PDA

View Full Version : [RBY] walkthrough of yellow

Darkpokemon
7th September 2003, 02:16 AM
Can anyone tell me a website which contains the BEST walkthrough of r/b/y. I have been searching for MONTHS!!!!!

RaZoR LeAf
7th September 2003, 08:37 AM
The best guide you'd be able to find is on gamefaqs now, but if you need specific help, that's what this forum is for. Don't dimsiss it.

Darkpokemon
7th September 2003, 10:31 AM
I want maps,maps and lastly still.............MAPS!

MToolen
7th September 2003, 12:18 PM
If you want maps, the Pokémasters has 'em. Well, at least they had them. Fortunately, the walkthrough (complete with "maps,maps and lastly still...MAPS!") is archived (mostly, anyway), and can be found here (http://web.archive.org/web/20010801152243/pokemon.vgf.com/walkthru/rby.html). If the picture in the center doesn't load, just navigate your mouse around the not-working picture until you find what you're looking for. Hope this helps!

RaZoR LeAf
7th September 2003, 01:39 PM
The only problem with the archive is theat 90% of the time it doesn't work. And 90% of the time within the 10% of it working, the pictures don't show anyway. Which leaves you with a very small margin of when it does work. You can try searching on Google, but you'd have to do some searching to find a good guide.