PDA

View Full Version : The Long Awaited Scans have Arrived!

Water Pokemon Master
7th September 2003, 06:48 AM
I was able to get a complete card list from the tournament TO and I scanned cards and stuff. I still don't have 30 something cards, so feel free to read the top of the card page and send in your scans. I am so tired so I'm going to sleep now, I have been up 22 hours straight!

Here's the link, enjoy:

http://pokebeach.topcities.com/adv2/adv2.shtml

Razola
7th September 2003, 12:31 PM
Nice to know these newer sets are balancing the game. Evolutions actually have attacks worth evolving for.

Are sideboards allowed? Because Wobbuffet is a definite sideboard against those ex critters.

Roarkiller
7th September 2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Raz
Nice to know these newer sets are balancing the game. Evolutions actually have attacks worth evolving for.

Are sideboards allowed? Because Wobbuffet is a definite sideboard against those ex critters.

Lol, there's no such thing as a sideboard in pkmn. But its a nice idea tho.

Will check the cards l8er after i make my usual rounds in the internet. Btw, any of u guyz play the bionicle online RPG? Its quite fun, albeit VERY time consuming. Jeez, they actually force u to WORK to EARN money. At least the money sorta grows on trees, lol.

EDIT: Saw the scans. I like the new feint attack, 40 damage straight. I still dont approve of the use of the new crazy HP tho. Makes the game mad.