PDA

View Full Version : The Night Darkness Arises: Team Rocket’s Revenge

Team Rocket's Lugia
6th September 2003, 03:27 PM
Hello everyone. I have abandoned my other fics to start this one, and it will last.

However, this fic will have characters from other fics, credit will be given at the end of the chapter.

Chapter 1 of
The Night Darkness Arises:
{}
Team Rocket’s Revenge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a particular day, a trainer named Lenny sat in front his computer, reading a fan fiction story called “The Bittersweet reunion” on TPM. When his dark blue eyes got tired, he turned to the window, and saw outside an amazing sight. The sun was setting in the west, but just above the sun, were ugly rain clouds. The sunset was unique, and it looked like darkness was taking over the beautiful sunset. As Lenny scratched his short black hair, and he muttered Darkness arises.

=========~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=======-
Meanwhile, far away in Viridian City, Giovanni Rochet was released out of jail. He wondered off to Viridian Central Park, and sat under a large birch tree. He thought about his past, and decided to quit all evil, and just be normal. Giovanni’s family had known Giovanni as George Ketchum, and so Giovanni thought from now on, I will be known as George Ketchum.

George then wondered into a library, curious about what happened while he was in jail, and as he walked up to the librarian, he froze. The librarian was not a human, she has purple skin, and three round fingers. George knew that was a Mewtwo, a pokemon HE himself had created. So George ignored the desk, and went to find the newspaper section.

When George got there, he saw a Mewtwo on a couch reading some news papers, so George found the furthest couch away from the Mewtwo, and found some old newspapers, and began reading. “Mewtwos now have the same rights as humans! The new law states that all Mewtwos can do whatever humans can do, including jobs, and marriage with a human.” George put the paper down, suddenly understanding what’s been happening, and was not surprised about the Mewtwos anymore. So he got up, and exited the library. George headed for the pokemart the buy some supplies before going to pallet town to visit his family.

Inside, lots of merchandise covered the store, and George found a New World Map, a few Ultra Balls, and a blue Poketool. (A combination of Pokegear, Pokedex and Pokenavi) He went to the counter, and paid the clerk (which was a Mewtwo), and exited the shop. George was checking his bill, when he hit something hard. The thing fell down, and George looked away from the bill, and looked at the thing. He was a young Mewtwo wearing dirty rags, however, his right shoulder and arm were robotic, as well as part of his face , and George saw what he bumped into, the mewtwo’s metal chest plate. George looked down at him, and saw the Cyborg Mewtwo just opening his eyes. (well, his robotic eye from black turning into red.)

So how did you like it? I know it’s short, but the next chapter will be longer.

Credits:
Giovanni/George Idea: The bittersweet reunion/ To the rainbows end. By: ZeldaFan20
Cyborg Mewtwo/Mewtwo considered humans Idea: Weak Might. By Shadowed Mewtwo

DannyBoy
6th September 2003, 03:37 PM
Before I start to say stuff about the fic, one thing bugged me in the credits.

Giovanni/George Idea: The bittersweet reunion/ To the rainbows end. By: Citrus Crush Chikorita

The Bittersweet Reunion and The Rainbows End are by Zeldafan20 not CCC.

Remember I am not trying to be mean just trying to help. Ok now this first chapter seems ok, what I am wondering is why you say next chapter will be longer, why dont you just make it longer? I just don't get that. I like the idea of this with Giovanni changing his name back and him wanting not to be evil no more.

Spelling and grammer is ok, still needs some work on a few words I seen. In the beginning you say,

, Giovanni Rochet

Do you mean Rocket or Rochet? Not sure on that.

I will continue to see how this goes, Keep it up!

Team Rocket's Lugia
7th September 2003, 06:33 AM
Oops, fixed the credits, and erm, I tried to make it the same as in The Bittersweet reunion.

And well, I thought that last line would be a nice ending.

Thanks for reading!

Team Rocket's Lugia
21st September 2003, 09:08 AM
Chapter 2 of
The Night Darkness Arises:
{}
Team Rocket’s Revenge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

George looked down at him, and saw the Cyborg Mewtwo just opening his eyes. (well, his robotic eye from black turning into red.), George then helped him up, and asked him what his name was. The mewtwo replied weakly “Acciaio” in a weird noise due to the robotic part of his face. George quickly took Acciaio to the Viridian pokemon Centre, and when he got there, Nurse Joy quickly healed Acciaio. Nurse Joy and George both wonderd what happened to Acciaio, and Acciaio started to explain to the two telepathically.

=========~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=======
In Hoenn, there is a tower called the sky pillar. It was a tall tower, with 5 floors and a roof, which used to be the resting place of Rayquaza, the legendary dragon that has the power to stop all weather.
Trainers often came here to train, or find a few pokemon on one of the 5 floors. But no one knew about the basement, until a year ago.

Jessie, James and Meowth, who betrayed George, had been caught, but been released by Ash, and are a double agent for doing good. However, Butch and Cassidy, JJ’s rivals, had became more evil. They reformed Team Rocket, and a new base. B&C discovered the sky pillar’s basement when Butch ran over the cracks on the second floor,and leaned on a rock to rest. They discoverd the rock’s secret, which was it opened a path way to the basement, which was Team Rocket’s new base.

Acciaio told his story, about how his parents were killed, and how miserable his life was, and how he is homeless now as the people who used to take care of him died.
George then had an idea, maybe Accialo can help out Prof. Oak in Pallet town. So he told Acciaio his idea, and the Mewtwo gladly agreed.

So the two exited the Pokemon Center, and were heading south towards Pallet Town, chatting telepathically. (George has devoloped weak psychic powers while in jail)

Most people (and Mewtwos) were lokking at the duo, but they ignored. They kept walking in the direction of Pallet Town.

Walking through the streets of Goldenrod city, Jessie, James, and Meowth were lokking at the buildings and shops.

Jessie and James had new looks now, Jessie had let his long hair down, and wore a light blue t-shirt, and James’ hair grew slightly longer, and was now a light blue, just like Jessie’s shirt. James still wore a white t-shirt, like the old days, but without the red R.

Jessie and James were now married, and Meowth had became much quieter.
They were now just strolling though the city, for a walk in the evening, when they stopped at a ice cream shop. They went in and ordered two Pikachu Banana cones, and Meowth asked for a large cup of Pina Coloda. For some reason, meowth was addicted to Pina Coloda now.

As the trio exited the shop, they headed back to their apartment in Goldenrod. Little did they know, a Mewtwo in black was spying on them from the roof of the Ice cream store.

Credits:
Acciaio idea: Weak Might, Shadowed Mewtwo
Mewtwo as humans idea: Weak Might, Shadowed Mewtwo
Meowth liking Pina Coloda: Tracey’s Quest/Tracey’s Quest, the Kanto federation, Hanada Tattsu
Jessie and James getting caught and released by Ash idea: Wedding Day (G), Pewter City Geodude

How did you like this?

By the way, since I don’t update very often, I will have a trivia going.

There will be 5 Questions, 3 Pokemon related, 2 TPM Fanfic related. Each question will have a point value of 1-5. The first one to answer a question correctly gets the amount of points.

Pokemon:
What does Eevee evolve into? (Must be correct spelling) 1 Point
Name all the Pokemon games that exists or is planned for the GBA.(No rumors) 4 Points
Which team Rocket scientist tried to capture Lugia? 2 Points

Fanfic:
In R.J. Legecy of a master, what was the badge for the 8th gym R.J. competed in called? 2 Points
In Weak Might, what was Magi and her friends forced to fight? 3 Points

DannyBoy
24th September 2003, 06:36 PM
Ok, this was ok. It was short and ok. I don't want to sound like an *** or anything but, you took a long time to write a chapter and I understand because things go on. But when you come back with a chapter people might think it might be long and good. I am not saying it was bad it was ok.

I really like the story line with the Mewtwos and things and I think it will turn out good. But I think you could have added more about the Sky Pillar and the basement. You could have described a lot in that part about everything.

Another thing I would like to see is your ideas on everything. I think its cool with using other peoples things but I want to read what the author thinks and see his/hers creativity not others. That makes it a lot more interesting. I am sorry if I offended you but I think when you tell someone what you think it helps. Keep it up!

Team Rocket's Lugia
2nd October 2003, 07:00 AM
Well, you see, everytime I read a good fic, I have a few ideas for that fic, and well, I decided to express them all in here!

Anymore replies? Trivia answers?