er..yea...

MarshmallowEgg
6th September 2003, 11:19 AM
(9/6) What classes are you taking at school and why?

Biology 1/2 - The harder of the two 10th grade science classes; it'll look better on a transcript. ^_^
Algebra 3/4 - No longer required as you only need to take up through Geometry, but it looks better if you take math all through high school.
Wind Enemble - It's Honors Band. I'm hoping to get at least a partial scholarship and music is the only way I'm gonna get it, because I despise sports.
Honors English 10 - Well, English is required, but I'm taking Honors English because, you guessed it, it looks better. ^_^
Chemistry 1/2 - Yes, I know I have two science classes. Normally you take Chemistry after Biology, but my 9th grade science teacher talked me into taking both.
World Civ. - I HATE this class. I'm only taking it because it's required; I'd drop it otherwise.

MG please.

Also, I'd like to sell my two Solar Gems for two stamps each, please.

Discothéque
6th September 2003, 11:27 AM
(9/6) Do you believe that Solar Gems are taking over the Goldenrod Tower, and soon, indeed, the world?

Yes. ;_; Make them stop, make them stop! So... many... Solar... Gems... *twitches* O_o Is the randomizer obsessed with them? Does it want us all to be buried in Solar Gems, or begin a collection of them since as soon as you sell them / use them you get more? I must know! *is thwapped* xD

-

*ahem* Mystery Gift, please. ^^;;;

I'd also like to sell my Solar Gem for 2 CCPs. O___o; *pokes it*

Toxicity
6th September 2003, 11:31 AM
(9/6) Have you ever had the feeling you're being watched online/IRL? Does it make you paranoid?

Yep...;_; I can sense it when somebody approaches or is watching me behind my back. I'm very scared of this...and starting to feel paranoid about it.

One MG please...and I'd like to play one GT! *hands over one Red MGCoin...leaving her with 4*

Jay
6th September 2003, 12:02 PM
Shadow Djinn » EMT: lol okay thanks =) Rapid Spin TM. MG: Blue MGCoin.

Charizard04621 » MG: Red MGCoin. | GT: I have a magnificently large prized beak that is often used to dig out prey from the soil or the water. Who am I?

MarshmallowEgg » MG: Ocean Gem. | Retail: 4 Stamps.

Discotheque » MG: lol xD Darkness Gem. | Retail: 2 CCPs.

Gothic Latias » MG: Photosynthesis Gem. | GT: If you owned a red version and two gold versions you can catch a total of four of me. Who am I?

Discothéque
6th September 2003, 12:06 PM
Yaye! ^^

I'd like to forge my Darkness Gem with one of my Hollow Stones [leaving me with one remaining] into a Night Stone, please. ^^ *hands over 2 CCPs*

Rambunctious Jamirus
6th September 2003, 12:10 PM
Updating everyday would be a pretty big drawback and trying to fit this in with school and junk.

We haven't this year but I do expect one in the very near future. Yes, I cover my ears as the fire alarms in my school are loud enough for possibly a deaf person to hear. I would tell a funny story in this poll but I'll move it to the 'Make Your Own Poll'.

(9/6) >> Make Your Own Poll! What was the worst thing your school has ever done?
When they locked us inside the building when there was a supposed bomb inside the school at the same time. They would not let us out for any reason whatsoever even though we were in the Entrance Hall which was about fifty feet away from where the bomb was -_-" The bomb turned out to be a pipe which looked like a pipe bomb and we were all steaming mad as we didn't even know there was a supposed threat. The principal was fired that same year for that.

3 MGs please.

Cheesey
6th September 2003, 12:20 PM
(9/6) Make your own poll! Are you getting a lot more homework than you usually got?

Yeah o.o It isn't too much, but it was kinda overwhelming when I realised how much I was going to get each week x.x; I still find the time to go online and do other stuff though, so yay =D

MG Please :}

MarshmallowEgg
6th September 2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Jay
MarshmallowEgg » MG: Ocean Gem.

I'd like to sell that for stamps, please.

Jay
6th September 2003, 12:33 PM
Discotheque » Forge: Night Stone { ~ } *Takes 2 CCPs*

Rambunctious Jamirus » I'll name you the queen of Super Rare MGs =O. MG: 20 Stamps/CCP's, Mystery Box, Green MGCoin.

Cheesey » Mystery Box.

MarshmallowEgg » 2 Stamps.

DarkPrincess
6th September 2003, 12:38 PM
( 9/6 ) Why are the penguins so evil?

They are coming... they are coming... They can't fly because they are weighed down by so much evil. They attack in great numbers and peck madly at every living thing. o__o

I'd like to forge a Hydro Gem and Hollow Stone together *gives 2 CCPS*

Hexae
6th September 2003, 12:41 PM

Uh.. I'd probably forget to update. xP Because I'm lazy.

I haven't had one this year.. very strange as the website says we have regular ones. o_o

(9/6) >> Make Your Own Poll! What was the worst cafeteria food you ever ate?

The panzerottis. They were all doughy and half-baked. Yecch.

MG please.

Rambunctious Jamirus
6th September 2003, 12:44 PM
At least it wasn't another Accelerator Gene...hehehe...

I'll take Stamps for the 1st part, I'll open the Box (and it says 2 Uncommon items if I'm not mistaken...) and take out a Blue MGCoin and 2 CCPs. If it only means 1 Uncommon and 1 Common then change 2 CCPs to 1.

And I'll use the EMT once again with my new Green MGCoin. Also, the description says if the Pokemon can learn it in any way. Does this mean I can teach my Kadabra Knock-Off (Abra learns Knock-Off by breeding)?

And then, I'll play 2 Games of Group 2 Scratchcard with my Blue MGCoin from the Box. [2, 5, 8]

Cheesey
6th September 2003, 12:52 PM
Woo, a Mystery Box ^____^ I'm going to pick 2 Blue MGcoins ~ Can I please play a game of Mystery Pokemon now? :D*hands over one Blue MGCoin* And I expect change XP

Interpol HQ
6th September 2003, 12:53 PM

Yes my school has fire drills. The fire alarm isnt that annoying so I dont cover my ears.

(9/6) How many gaming systems do you own? [Make your own poll]

I have three. A Ps2 a Gba and a sega genesis.

2 Mg's please

Shadow Djinn
6th September 2003, 01:18 PM
Ooh....I'd like to exchange my Blue MGcoin for 2 Red MGcoins..If I can do that. =O

Charizard04621
6th September 2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Charizard04621 » MG: Red MGCoin. | GT: I have a magnificently large prized beak that is often used to dig out prey from the soil or the water. Who am I?

Pelipper?

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2003, 02:12 PM
No, I don't. I never got them.

(9/6) How often do you read other's people's answers to these polls? Why?
I take a look at a few each day, especially if the ones who respond to them are my friends, or if I find the subject interesting. I do it because people take time to answer them, so I think it's best if others (like me) also take some time to see what they have to say.

2 MGs and a Guess THIS, please.

Mew Trainer Rose
6th September 2003, 02:48 PM
(9/6)It's create your own poll time again!:
What do you think of the freedom gained by going to college and living in a dorm?

I love it! There's big periods i the middle of the day when i don't have classes, and and hour of the day or night i can go to the 24-hour computer lab and go on the net. I could never do that at home, due to having siblings who want to use the computer too, and having parents who want me to use my time for other things. :P Homework hasn't gotten too bad yet, and even tho i haven't really made any friends yet, I've joined a club and am looking into a couple others. My roommate and I aren't getting along too bad, either. Not terrific, but not bad.

MG please.

Knight of Time
6th September 2003, 07:19 PM
Amy >>

MP: Sorry, the MP was Baltoy. You get your Red MGCoin back.

Rachel >> Division Gem

Hexae >> Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Rambunctious Jamirus >>

'takes the Mystery Box and gives you 2 CCPs and a Blue MGCoin'

EMT: You won a Heat Wave TM (surprisingly, it's a TM I've been
really looking for).

SCs: You won 2 Red MGCoins.

Cheesey >>

'takes the Mystery Box and gives you 2 Blue MGCoins'

MP: Sorry, but it isn't working for me that well right now (I can't see all of the Pokemon :rolleyes: ).

Interpol HQ >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Ocean Gem

Shadow Djinn >> Sure.

'takes the Blue MGCoin and gives you 2 Red MGCoins'

Gabi >> Division Gem, Darkness Gem

GT!: Of all the legendary Pokemon, one of my types has only one weakness, but because of my second type, I am immune to attacks from this other type (it is not either of the two types). Who am I?

Rose >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

As for the poll:

(9/6) >> What is your favourite place to visit? Why?

For me, it would have to be the Charlottetown Mall, because of all the stores that are there (it is a big mall).

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

Edit: Yes RJ, your Kadabra can learn Knock Off.

Hexae
6th September 2003, 07:26 PM
I'll sell all three for Stampies, as well as my Spark Gem. o_____o

Matt
6th September 2003, 07:50 PM
( 9/4 ) If you were a worker here, what do you think would be some drawbacks about working here? Why?

Uhh, well thinking up polls is something I wouldn't be able to do. I'm not very creative and such with the polls ^^;. That's the only drawback I can think of since updating wouldn't be that hard.

( 9/5 ) Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college?

Yes, my elementary school, middle school and high school all have fire drills. I had a fire drill last week in fact. Fire drills at my high school are bad. It's very hard to get out of the school with like 2000 people also trying to get out, lol. I never cover my ears during a fire drill :o

( 9/6 ) What kind of homework do you have to do this weekend?

I have quite a bit of homework to do x.x I have to study for two tests that are Monday, write an essay that I have no idea what to write about and write outlines for three chapters in my science book. I haven't even started yet, LOL. I really should.

I would like 20 scratchcards in the (1,2,3,2 stamps) please. *hands in 18 red coins and a blue coin*

Jay
6th September 2003, 08:05 PM
Charizard04621 » Sorry, it was Fearow =/ Red MGCoin back.

Cheesey » I'll do yours then. MP: Rhyhorn, Slaking, Smoochum, Exploud, Croconaw, Gorebyss, Whismur, Latios, Nincada, Totodile, Flygon, Quilava, Corsola, Chikorita, Swellow, Houndoom, Aipom, Shellder, Bellossom, Ho-oh, Charmeleon, Carvanha, Combusken, Lapras, Delcatty.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs. | Scratchies: 13 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCPs.

Hexae » 8 Stamps.

Link 10 » MGs: Spark Gem, Spark Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs. | Scratchies: 12 Red MGCoins, 12 Stamps.

Pikachu101
6th September 2003, 08:17 PM
I'll take my two group 2 scratchcards for CCP 1,5,9 :hands over his blue MGcoin: Did I do it right this time?

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2003, 08:20 PM
Kyle, could you please rephrase that Guess THIS? I don't quite understand what it means.

Jay
6th September 2003, 08:21 PM
Pikachu101 » It helped muchly. You win a Red MGCoin and a Blue MGCoin.

Matt
6th September 2003, 08:22 PM
I would like to sell my spark gems I just got for stamps please :)

Jay
6th September 2003, 08:23 PM
Link 10 » 4 Stamps. :)

Espeon12
6th September 2003, 09:12 PM
( 9/4 ) If you were a worker here, what do you think would be some drawbacks about working here? Why?

I used to work here months ago, and it really wasn't that bad. That was, of course, before the polls here began, and that would probably be the hardest part. I haven't made a poll in, I don't know, a year. Inspiration for near-daily polls would be tough.

( 9/5 ) Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college?

Our high school has them, but we haven't actually had one yet. My middle and elementry schools also had fire drills, and I never really covered my ears. The fire drill system in my middle school was very messed up, though; it once went off during lunch and couldn't be shut off for forty minutes. Doesn't really have to do with the poll, just another clue of how cheap our school is.

( 9/6 ) What have you been doing to keep from being bored lately?

I've been reading and writing, mostly. I just started reading 1984 after one of my friends wouldn't shut up about just how good it was, and I picked up All Creatures Great and Small a few days ago. Over the past few weeks I've been playing with the idea of writing something for FanFic, but I only have a couple chapters finished. Of course, that's taken a temporary backseat to writing for the DT Battle Range, but I may start up again after that's finished and I have time.

3 MGs, please.

Jay
6th September 2003, 09:22 PM
Espeon12 » Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem.

Me » 20 SCs 7CCPs 123

Jay
7th September 2003, 07:34 AM
. : We are celebrating Mike's birthday today. Woo :D~ : .

Everyone gets two MGs for the price of one poll ^.^ I'm so kind =D~

( 9/7 ) What type of clothing looks good on you? A specific colour? Jeans/Flares/etc.? Do you wish you could change your fashion style, or do you simply not care?

Nah I don't really care. I look good in black though, for some reason. White just looks very horrid on me >_<

2 MG, 40 SCs 123 7CCPs

Cheesey
7th September 2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Cheesey » I'll do yours then. MP: Rhyhorn, Slaking, Smoochum, Exploud, Croconaw, Gorebyss, Whismur, Latios, Nincada, Totodile, Flygon, Quilava, Corsola, Chikorita, Swellow, Houndoom, Aipom, Shellder, Bellossom, Ho-oh, Charmeleon, Carvanha, Combusken, Lapras, Delcatty.

Is this pokemon a water type? And as for the poll...

( 9/7 ) What type of clothing looks good on you? A specific colour? Jeans/Flares/etc.? Do you wish you could change your fashion style, or do you simply not care?

Baggy clothes look good on me o.o I wear hoodies and jeans, most of the time =o Black and blue are the best colours... So black or blue baggy clothes :> Jeans and hoodies are what I wear most =o

MG for me? :p

Jay
7th September 2003, 07:47 AM
Egro » MP: No I'm not a water type. MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem.

Cheesey
7th September 2003, 07:55 AM
MP: Rhyhorn, Slaking, Smoochum, Exploud, Whismur, Latios, Nincada, Flygon, Quilava, Chikorita, Swellow, Houndoom, Aipom, Bellossom, Ho-oh, Charmeleon, Carvanha, Combusken, Delcatty.

Is the pokemon a normal type?

And I'd like to sell those gems for 4 Stamps please =D

Mew Trainer Rose
7th September 2003, 07:55 AM
I tend to wear slightly baggy clothes, cuz I'm kinda small. I also prefer to wear a t-shirt all the time, with a long-sleeve short over it when it's cold out. and since the t-shirt is often longer than the long-sleeve shirt, it sticks out below it, which my mom says looks odd. And I don’t tuck it in, cuz it’s more comfortable this way. :P

2 (!) MGs. and Happy Birthday, Mike. :)

Charizard04621
7th September 2003, 08:12 AM
Neat, 2 MGs! Happy Birthday, Mike. ^_^

Clothing... eh... As long as it matches (Ie, not orange and purple or some other bizarre mixture O_o), I'm fine with it. I prefer comfortable clothing over itchy or thick stuff, and I don't like the type that tends to generate static electricity.

I'd like to play a game of Mystery Pokémon. *hands over a Red MGCoin*

Matt
7th September 2003, 08:15 AM
Happy Birthday, Mike :)

Uhh, it doesn't really matter to me; I look good in black though. :) I also look pretty well in dark blue but that's about it, lol. I don't like jeans that much since my mom doesn't let me get the real baggy kind, but I do wear baggy pants that drag the floor quite often, lol. And I don't really care about my fashion style; most of the people that talk about my clothes are people that need better fashion in the first place.

Lady Vulpix
7th September 2003, 08:32 AM
Live, light colors. Especially light blue. And I think tight (but still comfortable) clothes look better on me than loose ones, but I sometimes use loose clothes with bright colors because I like them. :)
I choose the way I dress, so if I wanted to change it, nothing would stop me. I dress this way because I like it. :)

MG, please, and will Kyle please explain what his Guess THIS clue meant? I think something went wrong with the grammar and I can't quite make it out.

And Happy Birthday, Mike!!

[Edit: Kyle has explained what he meant on AIM. Is the answer Zapdos?]

Shadow Djinn
7th September 2003, 11:27 AM

Meh..I usually wear jeans, and a shirt. =) When it's cold, I wear sweaters with hoods =O I don't really care how I look though.

Anita
7th September 2003, 11:41 AM
Happy b-day! :D

(9/6) >> Make your own poll! On the pokemon gameboy games, do you ever breed any pokemon just for fun or to kill boredom?

Weirdly poll. XD I have a box of absols on Ruby that I bred because I was bored, and because they're that cool. I have quite a few vulpixes too.. I'm so odd. X3

(9/7) >> What type of clothing looks good on you? A specific colour? Jeans/Flares/etc.? Do you wish you could change your fashion style, or do you simply not care?

Um.. I don't really have a fashion style. :O So I guess I could change it whenever I wanted. ^^' There aren't really any specific clothes that look good on me, except maybe flared jeans or tan-colored shirts. Er.. whee. :3

Discothéque
7th September 2003, 11:57 AM
Happy birthday, Mike! ^_^

(9/7) What type of clothing looks good on you? A specific colour? Jeans/Flares/etc.? Do you wish you could change your fashion style, or do you simply not care?

Um... >3 Nothing, really. Just random clothes, I don't have a specific type that I like more, but I do love black. I wear lots of black. ^^;; I like my fashion style, too, so no; don't want to change it.

~

Mystery Gift, please. ^^

DarkPrincess
7th September 2003, 12:57 PM

Well, I wear whatever fancies me. ^-^ I have a lot of red and black shirts. I always wear jeans. Rarely do I wear shorts. I like the way I dress and I honestly don't care..

MG please ^^

Happy Birthday!!! *tosses confetti*

MarshmallowEgg
7th September 2003, 01:02 PM

I seem to took good in tan and purple. O_o Odd combo, I know. I don't really have a "style," I just wear whatever I can find in my closet/dresser. It's not really a big deal to me.

MG, please, and Happy Birthday, Mike! ^_^

Avian Freeze
7th September 2003, 01:18 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!! ^___________^. Hope you had a good birthday :D.

(9/6) [create your own poll] How do you like your schedule in school?

I think it's pretty good actually ^^. I have first free every day of the week, yay :D, and so I get to sleep in late ^_^. I get out 8th period (3:20) on Monday, Thursday, and Friday though x_x, but on Tuesday and Wednesday I get out 6th, at 1:50 ^^. I have no free periods in the middle of the day though, which is fine with me :).

Dark colors, I almost always wear dark colors, though my mom likes light colors on me >>. I also wear baggy denim jeans usually, sometimes a greyer shade of blue or beige cargo pants, which my mom buys me, cause at least she likes those ^^;. For shirts, I usually wear grey, dark blue, or black T-shirts, sometimes I'll maybe wear red. And in the winter when I need a sweater, I'll wear dark blue or green.

2 MGs please.

Pikachu101
7th September 2003, 02:18 PM
I'll try the EMT :hands over Red and Blue MGcoins:

Polls

Yes it does, and yes I always have, and I always will.

(9/6) [create your own poll] - What do you think is the slowest updated game?

I'd have to say the PA temple of knowledge, then Expedia, and somtimes the PA itself.

That's right I don't care, I just grab whatever's on top in my drawers.

Hexae
7th September 2003, 02:24 PM

Jean flares I'd say. Slightly tight at the top, and gradually more loose past the knees. I personally think I look better in blue jeans and earth-toned shirts, like brown, green, and beige. I don't really mind that much about my "fashion style."

MG please, and I'll play 3 Group 2 scratchcards #2,3,7 for 7 Stamps.

Interpol HQ
7th September 2003, 03:13 PM

Hawaiian shirts and bright colors look good on me. I also wear kargo pants/shorts. I really like my style, since i wear hawaiian shirts year round, I am really able to express myself.

1 Mg Please.

I would also like to play the grabber game twice *hands over a blue Mgcoin* The spaces i want to grab at are: 4x6 and 6x2

aragornbird
7th September 2003, 05:33 PM
Eep! I was skipped, here's my post from 9/5.

(9/5) >> Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college

Yeah, every school in Fairfax County has regular fire drills. The ones in elementary/middle schools were really loud and annoying. But now in high school, you can barely hear them. In fact, the principal has to announce when we were having fire drils. We just had one today!

I'd also like to play another game of GT!

And now, the remaining polls:

(9/6) >> Make your own poll! How come you weren't online this weekend?

Well, it's really stupid. My dad disabled the internet on my computer, cause he says I need to study a lot. Then I rented the TTT DVD and watched it for 3 hours. Then I had to go shopping with my parents for most of Saturday. Today, I had no time to go on the internet since I had to attend a weekly SAT prep class. That lasted until 3:30, and I had to study for 2 more hours. And here I am now. Whew!

(9/7) >> What type of clothing looks good on you? A specific colour? Jeans/Flares/etc.? Do you wish you could change your fashion style, or do you simply not care?

When I comes to clothes, I don't really care, as long as it suits the season (shorts and shirts during summer, pants and sweatshirts during winter). Mostly, I would were a white T-shirt underneath an overshirt, like I am now.

BTW, Happy B-day, Mike! Have a giant bucket of squid ice cream as your present!

Right, so that's 4 MGs and 1 GT!

Wolfsong
7th September 2003, 05:42 PM

Yes, we have them in our dorms. At least now that i'm in the upperclassmen dorm (which i should have been in last semester btu someone wasn't). I don't cover my ears. They are loud but not ridiculously loud liek they use dot be in elementary school. We have only had one this semester so far. nlike the one i was in we had one a week sometimes two X.x

(9/6) [create your own poll] - When there is a movie based on a book, do you find the book to be better or the movie?

I'd have to say the majority of the time the book is better. Only one have i seena movie where the movie was better and that was Dragonheart.

I really don't care about how clothing looks on me. I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt, or knee length shorts and a t shirt. I don't care much for fashion.

I'd like to try the mystery pokemon game again *hands in 1 red MG Coin*

I would also liket to play 3 games of group two scratchcards fdor 7 CCPs (2,3,5) *hands over 1 blue and 1 red MG COin*

and I would like to play 5 gmes fo group one scratchcards for 2 CCPs (2,3,5) *hands in 5 red MG coins*

Knight of Time
7th September 2003, 06:32 PM
Okay, I have a few things I want to say:

First of all, happy birthday Mike! :wave:

Secondly, RJ and I made a transaction that saw me buy her Heat Wave TM for 5 Stamps.

RJ, could you confirm please?

The TM will go to Hector.

Cheesey >>

'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

Rose >> Hollow Stone, Flame Gem

Karin >> Light Gem, Lunar Gem

MP: Beautifly, Lanturn, Seadra, Shiftry, Rhyhorn, Absol, Hitmonchan, Clamperl, Pidgey, Masquerain, Latios, Bayleef, Houndour, Scizor, Golbat, Corphish, Vileplume, Chikorita, Metagross, Caterpie, Tyrogue, Flaaffy, Psyduck, Houndoom, Ariados

Matt >> Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Gabi >> Red MGCoin, Hollow Stone

GT!: Yes, I am a Zapdos. You get your choice of a common/uncommon item (BTW, sorry if the GT had more than one possibility for the answer, but Zapdos was what I was thinking of here)

Shadow Djinn >> Red MGCoin, Red MGCoin

Miko >> Division Gem, Light Gem, Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Discotheque >> Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Rachel >> Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Megan >> Lunar Gem, Blue MGCoin

Tyler >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, 1 Stamp/CCP, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone

Pikachu101 >> 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Blue MGCoin, Lunar Gem, Red MGCoin

EMT: You won a Light Screen TM.

Hexae >> Lunar Gem, Red MGCoin

SCs: You won 1 Blue MGCoin and 2 Red MGCoins.

Interpol HQ >> Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

GG: You won a Blue MGCoin.

aragornbird >> Actually, I think you would get 5 MGs, but if I am wrong, I guess you can keep the extra as my mistake. Flame Gem, Hollow Stone, Spark Gem, Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCPs

GT!: The pattern on my chest is somewhat similar to an item a certain Sega mascot and his friends needs in his games to survive if they are hit by an enemy's projectile or body, or touch a trap. I am an evolved Pokemon. Who am I?

Amy >> Photosynthesis Gem, Light Gem, Spark Gem, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

MP: Xatu, Zangoose, Skiploom, Omastar, Milotec, Girafarig, Camerupt, Makuhita, Tangela, Glalie, Seel, Wynaut, Medicham, Duskull, Grovyle, Skitty, Lairon, Kangaskhan, Silicoon, Kecleon, Dunsparse, Aron, Slaking, Wigglytuff, Baltoy

Group 1 SCs: You won 4 CCPs and 2 Red MGCoins.

Group 2 SCs: You won 2 Blue MGCoins and 1 Red MGCoin.

As for the poll:

IMO, I like jeans (usually blue, but I sometimes wear black jeans) and shorts a lot. I often wear T-Shirts as well, but at certain times, I also wear a sweatshirt (like when it gets cold outside, or when I have a cold). I like wearing my black sneakers these days, but sometimes I have to wear sandals (things get annoying when I have to go to a place filled with mosquitoes, especially when I am wearing sandals, shorts and a T-Shirt >_<). Regarding my fashion sense, I'm going to leave it the way it is.

I'd like 2 MGs (!) and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

BTW, to any of you who got twice as many MGs as you asked for (or one more), you can keep the extras as my mistake if you want.

Hexae
7th September 2003, 06:35 PM
I'll sell the Gem for two Stamps, please. ^_^

Rambunctious Jamirus
7th September 2003, 06:37 PM
I confirm this trade with Kyle...bah, too official sounding...yes, I've traded my Heat Wave TM for 5 Stamps...*runs off with the Stamps*

I really don't care. I usually just wear a tee-shirt with shorts since it's hot over here. But I do like tee-shirts with animals on them or with dragons...I need another dragon shirt actually...

1 MG please!

aragornbird
7th September 2003, 06:49 PM
Oh yeah, 5 MGs was right, I miscounted.

GT!: The pattern on my chest is somewhat similar to an item a certain Sega mascot and his friends needs in his games to survive if they are hit by an enemy's projectile or body, or touch a trap. I am an evolved Pokemon. Who am I?

Haha! You're Ursaring!
I remember playing Sonic the Hedgehog when I was young.

Anyways, 2 Stamps if I'm right and I'd like to play another GT! for today.

Toxicity
7th September 2003, 07:23 PM

I actually like how I dress...^_^ Usually a black long-sleeved or normal shirt(usually with offensive sayings....) and baggy or knee-length khakis and/or jeans. In the winter, I usually wear hooded tops over a shirt the entire season, and baggy jeans/khakis. Dark colors or shades of blue look best on me, and I wish to not change it...until my mom finally allows me to wear combat boots.

GT: If you owned a red version and two gold versions you can catch a total of four of me. Who am I?

I think you are....Aerodactyl? >.<

Enile Zemula
7th September 2003, 07:43 PM
( 9/5 ) Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college?[b]
No. I think that's just childish. Now being 14, I don't find covering my ears because of a sudden noise very amusing.:P

[b]( 9/6 ) What have you been doing to keep from being bored lately?
I've been going to school.

Erm, I just put on jeans and a random shirt. ;)

HB, Mike! *Tosses confetti in the air*

Shadow Djinn
7th September 2003, 08:00 PM
Er..Kyle, I answered 1 poll...^^; Anyway....I'll use my last crank at the EMT for the month. =)

Espeon12
7th September 2003, 08:38 PM
We get two MGs for the price of one today, Shadow Dijinn.

:D Happy birthday, Mike!

My clothes usually consist of a t-shirt, jeans, and a hoodie whenever I feel like it. Most of my jeans are somewhat baggy and always a bit too long, as I'm rather short :\ My shirts are black, gray, or darkish blue. I'm not an especially bright-colored person. My sweatshirts/hoodies are navy blue and gray, but my older one is light blue.

MG, please.

Lady Vulpix
7th September 2003, 08:49 PM
Thanks! I'll pick a Blue MGCoin, and use it along with the Red MGCoin you've just given me to get my first EMT for this month.

Pidgeot
8th September 2003, 12:23 AM
[ 9/5 ] » Does your school have fire drills? If so, whenever there is one at your school, do you (did you ever) cover your ears? If you aren't in school anymore (e.g. elementary, intermediate, high school), do you get them at your university/college?

Yeah, we have at least 1 a year. Its standard. Pretty boring really, the entire school groans, and sits on the field. Everyone is really unorganised, and people get yelled at for bringing their bags with them. Our teacher is late, he calls the roll last, and everyone goes back to class. All it does is prove that in an emergency, we are so unorganised that we are all going to die when there is a fire. I dont cover my ears, but it does get annoying, especially when its a practical joke and you are doing an exam.

[ 9/6 ] » What homework do you have tonight? What do you have on for the week? Anything on the weekend? :rolleyes:

XD I HAVE TEH BEST POLL! Homework tongiht includes typing out a script for English and a Math assignment. This week, I have a major Geography and Math NCEA test, and the only thing which is getting me through this week is a MAJOR party on Saturday, with one of my best mates. His Dad owns our towns Pizza Hut, and we get free all you can eat...

[ 9/7 ] » What type of clothing looks good on you? A specific colour? Jeans/Flares/etc.? Do you wish you could change your fashion style, or do you simply not care?

Well where I live, it is against the law not to wear a hoodie and baggy, dirty jeans. Fortunately, I apparently look good in them, and I have been told I look good in dark colours and light greens. Im fine with my fashion style, and dont really want to change it.

3 MG PLZ

BTW: I would like to use my last crank of the EMT for September. *hands over a Green MG Coin*

Jay
8th September 2003, 06:36 AM
( 9/8 ) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

I don't have any homework currently, though I think I'll be getting lots when I get back to school tomorrow ~_~ The last bit of homework I completed was a work experience assignment. A- yay

I’m not pleased one bit with the workers and what I’m owed. I think a dismissal is in order for one of the employees. For the record…

3 MGs, 60 SCs 123 7CCPs.

Cheesey » 1st Question: No, I’m not a water type. 2nd Question: No, I’m not a normal type.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » Scratchies: 6 Red MGCoins 10, Blue MGCoins, 21 CCPs. MGs: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem.

Hexae » 2 Stamps.

Rambunctious Jamirus » Solar Gem, Hollow Stone.

Aragornbird » I shoot myself high up into the sky, then immediately dive back down to catch my prey! I date back many years, and if I'm being threatened, I will fly away instantly. Who am I?

Gothic Latias » GT: The ever so famous Snorlax. Sorry, you get your Red MGCoin back. MG: The Solar Gems have returned to invade… Solar Gem, Solar Gem.

Enile Zemila » Blue MGCoin, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone.

Shadow Djinn » How’s faith? =D Curse TM.

Espeon12 » Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem.

Lady Vulpix » Nature Power TM.

Pidgeot » MG: Lmao, this is getting ridiculous. Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, and 10 Stamps/CCPs for today's poll =D EMT: Pin Missile TM.

Pidgeot
8th September 2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Pidgeot » MG: Lmao, this is getting ridiculous. Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, and 10 Stamps/CCPs for today's poll =D EMT: Pin Missile TM.

Oh. My. God.

Thats like, thats 4 Lunar Gems I have had this month. XD

Oh yay! Pin Missile! Joy :rolleyes:

Ill sell ALL those Lunar Gems, and the Solar...

for CCP.

Jay
8th September 2003, 07:00 AM
Pidgeot » They're invading!!! xD 8 CCPs

MarshmallowEgg
8th September 2003, 07:23 AM
(9/8) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

I don't have any homework as of now; I finished it all last night. The last thing I did was my World Civ homework, which was basically just a chapter review. It was boring.

MG please.

Also, I'd like to sell the Lunar Gem I got for stamps.

Lady Vulpix
8th September 2003, 07:38 AM
(9/8) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?
Heh. I thought one of the polls would be used some day. http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
I have lots of papers to read and projects for both subjects (2 for one and 1 for the other). I also have to give a class today for the subject I'm helping at, and then I have to prepare for the helpers contests, to see if I can renew my contract as a 2nd class helper or, better yet, get a job as a first class helper (I've finally passed all the subjects required for that job).

Nature Power is a cool move! http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif Too bad none of my pokemon can learn it. It would be great to use it at the Battle Range. But well, I guess I'll find someone who wants to trade something for it.

Knight of Time
8th September 2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Jay
[b]I’m not pleased one bit with the workers and what I’m owed. I think a dismissal is in order for one of the employees. For the record…

3 MGs, 60 SCs 123 7CCPs.

Sorry Jay, yesterday was yet another day where I was really busy (I hardly had some time on the computer both yesterday morning and yesterday evening) ;o.

MGs: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone, Spark Gem

SCs: You won 14 CCPs, 32 Red MGCoins and 16 Blue MGCoins.

aragornbird >>

GT!: Yes, I am an Ursaring. Here's 2 Stamps.

Megan >> Light Gem

'takes the Lunar Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

Gabi >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

As for the poll:

This is not really homework since I am not in school right now, but yes, there is some work I have to do. I have to work on a couple of reffings in ASB, and update here of course. ;)

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.

Wolfsong
8th September 2003, 08:03 AM
Amy >> Photosynthesis Gem, Light Gem, Spark Gem, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

MP: Xatu, Zangoose, Skiploom, Omastar, Milotec, Girafarig, Camerupt, Makuhita, Tangela, Glalie, Seel, Wynaut, Medicham, Duskull, Grovyle, Skitty, Lairon, Kangaskhan, Silicoon, Kecleon, Dunsparse, Aron, Slaking, Wigglytuff, Baltoy

Group 1 SCs: You won 4 CCPs and 2 Red MGCoins.

Group 2 SCs: You won 2 Blue MGCoins and 1 Red MGCoin.

I'd like to sell the two photosynthesis Gems for CCPs please

Question one: Is the pokemon in question an evolved form?

( 9/8 ) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

For today, hae to write one paragraph for my foundations of education class. I also have to do several problems in math. I have it done thankfully, btu that paragraph for my education class was the last thing that i got done.

MG please

Jay
8th September 2003, 08:28 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight » 9 Red MGCoins, 12 Stamps.

Nala98 » Retail: 4 CCPs. | MG: Flame Gem.

Lady Vulpix
8th September 2003, 08:39 AM
Gabi >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

Can I deforge it, please?

*Hands over a Division Gem.*

Knight of Time
8th September 2003, 09:06 AM
Amy >>

MP: No, the MP is not an evolved Pokemon.

Gabi >> Sure.

'deforges the Genetic Accelerator Gene and gives you a Hollow Stone, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem and Darkness Gem'

Wolfsong
8th September 2003, 10:16 AM
Narrowed List : Zangoose, Girafarig, Makuhita, Tangela, Seel, Wynaut, Duskull, Skitty, Kangaskhan, Kecleon, Dunsparse, Aron, Baltoy

Question #2: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Jay
8th September 2003, 10:43 AM
I've been asked to close this, or something.

I have no idea who's posting the next version, figure it out!