PDA

View Full Version : The Next EX Set will be Called.....

Water Pokemon Master
7th September 2003, 12:54 AM
EX Dragons. This is quite fitting since the Japanese version had flying/dragon Pokémon.

DarkBlastoise
7th September 2003, 02:34 PM
thats the most pathetic title ever

Razola
7th September 2003, 02:38 PM
And yet it sounds so promising. Perhaps they'll add something radical like Dragon Type. Well, I can dream can't I?

Water Pokemon Master
7th September 2003, 07:21 PM
I don't know why you guys always have to insult the names they choose for the sets. I think that the name is perfect and fits the set since it will have many dragon/flying Pokémon. And if you guys are thinking about wanting to call it some long four word name, consider that the longest name of the Wizards' cards was Base Set 2. It's kind of hard to make such a huge name to fit on a booster pack, ya know. EX Dragons is fine.

Roarkiller
7th September 2003, 09:23 PM
IMO its still lame. BUt who realy cares, at least it gives a spoiler of the cards itself.

And yes, they will be dragon types. Sorta. Tho im not sure if its a good thing, considering that i heard the dragons got an extra weakness i.e. weak to 2 types and not the usual one :o

Water Pokemon Master
7th September 2003, 10:02 PM
Yep, and some of them are weak to colorless types. In EX Sandstorm, only EX Pokémon have 2 weaknesses.

red5bv06
7th September 2003, 11:14 PM
Where did you get this info? Source, please.

I find this title highly doubtul, as its just not a usual name. Isn't the Japanese title Champions of the Sky or something, so I would expect it to be called EX Champions or something along those lines. Only time will tell. Nov isn't that long to wait.

Water Pokemon Master
7th September 2003, 11:17 PM
The TO of the event told us. He said, "And now Nintendo has told me that they have named the next EX set, EX Dragons."

Pokemon Kid
8th September 2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Water Pokemon Master
I don't know why you guys always have to insult the names they choose for the sets. I think that the name is perfect and fits the set since it will have many dragon/flying Pokémon. And if you guys are thinking about wanting to call it some long four word name, consider that the longest name of the Wizards' cards was Base Set 2. It's kind of hard to make such a huge name to fit on a booster pack, ya know. EX Dragons is fine.

I agree. Why are people ALWAYS insulting the names? Nintendo choose them! GET USED TO IT!

Roarkiller
8th September 2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by AnimeFever
I agree. Why are people ALWAYS insulting the names? Nintendo choose them! GET USED TO IT!

It is as such decreed thus that highly profound homo sapiens like us wish for a more tasteful name for our philia in this splendid game.

:) Anyway, the name Ex Dragons is as official as it gets, so no use hoping that it'll be anything else. But hey, who cares as long as the cards r playable, eh?

red5bv06
9th September 2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Water Pokemon Master
The TO of the event told us. He said, "And now Nintendo has told me that they have named the next EX set, EX Dragons."

Whoops, read your post at the Pokegym. Sorry to doubt you. :P

There's nothing wrong with the name "EX Dragons", its just different.

Nikku-San
11th September 2003, 03:29 PM
I rather like it. ^^ I'll be sure to get me a Flygon card. Hope it's good in the game, but even if it's not, I love Flygon.

Dark_rhyhorn
25th September 2003, 02:28 PM
No the set has been released in japan. Every dragon in pokemon ruby and saffire is in the set. Includeing

Dragonite ex
2 salmence cards
2 flygon cards
gyrados
milotic
Altria
Rayquaza Ex
Lati@s Ex
kingdra Ex

as well as
Banette
Muk Ex
magcargo Ex
Grumpig
torkcoal
Camerupt

and others

All the dragon use duel colors are resitent to fire and water. But are weak to colorless.

My source is Pokemon Aaah!