PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Lights in the sky ^_^

Moonlight Espeon
7th September 2003, 10:24 AM
Okay, I felt the need to make a poll so here it is :o

1. What's the best fireworks show you've ever seen?

2. What's your favorite color of firework?

3. What's your favorite TYPE of fireworks?

4. Do you normally go to July 4th fireworks in your area (optional for non-Americans)

My answers:

1. One time we went out into a street in the country by where I live and saw fireworks there. They were occasionally multi-colored or color-switching and they looked really awesome. It lasted for about an hour and we listened to 80s music in the car X3

2. Red or gold. Those are always the best kinds of fireworks IMO.

3. Those weeping willow fireworks that get set off high and then the lines come down like branches. Those were always awesome.

4. Yes, I normally go to the July 4th fireworks held around here :o but they're usually on July 3rd.

Silver Ledian
7th September 2003, 10:31 AM
The best display I've ever seen was outside the local shopping centre. It was on Halloween night and even though it wasn't all that spectacular, it's the biggest one I've ever seen and the best really... :yes:

I don't really have one...but I guess I like reds because I think you get an awful lot of blue and yellow ones ^^;;;

I really love Catherine Wheels....they look really class just spinning around in a circle. They look like razors. And I also love the big rockets that make a massive explosion and sound when they go off....very cool 8)

4. Do you normally go to July 4th fireworks in your area (optional for non-Americans)
No, we don't celebrate 4th July in Ireland XD

Nice polls, Kelly ^^

Lady Vulpix
7th September 2003, 11:10 AM
1. The one at Epcot Center, with fireworks and lasers.

2. None in particular. They look better when they're mixed, and when they don't do any damage.

3. The candles that shoot light balls of different colors, some of which fall down with parachutes after they turn off. But they're the worst for cleaning after the show.

4. I'm American, so it's not optional for me. I'm South American, though, so July 4th means nothing for me and there are no fireworks on that day here. I do look at people's fireworks in New Year, though. It's nice to go to the terrace and watch the fireworks coming from all houses at the same time.

Number1ChanseyFan
7th September 2003, 12:40 PM

Fireworks nights at Jacob's Field. On certain Fridays throughout the Baseball season, the Indians have Fireworks after the game, they are really cool!! ^_^

I like the red, purple, and gold fireworks.

I also like those "weeping willow" fireworks!!

Yep, I usually see fireworks every 4th of July.

Yukitsukai
7th September 2003, 04:46 PM

1) Fireworks over the Detroit River with my at the time boyfriend :yes:

2) Red, red rules :3 </alliteration>

3) bottle rockets, good for annoying people :3

4) Not really, usually I can watch them from my front porch o.o