PDA

View Full Version : Game: Goldenrod Tower V.17 [M.A.]

Pages : [1] 2

Jay
23rd August 2003, 07:16 PM
Goldenrod Tower V.17
Owners: DarkPrince the Dark Knight, Jay, Aipom Of Doom, Crystalmaster Mike

Mystery Gift Floor
To make sure that this doesn’t become “MG Please” spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your timezone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say “Stamps/CCP’s” let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP’s, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/Avenger Pts, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCP’s, Mystery Box, Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor
To play the games, you need an Mgcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to six squares and up one to six squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.
Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.
Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCP’s, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.
Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem
Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 4 - Mystery Pokémon
In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask a yes / no question (one at a time, maximum of four), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you ask a yes / no question which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As you ask more questions, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after asking one question or none at all, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you have asked two questions, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked three questions, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked your fourth and final question, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many questions you've asked), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MG Coin as a consolation prize.

The Item Floor

Store
Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Elemental Sheilds (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGcoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor (created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)
For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

The Stone Forge
Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCP’s)
Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCP’s)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCP’s) (see following list)

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
Ocean Gem to Water Stone
Flame Gem to Fire Stone
Solar Gem to Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
Light Gem to Day Stone
Darkness Gem to Night Stone
Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

With a Division Gem, all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. An Accelerator Gene can be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.

Jay
23rd August 2003, 07:22 PM
Today's poll still:

(8/23) What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?

Crystalmaster Mike » Spark Gem, Lunar Gem.

Aragornbird » Red MGCoin. | GT: My whiskers are used as a superb radar system. My body is covered in a slimy film. Who am I?

Angel Blossom » Flame Gem.

Lady Vulpix » Spark Gem.

Interpol HQ » Hollow Stone.

Gothic Latias » Mike'll need to check your answer. | MG: Spark Gem.

Andyizcool » Ocean Gem.

Homeofmew » Green MGCoin, Darkness Gem.

Rambunctious Jamirus » Genetic Accelerator Gene.

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2003, 07:25 PM
Thanks, Jay. :)
Oh, and Matt has agreed to give me 1 CCP for a Hollow Stone, so here it goes.
*Hands Matt a Hollow Stone, keeping one.*
*Takes 1 CCP.*

Interpol HQ
23rd August 2003, 07:26 PM
I would like to play the Mystery pokemon game again *hands over a red MGcoin*

Rambunctious Jamirus
23rd August 2003, 07:29 PM
I'm starting to not like the randomizer...but, they're dice so yeah...

I would also like to sell a Hollow Stone and Photosynthesis Gem if that isn't too much of a problem. And, can I sell Accelerator Genes or do I have to trade/give them to somebody? *will take CCP's for currency*

Hexae
23rd August 2003, 07:35 PM
8/23 ·» What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?

I find them fake, fixed, and not enjoyable to watch. :\ So otherwise, I don't like them. xD

MG please..

DarkPrincess
23rd August 2003, 07:36 PM
(8/20) Which OS do you operate? Are you satisfied with its performance?

I think it's Windows 98. Not quite sure. My computer is really bad sometimes so nope.

(8/21) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

Well, it's Saturday, my free day so I'm happy the way it is ^-^

(8/22) Do you think you post at TPM too often or too little? Would you change the ways, styles or the rate of how you post?

Well, perhaps I could post more... *shrug* I don't know. I'm changing the font to this now.

(8/23) What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?

I hate them. They are boring and are all the same

Matt
23rd August 2003, 07:40 PM

I can't really say anything about those shows because I don't really watch them. They are a little boring, IMO; plus I don't watch that much tv anymore unless something good comes on which is very rarely.

Uhh, yeah, confirming the trade. *hands Gabi a ccp*

Then I'm going to take the hollow stone, the two spark gems from the old version and an ocean gem I had and forge them to make an Accelerator Gene. *hands in 2 CCPs*

Aipom Of Doom
23rd August 2003, 08:40 PM
Gabi, Matt: OK :O

Interpol HQ: Note that in a few minutes the rules for MP will be changed so your game will be affected by these new rules :O.
MP - Sudowoodo, Barboach, Exeggcute, Metapod, Jumpluff, Loudred, Ivysaur, Arbok, Lairon, Swalot, Abra, Tentacool, Weepinbell, Zangoose, Jolteon, Tauros, Crawdaunt, Sneasel, Glalie, Lileep, Donophan, Ariados, Skitty, Lotad, Clefable

Rambunctious Jamirus: 3 CCPs. You can deforge the Genes with Division Gems. And if you want to blame something for the bad luck, it would be the javascript random number generator in Jay's/Mike's/Kyle's/My browser =P

Amanda: Hollow Stone

Rachel: You can only answer the last three polls :O.
2 Stamps/CCP's, Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin

Matt: Blue MGcoin, and your Accelerator Gene :o

I dunno, I don't watch them at all. They bore me too much =/. TPM is much more interesting :O.

15 Scratchcards, 123, 2 stamps :x

MG + 15 SCs

Jay
23rd August 2003, 08:45 PM
« YOU MAY NOW ASK FOR YES / NO QUESTIONS IN MYSTERY POKEMON, NOT "CAN I HAVE A CLUE?". AND YOU MAY ASK UP TO FOUR, KTHXBAI =D »

Danny » 18 Stamps, 7 Red MGCoins :o | MG: Hollow Stone.

Hexae
23rd August 2003, 08:48 PM
I'll sell that Hollow Stone for a Stamp, then play MP.

Then I'll buy another Red MGCoin..

Interpol HQ
24th August 2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Aipom of Doom
Interpol HQ: Note that in a few minutes the rules for MP will be changed so your game will be affected by these new rules :O.

I like the new rule ^_^. Ok here is my question: Is the second to last letter in the pokemon's name a vowl?

And since i dont have a red MGcoin at the moment i would like to buy one pelase *hands over a CCP*

Anita
24th August 2003, 08:22 AM
(8/22) >> Do you think you post at TPM too often or too little? Would you change the ways, styles or the rate of how you post?

I guess I don't really post that much, but that's okay. I'm fine with the frequency of my posts, though I might start posting in a color I have yet to decide on.

(8/23) >> What is your opinion about those 'the public votes'-shows like Pop Idol and Big Brother?

I think they're the most shallow and pointless things I've ever seen aired on TV. But I guess it's something for the media and gives people who really have nothing better to do a way to er.. get rid of boredom or something. Oo' So I don't mind them. But I don't watch, either.

2 MGs please. :)

Aipom Of Doom
24th August 2003, 09:49 AM
Amanda: Stamp, RedMGcoin (which you probably used the stamp to pay for <_< ) and...
MP - Heracross, Regice, Kingdra, Pelipper, Magby, Metagross, Golem, Espeon, Dunsparse, Shelgon, Moltres, Sentret, Hitmontop, Kecleon, Sneasel, Groudon, Snorlax, Tangela, Lotad, Salamence, Quilfish, Jirachi, Registeel, Ninjask, Nidoking

Interpol HQ - Red MGcoin
Is the second to last letter in the pokemon's name a vowl? No

Miko - Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps now :O

Discothéque
24th August 2003, 10:22 AM
(8/22) Do you think you post at TPM too often or too little? Would you change the ways, styles or the rate of how you post?

I have about an average posting rate, I suppose. Not really a lot, but not really a little either. But, no, I wouldn't change anything about the way that I post. ^^;

I find them boring, and not much else. O_o; They're quite pointless, really, and they're not even mildly entertaining. o_o;

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please. ^^

And... uh, I lost my GT! on the old version, so expect it to pop up at any moment. xD

Edit .:. Aha! Found it. Originally posted by Jay. ^^;

~When I flap my wings, the night sky supposedly "turns red". Who am I?~

You are Moltres. ^^ If that's correct, I'll take 2 CCPs as my prize.

Cheesey
24th August 2003, 10:40 AM

Neither, really o.o I post a lot, but I'm just having fun and as far as I know I don't spam, so I see no problem with that :O

BB ~ Alright o.o pop Idol ~ Only worth watching for the horrendously awful singers xD

2 MG please :O

Crystalmaster Mike
24th August 2003, 12:08 PM
Gothic Latias >> GT!: Sorry, incorrect. You get your Red MGCoin back.

Discothéque >> MG: Red MGCoin, Hollow Stone | GT!: wait for Jay.

Cheesey >> Hollow Stone, Light Gem.

Me >> Would like to sell the Spark Gem and Lunar Gem I got from the MGs for CCP's.

MarshmallowEgg
24th August 2003, 12:13 PM

I don't think anything's wrong with my post rate. I think it's like an average of about 5 posts a day, which isn't a lot. If I were to change something about my posts, it'd probably be the length of my RPG posts. They've been short recently because I can't think of anything ^_^;;

I never watch Pop Idol, it bores me. I love Big Brother, though - I've been watching it ever since the first season. It's a guilty pleasure ^_^;;

Wolfsong
24th August 2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » You get 2 Red MGCoins back =/ | MG: Spark Gem.

I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs, and play 2 games of scratchcards. 1 from group 1 for 2 CCps, and one from group 2 for 7 ccps (2,3,5)

The only one i really watched was Big brother, and now i don't get to watch tv much anymore cause of schol work. I think they're ok, but after a while, they get sorta boring.

MG please

Hexae
24th August 2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
MP - Heracross, Regice, Kingdra, Pelipper, Magby, Metagross, Golem, Espeon, Dunsparse, Shelgon, Moltres, Sentret, Hitmontop, Kecleon, Sneasel, Groudon, Snorlax, Tangela, Lotad, Salamence, Quilfish, Jirachi, Registeel, Ninjask, Nidoking

1. Does the pokemon have an E in it's name?

Pikachu101
24th August 2003, 12:36 PM

No not really I'm pretty cool with my posting style at the moment

I think they are a waste of time REALITY SHOWS SUCK!!!!

2 MG please

Interpol HQ
24th August 2003, 02:32 PM
Question #2: Can the pokemon evolve into its next form?

I would like to use a red MGcoin to play the grabber game, 6x3 please

Jay
24th August 2003, 02:48 PM
Aipom Of Doom » *Thwaps Mike for skipping you* >=O Scratchies: 7 Stamps, 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins.

Discothéque » Okay ^^ *Hands over 2 CCPs*

Mike » 4 CCP's

MarshmallowEgg » Blue MGCoin, Spark Gem.

Nala98 » Retail: 2 CCPs. | Scratchies: 2 Red MGCoins =/ | MG: Solar Gem.

Hexae » Dotdotdot...

Pikachu101 » 10 Stamps/CCP's, Photosynthesis Gem.

Interpol HQ » MP: Dotdotdot... :x | Grabber Game: 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Wolfsong
24th August 2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » Retail: 2 CCPs. | Scratchies: 2 Red MGCoins =/ | MG: Solar Gem.

X.x I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs, and play 2 games of scratchcards. 1 from group 1 for 2 CCps, and one from group 2 for 7 ccps (2,3,5)

MarshmallowEgg
24th August 2003, 02:55 PM
I'd like to sell the Lunar Gem I just got along with my Ocean Gem for stamps please. ^_^

Jay
24th August 2003, 03:00 PM
Nala98 » Retail: 2 CCP's. | Scratchies: Blue MGCoin, Red MGCoin. lol

MarshmallowEgg » Okay =D 4 Stamps.

Pichu
24th August 2003, 06:47 PM
Haven't been here for a while... but anyways... :)

(8/21) Which day of the week do you wish it were today (other than today obviously)? How so?

I don't like Sundays. I prefer Saturdays. There's nothing good on TV... However, I pretty like almost every week day, because pokémon is not on weekends. :mad:

I haven't post for a loooong while now..so I betta start posting now. No, I like my ways of posting... even if Tyler says that I post weirdly... (quote from the describe the person above you game).

Wtf are those things? x.x;; Sorry, I've never seen those things before. =P

3 mg please

I like a GT too. *hands over red mg coin* Hopefully not on binary #s =[

DarkPrincess
24th August 2003, 09:14 PM
I'd like to pay the scratchcards game (3,7,2)

Also, I realized I have two Accelerator Gene thingies and would like to deforge them into gems and stuff. Once I have the gems, I'd like to sell them all for stamps xDD

Rambunctious Jamirus
24th August 2003, 09:17 PM
*sighs* I deforge the Accelerator Gene I received from MG yesterday for CCPs please. *hands it over and waits patiently for the Points she'll spend on Ano*

Avian Freeze
24th August 2003, 11:55 PM

Well it just passed 12 so it's Monday now. I wish it was Sunday again since my parents don't work that day. I get to spend more time with them since they always work :\.

I think I post at TPM at an okay rate, though my rate has lowered recently. I've been getting busier by the day x_x, more things to do and everything. I wish I could post at the Eevee House more often, as well as the RPGs I'm in and also Expedia.

I have no idea what those are o_o, so my answer for this is null :P.

3 MGs please. If I get gems, I'd like to sell them for 2 CCPs apiece please.

~*~

Oh yeah, I forgot to say what group ^_^. I'd like to play 16 games of Group 2 Scratchcards please (1, 4, 7) 7 Stamps.

Crystalmaster Mike
25th August 2003, 02:46 AM
*got thwapped* ç_ç I said it before, and I'll say it again: just call me Skippy!

(8/24) Did you ever change schools? How come? Did you adapt easily or not?

(8/25) Regarding food and drinks, is there anything seperating you from the rest of your family?

Cyndaquil >> MG: Green MGcoin, Ocean Gem, Rainbow Gem | GT!: Hexary #'s then? :P
For protection, I release a horrible stench from the antenna on my head to drive away enemies. I have large, eye-like patterns on my head as protection. They are used to frighten off enemies.

DarkPrincess >> Do you want to play 1 game of Scrathcards? Also, which group? Which prize would you like? As for deforging your Genes... do you have the 2 Division Gems for it?

Avian Freeze >> MG: Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCP's. For that Gem, I'll give you 2 CCP's instead... SC: 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Me >>
(8/24) Did you ever change schools? How come? Did you fit in right away or not?
Yes, in primary school, inbetween the... 2nd and 3rd? 5th and 6th? I dunno how it's measured in America, but I was 7. Well anyway, I changed schools because my lil' bro was going to get born (on the 30th August, actually), and my new school was much closer to home than my previous one. I didn't really fit in, but I dunno whether it was because I was new... I had/have good grades, was/am lousy in sports... All in all, not the most preppiest one in town.

(8/25) Regarding food and drinks, is there anything seperating you from the rest of your family?
I like (Lipton) Ice Tea, and they don't. :D That's I think the only thing I like which they don't. Of course, there are things I dislike and my parents eat, but my bro is a picky eater, so...

Interpol HQ
25th August 2003, 03:06 AM

I changed school once, when i moved fom oregon to alaska. It took me a while to adapt to the teaching style.

Tea, sushi, and various other concoctions i have cooked up. Really spicy food is another.

2 MGs please

Jay
25th August 2003, 04:13 AM
Skipmaster Mike » Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem.

Interpol HQ » Blue MGCoin, Hollow Stone.

Me » 20 Scratchcards please :O 123 7 CCPs

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th August 2003, 04:15 AM
During the school year, no. But I have been to five different schools. The first one I changed out of because my parents didn't like it (took them 6 years). The second one I had to move to a different city. The third one I had to go to junior high and the last one I didn't like my old school so I changed over.

Mot really but I don't rice and they do. I'm a bit of a picky eater but I like most things unlike my brother who is going through some stage where he says everything tastes bad or he doesn't like it. Of course, he's had everything before and never complained about it before.

2 MGs please and I ould like to deforge my Accelerator Gene for CCPs, please.

Jay
25th August 2003, 06:37 AM
Rambunctious Jamirus » MG: LMAO. Genetic Accelerator Gene, 1 Stamp/CCP. XD | Deforge: Don't you mean gems? You'll get 7 CCPs worth of gems, but you won't get them directly from deforging it. :P *Hands over Darkness, Light, and Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone*

Pikachu101
25th August 2003, 07:53 AM
I'll take that first prize in CCP I got in MG

Wolfsong
25th August 2003, 07:56 AM

Well, unless yo count changing colleges then no. but if you do then yes, and it was very easy to adapt. I had some bad luck at th previous one, and i'm like starting over

Not really, except tat my mom can't drik cafene and my dad and i can.

2 MGs please

edit: fixed code

Pikachu101
25th August 2003, 08:01 AM
I think once but it was a few years ago and I've completely forgotton.

Not really except for i don't like ice cream

Oh yeah I'll sell my 5 gems, Divison, Spark, Lunar, Ocean, and Photosynthesis for CCP.

Jay
25th August 2003, 08:09 AM
Nala98 » Mystery Box, Solar Gem. :o

Pikachu101 » MG: lol. Green MGCoin, Blue MGCoin. | Retail: 10 CCPs.

Wolfsong
25th August 2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » Mystery Box, Solar Gem. :o

I'll take 2 2ccps for my two unommon items and I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs please

andyizcool
25th August 2003, 08:20 AM
I had to change schools a lot when I was in Primary School because we moved a lot. I don't fit in easily so I hated changing schools a lot. I've changed schools once in Secondary School and I fitted in a bit better but then I went back to my old school and that was better because all my friends were there.

Nothing seperates me from me and my family when we have food and drinks the only thing that can seperate us is we're a big family and our table is very small for all of us to fit on.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

Jay
25th August 2003, 08:20 AM
Nala98 » 6 CCP's altogether then? =D Enjoy.

Andyizcool » x_x You did it to me here also.. =o Darkness Gem, Red MGCoin.

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2003, 09:15 AM
Only from kindergarten to primary, and from primary to high. The changes weren't easy (especially the first one, since I was not prepared for it), but once I adapted and made new friends and people got to see past my shyness and my stupid habit of correcting every single mistake I noticed (I'm still trying to get rid of it, but I'm not doing well at it, as seen on Questions Only), I had a good time. And I really enjoyed it.

Yes, I'm the only one who doesn't eat meat.

2 MGs, please, and can I play Mystery Pokemon for the first time ever?

Jay
25th August 2003, 09:17 AM
Lady Vulpix » MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem. | MP: Sure you can ^_^ Hoothoot, Nidoran F, Charizard, Entei, Arbok, Jolteon, Kyogre, Marill, Bagon, Luvdisc, Rapidash, Torchic, Parasect, Lombre, Vulpix, Togetic, Snorlax, Dewgong, Heracross, Masquerain, Zapdos, Electrike, Beedrill, Poliwhirl, Camerupt

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2003, 09:48 AM
Thanks. Here's my first question: can the pokemon be found in RBY?

Jay
25th August 2003, 09:54 AM
Lady Vulpix » Can the pokemon be found in RBY? Nope

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2003, 10:00 AM
Ok, let's see... has the pokemon evolved?

Jay
25th August 2003, 10:03 AM
Lady Vulpix » Has the pokemon evolved? Nope

Pikachu101
25th August 2003, 10:35 AM
I'll use the move tutor by paying with my green MGcoin

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2003, 10:38 AM
Ouch, that leaves 8 (I'm counting Marill as evolved, please tell me if I'm wrong).
I can't narrow it down enough. :/ Does it have 2 types?

Mew Trainer Rose
25th August 2003, 10:44 AM
I never watch them, and i don't care to.

I've only had to change from elementary school to middle school, middle to high, then to college. I did OK in public schools, time well tell how well i do in college.

I HATE Hamburger Helper. the rest of my family seemes to love it, but whenever we have it i end up making myself a sandwich or something.

3 MGs please.

MarshmallowEgg
25th August 2003, 10:51 AM

Yes, several times, and all in elementary school: I went to one school for grades K-2, another school in grades 3-4, and another school in grades 5-6. Then from elementary to middle, and middle to high school. The first three were because I moved, and the other two just because I got older. I adapted pretty easily to the first move, but the second one was harder. Everyone already had best friends and whatnot by that time, so it was hard to make friends. And middle school was a HORRIBLE transition. Going to high school was nice, though. ^_^

Um... *thinks* No, not really. My family has mostly the same tastes I do. Though my brother doesn't like meatloaf, and I do... but that's all I can really think of. I'm not very picky, and neither is a lot of the people in my family.

Hexae
25th August 2003, 11:35 AM
8/24 ·» Did you ever change schools? How come? Did you adapt easily or not?

I changed schools from Kindergarten to Grade 1, Grade 7 to Grade 8, and obviously Grade 8 to High School. From 7 to 8 was really hard, because my Grade 7 school was rather rich (though I'm not. :\), so it took a while to get used to the fact that there weren't nice science labs anymore.. I've yet to go to my new High School (on Wednesday in fastc!), but from what I've heard it's a average public school.

8/25 ·» Regarding food and drinks, is there anything seperating you from the rest of your family?

I'm the only one who drinks soy milk.. and doesn't mind drinking boiling hot Sprite. ^^;;

MG please.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
25th August 2003, 11:53 AM
I can't say I care about them. I think they're okay to watch when u have nothing better to do. Otherwise, I wouldn't watch them either.

I've prolly changed schools like a billion times by now. Well, actually...*counts*...only about 7 times in my 14 years of existence. I had to mainly change schools because my family kept moving from one country to another. I also had to change schools because my family felt that certain schools were better than others so...yeah.

There's this Chinese meal, if literally translated it comes out to "Fire Pot", and I just hate eating it. >.< But EVERYONE else in my family adores it. - -; Theres basically a protable stove and pot and u have to put water in it. After the water boils, u put vegetables or meat into the pot and then wait till they're ready to eat. The meal is also eaten with a sauce, which IMO, tastes horrible as well. Ack. x_X

Anyway, 3 MGs please.

Avian Freeze
25th August 2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Phantom of Innocence-BF
There's this Chinese meal, if literally translated it comes out to "Fire Pot", and I just hate eating it. >.< But EVERYONE else in my family adores it. - -; Theres basically a protable stove and pot and u have to put water in it. After the water boils, u put vegetables or meat into the pot and then wait till they're ready to eat. The meal is also eaten with a sauce, which IMO, tastes horrible as well. Ack. x_X

That's Sukiyaki, and I love that ;x. Excellent food.

I've changed schools about 4 times. The first time was from Pre-School to Kindergarten. Meh, that wasn't so hard, but I barely remember it anyway o_o. The second was when I changed from an changed schools in kindergarten after being there for only about 2 weeks x_x, that was easy to change. I didn't like the school much anyway, it was really confusing and I couldn't pronounce my teacher's name :o. The third was when I graduated elementary school, which was kind of hard. I didn't want to leave my school ^^;. The fourth was when I changed schools to go to my new school in seventh grade. I hated it at first but after a while I got adapted and now I love it here :D.

Well my sisters both hate spicy tastes, and I LOVE spiciness, as do my parents. Also my parents basically eat any food while I'm a bit pickier ^^;, but my sisters are MUCH more pickier than me.

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2003, 12:19 PM
Tyler, what does the name of that teacher?

Avian Freeze
25th August 2003, 12:36 PM
I still can't remember what the name of the teacher was XD. It was a really long name and the only thing I remember was that it began with the letter "R". Other than that I don't have the faintest idea of what the name was :o.

andyizcool
25th August 2003, 01:06 PM
Can I use the Move Tutor paying 1 Red MGCoin and 1 Blue MGCoin because that equals 3 MG Credits which is the price?

~Andrew

Knight of Time
25th August 2003, 03:33 PM
Pikachu101 >> You won a Reflect TM.

Rose >> Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Rainbow Gem

Megan >> Red MGCoin, Hollow Stone

Hexae >> Red MGCoin, Ocean Gem

Julina >> Rainbow Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs

Tyler >> Darkness Gem, Solar Gem

Andy >> You won a Bulk Up TM.

As for the polls:

Yeah, for some reason I cannot explain (sorry), I hate seafood, liver (something I apparently liked as a little kid), and burnt foods (anything burnt).

Yeah, I changed schools when I went to Grade 7, and when I reached Grade 10 (although I went to my high school a lot in Grade 7-9 for lunch, and some subjects (Music, Physical Education, etc). I adapted to the new schools pretty easily.

I don't watch those shows very often, so I don't have an opinion on them, sorry.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

I'd also like to sell the following gems for Stamps please:

Solar Gem X2
Spark Gem X2
Darkness Gem
Photosynthesis Gem X2

That makes 14 Stamps.

Discothéque
25th August 2003, 03:34 PM

Only twice. Or once, if homeschool doesn't count. The first time was in Kindergarten, and it was only about a week or two of me being there, so it wasn't that much different for me. Then again in sixth grade, whenever my mum switched me over to be homeschooled.

Nothing, really. We're all really picky eaters, it seems, and it's also that we like exactly the same food. The closest is my dad and sister hate hot and spicy food, while my mum and me love it. ^^;

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please. And on GT!. *hands over a Red MGCoin*

Knight of Time
25th August 2003, 03:42 PM
Discotheque >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGCoin

GT!: Between me and my "upgrade", in R/S we can finally learn a move that would suit us well, aka Fire Blast. I do not breathe. Who am I?

MarshmallowEgg
25th August 2003, 03:50 PM
I'd like to sell the Ocean Gem I just got for two stamps please.

Also, I'd like to play 9 games of group two scratchcards for 7 stamps, please. (4, 5, 2)

Discothéque
25th August 2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Discotheque >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGCoin

GT!: Between me and my "upgrade", in R/S we can finally learn a move that would suit us well, aka Fire Blast. I do not breathe. Who am I?

I'll take that as a CCP. xD

GT!: Are you Porygon?

Edit .:. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that if I'm right, I'll take 2 CCPs as my prize.

DarkPrincess
25th August 2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
DarkPrincess >> Do you want to play 1 game of Scrathcards? Also, which group? Which prize would you like? As for deforging your Genes... do you have the 2 Division Gems for it?

Group Two. If I won, I want stamps ^^;

And yes, I do *gives the division gems*

Well, I like Mountain Dew and my parents don't. I LOVE chinese food and my parents think it's okay..

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th August 2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Rambunctious Jamirus » MG: LMAO. Genetic Accelerator Gene, 1 Stamp/CCP. XD | Deforge: Don't you mean gems? You'll get 7 CCPs worth of gems, but you won't get them directly from deforging it. :P *Hands over Darkness, Light, and Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone*

I'm either the luckiest person here or very, very cursed XD

Okay, then, if I may, I would like to sell the Darkness, Light, and Rainbow Gems and the Hollow Stone for CCPs, please. And, if I may, deforge the Accelerator Gene that I just received and then sell all the Gems/Stone. Also, I'll take the CCP for my other Mystery Gift.

Meowth_Kitten
25th August 2003, 05:18 PM

I have seen absolutely zero of those shows, so I wouldn't have an opinion on them, really. But I've heard many different opinions on them, some good, some bad. I really don't know what to say on that part.

I've not changed schools once in my life. I started school here and now I am in my Junior year here. The elementary[sp?] and high school buildings are two different buildings, but they are only 30 seconds of walking time apart, so I don't think those count as changing schools, seeing as they are the same district.

My whole family likes to eat salad with a lot of their dinners and lunches. I hate salad. I also hate many different vegies and fruits that my family loves. It was kind of hard to eat when I was little because I wouldn't like anything and my mom would fix dinner. I wouldn't eat it because I didn't like it. So I either went hungry or fixed myself something. My mom figured that if I got hungry enough I would just eat was she fixed me. Nope, didn't happen. =)

3 MGs please.

Toxicity
25th August 2003, 05:29 PM

Yeah...I started preschool in Texas, then moved to Kentucky because of my dad's job change. Again, earlier this month, I moved from Kentucky to Indiana...for the same cause. Now I'm a freshman...and I don't adapt among all of these preppy girls.

I love Dr. Pepper, the rest of my family doesn't. I love Mexican food, while my brother prefers chicken....he hates Mexican and Chinese...>_< My dad prefers American, which is nasty...and my mother prefers her southern cooking, which I also have a distaste of....

Two MGs please...

Avian Freeze
25th August 2003, 05:30 PM
Tyler >> Darkness Gem, Solar Gem

And I'd like to sell those two for 2 CCPs each please.

I'd also like to play 20 games of Group 2 Scratchcards please (3, 6, 8) 7 Stamps. *hands over 6 Blue MG Coins and 8 Red MG Coins*

aragornbird
25th August 2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Jay
GT: My whiskers are used as a superb radar system. My body is covered in a slimy film. Who am I?

Are you Barboach?
I'd like 2 CCPs as a prize please.

I think I changed schools during kindergarten, when we were moving. But that was so long ago I couldn't remember any of it. Other than that, nope, never changed schools, unless you count going from elementary to middle to high school.

Well, I'm Chinese, and my parents are Chinese, but I actually like Italian food better than Chinese food. Unlike my parents, I don't like mushrooms, or eggplants, or tofu, but I like lasagna and spaghetti instead.

2 MGs and 1 GT!, please!

Angel Blossom
25th August 2003, 08:08 PM

Well, once in the 2nd grade I switched from a Public school to a Private school. I changed because my parents thought it would be best for me. Besides, my old school wasn't in the safest area around, and my parents wanted to protect me. And of course, I went to a different school after 8th grade, like most people do when they're starting highschool. :P

I'm the only person in the family who likes Rocky Road ice cream and those cream filled ice cream popsicles. So we never buy them. ;_;

Jay
26th August 2003, 06:36 AM
( 8/26 ) What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?

~*~

My bookcase needs to go. I'd exchange it for a better one. There isn't anything wrong with it, it's spacious, but I prefer it to be able to suit me more by making it more bigger anyway. The carpet needs to go too, but that'll be coming soon.

1 MG + 40 SCs 123 7 CCPs (I didn't get my 20 from yesterday)

Some of these MGs were really good :O *pets randomizer*

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » MG: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGCoin. | Retail: 14 Stamps. | Scratchies: 8 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

MarshmallowEgg » Retail: 2 Stamps. | Scratchies: 4 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins.

Discothéque » Lalala... :o

DarkPrincess » Scratchies: Blue MGCoin. | Deforge: 2 Light Gems, 2 Darkness Gems, 2 Rainbow Gems, 2 Hollow Stones. | MG: 20 Stamps/CCP's.

Rambunctious Jamirus » Retail/Deforge: 14 CCP's.

Meowth_Kitten » It's 20 Stamps day... 20 Stamps/CCP's, Solar Gem, Solar Gem.

Gothic Latias » 10 Stamps/CCP's, Division Gem.

Avian Freeze » Retail: 4 CCP's. | Scratchies: 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins.

Aragornbird » MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem. | GT: *sigh* My pokédex has decided to stall on me for a few days. I'll make this pathetically easy. You find my legendary self in the Tin Tower. Who am I?

Angel Blossom » Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem.

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 07:08 AM
( 8/26 ) What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?

I think the only thing I need to get rid of now is my brother's mess that's everywhere covering our bedroom and maybe if we get rid of that he could find his TV control that he's lost. Other than that I don't think I want to get rid of anything because it's fine as it is now so nothing else really matters.

MG Please!

~Andrew

Wolfsong
26th August 2003, 07:58 AM

At home, i'd say its my arpet. Its oneof those kiddie ones. it is basically a whole lot of pentagons of the same shape in different colors .

MG please

Jay
26th August 2003, 08:10 AM
andyizcool » Blue MGCoin.

Nala98 » Flame Gem.

Wolfsong
26th August 2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » Flame Gem.

I'd like to sell that for ccps please

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 08:15 AM
Can I use one of my Green MGCoins to try my luck at the Move Tutor again?

~Andrew

Knight of Time
26th August 2003, 08:18 AM
Jay >> Red MGCoin

SCs: You won 14 CCPs, 17 Red MGCoins and 16 Blue MGCoins.

As for the poll:

(8/26) What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?

Oooh, unfortunately for me, this is going to be tough to answer.

I really wish I could get rid of anything in my room that belongs to my brother, because my room should obviously contain things that are mine, and not some things of my brother's that might end up in there by accident.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) please.

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 08:53 AM
What TM do I get or have you have you forgotten about me?

~Andrew

Knight of Time
26th August 2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Discothéque
I'll take that as a CCP. xD

GT!: Are you Porygon?

Edit .:. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that if I'm right, I'll take 2 CCPs as my prize.

Yep, I am a Porygon.

'gives you 2 CCPs'

Andy >> You won a Bonemerang TM.

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2003, 09:44 AM
(8/26) What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?
Unanswered letters. It would be great if I had the time to reply to all of them.

Jay, you skipped my 3rd Mystery Pokemon question.

homeofmew
26th August 2003, 09:45 AM
Ya I changed Schoold cause they added an itermediat school when i went into 5th grade, hten jr high was another School, then the end of 7th and 8th grade I went to a Christian School, 9-10 i went to another christian school and then 11-12 i went to a public high school, i didn't like public school jr high, and i moved in the middle of high school.

My mom hates pickles and I like em,
My brother hates tomatoes and Onions,
I don't like pasta that much
my dad doesn't like anything that begins with c, well most things, cooked Coléflower, coconut, Coffee..

What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?

Alot of old stuff that my parents don't want me to throw away :(

Aipom Of Doom
26th August 2003, 10:15 AM
Interpol HQ:
Can the pokemon evolve into its next form? Yes

Kyle: Lunar Gem, 24 Stamps, 10x Red MGcoins

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP

Tina: Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's, 10 Stamps/CCP's

Yeah, I went from a public elementary school to a private school after fourth grade. Then for high school I went back to the public school :O

Yeah :O. I like peppery stuff and no one else can stand it in my family. I also like Vanilla Coke and Pepsi Vanilla and Pepsi Twist, which my family all hates :O.

Hmm... probably all of the stuff my mom stores there that I don't want. Shelves of books for elementary schoolers, all of the games in my closet, and the stuff on the shelf at the top of my closet. :x.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps :O

3 MGs, 20 SCs

Phantom of Innocence-BF
26th August 2003, 10:22 AM
Hmm...I can't say I have anything I want to throw away in my room right now. I like my room just the way it is because everything in it is mine. ;D Sure it's a bit messy, but meh, who cares? XD

MG please.

MarshmallowEgg
26th August 2003, 10:36 AM

The mess. ^_^;; My room is pretty messy right now (mostly my sister's fault) so I'd like to get rid of it. ^_^;;

MG please.

Also, I'd like to play 8 games of group 1 scratchcards for 2 stamps please. (1, 2, 3)

Hexae
26th August 2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom

1. Does the pokemon have an E in it's name?

8/26 ·» Not really, my room's pretty empty most of the time, so there's not much to get rid of. I guess you could say the mess, though. :P

MG please.

aragornbird
26th August 2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Jay

Aragornbird » MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem. | GT: *sigh* My pokédex has decided to stall on me for a few days. I'll make this pathetically easy. You find my legendary self in the Tin Tower. Who am I?

Gee, I wonder if it's Ho-oh?
2 CCPs please and I hope your Pokedex works again soon!

Well, I really want to get rid of the masses of my old drawings, but I can't, they bring so much nostalgia! They make my room more cluttered, but I don't care. *sniff sniff*

This time, I'd like to play MP!

Cheesey
26th August 2003, 12:09 PM

All the junk I never use -.-'' I reeeeeeeally need to clear out my cupboard, it probably has some old spiders in there now o.O It has all my crap there too, so moo ._.

MG Please ^_^

andyizcool
26th August 2003, 01:11 PM
Can I play a Game of Mystery Pokémon using one of my Red MGCoins?

~Andrew

Wolfsong
26th August 2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » Flame Gem.

Originally posted by Nala98
I'd like to sell that for ccps please

I think i was skipped x.X

anyway i'm in hte computer lab in the basement. x.X

Edit: I'd also like to play 4 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hands in two blue MG Coins*

Edit2: put wron color MG Coins x.X

Discothéque
26th August 2003, 03:06 PM

Um... nothing, actually. ^^;; Everything I have, I really like, so no getting rid of anything for me. xD

-

Mystery Gift, please.

Pikachu101
26th August 2003, 03:48 PM

At the moment nothing even if my room looks like "a tornado came through twice".

1 MG please

Pikachu101
26th August 2003, 03:50 PM
I'll try move tutor again :hands over red and blue coins:

Angel Blossom
26th August 2003, 05:38 PM

I have a hoard of plushies in there that I'd love to get rid of. Plus, my mom decided to keep my clothes from my childhood in my closet. Bah, it takes far too much space in my closet, and I'd rather keep it somewhere else. It was nice of her to keep them as memories, but I need room! Lol.

BTW, I'd like to sell my Photosynthesis Gem & my Flame Gem for Stamps.
I'd also like to forge my Spark Gem with a Hollow Stone, my Flame Gem with a Hollow Stone, my Rainbow Gem with my Hollow Stone for a Water Stone, and my Darkness Gem with another Hollow Stone. ^^ Thanks for your time, guys. :D

Toxicity
26th August 2003, 06:07 PM

Nothing currently...I like everything in my room...^^;; Well, if I had to, probably this glass chess set I don't use much anymore...since I've been so lonely...'_'

pokemasterfrank
26th August 2003, 11:23 PM
I am buying Amy's Dragon Scale with two blue MG coins and a red one :o k, *walks off*

Wolfsong
26th August 2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
I am buying Amy's Dragon Scale with two blue MG coins and a red one :o k, *walks off*

I confirm that. I would also like to play one more group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) and two games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5)

Crystalmaster Mike
27th August 2003, 03:57 AM
Aipom of Doom >> MG: Red MGcoin, Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem | SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps.

Phantom of Innocence-BF >> Hollow Stone.

MarshmallowEgg >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP | SC: 4 Red MGCoins, 6 Stamps.

Hexae >> MP Clue: wait for Danny | MG: Red MGCoin.

aragornbird >> GT!: I'll might as well give you your 2 CCP's, seeing as it's... quite obvious. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP | MP: Venonat, Cacturne, Shedinja, Pidgeot, Gyarados, Poliwhirl, Butterfree, Arcanine, Meganium, Larvitar, Graveller, Magby, Jolteon, Wartortle, Vigoroth, Deoxys, Forretress, Dustox, Ariados, Gorebyss, Huntail, Hitmonchan, Nidoqueen, Dragonair, Mewtwo.

Cheesey >> Hollow Stone.

andyizcool >> Sure: Jigglypuff, Electrike, Gyarados, Electrode, Pikachu, Flareon, Porygon2, Sharpedo, Jumpluff, Glalie, Geodude, Swalot, Krabby, Dugtrio, Totodile, Marill, Weedle, Scyther, Arcanine, Mudkip, Skiploom, Pichu, Carvanha, Bagon, Gengar.

Nala98 >> Sellings: 2 CCP's | SC 1: Red MGCoin, 3 Blue MGCoins | SC 2: Red MGCoin | SC 3: 2 Red MGCoins.

Discothéque >> 1 Stamp/CCP.

Pikachu101 >> You could've editted your post, mate. ^^'' MG: Spark Gem | EMT: Solar Beam TM.

Angel Blossom >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP | Sellings: 4 Stamps | Forgings: Thunder Stone, Fire Stone, Water Stone, Night Stone (you owe us 8 Stamps/CCP's)

Gothic Latias >> Darkness Gem.

pokemasterfrank <-> Amy >> Buying confirmed.

Rambunctious Jamirus
27th August 2003, 04:39 AM

Hmm...don't know...except I would like to move my table since it's right under the place where people step down from my bunk bed and the top is only held on by suction cups since the top is glass. I've had a lot of accidents with that thing.

1 MG please!

andyizcool
27th August 2003, 05:55 AM
Asked by Crystalmaster Mike
Jigglypuff, Electrike, Gyarados, Electrode, Pikachu, Flareon, Porygon2, Sharpedo, Jumpluff, Glalie, Geodude, Swalot, Krabby, Dugtrio, Totodile, Marill, Weedle, Scyther, Arcanine, Mudkip, Skiploom, Pichu, Carvanha, Bagon, Gengar.

Is this Pokemon an evolved Pokemon?

~Andrew

Wolfsong
27th August 2003, 08:05 AM
I'd like to play one game of Guess This.
Then I'd like to play two games of group 2 scratch cards for 7 CCPs (2,3,5) and I'd like to play 4 games of group one scratchcards for 2 CCPs (2,3,5) *hands over 1 blue MG Coin and 5 red mg coins*

Dark Dragonite
27th August 2003, 09:37 AM
I would like to play the Scratchcard game please!!
20 Group 2, all for 7CCPs

#2, 5, 7

*hands over 20Red MG Coins*

Crystalmaster Mike
27th August 2003, 11:58 AM
Rambunctious Jamirus >> Genetic Accelerator Gene.

andyizcool >> MP: Yes, it is.

Nala98 >> GT!: Me and my alternate self are composed of the same 2 Pokémon | SC 1: Red MGCoin, Blue MGCoin | SC 2: 3 Red MGCoins, 2 CCP's.

Dark Dragonite >> 11 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins.

Me >> I won 2 Gems with MG last time. I'd like to sell'em for CCP's.

andyizcool
27th August 2003, 12:08 PM
Jigglypuff, Gyarados, Electrode, Flareon, Porygon2, Sharpedo, Jumpluff, Glalie, Swalot, Dugtrio, Arcanine, Skiploom, Gengar.

My list is really short now but can't think of a good question. So question 2, is the second letter a vowel?

~Andrew

Knight of Time
27th August 2003, 12:14 PM
(8/27) .>> Has something ever happened to you when you least expected it to happen? Does it bother you at all? Why or why not?

For me, I have gotten some colds in the summertime (I think the one I have right now is my second). It has been bothering me a lot.

Mike >>

'takes the gems and gives you 4 CCPs'

Anyway, I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

andyizcool
27th August 2003, 12:20 PM
(8/27) .>> Has something ever happened to you when you least expected it to happen? Does it bother you at all? Why or why not?

Yeah a lot of things sort of happen to me when I least expect it and it does bother me if it's like scary like someone making you jump. Some things that happen when I least expect it are my computer crashing as this hardly ever happens so it's scary if it just powers out. I wish all these things never happen to me because I don't like them at all.

1 MG Please and have you forgotten about my Mystery Pokemon?

~Andrew

Crystalmaster Mike
27th August 2003, 12:39 PM
Kyle >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP | SC: 12 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Andrew >> MG: Hollow Stone | MP: Didn't forget, just hadn't checked the Tower yet.
And no, the second letter isn't a vowel.

andyizcool
27th August 2003, 12:45 PM
Gyarados, Electrode, Flareon, Sharpedo, Glalie, Swalot, Arcanine, Skiploom.

Question 3, Is the last letter a vowel?

This is getting hard for me and I hate guessing.

~Andrew

aragornbird
27th August 2003, 12:53 PM
MP: Venonat, Cacturne, Shedinja, Pidgeot, Gyarados, Poliwhirl, Butterfree, Arcanine, Meganium, Larvitar, Graveller, Magby, Jolteon, Wartortle, Vigoroth, Deoxys, Forretress, Dustox, Ariados, Gorebyss, Huntail, Hitmonchan, Nidoqueen, Dragonair, Mewtwo.

Is this Pokemon a Dual type?

(8/27) .>> Has something ever happened to you when you least
expected it to happen? Does it bother you at all? Why or why not?

Yeah, lots of things have happened to me like that. Sometimes, it's a good thing, like getting a good grade on a test that I thought I had done poorly on. Other things are more random, like the weather changing abruptly.

andyizcool
27th August 2003, 01:16 PM
Can I use my Mystery Box to get 2 Stamps and 2 CCPs? Use my Light Gem and Hollow Stone I have to make a Day Stone paying the 2 Stamps I got. Will everything work?

~Andrew

Mew Trainer Rose
27th August 2003, 01:43 PM
no, not really. I'm about to move to a dorm anyway, so anything i don't want, i don't have to take. :P

(8/27) Has something ever happened to you when you least
expected it to happen? Does it bother you at all? Why or why not?
lotsa times. sometimes it's good (example: i win an award i didn't expect), sometimes bad (like an event i wanted to go to and antucupated for months is canceled)

2 MGs please.

Anita
27th August 2003, 02:12 PM
(8/25) >> Regarding food and drinks, is there anything seperating you from the rest of your family?

Yeah.. *everybody* in my family loves cheesecake. And I don't. Yup..

(8/26) >> What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?

Hm.. nothing really.. Probably just the mess. :P

(8/27) >> Has something ever happened to you when you least expected it to happen? Does it bother you at all? Why or why not?

Erm, yes, things happen to me a lot when I least expect them to. X.x But it doesn't bother me. It's either a pleasant surprise or I'm used to it anyway. ;x

3 MGs pleez. ^^'

Wolfsong
27th August 2003, 02:17 PM
Nala98 >> GT!: Me and my alternate self are composed of the same 2 Pokémon | SC 1: Red MGCoin, Blue MGCoin | SC 2: 3 Red MGCoins, 2 CCP's.

I'll take a wild guess and say Metagross.

If i right i'll take a blue mg coin if not, *shrugs*

Id also like to play 4 games of group 1 scratchcards for 2 CCPs (2,3,5) and 2 games of group two scratchcards for 7 CCPs (2,3,5) *hands in 4 red MG Coins and one blue one

Edit: replies to poll for a mg

(8/27) >> Has something ever happened to you when you least expected it to happen? Does it bother you at all? Why or why not?

Sometimes it does. Most of the time its a good thing when it happens so it doesn't bother me too much. The only time that it bothers me is when its somehting bad, and i just don't like bad things happening at all.

MG please

Avian Freeze
27th August 2003, 02:26 PM
(8/26) >> What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?

I don't have a room, I just sleep in the corner of the living room where the microwave can explode in my face ;-;. *ahem*, but if I'd like to get rid of anything in my apartment, it would be the big mess :D. Our apartment is small and there isn't enough space to fit everything >_<, there's a bunch of useless junk we can get rid of :O.

Yah it happens a lot o_O. I can't really think of one at the moment but usually they're good. They usually just hit me right there and then, sometimes it's good and sometimes bad, but it doesn't bother me, I like surprises ^^.

2 MGs please. Any gems I get will be sold for 2 CCPs apiece ^^.

~*~

I'd also like to play 20 games of Scratchcards please. *hands over 6 Blue MG Coins and 8 Red MG Coins*

Cheesey
27th August 2003, 03:37 PM

Yes, in fact something happened today o.o; I got 48/50 in an Art test, which was 14 marks higher than the person who came second :D That sure don't bother me :P Because its a good thing o.o I've never had any bad suprises recently. :O

MG Please ^_^

Phantom of Innocence-BF
27th August 2003, 04:27 PM

Sure has. I think the biggest surprise that I got was when I received a letter from this specialized junior/high school that I had taken a test. Nobody thought that I was going to get in, not even my parents (talk about encouraging ur child --;). But I did get in. ;x

MG please.

Rambunctious Jamirus
27th August 2003, 04:28 PM
Rambunctious Jamirus >> Genetic Accelerator Gene.

*rubs forehead* My gawd...that's the third one I've received as a Mystery Gift. I wonder if the randomizer knows me or something...

Yes actually. I've gotten 3 Accelerator Genes for the past three days. Now, that's a little odd if you ask me...yeah, it kinda does bother me but hey, what's the chance of me getting another one? *knocks on wood*

1 MG and I would like to deforge my Accelerator Gene for CCPs, please.

Angel Blossom
27th August 2003, 04:34 PM

Yes, it has happened to me quite a lot before. Whenever the power goes out without any warnings, I get quite surprised. I hate being in the dark, so I admit that it can bother me sometimes. Although it wouldn't bother me if something good happened unexpectedly. It's kind of obvious why I'd prefer a good surprise over a bad one, don't you think? :P I get surprising, bad events a lot more than good ones, though. Those bad events make me upset. That's why the good unexpected events don't bother me. ^-^

1 MG, please. ^.^

DarkPrincess
27th August 2003, 04:35 PM
](8/26) >> What's something you really want to get rid of in your room currently? Why?

I want to get rid of my dragon and X-Men poster on my room because I don't like them much.. then move my LotR and Star Wars posters out more..

I suddenly found myself on a major guilt trip involving some old friends. It does indeed bother me.. and now I have to search through the school to find them x.x

I'd like to sell my 2 Light Gems, 2 Darkness Gems, 2 Rainbow Gems, 2 Hollow Stones, Solar Gem, Flame Gem and Spark Gem for stamps please.. I think I'd get about.. 20 stamps o.o *dies xD*

Wolfsong
27th August 2003, 05:00 PM
I'm buying Matt's (Link 10's) accelerator gene for two ccps. He should be confirming this soon.

Toxicity
27th August 2003, 05:09 PM
(8/27)>> Has something ever happened to you when you least expected it to happen? Does it bother you at all? Why or why not?

Yeah...and it irritates me a whole lot. Some included a bunch of fights with my past crushes back in middle school, getting a C+ or lower on my report cards, I couldn't handle it. '_'

One MG please.

Pichu
27th August 2003, 08:51 PM
(8/25) >> Regarding food and drinks, is there anything seperating you from the rest of your family?

My parents both love to eat pork stuff. I hate eating pork. :mad: I just taste so... dry. o_O; that's my opinion tho'. So don't invite me if you're having a pork party. =P

My stack of binders that I took for previous courses at school. They just get too much room (badly worded). I got like two rows on my book shelf of these past courses and I don't want to just throw em away since they might be helpful for later courses

Yes! something happened to me lately... but not directly, indirectly that is...
I was driving my car down the street to the airport, and there was this nasty Jeep past me. I said to myself, "Well, go to hell", then I said my motto, "The faster you drive, the faster you kill yourself" so I kinda followed this car (same road) and this Jeep is like mad. i.e. rushy all the time and suddenly!!! I heard a *CRASH* then I looked... and I saw the Jeep flipped over twice in slow motion! (not kidding) it seems that there were two cars somehow collided and caused the Jeep to flip over. The guy inside the car seems okay but the windshield was smashed, etc. I didn't get out of my car since I had to get to the airport.
Anyway, that pretty scared me and these days, I drive a bit slower than usual.

3 MG please

Since I didn't get my last GT, I like to have my Red MG coin back and try for a NEW GT please

Dark Dragonite
28th August 2003, 12:44 AM
I would like 20 Group 2 Scratchcards, 10 for 7CCPs, 10 for 7Stamps please!!

#3, 5, 9

*hands over 10 Blue MG Coins*

Crystalmaster Mike
28th August 2003, 07:49 AM
andyizcool >> MP: Nope | Exchange: Mystery Box <-> 2 Stamps + 2 CCP's | Forging: Light Gem + Hollow Stone --> Day Stone *takes 2 Stamps*

aragornbird >> MP: Yes, it's dual-typed | MG: Lunar Gem.

Mew Trainer Rose >> Blue MGcoin, Hollow Stone.

Miko >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin, Red MGcoin.

Nala98 >> GT!: I was aiming for Slowking/bro... :\ | SC 1: 3 Red MGCoins, 2 CCP's | SC 2: 2 Blue MGCoins | MG: Blue MGCoin.

Avian Freeze >> MG: Spark Gem, Ocean Gem ;P (*gives 4 CCP's for the 2 Gems*) | SC: Which #'s, please?

Cheesey >> 10 Stamps/CCP's.

Phantom of Innocence-BF >> Hollow Stone.

Rambunctious Jamirus >> I have this ice-cold suspicion Brillo's in there...
MG: Spark Gem | Deforging: You have a Division Gem for this, right?

Angel Blossom >> Solar Gem.

DarkPrincess >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin | Sellings: 20 Stamps, right on!

Nala98 <-> Link10 >> Awaiting Matt's appearance, and his confirmation of course.

Gothic Latias >> Hollow Stone.

Cyndaquil >> MG: Blue MGcoin, Mystery Box, Hollow Stone | GT!: If it is attacked, it remains motionless however badly it may be hurt. It does so because if it were to move, its body would be weak upon evolution. This Pokémon will also not forget the pain it endured.

Dark Dragonite >> SC 1: 3 Red MGCoins, 5 Blue MGCoins | SC 2: 4 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Me >>
Maybe the wallpaper... It's only on one of the walls, but it's kittens. Kittens!! Drawn ones! --'' Okay, so I haven't got much I'd like to get rid of?

Umm... Well, sometimes, when we had a good time going somewhere, with nothing bad happening, someone get's hurt on the last day or in the last kilometer to our home. If something like that happens... it stinks. You had a smooth holiday, and then *BAMM*! It's ruined.

Knight of Time
28th August 2003, 08:16 AM
(8/28) >> Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

Mike >> Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

As for the poll:

(8/28) >> Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

Yep. I am looking forward to the premiere of Sonic X on the Fox Box later this fall, and I am also looking forward to watching the Bugs Bunny and Tweety show return to Teletoon this fall, because I like Looney Tunes, and the Sonic X cartoon introduces Cream, Cheese and Amy Rose (any Sonic Advance 2 players here besides me?), not to mention that it is the first cartoon other than the Sonic Anime that has Sonic, Tails and Knuckles together. Too bad that Jaleel White is not the voice of Sonic in this cartoon... :( :rolleyes:

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcards (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.

Crystalmaster Mike
28th August 2003, 08:33 AM
Kyle >> MG: Division Gem | SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Me >> WltstGfC's,p! (Would like to sell that Gem for CCP's, please!)

Jay
28th August 2003, 08:34 AM
Mike » 2 CCPs

Me » 20SC 123 7CCP

Knight of Time
28th August 2003, 08:47 AM
Jay >>

SCs: You won 10 Red MGCoins and 8 Blue MGCoins.

Hexae
28th August 2003, 09:11 AM
8/27 ·» Has something ever happened to you when you least expected it to happen? Does it bother you at all? Why or why not?

Nothing out of the ordinary.. Not many exciting or unexpected things happen to me.

8/28 ·» Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

I don't watch much TV at all, so I don't even know what's on anymore. Half the time there's the same stuff on ten different channels, so I prefer surfing the 'net or drawing.

MG please.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
28th August 2003, 10:09 AM
8/28 ·» Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?
Not really. I don't really watch that much TV except for music videos and music related material. I'm not interested in much else on TV these days.

MG please.

EDIT: I'd also like to sell the following items: Hollow Stone, 4x Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Division Gem, 2x Rainbow Gem, 3x Photosynthesis Gem. *Collects 23 CCPs* Thanks. =]

Lady Vulpix
28th August 2003, 10:16 AM
8/28 Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?
I have no idea what will be on TV next March, so no.

Since I never got the answer to my 3rd Mystery Pokemon question, can I have my MGCoin back?

Jay
28th August 2003, 10:51 AM
Hexae » Lovely. =D Blue MGCoin, Red MGCoin.

Phantom » You're welcome ^__^ *Hands over 23 CCPs* MG: Mystery Box.

Lady Vulpix » Lunar Gem. | MP: Right. You've been infuriating me enough today already by deleting one of my posts, and now you want your MGCoin back because I've been at a loss of motivation? I'm sorry. That I can't administer tons of pages here at once, as with ANYWHERE at PCG. Really, I'm just sick of you lately.

Take your MGCoin and get out. I'm really fed up.

Wolfsong
28th August 2003, 10:53 AM
Nala98 >> GT!: I was aiming for Slowking/bro... :\ | SC 1: 3 Red MGCoins, 2 CCP's | SC 2: 2 Blue MGCoins | MG: Blue MGCoin.

8/28 Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

Not really. I don't have access to a tv and i keep my dvd player hooked up most of the time instead of my vcr so bascially except for the weekends i don't get to see any tv. If i did then it would be CSI. That show is interestign, and i wish i could watch it more. I just rented the complete first season a while back. Its too expensive to buy.

I'd like to play 7 games of group one scratch cards for 2 CCPs (2,3,5) and 2 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 CCPs (2,3,5)

MG and scratchcards please
Edit: color code typo

Hexae
28th August 2003, 10:57 AM
o_o More coins. Okay, well I'll be selling my Ocean Gem for 2 CCPs, and play 6 Group 2 Scratchies, #2,4,6 for 7CCPs. (That's how you do it, right?) ^^;;

Lady Vulpix
28th August 2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Hexae » Lovely. =D Blue MGCoin, Red MGCoin.

Phantom » You're welcome ^__^ *Hands over 23 CCPs* MG: Mystery Box.

Lady Vulpix » Lunar Gem. | MP: Right. You've been infuriating me enough today already by deleting one of my posts, and now you want your MGCoin back because I've been at a loss of motivation? I'm sorry. That I can't administer tons of pages here at once, as with ANYWHERE at PCG. Really, I'm just sick of you lately.

Take your MGCoin and get out. I'm really fed up.

What's wrong, Jay? I did not delete any of your posts, and once more I have nothing against you. What's going on?

DarkPrincess
28th August 2003, 12:09 PM

Well.. I know that sometime in Fall, the new season of Angel will come and Spike should be there. I've been commanded to watch Angel and what better way to begin watching that then to watch it with Spike ^^;

I'd like to sell my Photosynthesis Gem for stamps, giving me 2 stamps and I'lluse my Red MGCoin and Blue MGCoin to give a try at the Move Tutor *crosses fingers*

Phantom of Innocence-BF
28th August 2003, 12:14 PM
Cool! Thats the first time I ever got a Mystery Box. :DDDDD I think I'll give the Electronic Move Tutor a crank. ^__^

andyizcool
28th August 2003, 12:17 PM
Gyarados, Flareon, Swalot, Skiploom.
Question 4: Is it a dual type Pokemon?

I'm not looking foward to any shows because I don't like watching TV too much I really have lots of school work to do and this last year in school will have lots of exams so I'll be really busy.

MG Please!

~Andrew

Cheesey
28th August 2003, 12:23 PM
o.o

(8/28) Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

Um... No, not really o_o I don't watch TV very much, so really, I'm not desperately needing any shows ^_^;

MG Please :O

BTW I wish to sell these to the GT for stamps :O

Hollow Stone x 3
Rainbow Gem
Flame Gem
Spark Gem
Light Gem

Comes up to 11 stamps if I'm not mistaken ^^;;

aragornbird
28th August 2003, 03:09 PM
MP: Venonat, Cacturne, Shedinja, Pidgeot, Gyarados, Butterfree, Larvitar, Forretress, Dustox, Ariados, Nidoqueen

2nd question: Is it a Bug type?

No, not really. I don't really watch a lot of TV, except for a few shows on Cartoon Network. But now that I'm enrolled in AP classes, I really have to get some studying done on my free time. >_<

Anita
28th August 2003, 03:28 PM

Um.. I don't really watch TV anymore. Oo So no, not really. ^^'

MG please..
I'd also like to play a Mystery Pokemon game.. thing. *hands over a Red MGCoin*

Discothéque
28th August 2003, 04:28 PM
8/27 Has something ever happened to you when you least expected it to happen? Does it bother you at all? Why or why not?

Eh, nothing I didn't really expect. Everything always seems to be the same, so yeah, nothing surprising has happened for months. The last thing, however, was whenever my dad let me get Kabuki, my kitty. ^^; And that about three months ago.

=3! Angel, whoo! I'm a total Angel nutter, and it's my favourite show, period. ^^; Besides that, nothing else at all, really. *pouts* Ugh, now I want to watch Angel... thanks, Kyle! =P One... more... month. X_x

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please.

Rambunctious Jamirus
28th August 2003, 04:45 PM
Rambunctious Jamirus >> I have this ice-cold suspicion Brillo's in there...
MG: Spark Gem | Deforging: You have a Division Gem for this, right?

We need a Division Gem to deforge a Genetic Accelerator?

[8/28] >> Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

Simpsons, Malcolm, and possibly Banzai and Futurama. Simpsons are just cool, Malcolm is hilarious, Banzai is pretty funny, and Futurama is also funny as well. As you can, I like comedy.

MG please.

Hexae
28th August 2003, 04:46 PM
Yeah, you do, RJ. ^^;

Rambunctious Jamirus
28th August 2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Hexae
Yeah, you do, RJ. ^^;

Never read that part...crap...I never had any Division Gems for any of them...that's two Genes times 7 which makes...14 CCPs -_-" Er...I have 8 CCPs at the moment...or does anyone have any Division Gems they're willing to sell to me? ^-^"

Angel Blossom
28th August 2003, 05:21 PM
I'd like to sell my Solar Gem and my extra Rainbow Gem for Stamps, please!

8/28 >> Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

Not really. I like the old episodes of all TV shows better, so I can't really say I do. Although I can't wait until the new season of SNL starts..

Avian Freeze
28th August 2003, 09:30 PM
( 8 / 28 ) >> Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

Not really, I don't watch TV very often, so there are no series I'm really anticipating. Most of the shows I watch are series that have ended already, but I missed them when they first came out.

MG Please ^^;, any gems I get will be sold for 2 Stamps please.

~*~

Oops, sorry about that :x, forgot to say which numbers. Group Two Scratchcards (3, 4, 8) *hands over 6 Blue MG Coins and 8 Red MG Coins* ^^;.

Dark Dragonite
29th August 2003, 10:48 AM
I would like to play the Scratchcard game please!!
20 Group2
10 for 7Stamps
10 for 7 CCPs

#1, 2, 3

*hands over 20 Red MG Coins*

Crystalmaster Mike
30th August 2003, 03:44 AM
(8/29) Have you been cleaning up your computer lately? (Through defragmentation, or by deleting some unnecessary programs?) How long were you at it?

(8/30) With school approaching (or just started) again, are you itchy about it? For those for whom school hasn't stopped, are you itchy for the next upcoming vacation?

Nala98 >> MG: Hollow Stone | SC 1: 4 Red MGCoins, 4 CCP's | SC 2: 2 Red MGCoins.

Hexae >> Sellings: 2 CCP's | SC: 5 Red MGCoins, Blue MGCoin. That's exactly how it's done! :)

DarkPrincess >> MG: Red MGCoin | Sellings: 2 Stamps | EMT: Haze TM

Phantom of Innocence-BF >> Drill Peck TM.

andyizcool >> MP Clue #4: No, it isn't dual-typed | MG: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Cheesey >> MG: Spark Gem | Sellings: 11 Stamps indeed.

aragornbird >> MP Clue #2: Yes, it's a Bug | MG: Solar Gem.

Miko >> MG: Hollow Stone | MP: Sunkern, Carvanha, Forretress, Umbreon, Nincada, Politoed, Eevee, Caterpie, Swalot, Silicoon, Ditto, Aipom, Slowpoke, Beedrill, Ariados, Zapdos, Miltank, Abra, Flareon, Typhlosion, Omanyte, Moltres, Pidgeot, Regirock, Ho-oh

Discothéque >> Flame Gem, Red MGcoin.

Rambunctious Jamirus >> o_o Well, if you solve the problem, let us know, 'kay?
MG: Red MGCoin.

Angel Blossom >> Sellings: 4 Stamps | MG: Solar Gem. <- --''

Avian Freeze >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins.

Dark Dragonite >> SC 1: 6 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins | SC 2: 4 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Me >>
(8/29) Have you been cleaning up your computer lately? (Through defragmentation, or by deleting some unnecessary programs?) How long were you at it?
We spent a big part of yesterday and a smaller one of the day before, trying (notice the stress?) to back-up, and later to defragmentize our computer. Cleaning it up however, we succeeded in.

(8/30) With school approaching (or just started) again, are you itchy about it? For those for whom school hasn't stopped, are you itchy for the next upcoming vacation?
Yeah I'm Itchy (but where's Scratchy?) to go back there 'n see who returned... At the end of last year, you see, it seemed as though the lot of my grade would either have to do the year over, or was going to go to another school...

Cheesey
30th August 2003, 05:43 AM

I haven't been doing anything on my computer, no :O I've been online a lot of the time... Currently I don't have any reason to clean up my comp o.o.

I hat school >:O I hate it, the teachers hate me, but I DID get 48/50 in my Art Test recently so yay ^_^ I also aced me Music test, 25/25. I so rock, XD

2 MG's please ^^;

Pichu
30th August 2003, 08:06 AM
[8/28] >> Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

I wanna see Pokemon 6th Series (i.e. Hoenn series) this fall. I don't know why, but I getting sick of these 4th and 5th series epis. =\

No, couple of months ago though. How long? Defragmentation last through a night... and cleaning up tempory internet files last for couple of hours too :O

oO;; No wonder I keep getting all these eczema rashes. --;; Well, I sort of looking up to it but it might cause me to come here fewer times... =[

3 MG please

for the last GT, I give up and I'll try a scratchcard for it please for the first time ever... :O

Group 2: #1,2,3

Edit! btw... one thing... what does Mystery Boxes do? Can I use the EMT with it? If so, I'll give it a crank.

Toxicity
30th August 2003, 08:51 AM
(8/28) Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

Not really...except showing more of Lupin the 3rd and Inuyasha...x3

I spent an hour yesterday cleaning out files we didn't need...my computer doesn't have any unwanted computers...

I hate school too...;_; My teachers are all cruel and stuff to me because I'm not a cheerleader. Another thing...I'm in band...;_; I don't like the uniforms, I wanted to be a flag girl....but nooo....my mother made me go into band.

Three MGs please

Rambunctious Jamirus
30th August 2003, 09:11 AM
Nope. It's still as crowded as ever. It's warning me of low disk space though...

Yes! Let there be vacation!!!!
Arashi - You have Labour Day off you know. That's this weekend.
Shut up. -_-" It's not long enough.

2 MGs please and does anyone have any Division Gems they're willing to sell?

DarkPrincess
30th August 2003, 10:00 AM

Nope. I haven't. I mostly go on the internet.. so.. yeah :o

Well, I was getting really bored... being alone all day does get really lonesome ;__;

andyizcool
30th August 2003, 11:02 AM
Flareon, Swalot
Mystery Pokemon: Can I take a guess is it Flareon?

I have been doing some cleaning up on my Computer like changing files and deleting old stuff this only took like half an hour and I didn't have to do much.

(8/30) With school approaching (or just started) again, are you itchy about it? For those for whom school hasn't stopped, are you itchy for the next upcoming vacation.
I really want more days off school I hate going school and wasting time then we have homework that's more of our free time gone. I really wish I get a week or so off soon again because I like not being at school as I have lots of free time.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

Dark Dragonite
30th August 2003, 11:26 AM
I would like to play the Scratchcard game please.
20 Group2
all for 7CCPs
#1, 5, 9

Phantom of Innocence-BF
30th August 2003, 11:40 AM
(8/29) Have you been cleaning up your computer lately? (Through defragmentation, or by deleting some unnecessary programs?) How long were you at it? Not really, although I really should start doing that one of these days. =/

8/30) With school approaching (or just started) again, are you itchy about it? For those for whom school hasn't stopped, are you itchy for the next upcoming vacation?
Bah, it's less than 2 weeks until schools starts for me. >.< But although I'm dreading it a bit, I don't really have a problem with it. I think I actually look forward to school starting and seeing some of my friends again. I'm starting my first year of high school in September but it doesn't phaze me a bit.

2 MGs please.

Espeon12
30th August 2003, 11:55 AM
No, my computer's fairly new and I don't really need to clean it up. I mostly use it for the internet, music, and drawing, so I have few programs that get it all cluttered.

School starts on the third for me, and I'm really not looking forward to it. A few weeks ago I was, but now I only have a few days to finish my books for summer reading and I still need all my supplies and stuff. If it's anything like the middle school (which I know it is,) I'll be bored in a few weeks.

2 MGs, please.

aragornbird
30th August 2003, 12:01 PM
MP: Venonat, Shedinja, Butterfree, Forretress, Dustox, Ariados,

Question 3: Is this Bug also a Poison type?

I've set my computer to clean up unused files every Sunday at midnight. I've started doing this on the beginning of this month, and it really helps!

Well, this must be one of the most boring summers I've ever had. My best friend moved away, we haven't traveled ANYWHERE for vaction, and I'm really dieing to see my friends instead of chatting with them on AIM.

Pikachu101
30th August 2003, 12:27 PM
No I haven't been at it yet I probably should start soon.

Well school has started again (very early compared with the rest of the world). Where did summer go? And uh define itchy.

2 MG please

Discothéque
30th August 2003, 12:50 PM

Nope. Just got this computer about two months ago, and the only program added onto it has been AOL. ^^;; Other than that, no programs need to be gotten rid of, and it doesn't have anything else to "clean" up. xD

My school hasn't started yet (like I said a few times, I'm homeschooled) but yeah, I'm looking forward to it. ^_^ I don't have a lot to do during the weekdays, so that'll cure some of the boredom. And vacations don't really matter. I can usually get a day of work finished in about an hour, so... yeah. xD

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please.

And I'd like to sell my Flame Gem for 2 Stamps. And, *hands over a Red MGCoin, leaving me with one* I'd like to play a game of GT!.

Avian Freeze
30th August 2003, 01:02 PM

Meh, I don't really try to clean up my computer much. Sometimes I'll delete programs or stuff I don't need anymore, but I'm not really a computer person, so I'm not so good at cleaning up my computer :x.

I don't wanna go back to school :<. I start school on September 8th, which is soon, this summer felt too fast :\. I wish I could have done more though, even though I always feel that at the end of summer ^^;. I don't really wanna go back to school though, we'll probably get more work and stuff :\.

2 MGs please, any gems I get will be sold for 2 Stamps please ^^;.

~*~

I'd also like to play 20 games of Group 2 Scratchcards please (3,6,9) 7 Stamps. *hands over 7 Blue MG Coins and 6 Red MG Coins* ^^.

Hexae
30th August 2003, 01:34 PM
I sift through my old files every few days to delete the ones I don't need, or at least burn them to CDs for later use. I don't believe you can defrag Macs, lol, though I'm sure I'll find out..

I'm eager to go to school, for the most part. I'm quite excited about High School, really. ^^;

MG please. Also, I'd like my Red MGCoin back from Mystery Pokemon please, as I haven't had a response in a while. =)

Charizard04621
30th August 2003, 04:13 PM

Nah, takes way too long. I'm too lazy to do it. :\

Vacation... Mmm... Sounds good right now. In the three weeks that we've been in school, we've been given two tests, two essays, two projects, and seven quizzes. ^_^;

Mew Trainer Rose
30th August 2003, 06:37 PM
No, not really. I just moved into my dorm, and i don't have a tv, so i won't be able to watch tv anyway. :P

my parents do it at home, but i don't have a computer of my own yet, so i can't clean it up if i don't have it

i'm looking forward to starting college (classes haven't started yet, they will on tuesday), and i know things will take some getting used to, but i think things will be ok. my dorm's in a really nice location on campus, my classes sound ok, and i think i'll get along pretty well with my roommate.

3 MGs please.

Enile Zemula
30th August 2003, 08:25 PM

HP3(My favorite book besides the 5th)

Erm, I just cleaned out my dad's old compy. It took about 10 strait minutes. (Doesn't sound too long, but a boring ten minutes is very long)

Erg. Just got back into school. I'm ready for summer already.:P

MG x3 plus an Electronic Move Tutor *hands over 3 MGCredits *

Meowth_Kitten
30th August 2003, 08:56 PM
(8/20) Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

I agree with the above post. Harry Potter 3 will be a great movie and is very much awaited on my part. You just really can't imagine what it'll really be like until you actually see it. And thats the exciting part.

Nope. I think my mom did something with the computer a few months ago, though. I'm really not sure, to tell you the truth. But yeah, as far as I know, no. No cleaning up.

I am stressed about it. It has been started for about three weeks now and I hate it. I am a Junior in high school, so the homework is getting tougher and I am expected to do certain things. But I'm sure I'll get over the itchy-ness soon enough.

3 MG's please.

MarshmallowEgg
30th August 2003, 09:23 PM

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing the new seasons of 7th Heaven and Gilmore Girls. That Joan of Arcadia show looks interesting, too.

I don't do that kind of stuff. That's all for my dad to do. I just use the computer; I get in trouble if I mess around with it. ^_^;;

I'm kind of looking forward to school starting, because I'm getting really bored sitting around at home. Though I know I'll be bored of school after about a week. ^_^;;

3 MGs please.

Matt
30th August 2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
I'm buying Matt's (Link 10's) accelerator gene for two ccps. He should be confirming this soon.

I'm finally confirming this. *takes 2 ccps and gives amy the accelerator gene*

Dark Dragonite
31st August 2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
I would like to play the Scratchcard game please.
20 Group2
all for 7CCPs
#1, 5, 9

It is a new day, so I would like another 20 Group 2 Scratchcards please.

all for 7 CCPs

#3, 5, 7
*hands over 20 Red MG Coins*

EDIT: so 40 in total, since the others were never gotten to.

Anita
31st August 2003, 08:39 AM
Miko >> MG: Hollow Stone | MP: Sunkern, Carvanha, Forretress, Umbreon, Nincada, Politoed, Eevee, Caterpie, Swalot, Silicoon, Ditto, Aipom, Slowpoke, Beedrill, Ariados, Zapdos, Miltank, Abra, Flareon, Typhlosion, Omanyte, Moltres, Pidgeot, Regirock, Ho-oh

Hmmm.. Is the pokemon a dual-type?

(8/29) >> Have you been cleaning up your computer lately? (Through defragmentation, or by deleting some unnecessary programs?) How long were you at it?

Well, I've never really defragmented my computer before.. I guess I should do that soon. ^^' But I have cleaned out a lot of my folders one or two months ago, it took me about an hour. I should probably do that again soon, too. *sweatdrop*

(8/30) >> With school approaching (or just started) again, are you itchy about it? For those for whom school hasn't stopped, are you itchy for the next upcoming vacation?

Ah, it's starting tomorrow for me~ >< I'm quite itchy about it, yes. I'm gonna miss my nocturnal life and free time. ._.

2 MGs pleez.

Wolfsong
31st August 2003, 01:44 PM

I don't do it as often as I should, but when i do get around to , it ususally takes about an hour

I've been in school for about 2 weeks now. I am actually looking forward to tomorrow since its labor day and i don't have classes tomorrow especially since its my long day.

I would also like to play 2 games of group 1 scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands in 1 blue MG Coin

2 MGs and 2 scratchcards please

Edit: I also want to sell my hollow stone for a CCP please

Interpol HQ
31st August 2003, 01:46 PM

Yes, with all the recent viruses and things my comp has been going through a major over haul. I have been at it for about a week. Im running a 56k so its slow going...

(8/30) >> With school approaching (or just started) again, are you itchy about it? For those for whom school hasn't stopped, are you itchy for the next upcoming vacation?

Yeah Im itchen for school to start. Summer has been fun but i have basically run out of things to do, and i miss my friends that i only see at school

2Mg's plese

MP: Is it Abra?

Matt
31st August 2003, 02:21 PM
8/29) Have you been cleaning up your computer lately? (Through defragmentation, or by deleting some unnecessary programs?) How long were you at it?

I haven't been cleaning it lately, but I REALLY should be cleaning it. With all this anime on my computer from where I just leave it on all day and let it download, I only have about 400 MB left! I really need to burn the anime on a cd and delete the files since they are like 700,000 KB each. But when I do clean my computer up, it usually takes about an hour or so give or take.

Yes, I am itchy for the next vacation. I started last Monday and I wish I didn't. I'm tired of the people in my classes already since there's this major ******* in two of my classes. Then her little ******* friends are in the rest of my classes so I get insults all day :). Wow, aren't I lucky. But, at least I have labour day off which is Monday lol.

Pidgeot
1st September 2003, 02:03 AM
(8/20) Are there any shows you are looking forward to seeing this fall (whether they are new, or returning shows)? Why or why not?

The new (and last) series of Sex and the City should be good. I cant really think in terms of TV Shows, but in terms of Movies, there are tons. Legally Blonde 2 (hasnt been released in NZ yet), Scary Movie 3, American Pie 3 (hasnt been released in NZ yet), Finding Nemo (hasnt been released in NZ yet)...

Our computer which we just bought is horrible. Its constantly freezing, muking up, not letting us connect to the internet, so my father is going to get it completely restarted. I delete programs, defrag (etc) regulary BTW.

Not really. The next vacation for me begins in September, and I dont really mind. I ususally LOVE school holidays, but since we have exams next term, and my entire 2 weeks holiday will be full of study, you can understand how Im not too thrilled.

LIEK OMG 3 MG PLZ !!!1111

Crystalmaster Mike
1st September 2003, 06:54 AM
(8/31) Do you have / Did you ever have any pets? What are their names?

(9/1) When was the last time... you went to a hospital?

Cheesey >> Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Cyndaquil >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem, Division Gem | SC: Blue MGCoin | About Mystery Box: read and be enlighted...

The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.
If you're thinking of selling (one of) those 2 Division Gems, RJ might want it. She's looking for one o' those...

Gothic Latias >> 10 Stamps/CCP's, Photosynthesis Gem, Mystery Box.

Rambunctious Jamirus >> Flame Gem, Ocean Gem.
Cyndaquil will might want to sell one (or two) to you. See above.

DarkPrincess >> Solar Gem, Red MGcoin.

andyizcool >> MP: Yes. Your choice of a... common item, is it? | MG: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone.

Dark Dragonite >> SC 1: 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCP's. | SC 2: 8 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins.

Phantom of Innocence-BF >> 2 Stamps/CCP's, Lunar Gem.

Espeon12 >> Hollow Stone, Darkness Gem.

aragornbird >> MP: Yes, it is | MG: Flame Gem, 20 Stamps/CCP's.

Pikachu101 >> Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin.

Discothéque >> MG: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin | Sellings: 2 Stamps | GT!: I spin my tail as if it were a lasso, then hurl it far. The momentum of the throw sends my body flying, too. Using this unique action, one of my kind managed to hurl itself a record 33 feet.

Avian Freeze >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin | SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps

Hexae >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem. *gives the Red MGCoin*

Charizard04621 >> Photosynthesis Gem, Photosynthesis Gem.

Mew Trainer Rose >> Rainbow Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Green MGcoin.

Enile Zemula >> MG: Red MGcoin, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem | EMT: Signal Beam TM.

Meowth_Kitten >> Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem.

MarshmallowEgg >> Blue MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Light Gem.

Nala98 <-> Link 10 >> Selling confirmed.

Miko >> MP Clue #1: No, it isn't. | MG: Hollow Stone
Blue MGcoin.

Nala98 >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's, Solar Gem | SC: Red MGCoin, 2 CCP's | Sellings: 1 CCP

Interpol HQ >> MG: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem | MP: wait for the respective worker to see your post.

Link 10 >> Solar Gem, Lunar Gem.

Pidgeot >> Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Division Gem.

Me >> 2 MG's +
All we ever had were goldfish... The first two were named Pim and Tom. Pim died of youngerness, and Tom was a kamikaze (swum right against the glass). The next was Puk, he died of an old age we think... The ones we have now are Tim (a white goldfish) and Tom (the Second).

In August, to have a doctor look at something on my behind... :P

Jay
1st September 2003, 07:21 AM
20 SCs 123 7CCP. Leftover: [64MGC]
2 EMTs Leftover: [62MGC]

--

Interpol HQ » If at all possible, state the worker who's doing your MP, and preferably the prior clues since I don't know if I gave it to you.

CMM » Red MGCoin, Photosynthesis Gem.

Rambunctious Jamirus
1st September 2003, 08:20 AM
Cyndaquil, can I buy your Division Gems pretty please? I have 20 Stamps and 12 CCPs...

Let's see...I had a Golden named Ashley who died of a car wreck or a tumour when I was four...had a Black Lab named Ebony who we gave away because she was wild...had a black cat named Figaro (I was young when I got her, mind you) who died of diabetes or another fatal disease...I have a Chocolate Lab named Nutmeg...I have a very mean Calico/Siamese named Lilly-Mae (the shelter named her)...I have a hermit crab named Tsunami...and last but not least, I have a kitten named Diamond (though we call her Itty-bit 'cause she's so tiny).

When my brother cracked his head open doing a backflip off the side of the pool. My mom told him not to and he did it anyways. It took two hours to get his head stapled back up because they had an emergency drill test (which I heard the people failed...scary). I sat in the waiting room and watched TV the entire time. Got to watch all the people come in with different injuries...a Papa John's (pizza delivery) worker came in with a broken arm or wrist and a guy came in with grease burns all on his arm (ouch >_<)...

Two MGs, please.

Wolfsong
1st September 2003, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
Nala98 >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's, Solar Gem | SC: Red MGCoin, 2 CCP's | Sellings: 1 CCP

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please.

[b]I don't have any now. But i have had 3 dogs in the past. Not at the same time, though. Their names were: Shorty, Cricket, and Patches

It was a few months ago, when i had to have those tests run to see what was making me sick so much. But now that its over and i'me feling beter i'm glad i did though if i had to do it ovewr again my parents woudl probably hve to force me to go again.

2 MGs please

Edit: I'd like to use the EMT twice *hands over 2 blue MG coings and 2 red MG coins*

Hexae
1st September 2003, 09:11 AM
I'll sell the Gem for CCPs. ^^
I'll also use the EMT twice. Leaving me with one Red MGCoin.

3 cats - Blue, Zuri, Sa-ja
2 dogs - Ruby, Pal
1 snake - Opal

Three years ago I think.. for a broken wrist and fractured jaw.

MG please.

Anita
1st September 2003, 09:24 AM
MP~
Remaining Pokeys: Sunkern, Umbreon, Politoed, Eevee, Caterpie, Swalot, Silcoon, Ditto, Aipom, Miltank, Abra, Flareon, Typhlosion, Regirock.
Question #2- Can the pokemon or its evolutions be found in the wild in any of the gameboy games?
(Crystalmaster Mike)

(8/31) >> Do you have / Did you ever have any pets? What are their names?

I had some.. fish.. a long time ago.. but they died. ._. I've never really had any other pets, cuz my parents think they'll get in the way too much. I'd like to have two zebra finches I saw at the mall though. I'd name them Bonnie and Clyde. :D

(9/1) >> When was the last time... you went to a hospital?

A.. really long time ago. I don't even remember. Oo I think a year or two ago when there was something wrong with my throat.

2 MGs please.
And I'd like to sell.. 3 Darkness Gems, 2 Flame Gems, 2 Solar Gems, 1 Lunar Gem, 1 Photosynthesis Gem, and 2 Hollow Stones for Stamps.
Then I'd like to forge a Lunar Gem with a Hollow Stone for a Moon Stone. *hands over 2 stamps*
Last thing, can a Rainbow Gem be used as a Division Gem?

Dark Dragonite
1st September 2003, 09:43 AM
I will use the EMT 2 times for this month of September please!!

Also, play the Scratchcard game, 20 Group2 all for CCPs please.
# 5, 6, 7

Mew Trainer Rose
1st September 2003, 10:03 AM
I used to have a guinea pig names Katie, and she had babies! She must have mated at teh pet store. :0 She had two boys and a girl, so each of my siblings had a guinea pig of their own. :) And now i share a cat named Oliver "Ollie" Caldecott with my two younger siblings.

A month (or less) ago to see the dentist before i moved to college.

Woo hoo! It's September! So I'd like 2 turns on teh EMT, please. ^_^ Oh, and the 2 MGs, please.

DarkPrincess
1st September 2003, 10:08 AM

I have two pets. A fat calico 10 year old cat named Smoky and a tiny 2 year old orange tabby named inger.

Well, last year I had to get my wisdom teeth out.. I don't know if the place I was in counts as a hospital. It was a place where they specialized in oral surgery.. The last time I was in an actual hospital was when I was two. I shoved a bead up my nose and couldn't get it out ^^;; Guess I'm pretty lucky

Now, I'd like to give two tries at the Move Tutor for September ^^ *gives a Red MGCoin, Ble MGCoin and Green MGCoin*

Jay
1st September 2003, 10:15 AM
20 SCs 123 7CCP. Leftover: [64MGC]
2 EMTs Leftover: [62MGC]

~*~

Rambunctious Jamirus » Solar Gem, 20 Stamps/CCP's. :O!

Nala98 » EMT: Tail Whip, Extremespeed TMs >_< | Retail: 2 CCPs. | MGs: Solar Gem, Ocean Gem.

Hexae » Retail: 2 CCPs. | EMT: Super Fang, Faint Attack TMs. | MGs: Lunar Gem, Spark Gem.

Miko » MP: CRYSTALMASTER MIKE GET YOUR BUTT HERE XD | Retail: 20 Stamps. | Forge: *Takes 2 Stamps* Here's ya Moon Stone! Shiny :O { ~ } | MGs: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone. | Question: Nope, sorry x_x

Dark Dragonite » Scratchies: 10 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins :O | EMT: Morning Sun, Milk Drink TMs x_X

Mew Trainer Rose » MGs: Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin. | EMT: Sandstorm, Dragonbreath TMs.

DarkPrincess » MGs: Blue MGCoin, Solar Gem | EMT: Arm Thrust, Pursuit TMs.

Hexae
1st September 2003, 10:29 AM
I'll sell those Gems as well, for CCPs. =)

Hm.. I should get myself a Rattata. o_o

Wolfsong
1st September 2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Nala98 » EMT: Tail Whip, Extremespeed TMs >_< | Retail: 2 CCPs. | MGs: Solar Gem, Ocean Gem.

I'd like to sell those gems for ccps please

MarshmallowEgg
1st September 2003, 10:44 AM

In the past we've had:
A male tabby named Baby Kitty
A male tabby named Charlie
A male orange tabby named Garfield
A male black cat named Odie
A male tabby named Tabby
A male black lab/springer spaniel mix named Samson
A black and white male cat named Ari
A crapload of fish, including a black goldfish named Butch that was my mom's favorite. He died a long time ago though ^_^;;

Right now we have:
A female calico cat named Cali
Two female white rats named Scrumptious and Delicious

Well, I've been to a clinic recently for a check-up, but if you mean a HOSPITAL because I broke a bone or something... that would be the summer before sixth grade, when I fell and broke my left arm right below the shoulder. Fun fun x_x

2 MGs please.

I'd also like to sell the Lunar Gem and the Light Gem I got for stamps.

And since it's September, I'd like to use the EMT twice, please. *hands over a Blue MG Coin and 4 Red MG Coins*

Knight of Time
1st September 2003, 11:00 AM
Amy >>

Megan >> Division Gem, Genetic Accelerator Gene

'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

EMT: You won a Flash HM and a Shadow Ball TM.

As for the polls:

The last time was sometime in July. I decided to come along on a trip where my brother had to go to a special hospital in Halifax, Nova Scotia, namely the IWK hospital.

Yeah, I used to have quite a few pets. I had a female cat named Max, but she had to be put down several years ago. We also had a couple of female dogs, one of them was killed in an accident when I was only eight or nine years old (this one was a collie, and her name was Val (short for Valerie)), and the other was given away a few years ago (this one was a springer spaniel, and her name is Maggie). We had several goldfish (I can't remember their names, not to mention they are all dead). Right now, we have a Mexican fighting fish which once belonged to my dad and his ex-girlfriend. My dad also has a new cat, she is a tabby, and her name is Skipper.

I'd like 2 MGs, and 2 cranks at the EMT as well, please.

Espeon12
1st September 2003, 11:00 AM
I used to have a dog, Ashley, a cat, Kitty, a few budgies and a billion fish. Now, I have a dog, Luke, two cats, Burger and Oreo, a cockatiel, Sunny, and a beta, Flame.

When I was born, as far as I know. I've never had reason to go to the hospital, you know, broken bones or anything. I get my shots and checkups at my doctor's office somewhere else.

2 MGs and 2 EMT cranks, please.

Knight of Time
1st September 2003, 11:04 AM
Christina >> Red MGCoin, Solar Gem

EMT: You won a Cosmic Power TM.

Jay
1st September 2003, 11:06 AM
*Hiss*

You forgot my EMTs + SCs >=/

Knight of Time
1st September 2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Jay
*Hiss*

You forgot my EMTs + SCs >=/

Sorry, I didn't notice.

EMT: You won a Night Shade TM and a Fire Blast TM.

SCs: You won 7 CCPs, 10 Red MGCoins and 6 Blue MGCoins.

Rambunctious Jamirus
1st September 2003, 11:13 AM
:O Never mind about those Division Gems, Cynda, I'll sell the Solar Gem, Flame Gem, and Ocean Gem for CCPs. Then, I will pay back 14 CCPs for the Genetic Accelerator Genes I deforged without a Division Gem which will leave me with 4 CCPs (had 12 before this). I'll take Stamps as the MG prize as well. Thanks a lot and let's hope I don't get confused again ^-^"

MarshmallowEgg
1st September 2003, 11:18 AM
I'd like to use the Division Gem I just got to deforge the Accelerator Gene I just got, and then I'll sell the resulting Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem and Hollow Stone for stamps, please.

Discothéque
1st September 2003, 11:21 AM
Discothéque >> MG: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin | Sellings: 2 Stamps | GT!: I spin my tail as if it were a lasso, then hurl it far. The momentum of the throw sends my body flying, too. Using this unique action, one of my kind managed to hurl itself a record 33 feet.

Current
-
Cats: Kabuki - Female five month old mixie, Patches - Female three year old Calico mix

Dogs: Beethoven - Male eight year old Beagle mix, Jessie - Female two year old Beagle, Lucky - Female two year old Beagle, Lady - Female three year old Beagle

Former
-
Cats: Webster - Male grey Tabby, Ivory - Female mix

Dogs: Scooby - Male Beagle mix, Smoky - Male Rottweiler, Spike - Male Doberman, Kate - Female Collie, Susan - Female Collie, Angel - Male Chow Chow, Erin - Female Chow Chow, Sam - Male Beagle, Queenie - Female Beagle, Max - Male Beagle

Bunnies: Zelda - Dwarf Rabbit, Peach - Dwarf Rabbit, and about thirty or so more at some point O_o

Hamsters: Diddy - Male Teddybear Hamster, Rascal - Male Teddybear Hamster, Dixie - Female Dwarf Hamster, Star - Male Dwarf Hamster, Daisy - Female Dwarf Hamster, Bandit - Male Dwarf Hamster

Frog: Nameless, or "Hunchback" - African Albino Frog thingy that lived underwater. xD

Yes, I've had a lot of pets, and still do. O_o

About three or four months ago. To get a few shots up to date. ^^

~

Two Mystery Gifts, please!

GT!: Is it Azurill?

I'd like to sell my Solar Gem for 2 Stamps, please.

Jay
1st September 2003, 11:31 AM
Kyle » No problem lol xP MGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCP's. | EMT: Attract, Cross Chop TMs. Nice!

RJ » I don't have the awakeness to read that :x you get what you asked for? xD

Megan » 7 Stamps. :o

Discothéque » All your pet names are cute, so many o_O MGs: Blue MGCoin, Red MGCoin :x | Retail: 2 Stamps. | GT: Mike will check that won't you? :x

Discothéque
1st September 2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Discothéque » All your pet names are cute, so many o_O MGs: Blue MGCoin, Red MGCoin :x | Retail: 2 Stamps. | GT: Mike will check that won't you? :x

Thank ou, Jay. ^__^ Yes, lots. xD

I'd like to use the Blue MGCoin and the Red MGCoin I got to use the EMT once for this month. ^^ [And this also leaves me with one Red MGCoin left.]

Oh, and I also forgot to mention that if my GT! is right, I'll take a Blue MGCoin as my prize. Mwah. xD

Matt
1st September 2003, 11:47 AM

Yeah, I have one pet that I care about deeply. Her name is Tabitha and shes a solid black cat. :> I also have a fish but we never named them. Anyway, I really care for my cat :). I've had her since as far back as I can remember, lol, well not that far back. I got her when I was like 7 or something and now I'm 14 so I've had her for a while.

Hm... the last time I went to the hospital was when I was in 4th grade so that's about 5 years ago. I went there because I had a sezure or ever how you spell that and it was pretty serious. So the ambulance picked me up and brought me to the hospital where I stayed for a week :). But if we're talking about visits to the hospital then that's different. I visited the hospital very often when my grandpas were in there with their cancer cases.

I would like to sell my Solar Gem and Lunar Gem for stamps please.

I would like to use the EMT two times please. *hands over 6 Red MGcoins*

Then I would like to play 20 scratchcards please. *hands over 10 Blue MGcoins*

EDIT: Woops... (1,2,3,7 stamps)

Cheesey
1st September 2003, 11:57 AM
I'd like to sell my Darkness Gem for 2 stamps, please =D

I have a fat cat called Jess, who sits on my foot, attacks my leg, shreds up my clothes but is quite nice sometimes o.O;

May, I think =o Got in a fight and broke my wrist o_o;

MG Please :d

Espeon12
1st September 2003, 12:03 PM
*Poke* You forgot my second EMT ;-;

Aaaand... I'd like to sell 1 Flame, 3 Lunar, 1 Ocean, 3 Spark, 4 Solar, and 1 Darkness Gem, and 3 Hollow Stones. I believe that comes to 29 Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2003, 12:07 PM
(8/30) Are you itchy for the next upcoming vacation?
I can't wait for it! I wish it were here now. But some things about this semester might be interesting.

I have a dog named Colita, a cat named Felicia and there's a cat we've named Intruso who has settled himself in my house. In the past, I've had other dogs, fish, hamsters, tortoises, birds and even a rabbit. The one worth mentioning among them was Carola, Colita's grandmother. She lived with us for almost 19 years and I've always loved her.

On Wednesday. I work as my mum's secretary on Wednesdays, and she's a doctor.
If we don't count that, then last year when I had to go through all the analyses to get a paid job as a helper at university.

andyizcool
1st September 2003, 02:02 PM
I don't have any pets and I don't think I'll get any as I have enough brothers and sisters as there are already.

I can't remember as I haven't been in hospital for a very long time so I guess I don't know when I last went to hospital. If I did go to hospital a long time ago it was just one big operation and I haven't had any since.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

aragornbird
1st September 2003, 02:07 PM
MP: Venonat, Dustox, Ariados

Question 4: Does this Bug/Poison type have wings?

Yes, I have 4 lovebirds:
Peach and Rainbow are my original lovebirds, but then they mated and had Byrd and Fortune, their offspring. I've had them since I was 10 (that makes 6 years).

Gee, I honestly can't remember. It wasn't for anything serious though, just an annual checkup.

BTW, I'd like to sell the following items I've gotten in August:

Solar Gem
Photosynthesis Gem
Rainbow Gem
Light Gem
Darkness Gem
Ocean Gem
Flame Gem X3
Lunar Gem X4
Division Gem X2
Hollow Stone X5

Meh, that's a lot. I'll trade them for 35 Stamps?

And of course, 2 MGs please!

Angel Blossom
1st September 2003, 03:58 PM
(8/30) Are you itchy for the next upcoming vacation?

Of course! I have just started school again, but I really can't wait until vacation starts. XD School is so tiring, I need my vacation now! :P

Of course! ^^ I've had 16 hamsters, 2 cats, 7 birds and a puppy. Although the 16 hamsters were given away, 1 cat ran away, 4 of the birds died and my puppy died. ;-; I don't remember ANY of their names, except for my one cat who is named Joey. ^^;

I don't remember.. probably when I went to visit my sick uncle. :( He's still in there, too..

3 MG, plz. ^^;; And I'd like to sell my Solar Gem for Stamps. :P

Avian Freeze
1st September 2003, 05:01 PM

I used to have two parakeets when I was younger. They were named Alex and Mint ^^;, the former being a sky blue and white color and the latter a green and yellow color. They caused quite a ruckus, especially Alex, he loved to peck at people XD. My parents ended up selling them since they were so much trouble though :\.

A few years ago in Thailand, I got a serious fever which probably led to other things but I wasn't sure exactly what >>, I had to stay overnight at the hospital :\. It was also during the week of my grandpa's funeral so I missed a few days (funerals there last a week)

2 MGs please and any gems I get will be sold for Stamps please =3.

~*~

I'd like to take my 2 cranks of the EMT for this month. *hands over a Green MG Coin and a Blue and Red MG Coin each*

I'd also like to play 20 more games of Group 2 Scratchcards (2,3,8), 7 Stamps please ^^;. *hands over 20 Red MG Coins*

Knight of Time
1st September 2003, 05:12 PM
Discotheque >>

EMT: You won a Calm Mind TM.

Matt >> Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

EMT: You won a Fury Cutter TM and a Bullet Seed TM.

SCs: You won 14 Stamps, 8 Red MGCoins and 6 Blue MGCoins.

I have to go now, so to anyone I skipped, please wait for another worker.

Wolfsong
1st September 2003, 05:50 PM
I'd liek to play 7 game of group one scratchcards for 2 CCps (2,3,5) and 8 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hands in 7 red MG Coins and 4 blue MG coins*

Knight of Time
1st September 2003, 06:22 PM
Amy >>

Group 1 SCs: You won 6 CCPs and 4 Red MGCoins.

Group 2 SCs: You won 6 Blue MGCoins and 1 Red MGCoin.

Cheesey >> Lunar Gem, Solar Gem

'takes the Darkness Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

Christina >> Sorry, my mistake.

EMT: You won a Sketch TM.

'takes the gems and Hollow Stones and gives you 29 Stamps'

Gabi >> Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Light Gem

Andy >> Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

aragornbird >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGCoin

'takes the gems and Hollow Stones and gives you 35 Stamps'

Kris >> Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

'takes the Solar Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

Tyler >> Light Gem, Hollow Stone

EMT: You won a Wrap TM and a Foresight TM.

SCs: You won 14 Stamps, 10 Red MGCoins and 6 Blue MGCoins.

Avian Freeze
1st September 2003, 07:06 PM
Tyler >> Light Gem, Hollow Stone

EMT: You won a Wrap TM and a Foresight TM.

SCs: You won 14 Stamps, 10 Red MGCoins and 6 Blue MGCoins.

I get 2 Stamps for the Light Gem right? ^^;.

I also agreed to sell Matt my Foresight TM for 7 Stamps. He should confirm that soon.

Matt
1st September 2003, 07:10 PM
MMK, I would like to sell my Ocean Gem I still have, my Lunar Gem and my Photosynthesis Gem. All for stamps please.

And I'm confirming the little trade with Tyler =o. *gives tyler 7 stamps*

Angel Blossom
1st September 2003, 07:39 PM
I'd like to sell my Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, & Solar Gem for Stamps, please. ^^;;

Enile Zemula
1st September 2003, 10:04 PM
Eh, I've had too many past animals and prestent animals total, so I'll just list y current ones: Jasime(Golden Retriever), Rain(Border Collie; Her name has nothing to do with Spirit), Chaos(Mixed breed), Sparkles(small black cat), Night Stalker(big black cat), Pochahontas(black and wihte cat; So sue me. I got her when I was 7:P), Sage(Flea-Bitten grey mare), Annie(same as Sage), Haku(bay colt;Sage's first son, he's now 2 weeks old. Yes, I DID purposfully name him after the Haku in Spirited Away), and Nikko(Bay Thouroughbred; Can't spell the name of his breed right now, LOL. Besides Haku, he's the only other male in our pet-family right now.)

When I was born. I'm working on my 15th years without being in a hospital:P

MG x2 plus an EMT. *Hands ovre her last three Red MG Coins*

Interpol HQ
2nd September 2003, 01:28 AM

I had a rabbit named babs when i was like 6-7. And currently i have a dog named Mox and a gold fish named Urza.

About five years ago. My uncle and i were wrestling and he put me in a lock that pulled my back. i should have given up sooner but when i finally did i tore a couple of muscles in my lower back and pulled the rest really bad.

2 Mg's please

Pidgeot
2nd September 2003, 02:13 AM
[ 8/31 ] » Do you have / Did you ever have any pets? What are their names?

My Parents are really into pets, and we have had many Goldfish, Dogs, Cats, Goats etc. Currently we have 2 Cats (Putput, an Energetic 5 Year Old, and Tffin, a 17(!) year old fluffy grey persian. Tiffin dosent move very much.) and Bingo (The 12 year old dog with the most clichéd dog name in the entire world.

[ 9/1 ] » When was the last time... you went to a hospital?

A few nights ago! :o Not exactly for me, but my sister had a nosebleed that wouldnt stop, and it was gishing out with blood, so we went to the emergency room. She was fine, but we were there until around 3am waiting for the result of the blood test. Funny story: There was this guy in the waiting room that was snoring really loudly. Halarious.

[3 Mystery Gift's Please]

I will use this Red MG Coin *hands it over* to play Guess This! Please :) Now I only have 4 MG Credits left ;___; Oh well I might as well use them. Ill also use this *hands over another 3 MG Credits* to use my September Crank of the Electronic Move Tutor. Now only 1 >_<;

I would like to sell the Solar Gem and Lunar Gem that I got from MG *hands them over* for 4 CCP. I would also like to use that Division Gem to seperate this Water Stone I have had for a while, into a Hollow Stone and a Ocean Gem, for 3 CCP. I believe that totals 7 :o

IF ANYBODY HAS A DRAGON SCALE FOR SALE, I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE ONE. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Knight of Time
2nd September 2003, 06:55 AM
Tyler >> Oh yeah...

'takes the Light Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

Tyler <> Matt >> Okay, your deal is confirmed.

Matt >>

'takes the gems and gives you 6 Stamps'

Kris >>

'takes the gems and Hollow Stones and gives you 5 Stamps'

Enile Zemula >> 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone

EMT: You won an Odor Sleuth TM.

Interpol HQ >> Light Gem, Solar Gem

Connor >> Flame Gem, Lunar Gem

GT!: In one of the Pokemon games, I am referred to as a Pokemon who can bite you if you pull my tail. Strangely enough, I don't even learn Bite or Crunch at all. I am the Pokemon on the box cover of a popular version of Pokemon. Who am I?

EMT: You won a Fire Blast TM.

'deforges the Water Stone'

You wanted another 3 CCPs right?

I got a little confused here...

Pichu
2nd September 2003, 07:51 AM
Cyndaquil >> MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem, Division Gem | SC: Blue MGCoin | About Mystery Box: read and be enlighted...

The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.
If you're thinking of selling (one of) those 2 Division Gems, RJ might want it. She's looking for one o' those...

I'll sell those 2 gems for 4 ccp.

I'll use the EMT for the first time this month... *hands over 1 green MG coin*

For my mystery box... I'll get two red MG coins for that.

Currently, we own 12 fish. There are 4 Koi among them and the rest are grown-up feeders :O. I don't think anyone is stupid enuf to name fish... :no: Anyway, previously, we had try owning a kitty and two puppies, due to my mom's allergic reasons, and our house cannot withstand those kind of pets, we sold them away after 1 week we got'em. Other than these, our house is full of plants of all sorts.

I think I only went to a hospital twice in my life (if operation is me). I think that the first operation was only a scar that I fell in a bath tub when I was like 5 years old. The second came only a few years ago... that my left year was ruptured... (i don't want to mention who did it, due to privacy reasons). My dad went to the hospital recently too. He had testicular cancer... and he lost a kidney too, due to the careless mistake done by the surgeon :mad:

2 MG please!

Jay
2nd September 2003, 09:19 AM
( 9/2 ) What's your general outlook on the gems in the Goldenrod Tower? Do you think that they're too easy to obtain and are just being used as retail devices? Do you think they should be replaced with new items? Etc. etc.

I'm giving Cheesey my following gems.

Solar Gem x2
Flame Gem x2
Division Gem x1
Photosynthesis Gem x3
Ocean Gem x2
Darkness Gem x1
Rainbow Gem x1
Spark Gem x1

So... umm yeah *leaves* =)

Wolfsong
2nd September 2003, 09:28 AM
( 9/2 ) What's your general outlook on the gems in the Goldenrod Tower? Do you think that they're too easy to obtain and are just being used as retail devices? Do you think they should be replaced with new items? Etc. etc.

They do appear quite frequently, but i don't mind that. Whenever i am looking for a certain gem, then if i don't get it, chances are that someone else i know did and its just a matter of getting in contact with them. It also helpfor to get ccps too when i gdont need any. As far as i'm concerned, its ok like it is, but that's just me.

I'd like to play 5 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5)

I'd also like to play 12 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5)

*hnds in 5 red and 6 blue MG coins*

MG and Scratchcards please

Cheesey
2nd September 2003, 09:41 AM
I'm giving Cheesey my following gems.

Solar Gem x2
Flame Gem x2
Division Gem x1
Photosynthesis Gem x3
Ocean Gem x2
Darkness Gem x1
Rainbow Gem x1
Spark Gem x1

YAY =D And since I have NO use for them I'm selling them all. I DESPERATELY NEED STAMPS *sobs* ;_; 26 Stamps please ^______^

I'd also like to use the EMT *hands over Blue MGCoin and Red MGCoin* :>

As for the poll :O~

They're easy to sell, but it's not all bad because if you don't need them you can sell them, and get more stamps/ccps ^_^ They are easy to obtain, but not too easy. And they shouldn't be replaced, even if new items are introduced =o

MG Please =D

Knight of Time
2nd September 2003, 09:42 AM
Cyndaquil >> 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCPs

EMT: You won a Powder Snow TM.

'takes the two Divison Gems and gives you 4 CCPs'

'takes the Mystery Box and gives you 2 Red MGCoins'

Amy >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Group 1 SCs: You won 12 CCPs and 5 Red MGCoins.
Group 2 SCs: You won 1 Red MGCoin and 4 Blue MGCoins.

Cheesey >> Green MGCoin

'takes the gems and gives you 26 Stamps'

EMT: You won a Tri Attack TM.

As for the poll:

(9/2) What's your general outlook on the gems in the Goldenrod Tower? Do you think that they're too easy to obtain and are just being used as retail devices? Do you think they should be replaced with new items? Etc. etc.

For me, I think the gems are a pretty good way to earn Stamps or CCP (these days, I keep any Division Gems just incase I was to get a Genetic Accelerator Gene). I guess you could say gems are too easy to obtain, yeah. In my opinion, I don't think they should be replaced with new items, because that would involve having to make 10 new items...

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 CCP) please.

Cheesey
2nd September 2003, 10:39 AM
I agreed to sell my Tri-Attack TM to Kyle for 15 Stamps ^_^

Could I use the EMT with my Green MGCoin?

Jay
2nd September 2003, 10:46 AM
Cheesey <> Kyle » Trade confirmed.

Knight of Time
2nd September 2003, 10:47 AM
I confirm my deal with Cheesey. I will give the TM to Cybertron.

'gives Cheesey 15 Stamps'

Cheesey >>

EMT: You won a Belly Drum TM.

andyizcool
2nd September 2003, 11:21 AM
(9/2) What's your general outlook on the gems in the Goldenrod Tower? Do you think that they're too easy to obtain and are just being used as retail devices? Do you think they should be replaced with new items? Etc. etc.

Gems are very good as you can turn them into stones and I'm saving a lot of mine incase I want stones or if I want to sell them. They're not too easy to get hold of since MGs that are super rare are very hard to get as I've only had one or two. It might be a good idea to make some new items because then we have something new to look forward to.

1 MG Please!

~Andrew

Lady Vulpix
2nd September 2003, 01:20 PM
Well, I use them to get CCPs. Like now, I'd like to sell 2 Lunar Gems, 1 Ocean Gem, 2 Solar Gems, 1 Photosynthesis Gem, 3 Light Gems and 1 Spark Gem for a total of 20 CCPs.
As for changing them for other items, I think they're fine as they are. What would Mystery Gifts be, otherwise? I wouldn't like to see Rare Candies/20 stamps and the likes becoming common MGs again.

aragornbird
2nd September 2003, 02:08 PM

Well, I really like the Gems, I can collect them each month and see how much I can sell them for. I really have no use for them, since no bird Pokemon evolve with stones. But they're a nice daily treat and something to look forward to each day. I wouldn't like it if they were replaced, unless they were with something as equally as good.

I'd like to try the EMT please.

*pays 3 Red MGcoins*

Knight of Time
2nd September 2003, 03:42 PM
Andy >> Hollow Stone

Gabi >> Photosynthesis Gem

aragornbird >> Red MGCoin

EMT: You won a Surf HM.

DarkPrincess
2nd September 2003, 03:47 PM

They're nice ^^ Actually, I'm trying to get another Division Gem so sometimes they aren't *pokes an accelender gene thingie* Nah, they shouldn't

MG please and could I give EMT a try? I have one last Green MGCoin left... *prays I'd get something good*

Knight of Time
2nd September 2003, 03:51 PM
Rachel >> Hollow Stone

EMT: You won a Rock Slide TM.

Discothéque
2nd September 2003, 03:59 PM

No, the items are perfect the way they are, because they have have a purpose such as forging stones and everything that some people may not be able to afford normally. ^^ They're not too easy to get, which is good, but it's enough that helps some of the people just starting or looking forward to getting something they've been saving up for. So they're all very good. ^^

-

Mystery Gift, please. ^^

Knight of Time
2nd September 2003, 04:03 PM
Discotheque >> 1 Stamp/CCP

Mew Trainer Rose
2nd September 2003, 06:22 PM

I think they are kinda too common to get, it might be nice if it was more likely to get stamps/ccps or MG Coins instead. But not only those, of course, just more often than right now.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
2nd September 2003, 06:39 PM
Gabi >> Photosynthesis Gem

Do I get the CCPs?

Rambunctious Jamirus
2nd September 2003, 06:46 PM

Er...I don't know. I mean, it's kinda easy to get one but then again, if you want a certain Stone it could take about 7 to 23 days to get the right ones so, I'm going with no. Keep it like it is!

1 MG please!

Hexae
2nd September 2003, 06:47 PM

I like them, because even if you don't have a direct use for them, you can sell them for a profit. ^_^ No, I don't think they should be replaced, but I do think that there should be other prizes that can be forged intpo Dragon Scale/Upgrades/Metal Coats etc. I did PM Jay about this and he said he passed it on, though it was a while ago.

MG please.

Espeon12
2nd September 2003, 07:29 PM

I think the gem forging is a pretty good system, but they're a little too common. A problem with making them rarer would be finding many common items to replace them with... But a lot of my Stamps/CCPs have come from selling gems, so perhaps I shouldn't be talking ^^;;

MG, please.

Avian Freeze
2nd September 2003, 11:01 PM

Well they're a lot of help to make some small change, and they're not used as much for evolution. Maybe the other prizes like stamps and stuff could be more common, and maybe make some new prizes, but not that special ^^;.

MG please. Gems I get will be sold for Stamps, and I'll take a break from Scratchcards for today :P.

Pidgeot
2nd September 2003, 11:49 PM
Connor >> Flame Gem, Lunar Gem

GT!: In one of the Pokemon games, I am referred to as a Pokemon who can bite you if you pull my tail. Strangely enough, I don't even learn Bite or Crunch at all. I am the Pokemon on the box cover of a popular version of Pokemon. Who am I?

EMT: You won a Fire Blast TM.

'deforges the Water Stone'

You wanted another 3 CCPs right?

I got a little confused here...

GT! You are Pikachu! :D If correct, a Blue MG Coin Please :)

Sell I wish to sell the following things:
Flame Gem
Lunar Gem
Hollow Stone
Ocean Gem

[ 9/2 ] » What's your general outlook on the gems in the Goldenrod Tower? Do you think that they're too easy to obtain and are just being used as retail devices? Do you think they should be replaced with new items? Etc. etc.

I think that the gems are too easy to obtain. Whenever I get them, I simply sell them, because I only need one stone to evolve my Pokemon, and I already have it. I think they should be replaced with something different, and I would actually use instead of just selling.

One Mystery Gift Please

Crystalmaster Mike
3rd September 2003, 07:38 AM
(9/3) What responsibilities are you given at school/uni/work? ... You like?

Miko >> MP Clue #2: Yes, it can.

Discothéque >> GT!: Yes, it's Azurill! *gives a Blue MGCoin*

aragornbird >> MP Clue #4: Yes, it has.

Mew Trainer Rose >> Light Gem.

Lady Vulpix >> Of course! :) *gives the 20 CCP's* BTW, I've just had my first day of Spanish yesterday (so !hola!), and I'm wondering... The Spanish spoken in Argentinia, is it closely related to the general Spanish (Castillian, I believe), or more to that in the north of Spain (which is Cantillian, I think)? Just wondering...

Rambunctious Jamirus >> Red MGCoin.

Hexae >> Spark Gem.

Espeon12 >> Lunar Gem.

Avian Freeze >> Ocean Gem --> = 2 CCP's...

Pidgeot >> GT!: :confused: What are you asking me for? :D | Sellings: 7 Stamps/CCP's | MG: Photosynthesis Gem.

Me >> Would like to sell the Photosynthesis Gem obtained on 1/9, and is still in need of 2 MG's, cause before those, I was skipperood!

BTW, I never heard about Miko's idea, Jay...

It's a good idea, better than Nintendo's Shards... I mean, WTF? There are like 2 of a kind!! And the Sun Stone is unique!! ... And like every one has said: Gems=Easy Cash. So... if it ain't broken, you shouldn't try fixing it.

There's a room at my high school, reserved for the last two grades... But, there's a cleaning list. Luckily, my shift isn't sceduled until April. Also, there is one list for every group, and although I'm the only one following Modern Languages - Mathematics, I have to keep the list! I mean... WTF?

MarshmallowEgg
3rd September 2003, 07:40 AM
[ 9/2 ] » What's your general outlook on the gems in the Goldenrod Tower? Do you think that they're too easy to obtain and are just being used as retail devices? Do you think they should be replaced with new items? Etc. etc.

I like the gems. ^_^ While some ARE easier to obtain than others, some are fairly hard to get a hold of. Also, it's a nice way to get some extra stamps/CCPs. So yeah, I like them.

Um... none, really. *thinks* No, we don't really have any extra responsibilities or anything like that. We just have to get our homework done. ^_^;;

2 MGs please.

Knight of Time
3rd September 2003, 07:47 AM
As for the poll:

For me, I think the gems are a pretty good way to earn Stamps or CCP (these days, I keep any Division Gems just incase I was to get a Genetic Accelerator Gene). I guess you could say gems are too easy to obtain, yeah. In my opinion, I don't think they should be replaced with new items, because that would involve having to make 10 new items...

I'd like a MG and 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 CCP) please.

Umm, I was skipped too... :rolleyes:

Mike >> 10 Stamps/CCPs, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Flame Gem, Lunar Gem

What do you want for the Photosynthesis Gem, Stamps or CCP?

Megan >> 1 Stamp/CCP

As for the poll:

If I was going to work, my responsibilities would basically be to probably do computer work, like making a database. I finished with high school, and I can't go to a university because I don't have an academic Grade 12 English credit...

I'd like another MG please.

Wolfsong
3rd September 2003, 08:01 AM

basically at uni, its for me to get to class on time, and to do my homework. Its ok, but i'm tryign to find a job but not having much luck.

I'd also like to play 10 games of group one scratchcards for 2 CCPs (2,3,5)

and

I'd like ot play 4 games of group two scratchcards for 7 CCPs (2,3,5)

*hands in 4 blue and six red MG Coins*

MG and scrachcards please

Edit fixed color code

Crystalmaster Mike
3rd September 2003, 08:36 AM
Kyle >> Hello, I'm Skippy! :wave: Nice to meet you. Come here often? :D
MGs: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP | SC: 5 Red MGCoins, 11 Blue MGCoins.

Amy >> MG: Blue MGCoin | SC 1: 4 Red MGCoins, 8 CCP's | SC 2: 2 Red MGCoins, Blue MGCoin.

Me >> Would like to sell them 2 Gems, please. For CCP's. As for that other Gem I have sold, it was for CCP's, Kyle.

Mew Trainer Rose
3rd September 2003, 09:36 AM
at school, it's general stuff; go to class, do teh work, stay out of trouble...work is a lot more fun. I have a job at teh Eli Whitney Museum whenever I'm home (which includes when I'm home for like a week-long break or something, they always can use help ^_^). there, work ranges from mixing cement, to cutting and drilling pieces of wood, to showing kids how to make things with the wood, to picking up garbage around teh river...me likes. :)

MG please, and I'd like to sell some of my gems:
4 Rainbow Gems, 2 Flame Gems, 2 Solar Gems, 2 Spark Gems, 4 Lunar Gems, and 6 Hollow Stones.
let's see, that comes to...34 stamps?

and while I'm at it, I'd like to scratch six group 2 scratchcards, for 7 Stamps. scratch squares #1, 6, 7 *hands over 2 Red MG Coinds, and 2 Blue ones*

Pichu
3rd September 2003, 09:52 AM

I don't know... I haven't found any use for them right now, since I got no pokés need to evolve so I just sell them for CCP was I get'em. :O If they are supposed to be replaced by new items, TMs will be the best for me right now...

Well, I just read Amy's post, and I like to second that opinion! :D Its the same thing for me ... get to class on time, do homework, read everything before the prof. teaches it, but I'm somewhat luckier than her when getting a job maybe... I had an interview last Thursday with this huge organization and I haven't got news from it now... which is good news. :)

2 MG please!

and I'll play an EMT..for the second time this month... *hands over 1 red mg coin and 1 blue mg coin*

Cheesey
3rd September 2003, 09:55 AM

At school it's just go to class, do whatever work you have, and follow the rules ;| I'm not very good at doing that though... :x

MG Please :>

Knight of Time
3rd September 2003, 12:05 PM
Mike >>

'takes the gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Rose >> Red MGCoin

'takes the gems and Hollow Stones and gives you 34 Stamps'

SCs: You won 3 Red MGCoins and 2 Blue MGCoins.

Cyndaquil >> Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem

EMT: You won a Luster Purge TM.

Cheesey >> 20 Stamps/CCP

Me >>

If possible, I'd like another 20 games of Scratchcard (1, 2, 3, 7 CCP) please.

Pichu
3rd September 2003, 12:15 PM
Cyndaquil >> Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem

EMT: You won a Luster Purge TM.
[/B]

Whee... I'll sell those two gems for 4 CCP please. :)
What does Luster Purge TM do? oO;;

*checks psy dex*

What?! Only Latios learns that attack?! ;-;
-May lower opponent's special defense by one level
-70p
-100% acc.

Wolfsong
3rd September 2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Cyndaquil
What?! Only Latios learns that attack?! ;-;
-May lower opponent's special defense by one level
-70p
-100% acc.

YOu can check the tm compatibilities here (http://forboards.tripod.com/New_TMs.txt)

Anyway, I'd like to pl\ay one game of mystery pokmon for hte first time and 5 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5). *hands in 6 red MG COins*

andyizcool
3rd September 2003, 12:29 PM

I don't have any responsibilities at School or work so I don't know but I like to be kind to other people and help anyone if my class if they need help.

1 MG please!

~Andrew