PDA

View Full Version : 1 on 1, calling ANYONE to 1 on 1

The Miseducation Of FiReBeAsT
27th December 2002, 08:09 PM
Before..I believe I set my sites to high..wanting long drawn ot battle. Those can come in my gym battles, right now, I just wanna see what I can do with this new team of mine.

1on1
DQ-1 Week
I Choose First
You Attack First

My arena of choice...

Night time at a boating dock. The moon and a few street lamps is our only means of light. Shadow filled allyways can be used for great cover, but watch you back for what my lurk in the darkness. It is possible to knock an opponent into the water, where they must give up an attack slot to "Climb back up" which may give the opponent a chance to strike as they ascend.

Go Ramses *appearing in his most feral taunt a male Nidoran takes the scene*

Ultimate Charizard
27th December 2002, 09:02 PM
Ill take you on and im sorry to seem like a bully but ive gotta try out my new Charizard (M)

Ok, lets start off by getting off the ground and using Flamethrower, follow up with a Swords Dance. After that come down for an Earthquake.

27th December 2002, 09:28 PM
I love a challenge. Ramses this dragon's down fall shall place you in the history books..if..one's ever written of course ^_^.Large Subsitute, make it last. Let him focus on your doll and do your best to secretly latch on to his back, even during his spin to raise his attack, hold on and stay focused.Toxic point blank when he's finshed and wait for the quake. When it is finshed Amnesia it. We don't new THAT ground attack to hinder you anymore that this cretures size already does. He has the size, but we have the heart!

MetaKnight89
29th December 2002, 04:11 PM
Ill ref..if u want

29th December 2002, 04:16 PM
Can we have your honest word that this battle WILL finsh? And will you be decently active to it? If you fail these 2 request I'll sick the Beedrill's on ya...Other than that, go nuts ^_^

MetaKnight89
29th December 2002, 04:43 PM
Meh...Im on everyday. Sure. Reffing will be later today Im busy right now.

MetaKnight89
29th December 2002, 06:29 PM
The long awaiter ROUND 1!
Shadow: Not really.
Me: Shut up.
Prebattle
I arrive at the boating dock and see 2 trainers glaring at me. SUpposing I'm late I start the battle by waving my sword. Now the pokemon glare at me and I think, " O yea," " FIGHT!

Round 1
Charizard(M) 100%
Flamethrower~Swords Dance~ Earthquake

Ramses(M)100%
Subsitute~Toxic~ Amnesia

Ramses starts off by exiting his body and leaving a lifeless doll to protect him. Charizard sneers and fires a ray of flames at it but it remains lifeless. Ramses snickers and shoots a globof venom from his horn. It hits the Charizard and he roars. He stomps the floor creating a sound wave and Ramses is launched into the air along with his body double. Then Ramses closes his eyes ( I dunno how to show amnesia) and suddenly Charizard cant remeber what he just did. He looks around as Ramses snickers at his great work as the poison starts to go in....

END OF ROUND 1
Charizard: Forgot earthquake for a while (M) 100% HP

Ramses: Is happy (M) 75% HP. Body Double: HP@ 18%

31st December 2002, 09:31 AM
Ramses, get on the attack! Thunderbolt this dragon and use your small size to your advantage. Focus Your Energy for greater power and circle him and keep using your electrical onslaught of Thunderbolt, if he trys to fly, try to bring it down with Thunder!

Thunderbolt~Focus Energy~Thunderbolt/Thunder[if he flys]

5th January 2003, 08:40 PM
Come on Charizard, let's keep this battle alive, I hate DQ.

11th January 2003, 10:37 AM
One more day to post...

MetaKnight89
20th January 2003, 12:21 AM
Firebeast u win. Choose ur prize please.

20th January 2003, 03:33 PM
I wanted to really test my skill against a fully evolved *sigh*. I'm evolving Ramses into a Nidorino.