PDA

View Full Version : Hi. ^^ And other stuff. o.o;

Psycho Shroomish
7th September 2003, 12:43 AM
Hi, I'm new. ^^ I posted in here, 'cause I'd more than likely be in here the most. So, um yeah... Hi.

So, here's a picture I drew of Ran in three different styles. I know it's kinda bad. ^^;; Some C&C would be greatly appreciated, especially with teh realistic part. *points*

o.o
*scurries off*

[attachment deleted by admin]

Soneko
7th September 2003, 08:22 AM
Hiyo. ^_^; And uhm.. hi. O_o; Yah.. Im weird, I know. x_x;

Anyhow.. the piccy is awesome. All the three piccies in one piccy. O_o; I think her right shoulder is a little to jutting-outtish, yes? ^^; But its amazing, especially her hair.. o_o; I love teh shinyness! ^^; And her eyes are really good, not animeish like most people, more humanlike.. ^^; I like dat, it fits her. Also the hand is really awesome, I could never do hands. X_x;;

Then on the li'ller one to the bottom left. o_o; Thats really cute. ^^; I think the only think I would change is that the eye is slightly to high and maybe a bit to much to teh right, yes? But other then that she's adorable, I love her hair (again O_o) and her clothes, eep, and her winked eye is adorable and her lil' nose and mouth. ^^;

Then the other one on top is cute too, though not as cute as the others.. I think the cheek is a bit to sharp, yes? ^^; But the eyes are adorable, and the clothes, and the hair (AGAIN. X_x) and nose and mouth. Eep, your awesome. X_x; I would kill to draw like that. *Clings to your foot and sobs*

...Err... anyhow.. welcome to TPM, and.. ^_^;; Yah? *Runs*

Nuriko
7th September 2003, 11:36 AM
Yay! Welcome to TPM. ^_^ You made a good choice of posting in FanArt, lol. ^_~ Especially with such awesome art! Wow! I was in shock when I saw that picture... couldn't stop staring. o.o; Took me ages to finally pull away from the pciture and reply. ^^; The realistic one is awesome!! I couldn't really find anything wrong with the face, it looks perfect to me... I love the eyes! And the hair is just amazing... so real! I'd kill to draw hair like that... wow. Her one shoulder looks a bit awkward though, especially where it's connecting to the arm. ^^; But other than that, wow... it's almsot perfection...
The lil' winking version is so cute! -^^- It's so familiar though, she reminds me of some anime character I think but I can't remember who. x_x; And then the smaller one is even cuter, aaaw! ^_^ I can't find anything wrong with them. Oh, and I love her outfit, btw! ^_^ Keep up the awesome work, I hope to see you psot more here soon!

Cheesey
10th September 2003, 01:32 PM
Yay! Welcome to TPM *throws confetti* ~_^ *hands over cookie* Have fun here ^__^

Anyways, the pictures are really really good :O I don't know who Ran is, but those pictures, those styles... *melts* @.@

I'm no art expert, but the shoulder in the bigger drawing is jutting out a little, as Shidorah said :o That hair though... o.o... The little version are so cute too :D The big realistic one is sooo realistic, you've done really well...

And I love the name Psycho Shroomish :DDDD