PDA

View Full Version : I haven't watched Pokemon in a while....

KaptainSarcasm
24th August 2003, 08:35 PM
...And I was just wondering, what the frick happened to the GS ball? Where'd it go? Was there something in it? :confused:

Mikey
24th August 2003, 08:51 PM
It has been completly forgotten. Hasn't been mentioned since the episode where Ash gives it to Kurt.

Zak
24th August 2003, 08:55 PM
Nothing. The writers either forgot about it, or decided to abandon it, because ever since they gave it to Kurt, it hasn't been heard of since, even though Ash SAID he was gonna stop in Azalea Town and meet Kurt on the way back from the Johto League, he never did. I guess we'll never know..... UNLESS the writers decide to surprise us with a special.

Any more questions? I'd be happy to answer :)

~Zak

KaptainSarcasm
24th August 2003, 09:53 PM
Yeah, what's the deal with Charizard? Did he, like, come back at one point? Or something?

Mikey
24th August 2003, 10:01 PM
Charizard came back after leaving to the valley a total of three times. One was in the third movie where it helped Ash save Green Fields from Entei and the Unown. The 2nd time was just recently where it came to help Ash in his 8th gym battle. It ended up winning against Claire's Dragonair. Lastly was during the Pokemon League. Charizard came to help him compete, and helped him beat Gary, but it lost to a boy named Hazuki's Blaziekn, sending Ash out of the league. Since I put some spoilers in here, I'll move it to AD Spoilers.

Dragon_Claw
25th August 2003, 12:00 PM
Maybe a special. Sakura comes to mind, or Tracey.

Hanada Tattsu
25th August 2003, 12:43 PM
If you have any more questions about the show and what you've missed, contact one of us mods, or go to the Spoiler Towers.