PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Do you have a memorable possessions box?

Silver Ledian
24th August 2003, 04:42 PM
Hiya. I haven't done a poll in quite a while but the following is just something I'm interested to know.

For the past 2 months or so, I've kept this metal box - quite big, like a biscuit tin - with some items which I feel remind me of certain times. It's kinda the wee place where I keep all my items which I feel are significant...so in the future they can remind me of this or that. It's quite full even though I've just started so I'll probably need a bigger one in future:

1) Do you have a box/case that you keep significant/memorable items in?
2) If so, what kind of stuff is in it (if you don't mind being asked)?
3) If not, do you think you will in future or do you think it's a bit of a stupid idea really?

-----

1) Yep, as above, I have one.

2) The kind of stuff it has would be:

A few bouncy balls, which reminds me of the time that I decided to take up a hobby collecting something - and rather than stamps I decided to begin collecting bouncy balls. I had about 30 but I gave most of them away and only have about 6 left...and I stopped collecting because it cost a lot, heh.

The first letter I received from a foreign country - Canada. I received it last year from Pichu Luver (Rio) here at TPM. It felt really cool, she even included a Ledian trading card and a picture of her own made up pokémon in it for me.

A badge from my 16th b-day...I thought it was kinda special.

My school tie, which signifies my first 5 years of secondary school.

There's a few other things but I'm sure you get the picture :)

mr_pikachu
24th August 2003, 06:36 PM
1. I used to, sort of...

2. I kept the ticket stub of every move I went to with my gf. But we broke up, so... :(

GreenShirT
24th August 2003, 06:57 PM
I don't keep them in a box or anything and they aren't particularly sentimental at all but I have all the ticket stubs from every movie I have seen since and including Jurassic Park.